Speaker 1: Ahead on American Sunrise, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessen set to unveil tough new measures on Iran, which President Trump calls Economic d Day. The big question this morning, though, will the pressure force Tehran back to the negotiating table. Plus, the US and Canada are in a trade war after the Trump administration slapped our northern neighbor with massive tariffs and Canada is now set to fire back. Can the two sides find a way forward as each appears determined not to blink first and later. We're monitoring the Lindsey Clancy murder trial as postpartum psychosis is in the spotlight. Will the mother be held responsible for the deaths of her three children or will her mental health defense sway the jewelry. Those stories and so much more coming your way right now on American Sunrise.
Speaker 2: Good morning, America.
Speaker 3: Welcome to American Sunrise.
Speaker 1: It's culture.
Speaker 3: We have breaking news to share with you.
Speaker 1: Politics.
Speaker 2: President Trump is joining us live now from Florida.
Speaker 1: We've got your couple.
Speaker 4: This is what it looks like to be a patriot. We have to protect the American family.
Speaker 3: The American dream is still alive.
Speaker 2: I'm David Brody, I'm Terrence and.
Speaker 3: I'm doctor Gina. Good morning, Happy Monday to everybody. I am doctor Gina. We are live with you from the Palm Beaches. Let's bring in David Brody in Washington, DC. Terrence based in our Denver newsroom. Good morning, guys. Hope you had a rejuvenating kind of a weekend. I got unpacked from Alaska. That was a major because you know, when you live in Florida, you don't even own winter clothes unless you're going skiing or you're going to Alaska, right, you don't ever need winter clothes ever, ever, ever, So for me to get out all of my winter clothes, it's like it's kind of a major ordeal. You kind of keep your clothes like that in storage, to be honest. Good to know I can tell you conlighted with that. Did you get howd you? Guys? Here's a glowing start.
Speaker 1: It was a solid weekend, doctor Gina, Thank you for asking. Probably not quite as as fun as yours unpacking all the winter clothes, but still a solid weekend.
Speaker 3: Two brutal games of two brutal nights of sequence with my family as well as should add my.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that game.
Speaker 3: That little bow loud kid of mine. I don't know where he got that sense of competition, but we we like to kill one another. As they said, back where I grew up.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, well that was our territory right there.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I didn't glow. I'm glad I didn't grow up that grow up there. I'm glad you survived it then, apparently because it's a little aggressive there.
Speaker 3: Doctor g kitch real quick. I got to ask you a question. Do you did your family play the game Sequence?
Speaker 1: No, we have never played that game. We're an Uno family.
Speaker 3: One too, But Sequence, I'm telling you, what is it about? Sequence? David? I don't know. Man. We go, we'll go. We'll go till four am, five am sometimes when and I've done that on a school night, which means a night when I have to work the next day before because I can't stop with my whole family. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's just the thing. It's just like there's patterns everywhere, sequences galore. I mean you could, I mean it just goes on and on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fun, all right, Terrence NEOs Sorry.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, So look want to bring your attention to the CNBC headline because it really is news of the day, US to unveil greatest financial offensive against Iran as tarr Ran threatens ship seizures. All of this coming as Scott Beston is set to hold as press conference today in which he talks about Economic d Day and sanctions that are coming down the pike for Iran. Iran is also supposedly going to be talking with the Omani foreign minister this week. That's going to happen in fact tomorrow they're talking about the straight of horror moves and how the two sides can potentially work together to keep that shipping lane open or at least navigable. This is going to be interesting to see just how far the administration goes in terms of slapping the Iranians with these sanctions. But more importantly, is it going to go far enough to really force Iran's hand? That I think is the big question, David Well.
Speaker 2: And I think honestly, it's not so much about I mean, obviously it's about Iran at the end of the day, but keep your eye on China. I mean, what is the United States going to do today? Are they going to sanction in effect Chinese major Chinese banks if they do that. They're basically telling China, hey, you've got a choice. Knock yourself out and fund Tehran's o buy oil from Tehran and this dastardly regime. Or if you or you will no longer be able if you do that, excuse me, if you do that, you'll no longer be able to play in America's financial sector. So I think this is what I'm watching this morning, to see what sort of sanction could come on China's banks. We'll see.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, for me, we talk about these lofty we have these lofty conversations about wars and important people making important decisions and all the rest of it. All I can ever think about is that mom that's sitting at home with a child or two in Iran. What is the impact on her? You know, the overlords are never the ones who endure any part of the sacrifice. Right, So economic sanctions means the people hurt, right, That's what ultimately happens. And I just start thinking about the people, and especially the Christians there, and I just think we need to pray for those people.
Speaker 1: A great, great point, doctor Gina, and great segue to our Bible verse.
Speaker 3: Yes, today's Bible verse have sent you to us by Ozark Pappy in the YouTube chat. Get in our YouTube chat if you haven't already. We have a lot of fun in there, and we can get a little scrappy in there by the way too, John four, verses nineteen through twenty. The woman and said to him, sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship. All right, let's bring in the chairman of American Defense International, Van hip Van. You know, the economic impact really ultimately is never going to impact the leaders. What do we think they're going to go without me? This is why I always laugh in America when people want to do things like, you know, raise the minimum wage and things like that. I think, do you really think or corporate tax I think, do you really think that's coming out of the CEO's pocket? That never happens? Does it? This will hurt the Uranian people? Will that result in them, you know, creating you know, an uprising?
Speaker 5: No, And you're right about the people there and the family suffering. And there's been a growing Christian community in recent years there I think there's a big rift though between the regular people and the regime, and within the regime there's rip between the our gc UH and and more of the political types like possessed Kit and so I think what this this uh UH as as the Trouble administration is calling it Economic d Day is designed to do is to help drive that wedge between the people UH and the regime, but also within the regime between the our gc UH and the political leadership there. So I put my money on Scott on Scott Bessett. That's a great South Carolinian there, and I think the best Treasury secretary of my lifetime. He's an economic genius. He understands the world economy UH. And it's it's a chess game, but I would put my money on Scott Bessett. And I think we've still got more tools that doctor Gina that we can use. We've got a great blockade UH from a maritime standpoint that's had a big time effect. We haven't had a land blockade yet. That's another option we could we could employ. It would require cooperation from my allies and I have been a big, big advocate, big time of increasing psychological operations on the regime and doing everything it can that we can to get arms to the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, let's go from sanctioned to tariffs. Obviously there were the weekend Big Deal USA today with this headline. Actually, their headlines say is a bad deal Canada's carneye announcing retaliation after US tariffs. So Trump announced his tariffs against Canada, and so let's talk about this because there's a couple of different things going on here, but a lot of the media, of the liberal media is applauding Mark Carney for standing up to Trump here. You know, if you're going to do this to us and it's a bad deal for Canada, we're not gonna acquiesce. I'm curious to get your tape.
Speaker 5: I remember this guy, David before he was Prime Minister. I remember watching this guy on TV trash President Trump way back when. So we know where this guy's coming from, and he's supposed to be this economic genius who went to Harvard London School of Economics, ran two banks. Well, pretty soon I think he's going to have to figure out the seven percent of all their exports go to the United States. So who's really going to get hurt if he goes through with this or the Canadians and the Canadian businesses. President Trump is doing what he has promised American people he would do from day one and has done. He's looking out for Americans. Americans, we've not had fair trade with Canada. They have put it to our dairy farmers in eight of the ten province's US wine spirits. U can't I mean total ban? President Trump is all about fairness now. Carnate and the President when this thing looked like it was going to go to the rail last week, the President even de laid the tarrs for three days to give the negotiators another chance. But September eighth, I think is the date that Carney has set for their tarrors. I think he's going to have a change of mine. But he looks at the real facts again that seventy percent of other exports go to the United States.
Speaker 1: Van you mentioned Scott Bessen being one of South Carolina's favorite sons. So let's stay in the state of South Carolina. Why don't we are The GOP Senate runoff there is set for tomorrow. Then you actually were one of the moderators of that debate that yielded this now infamous moment from Darlene Graham on national security. You were there, but I'm going to play it again for our viewers who may.
Speaker 6: Not have caught it, Senator, are Taiwan and the South China Sea national security issues for the United States?
Speaker 7: If so, wid, I'm sorry, could you repeat the quay.
Speaker 6: Our Taiwan and the South China Sea national security issues for the United States? And if so, lie or.
Speaker 7: How I'm just going to be honest here. I'm not on national security that I'm not that informed on national security, so, but I do support the military. My brother was in the Air Force for thirty three years, so I will do everything I can to support the military. My dad was in the Army. I'm not a polished politician up here. I'm a national security It's not my thing, not my area of expertise, but I do support the military.
Speaker 1: Then people may have thought that was Colonel Sanders in the middle, but no, that was you sporting your seersucker looking very good there. How do you think this is all going to play out tomorrow in this runoff election?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, Terrence, in addition to the seer sark, I want you to know I did I was wearing my white bucks, but y'all couldn't see those, so I was going forth. But let me tell you this thing, this debate. I mean, the eyes of the nation now are on the South Carolina Center race and it is tight, and it is all about and I think the numbers are there for either candidate to win right now. It's who has the best get up the vote technology. Looking at those early the early vote totals very interesting and I think we see now why President Trump went to Myrtle Beach. She needs to win big in the seventh district, in the first district. The seventh district is Congressman friest district. He you know, of course, carried that he's endorsed her. But the early voting totals showed that the seventh district is down more than any of the congressional districts, and that's where she's got to win big. That's why the President was there. This thing is gonna be tight.
Speaker 3: Wow and interesting. Wow. I don't know that I've ever seen politics where it is right now. Van keeping us entertained there. Thank you so much for being with us today.
Speaker 1: Thanks Van, and you were looking great that day.
Speaker 3: Love it very dapper.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, Coming up, we're gonna check out the hottest headlines from the RAV newsroom. That'll be with the one and only Terence Bates. Also later, a surprise Israeli strike in Sirius sparks questions in Washington. Why does the US envoy say Washington wasn't even warned? What could this mean for the US Israel relationship? That's for analysis Coming up right here on the American sevens.
Speaker 8: Twos break gets brought to you by AMAC, Association of Mature American Citizens.
Speaker 2: Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, the home to the most cats in the United States. All right, that's fake news, that's not true. But then again, we're CNN. Right, No, no, we're not. We're Real America's Voice and we're proud to be the anti CNN. Welcome back, everybody to Americans Centrize. I'm David Brodie. All right, let's get to teammates. He's got the headlines from the Real America's Voice News are. We're sponsored by AMAC.
Speaker 9: Our country is under attack. The radical left, woke agenda is infiltrating our schools, our houses of worship, our government, and our media. The younger generation needs you, the older, wiser generation, to stand up and lead us back to the right path. Think you're too old to fight back, Think again. Stand up right now and join AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens AMAC. Will give you the training and resources to become a citizen soldier so you can fight for the country you love before it's too late. AMAC is more than two million patriots strong. You need to be the next to raise your hands and join. Will you defend democracy? Will you fight for the nation you love? Scan the QR code right now or go to AMAC dot us slash rev. Time is running out.
Speaker 8: Stand up and fight today.
Speaker 2: Make America great again.
Speaker 1: The trade war between the United States and Canada continues as President Trump slapped our northern nahbor with a fifty percent tariff on twenty billion dollars worth of Canadian goods. The current tariffs involve about five percent of what Canada's ships to the United States, including items like hockey sticks, steel products, and certain appliances. In return, Canada is preparing for retelliatory dollar for dollar penalties starting September eighth. Talks between the two sides broke down last week, with each side blaming the other At this point, no further talks are planned, leading to what feels like an economic tariff driven game of Chicken. US Trade Envoy Jamison Greer says, quote, our interest is in protecting American workers and protecting American supply chains. Canadian Prime Minister Mark Karney argues quote, they asked too much and offered too little. Stay tuned. President Trump set to rally for two gubernatorial candidates tonight, each of whom faces a primary runoff election tomorrow. For one forty seven will participate in a tell rally for Republican Oklahoma gubernatorial candidate Mike Mazzi, who is taking on the state's Attorney General, Gentner Drummond. Despite President Trump's endorsement, Mazzi finished a very close second two Drummond in the initial primary and is hoping to turn things around tomorrow. With op Lahoma being such a deep red state, Tomorrow's winter is expected to also win the governor's mansion. This coming fall. The Commander in Chief will also rally voters in South Carolina for a second time in a matter of days. He's hoping to put the Midas touch behind Senator Darlene Graham, who is currently serving the remainder of her recently deceased brother Senate term. The younger Graham will face Congressman Ralph Norman tomorrow to be South Carolina's Republican nominee for Senate in November. Graham has been President Trump's pick for the job since her brother Lindsay, passed away earlier this summer. About ninety thousand people in the Reno, Nevada area are still being warned to evacuate, and forty two thousand have already been ordered to leave as a fast moving wildfire has already destroyed homes and is threatening even more damage. Shifting winds is making it really difficult for firefighters to get that blaze under control. You can see it here on your screen. At one point the flames jumped over fire trucks, so crews weren't able to reach hotspots and put down that flara. At last check, the Hawk fire, as it's known, spread to more than twenty three square miles. People in the danger zone are being encouraged to leave immediately and being prepared to stay away for several days due to the unpredictable nature of the fire and getting it under control. Look at that there that gets us to our forecast Weather Nation meteorologists Tracy Anthony also keeping an eye on the conditions there in the Reno, Nevada area as this fire is burning out of control. Tracy, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, conditions across Reno really deteriorating over the weekend. This fire sparked on Saturday and now has burned over fifteen thousand acres. And as you were mentioning a lot of people under evacuation orders. Now they don't know for sure what caused this, but I'm starting to hear some rumors are starting to read some places and some of the initial reports saying that it was human cause. So we're still waiting for the verification on that, but definitely not going to be an ideal situation here over the next couple of days. So Reno, we will keep you in our prayers. Another big story over the weekend was Moky So, a tropical system that pushed just south of Hawaii, so kind of traveling on the heels of Lalla that impacted Hawaii just week before Big Island. Dealing with some localized concerns with that system. Now the Eastern Pacific ramping up. We have about four areas that we're watching four tropical development. We also have Azelle that formed yesterday just about five hundred miles south of Baja California. Could have some coastal concerns with that system, indirect of course, but impacting areas of southern California. Now want to take you out to the Atlantic too, because the Atlantic is starting to ramp up, getting closer and closer to kind of the peak of hurricane season even for the Atlantic. And we're watching two areas, one south of Bermuda that is likely to develop over the course of the next week, and then another wave that's coming off the coast of Africa today and Terrence will be watching that one all week. That secondary system is one that I think is going to have a better chance of development. So things definitely starting to ramp up in the tropics.
Speaker 1: All right, Tracy, thanks so much, and we'll check in with you next hour and get our hometown forecasts.
Speaker 3: See you then, all right.
Speaker 1: See you then, time to take a let alone, time to take a quick break. But when we come back, Treasury Secretary Scott Besson set to unveil tough new sanctions against Israel as the Islamic Republic against Iran excuse me, tough new sanctions against Iran, as the Islamic Republic is calling the measures an act of war. So is it all just rhetoric or will there be real consequences. We'll discuss and hopefully I'll get my mind right. We're back in the month.
Speaker 2: Oh take me there right now, Big Sky, Montana, forty five miles or so south of Bozeman. I could live in the Mountain West. I lived out there for ten years, my wife and I in Colorado. Just absolutely beautiful. Welcome back, everybody to American Sunrise.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 2: Washington is escalating economic pressure in Iran, with Treasury Secretary Scott Besson sets to unveil this morning what he calls the toughest sanctions in history. Actually be a two pm easter in this afternoon. The move targets Iran's economy, as shipping through the Strait of horm Moves remains severely restricted. Besson says the administration is launching a major financial offensive to pressure Iran toward a deal. The Trump administration is also urging other countries, including China, to help reopen the vital water away. Let's now bring in the founder and CEO of Tower strategies. Llc Rick tore Rick, thanks for being here. I know you've taken a moment from your vacation. We appreciate you a lot. I don't know why I'm screaming. I think I'm just getting older. I don't know why I'm That's kind of what am I doing. Uh, yeah, Rick, have at it. Tell me a little bit about this deal. Is this really gonna help? I mean, is this? Is this going to be a slow bleed? What's your sense? Good morning? Well, look, I think there is a path. Oh sorry I was saying.
Speaker 12: I think there is a path, but a pause and as strikes, it's certainly not not peace.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 12: You know, Iron still possesses missiles, drones and and has the proxies and and and that ability to disrupt or moves, you know. And we also cannot independently verify the full condition of its current nuclear program. So a workable agreement is going to require some some intrusive inspections, uh, some enforceable limits on on rich men and stock powles, and obviously open shipping lanes. And there should be consequences for any violation. You know, President Trump created leverage through military and economic pressure. The next step is turning that leverage into into Iranian compliance that can be verified and not just merely promised by them.
Speaker 1: It seems to me that the major issue here is the disconnect within the current Iranian regime, that there's so many different factions at war, if you will, even within the regime, that no one's really making any sound decisions or any cohesive decisions. And that brings me to this Associated Press headline which reads Iran's president says that the US memorandum is the best path out of the stalled war and other Middle East news. Again, the president seems to at least be saying the right thing. The rhetoric is right, but the reality on the ground there and Iran in terms of its path forward is disconnected and doesn't seem to be moving anywhere. Am I off base here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That sounds like maybe we did.
Speaker 1: Are you still there?
Speaker 2: I don't think he's ignoring it. I think I'm.
Speaker 12: Sorry, guys. Yeah, I'm getting some I'm getting some delays out here. I heard part of that question that, and that was that there seems to be some delays in in in and on the ground issues in Iran where things aren't moving in the right direction. Look, I think Secretary Bestince dj economic plan that he's going to unveil today should tighten more and more of that news around the Iranian economy, and we should start seeing some some significant changes there in hopefully in the coming weeks. I mean, militarily, Iran has been for the most part defanged, at least at least, you know, from an existential threat to to any of its neighbors, but certainly a threat to the United States. You know that defanging as work has helped, there's still stop that needs to get finished. We're not committing to putting boots on the ground in Iran. So I think what you're going to see is more and more economic pressure, some diplomatic pressure, and to bring Iran to the table.
Speaker 3: I'm going to depart from our topic because I know you're in Montana, and I think it's so fabulous that you're doing this trip. It reminds me of Travels with Charlie. I don't know if you've read it by Steinbeck, one of my favorites. At the age of fifty eight nineteen sixty, he decided he'd lost touch with what America really was. He got his dog, he got in the car and he Whitney did this trip and part of it was Montana. And that's where the famous Steinbeck quote comes. I'm in love with Montana. For other states, I have admiration, respect, recognition, or even some affection. But with Montana, it is love. And it's difficul hold to analyze love when you're in it. I just wanted to give you a chance to comment because I think we need to take a moment to appreciate our great country.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll get there, just give them a moment. Yeah, you know we are.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I can't apologize. We are truly truly blessed Uh to live uh, to be born and raised in the United States, to have access to to a wonderful uh National Parks system UH and and and to look at a beautiful state, not just Montana, but Wyoming, Idaho, Montana. UH, just the expanse. You know, it's hard for me to imagine early settlers coming from the east all along that Oregon Trail, moving to Oregon and California and Washington, going through these beautiful mountains that that you just look at and you start to question your place in in the universe, your place in life, and you recognize such splendor, such such beauty, uh and and that you have to defend it. You have to keep it, you have to fight for it because sadly, if you don't, it can be taken away because others want access to not just these beautiful mountains and lakes and rivers, but the resources that are in them, the capabilities that come from them. And and it's it's great to see Americans, uh, every day Americans who are involved in in uh, you know, in in everyday life that that are removed from Washington, d C. And New York and and the stuff that that you know, that that we worry about all the time and just live their lives and and and produce so much for our nation. It's just absolutely.
Speaker 2: You know, inspiring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, we appreciate you. And by the way, while we have you on the four box from Montana the top four. Montana is the fourth largest state in the country when it comes to land area, it's Alaska, Texas, California, then Montana. So there's the trivia for the I didn't know that. Okay, that's it. The Internet's smart. Thank you, Rick appreciate Oh there he goes Rick, goodbye, have a great vacation. We're gonna be back in a moment. First, though, Real America's Music has a new release. This song, by the way, is by hi Res and Jordan Meyer. It's called Faith, Family and Freedom. So take a guess what it's about. Well, there it is, Faith, Family and Freedom. It's really a song about putting God first and appreciating the freedom we have. Scan the QR code to download the song help drive it to number one.
Speaker 13: Here's a preview from Real America's Music, Faith Family, Freedom by hi Rez and Jordan Meyer. This isn't just another song. It's a reminder of where we've been, what we believe, and what we're fighting to preserve for the next generation.
Speaker 3: Beautiful al route.
Speaker 13: Whether you're on the open roads, at a backyard barbecue, or simply proud to call America home, this is the soundtrack for those who still believe our best days are ahead. Scan the QR code on your screen to download song.
Speaker 2: Today God first.
Speaker 14: Half of the motto, that's the fire in my chest. Stop must carrying that pressure. Now I've put it down to hers where the herr feel like it's falling. He be put into the chest. But he turned in on my valleys to a mountaintop of blessed I could feel his presence when I look up to the disguise. No more believe in the devil's lines.
Speaker 3: We are live in Prescott, Arizona. What we are? But I mean that camera is and it's on our show, So technically IFI with David Brodie, I just go ahead and say we are live in Prescott, Arizona. Welcome back to American Sunrise. Thank you for joining us time out for today's health news. It is brought to us by our sponsor, the Wellness Company. Under the Microscope Today the newest research raising fresh concerns about sugary drinks and their potential link to stomach cancer. A new study found people who drink at least one sugar sweetened beverage today had a two point four or five times higher risk of stomach cancer compared to those who drink fewer than one a month. The research adds to growing evidence about the potential health risks of regularly consuming sugary drinks, but researchers say more studies are needed to determine whether the drinks themselves are directly responsible for the increased risk. All Right, this summer we've been treated to reminder after a reminder about the need for every American to take charge of their health. Every single day, another story about the limits of state and federal government's ability to keep us safe and healthy. From the salmonila outbreaks, to contaminated eggs, to flush eating viruses, and the explosion in tickborn diseases, this summer has been paid for a reminder of just how broken our healthcare bureaucracy is and just how broken the medical establishment it is as well. So if the government can't keep you safe, how are you going to protect yourself? Well, that's where the Wellness Company comes in. You see and hear from their doctors all the time this network. You know their products are the goal standard for keeping your family safe and healthy. The Wellness Company gives you a chance to make sure you're prepared for whatever happens with their series of prescription med kits that have an assortment of life saving medications and guide books that will assist you how to use the meds and the kit. Additionally, the Wellness Company offers a variety of products, from parasite cleanses to metaline blue to weight loss so much more. These will help you stay healthy, live a longer, more satisfying life. Go to TWC dot health slush rab give it in order TWC dot health slash rab use the promo code. It'll save you ten percent right. The Lindsey Clancy murder trial entering its final stage, with prosecutors presenting rebuttal testimony after defense rested on Friday. Clancy's defense argued she was suffering from postpartum psychosis when she killed her three children in twenty twenty three. A defense expert testified that Clancy was frankly psychotic. That's a direct quote, while a prosecution expert disrupted that claim and testified she retained the capacity though to distinguish right from wrong. Prosecutors are expected to continue their rebuttal case Monday, with closing arguments expected early this week. Before the jury begins deliberations, let's bring in birds certified clinical psychologist, doctor Jeff Jardair. How do I say your last name? Guardier? Is your dair?
Speaker 15: You were close?
Speaker 3: It's Gardair Gardair, Okay, all right, Jeff, I have a French last name as well, and no one ever says that's the way it so was to be said, so I totally get it. This is a very interesting because post part of depression is a real, real thing. I mean, I've counseled many I've experienced it myself with my firstborn. But we just can't say, oh, well, she had postpartum depressions. She killed her three children, so let's just let her off. The reality though, I think anyway, is that she will probably end up in a high security mental institution for most of the rest of her life, right anyway, almost no matter how this cookie crumbles. So there are protest lines outside of the courtroom about this is all of us necessary because isn't the conclusion almost foregone?
Speaker 15: Well? As we as you know, and as we all know, postpartum depression is not uncommon. One in seven mothers has postpartum depression. But what they're talking here about, as you know, is postpartum psychosis. That's much more rare, one or two mothers out of every thousand and half. That and unlike postpartum depression, where we see primarily depression, hopelessness, feeling guilty, not having energy, with postpartum psychosis, we're seeing something much more different. We're seeing delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, confusions, severely impair judgment, loss of contact with reality. So even if she is found not guilty by reason of insanity, and I can't say this for sure, but I would think she would spend some time in a facility where they would try to make sure that she is competent once again, that she is healthy psychologically. Once again, she'd be treated with antipsychotic medication, perhaps if that hasn't happened already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am just glued to the crime in general. Court I love courtroom. I love watching that, but this was particularly compelling. You do feel for her, you insider watching her in the courtroom, but you can't get past the fact that her three babies, she it sounds like, allegedly anyway, she murdered by wrapping three exercise bands around their necks and strangling them. By all accounts, she was a flawless mother before this, I mean, a really good one. Even her in laws testified. And the other interesting part of this court testimony is that her husband then inside of three years, fell in love, got married, and his wife is pregnant. This next wife is pregnant, So a lot of people are putting fingers at him. I'd love to hear your psychological analysis of this trial.
Speaker 15: Well, I will tell you that three children lost their lives, as you've said, but nothing about a psychiatric explanation diminishes the tragedy. Right So, but we do need to understand why this happened, and by understanding why it happened, it's not the same thing as excusing it. I haven't examined her. We always say that as psychological experts, but I would say that anyone who can. It's philocide. In other words, killing your children and then jumping out a window. As we know she's paralyzed from the waist down. There must have been something psychologically going on. It might have been a psychosis, but regardless, bottom line is, when you kill your children, we do realize that there is some sort of a mental health issue, especially if it's not a crime of passion, as we've seen in the past, some people drowning their children in order to start a new life with a new lover or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, a lot of people, a lot of these women outside are saying they think the dad did it. I don't know. I've been watching. I wasn't personally convinced that, but Jeff, before I let you go really quick, please go through the massive warning signs. Difference between depression and psychosis. Psychosis is an actual departure from reality. It's a very important distinction. My background in psychology informs me you go quickly.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 15: There can be a genuine break from reality. As you've said, it includes the illusions hallucinations of course, depression and anxiety, but it's prominently of what we call command hallucinations, telling us to do something terrible, or the devil was in the child, or whatever the case may be. But unlike postpartum depression, postpartum psychosis is a psychiatric emergency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, voices, certainly hearing voices is a big one, you know, a big and then also having any kind of a plan for self harm or otherwise might tell you that this is a little worse than just postpartum depression. It is hard to decipher, and I've seen some really sad cases. We're going to pray for these babies.
Speaker 15: This is just absolutely and very very quickly, I've known that we're up against time. The reason that we're seeing a lot of the protests outside is because there's a general idea, a general sentiment that we don't listen to women while they're going through their pregnancies or after the pregnancies. Yes, a tremendous stress that.
Speaker 3: Well, watching this court case, I can tell you the system absolutely did fail her. It still doesn't make it okay in my opinion anyway, that she allegedly killed those three precious babies and she has to be puttis. Jeffrey Cardier, thank you so much for your time, Thank you for having appreciate having you. All Right, we're gonna be back in a moment. First raps on, Eric Bollan be hitting the road for another Main Street America this Friday, heading to Flora Baylabar. He's gonna have a special guest, Florida Governor Ronde Santis Scanner the QR code Savior spot. Right now, here's a preview.
Speaker 9: The Main Street America tour is on fire. Eric Bowling has been hitting cities all across the country and everywhere we go, you the rav fans have been showing up and showing out.
Speaker 2: The Bowling show, Real America's Voice. We're on a countrywide tour.
Speaker 9: Now it's time to head south Flora, Bama. We're coming August twenty eighth at four pm Eastern. Bowling is bringing Main Street America straight to the Gulf Coast.
Speaker 2: City after city, talking to conservative.
Speaker 9: Values, loud, proud, unapologetically American with a very special.
Speaker 2: Guest, Governor, mister Bowling is here.
Speaker 9: You do not want to miss this. Scan the QR code now to secure your spot or tune in live on Real America's Voice. Bring your friends, bring your family, and bring your American pride. Let's celebrate America together. Eric Bowling's Main Street America Tour live from Flora, Bama. We'll see you there.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We want to give a special shout out and thank you to our sponsor, seventeen seventy five Coffee ahead of this segment. In fact, I've got my seventeen seventy five mug here and I had some seventeen seventy five coffee this morning. It may have taken a couple of minutes to kick in, but I think now I'm okay it has kicked in, so real quick, go look at whatever coffee is on your counter right now? Does it actually say blend on it? Most people actually have no idea what that actually means. Here's what it does mean. It means the beans came from multiple countries, different farms, unknown origins, mixed together, so the flavor states consistent no matter what they throw in it. If those beans actually look oily, well that's not freshness. That's what happens when you overroast. In order to mask inconsistency, seventeen seventy five coffee comes from one certified organic farm in Bolivia. It's single origin. It ships directly from Bolivia to Miami and then straight to your door. It's small bats roasted here in the United States. And you already drink coffee every morning, So why not make it one that you can actually stand behind? Seventeen seventy five coffee? Is that coffee? Go to seventeen seventy five coffee dot Com, use the code RAV and score yourself fifteen percent off. All right, folks, Now that we're caffeinated, it's time to stay awake, not woke, and we're discussing the divides in MAGA Right now. President Trump is taking aim at three prominent critics, namely Tucker Carlson, Marjorie Taylor Green, and Congressman Thomas Massey. In a fiery true social post, The President calling the three losers and even criticizing their political positions and their disagreements with his agenda. President Trump also blasting Carlson, saying that his views have fallen through the floor. He accuses Marjorie Taylor Green of going from ultra conservative to a liberal. And Massey, of course, has clashed with the President over foreign policy and many other issues. So let's talk more about this with doctor Gena and David. Doctor Gina, let's start with you your thoughts on all of this, and you've talked a lot about how this potentially could hurt MAGA going into the midterms. Those I think are some of your major concerns, how this divide could hurt us going into the midterms.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a huge concern of mine, Terrence. I tend to be very in touch, figure on the pulse as best I can with the sociological ramifications of political behavior. I've often called it polycology, the political psychology right that we go through. And I'm watching this divide come and it seems so unfortunate to me because the Democrats, they literally have no values, they literally have no morals, they literally have no nothing going for them at all. They're still talking about boys being in girls' sports and restrooms and locker rooms, and Trump, who's not going to be on the ballot. This isn't easy when it would seem to be a midterm where we could run away with it if we could just keep ourselves in line. Trashing people is not going to cause them to go away when they have a concern. Listening to them is having public dialogue. So this is why I am very much in favor. As I've settled along, I wish some big organization or something would just sit everyone down, you know, whether it's Sea Pack or I don't care. I don't care. There's so many out there, and just and and just let everybody have a voice. But bring us all back together. See, the Democrats will come together. That's the thing we know, David Brody. The Democrats circle wagons. Well, we circle fire every single time. The party in control often doesn't win the mid terms. Anyway, it would be a miracle to do. So we better get our ducks in a row.
Speaker 2: Brody, I have one million percent agree with everything you said. I know that's boring to say, but but but let me also just say, if I could just be bold enough to say it and honest enough to say it. You know what President Trump has done here is really shameful. Look, the Fstein thing was a debacle, okay, and he lost MTG on that and then the Iran war thing. Look, you can disagree with the president on the Iran war thing, but like, why do you have to castigate? Castigate? I said that word, But why do you have to do that to Tucker and MTG and massiw just because they feel differently about you? On the air on war? What happened to the mega big tent? And when I say big ten, I'm not talking about liberals obviously, I'm talking about Look, we have different factions in MAGA that some are a little bit more towards one side, if you will, I call it. I like to call it a light pink maga, ruby red Maga, a dark maga, whatever you want to call it. What's the problem with that big tent philosophy within MAGA? And when President Trump does this, he is just hurting himself. He's just hurting the Republican Party for sure, But who cares about the Republican Party. But he's definitely he thinks he's doing it. I guess he's just doing it because you know, they attacked him, and you know it's very myopic, right, it's very just narrowly focused on him, when if he could just get past it, and he can't, but if he could just get past it to your point, which is to talk, then then all of a sudden, you might not alienate those people that you're going to need in November, and you're gonna definitely need eight. So he's just shooting himself in the foot and honestly probably leading to another impeachment because if the Republicans don't show up in droves in November, Democrats will take over. They'll impeach Trump. And part of it will because be because some of the America First crowd, the MTG, the Tucker, the Massy crowd will not show up for this president in this election. And that's the truth.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, the conversations have moved away from policy and have become way too personal, and the personal is clouding the policy and having these conversations, as doctor Gino alluded to, that involve everyone in finding some sort of common ground or at least some sort of way to move forward.
Speaker 2: And also think about it for a second, just real quick, two quick seconds. I mean, he's on Tucker and MTG and Massey, but then he's doing interviews with Michael Cohen and doing kumbaya. I mean, come on, I mean, can we call it out.
Speaker 1: Let's call it out. It's become personal. As I said it, it's become way too personal. And that's really on all sides. I think it's personal for the Thomas manwell, it's been personal for the Thomas Massy's the world, but also for the MTG's and all it's it's way too personal. And I'd like us to get back to talking about the issues and focusing on the way forward. All right, guys, great conversation there. We appreciate it coming out. How can prayer strengthen your faith and help spark spiritual renewal? You will discuss real power of the prayer right after the break. Stay with us, Welcome back to American Sunrise. It's now time for our moment of faith and in focus today prayer Cultivating the Presence of God the keyter of and spiritual awakening. It explores the power of prayer and the role that it can play in strengthening faith. The book encourages readers to deepen their relationship with God by intentionally seeking His presence through prayer and explores how personal spiritual renewal can lead to something greater. The author is doctor Bob Curtis. He explores how a stronger prayer life can actually help spark revival and spiritual awakening. The book's message is clear and very simple. Prayer can be the starting point for a deeper faith and a renewed spiritual life. Doctor Curtis joins me live now to talk more about this doc. So good to see you. So look, this is a sermon waiting to happen. Your book and of itself is a sermon waiting to happen. Not that I'm a pastor, but even I could preach this. So let's just start fundamentally, prayer is the most fundamental way that someone builds a relationship or keeps a relationship with God. It's one's opportunity to talk directly to the Creator.
Speaker 11: It's foundational. It's foundational. Everything springs from that. It's kind of like when a missile takes off from Cape Kenny or Cape Canaveral. If the concrete is not solidified underneath that, that missile's going nowhere, That rocket's going nowhere. Prayer's foundationals. Prayer has been foundational in the establishment of our country in great revivals. All great revivals have been launched by prayer. And this book is just ten chapters of practical ways of why we pray, how we pray, to whom we pray, What is prayer? What are the obstacles to prayer? How to meditate? Meditate is important, and we live in a microwave society where we want to plug a program into the microwave, hit some buttons and have an answer. God doesn't work that.
Speaker 1: Way, doctor Chris. There's so many places I want to go with this, and unfortunately I don't have all the time. So let me focus here. And this is something that I've learned over years and years and years. I'm still growing in my own faith, but I've learned to kind of come to the conclusion that even when your prayers aren't answered the way you want them or expect them to be answered, you have to find a way to see the blessings in prayer because God always blesses you, even if it's not how you expected it to be.
Speaker 11: Problems are faith, Problems are real. Problems are common for Christians, non Christians, here's the key. God is faithful.
Speaker 2: So in every.
Speaker 11: Adversity you go through, when you look to the faithfulness of God, that's what carries you. It's not why is this happening to me? It's God, what are you saying to me? And how can I grow in my relationship and enmacy with you through it?
Speaker 1: There's Oh man, you blessed me this morning because I think this is a word I needed even though it was on my heart, and I want to talk more about it. So we're going to try to invite you back and talk more about this. Are you okay with coming back?
Speaker 11: I'm fine anytime, Brother, keep praying all right?
Speaker 1: Amen? Amen, thank you so much for being here, and thanks for the writing the book. Where can people find it, by the way, really quickly you.
Speaker 11: Can go on Amazon. It's available in ebook or softcover form, and it's great for individual study or group Bible studies. That's what there's next steps section in each chapter to launch you into further deeper understanding of prayer and who God is.
Speaker 1: Prayer changes things and it trains his hearts. Thanks so much. Good to see you, God, bless you, bless you as well. We're back in two minutes. Coming up on this second hour of American Sunrise. This man here on your screen, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessant set to announce new sanctions on Iran and the Islamist regime. Already responding, we'll have the very latest on the conflict. Plus Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney announces retaliatory terroriffs against the United States as the US Canadian trade war intensifies. Analysis coming your way throughout the hour and later. Lindsey Clancy's murder trial continues to spark debate among Americans as many leap to the accused murderer's defense. We'll dive into the debate coming out. Those stories and so much more coming up on this second hour of American Sunrise, which starts right now.
Speaker 2: Good morning, America.
Speaker 3: Welcome to American Sunrise.
Speaker 1: Wellether It's culture.
Speaker 3: We have breaking news to share with you.
Speaker 1: Politics.
Speaker 2: President Trump is joining us live now from Florida.
Speaker 1: You've got your couple.
Speaker 4: This is what it looks like to be a patriot. We have to protect the American family out.
Speaker 3: The American dream is still alive. I'm David Brody, I'm Terrence, and I'm Doctorina.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Everybody to the second hour of American Centrise. I'm David Brody. I am in DC. Let's bring in doctor g and West Palm and T Bates in our Denver newsroom. Good morning to all three of us. Why am myself very slow when I say that, I feel like I'm battery dead, battery dead, Terrace.
Speaker 3: I want to say, if I made that, you did a great job with the interview with doctor Bob Curtis. He is, I said, my childhood pastor. I feel that way in my young twenties when I first had my babies and and I was I mean, you know, only child, and yeah, anyway, it was, it was. It was a it was a time for me in all the best ways, in all the craziest ways. Anyway, he was my pastor then, and I still remember he he'd lean down on that on that on that dais and he'd say, and you spineless, wimpy Christians out there, you need to stand up, and he would he just put the fight in you all the time. Oh gosh, I loved him so much. My girls were raised in that church before his church, before before we had the boys, and ultimately moved away. But what a great pastor. He was, thank you for that interview. Terrence.
Speaker 2: We need to get him back on and Gina, you need to have a conversation with him.
Speaker 3: I would love that. I would love to share it with Terrence too, but you know not that he at this point in his life when he doesn't need to be doing anything, he has a wife who's been very sick. He took the time to, you know, leave this beautiful book on prayer that is so important, especially today, gracious.
Speaker 1: And what I appreciate this And today was the first day I met him, never met the man before in my life, but I appreciate the lessons on how to pray. Praying isn't something you just do. Wrote There really is a way to pray that we have to learn and sometimes experience teaches us. And this sort of book, I think really helps to expound on that. And so I really appreciated that, and it was something I think I needed to hear or talk about in something that I hope we can continue to share with our viewers in order to hopefully improve their prayer life, or at least and perspective in life to their prayer life.
Speaker 3: He's a very special man, very dedicated to America super payot and loves the Lord and wants to give that to other people as well. So beautiful interview. Thank you, Terrence.
Speaker 1: Amen. Absolutely all right, guys. Let's get to a couple of quick headlines here. The trade war between the United States and Canada continues, as President Trump slapped our northern neighbor with a fifty percent tariff on twenty billion dollars worth of Canadian goods. The current tariffs involve about five percent of what Canada ships to the United States and includes items like hockey sticks, steal products, and even certain appliances. In return, Canada is preparing for retaliatory dollar for dollar penalties, which would start September eighth. Talks between the two sides broke down last week, with each side blaming the other at this point, though no further talks are planned, and President Trump set to rally for two gubernatorial candidates tonight, each of whom faces a primary runoff election tomorrow. For one forty seven will participate in a Teller rally for Republican Oklahoma gubernatorial candidate Mike madd Z, who is taking on the state's Attorney General, Gentner Drummond, The commander in chief will also rally voters in South Carolina for a second time in a matter of days. He's hoping to put the Midas touch behind Senator Darlene Graham, who is currently serving the remainder of her recently deceased brother senate term. The younger Graham will face Congressman Ralph Norman tomorrow to be South Carolina's Republican nominee for Senate in November. And about ninety thousand people in the Reno, Nevada area are still being worn to evacuate, and forty two thousand have already been ordered to leave as a fast moving wildfire there has already destroyed homes and is threatening even more damage. Shifting winds is really making it difficult for firefighters to get the blaze under control. At one point, the flames jumped over fire trucks, so crews weren't able to reach hotspots and put down flare ups. At last check, the Hawk Fire, as it's known, had spread to more than twenty three square miles. Wow, look at this blaze here. That's a great check of your headlines. Now, let's get a quick check of your forecast weather Nation Union. You're a would just Tracey Anthony has your hometown forecast t T Good morning, Happy Monday to you.
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning, Happy Monday. Want to break down some of the crazy weather that we've had over the weekend, and the hawk fire one of them. As you were mentioning thousands of people needing to evacuate, and this is just burning five miles north of Reno, Nevada. So a highly populated area and that's why we're seeing so many big impacts now. Phoenix, Arizona, another area that dealt with some weekend storms and some dust getting kicked up. You can see there in the lights the visibility on the lower side from the blowing dust with the winds associated with the storms. But even up towards Ohio and the northeast, we had some torrential downpours, some gusty winds, and if you were areas around Florida you might have run into some strong storms.
Speaker 3: Look at this at EPs.
Speaker 10: Can you imagine waiting in line for a ride and just being hit with these pop up thunderstorms. And then Terrence, there's one last thing.
Speaker 3: I want to show you.
Speaker 10: This was close to where I'm at. This is lightning that struck a tree. You can kind of see there where that lightning goes down, it actually bubbled up the asphalt and the pavement as well. So lots of storm activity over the course of the weekend, and we're tracking a few more storms here to start off the day, from Kansas all the way down through Little Rock into Mississippi, so that's where we could have the potential for severe But Terrence, ya, those videos the lightning.
Speaker 3: I've never seen lightning strike.
Speaker 10: A tree like that, so that was very cool for me to see with my own eyes.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, in the fact that it was caught on Camera's pretty awesome, Tracy. Thank you. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Sounds good, And don't forget to download the Weather Nation app if you need your week forecast.
Speaker 1: All right, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, let's get you over to David Brody. Now, David, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Good morning debates. Iran is warning that if any country supports new US economic pressure against them, it could be quote treated as an act of war. The warning comes as Treasury Secretary Scott Besson prepares to announce this morning, actually I'm sorry this afternoon, I should say, but Washington calls an unprecedented level of economic pressure against Tehran. Iran's new security chief is also threatening a seismic retaliation, including possible action against other oil shipping routes in the Persian Gulf. Joining us now with reaction, rav DC correspondent Neil McCabe joining us from the White House. Neil, Well, the big best at News coming at two pm. What do you expect.
Speaker 16: I really expect Treasury Secretary Scott Besson to really drop the hammer on the Iranians. For the longest time, even when we saw with the targeting of you against Iran itself by the military, we backed off of hitting any kind of structure or facility that was associated with their oil industry because we were looking for that post war time of recovery and Iran would need its oil industry to sort of finance its rebuilding after the war. But the gloves are coming off. The gloves came off militarily and now the gloves are coming off economically. And Bessend is not only going after Iran itself, but all of the enablers, all of the countries that are sort of facilitating the Iranians behind the scenes. And you're going to see action against banks shippers, You're going to see actions against countries where Iran is storing and refining its oil.
Speaker 1: It's going to be all out, David.
Speaker 3: The old Canadian Prime Minister Mark Harney escalated trade tensions with the US over the weekend. Canada's tariff retaliation will reportedly target steel, dairy appliances, farm equipment, pulp, paper, and electronic products. President Trump responded with a truth post, saying Canada wants the benefits of being a state without being one.
Speaker 15: Neil this, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Go ahead, doctor Jude, I apologize. He it's hilarious to me. I love it.
Speaker 3: I will ask my trade of thought. Neil. This comes on the heels though, also of President Trump. Just as beef prices were getting to where they were stable for farmers, now I guess we're opening up trade for beef to come into our country from foreign nations. So there's a lot happening here. How will this all come down?
Speaker 16: Well, I'll dress beef prices is really kind of like gas prices. When people go to the supermarket and they buy a pound of hamburger, that affects them.
Speaker 1: They know that price.
Speaker 16: So politicians are aware that you need to get the price of Hamburger down, and that's what the White House is doing. As for Canada, Mark Carney, the Prime Minister, he won his election because of his opposition to President Trump. He was actually behind in the polls before he and Trump started going at it with each other. This decision to walk out of the negotiations that were almost complete is a pure political play for the domestic audience of Canada. Seventy percent of Canada's exports come to the United States. It's absolutely mental to think that Canada can survive without selling to the United States.
Speaker 1: And We're going to see how it plays out.
Speaker 16: I'm sure this is going to be resolved, because otherwise Canada goes out of business.
Speaker 1: Hey, Neil, to your point, and that's a great point. But this has become a game of chicken. I'm calling in an economic game of chicken. Who's going to blink first. One has to think that Canada must blink first. But at this point, both sides are standing on principle, and unfortunately, principle sometimes gives way to common or common sin sometimes gives way to principle.
Speaker 16: It is checking an egg, like all economic situations.
Speaker 1: You know, supply and demand.
Speaker 16: But in the end, the buyer has leverage over the seller, and that's pretty much happen. Of course, this is a big deal in Canada. The networks in Canada actually had countdown clocks to when these tariffs take effect, whereas people in America. Most people in America, unless they're watching this program or other you know, news programs, they don't even know there is a trade war with Canada. And so we'll see how it plays out. But it is a much bigger deal for Canada than for us. We can actually survive without buying goods from Canada if they don't sell to us. There's nowhere in the world that can buy from Canada.
Speaker 1: What we buy.
Speaker 2: You have a cave. Appreciate you from the White House on a beautiful day in Washington, seventy seven and Sonny enjoy it. Thank you, sir. Thanks Neil, all right, I do weather and News coming up. Left This influencer, Hassan Piker, facing another backlash after openly mocking the killing of Charlie Kirk weeks away from the anniversary of his death. We're gonna roll the evil clip after the break. That's a Provincetown, Massachusetts, Glorious seventy two and Sonny. By the way, why don't always want to do weather on every single shot? I see, I want to do weather. Welcome back, everybody, all right? Hassan Piker is facing a new wave of backlash after leading a crowd and singing the meme song we Are Charlie Kirk. It was during a recent stop on his Fear and Live to War Piker sang the lyrics about quote caring Charlie's or just carrying Kirk's flame, and so the crowd cheered, his co host laughed on stage. The song was created after Kirk's assassination, has since been used online as a meme. Piker has been, of course, increasingly a central figure in the Democrat Party this year, campaigning with the likes of Abdul Elsa Ed and Francisca hung in Wisconsin, as well as Chris Rabb in Pennsylvania. So here he is mocking a political assassination.
Speaker 17: I'm afraid, dude, it's.
Speaker 2: The face of evil, and quite frankly, Gina, the faces of evil, because everybody in that crowd was laughing, loving it, and you know, giggling along. Let me just quickly say the difference between them, which is evil and the difference between believers in Jesus Christ is that we're going to pray for a song Piker because the song Piker can make it to heaven, but he needs to give his life to Jesus Christ, and that's the only way to heaven.
Speaker 3: Well, the great thing about praying for people is it executes God's justice more quickly. I was just doing a big study on that. I honestly, I don't even know what to say other than just before evil, I didn't know about this. I didn't know about this song. I don't think I've heard the song. Have you guys heard the song?
Speaker 2: No, I've never.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not familiar with the song, but I don't care who would do this? Who would do this? I mean, and the thing that struck me, David, and I'm sure it struck you. I don't know where they were. Again, I'm unfamiliar with this whole story until you brought it to our attention. It looks like these contemporary churches with the words to the song on the screen. Was that what I was seeing back there? Am I seeing the words to the song about Charlie on the screen?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, what what I mean? I'm honestly I cannot believe I'm seeing this. I don't know how to respond. I don't have an intelligent response because I've had no time to absorb it. I'm just I'm literally in shock, terrence.
Speaker 1: Well, it's reprehensible, it's insensitive at the very least, and it's inhumane. And I think we do our viewers in humanity disservice by giving this oxygen. So we've reported it, and now I think it's time to move on and can.
Speaker 2: Well, that's an interesting point. That's interesting you bring that up. I hear that argument, tee. I hear that argument. Don't even give this joker, this guy that's on his pathway to hell, to the pit of hell, give him even any any time at all. So I hear that. I do have to say, there is that other side of it that says, absolutely, we should be calling these people out and we should bring attention to these folks because you have to to fight evil. You have to identify it, yes, and you have to literally see it, because otherwise people go back to Netflix, get on their cushy couch and do not a darn damn thing. And I'm just simply saying that sometimes you need to see it. Team Bates. Rather than just saying, eh, you know what, let that go. He's crazy, forget about it. I say no. I say we put in people's faces, not so they can get back at this guy at all, but that they can use the levers of power, which is their vote. And because this guy's pretty many Democrats in twenty twenty six and quite frankly, yeah, twenty twenty six and quite frankly, you know, it should be a witness moment. I think it can be a very teachable witness moment as well.
Speaker 1: So a couple of things, David. From a news perspective, it is news, and so I would say, yes, it needs to be covered, and that absolutely needs to be called out. I fully agree with you that when you see evil, it's got to be called out. But by giving it too much oxygen, by talking about it too much, unfortunately, it can appear as if you legitimize the action, which is demonic, And so that's what I want to stray away from. I think we can talk about it, but you don't have to overdo it. You don't have to beat the dead horse. I think you let people know what it is, you call it out as evil, and you move on just too Okay.
Speaker 2: I thought you were saying that we shouldn't cover it. You're saying we can't reash.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. I said, you cover it, but you don't have to beat the dead horse. And you don't give it too much oxygen, because unfortunately, sometimes if you give things too much oxygens needed to live, and you give it too much life, and we want it to die. I want it to do. I'll speak for myself. I want negative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 9: And tired of the radical left destroying our country, looking for a real conservative alternative to the woke AARP meet AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens, over two million strong. AMAC is fighting for faith, family, freedom, and our sacred constitution. As a member, you get powerful everyday benefits huge discounts on travel, hotels, restaurants, shopping and entertainment, plus major savings on vision, dental, auto, home, and life insurance. We'll help you navigate Medicare and social Security with Honest America First guidance. Plus you'll receive AMAC magazine, uncensored news, legislative alerts, and red grassroots tools to make your voice heard and take our country back. Patriots, this is your moment. If you love America and want to defend it for the next generation, join the fight. Scan the QR code right now or go to AMAC dot us slash rev fight back. Let's make America great again.
Speaker 1: It's seven twenty five Mountain time, and do you know where your investments are? Well, in about thirty minutes, you'll have a much better idea because we'll take it to New York for the opening bello at the New York Stock Exchange. Here's how pre market trading is looking. The major indices now S and P five hundred and NAS that are starting off in the red. Hopefully all of that will change here in short order. Again, we'll take it to New York for the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange in just about five minutes. First though, let's get you over to David David.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning tvates. All right, well, look, the rapid expansion of AI data centers is running into a growing political problem. It's not just coming from the left. A new voter analysis finds data centers have a negative thirty nine percent net perception nationwide. Translation not good, with concerns centered on rising electric bills, energy demand, and distrust of big tech, and then there's bipartisan agreement on one key issue, however, voters overwhelmingly support requiring data center developers to pay for the power plants and grid upgrades that they require. Now the industry is facing a question, can it win back public trust before the backlash turns into new laws and moratoriums. Well, let's talk about that now with Signal Principle impolster Nick Weinstein. Nick, good morning to you, so help us through the data centered debate because it's active and alive in America today.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's one of those issues that you know, we've been looking at since before it really emerged onto the national scene. But the numbers have moved, and they've moved quickly in a negative direction. And this is an issue that isn't just a niche issue anymore, coming up more and more at the top of minds. Is like one of the top two or three issues on the minds of voters in local races and in congressional races, and in a lot of the country, even places where they're not building a data center in a community, voters are concerned and they're starting from a place of no which is a real problem for industry.
Speaker 2: Are you surprised at that, I mean that the polling is suggested that this is really picked up. I mean, it can be wonky on the surface a little bit, but then it really does hit home for many folks, especially if, for talking, utility bills are going to go up and all of that. So you would think, I guess it does resonate as kind of like an economic issue.
Speaker 18: Yeah, this is an economics election, this is an economics midterm. But we've been telling people that for months and for months now. This is an electorate that's really concerned about cost of living, They're concerned about the economy. And yet one of the few things that I think people would say, you know, are going well on the economic front is the expansive growth of these data centers and all of the jobs in the manufacturing and in the trades that are associated with data centers. So then why is there such a big backlash? And that's a fascinating question for polling, And I think what it comes down to is this is something that's new. People haven't been accustomed to data centers. They you know, they know what happens when you know, an Amazon warehouse comes to their community or when you know manufacturing facility is built. They just don't have that same level of awareness. They don't have that same level of understanding. And I think the industry that has been talking about AI is this transformative technology. You know, when you're talking about AI is something that's going to take working class Americans' jobs and is going to be transformational to the economy. That may make sense as Silicon Valley, it may make sense, you know, to get big numbers on Wall Street, but it gets people at home concerns that, you know, this data center is going to come into the community and is going to ultimately lead to folks losing their job, which really is pretty divorced from the actual economic reality.
Speaker 2: Nick, let me ask you, we have thirty seconds or so, any sense in the polling of where the disagreement is coming from. Is it more the left, is it the right? Is a combination of both? I mean? Or is that too early to say, because I know MAGA itself can be split on it. But I'm wondering because the left is concerned about the environmental impact, so I'm wondering what you're seeing there. The opposition starts from the left.
Speaker 18: The environmental left is the ones that are driving this conversation. But you've got folks on the right that are concerned too, And when it becomes a local issue, there's just not a lot of trust on either side of the aisle right now when it comes to big business or Washington, d C. Or you know, our state legislators at state capitals. And I think the message for industry, the message for state legislators and for politicians that are weighing these decisions is you've got to get out in the community. You've got to talk about the benefits because people aren't going to trust you.
Speaker 2: Nick Warinson' great to have you, great insight, Thank you, pleasure all right, Time for the opening bill of New York Sucke Exchange, sponsored by AMAC.
Speaker 8: The Association of Mature American Citizens is the conservative voice for Americans fifty and older. AMAC is fighting for the values that you hold, dear. Joined today, together, we can write the course of America.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The markets are just opening. It's about seven thirty Mountain time, which means it's nine thirty Eastern. That's when the market's technically open. Here's the opening bell. Excuse me. Trading is underway at the New York Stock exchange, and here's how the markets are looking for the moment. The Dow is back in the green. It was in the red in pre market trading. Unfortunately, the Nasdaq and the S and P five hundred remaining down right now. Crude oil also down, which is actually hopefully going to be a good sign when it comes to oil prices and gas prices at the pump. Will of course continue to monitor all of this for you throughout the day. In the meantime, I want to talk a bit about AMAC. Shout out to AMAC, the Association for Mature American Citizens. It exists for one reason, and that's to fight for you. While organizations like the ARP grow closer to big government, AMAC is growing stronger in Washington in order to defend the values that made America great, which includes faith, family, freedom, and opportunity. AMAC believes in freedom of religion and speech, the right to keep and bear arms, also free enterprise and personal responsibility, as well as common sense solutions instead of government control. AMAC refuses us to stand by while radical policies from blue states threaten our families, our livelihoods, our safety, and our future. AMAC is no longer just an alternative to the ARP. They are the leading conservative voice for senior citizens and patriotic Americans. With the rapidly expanding presidence in Washington, AMAC is standing toe to toe with the AARP's massive lobbying machine, and they are winning. Join AMAC today and help replace failed big government policies with common sense, pro America solutions that America needs. America needs AMAC, and AMAC needs you. So stand with us today. Go to AMAC dot us slash rav that is AMAC dot us slash RAF and join still to come here on American Sunrise. The case for Lindsey Clancy, who stands accused of murdering her three children, continues to divide Americans across the country as many voice sympathy for the defendant. We'll talk about that debate after the break. First, though you haven't downloaded Faith, or if you haven't downloaded Faith, Family and Freedom by hi Res and Jordan Meyer, well, now is your time to do it. Download it now because you can enter for a chance to win a one of a kind American flag that's signed by hi Res and Jordan Meyer. We want to thank you American Flag Store for actually handcrafting this incredible custom flag.
Speaker 9: Take a look, folks, hi Res and Jordan Meyer have just released their powerful new song Faith, Family and Freedom and it's already climbing the charts. And now when you download the song, you could win something truly one of a kind. One lucky winner will receive a custom Faith Family and Freedom wooden American flag hand crafted by your American Flagstore dot Com, a four hundred dollars value. And that's not all. The back of the flag will be personally signed by hi Res, Jordan Meyer and rav Leadership, making it a collector's piece you won't find anywhere else. Entering is easy. Scan the QR code, download Faith, Family and Freedom and send your proof of purchase to ram at RAMTV dot music. So scan the QR code right now, download Faith, Family and Freedom, send us your proof of purchase.
Speaker 8: And you could be our lucky winner.
Speaker 3: Hi, welcome back to American Sunrise. I'm doctor Gina. We are so happy you joined us this morning. We invite you to hop in our conversation on YouTube. Geta and rubble. Time now to take the political pulse of America. Here's the beat today. The trial of Lindsay Clancy, the Massachusetts mother accused of killing her three young children, has become much more than a courtroom battle. It has become a flashpoint and a deeper American divide over mental illness, postpartum psychosis, criminal responsibility, and whether a severe mental health crisis can explain or excuse the killing of children. Some supporters say Clancy was a victim of a devastating postpartum mental health crisis and that system failed her. Others say three children lost their lives and that nothing should overshadow their victimization or diminish Clancy's responsibility. Let's talk more about this with David Brody and Terrence Base. You know, here's the thing, Terrence, I think two things can be true at once. It can be really sad that Lindsay Clancy was failed by the mental health system. There's just no doubt about that she was failed. I mean, when you listen to these doctors, they didn't know what drugs they had are on, and they didn't know it was just like the whole thing was just a complete mess. I get that that can be true. And it can also be true that there is no way, not ever, we let anyone off the hook for murdering three children that you just don't accidentally murder through three children I'm sorry, and you know, I think that she's going to have a lifetime of utter despair almost no matter what. But our court system needs to send a consistent message of punishing any sort of crime, especially this one. I don't know your thoughts, Terrence.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, I fully agree with you, and I think anyone that wouldn't agree with the fundamental assertion there is crazy. If you kill someone, you need to be held responsible, no matter what the motivation or the exterior factors to that may be. I'm not arguing that postpartum depression or in this case, psychosis isn't real and can't impact someone, but for that to lead to murdering show and again, at this point it's just allegations, but still it's not an excuse. And to be honest with you, David, out of all of this, I had never heard of postpartum psychosis before. I think all of us had heard of postpartum depression, which is very real and many many women deal with that, But postpartum psychosis is something new for me. It's a term that I hadn't heard of before and have now started reading up on it. But I still don't think even if that was a factor even if she was dealing with that, it's still not an excuse for me.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean there's three victims here, right, three children. You can make the argument there's other victims here too, but the point is there's three victims. So it kind of just begins and ends there. Having said that, I think it's a little bit more complicated. Look, the story here, there's a lot of stuff going on, okay, But the story here is all of the women that are protesting outside and in support of Lindsay Clancy, hundreds, early thousands and many more online. Why are they doing that? That's really the story. The story is because women for many, many years. I mean, if you think about it, it was in the nineteen nineties, just in the nineteen nineties when women were finally no longer excluded from clinical trials in this country. Can you believe that? I mean, women were not in the majority of clinical trials in America in terms of drug testing in certain drugs that they wanted to put on the market because women had hormonal issues according to the researchers, the pregnancy, there's things, so it skewed the sample. Whatever the reasons were, they left women out, And so I think there's a view here, and this is why I'm trying to speak to the protesters out there that are supporting her, that what she has gone through, and I'm not trying to make a sympathetic case necessarily for it, but I'm trying to explain the mindset of these women that they're saying, this isn't postpartum depression and she killed her children. This is this post part of psychosis. There is a difference. That is what the defense's whole argument is on. There's a huge difference. So in other words, she has been apparently the best mother ever, but there are times where what I guess you want to call it, you kind of leave your body, you kind of do things that you would not normally otherwise do, and that is a mental condition that is not postpartum depression is obviously mentally related as well, but it's not psychosis. And Gina, maybe you can speak to this, but that's the difference, and I'm just saying that we need to take I'm trying to make the larger point that sometimes we need to take what women go through very seriously. And I feel like, for honestly, most of human history, that's been discounted recently. It's not been the case in the last fifty years, but before that it was different.
Speaker 1: And should that be an excuse, like the fact that it's not saying it should.
Speaker 2: Be an excuse. But there might be accountability in a mental asylum for life. I don't know. I don't know. I mean, in other words, if she's found not guilty by reason of insanity, they still could prescribe her treatment in a facility and have her locked away for a while. I mean, I don't know the actual sentencing part of it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've counseled people who are having psychotic breaks due to postpartum situations. I did a lot of post abortion counseling, a lot of post pregnancy counseling, as you all know, early in my career, before I got into whatever it is I do with you all every single day, a whole different kind of counseling. But in this in particular, I think the important thing is to keep your eye on the victims, as you both reminded, Y, you know, the women outside. I don't know this, and I'm not diminishing what she went through. I myself went through postpartum depression and it was horrible. It was brief, but it was black. It was awful with my first child, and maybe just slightly with my second one. Didn't have it after that, and I know that it was something that I totally didn't expect. But let me say that there's a feminist vein running through here, and I would love to interview that audience and just ask the question, what is the value value of human life to them? And how many of those women out there protesting are pro life, because really I really wonder about that. It's not to say that some of them aren't out there simply because they empathize with her, but it is to say that there's something here that makes me feel like we're debating abortion or in fantaside or something, and it's really it's hitting me the wrong way, and I can't put my finger on it anyway. Appreciate the discussion from both of you.
Speaker 2: We will come back to that, all right. The Trump administration turning up the economic pressure on Iran, with Treasury Secretary Scott Besson, as we've been saying all morning, promising what he calls the toughest sanctions in history. Beston says the new pressure campaign combined with the blockade of Iran could help bring down the regime. He's warning countries that continue doing business with Tehran, well they could face consequences. The Treasury Secretary set to reveal more at a press conference at two pm today. Joining US Now with analysis is Chatwood Investments managing partner Ed Rutowski ed, good morning.
Speaker 19: What do you expect, Well, what do I expect from the press conference?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 19: Yes, from the press conference, I expect him to really repeat what he has said before the press conference, which is they're going to have this economic d day which started this morning. And the big question about this isn't so much the other countries in around the Middle East.
Speaker 2: It's really China.
Speaker 19: Because if President Trump is going to cut off all relations anybody who's benefiting the Iran economy, then China is in the crosshairs of that. And that's a really really sensitive position because China gets so much of its oil from Iran. So that's going to be a really really delicate situation, and Scott Bessett's going to have to explain how they're going to have a relationship with China that is not going to interfere with this Economic d.
Speaker 3: Day and the US and Canada are moving into a full blown trade war now. Over the weekend, Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney says his country is now preparing for dollar for dollar retaliatory tariffs on US products beginning September eighth. President Trump just moments ago posted true social announcing even more tariffs against Canada, targeting Canada's automotive industry, specifically ed where's this going to end?
Speaker 19: Well, this is just you know, kind of you know, brothers kind of fighting with each other, and at some point you wish that there was a parent in the room because you know, you're looking at you know, hockey sticks from Canada, maple syrup from Canada.
Speaker 2: You know, those are just.
Speaker 19: Some of the items that we can all relate to. But the automotive industry, that's that's going to become kind of tedious. And China has the ability to go to other countries, it doesn't have to bring stuff in from the United States. So this could come back and really spit in the face of President Trump because Canada has other places they can go.
Speaker 1: But okay, Ed, I hear you, But aren't we here in the United States The bigger, the biggest consumer of Canadian goods. So at this point, like Canada really needs us, and it seems to me that if anyone's going to flinch, Canada is going to have to flinch because most of their sales, particularly of these goods that are being tariffed, come here to the United States. I think the number I've read is like seventy percent.
Speaker 19: Yeah, they do now because they've had that relationship. But don't be surprised if they don't pick up and start elevating the number of products that go to other countries. You know, they've been coming just down here. I always think of Canada as the United States as attic, and you know, and what is going on in that attic up there. We really don't know what they have and what they export to the United States, but they can very easily export goods and services to other countries. The United States is the biggest economy and is the biggest importer of Canadian goods. But that doesn't mean they can't do a one to eighty. But I also believe this is all just going to end very peacefully in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: Well ed. I think I'm going to go stock up on my good, yummy maple syrup just in case, because I love that stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna buy a hockey stick.
Speaker 3: And thank you so much for being with us. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thanks absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, we want to thank our sponsors. Over at Birch Gold. We're still a couple of months out, but the midterms are approaching. Make no mistake, if the House flips, it's a big deal for our economy. That uncertainty is one of the reasons to diversify. Diversify with gold from Birch Gold. In three months of leading up to the twenty twenty four presidential election, the spot price of gold jumped over twelve percent. Why it's a hedge against uncertainty. If you don't know gold, I would suggest taking a chance on it and talking with Birch Gold and they'll discuss your goals and how to explain precious metals that how they can fit into your savings. They can even help you convert an existing IRA or A four A one K into an IRA in gold for no additional money out of your pocket. Text the word America to the number nine eight nine eight nine eight, get a free info kit and some solid information. Midterms are going to be here before you know it so text America to nine eight nine eight nine eight. All right, We're American Sunrise coming up right after the BAK, but first rams on. Eric Bowling hitting the road for another Main Street America this Friday, heading to Flora, Bama. Bar is going to have a special guest, Governor Ron de Santis. Scan the QR code, save your spot. Here's a preview.
Speaker 9: The Main Street America tour is on fire. Eric Bowling has been hitting cities all across the country and everywhere we go, you the rav fans have been showing up and showing out.
Speaker 2: The Bowling Show Real Erica's Voice. We're on a countrywide tour.
Speaker 9: Now it's time to head south Florabama. We're coming August twenty eighth at four pm Eastern. Bowling is bringing Main Street America straight to the Gulf.
Speaker 2: Coast, city after city, talking to conservative.
Speaker 9: Values, loud, proud, unapologetically American, with a very special guest Governor, mister Bowling is here. You do not want to miss this. Scan the QR code now to secure your spot or tune in live on Real America's Voice. Bring your friends, bring your family, and bring your American pride. Let's celebrate America together Eric Bowling's Main Street America Tour live from Florabama. We'll see you there.
Speaker 8: Let's spill some tea.
Speaker 1: This segment is sponsored by our Artillery Tea Company. It's a veteran own business and it is built for those who serve. Scan the QR code right there at the bottom of your screen. Do so immediately in order to get hooked up with the special rav offer on their new iced t starter kits. The kits include thirty total servings of their top five iced tea blends that are designed for maximum bold flavor. Plus you can score yourself a custom sticker and a cold brewing instructions kit for making the perfect iced tea like you have never tasted before. Plus you can get it done simple and fast. Normally this is a fifty five dollars value, but now it's just twenty nine to ninety five with free shipping for limited time only. Again, in order to get hooked up with this deal, scan that QR code right there at the bottom of your screen. All right, let's get right into what's in the cup today, and we're talking about Carmelo Anthony's conviction. It is standing, at least for now, a Texas judge denied Anthony's request for a new trial in the deadly stabbing of seventeen year old Austin Metcalf you may remember it and at a high school track meet. Anthony was convicted back in June and sentenced to thirty five years in prison. The retrial hearing revealed disturbing text messages that jurors never got a chance to see. Prosecutors presented messages in which Anthony allegedly talked about being quote on the verge. They also presented a photo of a knife, and prosecutors even said that Anthony had written about fantasizing about stabbing someone and then licking the blood from a blade. We definitely want to hear from you about all of this, I think, yeah, we definitely want to hear from you about all of this. My apologies. Go on into our various social media chats, especially YouTube, get a rumble. Let us know what you think about all of this. Looking forward to your thoughts more. American Sunrise coming your way after the break.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back to American Sunrise. I'm doctor g glad you were with us this Monday. It is time now for the one watched Tate. What you got your eye on today?
Speaker 1: Well, I've been watching a lot of things, but an historic race just took over the National Mall with thousands of fans watching IndyCar make its debut excise me on the streets of Washington, DC. Way too cool. I love this story. Kyle Kirkwood ended up winning the inaugural Freedom two fifty Grand Prix. It was a two hundred and fifty mile race that winded through the heart of the nation's capital. President Trump and the First Lady, of course, took a lap around the course in the presidential limousine before that race. The Beast taken over the streets. President Trump waved the green flag to get the competition underway. As you can see, twenty five drivers competed as part of the White House the White House's high profile events marking America's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary. And I just think this is the coolest thing. And to be a driver where they close down the streets and you get to race high speed through the streets of the of the national capital, going by the US Capitol and around the Mall and all of that, I think it's got to be one of the coolest things. I tried it in my little Hyundai Excel back in nineteen ninety four. I ended up getting a ticket and figured it it's probably better.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's cool. Uh, it's really cool. I got it. I'll be honest with you. Listen, shoot me now, that's fine. But like I mean, I listen, I'm a red blooded American. Okay, hot dogs, apple pie, Chevrolet, the whole thing. Listen, But Nascar ain't my thing. Just isn't. Now maybe because it's Nascar.
Speaker 1: This isn't Nascar because it's completely sorry.
Speaker 2: Room room, room, room, room room, anything that goes room room, Like, look, I'm done. I like, to me, this is soccer. I mean what I mean by that? Wow? No me, so this is soccer to me, it's like.
Speaker 3: Okay, tears takes press, deep press.
Speaker 2: It's like it's going around the track.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, he knows not what he's sayth.
Speaker 2: No, but seriously, you go around an oval and then you come back and you go around in the oval, and you go around the it's like, uh, I don't care, I really don't care. Uh. Sorry, Gene, I wish I could help him.
Speaker 1: I suspect that you have been to an indie car race or some sort of car race. You've got a house full of macho guys. I suspect at some point in time you've been to a car race and you can probably attest to the power of those engines and just how fun the environment is. Please help me, please, well, okay, maybe not one.
Speaker 3: I like f one racing and Monaco because I like going to Monaco. I try and help you out here tears on bat and zero.
Speaker 2: I like to sell for friends.
Speaker 3: I do. I love this. I love the South of France. I I do have boys. I love those boys. They subject me to m m A to all kinds of wrestling, which I don't hate wrestling when it's like the real wrestling, but like other kinds of wrestling anyway. And now there's this like fighting that they're watching that's happening over in Europe. They come over to my house and put it on my TV and we all have to watch this where they like, there's no rules, these guys are killing each other. It's terrible and uh and they watch, you know, I don't know my pace. I like. I like to watch polo because I love horses, and I think the polo guys are really cute, and I like watching boys pants on.
Speaker 1: I wants them.
Speaker 3: Like sports where animals are involved, I don't know, and cars, it's just I'm sorry, ters, I'm trying so hard a.
Speaker 1: David. Have you ever been to a NASCAR race or any have you ever been?
Speaker 10: I have?
Speaker 2: I have, And you know what you get me honest with you, No, no. When I was there, it was okay. It went from I hate it too, it was it's just okay, you know, noise, that's okay.
Speaker 3: I love the.
Speaker 2: Crowds of the people there are phenomenal. It's salt of the earth.
Speaker 3: And they have all their r vs and they're cooking their fing I love that.
Speaker 2: But then it gets back down the room room and I'm like, I'm done with the room room.
Speaker 3: David. I think we were bold through man card today on this program, so let it be noted, David Brodie's man card is gone, all right, you guys, but war is still coming at you, so don't miss it. How your children love God. We'll be back tomorrow. But David, oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness, let me go get my man. Cary