Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back to the Grangersmith podcast. I'm Granger, my guest is Amber today as my wife, and I'm so glad you're with me. If you are listening on Spotify, Apple, any of the other podcast apps, thank you and welcome. And I encourage you to also check out the YouTube version of this and you'll see why in a minute. But my encouragement is that you comment on the YouTube version because we're going about to get into something that's gonna spark some questions here, not questions, some.
Speaker 2: Comments, comments, controversy, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, controversy. Yeah, We're we're gonna spark some things. But I'm actually genuinely interested in what the listeners of this podcast have to say about this subject. And they might already know what. I don't know what the title of this podcast is yet, but they they do, and that might be why they're wanting to know what we have to say about it. But I will say this, it's interesting you go back five years almost five years, like four point eight years ago, and we wouldn't have talked about this on a channel like this for fear that it would be shut down or shadow.
Speaker 2: Band they were taking down.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the word I remember in the in the height of COVID, the word that we used to not be able to say. I don't even know if we could still say that, honestly, I know, I don't know if there's.
Speaker 2: Like still something there some striker shadow band, they might.
Speaker 1: Be still kind of striking that word. Surely not. But I remember what text like Rob Turkla Lunkers TV and and Matt character demo demo Matt I would just say like, Hey, what's the status on on the the Internet's usage of these words? Can we use them? And it like progressively got worse and worse where it's like, hey, you can't see anything. Are YouTube's going to hide you in the podcast? Are going to shut you down?
Speaker 2: And I still feel like it's kind of like that on social media on certain platforms. There's some people that I follow where if they share certain things on this topic, they do make a post that says I've been shadow band or go follow this other account. They have to make separate accounts because other ones get shut down. So I feel like it's still kind of a thing. Is heavily so.
Speaker 1: But I think partly what I'm saying right now is I don't really care. Yeah, that we're going to talk about it and I just don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, it's what you and I have been talking about in the house the last couple of days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me finish that first. That first thought. If you're listening, awesome, thank you, and also go to YouTube so that you could watch and comment, or just go to YouTube after you listen so you can comment because I'm going to read these comments and see what you think. You can also email me podcast at grangersmith dot com. We check those and aunt Mantle will get your email podcast at grangersment dot com if you want to comment or ask a question and we can answer that or use that as a topic. And I have some questions we can get to if we probably will, We'll probably get to these questions. The topic at hand is something that I see a lot in the questions, and I see you and I have talked a lot about it. I was with Nicole, my publicist. I was speaking on a podcast in Nashville like three days ago, and Nicole meets me there. She lives in Nashville, and we were at this church and I was like, what's the latest, Nicole, Because she keeps up with all this stuff and correct me if I'm wrong. Everyone listening. It's the middle aged women are the dirt diggers when it comes to this kind of stuff. All of a sudden, I think, as far as I know, first time in history, I can't think of another era or another generation when the women were the dirt diggers of conspiracy in this country. And it's not a bad thing. It's a good thing because the dirt diggers are the usually mothers that are. It's coming from a mode of protection. It's coming from a place of I'm gonna protect uh oh, not my babies they are. They ain't gonna be dealing putting. I'm in a homeschool. I'm gonna they're gonna only eat you know, grass fed beef that mama grows in the in the at the ranch. You know, Like it's comes from a place of protection. But because of that, now there's like all these theories. And it started with she used to live in La a long time ago as a publicist, and I was like, she said, what do you want to know? And I was like, how about the fires in La? She goes, you know, She's all, oh, let me tell you, Granger, you have no idea she started talking about smart meters, utility meters, you know, like the get away from the smart one. She's like, I'm calling she lives in Nashville. She's like, I told Chip, my husband, I told him, you call the electric company and you tell them I want analog meter on our house. I don't want that smart meter anymore. I don't want them looking in and seeing seeing what we're using our utilities or whatever else. You know, there's a lot of other theories. She's talking about them exploding in LA and stuff like that, and like being detonated. And I was like, what what social media accounts do you follow? And she's like, a lot of them, I'll show you.
Speaker 2: Well to think about that is if you start following those that gets in your algorithm and that's all you see, then you just keep going down the conspiracy rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: I mean, she gardens. She's been gardening for like two years straight, just garden, like doing well. But then she was she had she admitted in Nashville. She's like, I'm still really into gardening, but I'm starting to lose a little bit of hope because they're raining down those chemicals on my garden. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so many conspiracy theories and this, yes, many people will comment lots of conspiracies.
Speaker 1: And she's a Christian, so she's you know, she's blaming everything on the enemy. It's like, this is all an attack from the thief that comes to steel keel and destroy. Yeah, you know her uh, her father in law's long time Baptist pastors. So she's but but she's taken it. She's taken on that role much more than Chip. I was like, what does Chip think about all this? And she didn't really answer, But I think because I know Chip, I love him to death, and he's probably like, all right, babe, you do your thing. You know, I'll call the electric company and tell him I want to Analog met her on the house, so let's get into what we want to say, and so that that kind of led me to what we What happened during that conversation about fires and kim trails and everything else, Nichols talking about it kind of led me. And by the way, ant Man, who produces the show, he's he's really informed on this stuff too. That got that got our conversation to a lament, And that lament between Nicole and I was me and her are the only two in each of our families that were vaccinated. Yeah, and both of us got vaccinated because of our job, because you know, at the time, and we talked about it and we lamented that decision that we made. And you know, I was going to Canada.
Speaker 2: I remember at the time, I was pregnant. You were pregnant, so you were trying to you were trying to protect me and the baby and the family because you were traveling so much. So that's why you decided to go ahead and get the vaccine.
Speaker 1: And we just legitimately didn't know. Yeah, And anyone listening right now that thinks they knew, they didn't. I'm sorry. You just didn't because no one knew. We thought we knew. We didn't want to, no one wanted to get vaccinated.
Speaker 2: So in my crew, yeah, I think that's all over the world. So many people were forced to and if you, if you didn't do it, you lost your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I didn't do that with my band and crew. That that's not something I said. I didn't say you're going to lose your job over this. I did tell everybody if you if we're going to a venue, and a lot of them were checking vaccines during that time. If we're going to a venue and they're checking vaccines, you either need to hide, or you need to disappear, or you need to find someone that can come replace you for that day. Please, I said, Look, guys, I said, I love you. I would never tell you to get vaccinated. That's just not my personality. I would never force that on you. But please don't make that your decision. Don't please don't make that a problem for me that then I have to replace a bus driver or a guitar player or a drummer, Like, will you please, let's figure this out. Either we all vote against it and none of us tour, which is an impossible decision when bills need to be paid. Anyway, that's so, I'm sorry, I'm just as.
Speaker 2: They were making the artists get vaccinated, were they checking the people coming in the door to the shows?
Speaker 1: What we found during that time was that most of the time they were telling us that. They were telling Chris that as he advanced the show, like make sure everyone. You know, the city's making sure every even the bands are all vaccinated. Anyone backstage, we need to check your vaccine card otherwise you can't come and what we learned was that was like the police chief and all them pushing that on the theaters and the venues. But when we got there, they would be like, we don't care, you can come on in. We're like what you told us to They're like, yeah, as long as the police chief's not here or as long as they're not checking in on us, just don't say anything. So that's what it always turned out to be. So like bull who never got vaccinated, butch never got vaccinated, and they were just like, okay, they took my deal. They were like, we're gonna drive, We're going to go, and we'll just play the odds, like if it comes down to it, we'll make a fake card or we'll disappear around the end of the dumpster, but we're going to take our chances to just go. And they that gamble paid off.
Speaker 2: Was there ever a time that y'all weren't allowed to play?
Speaker 1: No, there was. I think Dell Diamond and Round Rock Sexes. You remember that, Yeah, I think they kept like the non vaccinated crew like back I don't know, I can't really remember. It's such a vague fog in my mind. But then we went across to Canada. That was like the big one, you know, those Canadians, those guards at the board. We all pulled out our vaccine cards and they were like, I don't want to see that. Yeah, And I thought about it, and I was like, of course you don't want to see that. Why would you want to see this little cardboard piece of paper signed by Walgreens? What does that mean for a border patrol agent in Canada looking at some employee in Walgreens in Georgetown, Texas that just scribbled something on.
Speaker 2: A card that could be easily manipulated.
Speaker 1: I don't care. They were like, go but you Moore, were like, yes, here we go, you know, in fact, in fact, no now in my memory, in fact, I think they took us like all the way to the border and then we we ended up some somehow, We ended up going over and renting gear or something without them, and they stayed for a couple of days in a border town like Buffalo, New York, Detroit or something. Frustrating. So Nicole and I back to the story, we lamented that she and I got vaccinated and I got a booster and she got a booster to keep our jobs just because we didn't know, but then we then we were grateful and thankful to God that chip didn't and you didn't, and the kids didn't, None of our kids did. She has two kids and we have three. Maverick, you know, when he was born, the second he breathed oxygen, they gave him a COVID test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you actually had COVID. Crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there was so much conspiracy all around throughout those years of what was in the vaccine and was it hurting people? But then as time went on, you started hearing stories of effects possibly from the vaccine. So that's how you and I got on the subject of it the last couple of days. Yeah, we're problems that people were having cardiovascular problems, strokes, sudden death, you know, people were did you remember seeing all the like the comedians and people would be on stage and they would just fall over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're gone football players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was just a lot of people were just were just passing away. And there's that documentary called Died Suddenly, and I think it was in twenty twenty two and it was in Balmers and funeral and funeral homes that were looking at these deceased people and finding these long, white like look like ribbon looking things inside their veins of people that were vaccinated that were causing like these clots. Now, that is since people have since discounted that documentary as you know, like people will say that it's not fact checked and all that, So I can't say what's true. All I can say is that these people said that that's what they saw as they were embalming these people and people in my life have started to have issues, and so it just got be.
Speaker 1: Thinking before you go there, though, have they sense debunked? Art note? Have they sense come out and said, is anyone of authority said yes, indeed the vaccines have caused problems.
Speaker 2: No, but I'll get to our story or to what you and I were talking about. But what website is this? My mom said this to me, But it says together with their growing number of COVID nineteen vaccine receivers, a range of vaccine related complications, including cardiovascular ones, have been reported worldwide. And there's also been a significant increase in blood pressure, which is what my mom's been dealing with lately. Like she's had good blood pressure all of her life. And all of a sudden, she's at like two hundred and she had the vaccine in twenty twenty one. But it just made me think, and I asked her, I said, you got vaccinated. She worked in the medical field, so she had to. She had three three shots, the boosters and everything. And then my stepdad had an episode when we were in Idaho recently, and it just got me thinking he was vaccinated too, because like, these things are starting to happen, and of course they're getting older and it could just be their age, but there's just stories of people having problems with the vaccine. So I would be interested to know, you know, if people in the comments have had issues of being vaccinated and stroke symptoms or so.
Speaker 1: I'm going to read recorded that. I'm going to read something here coming up that Nicole sent me and then have people kind of get involved on YouTube here if you tube lets them, but maybe they won't. I don't know. I think it's more important to talk about it than worry about if youtubes. I'm not gonna let it. I think it's it's a it's interesting. And you remember Moonrise, Oh we all got Drick.
Speaker 2: They were we all had to go get tested what like every time we came to set ridiculous around.
Speaker 1: Debbie was her name, sweet sweet lady. Yeah, she was okay, she was. She was very sweetly and I gave her big problems because you know, I'm genuine. I guess I'm a nice guy. I try to be a nice guy, and especially to a sweet woman that's about my mother's age. I would always be sweet, but I was pretty firm with her. I was like, Debbie, you can't keep doing this because the problem was Dusty had COVID or or he tested positive. Yeah, and we're shooting the dance hall scene and they're just like relentless about these stupid COVID checks, you know, every day. And she comes on the bus, wildf IER's there and we're all up there. Montana was there. She comes up there and goes, can I see Dustin Saxton And he's like h And she's like, you tested positive and we're like okay, so we're gonna go play, right. She was like, I have to ask him to leave. What are you talking about? We're about the film? A movie? Yeah you remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't your co star have it? Or they sent home like the first week.
Speaker 1: Or something, or no, or it was like a thread of it or the threat.
Speaker 2: Of it, or something something happened and somebody was so worried about it. Crazy.
Speaker 1: So if you watch the movie, Blake Stewart is playing drums. This my sound guy, Blake instead of love him the desk. So glad he was able to do it. But they sent Dusty home and every day she would come back in and as the movie continued to we continue to shoot it. I got to this point where I just wanted to finish it, like, let me just finish, and the weather was delaying us. We're having all these problems with just finishing the movie. I had tour dates coming. I needed to finish the movie. So she'd come on the bus in the morning. Like with that COVID test, I go nope, knowing that if I tested positive, they would delay the whole movie a week. And I was like nope.
Speaker 2: She's like, Granger, I have Toby.
Speaker 1: I love you, but you're not touching my nose. You're not touching me with that thing. She was like, honey, I have to that's my job. And I was like, you're not touching my nose, Debbie, And it would like get a little heated like that.
Speaker 2: And I remember those COVID tests and I remember I had to take one one time, and I swear there was something on the end of that Q tip, something chemical, and I it was not. And then I got scared, like what did I just put in my nose? Like what were they? But I went down the conspiracy hole theory thinking I just injected myself with something up in my nose. It was just you never knew. And then there was like false testing. It was just it was a big mess. Yeah. But anyway, all that to say, there's just been some issues with people in my family and it just made me think all of those people have been vaccinated.
Speaker 1: Fact, let's take a break and then tell me what your mom's saying.
Speaker 3: A lot of people thinking about twenty twenty five and New Year's resolutions, and a lot of those are business related. In fact, a lot of people listening right now are thinking, this is the year I'm finally going to start that small business something I've been wanting to do it forever, and now is the time. It's going to be some kind of e commerce business and I need a website, and I've got the perfect product and I'm going to put it on there. But then you think, God, it's too complicated thinking about the website, thinking about the checkout process, all the behind the scenes, and how do you even get that going at all? Well, let me help you. At ee dot com, we use Shopify and we have for a long time. It takes all the questions about the technology out of it and leaves you to just be creative and sell your product. See Shopify makes it simple to create your brand, open for business and get your first sale. Get your store up and run them easy with thousands of customizable templates, no coding or design skills required at all. All you need to do is drag and drop and then they're powerful social media tools. Helps you connect all your channels and create shoppable post and help you sell everywhere that people scroll.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: Shopify makes it so easy to manage your growing business. They'll help you with the details like shipping, taxes, and payments from one single dashboard, allowing you to focus on the important stuff like growing your business. What happens if you don't act now, maybe you'll regret it. Don't kick yourself when you hear me say this again in a year and you still haven't done anything. Established in twenty twenty five has a nice ring to it, doesn't it. Sign up for your one dollar per month trial period at shopify dot com slash Granger all lowercase. Go to shopify dot com slash granger to start selling with Shopify today Shopify dot com slash Granger. If you want to get a hold of me, an easy way to do it is cameo dot com slash granger Smith cameo dot com slash granger Smith. You could order a video message from me saying whatever customizable message you want me to say, Happy birthday, happy anniversary, maybe a word of encouragement, whatever it might be. I think it's a pretty good gift, especially for people you just don't know how to buy for Get them a cameo from me at cameo dot com slash Grangersmith.
Speaker 1: So tell me about your mom. This is recently, and this is significant because of who your mom is. Why do you say that because she worked decades in healthcare in a hospital and your mother, I say that because she's she doesn't do anything without research or without thinking. She's very detail oriented, she's very protective, she would she's not She's not loose with the things that she does no, she's not. She's especially medical things, right.
Speaker 2: She's also by the book, like she will do what she's supposed to do in rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean. So there's a little combination of like she's very protective and she uses by the book to do that. I wish we could have known her when she was like eight years old. I bet she was like that girl and she was like, everyone, sit down and put your hands in your lap.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 1: So she worked in a hospital for thirty years.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, she wasn't a nurse or anything. She just worked in another part.
Speaker 1: In accounting and so, but she was around medical staff, doctor's patients, sometimes patients. She heard the whatever latest, the latest news was anything in the world. Your mom heard it because she was there. She lived it for decades. And so when when COVID hit and she was like, we should get vaccinated, and and you were like, well, I mean do we know that? And your mom was like, look, I've been talking to these doctors. They're my friends, I love them, my colleagues. They're very smart, and they're saying, yeah, all the data says we should get vaccinated to be safe. And so you and Granger and the kids all need to get vaccinated. Do you remember that, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean i'd trying to remember that long ago.
Speaker 1: And for you, because she was worried because you didn't You're like, no, I'm not going to do it. There are a lot of reasons, partly because I was like, don't do it. And another reason was you were pregnant or trying to get pregnant or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and that we were definitely in the midst of planning or pregnancy for sure.
Speaker 1: And we certainly were not going to get.
Speaker 2: Our kids well, because she got vaccinated in twenty twenty one, and that's when Maverick was born, so I was pregnant.
Speaker 1: Fast forward now she's retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she Actually I think she got vaccinated for the grandkids. If I think about it correctly. She wanted to protect her family.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you ninety nine percent of people that got vaccinated that are listening right now or like, I did it not as a selfish thing. I did it to protect my grandmother or my elderly parents, or the babies, or.
Speaker 2: The or immuno compromise people with cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or my spouse. You know. Yeah, that's why people did it. So This is not a blame at all. We were all duped on this thing. Yeah, go ahead. So now fast forward, she's retired and she's having complications.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just all of a sudden, she has extremely high blood pressure that kind of came out of nowhere, and it may be genetically predisposed. My grandmother did have it, but for it to flip so suddenly was just it just made me think, well, you were vaccinated. And then my stepdad had an episode almost like I hope you wouldn't be upset that I was saying this, but just an episode, like a medical episode, and I thought, well, he was vaccinated too, And so it just got me thinking, all these people in our lives that have suddenly had something complicating, were they vaccinated? And so that's what Grangeer and I've just been talking about in the house. I don't know, it's just I would be curious to see if other people have had those problems as well. And then it got him saying, well, I was vaccinated, and I said, I know, I've been praying for you just in case, you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, So what is your mom saying? That's what I want to know. The person that was like, I don't want I want everyone to get vaccinated. I've listened to the doggs. Now what does she sing?
Speaker 2: It's just making her think like, oh, maybe that could be a possibility. So she's just going to her PCP and she's going to see a cardiologist and just kind of get all checked out because it's done. Now, Like she's been vaccinated. So where do you go from here?
Speaker 1: How many boosters she's had?
Speaker 2: I think she had three shots.
Speaker 1: So that's is that two boosters?
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe one and then two boosters made I don't know, I don't remember. Yeah, you had two.
Speaker 1: I got the main shot and then I got a booster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's and then there's another lady. Oh god, he's gone. That's not funny. That's not funny. No, it's not there's another lady in her hospital who is now in the ICU with complications, and I was wondering if she had been vaccined. You know, I don't know, but they are in their sixties. It just seems it just seems strange that everybody at the same time is having something going on, and they were all seemed to vaccinated around the same time. Maybe think so one of.
Speaker 1: My theories on that, like if it was a conspiracy to actually hurt us or to manipulate us, they didn't do a very good job because there's not that many people that are.
Speaker 2: Sick, right, I mean I read something that said something like over sixty three percent of the population did get vaccinated.
Speaker 1: So a very small percentage out of that are actually sick. Well, if you're listening and you know somebody or you have been sick, or you know somebody that's been sick and have some kind of complication that you think might be from that vaccine comment below, we'll get a maybe we'll see maybe there's more people than we think.
Speaker 2: And Mike Granger said, this is not a condemnation type thing. This is just something we've been talking about in the house and just something that kind of sparked our our thinking.
Speaker 1: So so Nicole sent me this and I was like, hey, send me something. I'm going to get on the podcast and talk about this. And she said, she said, check your Instagram DM.
Speaker 2: I bet she said it in that exact voice.
Speaker 1: So it's this. What was the text. It was this account that I guess they're doing the same thing I'm doing. They're saying, hey, I've all my followers. Do you guys have any complications? I'm curious. Here's what it says. I became suspicious of the job back in January twenty one when my nephew's girlfriend had a few colleagues in Salt Lake City who were healthy in her mid twenties, and she decided to take one of the first off her jobs. She died about twenty minutes after she got the shot. This stunned all who worked with her in the medical clinic where she was employed. Her tragedy was only briefly mentioned on a local news station. I think that clinic declined or decided as a team that they would decline getting the shot. The team of medical professionals at the clinic where my nephew's girlfriend worked also decided to decline getting the JAB. And so then she's offering who else has seen something like this? And then here's some like it's just like at Instagram where it's all the stories. It's thousands of stories. My friend's dad had eight boosters, but shortly after the eight he started having blood clots everywhere and almost died. Thankfully, he is now okay. My next door neighbor died suddenly the spring cardiac arrest in his garage. I was working in the garden when all this commotion happened. My mom received the first morderna. Two months later, she was diagnosed with breast cancer and has since had amsectomy. Lots of my insurance clients are coming down with things more than any point in twenty years in my business. One family member got cancer and died within a year, one friend heart attack in her thirties within one year. The high school one high school student dead within a year. These are all separate people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a lot of what was coming out at first was all these cardiac arrests in like thirty year olds.
Speaker 1: And another thing is important that these people are dming so it's private, right, So, and they're all anonymous because they're not. They don't want to they're not sure what to say. This person said, I didn't want to comment publicly, but I have a sister in law who got the vaccine and boosters just to have a double missectomy and will now have to go through chemo. Her daughter, who was perfectly normal before the VACS plus boost, was diagnosed with multiple autoimmune conditions starting started having neurological symptoms and was just diagnosed with turets. Hard to say if they have had some of these conditions without the shots, but it's definitely suspect. And on and on and on and on and on these stories of people look at this, it's just I mean, I consider and look how many these stories. There's a hundred of them. My cousin's husband dropped dead on Thanksgiving blood clot and his lungs two weeks after getting the shot. He was a strong, healthy, forty five year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, there's so many stories, hundreds of thousands of stories about people with the COVID vaccine. But then there's also hundreds of thousands of stories of just the children's vaccine.
Speaker 1: My seventy five year old grandma, My seventy six year old grandma started her period again. That's what it says. Wow, I feel like this podcast is going to get muted. Probably, it's gonna get shadow.
Speaker 2: It's gonna have like a big thing. This is false fact checks something something, which is what we're saying. We don't know. We're just having a conversation about it. It's not like we're saying one is right or wrong at least I'm not. I don't know. I was just thinking about people in my life who have been vaccinated who are now seeming to have complications. I don't know if they're related or not.
Speaker 1: My friend's husband took the shot, had a heart attack. He was found to be full of blood clots. The cardiologist acknowledged it was from the shot, but the primary care denied it. The cardiologists acknowledged it was from the shot. We're seeing a lot of this blood clot thing. Yeah, Like it's either heart attacks or lungs or clots or all these things. It's so so bizarre. Honestly, this person says it's genocide. If the masses ever wake up, they'll understand why many of us are screaming from the mountaintops. I haven't thought too much about it. Thanks Nicole for you know, bringing this back. My thirty year old niece got the JAB when she was pregnant four years ago, has had all the boosters now all have leukemia.
Speaker 2: All all like her and her yeah unborn yeah or baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The cases of cancer among people I know is outrageously high. Statistics show that cancer is four hundred, four hundred times more since COVID vaccines have come out, but people that believe the COVID vaccines are safe and effective don't even realize the cancer is four hundred times more since starting this vaccine.
Speaker 2: The sad thing is is that there's I mean there's everything from environmental to the food that we're eating. I mean, there's so many things that can cause all of these issues in our bodies, and it is it's such a struggle to wrestle with that. We know that as you talk about on this podcast about our Lord being sovereign and all of our days are numbered, you know. So it stops me from wanting to go down these rabbit holes of conspiracy because you just you just go on a turning wheel.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and it's a conversation. We wouldn't I wouldn't dare do a podcast with my name on it that we didn't. We left people without hope, We left people worrying at the end, think well I got it, or my husband got it, or my kids got it, and Granger's gotten everything. You got me scared now, So I think we know, I think there's two things, you know, we could take away because I am one of the people that's you know, got it, and I promise you though I don't worry one bit about my life, I don't either, but I especially about death. I am not scared of death, you know that.
Speaker 2: And I am not worried for my mom or my stepdad or anybody who got it. It's just something that popped into my mind that are is that correlated or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So two things, One just top the top of my head. One we we should be responsible. It would be a sin for me to be irresponsible with my body. So like, for instance, I wouldn't say I ain't scared to death. I'll be out there and bungee jump off the Grand Canyon, you know, or skydive off, you know, the Empire State Building, because you know why, Jesus is my savior and I'm not scared. That would be a sin because that would be taking this body that I have, this this tent for his glory to tell people the message of redemption that we have from the blood of Christ. And it would be a sin to treat that carelessly in a way that was self serving and seeking adrenaline. Or and I think you could also add that would be irresponsible to take vaccines if you had any idea that they could be some kind of malpractice. So we know that, let's be responsible. And if we know moving forward that we should be more cautious about things like this, let's be more cautious. Not because we're trying to extend our life that outside of God's sovereignty and live more days on earth than we were ever supposed to have anyway, but because we should be responsible with the God given gift of our bodies that are temples for the Holy Spirit to carry out his message. That's a waitist, that's a way to say it. Second, that's the first thing. And the secondly, God knows every day is numbered for us. He knows every hair on our head. He knows before we were even formed, all the days that were formed for us. Our days are numbered by Him before we were even created. There is no there is no tricking that, there's no manipulating that. So those two things. The Bible does this all the time. Christianity, a walk with Jesus carries two truths simultaneously intention with each other. And so in this case, the tension is let's be responsible, let's care for our bodies in responsible way, not in an idolistic way like not idolized with uh, you know, facial facial reconstruction and you know that kind of thing. Let's let's be respectful and let's stay healthy, and let's be aware of things like vaccines and prayerful and if you know vaccines. I heard Rogan say this before twenty twenty. He said, I would have said vacuum vaccines are maybe the greatest invention in human history.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, afterwards, I'm not so sure.
Speaker 2: It got rid of so many different diseases.
Speaker 1: So let's be responsible and not not discount the actual medical uh triumph that is a vaccine when it's done the right way, like polio, smallpox. But let's be responsible, let's do our research. And then the other the other side, the other fist of tension is God is sovereign and he's he's already written, he's already written your days. So trust him because his life is a vapor. It's finite, and we'll be gone, yeah, before you know it. It's the Bible oftentimes uses the flower of the grass, and in Texas we see that a lot. We see grass in the spring it comes up and there's there's an area on our on our in our front yard that I know for a fact, because I've I dug in it the other day. It has like six inches of soil and everything else of solid rock. So because of that, the the grass just doesn't do very well, except for in the wet spring the grass will come up and these little flowers of the grass come up and look beautiful. And it's right in our driveway because you'll drive by it and you'll look at it and go, wow, everything looks so pretty, all these pretty flowers. And as soon as it heats up enough in that rock underneath he up, it fades and burns up. By Jesus says, like in an oven, like the analogy of an oven, it literally burns up and it's gone. And so that's an analogy of our life. The Bible uses that. Isaiah uses that in Isaiah forty, the Sermon on the Mount. James uses that in James one. The all these analogies, so that's Matthew six, James one, Isaiah forty. All say, your life is like grasp bro your life is like grass withers and fades. So what will you do with it today? And that's not a call for self help, that's not a call to live your best life. Now, that's a call to know what your purpose is now and in the meantime, you're responsible with the vessel that you've been given. That's all this conversation is. So, don't ever hear me on this podcast, man, you call me out on YouTube, call me out if I ever start some kind of conspiracy that ends up being doom and gloom. And I end the podcast and I say so everyone, good luck. The Deep States out to get us, you know, don't ever. They're they're blowing up our homes with with digital monitors, you know, they're they're they're putting all the chemicals in the air from the Kim trails and airplanes. They're killing us. All the Chinese are listening to. It's like, if I ever leave you with something like that, call me out and rebuke me, because that's this podcast should always be beligned and the foundation of it should be hope. And you're smiling like I'm gonna tie raid right now.
Speaker 2: No, I just I'm listening. I'm agreeing. The Lord is not surprised by any of this whatsoever.
Speaker 1: No, that's true, none of it.
Speaker 2: And we don't know how this all fits into his plan.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Here's what we know is that the world is not the way that it's supposed to be, but He is redeeming all things. So with that, those truth that you talked about, they run parallel.
Speaker 1: While we've been talking, Nicole has sent Okay, there's several links of websites censored, censored autopsies. Study confirms COVID vaccines caused seventy four percent of the deaths in this particular place. Another one shocking report out about COVID vaccine injuries, and then never seen before Siri, Aaron Siri, I just said that word. My phone lights up. Aaron Siri reveals the shocking truth behind vaccine trails trials. Sorry, I'm getting too many conspiracies mixed up and my phone is currently listening to me.
Speaker 2: Do not be anxious about anything, Yeah, but instead pray about everything you can allow yourself. And I love Nicole to death. I adore her, and like you said.
Speaker 1: It comes from it, It comes from.
Speaker 2: Motherly you and I you know, I love that. But we also have to be careful because if you live in that world, that's the rabbit hole that you go down, and then it can make you anxious and scared and frustrated. And worried and you just don't want to live in that space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of that. So we'll finish it with this comment below. If whatever you're listening wherever, whatever platform, go to YouTube and let us know your thoughts. Let us know your thoughts about all of it. I mean, rebuke me on all of it and say, graindeer, why do you even bring this up? Now, I'm anxious because you even brought it up. That would not be my intention. I'd just like to get us thinking, Yeah, yeah, let us know if you've had injuries or if you know of any situations where this has happened, let me know that. Maybe we can you and I can come back and kind of review what people say. We could do a follow up episode about that, and and then and also comment about your the anxiousness and the foundation that we have, and we'll kind of review all this. I think it would be helpful and encouraging for all of this.
Speaker 2: I agree. We got zero questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't get any questions. That's okay. Cindy, my mother in law, sure love you, love you, Mama, Sure love you, Mama, Nicole, sure love you. All the people that we mentioned today, Thank you for the for the content and you listening. Appreciate you, sure love you. See you next Monday. Thanks for joining me on the Grangersmith podcast. I appreciate all of you guys. You could help me out by rating this podcast on iTunes. If you're on YouTube, subscribe to this channel, hit that little like button and notification spell so that you never miss anytime I upload a video.
Speaker 3: Yig