Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, arm Strong and Getty and no Hee Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: Starbucks this week announced that it's Pumpkin Spice Latte. We'll return on August twenty six, August. The only pumpkin spice anyone wants in August is Pumpkins spice Catorade.
Speaker 3: No kidding, That's what I thought when I heard that you're bringing back. Okay, that's no summer flavor, you monsters? Uh what do we got coming up later this hour? It's pretty good mom dummy for mom dummies. Plus Judge Larry are a good friend of the Armstrong and Getty show, talking about the Idaho Monsters sentencing, hearing the victim impact statements and the answered questions why are they unanswered?
Speaker 1: Stay with us? Okay, hold me on.
Speaker 3: I got to screen capture something that the top app on the app store now is something new that I'd never heard of.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk about.
Speaker 3: Even if the show is being executed, it's still being formed.
Speaker 1: This is fascinating that to you.
Speaker 3: Here are two sets of statistics that are out that are interesting We won't dwell on this one.
Speaker 1: We've talked about it a lot.
Speaker 3: The US fertility rate slumped to a new low last year.
Speaker 1: The numbers are just out unbelievable.
Speaker 3: The United States was once among only a few developed countries where the rate ensured that we were having enough kids to like, you know, continue as the society, which is about two point one kids per woman. Where now we dipped below that. We're now way below at new low. One point six kids per woman is our new uh. Where we are now, We're now what we used to look at with South Korea or various countries and.
Speaker 1: Think, oh my god, they are doomed. That's not us.
Speaker 3: It's just going to say, we're now South Korea with better baseball teams.
Speaker 1: In the sixties.
Speaker 3: By the way, when Joe and I were born, it was about three point five.
Speaker 1: Now one point six.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is a major change in the structure of society, like major You can't even overstate how big deal that is. Yeah for them, for the way people you know, put together their lives, spend their money.
Speaker 1: The things that you care.
Speaker 3: About, right, politics are waves, demographics are the tide as they say. It strikes me that my little joke about baseball was really really appropriate because a lot of our great baseball players are immigrants. And that is how the United States population is not only stable but growing.
Speaker 1: It's entirely immigration.
Speaker 3: And that's because that's the only way if you assume we must have economic growth, which appears to be the assumption of the powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to do it through immigration.
Speaker 3: In countries like Japan that are extremely uncomfortable with immigration, are really.
Speaker 1: What's the expert, Well, they're doing poorly.
Speaker 3: One more stat on this before I move on to the other stuff. Birth rates are declining for women in all age groups. So it's just across the board, people ain't having kids. As you say all the time, I don't think you can say this enough because it's so interesting. If this were happening to any other beast, we'd be highly concerned and universal wills.
Speaker 1: Science would be fixated on it. Yeah, if it were the.
Speaker 3: Vole or some sort of bird or whatever they just stopped reproducing, we'd think.
Speaker 1: Holy crap, that's got to be bad.
Speaker 3: Why any animal would just all of a sudden stop reproducing.
Speaker 1: It's got to be horrible. We need to figure this out.
Speaker 3: But for humans, we're just like, Eh, there's a lot on TV and TikTok and what you know anyway, and having kids just kind of bange the ass.
Speaker 1: So I understand this mating season.
Speaker 3: And we observed that the males were playing video games and stoned and watching pornography of antelopes breeding, while the women were screaming angrily in the streets about antelope rites or how about the male buffalo can no longer get an erection.
Speaker 1: It's the problem for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: While in the female flows out of her f and mind right, which we hear from our young male correspondence semi frequently. Dude, you have no idea how crazy it is out here. You talk to a girl for twenty minutes and it's like, holy cow, it's Jay Guavera's daughter. Oh, somebody who's explaining to me the other day about dating on one of your online websites. And that's where sixty percent of people meet now in the modern world. I think they were discussing bumble, the percentage of women who have pronouns in their little the very top line bio where you have like the most basic stuff have their pronouns in there, and how it's just you know, For some people that's an automatic no, so you just go through no, no, no, no, It doesn't matter what else is on there if you got pronouns in there, so there you go. Yeah, I got through third grade, so I know which pronouns to use for you, so I don't need your help.
Speaker 1: Obviously, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's an indicator of a lot more that probably comes with the pronoun package. Oh I know that. You know, it's probably probably comes with being ry ry had the list of things that come with that package would be a lot. It's a pretty damn good indicator, as you say, I mean, it's like really helpful.
Speaker 1: Maybe no, you're one of those I don't know. I was thinking about that.
Speaker 3: Maybe not though it could It could be a I just thought you were supposed to do this, so I did. And it doesn't really include a deep belief in that sort of thing, but it might, and it say.
Speaker 1: Is it worth taking the chance?
Speaker 3: Well, I would say the lads applying those waters these days have decided to use that as an indicator, so they would know better than me.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh, So I wanted to get to this. This is so you can feel superior or inferior. To others, which is really, you know what a great hobby that is. Yes, Fox Newpoll Newspole highly respected polling organization. Percentage of people rating their personal financial situation is excellent or good. So think for yourself. Do you feel like your financial situation is excellent or good? I feel like it's kind of interesting that the highest number they ever had, and I don't know how many years they've been asking this question, probably not that long, but the highest number was June of two thousand and four, right before the crash, sixty two percent of Americans described their personal financial situation is excellent or good, almost two thirds.
Speaker 1: That is something, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm casting my memory back to those days. Yeah, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 1: The low had been.
Speaker 3: The low came almost exactly twenty years later, in May of twenty twenty three, thirty four percent. So that have been coming out of COVID all the inflation everything else. Oh yes, right, yeah, thirty four percent, so half as many people saying excellent are good.
Speaker 1: Then in May of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: You may recall economist Joe Getty saying at the time, if inflation is high, nothing else matters. Yeah, we've crawled out of that to a certain extent, not a lot. The most recent numbers are from March of twenty twenty five. It must take a while to compile these. At thirty nine percent, thirty nine percent of people say good or excellent. That's not very high, not even good. You don't even consider your personal financial situation good. That's not that's not good. In the markets, and many Americans are invested, whether through four to one k's or whatever, in the markets. The markets are insanely high right now, records every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you have a You know, this is all an.
Speaker 3: Emotion, is not all, but a lot of It's an emotional reaction as opposed to a specific nuts and boat. Don't you think specific documented if you sat down with your numbers, you would say I'm behind or a head or whatever.
Speaker 1: Isn't an emotional feeling. So why do you think it's so low currently?
Speaker 3: Uncertainty? I just think there's so much uncertainty in the air, whether it's the tariffs or the world seems nuts. That makes me feel less secure. Uh yeah, yeah, just in general. That's the question they ought to ask. Does the world seem nuts too? That would be a great poll. Yeah, God, if the nuts ratio is or the nuts what we referred to as the nuts curve, if it reaches a certain point, I think you have to interpret virtually every number through the nuts filter. We have discovered something we need to put a name on. This is so clearly true. All polls are downstream of the nuts question. Does the world seem nuts to you right now? And I'll bet it's I'll bet it's in the eighties. Maybe ninety percent of people would say yes, all for different reasons, some because this is momentous. We have actually come up with an idea that matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to get to somebody. We've got to trademark this.
Speaker 3: We need to get some PhDs involved in grafting the question and the analysis.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 3: Any PhDs, but oh, just for the technical stime, I think this is absolutely true. It explains all the other numbers that sometimes you're like, why is that number that? It's because ninety percent of people think that the world is nuts right now, which might actually be pretty accurate. Again, some people thinking because of Trump. Some people think because of the forces aligned against Trump. Some people think because maybe me too. Many people are focused on Trump or whatever reason the world is nuts right now? How about the sociological stuff though, all of a sudden, I'm supposed to declare that that six foot four inch person right there with an intact penis and testicles is a woman.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'm ordered to say that at fear.
Speaker 3: Of losing my job in some quadrants of society, that you don't walk out.
Speaker 1: Of a situation like that.
Speaker 3: And there are folks who listening right now who have been in that situation. They have to take the knee, and I have to declare, yes, that's a woman, or their careers derailed.
Speaker 1: You're not coming.
Speaker 3: Away from a scenario like that, And then saying, on the other hand, and my finances are great and I'm feeling good about everything. No, it's profoundly disturbing, which factors into the nutscrap Sure where the media landscape or the couple of wars is going on, or the fact that we now recognize China as such an enemy, or all these different things factor into the you feel like the world is nuts. So how about progressives turning criminals loose from prisons because of some bizarro notion that threatens your security. That's a little nuts and simply Save home security. Our good friends and sponsors are here to help you with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The fact that people can get caught committing crimes and they don't go to jail, that's pretty damned nuts, and it's a good reason to have the best home security system of twenty twenty five. According to c NET and a bunch of other publications, they don't have any contracts. They don't need to lock you in because they believe at simply Safe you're gonna like the product. They have a sixty day money back guarantee. Monitoring plans start around a dollar day. It's not even very expensive.
Speaker 1: I have it.
Speaker 3: I got the cameras, I got the censors, I got it all. That's a fraction of what we used to pay for security systems. Friends, and the active guard outdoor protection from simply Safe is amazing and help stop breakings before they occur. AI powered cameras plus live monitoring agents to tech suspicious activity around your property. Then can even talk to the scumbags, turn on spotlights, call the cops before.
Speaker 1: Your windows get smashed.
Speaker 3: Simply safe dot com slash armstrong you get fifty percent off a new system with a pro monitoring plan and your first month is free that simplysafe dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: There's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 3: I'll just say it one more time and then we can, uh, we can take a break and get to your mom dummy for mum dummies.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're contract Jack. Yes.
Speaker 3: As recently as two thousand and four, two thirds of Americans said their personal financial situations excellent are good? Now it's thirty nine percent. Your politics coming out of that will be powerful, no doubt about it. Here's our text line if you want to comment on any of that. Four one five two nine five KFTC. God doesn't want me to sleep a text I got from my son as I was just about to drift off to sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh, he texted.
Speaker 3: Me, hope you're not asleep yet, Dad, And it all unfolded from there and it was many hours before I laid back down in bed. More on that later coming up, we'll talk to Judge Larry Goodman about the sentencing hearing of the sub human scum in Idaho. But first, it's Mom, Dammy from mum Dummies. I feel like you're too I feel like you're too proud of this. I am enjoying it a little bit. Yes, I found this so interesting. It's some economic analysis by a fellow by the name of Ryan Salaam. But one of the most important things to understand about Momdami, the thirty three year old socialist who stunned the political establishment blah blah blah Democratic mayoral New York blah blah blah, is he has spent his young adult life much worse off than his parents. He knows the sting of having grown up in bourgeois comfort only to find himself scrambling to pay the rent in a less fashionable neighborhood. That experience is a major reason why he's emerged as the darling of the millennial Left, a movement defined by its sense of downward mobility.
Speaker 1: Well, was it a.
Speaker 3: Fact that he didn't have a job the reason he was struggling? Because I haven't heard him by it having a job.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: So, his dad was a tenured professor is at Columbia University and a prominent left wing intellectual. And his mom was a renowned Indian filmmaker Indian or similar, I mean her Her directorial debut was Salam Bombay Exclamation Points was released to global acclaim when she was thirty one years old.
Speaker 1: So she is a monster talent in that you know area of cinema.
Speaker 3: But if mom's an artist and dad's a Columbia professor, you're gonna end up with a certain kind of kid. Yeah, no kidding, But anyway, that whole well, he's less successful than his parents.
Speaker 1: Therefore not too that.
Speaker 3: It sounds like an opinion, but this is the interesting port a part. Drawing on decades of IRS data, researchers at Opportunity Insights and Economic Policy Institute found that among Americans born in nineteen forty, ninety two percent earned more than their parents at age thirty. Wow, just for information everything, that is ninety two percent. For the I was born in nineteen eighty four, only fifty percent did half, and that decline has political consequences. Half seems pretty good to me. If you can't expect that forever, can you? Well, if you've come from you know, three four consecutive generations, where yes, absolutely you can. Sociologically that's a huge change. But shift the data a little more data before we get to analysis. Researchers at this economics lab found a strong correlation between perceiving yourself to be less well off than your parents, and zero sum thinking, or the belief that gains for some people come at the expense of others. Oh right, which is a profoundness understanding of how economies work.
Speaker 1: And a good way to end up miserable the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: And socialist or communist, which more guarantee you're miserable for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 3: Roughly forty percent of the nation's seventy two million millennials, that's folks born between eighty one to ninety six, live in high cost, hyper competitive metropolitan areas where milestones such as owning a home or paying off student loan debt can loom as distant dreams, so they really perceive themselves to be worse off than their parents, who talked about buying their first house at twenty seven or whatever. Between millennials who are worse off than their parents and those who believe they're worse off and those who live in dysfunctional blue state metros or house hunting can feel like the Hunger Games. America has a critical mass of people whose expectations of intergenerational progress have gone sour, and therefore they think it's a zero sum game, and if Mamdani promises he's gonna take from them.
Speaker 1: They're like good, because that's the only way I can get ahead. I found that really interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yeah, the mindset of if I don't have much at somebody else's fault is God again talk about dooming yourself to misery for the rest of your life, right extension that the only way that I can gain is if somebody else loses. And then the other part of if you have very successful parents or your dad successful or whatever, do you have to surpass them. If you don't surpass them, you've failed Somehow that seems unrealistic. Well, you're arguing with human psychology. I think you might be right, and people would be wise to adopt that point of view, But I mean, that's just not the way people are. A couple more stories that we don't even have time for. But AOC and Mamdani and the like are raking in cash as the rest of the party flounders. The radical left is where the money is right now in terms of fundraising, which is the only reason politicians get up in the morning. Yeah, well, I got some easy analysis of that. I think we'll get to later. And then the final thing that I really wanted to get to. Socialists are on Mumdanni proposed as government owned supermarkets for New York City, and the city has tried this and it is flopped. It is a miserable failure. I can't believe Kansas City tried it. I want to hear more about that. I got it for you anytime.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got a lot of really good stuff today. I don't know how that happened, but I'm stick around. It's gonna be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty. I made eye contact with him and he was enraged. He was just enraged. So you know, mission accomplished. You know we can move on now. He said what we needed to say.
Speaker 4: A faceless coward reached the tranquility of six beautiful young people and senselessly slaughtered them, four of them. The person that slithered through that sliding glass door at one one two two King Road now stands before the world, and this court unmasked.
Speaker 1: No parent should ever have to bury your child.
Speaker 4: In my view, the time has now calmed to in mister Colberger's fifteen minutes of fame.
Speaker 1: So that's the judge in the hearing.
Speaker 3: The sentencing hearing yesterday from the scumbag up in Idaho, and that was a dad before that, So yeah, the judge could barely get through that screed without breaking down. The crime's so horrific and needless and idiotic. To discuss the hearing in several different ways, we're joined by Larry Goodman, retired judge for the Superior Court in California.
Speaker 1: Larry, it's always great to talk to you. How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing great. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Of course, Yeah, thanks for being here. So any general impressions from the hearing? What's it like to be in a courtroom with a monster like that? What's it like for the families to finally speak their piece?
Speaker 1: Any thoughts?
Speaker 5: Well, it's always emotional. Sometimes there's not a dry eye in the house. Judges had certain ways to deal with that. I used to keep a bunch of pictures on my bench that I could look at to try to get out of the emotions. But it's it's tough because you're in there with pure evil and generally people like this guy. They have we used to call shark eyes. There's no spirit, there's no soul, and you know, they can say things to him and they may think that they're impacting him, but people like Picker then or sociopaths, uh, they're incapable of remorse. And it's so it makes it's good catharsis for the family members to speak, but it's it's just tough for everybody that's in that room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some questions about that, but before we do, I think listeners probably had the same question, I do what do you mean by you had pictures sitting there in the courtroom you would look at to try to get over your emotionally.
Speaker 5: I would have family pictures. I would have pictures of Katie, my wife, places we've been, and I kept them on my bladder on my bench. And uh, because most of the cases I did were homicide cases and a fair amount of death penalty cases. And sometimes you just need to go to your what I guess to call your happy space where you're still listening. You're still there, but you need some emotional anchor to kind of hang on to.
Speaker 3: You're dealing with this stuff that's interesting because it's so incredibly heavy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: It was cathartic for the families, no doubt, And honestly, anybody who is horrified by the crimes, enjoyed hearing the sub human scumbags lectured, and the rest of it. But I know we corresponded last night and you had some you're kind of dissatisfied with how some of this played out.
Speaker 1: Tell us about that.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, I wrote notes when it happened. But it was outrageous the way that this plea bargain went down. I mean, when you deal a case of this magnitude and you're the prosecutor, you call each family member into the office, or you arrange a place to meet with them, and you sit down with them and you explain to them in detail why you're taking a four victim homicide case it's a death penalty case, and pulling the death penalty off the table. And if you need to, you and you go talk to the judge and explain to the judge why you're doing it, and you enlist the judge to be part of that meeting with the defense attorney's approval, of course, to explain to this family, each family member, why you're doing this, because this is like a monumental decision to make, and to just send them a notice saying that you've made that decision. Not that they necessarily have detoil power, but they certainly have a right to express their pleasure or displeasure in the decision making process.
Speaker 3: Interesting, so they are indeed part of the team that ought to at least have input on making that decision.
Speaker 5: Right. I mean, by the way, we're not going to seek the death penalty for the guy that killed your daughter. In the statement, I mean, why tell me why and let them vent them Let them start the cathartic process by venting their displeasure with that decision. But they need to be included from the very get go as to why you and you need to tell them why is there a weakness in the case that we're concerned about. Was there something that happened that the prime scene that leads us to think that maybe when juror might lack onto that. You know, they talk about, well, you waved all appeals. There's no such thing as an appellate proof decision. You know, you can always say I am appealing because the lawyer who gave me the advice to wave my appeal was incompetent.
Speaker 1: So tell on the road.
Speaker 5: There's always that issue. So you need to have a you need to have a reason. And then the second part that was so disturbing is if you buy into the plea bargain. Part of the plea bargain, if you want us to take death off the table, then you stand up in open court and tell us why you did it, tell us where the murder weapon is, and then we'll take the death penalty up. Almost every person I heard talk about this yesterday talked about, well, we'll never know why he did it. Well, you might have been able to find out why he did it if you made that part of the deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael plays clip number seventy four. One of the victim's sisters.
Speaker 1: Where is the murder weapon? The clothes you wore that night?
Speaker 6: What were Kaylee's last words? If you're really smart, do you think you'd be here right now? If you had to take them in their sleep in the middle of the night like a pedophile, Kaylee would have kicked your mess Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: So can you even guess your honor why they wouldn't have demanded that sort of those sort of answers. Was it that they had a weak bargaining position, was it incompetence? I mean, we don't know, but what's your theory.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't have the theory, and it's beyond I don't understand why you have all the leverage. You've got the death penalty. Now, granted people don't get executed for years after that's imposed, and there are appeals, but you've got that kind of leverage, and you've got to try to use that leverage to find out even though he pled and people are going to move on this family, every family member is always going to wonder, why did he kill my daughter, why did he kill my son? And why did he do what he did? Where is the murder weapon? What happened to the knife? And those are things that people live with forever, and they had an opportunity to make that part of the deal. He says, Well, I'm not going to stand up and tell you why I did it. He say, fine, then we're going to seek the death penalty. I mean, it's a bargaining. I hate to say it, but the art.
Speaker 1: Of the deal.
Speaker 5: But that's what you do because now you have all the leverages. A minute you take the death penalty off the table, you've lost all your leverage. He has no incentive whatsoever to ever tell you that the other thing that's interesting, is they waive the pre sentence report. It's to have him sit for an interview with a probation officer and maybe they find out something why he did it during that interview. But they both sides waived the pre sentencing report. So I don't understand that either.
Speaker 3: So I'm surprised that these scumbag murderers care about the death penalty that much. Do most of them want to push really hard to stay alive. I mean, he's going to live the next forty years in a cell alone. I mean, I just don't get it.
Speaker 5: Well, they're really you know, depending on the state, the death penalty, the actual punishment is so far removed from the prime sentencing that whatever effect it has on the defendance is minimal. They used to be in California, where at least they had death row and they were segregated, they had minimal privilege is and they've done away with that. So now they're scattered all throughout the prison system and they get pretty much the same privileges as anybody else does. So wow, and then they change the law too, I mean, now and again you sent in somebody's death. And then they change the criteria or do something else and then all of a sudden it's not death eligible.
Speaker 3: But is your sense because you talked about the guy having shark eyes and being a sociopath or psychopath or whatever, and that's what he looks like to me.
Speaker 1: But most of those people want to stay alive.
Speaker 5: Though, I think so. I mean, there's a self preservation. They're full of bravado when they're in the courtroom, and I've had defendants stand up and say you can kill me, but you can't kill my soul and all that kind of stuff, And but I deep down inside, I think that they're get a little bit of a pucker factor when they actually think about being put to death.
Speaker 3: Sure, Judge Larry Goodman is on the line, retired judge for the Superior Court and California, speaking of this sub huban scumbag's future. What do you know about where he's going to be held and what his life and quotes is going to be?
Speaker 5: Like, Well, I think it's he'll pretty I think he'll probably spend a lot of time in segregation because I think there's probably a fair number of inmates that are already serving life terms that would probably want to earn some creds in the prison by killing him and or beating him to a pulp four or five times. So he's not going to have a pleasant stay, and he's not going to be able to intermingle with a whole lot of other inmates because what he did is kind of breaks the rules for even being a criminal or a murderer. So I know it won't be a pleasant stay, but I think he'll spend most of the time by himself.
Speaker 3: So I think that's interesting just sociologically. If I get into a beef with a guy over a drug territory or just a personal thing or whatever, and I on him down and I'm in prison for life, uh uh, I have a very different status than somebody who sneaks into a house a night and slaughters young people for for giggles.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely, I mean it sounds kind of weird, but there are rules in criminals, in crime and in the criminal element. So if you commit what anybody would call it a generic murder over drug territory, or even a robbery for that matter, you have a whole different status in prison than if you're do what this guy did, or if you're a pedophile or a child rapist, or something like that. There's there's there are consequences in that if you ever should uh accidentally end up in general population.
Speaker 3: So I was wondered about you said there was a cathartic experience for the family members to be able to, you know, say their peace to this loser.
Speaker 1: Is there any legal reason to do that?
Speaker 3: I mean if they opted not to do that, would that would that hurt their hurt them in.
Speaker 1: Any way legally?
Speaker 5: You mean the family members?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the family members, they said, if I didn't want to do that.
Speaker 5: No, they don't have to. I've done cases where the family members choose not to, or maybe they assign one family member to speak for the whole family because the rest of them don't feel comfortable doing it or can't do it. So, yeah, but there's no downside if they choose not to do it, except maybe internally and emotional.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't affect the sentencing any No.
Speaker 5: No, in a deal like this, the sentence is already predetermined. I mean, there's no there was no leeway for the judge to do anything other than what he did because that was part of the deal.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Actually one of the families declined, they said, no, we're through with us.
Speaker 1: It's this is the closure we need. So yeah, well, Judge, Larry, go ahead, Larry.
Speaker 5: Well, just being in the same room with this pos is maybe more than people, you know, some family members wanted to deal with, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be very, very hard to contain my natural animal urges. There's all kinds of different people to have different emotions. I'd feel to a certain extent like I'm giving him what he wants that I'm upset just I don't even care enough about you to show up, you loser, Judge, Larry Goodman, Judge, it's always great to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for the insight.
Speaker 5: I appreciate the time. Thanks so much. Guys, talk to you.
Speaker 1: So you got it?
Speaker 3: Sounds good, sets though, there's a lot of interesting stuff there. Shark, guys, that's the day he that's what he had. Man, who knows what's going on in the head of a crazy person like that. We'll never figure that out. I think even a normal person that circumstance is going to shut down emotionally.
Speaker 1: Well, and he's clearly not a normal person, So.
Speaker 3: No, I think honestly he might well be a sociopath, psychopath, whatever, The one thing he is is mind bogglingly selfish, which probably makes him an a sociopath to decide to see if he could get away with something and it be the slaughter of for human being. I mean, if you want to see if you can get away with a burglary because you're so damn clever, that's an idiotic idea.
Speaker 1: But it's alright.
Speaker 3: How about the pecking order thing though, I mean some of it I get. But the so you robbed me on the street and I ended up dying, that's justifiable or okay as part of our world. But the sneak into the house killing him is not. I mean I don't find either one of them. Great, yeah, maybe we can get into that down the road. Wow, that is something else interesting stuff though, what a great guess.
Speaker 1: Stay here, armstrong Ngetti.
Speaker 2: Authorities in Australia arrested a man last week for allegedly stealing fifty three right shoes from a shoe store. The suspect was very cooperative and reportedly greeting the police saying, you got me.
Speaker 1: What he gave me away? A peg leg? Is that the jym I get it? He had a peg leg as why? Wow? Ah, boy.
Speaker 3: So I been running on a deficiency of sleep, like I have been doing most of my adult life, which is probably going to cut my longevity by a decade or more. I will drop dead from not getting into But last night I was going to really really really really really strive to get to bed early, and I had accomplished it. I am in bed. What time did I send my texts to my son? This text eight twenty nine. I mean that's two hours before I usually get to bed or more. I send my son. I knew where Henry was, my thirteen year old. He is in the house, and my sixteen year old's out and about like sixteen year old. He's going to be sixteen soon. So I text him. I said, I'm going to bed. He texts back in all caps, no, oh, I just got the tallow Are you very stuck?
Speaker 1: That is an electric dirt bike that he rides around.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I almost crashed him in deep ass mud. I texted back, I'm sure you can get it out, he said, I've been trying for thirty minutes and it's getting dark. So I laid there for a little bit and I thought, okay, So I tried to figure out where he was he's out in this field. It was completely dark. It was very hard to find him. He was wearing only underwear at this point because he was wearing some of his really he's wearing some of his good jeans and good shoes. And he was in so much money he'd taken off his clothes to keep from ruining them. The motorcycle's completely buried, I mean, like just the top of the seat and the handlebar is sticking out in this mud. My gosh, right, and he'd been trying to pull it out, and it's pitch dark, and we got a flashlight, and I'm, you know, waiting for the cops to show up, because we're someplace we probably shouldn't be anyway. Anyway, Science spend a lot of time digging that thing out and pulling it out and getting it loaded up in my truck, pushing it like a half a mile and then getting a loaded my truck. And then we went to car wash and I washed it off. I washed him off. I hosed him off with the car wash wand like a circus, like a circuits ell of it in the car washing at least, but there in his underwear. And uh, then I went to bed two and a half hours later, and I was expecting to, but I did say to him, I said, he said, I can't believe this happened. This is one of the worst situations I've ever got into. And I said, you know how many times I've done something like this in my life?
Speaker 1: Roughly one hundred. I said, it's just a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know what twodos for giving the kid enough uh, you know, enough leash to get into trouble and figure out how to get out of it and the rest of it, because you know he will run into panic inducing situations down the road and think.
Speaker 1: You know, this reminds me the whole motorcycle and the mud thing. Right, If I can deal with that, I can deal with this.
Speaker 3: As I was getting it out of there, I thought, how many times, Jack, have you done this sort of thing in your life? Although I was telling him about pre cell phone, when I got myself into messages like this, you're walking a long way because there was no getting a hold of anybody. Yeah, I'm reminded of myself walking a couple of miles on hockey skates with blood streaming down my face after a similar incident.
Speaker 1: Anyway, or come Next
Speaker 3: Hour Gender Bending, Madness, dem On dem Violence Edition Armstrong and Getty