Speaker 1: No Willian, no.
Speaker 2: Doctor Wullian.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time coming.
Speaker 3: Baby D's back in the ovens.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time coming.
Speaker 3: She thought, out standing at five three, Oh you remember my height one hundred and forty pounds.
Speaker 1: One hundred and forty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh, she got, she done, got thick, thick out there, she done got. Excuse me, let me give you your seven standing five three, one hundred and forty seven pounds.
Speaker 1: M hmm. What's popping? Hailing from hailing from upstate Syracuse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me street to sarahcuse the Orange women, Yeah, big three, one five, Baby D is back in the building, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I know y'all feel the energy.
Speaker 3: Looking like Keisha from Total I had I had to put minds on because you got yours on. I was like, hold up, I love, that's what what's up?
Speaker 1: Baby D? What's that to see? You look good? Thank you?
Speaker 3: You look like yo. I mean, you look like the sun was kissing you though. You look like you've been outside a little bit, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, little something, little Houston sun touched me, little Houston son. That's a little Texast son. That's all it is. Don't be scared of it. They gonna hurt you. I need to go to an island next though. I need some island son.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean I thought we lost you, baby, I thought we lost you to the main streets of Texas.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. Hell, it was touch and go for a minute.
Speaker 4: Wait to get home. Shout out to Texas and the people there. Shout out to burgers and bottles, bottles, Texas, Burgers, burgers and bottles in Texas.
Speaker 1: Rory.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you notice, but there's never been that many burgers and bottles in one weekend in Texas.
Speaker 1: Never. Texas has never even seen a burger or a bottle.
Speaker 4: I haven't speaking of which burgers and bottles. New York tickets when I seal.
Speaker 1: Chair they got I mean they got it, yo. But like do we do we have? Yeah, before we get into that, we're boost more unlimited talk, texts.
Speaker 3: And data because you need data or the data or the data to make sure you got the burgles in the bottles, to get the tickets, to get the tickets at events.
Speaker 5: We plugged it though. We got our passes right because I seen you all here, y'all go. I have passes like Lenny yes, and the stadium. Who's the big chef at burgers and bottles?
Speaker 1: They change every year, we changed them around. My might need a good vegan burger. I need two good vegan always.
Speaker 4: They always have vegan burgers. They have salmon burgers the other day.
Speaker 1: Hold on, but the burgers and bottles collab with buns buns O g tril Burgers. When you'll was in Texas, I actually don't know. That's crazy. I was. I ain't doing it right for you. Ain't do the bun Bee burgers. No, I didn't get a chance to try those either. Come on, man, y'all gotta come on. We gotta do it. We gotta do better next time, y'all in Texas.
Speaker 5: Our friend Sean Diggerson, who I actually do consider one of those people that are I think food He's got weird to say.
Speaker 1: Man, but he's somebody that enjoys fine. He's a food snap.
Speaker 5: He definitely a food snap, he says. But the Trillburger is the best burger he's ever had in his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's trying to get bun do a he said.
Speaker 5: Some provs like he was trying to get bun Be to do a party like he told me that in private.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, I've never had a trill Burger, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never had it either, but I heard great things about it. Man, shout out to shout out to butN Bee. Yeah, y'all miss me, Yo, listen, I'm trying to I'm just trying to figure out what's your mean? Because I was, I was, I was, I was. I was allowed back into the close friends, so I ain't want to because you know what I'm saying, I was just happy to be back in the party, so I ain't want to step on.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't responding to nothing. I was just being, you know what I mean, A fly on the wall, just watching. There's a lot of nice things in there, man, a lot of good toes, a lot of good toes. You a nasty But because I said there's a lot of good toes in the notice, he got to notice the good toes, good feet.
Speaker 5: He means solid people, people toes down.
Speaker 3: Everybody had ten toes, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 1: I counted. I counted, baby, all your friends got ten toes? Counted? Did you got? We gotta get out the circle.
Speaker 3: You're gonna snitch she got no told she's gonna rat that's crazy all.
Speaker 5: What if she's a nine from the ankles up that she got back, like she looked that good, but she had nine from the ankles up.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because bad feet is always like it's a conversation piece. Like if you in the crib with me and you got bad feet, I don't kid what we're doing, what were watching, what we eating? The feet gonna always come up because it's gonna be like, yo, what at what part of your childhood?
Speaker 1: Like where did the feet make the left turn? That? Okay?
Speaker 5: What if she has great feet but maybe served in our military and her pinky toe got blown off protecting our freedoms.
Speaker 1: She was she was in Afghanistan, And.
Speaker 5: I've seen a lot of a lot of beautiful women that were that served their time in the army. Like you may step on the wrong yeah, the wrong thing, and maybe now you've got you know, nine beautiful toes.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I just feel like it's gonna be you're not you're not patriot. I mean, thank you for your for your service, but that's his thing. You left it toe, they go back and get it. We gotta go get that. Oh my god, we gotta go back and get that toe.
Speaker 4: Some people can't date women with no ass. Some people you know, his is you can't eat, can't do bad feet.
Speaker 1: I respect it now. It's face over ass all the time.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: Face is the number one thing for some people. For some people it ain't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I've seen some of the be like yo, shorty bad. I'm like which one her? No, she got a nice butt. But that face not a tip Drew, No, that face? No, but you know who's that is?
Speaker 1: That baby? I don't know that change. That that change. I didn't meaning that. I didn't mean this in that did I get kicked it? I get kicked out of the parents. Watched this literally watch this show. No, no, no, no, no, it'll be blurred right there. I didn't mean. I did not mean this show. I didn't mean. I didn't see that one. Baby? Did I missed that? I was in close friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to my subscription, my subscription service.
Speaker 1: Subscribe. You gotta pay for that one. I ain't gonna lie. I gotta subscribe.
Speaker 5: And respectfully, Sarah, thank you for watching the show. But your daughter was throwing ass in Houston. It looked pretty good. Oh my god, Oh my god, I'm just being honest. Yeah, I ain't gonna have to come.
Speaker 1: To the realization that maybe your daughter's gonna throw ast. Yeah, I didn't see that one. That's the subscription. Subscription only to the subscribers.
Speaker 4: I gave y'all a little something, but y'all got what they got and they got a little bit more.
Speaker 5: All right, But what if I if I throw ten dollars in the group chat, you send me the whole archive, like I could get the whole year.
Speaker 1: But what's something like the of though, that's her, that's the F. That's not my o F subscribers.
Speaker 4: Instagram subscriptions, you can't post like nothing too crazy because they'll they'll demonetize it. Okay, if I even write the word feet like I'm demonicized.
Speaker 1: That's we gotta do. We gotta fix that. Yeah, what's Zuckerberg doing? Yeah, we gotta fix that. Let feet fly. At least know.
Speaker 4: People sell enough pussy on Instagram. You don't want to make it easier for him.
Speaker 1: That is true. Yeah, it's marketing, man. That's the billboard we just had major on for the Patreons. She she she made one thousand dollars off a foot pick. Somebody said a thousand dollars to send her feet. Damn.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, I ain't gonna lie. I'm about to go get a pedicule. Give me in that game.
Speaker 5: If Major set the market one thousand dollars, what do you think you're.
Speaker 1: Getting for yours? It depends on you know which which lady there like man feet? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't think you think that's a woman thing like man feet for sure. For sure, I think like you could get like a girl to pay you for an ass pick.
Speaker 1: But I don't know about no man feed.
Speaker 5: If they're women out there paying for men feet and ass picks, lock them up. Who knows what they're what they'll end up doing in society.
Speaker 1: It won't be a positive this woman paying for man feet. For sure? You doing what part of the internet is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, But I'm about to find out Major got a thousand for her feet. I can get at least too fitty. We get a call at that, for sure. Let me get a little that's a nice dinner. Come on, come on, let me get a little too fitty piece man like bird.
Speaker 4: Okay, you think you got feel like nice feet like that. Let me see pull them out the side right now, trying to get a bag right there, like, yeah, what you want me to give myself? Not to be told review we burrow it, bleep it and then say for the full fuck like for the full for subscribe.
Speaker 1: To the Patriot.
Speaker 5: But if you do it on this this platform, since we are fifty fifty partners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you chose this platform. I gotta break bread. I gotta break bread with my guy. I gotta give him one twenty five. I gotta do that for the coach. I gotta do it for the culture. I gotta give Rory. You got to do proper bits. I gotta get Rory's buck out of that.
Speaker 4: You got arching it like I'm not buying a flat foot pick.
Speaker 1: I got you got the flippers?
Speaker 3: Want me to arch my feet? That's crazy. A man arching his feet as wild a man selling feet picks is crazy.
Speaker 4: You we got car overhead is high around here.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like a thousand dollars for the foot pitch. I need in If a nickel bag is sold in the park, I need in. I need I need to get I need the piece of that. If it's moving like that. Yeah, I need it on that.
Speaker 1: How was it a major shit? It's blue magic? Yeah, b I'm like, what a thousand for that? You got fourteen keys right there? Like, I'm like, what I need in on that? Major? No bullshit? How was it having an all man all man off for a little while?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was so great, baby d It was so great, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Fellas? Huh?
Speaker 3: Well, the fellas we had a great time, which is a lot of just you know, I mean camaraderie in here.
Speaker 1: A lot of other wiser football was bored to death without no it was this march madness was totally sports. It was great time.
Speaker 2: Yoh know.
Speaker 4: When Rory hit me, was like, damn your flight canceled in your bracket ass, I was so fucking mad your bracket.
Speaker 3: My bracket is shit. I ain't even checked my bracket in four days. Well you had Houston winning. Yeah, it's just it's bad. It's bad. I had b Yu and Houston in the fight.
Speaker 1: He was the first one. The Maris had Long Island winning the whole thing. Oh man went in the whole thing. Are they it's bad? It's bad? Yeah, they got smoke it's over. It's over.
Speaker 5: But yes, we did miss you a lot. Uh less about the all male office. It was more so we didn't have a dream, though represented to keep us at bay. But about that, why come on, man, I want to hear what happens. Like you were vain because I didn't subscribe to the thing. I only got the close friends. We're going to start the I went.
Speaker 4: To camp for bottle Wars, had a time, got drunk, went to Burgers and bottles, had a time, got drunk.
Speaker 1: Went where else I went?
Speaker 4: I went to Shappan and Kirby, went to area fifty nine, twenty nine. Shoutouts whatever area twenty nine? Right, Yeah, I went there, had a ball fell in level of the stripper.
Speaker 1: Per usual, Right, that's what you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fell in level of the stripper, was eating chicken wings in a strip club, having the ball.
Speaker 1: Flight got canceled. Why you at one forty seven? Now? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then you know I went and I just I've been drinking. I'm tired of drinking. I'm good for a while.
Speaker 1: No more. For I had a bad experience.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna talk about it at all what happened, But I had a bad experience.
Speaker 1: That led me to make the decision.
Speaker 4: No, I was incoherent and an Uber incoherent and an Uber well, you're safe.
Speaker 1: I'm safe.
Speaker 4: Thank God, give the djail, thank you, thank you to my to the Uber driver who like, yes, where was the crew at?
Speaker 1: They had left?
Speaker 4: We all went our separate ways, but I had I was not in a good state. Again, that's something I want to talk about. I wasn't in a good state. I put in the wrong address and could not be woken up to put in the right address. So I was my location said, I was at a gas station for like an hour and all the people who at my location were freaking out pannicans. So I would not be drinking for a while. And when I do drink, it will be drinks that I made myself.
Speaker 5: So damn well, I'm glad you're safe at yeah, because that could have obviously been.
Speaker 1: Crazy guy.
Speaker 5: So I know everyone has to go their separate ways, but I am can I say everything for at least with with with this crew. If if somebody's like that, now we're going with you now, I'm gonna be pissed off at you.
Speaker 4: But if we're all, if we're all in the same predicament.
Speaker 1: Let's say then, yeah, well that's drink. That's why we got more. See, somebody got to be responsible, like you home safe?
Speaker 3: He do not what you mean and we were hanging out. If we were hanging out, I would definitely make sure you got home. I'm like, Yo, you good?
Speaker 1: Cool? That's all you want?
Speaker 4: People that text if you like if you if you text somebody you good and they don't respond, like, do you assume that they're not good?
Speaker 1: Or ill call like I won't just text our call like yo, like, just say something, you know what I mean, Like I ain't clocking you, I ain't trying to see who you're at. But you're good? All right? That's it.
Speaker 3: Once you say you good, I mean, then do after that you said you was good? Now if I wake up tomorrow, like, yo, she ain't good, but yo, I spoke the last night.
Speaker 1: She was good.
Speaker 3: But if you decide to bust a, you turn and go somewhere after I.
Speaker 1: Checked on you. Listen, I I can only be one place out of time. I did my part. That's it. Yeah, y'all accused me of being a bad friend because of that entire thing. I put Homie in the uber. I didn't know he was going to double back when I left. That's not on me. Yeah, I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 5: And I'm definitely cock blocked to Amriicas fifeen years ago. It's very long time ago. When I could tell she was too drunk. You're not in an uber, go sleep my guest room. Oh yeah, ain't no fucking way You're getting in some im trying to get home.
Speaker 1: I'll be trying to copy home by all right here, you gotta be this drunk and an uber with a stranger. Nothing's worse than waking up with a hangover somewhere you ain't want to be bro Well, this one looked beautiful. This was on the Maraus's close friends. Yeah, is that yoga? I was?
Speaker 4: I was thinking that. Now I fell asleep. I was on the phone and I just fell asleep.
Speaker 1: I got phones inside, I was, you know.
Speaker 3: Had to go outside. That's one of them calls. Nobody else could hear. I know that call right there when you got to go to that corner.
Speaker 1: Of the roof. Was the yoga mat already there or did you bring it? No? I laid it there. Yeah, Yeah, that was gonna be a Jones and call sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was like yo, now everybody can't hear this.
Speaker 4: The crazy shit is is that like people were like, oh, you were drunk. Now, I was just really really sleepy and I slept for seven hours out there, just like that, like seven seven hours. I came out there and I was like, yo, I got the mark from the side of the yoga. I'm out in my face. I'm like nobody came to like they was like, now we was gonna wake you up at eight pm, like until you start getting ready to go out.
Speaker 1: Niggas got wing stopped all types of ship. I'm just up on the roof, sweet, get your rest.
Speaker 5: When I saw this on Jamarica's close Friends, I was at the playground with my daughter and I thought, for like a marketing thing. I had a mare start the baby d challenge where you could just lay like this and this is a new planking of me.
Speaker 1: Asleep. She didn't.
Speaker 5: She's a lot away. Ask your daddy, why are you making me do this? Just lay right there for a second. I got just lay down to a mess, like I want to go down the slide. I was like no, no, yeah, we need this, we need this right there. We need this content. So I think we should do the new planking, like the Baby Challenge is the new plank, but a yoga location and just.
Speaker 1: Lay the fun to have a yoga.
Speaker 4: Man, But you gotta have whoever take the big you get, whoever you are on FaceTime with, they gotta get that picture in your picture.
Speaker 1: Whoever you're on face time, whoever you're on.
Speaker 4: Face time with, mind blurred out, but whoever you are on FaceTime with, they got to get that picture.
Speaker 3: Well, you was on FaceTime like but you but you were sleep though. Did you have the phone propped up?
Speaker 1: M hm, oh I didn't. I just saw the phone. Is that the phone right there? Everything is blurred out, baby, that was pulled.
Speaker 3: But the phone was there. Okay, he was watching you sleep. Who said it was a he tripping?
Speaker 1: It was a stripper watching you sleep. My mother. Your mom was watching over me as you do as a mother should whenever I'm watch over, yes, watch over your kids.
Speaker 5: That whole face time sleep thing is just it's wasting too much data.
Speaker 1: Man. You know you can do it, but like we as as the human race, need to pull back with our election. The phone.
Speaker 5: I know it's unlimited data, but like that's on point. Our great grandkids may run out of death.
Speaker 1: Like that's the way.
Speaker 5: Just hang up the phone. You're both asleep. We don't need this this electricity to be used, right, got to get the grand are you with people?
Speaker 4: Especially like you know when you're in a different city, you fall asleep on FaceTime?
Speaker 1: I know, say good night and fall asleep. The marriage? What's up? What's up? You've been blowing kisses at the FaceTime? Mm hmm you been Thanks Social boy for that Social Boy inventor FaceTime the marriage?
Speaker 3: All right, man, all right, baby, that's all that's staying.
Speaker 1: You know, it's definitely staying in both lips upper living bottom lips. You really that? I thought I can't make friend bleep out. Your niggas make jokes all the time that we bleep out. That's what you like? That's not about Yeah, we're gonna that one. Believe that's the bleep. There you go.
Speaker 4: No, Actually, I came here with a bone pick. I ain't gonna lie. I got a bone to pick.
Speaker 1: You niggas wait for talking that songs can see you know this is hate what that's a good song? I just said. Remember when y'all was jamming to that. It was in a tone that was a condistant tone. Remember when y'all was jamming to that. I still am. I still liked that song. All right, there you go. That's a better tone for you. All right, my bad, all right, my bone.
Speaker 4: Big ass tomahawk bone. I would like to know why niggas is setting up secret meet and greets when I'm out of town?
Speaker 1: Can everyone stop calling the ship a meet and great me and greed?
Speaker 4: Okay, secret pop ups while I'm out of town?
Speaker 1: Like you have that? We had that plan for a minute. Yeah, yeah, you been about it. You know about it. They invited you made the fly, of course, do about it. Ain't invite me. I'm like, pop up? What we popping up to? Yes? We had Uh a merch pop up wasn't a meet and great.
Speaker 3: Shut out to everybody that came out to the merch pop up, shout out the cafe motto.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I used to think I was nice at Dominoes, man, I will say our listeners smoked my fucking boots. Thank god hard Rock was not there to bet on my Dominoes games, because oh my god, I went in there with We was.
Speaker 1: Playing for a while too, because that half the time, I didn't even see you.
Speaker 5: I mean I was trying to well. I was in the first it was on the front Dominoes. The whole time. I was trying to like get back on my wins. That's like the one game the way people talk about their Spades game. I'm a Domino's player for real, and I played Dominoes. All three of them smoked me. Teams, no teams, points, wins every time. I'm just getting smoked out of the game. And they they did like the white man can't jump me. Like they literally pretended like, oh, it's like my first time playing seen all.
Speaker 1: Of a sudden you count. I like, Yo, yeah, all right, man, you lying to me. It was a good time. Shout out to everybody came out.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Scotch, thank you See, thank you, Kia, thank you, check Guy, thank you that's a car. Thank thank you Carla, whole team over there, Cafe co Model. We appreciate ya.
Speaker 5: I mean, we need to thank the m v P. I really wanted to come in here, and yo.
Speaker 1: I was excited. Yo hate on the spot. We gotta slow cap like Rudy, Remember Rudy. We gotta do the slow clap for Ryan should we pick ak DJ then, like y'all it don't stay slid the whole time. And don't what I don't stay slow the whole time. You got to like speed up the slow. I'm sorry, he's yeah, but I mean you niggas clapp like y'all slow. I know. But Rudy had to get his helmet on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Once Rudy got his jersey on, it was like that was it. NA.
Speaker 3: We shout out to Ryan Man. Ryan did a great job held down the DJ booth.
Speaker 1: No he went. He went kind of nuts. I ain't gonna lie. Ryan had a nice low mix. Y'all stay hiring a DJ, don't He had a nice little He had a nice little mix.
Speaker 5: I said, and you got some comp And Ed knows Ryan as well. Yeah, I said, you got some comp now.
Speaker 3: But it was funny because me and Peg was in the back and we sitting down and Ryan Ryan was.
Speaker 1: Like your malls. I to look.
Speaker 3: He was like, I don't have no more songs. I was like, yo, how does the DJ run? We was only an hour half He said he didn't have no more song. Let's say, Ryan, do you know how much music is in the world? What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: And then I mean I was too busy losing the Dominoes. But some of those mixes were getting so good when you started mixing Sierra Records and putting DiAngelo over them. Yes, Yo, turn your laptop around. Is this a mix you found on soundclouds? No, Ryan got in his back and you all got on the boards. Ryan was teaching me that. On the boards, you said, Na, Ryan, I'm getting my whole set up. Ryan, he gonna show me what to get. I'm getting my whole set up. I'm about to start my doing my own DJ, my own mixes in the crib. I'm starting it. I got to yo, I was I got the bug.
Speaker 5: I got the DJ bug, so Ryan Roxford for a long time, like what would you say before math, but like when it got picked up at the like two and a half. Yeah, then I hear the worst transition I've ever heard, and I'm playing Dominoes. I went to turn around, Thick and maybe somebody yoked Ryan up or Robins, Like, there's no way he just did that mix.
Speaker 1: I turned around. It was you on the boards. Yeah, that was ain't.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure Ryan was me and Ryan on the fly, like I was doing the second half of the you say hating on my.
Speaker 5: Mix and shout out to to White Tony. Listen, man, White Tony is a different, different breed man. I didn't hear his raps. He was trying to get Ryan and throw instrumentals a week in freestyle. I was like, it ain't that. It ain't that party, but his marketing and network game is crazy. He looked at at Ryan and he said, Yo, I'm white Tony. You could be Yellow Ryan, and we're duo.
Speaker 1: I said, Tony, don't ever say that aloud again. What the fun He's dming me. Oh, you ain't see the vision, man, Come on, man, no, we got to bring back the wrapper DJ como. It doesn't exist. Tota's break dancing and DJ's are dead. You and White Tony got to bring You got to save hip hop man, White and Yellow, White and Yellow.
Speaker 3: Yo, man oh man. But it was fun though. Shout out to everybody that came out. We had a good time, man, It was definitely a good time. The weather was sunny outside. It was a little cool, but it was the sunny. It was sonny out, so it was dope.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It's good to see everybody. You had had a good time. Can't wait to do it again. We will be doing another one soon.
Speaker 5: So uh, I mean, Peach, you know I was in the front playing dominos for a while and mall say, yo, we need to see you. That's because you was in the back talking to the same two listeners for three and a half hours.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of listeners.
Speaker 5: Man, it's weird that you picked to specifically to look like, just speak with.
Speaker 1: I was talking to everybody. He's got the footage. Everybody was coming to the back.
Speaker 3: I was sitting right with it. Merchant was at I thought that's why I was supposed.
Speaker 1: To right a wrong? Was that right? You tell somebody say right or wrong? The lion right? I wasn't right there about it? All right? Boom, so mind you I'm talking to I'm talking to.
Speaker 3: This listener and then boom, Peach got the camera right in.
Speaker 1: Ryan is DJ. Mind you right?
Speaker 3: Ryan's transitioning, So like I'm talking to one person, the boom another one came up. But you're actually thinking, yeah, like come on man, like I was dead man, I was.
Speaker 1: I wasn't too with the people all night. Man. I had to think anyone's gonna get there. Mind you. I'm gonna with HILARI mind you, I'm gonna whop your lass baby.
Speaker 3: They boom, right, So we do Cafe Cole Model, right boom, were in.
Speaker 1: There, right mind I'm talking to my wife at the time. Then I told my sister was gonna apologize. She started crying because they're gonna say we hater. And this is just funny, y'all. This is just funny. Oh my god, I'm sorry. We back pege, we back all right, but yeah, no, shout out to everybody. Came out. Man, had a good time. Man, it was a lot of fun. Did you anything else over the weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, that was it, man. I didn't do too much after that Saturday. It was enough for me being out with y'all. Came back to the office, kicked the head for a few and I went home and that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, Sunday, I had a good day, spent it with family, went to my godfather and so my godfather beat stage four cancer and then was like, that's not enough.
Speaker 1: Let me have a stroke after as well.
Speaker 5: So he kind of talks like RFK now okay, but he still has the same mentality. He's the one that I told y'all like when someone threw a dinner roll at his ear, he took out like ads in the newspaper for antiques and baseball cards for the guy that did its address for six am.
Speaker 1: This is the type of mentality that he is.
Speaker 5: But yeah, just because he can't really talk like that doesn't mean he doesn't lose that. So we ordered like a bunch of trays. There's a lot of people there, so trays of food come with the delivery guy and it's like one of those houses that has the door and the door, it's like two doors. To get him, I go to grab the first tray. My godfather goes to grab the second one. I was like, I got He said no, no, tells a delivery guy. My grandson's bowel constrictor. We can't locate.
Speaker 1: Him, so just.
Speaker 5: Just be careful. His name's George. He's a bowel constrictor. Still has the vetom and I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Hold this tray.
Speaker 5: There's no there's no His grandson does not have a snake. There's no misteak in this house. So good, So I turned my face just not to kill them. So the other god delivery guy goes back out to like the first door to grab it. And then we walk in and my godfather grabs me like, don't don't go out, I want him to come in. So and again he's talking like RFK, so it seems like an old sick man can't He's just come in and the delivery guys standing there like looking. He takes two steps in and my godfather goes stop. George is right by your feet.
Speaker 1: He almost dropped the whole fucking trade Spagan because he thought.
Speaker 5: A bowel constrictor was at his That's how my sunday was, Oh man, just fucking with delivery people.
Speaker 1: But no, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a very very good family oriented weekend with our listeners and with my family. Lamar went to mcsorley's. Fifth generation of my family that's been in mcsorley's.
Speaker 1: She's the fifth. I mean she didn't drink, but yeah, fifth generation, which was kind of crazy. It's a cool Sunday, man, But where do we begin? Oh man, baby d everybody was missing you. They was looking for your like perspective and you know, your point of view on everything that is coal related, because you are the j Cole representative. Hill on the show.
Speaker 3: Analyst senior coal analysts never applied for that job. You know, have you been seeing his interviews? And because to be fair, we you know, we joking, but obviously we all were waiting for Jake Cole to speak on everything that happened, and now he is. He's going on different platforms and he's talking about things, addressing things we already gave our I guess perspective, and you know how we felt about everything, but we haven't had the chance to talk to you.
Speaker 1: So how did you feel about I've seen some things.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen everything because like I've been running, I've been running around, but I have seen some things. And all I'll say is Cole has always been transparent about how he feels. Even if sometimes we may think what he's saying, some people may think what he's saying sounds stupid. He's always been very transparent about his feelings and how he felt in certain situations. So if he's standing on how he felt and how he reacted to it, then all respect to him. I love the music. Not everybody's going to agree, but I mean, shit, it is what it is. I see all this discourse about him saying he doesn't believe that he's the goat. I feel like a lot of rappers also don't feel that way, but they would never admit it out loud. So so sometimes you are going feel like your peers are better than you, and sometimes your peers are better than you.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's crazy to say it sounds like, are you giving him props for saying that out loud. I'm not giving him props.
Speaker 4: I'm acknowledging his transparency and his honest and I think that more people should be transparent and honest. It's not a props or a negating thing.
Speaker 1: Should you think that more rappers should say that they don't think they'll.
Speaker 4: Been No, I think more rappers should be honest, But you don't have to if you don't want to be a lot of rap is based on lies.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm drill rappers. If you look into evidence, they did that shit.
Speaker 4: Some of them, but a lot of them lied too. A lot of rappers based on lies. A lot of ego is based on lies.
Speaker 1: No, may you got twenty five dollars on you ain't gonna got so much, okay, And I just prove to you that you don't need to overpay for great wireless Unlock the savings with twenty five dollars a month forever Unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. Boost Mobile Mall. That is your way to go. Keep your same phone number. Everything you need is gonna stay the same. They'll even send someone to your job to get it done. This is my job. They'll come here here, right here, literally sit between.
Speaker 3: Us, stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boost mobile dot com today based on average an single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the Boostsmobi Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 1: Rory.
Speaker 3: So you know how us as men, we don't know about products. We use the same thing for everything. Shampoo goes in.
Speaker 1: Their hair, yeah, beard, far sol running your face.
Speaker 3: We've been doing it all wrong, and I think we know that by now. But now we have products that kind of they help us on our beer journey.
Speaker 1: We both have nice bears.
Speaker 5: I would say, so, yeah, yeah, but we have to take care of you have to put the right things in your But there was a time where I think even some of the podcast fans have have caught me with a black T shirt on and you can see some flakes.
Speaker 1: It was flakes in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Rory Basket lad that they have products that are specifically designed to help us on our beer journey hair journey. Have the right oils, the right conditioners, Basket Ladder.
Speaker 5: They're here to help a blend of vital nutrients to help nourishment and increase blood circulations to my hair follicles because listen, man, it's rough after having a kid.
Speaker 1: The hair folic cool state they start to.
Speaker 5: Get a little, a little under the explore viral bestseller and products of healthier hair of all types from Basque in Ladder. Go to Baskin laddercode dot com and use code Rory and Mall for twenty percent off. That's twenty percent off at Basque and Ladder ceo dot com code roryandma. I just want to salute Kaz for having an amazing interview.
Speaker 4: Amaze.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: I feel like last week we were cold out, which isn't really our fault because he did a bunch of interviews to talk about everything, so obviously we were going to talk about it. But I'm just here to salute Kasmn So I got not mellow. Of course, I don't know mellow li Ka. My place is like a real front. So I just want to salute my friend. I want to salute Fraser. I want to salute Nedeska. I just love to see my friends get amazing.
Speaker 4: Interview Sope, Kaz, I was very proud of you watching that interviews.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, kasmoked it. I want to shout out j Cole's hood.
Speaker 4: I didn't come back for this. I didn't come back to work for it.
Speaker 5: Came we about to have boots in the ground and I ran a lot of them gonna come from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shut out his hood, Yo, Bully it is fire. Y'all like it.
Speaker 1: I do like it. I do like it. I did enjoy it. We got the Kanye album.
Speaker 3: We didn't think we was gonna get it, but we did get the Bully album this past weekend.
Speaker 1: Do you think Kendrick thinks he's the best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, you probably think Drake probably thinks he's the best, Right, I think probably the best.
Speaker 4: I want to about to bite this brick wall dead ass.
Speaker 1: I mean yes, I do, no, no, no, we just we could run up a few more names too of rappers that think they're the best too. So, but I understand what you. I think little Troy thinks he's the best. Yeah, as you should right when you do something. I'm my mama.
Speaker 4: Don't none of them rappers think that they better than jay Z. I need you all to stop.
Speaker 1: You don't think Nas thinks he's better than Jason. I'm not talking about Nas. You do what everybody else you just fucking mentioned.
Speaker 4: Do not think that they I came in here and I said, I've been calm, it's been cool. I'm thirty two years Oh you know what I'm saying. Scratch that out, P that's not my history age. I'm thirty years old. I came here as right after my fucking birthday. Like I said, I was gonna be cool. But we're not gonna do this. Them rappers do not think that they're better than jay Z bro. I think one of them might, and I'm not gonna name who he is, because I'm sure that he does think that he's better than jay Z. He's not, but I'm sure that he does think that. But them rappers do not think that they're better than jay Z. The rappers do not think that they're better than NOAs them rappers do. Them niggas do not think that they rap better than Black Thought. Like I need us to all take a second and fucking stop.
Speaker 3: Do you think I think mad Ni thinks she's a better think mad niggas think they rap better than Black.
Speaker 4: Thought, rap better than Black Thought, or make better music than Black Thought.
Speaker 1: I think that there's a difference. I think I think there's a lot of rappers that think they rap better than Black Thoughts. Okay, sure I do.
Speaker 4: But them niggas do not really sit there and think that they're the greatest rapper of all time.
Speaker 1: They do not think that. I think Black Thought thinks she's the greatest.
Speaker 5: If lyrics, so he has a reason to think that if lyrics sold. Truthfully, I beat Tyler Kwally. I have not been rhyming like common since. Yes, Hope thinks he's better than all of them, but I never said that whole. I think no in them think the same thing that if if they weren't trying to make music. And mind you, the Roots has an incredible desography, and Black Thought makes incredible music even solo and the group. I know you're just talking about like how much rappy rap Black Thought can do when he shows up. I think they think they can do that same thing.
Speaker 1: They just don't do that. Okay.
Speaker 4: But I was talking about j Cole and his peers, which is I think Niki thinks.
Speaker 1: He's better than jay Z. And while I disagree with that, Nikki has every ready to feel that way.
Speaker 4: Okay, NICKI has a lot of thoughts that none of us think are like like, but I'm not exactly Maybe they're talking around it.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm just like a cool I don't.
Speaker 5: Think Travis Scott thinks he's better than ja Z. I think those type of artists don't think that.
Speaker 1: Okay, But.
Speaker 4: If you think that ja Cole is only one of his peers that thinks that he's not better than jay.
Speaker 1: Z, peer to peer, that's what I'm saying more peer pressure.
Speaker 4: Well, it wasn't about peer to peer. Niggas was talking about the greatest of all time.
Speaker 5: I think I think when all started he was like, damn, I wish I could rap as good as King. I see that because there's you know, some gaps there, and he grew up on that. So cool that there's a humble but peer to peer, I don't think I think I think Sean think he rapped better than his peers. I think wile A well, I don't think you could just go to Wiley's Twitter He'll tell you he's better than his peers.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 5: And I don't think it's for like some wrestling fan like I really think they believe that, and as they should so, but some of.
Speaker 4: Them shouldn't believe that, And that was That's why I give niggas crap.
Speaker 1: That's why I give niggas.
Speaker 4: Transparency honesty, because yes, you do need an ego to be a rapper. You do need an ego to be a rapper, and to go far, you need somewhat of an ego. But a lot of these niggas are unrealistic, That's very true. Some a lot of them are unrealistic. You're not, and that's okay.
Speaker 5: I can appreciate the humbleness, and I'm just gonna clip this and not use this part. I can appreciate the humbleness, but I want to give cold the confidence to say, as a fan, you rap.
Speaker 1: Better than these guys.
Speaker 4: Put it like this. I put it like this. The prettiest girls be the most insecure. The prettiest girls be the most insecure. J Cole is so good at his fucking craft. And this is not me sticking up for Cole, but I'm that greatest rappers that's ever existed because he's so good at his craft, and he's good at it because he's able to dissect and break down and recognize real greatness. That's why he's so good. So yeah, he's going to be more insecure than the average rapper. Yes, yeah, he can look back and say, there's sometimes niggas could come in and drop eighty on me.
Speaker 1: There's no way I think I'm better than jay Z.
Speaker 4: I can acknowledge that the niggas that are delusional don't be the best.
Speaker 1: He called him the so called goat, and he explained that he didn't mean but I didn't.
Speaker 5: I come on, you know, I even defended him in that I didn't think he was saying that shit either, So I bring it up. But ragmen, listen, man, speaking on being a hypocrite, you can probably clip up a bunch of things where I said, I'm done with Kanye West and I think it's nasty what he said about kids. And he's the greatest producer of all time.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you. Bully is fucking incredible. I don't know what to tell you. He think he's the greatest producer of all time.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean Quincy Jones's but okay, and yes, I'm fine. Some days I feel like it's Pharrell. Sometimes I feel like it's Just Sometimes I feel like it's Tim. Kanye West is just he hasn't lost a step with production.
Speaker 1: You think Kanye thinks he's the greatest producer of all time. He compares himself to Walt Disney, not to other musicians. What do you think? I think? Oh, man, Now, this album is good.
Speaker 5: Though I enjoyed the album surfaced as far as what he's talking, I mean, he did address some stuff and it's cool rapping surfaced on the lyric content.
Speaker 1: But the I mean, the songs themselves are incredible. Do we think there was some AI used? Though he says there wasn't, Some of them kind of sound and feel like it though there was there was some AI feeling on a few joints.
Speaker 5: I agree that I may give him the benefit of doubt that there wasn't, because I feel like Kanye is one of those people that would like be proud that he used AI rather than the opposite, like he would tell you, yo, this is all AI. But yeah, I had a feeling on certain joints. This feels a little too polished the AI. Yeah, but there. I mean, all the songs are really good. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: No enjoyed it. He said some horrible things, yeah, put the music. Yeah, yeah, I don't know what to tell you. Man.
Speaker 3: He said some ship that is no coming back from. But he also did just put out a really good album though, so.
Speaker 1: And I guess I can. I'm putting myself in a smaller hypocritical box. I guess. I guess touching Kids is where I just drawed a lot like fuck R Kelly and his catalog. He said some horrible things, but you just said them. Yeah you didn't do it. I get it, I understand. Did you hear baby D Yeah? I heard some of it.
Speaker 4: None of it was really good enough for me to justify him talking about you know, Beyonce, j Z Kid. That was you know, wasn't bumping like that to me from what I heard, but maybe I got listening.
Speaker 1: It's no coming back from that, but calling somebody's kid that of course, not just speaking to the actual album. Yeah, from the Y and I am halfway.
Speaker 5: Joking with what I'm talking about now just because we're on a pod and it's fun to joke. But I mean, yeah, Kanye has not lost a single step in his production value whatsoever. Like shouts Quin Miller, shouts everyone that worked on this project, it's great. I don't know what to tell you. It's Kanye West.
Speaker 3: Like it's a good album, some really good music on that. Okay, do you mean not that I'm not that I'm.
Speaker 1: Surprised, but you know, because it is Kanye.
Speaker 3: But yeah, to Rory's point, I mean, you know, I think the energy around Kanye for me, I mean, obviously we just seen him have over a million people in the queue to go to his show in LA. So obviously people still support and we still has this cult following and things like that. But for me to the marriage this point, it's like it just feels a little different now. It's like good album, good songs, good music, but it's just like you can't you know, for me just where I'm at, it's just like I just we certain people here, certain people say certain things and do certain things. It's just like, Noah, you you talented, bro, but it's just like you did a lot and said a lot.
Speaker 1: That is kind of like I, Bro, I don't really know. You'll already knew how I felt about the Love Album. I'm not pressed play on it since, yeah I would. I would like to because it's incredible fucking music. But now that's just a little different for me. But again, I know that like Petty Fogg's my entire argument because Kanye has said some insane thing. I guess I just the action is more. Yeah, I feel you know, it's different to me, It's a whole different. Yeah, the Love Album is incredible. I'm not hitting play on that ship like I'm just not. But I can't think of how oldest Kanye West Ryan Key looked at him.
Speaker 5: You gotta be what fifty fifty one, gotta be fifty forty eight? Yeah, yeah, damn damn, because Yay was kind of old when he made it too. By industry, Yes, it's like twenty seven when he made it, he's only forty eight.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to.
Speaker 5: Think of an artist at that age outside of Hove and NAS that is putting out that caliber of music this late in their career. It doesn't happen in mindo. I shoot it on YEA. I think it's it's at the bottom of his his listen. I mean Donna too. I guess kind of came out, but Donda was incredible. He doesn't really miss man outside of Yea. So even Jesus King Water was one of the best songs of that year, like water is incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think that this album is better than Yeah? You know me and you have always disagreed on Yea.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not even in the same conversation this album is better than Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's it's not even remotely close. I don't even think Ya should be in his Decider conversations. We can delete that one. Yeah, And I mean it's granted it's Kanye, so it's better than a majority of artists best album, but it's it's dirt laziness to me. On Kanye's standards, this, I see why it took a lot of time. Should it's it's even one of his better produced album. It's it's old soul YEA mixed with yess mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I think all of our artists have an album that they would delete if they could.
Speaker 1: I would hope.
Speaker 5: So I'm sure there's there can't be a I mean maybe Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: But other than that, I got an album.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure he would be like, yeah, maybe free Willie one.
Speaker 1: If the kid made a whale jump over the rocks, dies your freedom like a third base coach, be free, third free? Yeah, go be free. Yeah. I don't know if there's more than you guys want to talk on the Bullied album, but size that, I think it's it's great.
Speaker 5: IM. I guess I'm okay with Kanye talking about He's already talked about his relationship with Kim on Twitter and in music, so yeah, it didn't shock me that he kept doing it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I get it. I'm cool. I don't want to hear him more about that. We get it, I understand.
Speaker 5: But why I was over it when he started blaming us for not having custody of his kids, Like, why are noney y'all helping me out? I don't know where? I Like, should I go to a social worker? I don't know how I can help you as a fan is to get your children back.
Speaker 1: There's not much we could do. We've given you money. A great lawyer music. How easy. He's like, I mean, there's nothing you know what to do with that? Bro? Yeah, did you get to the Feti album?
Speaker 3: I did only because Pe was playing it in the office, so then you know, I had to listen to it real quick.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie fire.
Speaker 3: Fetti fail, all right, nobody listen all right. Incarceration is terrible, right, and it's a terrible experience for most.
Speaker 1: That might have helped Fetti though it might have helped him find another it's that good. I just was not expecting this ship to sound I was not expecting Fetti Wap to sound like this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, like this. He completely surprised me with this, with this album, like his joints on him, I'm like, you just does not even sound like fetty Wap.
Speaker 5: I was so nervous because I am such a Fetti fan. Sometimes when rappers, sometimes all the time, when rappers get out of jail and Russian album, it usually is not.
Speaker 1: Like and like Grenda.
Speaker 5: I love the Max and French record, like, I think it was good with the timing and what they were doing.
Speaker 1: But it's just cool. This is like a really good problem. It doesn't feel rushed.
Speaker 5: I was kind of expecting Fetti to maybe just give us a bunch of things he did right before he went to jail, and it's going to sound dated and Fetti's going to have the same sound of the twenty Billboard records that he had, But it's not that at all. They went a whole complete different direction in like a month like to produce this level of music. This quick hats off to Fetti, and I think I think this is going to be a statement that Fetti is here to stay the way we always just say, you can hear Fetti's DNA in the current music right now.
Speaker 1: We don't know how the jail thing is going to happen.
Speaker 5: It completely transfers to twenty twenty six, for sure. He experimented like this is what I think Fetti needed. I can't say enough good things about what Fedti did with this in the amount of time that he had.
Speaker 1: I don't know who the producers that he worked with on this album. Well, I know hit Maker was he posted it, so I'm not sure which records he did, but I know hit Maker was part of it.
Speaker 5: The hit Maker, but yeah, I mean, I can go through some of the credits but listen, man, I also coming out of jail to have the confidence to experiment like that is another thing. Like, I don't know, man, some people just might want to hear it come my way like that sound still works. Just give us some more of that ship. Let's throw offset on it and call it a day. Even the single is a is a risk and the singles fire.
Speaker 1: Kid, Jupiter, a lot of these other names. I really don't. Yeah, I'm not I'm not fully obviously hit many on this, but you know who I least lose it? Okay, see Seats.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's a Jersey connection, but I would love to hear Vinyls in Fetti together. Mm hmm, okay, and parton Vinyls. If you're not from Jersey, I've only known you to live in like you live next door.
Speaker 1: I just assume you're from Jersey.
Speaker 5: I don't know Vinyls is really from Jersey, but I think Vinyls in Fetti would be like the coolest combination ever.
Speaker 1: I like that. I ain't mad at that. I actually hope and I'm not trying to make this trick. I would love to hear Fetti on Iceman. Hmmm.
Speaker 5: I would love I would love to hear Fetti on Iceman. I think that makes so much sense, especially after hearing this Fetti project. Yeah, that would be one of the few features I'd like to hear on Iceman. Would be fed with Vinyls, drums, vinyls, Boy Wonder, Fetty and Drake.
Speaker 1: To me, is a home run. I mean, yes, I know that was That's that's the obvious, but.
Speaker 5: I mean a lot of again, a lot of Fetti stuff, even you know, from Trap Queen to everything that he charted with they were like unknown it was man's in them, and Patterson like he hasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think like locked in with the super producers like the Vinyls and Boy Wonder, and.
Speaker 5: I think even more of that boom back sound with Fetti would be great with his melodies stick, Yeah, that would be fire.
Speaker 3: I was definitely pleasantly surprised with this. Let Fetti hum on some forty ship, Pauls, you saved, You saved because Letty hum on forty ship is crazy that with some of the.
Speaker 1: Crazy for you. This camerape my bad, bad crazy ship ever right there. But yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: Okay, My sister Jozzi, who will be here next week, soundtrack to get her back. I like, I like slow Jazzy ship man, I like when Jozy gets I didn't hear it for R and B ship Yeah, okay, Jozzy sounds. I actually think this is a job. This might be the project from Jozzy you like the most, knowing you're.
Speaker 1: An R and B taste. I think this is nah better than better than the last joy she put out that was that album? That Jozzy album was crazy?
Speaker 5: Are you like that because you're toxic? This is just like R and B out you are? I just like good music and Jazzy is only toxic when she writes.
Speaker 1: For women, free games for niggas, that ep oh yeah, and the back to back it was crazy. But no, I think I think you'll really like this Jozzy project. Okay, all right, that's what I.
Speaker 5: And I want you to just soundtrack tonight, vibe with some of the lyrics, and when Jozzi comes here next week, y'all can have a conversation. I think y'all will y'all will hit it off again. Okay, not because of who you guys are away from the mic, but on the mic, you guys give a certain personality. Neither of you would do anything toxic. Okay, in your personal life, all right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's the soundtrack tonight soundtrack, and it's gonna soundtrack to get it back. Oh shit, Okay, so songial women freak game for niggas. Sometimes you got a humble just now we get it back, Okay, Jozy, all right, I get it. I'm following it now. She leaving the bread crumbs. I see what's going on. I see what's going on. I bet yeah, but it's fire. Yeah, you're stamping that. No, for sure, all right, for sure, for sure, I'm out tonight.
Speaker 1: The only disappointment of this weekend was Stove God and Swizz Yo, y'all for me, Stove Stove Yo. What we doing I'll say is I have not get that box on mem Ego. I have no like.
Speaker 5: Backhand knowledge or background of what is going on with that, But I was shocked that they.
Speaker 1: Announced this and we're going to put it.
Speaker 5: I could not believe that he was able to put music out knowing publicly what he's going through with Baby Grange and his deal and everything that happened. When even and I was like, how are they able to like did Swizz just I don't know, like give baby grange like a bosque at piece like in exchange to put this out.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 5: I quietly never said. I just didn't believe this was coming out. So when it didn't come out at midnight, I was like, yeah, that checks out now.
Speaker 1: But then he posted he said, had to clear some dust out out the air.
Speaker 3: The neck must be stepped on. To my real fans, appreciation is an understatement. They can't box with God. This was Friday, right, m hm. So yeah when he when he posted that, I thought it was all systems go. I was waiting for it to.
Speaker 1: And then that here we are Monday and still no stove Autumm, so what's happening? What's going on? Is it paperwork? Is it? He still got ties with I want to think rock mass. He picked up the phone and said, not so fast, No, definitely not rock.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, I want to choose my This is where I will give you guys full transparents. I'll be on my cold shit so boom, I have a stove verse mind.
Speaker 1: You mind you.
Speaker 5: It's for the intro to my project. And I was talking to my wife that I was on email with them about getting it clear. He's going through something that's none of my business. As far as his background with Baby Grange and what he signed and what he did with even none of my business, nor do I care to speak about it. I'm just going to watch my words here because I too am trying to put out a stove God verse and I don't want to say something that is going to end up in an email and I can't put.
Speaker 1: A stove God verse out.
Speaker 5: So sorry, guys, my opinion is going to be muted on this entire thing because I don't want to piss off the people that have the power to clear my Stove verse, because clearly you think who do you think is more important Stove God's Swizz full album or Rory's R and B album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna just be on the side of Swiss.
Speaker 5: Swizz can't get this ship out. It terrified me. Yeah, that's all I say. Shout out to all parties involved. It's none of my business. I'm here to just get my Stove got shoot out and I would love to hear the stove Goden Swizz album just as a fan adapted the album I was looking and it's nothing to do with rock Marciano. I just want to make that okay, I can one percent be confident in saying it's nothing to do.
Speaker 3: With rock Marcella, all right, rock would never, he would never. They figured out after Yeah, I just didn't know, you know what I mean? Like, I know he was he had been dealing with a lot of shit contractually, but you know, and what.
Speaker 5: What did Charlie Clips say to Rex. I'm not going to stand on stage and reopen any cases. I'm not here to talk about and open investigate. I'm chilling, man. I just hope we get a Stove God album.
Speaker 1: That's all. Say. What were what were they saying in Syracuse? I will I don't know. I haven't been there, haven't been home. You in the QS group chat though, what's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You really think I love seven people? Like? What the fuck? Like syracuses? Madig Nigga said the Q's group chat, like what the fuck? Yeah? Baby, need put your into the streets and services. What's up? Yo? I got you in Texas too much? I mean with you go back to Q's.
Speaker 2: They need you.
Speaker 1: Like Stove album coming out? Come on? Man, damn some bullshit for real? Man, that was the one album I was looking for.
Speaker 5: Uh, well, he did I mean, he posted a track list and before he had that track, just what's not going to he added, kissing Benny are clearly on it, So maybe taking some more time we'll get a better album.
Speaker 1: I don't know, No, Listen, I'm always here for the best product, but I don't think that's the case, right.
Speaker 3: Come on, Stove man. We need this fucking album, bro, We need that talk, We need that music, that energy.
Speaker 1: Man. Like God, I hate when the business gets in the way of the fucking music in the art.
Speaker 5: Remember when west Side had tweeted free Stove God and we all came in here. It was like, damn, I hope Stove and get locked up. He didn't get locked up. He's talking about the exact situation, and that was what a year ago exactly like this has been a thing for Stove. And again I'm not no, but I don't know. I don't know what the label's stance on it because I don't know the information. And they may have every right if I was in their position to be like, nah, fuck that, what's right is right? You sign this whatever. I don't know the details and that that regard. But it just sucks as a fan to see an artist have to go through that and can't put out music, especially coming off the hook on the Clips album, Stove being the most anticipated. We already know the talent level Stove has, Like you got to deprive your fans because of business arrangements, which is fair, that's just life. It's still the music business. But it sucks for fans that have to also go through your business dealings because it affects you. Yeah, so I hope this eventually goes out. I mean, I Swizz got lawyers, right.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think those a few people that practice law.
Speaker 3: But the only reason why I was really like kind of like disappointed because, like I said, he posted that Friday and it made it seem like, you know, we just had to tweak some things, and so I'm like, all right, so it maybe when you wake up Saturday, the album will be on DSPs.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you this, man and I have no idea if this is the case whatsoever. Let's not even say it's Stove gotten Swizz or what his situation is. There's a weird gray area in fog with email receipts to some lawyers.
Speaker 1: That's binding.
Speaker 5: If somebody emails and said this is cleared and you haven't figured out the paperwork. You're still clear to put it out. We have an email thread that says you said it was cleared. Some lawyers argue against those email things, so Stove may have gotten an email that said this is good to go and post it. Because we know Stove is far from stupid. He wouldn't post something when you know couldn't come out right there. There may have been an email thread that said this is good, and then they got into the particulars that night and then they said this.
Speaker 1: Is not good. That's take that movie Little Survivor, because I mean, listen, I push left. I put out a lot of red like even you know, with EO and features that I've gotten them. We put stuff out where the paperwork wasn't done yet because all parties representation is on that email thread and technically in the court, depending on which lawyers argument, the email thread is binding, it's legally binding. You said clear, cool, You're you're allowing us to put it out and we'll figure out the splits after. So I don't know, Well, I guess we'll get it soon or maybe not. Maybe this should just be something like, you know, we almost got the Dreamville Fast with Drake and Kendrick. Maybe we get Stove and Swiss.
Speaker 5: Maybe, I mean, mind you, we got the Yeat ad L album, So like, does it matter what's going on with the Big three? Kanye Fetti got like we got Yeat. I don't understand where y'all keep talking about, like rappers like Drake, Kendrick and Cole.
Speaker 1: Why are you shit i Eat?
Speaker 5: I'm saying, why would we care about any other artists besides him? I'm not few the futures here.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I didn't know Yeat was like that. I didn't know. No, he's like that. Yeah, I mean I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew he had band car out there and he had a following Yeat I apologized.
Speaker 1: I did not know it was like that. I had no idea and I don't. Am I supposed to know it was like that? No, Yat is extremely popular? Yeah, but am I supposed to know that?
Speaker 5: Yes, for all the dogs, the record that almost went number one, like the best, not best, but the record that did the most streams?
Speaker 1: Correct me if I'm wrong? Was it not the Yat record? Like Yat on Phone, he comes with a different type of fan base I think that was one of the ones that charted at the highest.
Speaker 5: I think it was the one that that chart of the heist. I mean outside of obviously First Person Shooter, but yeah, I think it was. It was yeah when number two on Billboard album hundred Yeah, al no, it was First Person Shooter, and then the Eat record was was the two from that album.
Speaker 1: And I have no problem saying my bad, Yea, my bad. I did not know he was like that.
Speaker 5: I'm here to also apologize because I did listen to the Yat album. I've been giving Yeat a lot of shit just because I'm old and it's fun to joke on Yeat. Maybe it's his name, I don't know. I gave it the chance that I tried to give Carti's last project, where like let me go in with open ears and not beyond my judgy old man shit, and Cardi's to me was still pissed. It was like a great DJ set. It's a lot of great beats that are Yeah, someone not saying words on Yea, at least you can hear what he's saying. He just ain't saying shit right.
Speaker 1: It's not for me, OK.
Speaker 5: I do respect his production and beat picking in that regard, like I know where that pop up happens last week in the city. I'm sure that went crazy with this album. I'm sure his fans are are served correctly in what they're looking for. You just ain't really did at least I can understand. How about that small ones for old people? Yeah, we'll take Why is my I mean, my opinion with ye and his music and my opinion shouldn't matter, does not matter what he's not making music for me?
Speaker 1: Ryan? Did you hear it? You like it? You don't like that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind. Damn that's from a twenty three year old Damn, So you're not he's on your mount Rushmore? What you mean?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just I'm just saying because I know that's like you're demographic, you're twenty three, like y'are young part.
Speaker 1: But she wasn't feeling it. Okay, he's a new No, he's a what he's a new area mall like he's a real hip hop head. No, you ain't, hear Ryan said? So that's what Just to stop the set that happened at Ryan. Ryan listens to He listens to music. He listens to a lot of different shit. I just doted. I didn't know that he wasn't gonna fill the Yat album. I thought he would have liked it. The productions cool, all right, Zane said it was the greatest album. We don't do that. I'm sure he didn't see it like he did. Whatever interview, he's gonna kick you.
Speaker 5: He tried to bare me from the Apple campus one time with me and Mall showed up. I said, wait, Zane actually be here. Oh my god, Oh yeah, I don't know. I don't want to be the person judging an album that's not for me. So shout out to ye. I think it broke Spotify records like every other new artist to join Spotify. Congratulations. I know your feeding your fan base, and I know your fan base loves it. So I'm gonna listen to it. I'm gonna check it out, you know, shout out to everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just see. I just need to see I see.
Speaker 3: I see the popularity though, that is very clear, like he's he's one of the most popular new artists. I think that we have without a doubt. But now I gotta really I gotta see if the music is if I can kind of like get into it a little bit.
Speaker 1: You do a young boy? No, no'm a young boy. I'm sold. I get I understand young young boy. I understand young boy for sure. The eat thing. I also understand CARDI. I just don't like it. I get it. I just don't like it. That's fair. It took me a while to get it because for a while I didn't get it at all.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, you guys just want to fucking rage, like that's all you want to do and cool all y'all can do that, I will say. I walked past the heat pop up and everyone wasn't really in their rage close. They all smelled like they were ready for a rage. Being able to smell people like that outside you know what shout out to eat this fan base. I just saw the line. I understood, yo, and they're super secretive. I was at the red light waiting and I was like, wish ill wait in line for they said a rap like they was like looking at me, like I want to give it. I was an undercover cop of like where's the drugs? I probably gave those vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like they were like rapper. Yeah. I was like, you know, I still had another thirty seconds waiting for the light. Whatever. Yeah, listen to rap like I'm one of the on skateboard in my hand. I was like, you know, no yankee had wherever.
Speaker 5: But they all like looked at each other, like is it okay for us to tell them? They're like real quiet too. You want to allowed Manhattan Block?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, so like it now that kid is popular, so I'm something yea, my bad, I did not I did not know.
Speaker 5: We've been holding out on talking about Lotto's pregnancy because we did want to wait for the marriage to give her congratulations. We didn't feel it was right to not have a woman in the room because we, in fact could not get birthed.
Speaker 1: So just congratulations to to Lotto. Congratulations to Lotto. I think it's just it just might be over for for that wave.
Speaker 5: Mant Megs is cooking for her husband and his family.
Speaker 1: Lotto is pregnant. It been over a lot of it. Like I told you a while ago. He was like, no, she just told us it was big mama, no kids six months ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she always had a man. She got mommy and mommy and mommy and mommy and mommy and mommy and yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: It was. It's always been a five bodies. You gotta change that bar big Mama one kid? Yeah, okay, that's pain. How do you feel as as as Big Mama with no kids? Shit ain't mine. I ain't gotta raise it. But now you do? I mean, now you don't have an album to like connect with she I got, she got old albums, So fucked at me? You liked a new song? Yeah? Yeah, she looks very beautiful. I'm very happy for her. She does, but I don't know does it change.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not saying Lotto is gonna give us a four forty four, but is she gonna give us like twenty one, twenty one?
Speaker 1: Like what is her forty two? Forty two? Y'all? So fucking what's what's her her move gonna be? I think she's gonna keep rapping about how her child's better than all of us. That also, you know what I'm saying, She still.
Speaker 4: Her nigga love her and she better than all these bitches. And they broke and she love her sister.
Speaker 1: That's what she rap about. She love her sister. Now it's gonna be I love my kid.
Speaker 5: And you know I want a salute to Clay though, because I was nervous. I don't mean this in a perf way, but I enjoyed when Meghan tworks. I like a Meg twork video. I cannot tell a lot. I'm happy that he's cool with her. Still, she gave us, in my opinion, a new record update.
Speaker 1: She gave you a new work update. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Let me go check that out right now, one too. Yeah, and I'm like, I want to salute Clay of like, thank you for yeah, because I mean, don't get it, never be able to touch, like, I get it, you're secure. So it's it was on Twitter. I don't know if I don't think she put it on when she get at the X. Only when they get with the X and not I you know what that is, you know, you know, little polished. That's gonna be cooking content with my man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Another broy probably saw it from another page reposted it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, there's another page that reposted it, and everyone in the comments said this was new because I thought I was like, oh, maybe it's just a Meg's work, but I ain't seen yet, but I like, I know the back catalogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I mean I know all of them, but yeah, they said it. This is new. I feel like if you go to the fans or something, if you.
Speaker 4: Go to the date a female rapper and try to like tame her, that's like the wildest in the world. Like her whole entire images they're based on sex.
Speaker 1: She got to show the physique. Know that she asked he that's part of her. That's part of the thing I did. It's cultural. It's not a sexual thing. No, no, no, it's just a main call. But I'm but I did hear that she did a great job in Mulan Rouge as well. Yeah, out to meg on that her. She did a really good job in Mulan Rouge. And I'm gonna try to catch that while she was in it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, Maul has not taken his daily dancing boots off. Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, which everyone knows is Florida's sports book. The biggest weekend in college basketball is almost here, Illinois, Yukon, Michigan, Arizona, Mall.
Speaker 1: The time is now, and the time is for Hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 3: And those heart stopping zero on the clock moments We've seen old tournament. We just saw Duke yukon Incredible. They still pay on Harrock Bet. They're handing out twenty five dollars bonus bets. If a team you bet to win or cover hits a buzzer beata because when the lights are the brightest, every shot matters even more.
Speaker 5: If you haven't joined hard Rock Bet, it does not matter. You can join right now. The last four teams are here, so it's time to check into the game. New signups can double their winnings on their first ten bets max fifty dollars. That means if you would have won a hundred bucks on your bet now, it's two hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: So don't sit on the bench. Download the hard Rock Bet app today and get the party started. Hey on bonus bets not a cash offer off a boy A similar trip of Florida and Flora offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC.
Speaker 1: In all of the states.
Speaker 3: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida. You call one eight three three play wise in Indiana. If you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 5: All right, before we get out of here, man, I don't mean this in a joking way. We gotta check cam for CT Like do they have a way to check that while people are alive?
Speaker 1: No, I think you got to die. They go cut your brain open, like rabies. What wait, cut your brain open?
Speaker 4: Like what like when you like to find out if a dog got Raby's, Like, you gotta cut his head open.
Speaker 1: He's foaming at the mouth. They don't always phone. No, that's true.
Speaker 4: You got SVU too, like where you get this from? But there's no test for rabies. You have to kill the dog to test for rabies.
Speaker 1: That's fact. You got to kill a dog to test for rabies. That's like test for rabis. He don't got it? Then? What he for no reason? Yeah? Like if a dog bites me.
Speaker 4: That's why you're supposed to vaccinate your dogs, because if your dog is unvaccinated and it bites me, the only way to test for rabies is if the dog is dead, so.
Speaker 1: They have to it touched you for rabies. Yeah, but you know, listen, that's all Mike Vick was just trying to right there help with science. You have to analyze the brains issue. Either way, the way to test an animal animal for rabies is to euthanize it and analyze brains issue.
Speaker 5: But with that said, I want Kim Newton to having a very long and healthy life. I don't want to test his brain for ct but one could suggest it may be there.
Speaker 1: Well, he used to have some concussions for sure.
Speaker 5: And mind you, I fucked up on this microphone a million times. But Cam Newton, after Angela Simmons said our mutual finger friend connected us.
Speaker 1: He said, we got that friend in common.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can understand sometimes you forget, like if if a girl dated years ago and he was like, yeah, nah, we had a mutual friend, you forget who that mutual friend is.
Speaker 4: You could say you were a mutual friend, but she said it was a mutual friend. So for you to say we got that friend in common, that's what mutual means.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we gotta check Mar's brain for ct No, no, no, no, I missed from the street. I don't understand what records.
Speaker 3: But yes, if that's yes, you're right when she says that we have a mutual that's what mutual means.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 4: Why do all women just go on Cam's podcast? It's like a humilion humiliation ritual for him at this point, Like, don't do that.
Speaker 1: He was saying in ten, so that's ten toes, Cam, right there, don't do that, that's ten told. But if the toes is gnarled, then like, what the fuck does the ten toes mean?
Speaker 3: It's still ten. He don't budge. Sometimes it's I've never seen him back down. Sometimes it's okay to back downhill. And one thing Cam gonna do, he's gonna down the hills. Sometimes it's okay to live and roll down the hill.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. Never said her rolling down. That hat stays right in place every time. You can't can't.
Speaker 3: He don't sweat. Yeah, he invited everybody up there, come on, sit down, let's talk.
Speaker 5: Well they Angela Simmons was up there, and I guess there was a rumor at one point. I don't remember this because I probably didn't care. I remember that that Cam and Angela were like a thing or whatever, and they went on one date because a mutual friend meeting someone they both knew, Corey Gamble, who I have suspicions as a CIA agent, put them in contact and they were both in New York and were like, yo, let's let's go grass and food.
Speaker 1: Same way.
Speaker 5: You know, dates sometimes are innocent. You know, somebody said we get along, let's let's go grasp.
Speaker 1: And food, get to know each other. That turned into whatever item things.
Speaker 5: So she wanted to clear that up and said, during that date why it never amounted to anything was he was just making jokes and patting himself on the back of how funny he was through the entire thing.
Speaker 1: And then once they.
Speaker 5: Got in the cab back to the hotel was when he started showing interest, which she was alluding to. Men, you didn't care about me and the diner, but when it's time to go home, all of a sudden, you about what I.
Speaker 1: Had to say.
Speaker 4: Also, I want to reiterate that when she said he was patting himself on the back for the jokes, she meant literally.
Speaker 1: Literally going back. He was, he made corny.
Speaker 5: He's been through shoulder surgeries, like that's a tick. He's a quarterback. Can we give him some grace? And maybe and maybe he was funny. Yeah, sometimes you got to patch yourself in the back sometimes. The last time you did that, I mean I've never the last time. You want more, I think you should do that more, like just for an inner, working for a therapist. Sometimes you should pat you So that's probably what happened.
Speaker 1: Well, I know what that's like. When Rory says, fuck y'all funny to me, Yeah, that's my pad on the back. Yes, that's perfect. Yeah, yes, but I haven't said it on a date before. He doesn't action, Yeah, like I say that y'all, yeah, that on a date. Saying it on a date during to day, Well, I haven't been a really long time, but I don't think i'd be years at least four score seven years years ago. I don't think i'd be above saying that on a date.
Speaker 5: Though I never have, no, but but I don't think I'm above saying that if the date doesn't laugh at one of my jokes, me saying fuck you funny to me, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not above that.
Speaker 3: I could definitely see you saying that, Yeah, I'm not above it. I could definitely see that one thousands.
Speaker 4: I can see like in a fancastic fun way, but not if the joke was if the joke was really bad.
Speaker 5: I've definitely like dating sucks, Yes, Like it's really tough to like meet someone brand new and like start a conversation. That's way tougher than I think people think it is because most of you guys are sitting on dms and going back and forth where you have time to think about stuff. There's no real energy in the room. Dates are tough. I've definitely like been drowning in a date of just trying to find conversations saying jokes that aren't funny.
Speaker 1: Like I've been there. You get awkward because the whole situation is awkward. I don't know you. We're trying to make conversation on thin air.
Speaker 3: It's nothing better than being on a date with a girl in all your materials landing. Oh, I mean that's like when all your materials working.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's when you pop a blue You gotta pop laugh right here twenty three, don't you gotta pop? As soon as she laughed that ship the third laugh. You gotta you gotta pop the che secretly drugging yourself is the funniest sh yo.
Speaker 3: If good material is working, if you three bits in and all three of them.
Speaker 5: Is landing, it's what happens is you just finds you funny and now you've bricked up with nowhere to go.
Speaker 4: I left a funny nigga at home before for show, A funny nigg at the doorstop for show.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you funny you with that box, like you got what you're doing? Like, would you prefer me to be a little small, bump said, If a nigga laughing and the date is dope in the suit, let me at least smell it, touch it or something like. It's like giving a dog a bone. Let you know, give a dog a bone like you. I'm okay.
Speaker 3: So if he sits, she's give them some. Yeah, yeah, tell a nigga sit, he said. No, always material working, baby, do you the day? No, because that's too Because here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If it's that good a material you used to that ship, you get it the first night because the material is so good.
Speaker 1: I want to see what that fourth night material really.
Speaker 3: I want a nigga to sell out the Garden for a week, that's baby, that's it. Probably you want a nigga to sell out the Garden a week straight, Like, but if I sell it out one night, I'm still lit. Like you want me to sell out the Garden for seven days in a rock Come on, yo, that's fucking crazy, Like, come on, we can't. Everybody can't do that, baby, because I want to know that.
Speaker 4: I'm really your jokes, Like that's like how I'll be writing, Like I'll be writing the text for my homegirl, like and then you know what I'm saying, get a nigga all in love? Ah, I'm mad easy, Like I want to see if you can make this last. Like you eventually run out of your Homeboy jokes, You're gonna run out of your same jokes, Like I want my own jokes.
Speaker 1: I want you to come up with some shit on the spot. You're stealing jokes in your Homeboy It's crazy. That's well, that's well, But no, I understand what Demra saying. Like everyone has their first date.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say routine, but a lot of people have their representation of who they're trying to be on the surface level, like let's let's see how deep this funniness goes. But like your material, you gotta be able to react to something that's happening in real time. I know this is not rehearsed, like it can't be the same waiter waitress joke. First date, you got to react to what's happening in real time.
Speaker 3: On the fourth date to see he got his written you can tell you guys written when y'all having a conversations, got his room.
Speaker 1: But then he got his improv game in order to though. But that's when when you got the improv game, you could go to date four and be fine, yeah, do it on your forehead. You know you'll give me that week.
Speaker 3: Actually go all right, that's a lot of that's a lot of seven seven days is a lot of material.
Speaker 1: God damn day, man.
Speaker 4: I like to laugh because guess what I got seven days of material. I'm a funny mother fucker, and I need to find out when.
Speaker 3: You go on a date with a funny girl like you funny and she funny. But that's when you look up and be like, yo, we've been outside for like twelve hours, giggling, cackling, let me smell that twelve hours, baby, d we outside twelve hours we haven't felt like damn.
Speaker 1: And then if she don't, you could disguise it as a joke. Yeah, let me smell smell that. Come on, I was just with you.
Speaker 4: Come on, we even laughing for twelve hours on the first day. You'll never see me again. I'm not like, no sexual innu windows too early.
Speaker 1: That ship. That shit is so gross to me. It depends on what's the inn window though, let me smell that is pretty like the window about that?
Speaker 5: That's just kind of like raw you So what what if it's like part of the bit, Like what if it's a callback to something that happened at dinner where you gotta smelled something like what if it is a funny nast scenario?
Speaker 1: Too freakd you too horny? I don't like that. No, he's just comedy, not horniness.
Speaker 4: Disguise your horns, bro, Disguise your disguise your horniness, and disguise your racism when it comes to me, like, don't just believe you're racism.
Speaker 1: Disguise your racism. How do you do that?
Speaker 4: Like when people be like now, I like when people be racist in my face, I don't I assume that my base level was everybody is racist.
Speaker 1: Just pretend for me. I mean, you pretend not to be horny for me. Why dating doesn't work out for me?
Speaker 5: It's usually one of my first questions is like, what's your actual opinion on nine to eleven? Just so I could, like, let's get this out the way so I don't ruin one of your family holidays if I drank too much.
Speaker 1: I just want you to like, like, here's my stance. Yeah, it's how I feel, tablet put it over here. What's your favorite color? Let's just get that out the way.
Speaker 5: But I mean, this is also why women are better than us, Sorry, Peach, because I've definitely laughed a girl out of her draws before that probably wasn't going to give me some pussy, but we had chemistry in that way, and she was like, I wasn't planning on doing this, but this is working.
Speaker 1: No girl that I wasn't going to fuck could laugh me out my drawers because you was off from the beginning.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, if it was a girl that I was not gonna fuck, she can't all of a sudden be funny and you laughing me out my.
Speaker 1: Draw, I laugh right out Mondres, I don't care girl.
Speaker 5: You were not like before you was not gonna fuck her. Like you're not physically attracted to that girl and she start being funny, be like, you know, I'm a fuck that girl. I don't know if I hear it, but she might be able to top me off.
Speaker 4: Though you want some funny head though, who want funny head?
Speaker 1: I don't want. I don't want head from the funny funny fire.
Speaker 3: I'm never snap on while look at you like, oh, like you just look at your nasty little ass.
Speaker 4: Like because that bitch cracked a joke, like while she down there and it's funny. Why you want to laugh while you're in your dicks Like that's crazy?
Speaker 1: But she ugly? Oh, I'm not attracted to but I'll take some time. I don't find shit funny about ugly people. You think funny? You think ugly people can't be funny. No, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying like, I'm not gonna look at an ugly person and laugh because they ugly. I don't find shit funny about ugly people. I don't like looking at ugly people.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ Damn baby, I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Y'all want to look at people, laugh at their looks. I just don't find shit funny. Like, ain't funny there looks.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, If it's somebody that's not, you know, attractive, she's not. I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not physically or sexually attracting to her. Give you had you said it's funny, I ain't gonna lie. Man, you know, mall being a chuckle fucker. It's hilarious to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't why the girl can literally like spin his wheels.
Speaker 5: If she got good comedy bits, yeah, if she's like you should go to the comedy seller.
Speaker 1: And just see the big chicks. They're hilarious. When big chicks got the best head too, well, I mean that.
Speaker 3: Big chicks we having the best coucie too. Why it is sometimes allegedly I heard it's one. Sometimes it's a little hits hit a miss though I only have five bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it hit a miss. But the head I ain't never had wack head from a fat girl. Hunger is hunger? Man? Wait, what's fat? No? No Twitter question, I'm just saying, what's fat to me? Yeah? She pushing two fifty five. She upped it big mama. Yeah, she two fifty five, like the two fifties, the two fifty club. When girls are two fifty and up. The fuck you're your fan, y know? And if she three, you ain't never had a three hundred pound head. I don't think I you never. I don't think no. Disrespective women, The opportunity is what I'm saying. They fling you right around.
Speaker 3: They'd throw your legs so far back you wouldn't even think it's that bendable. You don't even know how mindible you are. You got a three hundred pound girl trying to go and get it from three hundred pound girls. Baby do when they go and get it? You got to do what they say, put your leg in your choice. No, no, you have no choice because you ain't about to do nothing. What you're gonna do with three hundred pounds you can't move?
Speaker 4: You got to move your leg right? What she wanted to be at again, this is not fast shaming. Hey, why in this podcast fat before I'm.
Speaker 5: Just walking into the spot meeting a three hundred pound girl and she just starts making them laugh and bolls like I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I told you law was easy, and I'm not easy easy. No, I'm not. I know you're actually not You're actually like I'm trying to You're actually not easy. I'm not easy. I ain't baby, I'm not overly going. Don't do that.
Speaker 5: I've seen you don't seem to be easy one time and I was hating because she was bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll never do that again. We're talking about the same thing probably, okay, Yeah, that you never do again. She kind of easy? Was she funny? Was she funny? She was? I don't remember her not being like. I don't think she was corny. Maris, I was there.
Speaker 5: She ain't say one mother, a chicken could a crossed the road, nothing would have happened.
Speaker 1: That woman was not funny. What some man said, they don't like. They don't like funny women. They don't nah, I like, I like. I like not girls that are trying to be funny. But like, you know, when the girl is funny by accident, but she just being herself, and he was just find it hilarious. That's the best ship. Mitch is funny by accident. Mitch is dead serious, though.
Speaker 5: But that's funny by Mitch is also funny intentionally. And then doesn't realize how funny she's being.
Speaker 1: When she's dead fucking serious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like the ship that Mitch don't talk about is that I wish you could talk about because y'all would not believe that that's in real life, Like y'all black, Wait, that really happens, Like you really went through that, Like, yeah, not dead.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm weekn was. That's what I did on.
Speaker 5: Saturday without my draws one day. What I'm gonna get laughed at my draws one day? Mm hmm, I open my open my brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, get laughed out your drawers. Man, it's a good experience. Show women that you appreciate them being funny by giving them a.
Speaker 5: Little But I mean, I've had sex with women I shouldn't have had sex with just based off horniness, not because they were hilarious.
Speaker 1: I was just horny. I felt like, hilarious is better than you just being horny, Like I no, I agree.
Speaker 5: That's why I think women are better than men, because y'all will look at someone and say, I wouldn't have sex with them, But when they start having good personality, make you laugh, like I would fuck that guy because he's funny and as a good personality.
Speaker 1: The baby is you are tough. You are tough. No, No, it's tough to crack. No, it's not always like. No y'all think Ryan's easy. Ryan's rowing. I could fuck Ryan right? Is lying in the room, Ryan going to he going, you you fucking going? You going and not coming back.
Speaker 6: Niggas gonna stay pack a bag? Yeah he going, ye, because you don't got no place to stay. He going, yeah right in this podcast, Yeah, Ryan going, ryan' going. God, twenty three years old, you're supposed to go. Hell yeah you no breaks, no breaks? Twenty three, Live your life twenty three.
Speaker 1: I so much shit. I wish I would have did that twenty three, Like what ship? Baby? There's so mad? She let the niggas run train when she was to yo, are you baby? Don't act like don't act like it's the first time I'm sitting here. You cool? U baby? You don't act like with you that you like? You know? What? Are you okay? He keeps tripping?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: What I never got the homeboys that she like, y'all would have definitely let him in his man. Oh my no, bro, I don't know. I'm sure that's every girl.
Speaker 4: No, that's not you know, the ain't no fucking three because you wouldn't do it. Two girls, Yes, that's the three someone, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Two girls, two men in the room bumping sticks. I don't like. Wait, no, I'm not. That makes it more of a three something to training. Now three people sticks in the room. I'm cool. Everybody roast the marshmallows.
Speaker 3: No, but but you were seeing them girls, like when y'all see a picture of I don't know, Michael B. Jordans condemns than a commentation. You put the whole, the whole train in the comic, the train going through the Tomas.
Speaker 1: I said one time, Oh my god, who was.
Speaker 5: Somebody Odell Beckham Trey songs like Victor Cruz when they all were on that boat.
Speaker 1: Amount of replies on Twitter or.
Speaker 4: Y'all would please stand clear of the closing.
Speaker 1: Thomas training in front of that ship. I see one girl put a picture of a metro card.
Speaker 3: I'm what like that, y'all going, that's in your twenties? Like like you know, like you think both of them is attractive?
Speaker 1: You like, you know what?
Speaker 4: And I'm not virtual signaling the thought of two men in the same room together that makes me very I don't like it makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. But if it's Dempson and Michael B. You got a Metro card, no, because why y'all want to see each other. I'm here. Why y'all not fighting over me to the death? Baby D, I'm not jacking it. Why are y'all not fighting over me? If you want them to duel for real? Yeah, like Brian got the joke duel for this, baby D? Tripping?
Speaker 3: Baby did if you at the bar at whatever hotel luxury holds a five star and Michael B. Jordan walk up on you like yo, baby did, I'll be seeing you on the park like y'all fuck with you and y'all hating it off, and he trying to get you back to them as soon as you as soon as it looked like you going, Dimpson walk up like no, no, no, hold on, hold on home like nah nah, Because I remember she was trying to talk to me when we was a seedique one night she had a little crush on me, Like nah.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna literally turn pale pink from embarrassment and probably throw up on the floor.
Speaker 1: That's mad embarrassing. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't want to, but after you throw.
Speaker 1: Up, you're not. No.
Speaker 5: Man, No, that might be that On Dempson that he would see embarrassed with Michael b and Deson would come out and be like, nah.
Speaker 1: Why would you put that on him? No, I'm just saying, like I'm trying to paint the person. I'm trying to paint the perfect fantasy. I'm trying to paint baby d fantasy for that. That's that's a nasty fantasy. Alright, my bad baby. You ain't going no, what would be uh your your dual fantasy? Not obviously, Well, we were talking about like women, what's what's your what's your dual fantasy?
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie j Lo and Halley. I'm going, well, I mean we wouldn't have Yeah, you niggas would never see me again. I'm going and never coming back.
Speaker 1: I thought yours would be like Coy and who that other light skinned girl? You like? Light skinned woman?
Speaker 4: Who what's the other light skinned women that you that was getting fingered by the game. India India, Yeah, India and Koy.
Speaker 1: She's a name India and Koy. I couldn't remember her name. Yeah, I'm going yeah, I know you going, no, we have y'all have the same because no, I'm not the same type. I think she's a beautiful girl, but that's not my type and coy is not my type. So what's your type? You know my type?
Speaker 4: The cocos, Coco Jones, Yes, you know how I like them? Chocolate baby, okay, soo chocolate all right, So Coco Jones.
Speaker 1: And she's engaged. No, I'm just okay, would you be a unicorn?
Speaker 4: That's a real that's okay? My bad, My bad, I'm not being disrespectful. Wait, people getting married?
Speaker 1: It was fantasies? No unicorn hands right? No, but yes I do, but you don't fantasy? How waits marriage? The married people be trying to find the unicorns? Yeah, but not them. Wait, how do you know that? How do you know that ship finished married? You know?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like I want if she's married, like, yeah, I want, like, yeah, she can go back to her.
Speaker 1: You can't be a well that's a weird unicorn. I can't be the unicorn. So wait, what's the unicorn?
Speaker 5: Unicorn is a woman that sleeps with a couple. Oh yeah, no, No, it's not like if you married or in a relationship.
Speaker 1: So what do is it? You go find a woman that wants to sleep with a couple. So what is it when a man wants to sleep with a woman that's married? Cheating? All right? Cool? I want to be a cheating That's what I want.
Speaker 5: We don't have no unicorn because she's brought into You're not you bring a woman into your couple relationship?
Speaker 1: Got it? Not a throuble just for the night, okay type of thing. So Cogo Jones and Meg you going on? But clay Me there says who the definition of unicorn? Nah? Some you know, some women don't share their holes with they man. That is true. That's real play selfish, it's selfish, it's selfish, but it gives you the night off. You need a night off from your wife. Crazy ship. If you talk, they would say that they need a night off.
Speaker 3: Nigga given a night off for his wife to go sleep with another dude. That's Chris No a woman out of your mind? Understand homie homie homie, whose wife kissed Chris Brown at the concert.
Speaker 1: They just say he just took her back. I thought that was just internet lies, like they just cut to make content. That was really I don't think she kissed him. Didn't she dance on him or something? You could see the tongue and Chris mouth she passion? If you?
Speaker 3: If you, because I'm actual whole pass when the cops got me in the cuffs, your whole past.
Speaker 1: Someone just say, keep saying all past, all past. You get a whole past theself. Let me out of here.
Speaker 4: Women know who they can play with. Women know who they can play with. Men know who they can play with. Men are more likely to play, but women know who they can play with. If somebody was dating you, they would never do that.
Speaker 1: And see that's why I see, that's why this world is whack.
Speaker 3: Because if I'm on stage, if if if if you know Coco, nah she's married, if Meg she got a boyfriend. But if one of the starlets or girls that sing pull me on stage and I lick her mouth, well I'm getting canceled.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Well I can't tru Okay, yeah, but I believe in double standards. No, I do too. But it's just like I also want to lick a songshis in the mouth. Yeah, but you should. It's different. It's just different. It's different. Man, I don't know. I know, but I'm just saying, like, damn, like I want to do that. I want to be able to get It's just different as it should be. Those those double standards should exist where yes, she's allowed to kiss Chris Brown, but I cannot kiss Coco Chones on stage. It should be that way. Hate society.
Speaker 5: I will say, though, like in this hypothetical, of course Coco is in a relationship.
Speaker 1: We're just using Don Mitchell that got married. Yeah, congratulations, congratulations.
Speaker 5: Let's just say a very beautiful R and B artist in the same consensual way with Chris and and that girl. If my wife is in the front row and I start making out with this beautiful songstress, she should leave me.
Speaker 1: That's not okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think that guy took her back. I think that's just like internet fodder. But that's fucking nuts. You'll take you a girl back after she tongues down Chris Brown on her going on stage period, Like you have to find your way home.
Speaker 3: Oh, Roy is one of those boyfriends. You can't stop you a girl from going on stage with Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: No, not not kissing. Oh I didn't say stop. Okay, if that's your journey, that's your journey. My journey is by myself in this car leaving. Okay, so I would I would never stop.
Speaker 5: If I'm in a relationship and my girl wants to go on that's part of Chris Brown set on that thing and she gets called out and my girl wants.
Speaker 1: To go do that. I understand now that it is no longer my girl, and I'm going to leave by myself, And if she drove, I will be at the nearest cab stand and I will get my own celf home. Okay, would that change if you weren't a public figure? What is public figure?
Speaker 4: I have to do it well because a lot of people will say that it would be embarrassing, right, So it would be a thing like people would recognize you.
Speaker 5: In recollection embarrassed. I've been publicly embarrassed. No, if we're in a relationship, I understand, But no, do I have to explain that?
Speaker 1: No? No, do you don't have to explain it.
Speaker 4: I think it's funny that you could come home to a girl eating your girl pussy without her telling you that's fine, that's fly. But her dance and not Chris Brown is just too much for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I'm I'm calling cat No way.
Speaker 5: How wait, hold on, how are those two things? We'll get to voicemails, But how are those two things? How are they connected?
Speaker 3: You would be cool with coming home and walking in and on your girl having sex with another woman.
Speaker 4: But you'd have some questions, but you wouldn't leave. You'd let her finish. You go in there and make them a a sandwich and let her finish.
Speaker 1: I don't know how my daughter got brough.
Speaker 4: Okay, and first of all, my daughter just being in the house. Wise, okay, she's not in the house. She making it for lunch tomorrow the next day. Anyway, you will go in the kitchen, make you a sandwich, let her finish, and then have a conversation. I'm not like rude, but you're gonna leave her at the concert if she go up there and tour al one Chris Brown, Yeah, and in your brain that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Hell no, I'm not saying I wouldn't have questions if I walked in on my girl fucking another girl.
Speaker 1: But these are things we can work through. We can't work through Chris Brown dancing on them.
Speaker 5: It's not even so much like the fact that you know what that segment is and you are you know what tom It is up there? If you have no idea, like if this is just like, hey, I had a spur of the moment, I'm Chris Brown. How dout we have a fan come up here? I'd still find it a little odd, but go ahead. We know what tom It is with that chair. He makes the whole segment about that. He about to dry hump the fuck out of you. You know what tom It is when we go on the jeans one hundred percent. So no, like, come on, you're about y'all are making me sound crazy when I'm.
Speaker 4: Not, I'm gonna make you sound crazy. I perfectly understand somebody, not one. It's just you know, I was just looking where your bounderies.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So if you go to the Usher show and you got to use the bathroom, you run in the bathroom and you come back to his heat, then.
Speaker 1: This ruin kicking bombers and she and cheers. She got a cherry stem in her mouth. You get up. You've never seen her do that, Like she don't even eat cherryh right, So like you come back that motherfucker tied in a knot. She come back. She got the cherry stemer in her mouth. We keep every pennant in her person chair she allergic to cherries, Like what you're doing? Yes, that's the rain, and what's funny is the mess.
Speaker 5: I tell you, I'm probably more secure than the average man with certain stuff. But no, if you know what Tom it is, at that concert, you're leaving your boyfriend, husband, significant other to go up on stage to get dry humped, you should understand being left.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Letting Usher dangle cherries in your mouth is way crazy than letting Chris dance on you.
Speaker 1: Way crazy. I mean they both have their nah, no fucking way opening your mouth like a newborn baby bird and letting Usher Raymond dip cherries in your mouth. Nah.
Speaker 5: Now again I'm understanding, Like, I don't know the full details of the Kiki Palmer thing, but both them entertainers may this is a moment that they plan before. I gotta understand, at some point, if my girl's an actress, she may have to have a sex scene, make out with somebody for the content.
Speaker 1: I signed up for that. But you just me and you just in a relationship. And Chris is like, come on up, No, yeah, that's wild that, well, do we have voicemails? What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Love the show.
Speaker 7: So I was on one of these like sex offender registry like app like Finders or whatever, trying to just I was just curious. I was just looking around, and I got this homegirl and she messages with this older dude and I swear, like within the first five seconds of me coming on this app, I see him, and it's like, I don't know, should I tell her because I don't know if she knows, I don't know, like if she gives a fuck, I would hope. So the offenses are like over twenty years ago, but like.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's something that she would align with I hope not. So I was just wondering, what do you guys think Should I tell her or should I just like keep it to myself, or and if I should, how should I approach her with it? But just wondering how you guys would approach this.
Speaker 1: Thanks. I love the show.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you listening, though I am kind of judging you for even asking that question. Of course you tell her and how to tell her is Hey, the guy you're dating has sex abuse starts? Yeah, like did he pee in a playground? Like if it's one of those, you should either way, you should still tell her, but definitely still tell her. I don't even know why that's a question. Yo, I seen your mayns. I was I was trying to see where the sex offenders were in my neighborhood, like a good tax paying citizen, and I saw your mans on there here's the screenshot.
Speaker 1: I don't think that needs to be a conversation. Guy you're dating has like sexual abusiverity, simple like it ain't no, it's no getting around that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I pulled up a I think we did it on air or was that Patreon? When I pulled up my sex offender app for this location and there was somebody in this building. It wasn't y'all, don't worry, but yeah, there was a dog with me clear you know what, and you know what he looks like, he saw his face the moment I said, yeah, there's a bunch on this block. You'll be surprised with those apps. And I downloaded when Lamar was born, just because that's something you gotta ye think of that ship like as a grown man, like, let me find where they are. But when you got kids around, you gotta see who got nasty paperwork. And I don't think it's odd that he's on the app, but you got to tell somebody.
Speaker 1: You definitely have to tell somebody said his dirty macking. Yeah, well it's dirty maggot.
Speaker 5: If he got like some bullshit like peeing at a playground after midnight and like now he's on a list for the rest of his life, then it's.
Speaker 1: Like, that's like I feel for that guy, Like, yeah, that's that fucked up.
Speaker 4: I feel like I so m I feel like some people who pee at playgrounds know what they're doing p at a playground. Some people who pet playgrounds know what they're doing. Not as a I'm all as adults. Like when you're eighteen and older you're peeing out of playground, you know what you're doing. If you're like low slide, you're low key exposing yourself around children, like some people do that, you never know because some people do that on purpose. I feel like when you're having sex in a car and you get caught, that's something I wouldn't tell. Like he was having sex in a car, he got caught, like they put him on a sex in front their other side.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've had to pissed before, like in a park there was a playground there. Like, I'm not pissing on the slide, nor am I even in like the playground region. But if I got caught, that would be peeing. And yes what I'm not a child is And if there was a child there, they have terrible parents. I'm not saying everybody who does it is nasty. What I'm saying is sometimes really nasty people do it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, if you pee on swings, no, not even some people will pee on a tree in the playground, but they know they're within sight of children.
Speaker 1: Like some people do that. That's one I wouldn't play with.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like the obvious ones of like fucking in cars or fucking in a public place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you pee a near a playground when the sun is out, you should be on that list. I'm talking about people at one am that just can't find a place to piss.
Speaker 1: I don't think they get you for that though, do that. I don't think they have said that, But usually when people say that, I'm like, he probably did some it was too it was two pm, not just one it was two pm. It's two pm. No, if you pee next to a play around at two pm, put you on like you deserve to be on one hundred percent. Do not take your dick out around fucking children. Yeah that's wild. I ain't got to pee that bad.
Speaker 5: I thought you were saying like they were just pissing at a playground at night, just with the thought that children have been here.
Speaker 1: No, because but they should be locked up to them. Yeah, that's a sick thought. I was. I was.
Speaker 4: I would say something dependent on depending on what the charge was. Now I'm lyne if it's my home grum saying something regardless. But if she just a cool like she just cool, like I don't, we ain't really add close because she might be sick too.
Speaker 1: They might be sick together, So.
Speaker 5: That's not one of those things you should be quiet about. Like remember when they asked Cameron like about snitching on sixty minutes and they were like, all right, let's.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get this clear camp.
Speaker 5: If there's a serial killer next to you, would you not call the police, And he was like, I mean, I'd move, but I wouldn't call the police to say a serial killer in four e.
Speaker 1: You should call the police. Yeah, definitely. First of what I was a classic classic moment. If you know your associate.
Speaker 5: Homegirl not even a real homegirl and her man are on some nasty shit, don't ignore it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nah, definitely call the authorities. Yeah, but in this case, he definitely definitely say something. What an uptown think of that Cameron interview? You were outside of the point I was, I was a teenager. People were split on this, some people saying he wasn't ten told, some people saying he was. Some people was like, yo, that's that's not the definition of that. Like you don't owe that serial killer no loyalty? Like was that Anderson Cooper? No? I feel like that was a hugo Cameron. It was Anderson Cooper ed Bradley maybe No, was it sixty minutes? Whoever asked it, they had the fun this reaction of all like they were it was Anderson Cooper. It was okay, bro Anderson Cooper's face during that entire I don't even think Camp believes that Nah Man if a serial kuler lives next door to Cameron in New Jersey. Right now, I think Cam called the police. Anybody should call the police.
Speaker 3: One thousand. Absolutely, if it's a serial killer, yes, call the authorities. There's no questions asked. Absolutely or be next?
Speaker 1: Is that part of it?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, my mother lives in the same building as son of Sam. Really safe, oh wow. During the entire thing, she lived in the exact same building, different floors, but same building in Yonkers and in retrospect, my mom even never even says joking, you couldn't have been in a safer place.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 5: He killed everywhere. Like the safest place to be is living next door this, Like, yeah, that was the safest thing to do. Nothing here, you know, my mom live nless you.
Speaker 1: I mean unless Donalds. Donald was frying niggas up right next door up as crazy the victims, I'll be fucking with my mom a lot.
Speaker 5: That dog got to you too, Ma, The dog, well that's David Burker had said that the dog was telling him, the dog that was next door to him was telling him to kill everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that dog got to that whole building, y'all. A little weird? All right? Well, baby d welcome back. Happy to have you back.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you're feeling good, you know, I mean, got a little little rest as much as you could turned up a little bit. It's good to see you back, safe and sound. Good to see you too, Roy. I want I'm not appreciated.
Speaker 1: I't leave you a Can we have another pop up that like I could be there, like I want to like for sure, for sure we have another one. Make sure you're here for that one. We do my birthday we do at the office. Oh yeah, your birthday is a month, right, another month, I mean once May. But yeah, in there, I guess, did you thirty seven?
Speaker 5: This year, thirty six, thirty six of no, no, no, we're doing industry twenty nine, twenty nine, last year, last last year, twenty last year of my twenty.
Speaker 1: You know he can get off twenty nine. He can get it off. You can get this year.
Speaker 5: Last year's one rough, my last year, last year, your twenties, twenty year, twenty fine, All right, man, don't look at me.
Speaker 3: First of all, don't look at me when you say twenty fine. We'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed that nigga, he's just ginger. Welcome back, baby, dude.
Speaker 1: No, yeah,