S1: Hi friend, thank you so much for downloading this podcast and I truly hope you hear something that edifies encourage, equips, enlightens, and then gets you out there in the marketplace of ideas. But before you go, I want to tell you about this month's truth tool. It's called Have You Ever Wondered? And I absolutely love this topic because if you're like me, going out into the night sky and looking up and seeing a million stars, don't you just stop and think about God? And are you not in a moment of awe and wonder or looking out over the vast expanse of an ocean and you start thinking, what is man, that thou art mindful of him? And it makes you wonder about the magnificence of God? I think that sense of wonder was put there on purpose, and this wonderful book includes a composite of multiple authors who have written from their perspective as a scientist, or a historian, or a mathematician or an artist, on why they all have this sense of awe through the work that they do. In other words, the heavens declare the glory. And as it tells us in Romans, we are really without excuse because his handiwork is everywhere. And this book invites you to walk through the chapters written by people who all have a sense of awe and wonder when it comes to God through their various disciplines in life. It's an amazing book and it's yours. For a gift of any amount, just call 877 Janet 58. That's 877 Janet 58. Ask for a copy of Have You Ever Wondered? And we'll send it right off to you as my way of saying thank you, because we are listener supported radio. Or you can go online to in the market with Janet Parshall and you're also on the website, consider becoming a partial partner. Those are people who give every single month at a level of their own choosing. You always get the truth tool, but in addition to that, you get a weekly newsletter that includes my writing and an audio piece just for my partial partners. So 877 Janet 58 or the website in the market with Janet Parshall. Consider becoming a partial partner or asking for this month's truth tool. Have you ever wondered? And now please enjoy the broadcast.
S2: Here are some of the news headlines we're watching.
S3: The conference was over. The president won a pledge.
S4: Americans worshiping government over God.
S1: Extremely rare safety move by a major 17 years.
S4: The Palestinians and the Israelis negotiated.
S1: Hi, friends. Welcome to In the Market with Janet Parshall. A very happy Tuesday to you. We've got lots of news to cover this hour. Before we do, though, I just want to remind you that this month's truth tool is called Have You Ever Wondered? I harken back again to Michael W Smith's new song, Arms Around the Sun. Oh, it just encapsulates the theme of this book. By the way, if you haven't heard that song. Oh, it's on my playlist. I bet I listen to it five times a day. I absolutely love the song, but it really is about the awe and the wonder of our great and glorious king. And so what Andy Bannister did is in this book. He put together a bunch of authors that asked questions that really and truly make us ask questions about why we hunger for God. So, for example, have you ever wondered why we long for happiness? Or why the best stories are about good and evil, or why we love happy endings, or why we're attracted to the supernatural? If you think that that's evolution or it's just randomness, it's not. God has placed eternity in our heart. He fingerprinted us to know him, to love him, and to seek him. And the Bible tells us with great assurance if we seek him, we will find him. If we seek him with our whole heart, he will be found. What a comfort to know that so he's waiting. You don't have to look very far. By the way, when you find him, you're going to discover that you thought you were pursuing God. God was pursuing you the whole time. But this book just makes us stop and wonder about God and the wonder of God. And if the idea of God doesn't take your breath away, wake up, O sleeper! Particularly on summer nights when you can look up and you see crystal clear twinkling lights, and you are you reminded that God made every one of those, and not only did he make them and hang them, but the Bible tells us he gave every one of them a name and that even the heavens declare his glory. That's the awe and the wonder of our great King. I love this truth tool, and it's my way of saying thank you. When you give a financial gift that supports in the market with Janet Parshall, your gifts keep us on the air. So if you'd like a copy of Have You Ever Wondered, call 877 Janet 58. That's 877 Janet 58. Gift of any amount. My way of saying thank you. A virtual hug around your neck because I can't quite squeeze through the microphone. But it's my way of saying thank you. Thank you for your financial gift that keeps this program going. You can also do it online. I know it's the 21st century. Just go to in the market with Janet Parshall. Scroll to the bottom of the page. There's the cover of the book. Click on through same thing gift of any amount. We'll send it to you. My way of saying thank you. And in that same area on the home page, it'll tell you what it means to be a partial partner. Those are people who give every month. You choose the level of giving. It's just that you consistently give every month. You always get the truth tool. And then in addition to that, you'll get a weekly newsletter that contains some of my writing and an audio piece that only my partial partners get. So it's your choice. Think about it. Pray about it. But either way, thank you in advance. Have you ever wondered this month's truth tool? 877 Janet, 58 or online at In the Market with Janet Parshall. Well, I'm not taking my eyes off the Middle East. I bet you're not either. President came home in a hurry yesterday from the G7 summit. Could have been there. All the great leaders of Europe were there and he said, nope. Got some business at home to take care of. Been meeting with his security team all day long. The word out right now is that we have control of the airspace over Iran. That's pretty important. In fact, the president announced we now have complete and total control of Iranian space, and the U.S. knows exactly where Ayatollah Khomeini is hiding. The president has said right now, we're not going to eliminate him, but we're giving him a chance to surrender, which I think this is a Churchillian moment. This is how you look at enemies in the face. Its strength. Right. Peace through strength. And you look him in the face, and you give him a chance to step down and step away before more Iranians are killed. And by the way, speaking of what's going on in Iran, people are leaving in historic numbers from Tehran. Is it easy? No. And this is a reason for you to be praying for the people of Iran as well as the people of Israel. Here is CBN news giving a fabulous report.
S5: As he left Canada, Trump wrote on Truth Social Iran should have signed the deal I told them to sign. Simply stated Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon. Everyone should immediately evacuate Tehran. A massive exodus of people are fleeing Iran's capital, as Israeli officials also urged thousands of people in Tehran on Monday to evacuate ahead of airstrikes. There are reports Iran is sending urgent signals to end the war and resume nuclear talks if the U.S. does not join the fight. Talking to ABC news, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he doesn't see signs Iran is serious about ending the war.
S6: Well, we're going to see if Iran is serious about dismantling their nuclear program, dismantling their missile capacity, dismantling the terror access that terrorizes everybody in the Middle East and well beyond if they agree to all of that. Obviously, you know, the war could end if they lay down their arms, they lay down their weapons of mass death. That's different. But so far they haven't done it.
S5: Netanyahu also said Israel will not rule out targeting the ayatollah because taking him out would end the conflict. The IDF says it's hit more than 250 targets across Iran, estimating it's destroyed a third of the regime's ballistic missile launchers and continues to strike military infrastructure. Surface to surface missiles and UAVs, as in Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen, Israel sent Evacuation warnings to civilians in Tehran to avoid military targets. In the middle of a program. The IDF also hit the Irib, Iran's state broadcaster considered a key propaganda arm of the regime.
S7: The center's activities were carried out under the direct guidance and mission of the Revolutionary Guard. For years, the Revolutionary Guard has called for the destruction of the State of Israel and genocide.
S5: Monday night, Netanyahu said the campaign is far from over.
S8: We have more goals and we're really going to do a root canal here. We're changing the face of the Middle East, and this can lead to far reaching changes, even within Iran itself.
S9: Iran today is seeing the fastest growth of Christianity than in any other country in the world today. And they are on fire.
S5: CBN's George Thomas has reported Extensively on the underground church in Iran.
S9: The church is on fire. The Iranian regime is scared to death of the. Of the rising evangelical movement inside the country. Not so much about a threat. You know that they want to depose the regime politically, but they want to they want to bring a new spirit, uh, to the country. And there's a tremendous prayer movement that has been unleashed, uh, in across Iran for many, many years. So many people seeing dreams and visions, seeing Jesus Christ in dreams and visions.
S5: He says believers inside Iran need prayer now more than ever.
S9: So pray for continued boldness and the strength and the courage in the days ahead. Because you know the regime, when they're cornered, when they're under the spotlight and under the gun, so to speak, they tend to take their frustration and their anger on their own people.
S5: Chris Mitchell, CBN news, Jerusalem.
S1: My friend George Thomas is spot on and it echoes exactly what Doctor Herman has been saying from Iran Alive Ministry. Remember how many times he comes here and visits and says that they are changing the nation, one soul at a time, and that they've decided that Islam doesn't meet the needs of their heart. Then they stepped away, tried to be, well, atheist for a while. That left them empty hearted and empty handed, and they're turning in record numbers to Christ. At the same time, we have an exiled prince who's sending through X messages to the Iranian people saying, I'm ready to come back. We're ready to start all over again without the ayatollahs. So boy, is there stuff happening in Tehran and in Iran. And it's a whole lot more than just bunker busters. Pray for Iran, pray for wisdom for leaders. Pray for Israel. This is a crucial tipping point in world history. Back after this. Have you ever wondered why music moves us so deeply? Or why beauty takes our breath away? My Truth Tool this month is a thought provoking book that explores those moments of wonder we all encounter. It's called Have You Ever Wondered? Consider how ordinary aspects of life point to the extraordinary biblical truths. Ask for your copy of. Have you ever wondered when you give a gift of any amount in the market, call 877 Janet 58. That's 877 Janet 58 or go to in the market with Janet Parshall. Time to put on our thinking caps and to be thinking critically and biblically to help us do that. As Doctor Michael Njue, an assistant professor of practice at the Bush School of Business at the Catholic University of America. That's a mouthful. And a senior associate scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute. He writes all the time at National Review Online. And I'm so grateful he does, because I get to glean from his wisdom and he writes about such tremendously important things. Michael, the warmest of welcomes. I can't wait to start first with this new Gallup poll, but I simply must, in light of this stunningly evil news that comes out of the UK today, let me just give you a quick thumbnail and get you to respond. In fact, it was the Archbishop, the lead bishop for life issues for the Catholic Bishops Conference of England and Wales, commenting today. And it just happened today on a vote on the Crime and Policing Bill. And here's what he said. Today, Parliament passed an amendment to the Crime and Policing Bill that effectively decriminalizes abortion in England and Wales. Were deeply alarmed by this decision. Our alarm arises from our compassion for both mothers and unborn babies. New clause one lifts any criminal liability for women performing their abortions for any reason, at any time, including up to and during birth. This decision significantly reduces the protection of unborn lives and will result in grave harm for pregnant women. Women will even be more vulnerable to manipulation, coerced, and forced abortions. This legal challenge will also discourage medical consultation and make the use of abortion pills for dangerous, late term, at home abortions more likely. You're not supposed to use the drug past ten weeks. This is talking about having abortions being decriminalized up through 40 weeks up to the moment of birth. Michael. It's stunning. There was a prohibition to abortions after 24 weeks in the UK up to this point. Now it's they've opened the gates of hell. I am, I'm just I'm stunned. Your reaction?
S10: No. It's tragic. I mean, you had in Great Britain the Abortion Act back in 1967. And sadly, Britain was, you know, one of the first countries in Europe to really legalise abortion. And that was up to 24 weeks. That said, like a lot of their counterparts in Europe, you know, they did have some protections for pre-born children late in gestation. That's true for many countries in Europe. It's really sad to see them expand abortion in this way. Um, you know, I don't see any big change in public attitudes in Britain on this issue. I'm not sure why Parliament decided to go in this direction, but it is tragic. I mean, I don't think Europe is a model, but I do think at least many European countries do have good, solid legal limits protecting the preborn. You know, after the second trimester. Sadly, in Britain, that is no longer the case.
S1: Yeah. Stunning. Just again. Other than this being a spiritual war, I can't begin to imagine why they felt that this had to be done at this point in time. Just absolutely stunning. But closer to home, let's talk about where America is right now. And so Gallup does this, where they do an annual poll on sanctity of life issues. You were Johnny on the spot, as you always are, Michael. Tell me what the poll asked and what the results were.
S10: Yeah. We got some good news. As you mentioned, Gallup does a poll every year on abortion. And the good thing about the Gallup poll is they typically ask the same question. So it's a very good way to track public opinion and trends in public opinion over time. And this year we got some good news. We found that the percentage of people who identify as pro-life went up. They asked people to identify as pro-choice or pro-life, and the percentage of people identifying as pro-life increased from 41% to 43%. So a two percentage point gain. Not spectacular, but it's at least going in the right direction. Yes, yes. And we also, you know, there are other questions also indicate kind of greater pro-life sentiment. There was a small gain in the percentage of people who thought that abortion was morally unacceptable. That was a good sign. There's also a small percentage gain, the percentage of people who thought that abortion should be either illegal in all cases or legal in only a few cases. So a number of questions kind of showed an increase in pro-life sentiment.
S1: Wow. So again, I will take any victory. I'll take it if I give an inch at a time or a mile at a time. But it's moving, as you noted rightly, in the right direction. Just from your astute vantage point, why? Why are the numbers moving at all? Why are they moving in the right direction?
S10: Well, first, I think the move in the right direction is important because in many respects, 2024 could have been a very tough year for pro-lifers. Kamala Harris made legal abortion the centerpiece of her presidential campaign and campaigned pretty aggressively on this issue. Meanwhile, Donald Trump, the Republican nominee, uh, he did not come out in favor of any kind of federal legislation to protect the Preborn, uh, during this campaign. He also didn't really make any kind of a strong case for existing pro-life laws. So I've always thought that the pro-life movement is always helped by Republican candidate who at least makes a good pro-life argument on stage. Uh, that didn't happen with Donald Trump and the debates that we, uh, we had, uh, that's why the public opinion moving in good direction. So I just think it's kind of a regression to the mean. Uh, I think in the aftermath of Dobbs, uh, there was a gain in, quote unquote, pro-abortion sentiment. Uh, you know, the media coverage, uh, was not fair. I think a lot of people misunderstood the decision. They thought it would be an abortion everywhere, which it didn't. I think that, you know, once people have kind of seen the aftermath of Dobbs, uh, and it's been three years, almost, um, you know, their opinions are kind of trending back to where they were in the past. So I see this, by and large, as a bit of a regression to the mean.
S1: Yeah. Wow. Insight, as always, Michael, thank you so very much for that. Well, we're not done because Michael again has written another piece. And this one I think is equally as important. And I want you to hear what his thoughts are about where young people are when it comes to the pro-life movement. Doctor Michael Njoo is with us. I've got great links on my website, by the way. He's back. The article that we just talked about was on National Review Online. I've got a hot link for you to be able to check that out. I've also got a link, by the way, to the Charlotte two following x. I'm changed it this time. I want people to be able to follow Michael on X, so I've got a direct link to his X account there as well. So check it out in the market with Janet Parshall. Click on the red box that says Program Details and Audio, and it'll take you where you need to go. More with Doctor Michael Njoo right after this. Always a joy to spend time with Doctor Michael Njoo, who is a professor at the business school at the Catholic University of America. He's also a senior associate scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, and he writes regularly for National Review Online. And he did a superb job of breaking down this annual poll that Gallup does. I'm glad they do it. By the way, on where Americans stand on the issue of sanctity of life. And so just rightfully noted that while these aren't mother, may I take a giant step? Steps. These are baby steps. They're moving in the right direction. So we win this battle one heart at a time. But it seems to me probably the very most important demographic in this polling pool would be young people. You dug into that, Michael, what did you find?
S10: Well, it's interesting that, you know, when Gallup released the results, they highlight what they think is important. And they highlighted a gender gap between men and women. They highlighted political polarization. One thing they didn't talk about was the fact that this poll provides very strong evidence that young people, you know, young adults aged 18 to 29 are becoming a lot more pro-life. If you compare the 2025 Gallup poll to the 2023 Gallup poll, the percentage of young people who identify as pro-life increased by eight percentage points. That's a pretty big jump in two years. Secondly, percentage of young people who thought abortion should be a legal option in all circumstances fell by 14 points. So a number of questions show that in a two year time span, you know, young people are a lot more likely to identify as pro-life. They're less likely to think abortion should be a legal option in all circumstances. So we made some real headway with young people in a relatively short amount of time.
S1: Yeah. And again, I'm thrilled. So I'm a white person, you know that when you come to visit. So I'm hoping that perhaps, maybe one of the reasons for the shift and again, we don't have permission and we weren't created by God with x ray eyes to look into somebody's heart so we can just look at the outside and try to guess what some of the causal factors are here. I'm wondering when you look at this particular demographic, if it's maybe, perhaps particularly for women, I don't know if it's as much for men, but they've seen their friends go through this. And while they, quote, got rid of their problem, their inconvenience, it didn't make them happier. They weren't joyous. There was a sadness, a brokenness in the heart, the spirit mentally, physically. There could have been a price that was paid. And they thought, you know, it's not get rid of your problem. It isn't this clump of cells and, you know, and Alice in Wonderland, take this little pill and all your problems will go away. It wasn't that at all that there are concentric circles of impacts for an irreversible decision. I know you must have looked at this as well. And I know you play with the numbers beautifully, but you also must be thinking what are causal factors? So why do you think the shift.
S10: Well it's interesting. One thing we're noticing right now is that young men are actually a lot more likely to attend church. Uh, there's a big body of evidence to show that when you look at, you know, demographics of church attendees among almost every age demographic, uh, women are more likely to attend than men. But among young people, young men are attending church in a lot higher numbers. So I think that's actually driving. I think you do see greater pro-life sentiment among young men, especially this poll didn't really go into that. Uh, but we do see in Great Britain, uh, they did a poll recently and British men aged 16 to 34 were actually the demographic most opposed to legal abortion. So I do think you have something interesting happening among men who are more churchgoing, more conservative, pushing back against the culture. I think that's playing a role. I do think what you said is also correct, that, you know, women do see their peers and friends obtaining abortion and the right. It's not a cure all. It doesn't. You know, there may be some short term relief, but there is, you know, consequences. There are after effects. And I do think, you know, women are aware of that. And I think that's playing a role as well.
S1: Yeah. I think you're very spot on. Let me go back to the poll that you referenced in your article coming out of Great Britain. Again, I'm thrilled to hear that there is a linkage potentially between men who go to church and men who are less likely to support legal abortion than any other demographic group. It has everything to do with a biblical worldview. We talk about this all the time on this program. It is that grid through which you push all your life decisions, and it's biblical centric when it's built on transcendent truth. It is amazing how all of a sudden the world goes from black and white into Technicolor. We talk about that all the time on this program. You wonder also if men because we we fail so often to recognize the dad's role in all of this, that if it's my body, my choice, a man, the dad doesn't have anything to say most of the time. So there's some real heartbreaking stories about this. I'm wondering if, in addition to church, it was the fact that it wasn't just the mother who lost the child, it was the father who lost the child as well.
S10: True. I mean, Post-abortive men are, you know, very powerful spokespeople. Men are often left out of this discussion. They're often left out of the conversation. You know, I know men are often very upset. You know, I run a pro-life sidewalk counseling ministry outside the D.C. Planned Parenthood. You know, I've talked to men who are very upset about the decision their partners making. There's even an individual who comes and joins us, holds up a sign, you know, very powerful. Said something to the effect of, you know, pregnancy loss, you know, 1992 to 2025, you know, 33 years of lost fatherhood. And I still regret it. So he stands very quietly with a sign. It's very powerful. You know, I think that's playing a role as well. I think that men who are involved, you know, whose partners have had abortion, especially when they didn't feel included, especially when they feel it was against their wishes, you know, they become a very strong pro-life constituency.
S1: Wow, Michael, I can't tell you how impressed I am that all the research that you do in the world of academia and the crunching of the numbers, and then writing it in such a way that the culture understands surveys and reports and data. And yet, I want to make sure our friends heard what you just said, that you run a pro-life ministry outside of an abortion clinic in Washington, DC. Give me 30s of what's that like? Does it how do you keep going? And I bet there are a lot of people listening who would ask the same question. How do you keep going when you see two people walk in one that's visible with the naked eye, one that's not, and one person walks out. How do you deal with that? Why do you go back every Saturday?
S10: You just be prayerful. I mean, I love doing radio. I love writing, but, you know, we can't win this flying a desk. You know, we have to be where abortions are happening. So I just felt called to be there. Be a prayerful presence, offer alternatives. I need the prayers of all your listeners to spiritual battle. But it's important to do it. And I'll be there this Saturday and every Saturday I'm in town.
S1: Amen. I just love this guy. Michael, thank you so much. What a joy. Keep writing. Keep letting me know when your articles are coming out, because I gallop. I swallow and gobble down everything that you write. So thank you for that. Again, I want you to follow him on X. So I've got a link on my information page. So you can just do that and follow him. Also the first article we talked about actually it's the same poll to the Gallup poll that was just done. I've got a link so you can read some more for yourself. Thank you Michael. We're going to take a break. Friends. Be right back after this. There's a sense of anxiety in our country, and I know you feel it, too. As a partial partner, you can help reach the world with the truth and peace found only in Christ. And as a partial partner, you'll receive exclusive behind the scenes information and benefits directly from me, keeping you up to date on what's going on in our world. So call 877 Janet 58 or go online to in the market with Janet parshall.org. So in case you don't know this, God is not a big fan of global consolidations. How do I know that? Well, because I read his word and I give you the Tower of Babel and a fellow by the name of Nimrod. And when they were trying to create this global entity, what did God do? He scattered the nations and they each spoke in a different tongue. Right? Not only that, but the Old Testament is replete with nations setting boundaries. And those boundaries were guarded and they were defended. And God is very big on the idea of national sovereignty. I tell you that as a backdrop, because when you see global events happening that move in stark directions, the opposite directions of what God said, you better pay attention. And somebody who's paying attention, like nobody I know is Reggie Littlejohn, one of my personal heroes. She's the founder and president of Women's Rights Without Frontiers. She's so many things. She wears 15 different hats, all of them beautifully. By the way, she's a graduate of Yale Law School. She's an acclaimed international expert on China's one child policy. Now their three child policy. Her organization has been called the leading voice in the battle to expose and oppose forced abortion and gendercide. But she's also gotten very involved in this issue of globalism, and particularly what the W.H.O., the World Health Organization and the UN and other global entities are trying to do. And so, as a result, her battles now have expanded to the issue of defending national sovereignty. In fact, if you go to her website, I love the fact that she has Joan of Arc right at the top of the page, the Anti-globalist international, and the subset says Resisting the Great Reset. This all comes out of Soros and what's going on at Davos and all this other stuff we talk about all the time. But in May, something very significant happened, something that Reggie and I have been talking about, and that was this unbridled power grab by the World Health Organization to basically say, we're King's Unappointed Self-anointed, and we're going to determine what constitutes a pandemic, and we're going to tell other nations what they need to do. Thanks be to God. America said, thanks, but no thanks. We're not going to plan this. It didn't stop them, however, from moving forward. And that's why I want to bring Reggie into the conversation so she can give you an update. And again, this isn't fear mongering, it's about being a watchman on the wall. Nehemiah Wright, watchman on the wall watching what's happening. So, Reggie May 20th. What happened?
S11: Hi, Janet. Thank you so much for having me on. On May 20th, the World Health Assembly, which is the annual gathering of the World Health Organization, voted to pass the pandemic treaty. And what this does is it, as you said, it makes the W.H.O. front and center in terms of directing international health policy. So what they say in the preamble is that the World Health Organization is the directing and coordinating authority on international health work. This is not just to deal with existing pandemics. It's also between pandemics. And also they are expecting all member organizations to amend their domestic, legal and regulatory frameworks to align with the World Health Organization and the treaty. So they're absolutely, like you said, making themselves king, you know, self-appointed self-anointed. Yeah, exactly. Go in, go into some of the problems with this agreement.
S1: Please do. But let me, just as a point of reference here for my friends, remember what it was like when we had little potentates here in this country basically become powers and fiefdoms onto their own and said, you can't go to church. Oh, we'll keep the abortion clinics in the liquor store and the tattoo shops open, but you can't go to church. And a lot of churches acquiesced until they went, no, no, this far and no farther. And they pushed back and said, you don't have that kind of control and authority. This is monstrously on a global stage. So again, these are not elected officials who have said to other countries, again, disrespecting the concept of national sovereignty, we're going to take over. So tell me exactly what happened. How does this break down?
S11: Well, one of the things I want to emphasize is that even though President Trump thanked God, withdrew us from the World Health Organization, what the World Health Organization does can still just greatly affect us. So here's a couple of examples. One is the Pathogen Access and benefit sharing system. And this system to me is just crazy. What it does is it encourages nations to go out into their jungles or wherever and find pathogens that could cause pandemics and then send them to the World Health Organization. You know, what they should do is just leave those in the jungle and just quarantine them.
S1: Right, exactly.
S11: You know, but but you send them to the World Health Organization, and then the World Health Organization will then send them to labs all over the world, purportedly so that they will, you know, create vaccines or other therapeutics. But what this does is it greatly expands the chances of another lab leak, like like the one that happened with Covid 19, which now the most credible theory is that it did leak from a lab and not did not spread from a bat, a bat. So it increases the chances of lab leaks. It increases the chances of these pathogens getting into the wrong hands of somebody who would want to, you know, launch a bioterrorist attack. Um, and what this does is it creates basically a never ending stream of income for big pharma with all the vaccines that the World Health Organization has no doubt going to recommend to deal with these pandemics. And it also gives countries who are so inclined the pretext to keep their citizens locked down and out of church and all the rest of it. So, um, it's a recipe for totalitarian control. So and this will affect the United States because pathogens know no boundaries. And if we're going to get infected just like everybody else, and if the entire rest of the world is shut down, it's going to affect the United States in terms of supply chains and everything else.
S1: Let me contextualize that again too, because excellent. Brilliant as always. Points. So first of all, the arrogance, the hubris of the W.H.O. saying, send it to us, we'll send it to labs. Thanks, but no thanks again. When did you get anointed king? Second of all, it'd be great if we were all good actors. But basically, given the human condition, I wouldn't trust anybody to put this in the hands of the WTO. In fact, on that note, tell our friends who the Secretary is for the W.H.O..
S11: Well, um, the director general is. His name is um, Tedros Ghebreyesus, and he is, uh, like a Marxist from Ethiopia and was put in office, uh, according to credible reports, more or less by the Chinese Communist Party and played a major role in basically just parroting the lies of the Chinese Communist Party at the beginning of the last pandemic, where they said there was no human to human transmission, and he just blasted that out all over the world. Um, they said that there was no need to to shut down flights from China. He blasted that out over the world. And what that did is it enabled the whole world to get infected. Because.
S1: Exactly.
S11: Because no one was on their guard. Because W.H.O. said there's no human to human transmission. And then China was sending flights all over the world, so the whole world got infected.
S1: That's exactly right. And by the way, on that note, aside from the fact that they're complicit, who knows how many deaths are attributable to what the secretary general of the W.H.O. did? And he was working as an operative for the communist government, which makes me physically ill. But we just arrested, talked to Bill Gertz in the Washington Times yesterday, Reggie. And he reports about these three Chinese nationals that brought in these these toxins. One was designed to go specifically after what they call crap. So they called it agro terror. So it hit wheat and barley and maize and rice without in the smokeless war that China wants to engage in without firing a bullet, they could wipe out our crops. Second of all, one is called a vomit toxin. And it's got parasites. Ringworms that not only would make people sick, but would make the animals sick, diarrhea, vomit, lose their weight. It would destroy our crops as well. So I bring that up only because those are the ideas. Again, if Fox sends a bioterrorism. So you're going to find a pathogen in some forest somewhere, send it to the W.H.O. so they can then send it to lab so they can create a vaccine. And oh, by the way, how many of our antibiotics are currently being manufactured in China? Follow the dots here. It doesn't end well.
S11: Well, yeah. I mean this is okay. What people need to understand is that the Chinese Communist Party declared a people's war on the United States long ago. They consider us to be an enemy. We, especially under Biden, um, you know, consider them basically to be a competitor. No, they are an enemy. Their goal is by 2049, which is the 100 year anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party takeover, that they want to be the world hegemon. They want to be the main dominant force in the world. And standing in their way is the United States. And so we should not be getting so many of our pharmaceutical medications from China or also our military parts, the parts that we use in our in our military equipment. A lot of it comes from our enemies. This is not. This is very, very unwise, to say the least.
S1: Exactly right. Wow. Okay. So part of this is again, who says you send us these pathogens and we'll take it from here. What else happened as a result of this?
S11: Well, there's a number of things. One of the other things is that that countries who signed on to this, that they are required to strengthen their domestic regulations in order to fast track approvals of vaccines and other medications. And so this is what happened even under Covid, is that these vaccines were fast tracked. And what it does is it short circuits important safety and testing protocols so that people can end up being being injured by these fast tracked pharmaceuticals. So that's also another concerning thing that it does. Another thing that it.
S1: Forgive me for interrupting, but you're so brilliant. I want to ask a question. So with your lawyer's brain, The first thing that goes through my little pipsqueak mind is liability. So you fast track this. You create a vaccine. You have irreparable harm. You don't have the protections in place to do longitudinal studies on various study groups. So who do you get to sue when the vaccine damages somebody?
S11: Well, that is also not really spelled out in the pandemic treaty. I mean, they talk about countries possibly, you know, setting up some kind of a mechanism, but it certainly is not spelled out. So it's not like it's not like they set up a situation of fast tracking vaccines and also a situation of compensating victims. No, that that is that is not the case. Um, and I think that, as you know, you know, in the United States, there's a lot of liability protection for vaccine manufacturers. And the people who find themselves injured have a really hard time. Um, it's very difficult, if not impossible, to get compensated. So it's a really, really tragic situation.
S1: Couldn't agree more. Couldn't agree more. Oh, Reggie, we need to do a whole hour. Half an hour? Simply not enough. There's a ton more. I'm glad Reggie is still with us. By the way, I got a bunch of links on my information page. I have a link, by the way, to Anti-globalist dot net. This is the one where you'll see Joan of Arc. They have a manifesto. Please read it. Prayerfully consider signing it as well. All right. Remember, national sovereignty isn't just a geopolitical idea. It didn't come out of the UN. It's a biblical idea. At its start. And it's crucially important. Also on the other side, they've got this connection to this power grab. And their goal, as Reggie has pointed out, is total control. Reggie's got a fabulous article on that. All of that on my information page. More with Reggie Littlejohn right after this. Reggie Littlejohn is with us, founder and president of Women's Rights Without Frontiers. Reggie, you should know, has testified multiple times on Capitol Hill. She's delivered briefings three times at the European Parliament, twice at the British has spoken at the Irish and Canadian Parliaments, The Hague, the UN, the State Department, the white House and the Vatican as well. Unbelievably gifted warrior. I think it's an appropriate symbol to have Joan of Arc on her website, because I think that's exactly who she is. She is a Joan of Arc. So we're talking about the fact that the W.H.O. and its arrogance did, in fact pass this Who pandemic agreement on May 20th, 2025. Even though thanks be to God, the U.S. is not a participant and has backed off from the W.H.O.. As Reggie rightly points out, the ramifications of this have a global impact. And so some of the things we've talked about already, you see, could impact the United States, even if we refuse to put ourselves in subjugation or cede sovereignty to an international globalist organization. So there's so many aspects of this that are problematic, Reggie. One of them is this idea of free speech and censorship. That is a global problem. How does the W.H.O. agreement impact this?
S11: Well, that's a that's an excellent question. So in the pandemic agreement, it in the preamble. It requires nations to, quote, prevent misinformation and disinformation, end quote. So that's frightening because, you know, it's one thing to censor something once it's done. In other words, like, let's say they wanted to censor this interview. They could just take it down, right? Take it down off of YouTube or whatever, whatever platform, what they want to do is prevent us from ever having the interview. They want to prevent this, this word from ever going out to begin with. So that's that is actually very frightening. And it does impact the United States because, um, there's even a legal struggle now going on, um, with certain social media platforms in Europe where people in the United States will say things that that the W.H.O. or in Europe, they say, well, that's misinformation or disinformation. Um, and you you need to censor this in Europe. The Europeans cannot hear this. And then, you know, our government is saying, no, you know, we stand for free speech, but it does impact people in the United States. If there's censorship internationally.
S1: 1,000%. And these platforms, by the way, many of which are based in the United States, have a global impact. So there is no way this wouldn't blow back on us in some way. But the word prevention, particularly through your lawyer's mind, is an egregious term, because exactly how does that get implemented? What is the trigger? How does one prevent. How do you take down? It's an existential question. How do you take down that which hasn't been posted yet? I find this to be ludicrous. And again, it's just emblematic of this inflated sense of importance and, uh, self-anointed ness that the W.H.O. has to prevent it. And why this is even more problematic if we're watching the free speech abridgments that are taking place, for example, in the UK, where cops are literally showing up at people's front doors and arresting them. This is in the United Kingdom. This is a kind of parallel. Thank goodness we had a little revolution that separated us, but they're like us in a lot of ways. They're knocking on front doors and taking people off to jail for things they've posted on the internet. Well, that's an after the fact. how in the world. And it's a it's a philosophical, but I think it's an important question. How do you prevent mis and disinformation before it even exists?
S11: Well, you know, hauling people off to jail for something that they posted on the internet is is the China model. So we're back to the Chinese influence again. And how do they prevent stuff from happening? Well, I mean, they've got a social credit score system where if you, um, if you say something that they don't like, your score goes down, and if it goes down far enough, they will sever you from your bank account and your credit card. And if you continue to be a dissident voice, they will just disappear. You meaning that you will not one day you're never seen again. Um, so that's how they do it in China. And it's and that was one of the reasons probably the main, one of the main reasons I even got on to this issue was because, you know, my background is in Chinese, in opposing forced abortion in China. But I saw the tactics that the Chinese Communist Party was using coming to the world through the World Health Organization. So that's how they that's how they prevent people who won't stop spewing what they call misinformation. Disinformation, what we would call truth.
S1: Yeah. Wow. Wow. It makes George Orwell look pale by comparison. It's absolutely stunning. Well, speaking of that credit system in China, talk about the digital ID part of this treaty.
S11: That is such that that to me is is in many ways the center of the tree. Maybe that and the pathogen access and benefit sharing system. But the treaty works together with the International Health Regulation amendments, which passed a year ago, a year ago May. And in those amendments, they go into detail about everybody in the world being required to have some form of a health ID. So in developed nations who would be digital, in undeveloped nations who would could still be paper. Um, and they are rolling it out. I mean, they Tedros Ghebreyesus announced in a June 5th of 2023 that they were rolling these out internationally. As you go on to the World Economic Forum website, you'll see the full amount of all the things that these are meant to, um, to address. In other words, you're going to need a digital ID to access healthcare, open a bank account, buy and sell online travel, access social media, file your taxes, vote, collect government benefits like Medicare and Medicaid. I want a telecommunications device, such as a cell phone or a laptop, and participate in social media. So this is something that is, um, that's just like a copy of what they do in China. Um, and, and could issue a social credit system worldwide through the World Health Organization and the World Economic Forum.
S1: But it's okay. So a million questions raised as to this. And again, when all else fails, talk to a lawyer because you've got the great answers for this. So this idea of creating a China social Credit like system globally again speaks to the the arrogance of the W.H.O.. Because we're not a player for this. We're not going to do this. Now. How would that impact us if we're trying to travel? Would they even know you have a US passport? They would prevent you to going to countries that have signed on that do have digital ID. Sorry, folks can't come in. You don't have a digital ID. The one question I have in the little time that we have left, and I'm a fool for not having done this for an hour because there's so much more. We are not a player, but as you've said, it's like dropping a stone in a pond in their concentric circles of impact. And the US is, regardless of whether a signatory or not, is going to have some impact as a result of all of this, what are the next steps? Do we play offense in the United States? Do we build a wall of protection through public policy? What do we do?
S3: Well.
S11: RFK Jr has said Argentina also withdrew, and he has said he's issued an international call for people to different countries to leave the World Health Organization and to join a consortium of free nations to address healthcare issues together, not under the auspices of the W.H.O.. And I think that that's the path forward.
S1: Yeah, I think that's an absolutely brilliant idea. So he proposes an idea. Now we have to get the will right of the Congress to be able to implement something like that.
S11: I don't know if you need Congress for that. I think that as the head of HHS, that he can probably just do it, you know.
S1: Well, let's hope he does it. And if he said it, maybe he will. Reggie, you have a ton of information. Tell me quickly in the few minutes that we have left, tell me about the manifesto. Why should people sign it? What happens with the manifesto?
S11: So this is an anti-globalist international, and that's an anti-globalist net. And what this manifesto is, is it starts out saying we are living in a globalist coup, affected by wealthy and powerful international elite, determined to enslave humanity to its own advantage. And it goes from there. And it will explain.
S1: And I thank you, Reggie, so much. We'll see you next time, friends.