S1: Coming to you from the Morning Star Mission sponsored studio. This is Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: Oh, I long for you to get a taste of this, I really do. One who modeled the way for me on this. And I give glory to God for giving me my dad. Goodness sakes. How long has dad been gone now, guys? A year and a half.
S3: It's been a I think. Yeah, a year and a half for a couple of years.
S2: Yeah, couple of years. I was driving down the road the other day. It's so wild. So. And my dad's funeral. I didn't cry a lot. And have you ever been in a situation where you didn't cry a lot and you felt you should have? Yeah, that's a weird feeling.
S3: It is a weird feeling. And it stinks because there's not a there's not a you should or you shouldn't. It's just you do or you don't.
S2: Yeah, and I didn't. And I started actually I was kind of ruminating on that a little bit. And then the Lord just hit me with, and really, the Spirit of God spoke to me and said, listen, this is just you. don't grieve as others who don't have Christ. You grieve as one who has Christ, knowing that you're going to see your dad again. I mean, if there's one thing my dad ingrained into my head is I'm going to see him again. And God is so rich in faith. So my dad understood grace. Grace is unmerited favor. But something that people lose a lot and never take hold of is that it's unlimited power. It's God. Yeah. The one who hung Polaris in space, the North Star, and dangled a few other around it to represent a ladle, a dipper. That's God. That's what he did. That God wants to give you grace today. So inspired by my dad, one of the greatest gifts he gave me as a kid growing up is he always pointed to God's grace, always in the funniest ways. When he got his PhD at Arizona State University, I was in the sixth grade. We went down there from Alaska. He took half a salary cut to go get some more education, and he super duper excelled. In fact, his doctoral dissertation was so noted, it was held in every public library in the capital city, of every state in the Union.
S4: Really? Yeah. Didn't know that.
S2: It was untested measurements. Real captivating title. It was basically how to how to quantify how kids are learning in a way that helps teachers and administration alike measure outcomes.
S3: That's really cool.
S2: And he was he was on the front edge of that stuff. Brilliant guy. Great man. But he would always say after anything that he did that he felt like it was beyond his capacity, Capacities say, man, God's grace is good. Eva, he'd say to my mom, isn't God's grace good? And I remember sitting in a hot apartment in Tempe, Arizona, and that that PhD program was wrapping up and my dad's talking to my mom. Eva boycotts. Grace is good. I only got that PhD done by God's grace. And he'd start to cry. Isn't that something?
S3: I love it. That's a man who's in tune with what God is doing all the time. Not just in the crazy big stuff, but the little things, too.
S2: Yeah. I mean, he'd work on his cars. He'd be doing a brake job and having some problems getting, you know, something unstuck or getting the brake calipers to work out. Right. Or something like that. And he'd come out from under the car and grease all over his hands, and we had that. Gojo. Isn't that the name of the stuff? Go, Joe.
S4: Go, Joe!
S2: Goo goo that you put on your hands to get the grease off. And my dad would look at me and he'd say, Carl, that was the grace of God that I got that figured out. No joking man. I love it. We built a home together and I was 16. And my dad would say every morning and every night, boy, it's the grace of God we're getting this done. And that one I believed him on because it was just me and his 16 year old son. And I'm like, yeah, I think this is the grace of God, dad. Amen. So I just need you to know something this morning. Our God has all the grace you need. And I'm going to tell you how to get it. Unmerited favor and unlimited power. I'm going to tell you how to get it. James, the brother of Jesus, says God opposes the proud, but he gives grace to the humble. Humility is not making pitiful little of you. It's actually knowing actually who you are in Jesus and getting positioned under him, saying, that's my dad, that's my dad, and allowing him to irrigate your soul with his power and mercy and love in such a way that out of humility, you look at something you do that you can't explain on your own, not in your own strength. And you say, well, you find those EVAs in your life. You go, Eva, God gave me the grace to do that. I don't know what you're up against today, but I want to encourage you. It's a choice. It is a privilege. We can choose to humble ourselves today under God's mighty hand. Put pride on a shelf. You know this. This is not a good time for you to be cock sure of yourself. That ain't good, man. But humility opens a portal to unmerited favor from God. An unlimited power. And I wonder what God wants to do in your life today. That if you would just but humble yourself under his mighty hand, he would move. I wonder what it is. We don't have to wonder anymore. We can go out and get it today. I had a good model for a dad. He's in the front row of the cloud of witnesses, I know it. He was always big into cheering. He cheered for me. He cheered for others. He cheered for the down and outers like nobody's business, man. And he would even say that's the grace of God. So you want grace? Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God. Today, I don't want you to be cocky about the money. You have, the position you have, the place you have. Who you think you are, but who God is. And it's going to carry you far. It's funny. God's grace comes in a lot of packages. Sometimes it comes in a package of a dad who sacrifices to get you a little thing called a camcorder, and the rest is history. Is that the grace of God? It often is. And we got a story to prove it. Coming up.
S1: You can take him out of Alaska, but you can't take Alaska out of him. Carl is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: So, young Thunder, you done any gimbal shooting with your iPhone?
S3: What is gimbal shooting?
S2: Well, you got this little gyroscopic little device that you hold up, and it will follow you around, and it doesn't shake the camera and all that, you know?
S3: Oh, no. No.
S2: I got one of those. It doesn't work very well.
S3: You have one of those?
S2: Yeah. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. My team said you got to have one of these. And I'm like, how do you work this stupid thing? I need some help. I got the man right now, John Irwin. He's the man. Why ain't my gimbal working, bro? Something's going on here.
S5: Just keep trying. You know, we use them all the time. And, of course, you know, I say I know how to use a gimbal. I have, like, camera teams of five people that give me. You're like me, you know, you're like me.
S2: You don't. You couldn't work it either. John, John Irwin is with us. Boom crew. He started off as an ESPN cameraman. When did God give you a vision for shooting feature films?
S5: Well, you know, I think just like the story I'm telling, the story of David right now, you know, on Amazon. And one of the great themes of the story, I think, is that it was, you know, years and years before there was ever a crown on David's head after he was anointed king. And I think that it's okay to have long seasons of preparation and try to get really good at what you do. And for me, I started at age 15 as a cameraman for ESPN. Someone got sick and I was interning for a cameraman at my church, and I took their place at the last minute and had the time of my life. And about a week later, a crewing agent called me and said, are you a freelance camera operator in Birmingham, Alabama, which is where I was raised. I didn't know if that was. I didn't know what that was. I didn't know if it was three jobs, one job. So I was just like, I got my deepest voice and I'm like, well, yes, I do that. I'm a professional at that. And, uh, and so I did that all through my teenage years and early 20s, and my dad bought me a camera with money he didn't have when I was 16. And we went to Israel together, and that's when I started dreaming of bringing reading the Bible to life, but it was really I was. My brother and I were music video directors for many years, and it wasn't until I, um, went and directed second unit on a film by the Kendrick brothers called courageous. I directed the action sequences to that film and had a great time. And Alex asked me, John, what's your purpose and the purpose of your work? It was like the first question out of his mouth, and I really couldn't answer it. And not only could I not answer it, I couldn't stop thinking about it. And that really gave me the courage to jump off the ledge and kind of fuse a career with a life's calling. And you'll never have more fun if you if you take the time to get, you know, really good at something and then do it, you know, for a purpose bigger than yourself and for God's glory instead of your own. And that was that was 15 years ago.
S2: Beautiful. Listen, boom crew with me. John Irwin, director and executive producer of a brand new project, House of David, on Amazon Prime. I had a chance to preview this a couple days before it was launched. It is epic. You know, I'm old enough to remember when Christian. I'm using that in air quotes films came out and I'm like, oh man, great story. Production quality, not great. But boy, they started going up, up, up. Boom. I got to tell you right now, I have not seen better production quality ever in my life. And I'm not stretching it because I love this guy and I'm not stretching it because it's the story of David. Straight up. This is astounding work and I can't cheer for you enough. John. Every Christ follower needs to be tuned in. Are you blown away that Amazon hosted this? I mean, they're promoting it big time, aren't they?
S5: John, can you believe this? That Amazon is funding it, sending it all over the world. But we are in absolute creative control. That was a non-negotiable in our as we were doing the deal. And they wanted us to have it because they realized that, you know, we represent a huge, underserved audience and our voice has been so loudly heard, Whether it's the success of the films that I've been a part of, like Jesus Revolution or I Can Only Imagine or, you know, the phenomenon that Dallas has created that's become The Chosen. Our voice has been so loudly heard that doors are just, you know, exploding open that were never open before. So I really do consider this a new Romans Road, if you think about it. Christianity went out on the Roman road. We didn't build roads. Rome did. They weren't built for the gospel. They were built for the military expansion. But they were there and we used them. Mass entertainment really is like the new Roman road. And the louder we get our voice, the more we unify our voice together, the more we support these things. Triggers this amazing thing called FOMO, which is the fear of missing out. And algorithms do their thing, and all of a sudden it just goes on global autopilot. And in fact, in just the first 17 days of House of David, it blew past everyone's expectations. It was over 22 million viewers worldwide, which is about as many movie tickets as I've ever sold in my career. To put it in perspective. In total and in total. And it's just an unbelievable moment. And it's been in the top five of Amazon since it launched, and it's just an amazing moment. And when you compare that to the fact that The Chosen is about to be in theaters, it really is this year of the Bible. I mean, it's it's a watershed moment. It's like the wall is falling down right in front of us, and it's exciting to play any role in that, in that journey.
S2: The first episode in House of David. I'm not going to be a spoiler here, but you introduce this in a way that was so profoundly impactful to everyone that was previewing this. He caught us off guard, and I love that, because then you go into the storyline or really the the life situation, the sits and Laban of David and you start to mine things. And how did you put it? You said the full text that you're uncovering is X, but you have to go into the historical cultural understanding of that time. And you had some biblical, I really believe, biblically accurate flavor to this. How are you guided in your direction? Production of this House of David?
S5: Well, what I've heard it said, you know, if a turtle is on a on a, you know, a fence post, you know, he had help getting up there, you know. And I think I've just got a ton of people that are helping. I mean, there's nearly 700 people working on the show, but when it comes to the scripts themselves, you know, I've got a wonderful friend and collaborator in Dallas, Jenkins. And so I it's wonderful to be second, you know, in the water when it comes to biblical, you know, adaptations. Series adaptations. And the lead writer of The Chosen, Ryan. Very helpful to me. And then, uh, Jesse, who's the biblical scholar that helps with the chosen. He was influential with this as well. And then we had many, many scholars and and then wonderful friends, you know, that just sat beside the project. And, you know, what I tell people is this is not scripture. It's important to remember that, but it's a love letter to Scripture, and it's meant to be a gigantic billboard to Scripture. You know, I don't know about you. I just feel as a dad that getting my kids aware of or interested in the Bible is nearly impossible. And so I love this verse where Paul says of David in acts that he served the purposes of God in his generation. And I think that's all of our jobs. You think about Moody Radio, you know, you think about the journey of harnessing technology and using it to get the gospel around the world. I think films and television shows are just another way to do that. So this is like a painting or poetry or music, you know, this is any art that is meant to reflect, you know, the Bible itself, you know, is meant to be seen that way. But we take about three chapters of the Bible, which could be read in 15, 20 minutes, and we extrapolate them into eight hours of storytelling. And we really ask the question, what must this have been like for these people? These were real people. They didn't know what was going to happen in the next chapter, you know.
S2: Right.
S5: And they had real lives and families and fears and problems. And so it really is illuminating to me as I make the show like I'm reading the Psalms more than I ever have, and I'm reading them in a whole new way because of, you know, we're dramatizing the life of this character, and I hope that that's the same journey that the audience goes on as well.
S2: You will. And listen. Boom, crew. I'm asking you to spread this far and wide all across the United States. This I want you to do for your benefit. House of David. Amazon Prime. Get it. Spread it. Let me give the link right now. David. Text David right now to 800 555 7898. Text David to 800 555 7898. We got all the links there. Everything to get you launched, all that you need right there. Text David to 800 555 7898. All right, John, I've got a special request and I've got you here. I've got a captive audience. I'm begging you to do my favorite King Josiah story someday.
S5: Dude, a lot of times the Old Testament is like flying through a theme park in a jet, and there's these incredible stories.
S2: Pop outs.
S5: That are that are briefly mentioned. Josiah would be one of them. I was reading Nehemiah the other day. It's such a short book, but it's in first person. And, you know, there's these incredible stories, and my dream is to be a part of bringing as many of them to the screen as possible. You know, big screen, little screen doesn't matter. And it's amazing to see, you know, what happens when people watch them, and then they get curious about the book that can change their life. I remember when some of the Amazon executives read them. They said they're like, we really like these scripts. I'm like, it's based off of best seller. It'll change your life. You should check it out. It's the best selling book of all time for a reason. Yeah. You know, and so that's that's the dream is that these works of art push people back to the Bible again.
S2: Yeah. Josiah, we got to get Josiah, man.
S5: Let's do it. Let's put it in the queue, man. It's. There are so many stories to tell. I mean, you really, it's unbelievable when you think about the Bible being written over thousands of years, and yet it's this one cohesive story. It's beautiful. And yet you have all of these individual stories and characters, and there's so much to tell. And these stories echo through the centuries for a reason. I mean, it is really a book that's alive and powerful. So I'll put it on the list, man. Let's do it.
S2: All right, John Irwin, everybody. All right, get that link. Spread it around. I mean, far and wide. I don't care where you are across the United States or Canada. Text David to 800 555 7898. That's David to 800 555 7898 John Irwin, thanks for taking a moment to step in here, man. You've encouraged the Saints today.
S1: She was trying to earn her way to God, but God showed her she didn't have to. Ali is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: Have you ever heard of these little pop up things that you have every now and then? A little pop up, a little pop up, things that they're selling and stuff like that. Little pop.
S4: Up. Oh. For sure.
S3: Uh, what do you mean, like. Like a pop up shop? Yeah, a.
S4: Little pop up shop.
S3: Yeah, absolutely.
S2: We got a little pop up shop right now. We've got Sidney Swensen with the. Sidney. Are you a sweet or did you marry one?
S6: I definitely married one for sure.
S2: Uh, girl I knew. Yeah. You didn't know what kind of favor was coming? Do you like Swedish pancakes?
S6: You know what? I don't know if I've tried them.
S7: Oh, for crying out loud.
S4: What are you talking to? Sweet. If you haven't figured that out yet. Yeah, I guess so.
S7: Oh, Sidney.
S2: Good to have you with us. We're doing a little pop up thing here. We've got something really cool happening. What, Friday?
S6: Yeah. This Friday.
S2: Okay, now, listen, I know you might be outside Chicagoland. There's two other dates, but this is a big banner ad. This is important. What we're doing here at Moody Bible Institute is equipping men and women of God to carry the good news. How will they know if no one sends them? And that's what we're doing here. All right, pour out your heart, Sydney. What's this experience moody thing going to be all about?
S6: Yeah. So Experience Moody is an exclusive preview day for our undergraduate Chicago students to be able to experience. What a day in the life of a moody student is, to really get the feel for what it could be like for them to be here full time. We have many different things planned for them. We're so excited for so many people to be here and just really dive into the community.
S2: What do you do at something like this? What goes on?
S6: So we have different activities throughout the day. We have connecting with current students. They'll go to chapel, they'll go to class, they'll be able to eat in our student dining room with our faculty and our students. They'll be able to talk to them about programs that they're interested in and see how their time as a student is. Souvenirs and yeah, other things throughout the day. Hearing from students, hearing from different departments, being able to just ask their questions, and for us to be available and open and just present with them.
S2: Sydney, you are you sound like you actually believe this stuff, sister.
S6: I do. You know, I graduated from here, so.
S7: I was I was going to I was going to ask, but I didn't know if I should. I thought you might say Baylor University or something. All right. So.
S2: So what was your best experience at Moody?
S6: Oh, my best experience. I think chapel is definitely my favorite. Still is even as a staff here to go to chapel to be able to come together as a community, you know, worship God and um, yeah, just experience that all in one time. There's not too often that you get that. So I'm I was definitely very thankful to be able to do that with So Sweet.
S2: We got more than just one date. We're going to give you details here in a moment. But this Friday for sure, and I'm going to give you a link because some of you are listening. You got kids, you got grandkids. We have some youngins listening to this show and this might be for you, honestly. And you got people, Sidney, that come in from all over the globe to school here, right?
S6: We do. Yeah, we had some from California last time, and I know we have some coming from the east side and the west side. They're coming from all over.
S2: Oh, excellent. You mean even to this this visit experience, Moody?
S7: Yeah. Yeah.
S2: Excellent. Okay. This is really cool. I want to thank you for popping in here. Got a little pop up window here for you guys and wherever you are, and I really. Boy, how do I spike this? My experience. I was kind of at the moody of the West Coast. It was called Multnomah Bible College. But I gotta tell you, it was one of the most transformational experiences going. And we got a manager here, Matt McNeely. His son is on campus and I know he's gobbling it up. And this might be something that the Spirit of God is prompting you with. I do want to say, this is a place where a kid who's got saving faith in Christ and really wants to get guided, wants to give their life away, but doesn't know exactly where. This is a great place to figure it out because God's doing a great work here at Moody Bible Institute, so I want you to check it out. Experience Moody. And no matter where you are, by the way, it's these. This Friday isn't the only date we've got. Looks like April 25th and May 2nd as well. So pretty cool, Sydney, that you've got these things. Do you find a lot of fruit coming out of these? When kids get a taste, then they then they say, I want more.
S6: Yeah, definitely. We definitely see them just wanting to engage so much more and they're just so excited once they're here, which definitely moves people once they see it, they're really seeing what Moody is all about.
S7: So yeah, love it.
S2: What do you say, Young Thunder?
S3: Well, I'll say, you know, I was a student at Moody as well, and I learned more about Moody through my experience Moody visit and really, yeah, I did. And so that was one of the convincing factors for me to come in here was getting to see the campus, you know, on my own and tour it and get to go to a class and, and go to chapel. And it is a great experience. It's one you you want to have if you can.
S2: Sidney, you got me wanting to experience Moody now.
S6: Well, you're welcome to come.
S7: I'm not too old, Sidney.
S6: No. Definitely not. We have any any ages coming out.
S7: And by the.
S2: Way, that's another subplot. It is any ages, isn't it?
S6: It is? Yes.
S2: Yeah. And there's a lot of folks here. You might be in your 20s or 30s and feel like. I think I missed my calling, and God's Spirit is prompting you. Now is the time. I want you to check it out. Get a link text Moody to our number here. Just that one word. Moody to 800 555 7898. Text Moody to 805 55 7898. Sidney, I got to tell you, it's a joy to have you in here. And you got to make me one deal. You got to go to Andersonville right here in Chicagoland, and you got to go to get some Swedish pancakes. And you have to do that before the next time you're on air here, okay?
S6: I will definitely do that.
S2: You got it. And you got to have lingonberry sauce.
S6: Lingonberry. Okay, I will do that.
S3: It's important to the Swedish pancake experience.
S2: And you've got it. You've got to have schmear on those.
S3: I don't know what that is.
S6: Oh, okay.
S2: What's Swedish for butter?
S3: Oh.
S6: Oh, okay. We'll do.
S2: All right. Aaron. Lilla flicka. That's what I'm saying about you this morning, Sydney. Aren't you a precious young lady? That's what that means in Swedish. I'm going to get you Swedish up here, sister. You married to a Swede? You got to get Swedish up here. All right.
S4: Okay.
S2: All right, guys. Text the word moody to 800 555, 78, 98. And I am. I'm calling parents, grandparents, everyone. This is. This is more than just a pipe dream. Get your kids here. You got friends? I mean, this is this is a great way to give them a taste of something. You got a friend that's got a kid that's struggling with. Where am I going to go? This might be God's Spirit prompting you to text Moody to 800 555 7898. Moody to 800 555 7898.
S1: Romans eight brought her to Jesus while broadcasting traffic overnight. Super die is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: But the cross been fuller. Here we go. Guys, I got a question for you. Boom crew. Here we go. It might seem shallow, but it's very deep. I'm ready, young Thunder.
S3: I'm ready because I haven't heard it yet.
S2: You ready?
S4: Super die! I'm ready.
S2: One thing you'd love to have that you can't afford. One thing that you'd love to have that you can't afford.
S3: Mm.
S4: Oh.
S2: I'm not buying it for you, by the way. Boom!
S4: Oh.
S2: One thing that you'd love to have that you can't afford, but Matt McNeely, our manager, would love to pop for it. I can't even I shouldn't say that.
S4: No.
S2: All right. One thing you can't afford, but you'd love to have. What is it right now? Come on.
S4: Come on. And we can dream, right?
S2: You dream a little.
S4: Sure. Okay. In fact.
S2: Right now I want some dreamers. I might have some Carl and Crew prize packs for some callers. 800 555, 78, 98. What's the one thing you'd love to have but you can't afford it? Come on. Come on. And we're not even talking need. We're talking wants.
S4: Yeah. No. Yeah. Got mine.
S2: And everything. we. There's method to our madness here.
S3: There always is. Always is.
S2: What's the one thing that you'd love to have but you cannot afford? Call me right now. I want calls and I'm just going to tell you I got Carl and crew price backs for all you courageous ones.
S4: Oh, wow.
S2: 800 555. 78. 98. Come on, light them up. 805 five. Five. 78. 98.
S8: The best things in life are free. But you can give them to the birds and bees I need mine all I want. That's what I want.
S9: That's what I want.
S8: What I want. That's what I want.
S9: How do you even know this song exists? I don't how do you know this?
S3: I don't know, it was probably on, like a movie soundtrack or something, but yeah, I know the song.
S9: Oh my goodness.
S2: Okay, asking you crazy question here. Every once in a while we eat a little crazy. Got Carl and crew prize packs for all of you that I can get to. I'm going to get to as many as I can. The phone lines are absolutely jammed here. What is it that you want that you just can't afford? Uh, Belden in Illinois. What do you say, Belden?
S10: I say a house with my own walls to hear nothing but peace.
S2: Ooh, that's a good one. Put those shekels away and stay on the horn. See here? We're getting some good stuff right out of the chute. Quinn in Illinois. What do you say? Quinn.
S11: You want? You just can't afford.
S2: Oh. Oh, you got me turned up in your radio there. You got to turn it down there, my man. Quinn. We got you. What do you want?
S12: Yes. You know something? I've never had a spanking. Brand new car off the lot.
S2: A spanking brand new car.
S9: I love that brand spanking new.
S2: All right, let me tell you a secret, Quinn. My dad told me this, and it's really true. Let somebody else drive it for two months. It depreciates in value so fast and buy it from a used. But it smells like new. Way to go, Quinn. Hold on. Uh, stay on the line. Dakota and Illinois. What do you say, Dakota? Uh, got to get Dakota in the queue. There we go. Dakota, what do you say?
S13: Hi. Good morning. Harlan crew. Hey. Um, I love you. Love your ministry. I would love to have, um, a house on property large enough to have horses. I can't afford either.
S9: Oh.
S13: I'm in a program that, uh, a therapeutic horseback riding program because I have Parkinson's, and it's just been such a monumental blessing to me, and it's just an experience I would love to be able to have and share with other people.
S2: Yeah, for sure, I can get it. Dakota, stay on the horn. I can't get you a horse, but I got you a prize pack, so hang on. Dave. Right here in Illinois. What do you say? Dave.
S14: Um, I'd want to just be able to spend unlimited time with my family and I have to go to work.
S2: That would be good. How close are you to retirement age? Don't ever retire. By the way, Dave. That's not biblical. But how long before you can spend some more time?
S14: Uh, maybe ten years.
S2: All right, man, we're counting it down. I've been here ten years. It seemed like yesterday. So you're going to make it. Hang on the horn. Paulette. First time caller in Florida. What do you say, Paulette?
S15: I'll say, since we're dreaming here, I would just love to have more hours in my day.
S2: Okay, that'll be $200,000 per hour. How many would you like?
S12: About 20.
S4: I know I.
S2: Would.
S4: Too.
S3: 20 extra hours in the day does sound nice.
S2: Paulette, first time caller from Florida. Stay on the horn. You're getting a prize pack. Lori. First time caller from Tennessee. What would you like?
S16: Good morning. It has always been my dream to have a large piece of property with five homes on it, one for me and my husband and four for my adult children and their families.
S2: You think they'd like it too?
S16: I think they would. Oh, especially if I was buying their home.
S4: I love that caveat. It's a smart.
S2: Mama. It's a smart mama. That's the way to keep them close. Buy that home. Stay on the horn. I don't have property or homes, but I got Carl and crew. Prize pack for you. Delhi and Chicago. What do you say? Delhi?
S15: I would love to have my whole condominium refurbished and painted and new furniture. That's what I'd like.
S4: Oh. That's good. Yeah.
S2: Maybe we can get her on a on a game show like The Price Is Right or something like that. Come on down, Delhi. You get to renovate it home. Stay on the horn. I can't renovate your home, but I got a Carl and crew prize pack. Sandy and Illinois. What do you say? You're the final one we're getting. We're giving away a bunch of prize packs here today. What do you say, Sandy?
S17: I would like a big barn where I could take care of all the homeless puppy dogs and kitty cats.
S4: Oh my word. Good dream.
S3: That's a that's a messy barn, though. By the end of the day.
S4: Oh, yeah. It's a barn.
S17: See the help with the money.
S4: Is.
S17: There? Lots of help.
S2: Young Thunder would like to hire a pooper scooper for you.
S3: I would, I would.
S2: Make sure that barn is clean. No, man. You and my wife, Sandy. She'd love to get more rescue cats. We got two of them. We tried a third one, but the. But the first one here decided she didn't like that one, so that didn't. We had to find her another home. That one didn't work. Stay on the horn. Okay. There's method to this, and I'm going to break it for you right now. Have you ever had things that you're like, yeah, I wish I had that, but I can't afford it. And I'm turning this on a super serious note, because some of you got up today and you feel like, I wish I had a little more favor going on in my life and a little more power. And I want you to know, regardless of who you are, what you've done in the past or in the present, or where you find yourself today, God has it for you. And I'll tell you how unlimited favor. And unlimited power is found in the grace of God. And let me tell you how you get it. This is so important, guys. We find in James chapter four verse six. But God gives more grace. Therefore it says God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble, and there is no charge. You know what I love about the grace of God? I was up really early this morning just reading through the book of James, and I hit upon this and I thought, my goodness. This incredible favor and this unlimited power, which is God's grace to do in us what we can't do in ourselves. It's astounding. And God has it for you. All you have to do is humble yourself under his mighty hand. And today God brings his hand to you and says, take my grace is for you. Humbling yourself under God's mighty hand isn't saying I'm too little, I'm too small. But God, you are so great. Humble yourself. No cost.