S1: Hi friend, thank you so much for downloading this podcast and I truly hope you hear something that edifies encourage, equips, enlightens, and then gets you out there in the marketplace of ideas. But before you go, I want to tell you about this month's truth tool. It's called Have You Ever Wondered? And I absolutely love this topic because if you're like me, going out into the night sky and looking up and seeing a million stars, don't you just stop and think about God? And are you not in a moment of awe and wonder or looking out over the vast expanse of an ocean and you start thinking, what is man, that thou art mindful of him? And it makes you wonder about the magnificence of God? I think that sense of wonder was put there on purpose, and this wonderful book includes a composite of multiple authors who have written from their perspective as a scientist, or a historian, or a mathematician or an artist, on why they all have this sense of awe through the work that they do. In other words, the heavens declare the glory. And as it tells us in Romans, we are really without excuse because his handiwork is everywhere. And this book invites you to walk through the chapters written by people who all have a sense of awe and wonder when it comes to God through their various disciplines in life. It's an amazing book and it's yours. For a gift of any amount, just call 877 Janet 58. That's 877 Janet 58. Ask for a copy of Have You Ever Wondered? And we'll send it right off to you as my way of saying thank you, because we are listener supported radio. Or you can go online to in the market with Janet Parshall and you're also on the website, consider becoming a partial partner. Those are people who give every single month at a level of their own choosing. You always get the truth tool, but in addition to that, you get a weekly newsletter that includes my writing and an audio piece just for my partial partners. So 877 Janet 58 or the website in the market with Janet parshall.org consider becoming a partial partner or asking for this month's truth tool. Have you ever wondered? And now please enjoy the broadcast.
S2: Welcome to In the Market with Janet Parshall. Today's program is where Janet and her husband, Craig, take some of the stories making headlines this week and offer their insight and analysis. Before they get started, let's take a quick look back at some of the highlights from the week.
S3: When I finally gave my life to Christ, after seeing that all the things I was hoping was true in my former worldview were actually true in the gospel message. I realized something else, C.S. Lewis said, and it was to me. It was just such a beautiful thing for him to say is, he said, that the great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go, his love for us does not. It is not wearied by our sins or our indifference, and therefore it is quite relentless in its pursuit that its determination that we shall be cured of those sins at whatever cost to us, at whatever cost to him.
S4: We have to be willing to, uh, to find our identity exclusively rooted in who we are as male and female, made in the image of God and also, um, as, as, uh, coming into the kingdom of God through Jesus Christ. But again, we need to be, um, equally as honest about the things we wrestle and struggle with. I so I, I think it's very important, whether it's heterosexual stuff, LGBT things that we are open and vulnerable and have that place to share those issues and be prayed for and to be walked with and to experience that fully being fully known and fully loved.
S5: Iranians are trying to buy time, but Netanyahu is very smart in terms of long term planning. He says this is the time to destroy Iran. Trump says no, let's have a let's have a deal. Let's go for for now. So I look good. I stop them and I don't care much what happens long term. That's actually that's the difference between US policies, because the government changes every four years. And other nations that and the US U.S. the president has to think just short term. And that's the problem for long term threats like Iran.
S6: I got to a place where I said, Lord, I am so scared to trust you. But even that was a choice. It was not a feeling because I did not feel like trusting. I did not feel like surrendering. But it was a choice. And it was a little bit like David in Psalms, when he would make a declaration and he would say, bless the Lord, O my soul. I would tell myself, I am going to trust the Lord on this, and it doesn't mean I felt like it. And sometimes I had to tell myself a hundred times a day I would have to say, okay, I'm going to trust him. And then I try and take it back again and I'd remind myself, no, I am choosing. I am going to trust my Heavenly Father.
S7: He did donated some of his own land to build a church building, so they were not just going to meet together as Christians now. They were going to have a church building in that community. That may have been what what was sort of the last straw for the Muslims who had threatened him. They were watching what he was doing, and now he's saying, hey, here's some property. We're going to build a church on May the 15th. A man dressed in Muslim clothing came up to Ibrahim Muhammad. He said, this is your last day witnessing and then shot him three days later in the hospital, Ibrahim died. A man who laid down his life for the cause of Christ.
S2: To hear the full interviews from any of those guests, go to In the Market with Janet Parshall and click on Past programs. Here are some other stories making headlines this week.
S8: Nintendo's new switch two console has smashed records for the company's fastest selling gaming device. The Japanese firm said Wednesday it sold more than 3.5 million units in the first four days after launch.
S9: Protests are growing nationwide in opposition to President Trump's ongoing immigration raids.
S10: Businesses in Los Angeles cleaned up on Tuesday after a night of unrest as protests continued against President Donald Trump's deportation efforts in the city.
S8: Elon Musk says he regrets some of the posts he made last week about US President Donald Trump. The billionaire said Wednesday they went too far.
S11: Air India Flight 171 plunged into this residential area. It struck a residence for medical students.
S2: Janet and Craig have lots to share, and they'll put the first story on the table when we return. To get more information or to download the podcast of any of the interviews, go to. In the market with Janet Parshall.
S1: The questions that matter most often come while watching a sunset, or listening to music, or looking into the night sky. That's why I've chosen. Have you ever wondered, as this month's truth tool, God draws us to himself through a sense of awe and wonder, and this book will help you discover how. As for your copy of have you ever wondered when you give a gift of any amount in the market. Call eight 7758. That's eight 7758 or go to in the market with Janet Parshall.
S12: For years, the Iranian regime has called for the destruction of the State of Israel, planning and advancing concrete military plans to do so. Over the past few months, intelligence has shown that Iran is closer than ever to obtaining a nuclear weapon. This morning, the IDF began preemptive and precise strikes targeting the Iranian nuclear program in order to prevent the Iranian regime's ability to build a nuclear bomb in the immediate time frame. We have no choice. We are operating against an imminent and existential threat. We cannot allow the Iranian regime to obtain a nuclear weapon that would be a danger to Israel and the entire world. This operation is for a right to exist here, for our future and for our children's future. The State of Israel has the right and the obligation to operate in order to protect its people, and will continue to do so. The IDF conducted significant preparations for this operation. We are well prepared both in defense and offense to defend ourselves. The IDF will continue to defend the State of Israel.
S1: That's an IDF spokesperson talking about history being made as we speak. It started last night when Israel said, enough is enough. You were to come to the table. You were to negotiate. You are developing nuclear capabilities. You have declared to the world that you're going to wipe out the nation of Israel. It must be stopped. Craig Parshall is with me. So much news to cover this hour. We had an in-depth conversation on what's going on in Israel and their move against Iran and Iran's response today. By the way, this is going to be making headlines for quite some time. This is not going to be over in 24 hours, but if you want to hear our coverage on what's happened thus far, just download the podcast for hour one today in the market with Janet Parshall, and you're going to get our expansive coverage. But I want to bring you up to date on a couple of things so far. So this was called Project Rising Lion. Now that's very interesting because it really comes from a verse that talks about the lioness rising, and it's a verse that he wrote on the wall before Netanyahu went to the Western Wall and put in his verse. It also happens to be part of the Iranian flag, which is a lion. And there's some beautiful history here that cannot be ignored. Iran, like Israel, has been symbolized by a lion for 202,500 years, and now history comes full circle. It was Persia that, after 50 years of Israelite exile, enabled the restoration of Israel in Jerusalem. And now, 2500 years later, Israel reborn repays the favor. With perfect symmetry, Persia's great civilization will be restored and its occupiers will be vanquished after 50 years. That is the hope and the prayer. Even an exiled prince of Iran has said it is time for the people to rise up. Now, will that happen? I don't know, but here's what we do know. We do know that their nuclear capabilities have been severely crippled, setback dramatically. We do know that the majority of the military heads have been eliminated as of last count. All but three with pinpoint precision, not massive bombs dropped over Iranian citizens. There is no beef whatsoever against the Iranian people. Paradoxically, the Iranian people are strongly in support of Israel. They're actually glad that whatever this peace talk negotiations at the table was going to be didn't happen. According to my friend Doctor Shariah head of Iran Alive Ministry. He said it would have been a temporary timeout, but it wouldn't have done anything to liberate them. They want to be able to breathe free. So will this be a moment when God flings open the door and the Iranian people are going to be set free without the heavy boot of the ayatollahs on their neck? I don't know, only time will tell, but the difference is Israel goes in with precision and pre-planning planning for months. By the way, Mossad is all over inside Iran. They were setting up capabilities to disable drones to be able to help with the intercept programs as the missiles came in. And they did come in more of that in a moment. And the reality is that, quite effectively, Israel has done a lot of work thus far in dismantling the program. They're not over by any stretch of the imagination. As expected, Tehran turned right around and started going after Israel with a record number of missiles. Today, over 200. Thanks be to God because of their great military capability, a lot of it U.S. technology. All but nine rockets were stopped and no deaths so far reported just a few injuries. So that's very good as we speak, by the way, apparently Israel is again responding again in Iran, the U.S. what's our role in all of this? Well, the president played like a fox and said he did publicly didn't know anything that was going to happen, when in truth, we now know that he and Netanyahu were in deep conversations, coordinating at least as early as the beginning of the week. And not only that, but we've made our presence known. We have two aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean. We have one in the Arabian Sea, and the United States is unapologetic about defending Israel. Hear my words defending Israel. They are not, under any circumstances, making any plans at the moment to go into Iran. They're defending our ally. But this is going to be a battle that Israel has to fight by herself. Now they've got some coordination. Jordan has allowed airspace where some of the drones have been shot down. Saudi Arabia has done exactly the same thing. So that looks like Iran is going to be standing alone, because quite frankly, that regime is a problem to that whole part of the world. And they might be trying to do this on their own. And systematically, things are being whittled down, their approach in response. Not a moral equivalency. No, just war theory for them. They come boom, they hit Tel Aviv and they're hitting heavily populated systems or centers in Israel. So not over any time soon. Craig. So how do we watch? How do we pay attention to this? And again, I think just looking. This is not unilateral warfare. People need to understand this, that the way the pre-planning, the precision that Israel is doing, the blanket missiles that Iran is firing tells you immediately out of the gate. The difference in perspective here.
S13: Yeah, I think you begin with asking a question what is the target? You know, when you look at military action and a military conflict, I think one of the questions you have to ask, particularly if it's a geopolitical one and there's all kinds of nations watching this, and it has implications for the United States, even if we're not directly in it. Who are the bad actors and who are the good actors? And one way to delineate and no nation is perfect and no nation is perfectly good. No nation is bad. No nation is completely bad because the people, even the people of Iran, they hunger for a democracy type government. They are under the boot, unfortunately, of tyrannical mullahs who have been running it since the Shah left So it's not the people we're talking about the government that represents the government or the the leadership that represents the government. So who are the good actors and bad actors? One way you can figure that out is say, who are they reasonably targeting in both their offense and defense? Well, uh, Israel has used pinpoint accuracy in going after military leadership, going after terrorist scientists who are helping to build the nuclear capability of Iran. Uh, you look at Iran's past conduct over the last couple of years. Recently, uh, the Atomic energy, uh, organization of the UN released a report saying they're hiding the football here. They're hiding nuclear materials and nuclear plans that they said they weren't doing. They were lying to us, basically. So that's a fact. They have to remember, uh, Iran's hatred for Israel. You have to remember that fact in terms of what the national leadership is saying and doing. So the history of Iran, by contrast to this pinpoint specificity, specificity and targeting of military targets by Israel for self-defense purposes and to disarm, uh, Iran's military. Iran, by contrast, deliberately is aiming at civilian populations. By the way, that's a gross violation of international law. Uh, it is a war crime to target civilian populations. And yet we have just seen within the last 24 hours Iran retaliate by sending rockets toward Tel Aviv, which is not a military installation.
S1: Exactly right. And I think it's important for us to point that out, because particularly and we're going to get to this during this hour when these, um, I'm loathe to call them rallies because I think they are fomenting protest, if not rebellion and mayhem. And we people of God need to be praying against that, because this is this is a movement that's promulgated by hate. It's hate toward the sitting president of the United States. It's hate towards some of the policies that some of these people disagree with, but it's also something far more nefarious. And that is the idea that I love the word that Michael Redlick used yesterday on the program. He called it an omni protest. So it's sort of like a salad. You just throw everything in it. So it's BLM, it's Antifa, it's socialists, it's Marxists, it's teachers unions, it's people being funded by foreign governments. And we're going to get into that this hour as well. And not only that, but they're telling people, hey, you're going to have to watch your safety here because is this going to be LA times 1800? I know they're not going to come into the United States of America. That was Freudian. They're not going to come into DC because tomorrow there's a major celebration of the United States Army who is celebrating their 250th 50th birthday tomorrow. They're going to have fitness contests. There's going to be a parade. I mean, it's really going to be an opportunity to honor our men and women in uniform. It also happens to be Flag Day. And that's why, uh, this these protesters are saying they're going to, quote, take back the American flag. Well, it was never stolen. We all live under it. So we're going to talk about some of the players behind it. But to Israel. Just a final word, Craig. How do we pray. Because this is not going to be this is going to dominate the headlines all weekend long. This is far from over. How do we pray?
S13: We pray for the leadership of Israel and the military to be safe, to be wise, uh, for the people to be protected, and also for the Iranian people to be protected, the civilian population to be protected. And if it be providential for the Lord in the timing right now to take away, to take out the current mullahs who are running the nation of Iran into the ground and punishing its people.
S1: And, Lord, may it be what a moment. So be praying for the Iranian people. Be praying for those in authority being be in prayer for those innocent citizens of both Israel and Iran, and pray that God's good and perfect will be done. This is an interesting time in history back after this. So we were just talking about Israel, and this is actually a pretty good segue into these protests. And I'm not going to call them rallies. And by the way, before we go any deeper into that story, Craig and I are lovers of free speech. We talk about the First Amendment continually. We're so grateful that the Founding Fathers had the wisdom to put freedom of religion and speech, assembly and press all together. Number one boom! It is the peg on which all other rights are hung. Why? Because they didn't have any of those things under a monarchy. It was a catalyst for revolution, thanks be to God. And so they had the vision to say, those things must be enshrined in our guiding documents, and they must be protected at all costs. Love it. I have an all comers policy. This program is called In the Marketplace and it isn't called in the kitchen, in the family room. It's called in the marketplace because the goal is to get us out there, to enter into the culture for the cause of the cross, to listen with the ears on our heart, and to share the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ, which changes everything. How do we keep that good news to ourselves? But it doesn't mean once you get to the marketplace, you're not going to hear some crazy things. And there's some crazy things being said out there. So the center for American Progress is I'm not. I'm calling the plays between the bears and the Packers here. I'm not being political, but just if you looked at a political ruler, they would be on the hard left of that ruler. And they invited Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to come and speak. And today he made a rather stunning statement. So this comes out of Israel. So just remember, when you hear the moderator speak, she already has a very crystal clear worldview, hard to the left. But I think you just have to listen with the ears on your heart to what you're about to hear. Have a listen.
S14: I don't think we can leave this discussion without just asking you broadly about, um, what happened last night. A very eventful day on many scores, but the fact that we have Israel striking Iran and, uh, you know, in, uh, escalatory, I think would be an understatement. So what are your thoughts on that?
S15: Yeah. Um. Deeply concerned. I think we know anything in the Middle East. And, look, I know there's a lot of folks here and across the country, um, the situation in Gaza is is intolerable. And it became a central focus in the campaign and I would say, rightfully so, human rights issues, how we're going to how we're going to, you know, try and attempt to get a two state solution where we can allow folks to live peacefully and coexist and have their own self control or self-determination. Uh, the issue now in the spreading of this and I have to be candid with you, I was there during the debates and I voted for the Iran nuclear deal. I think it was one of the, uh, the most. Well, and I said in there, just to be clear with the Russian ambassador, with the French ambassador, um, you know, with our negotiators, with everybody who was there to bring about the capacity to stop Iran's nuclear capacity. But in a way that was not so punitive that we would hamper some of their economic growth. Um, I truly worry now. I'm, you know, I'm sure there's great strategic thinkers in the Trump administration that have now have now said, how is this going to, you know, a tweet from the president today said, I told them, I told them they should have done something. And now here we are. Yeah. Here we are with the with the Middle East back on fire in a way that is now expanded. Um, with I don't I Iran has to retaliate in their mind, I'm sure. And now who is the voice in the world that can negotiate some type of agreement in this? Who holds the moral authority? Who holds the ability to do that? Because we are not seen as a neutral actor and we maybe never were. I don't want to tell anybody that. I think there's a lot of people that say, you always leaned one way in this, but I think there was at least an attempt to be somewhat of the arbitrator in this. We saw President Carter do it with Begin and Sadat. We've had certain wins along the way that were actually mutually beneficial both ways. Now I ask who that is. And I mean consistently over and over again, we're going to have to face the reality. It might be the Chinese. And that goes against everything they say they're trying to do in terms of the balance of power. So I would just have to say my heart goes out for this. Ukraine continues to go on. Gaza continues to be a humanitarian disaster, and now it's expanded even further.
S1: Wow, wow. Okay. I want to make sure you heard that part. Stephen, play clip number 18. Just listen to this again, please.
S15: President Carter, do it with Begin and Sadat. We've had certain wins along the way that were actually mutually beneficial both ways. Now I ask who that is, and I mean consistently over and over again. We're going to have to face the reality. It might be the Chinese.
S1: Okay, I'm not being political, but I am going to use the brain that God gave me. So first of all, that was a pivot. And I know he was an assistant football coach, so he understands that. But the reality is she asked about Iran and she called it quote, this was again left leaning moderator. She called it an escalation. Here's the facts. I know there are stubborn things. They get in the way, but they had 60 days to come to the table. On day 61, Israel said, that's it. This had been in planning for quite some time because Israel, knowing Iran was not going to come to the table, knowing Iran calls for the continued annihilation of the Zionist regime there, the little Satan. The U.S. is the Great Satan, knowing that they were, according to intelligence sources, months away from taking their missiles and topping them off with nuclear capability. Israel said that's enough. And again, with pinpoint precision, they go in, they eliminate the military leaders. Just a handful left. Again, not collateral damage to innocent citizens. And they go in and they destroy the nuclear plants themselves. He does a pivot. He goes immediately to Gaza, which is not the situation they're talking about at all. Then he talks about the Middle East being on fire. Really? Because Jordan has allowed now U.S. and allied forces to fly into Jordanian airspace to shoot down Iranian drones, as has Saudi Arabia. If that's a fire. Give me more. I like that kind of protection. But then he turns to a communist regime and says they're the ones who can broker peace. Wait a minute. Communist China, who has made the declaration that they want global hegemony, they're going to control the entire Earth, and they'll stop at no means. So Monday, I'm going to talk to Bill Gertz about this. So let me see. They're bringing in toxic materials to try to, uh, uptick bioweapons. Weapons. They're infiltrating universities, they're buying up farmland, they're hacking our computers. They're trying to wreck our economy. They're trying to kill Americans without bullets. Let's do it with fentanyl instead. That's who's going to broker peace between Iran and Israel. By the way, for the record, it isn't a matter of brokering peace, brokering peace. It's a matter of Iran getting rid of their nuclear weapons. Yes or no? More after this. As a Christian, how do you digest the cultural issues of our day and in the market? We believe that understanding happens when we bring biblical truth to expose the darkness in our world. That's what we do every day and in the market. May I ask you to join us? When you become a partial partner, your monthly gift ensures this daily program continues. Become a partial partner today by calling 877 Janet 58 or go to in the market with Janet parshall.org.
S15: President Carter do it with Begin and Sadat. We've had certain wins along the way that were actually mutually beneficial both ways. Now I ask who that is. And I mean consistently over and over again, we're going to have to face the reality. It might be the Chinese.
S1: I can't even begin to understand where he would pull that from. They are a rogue, dangerous regime. They are not our friend by any stretch of the imagination. And they they're building their nuclear capabilities at record speed, but they're going to advise Iran on how to handle their situation with their nuclear warheads. What? Teach them how to build more supply the uranium.
S13: One of the worst mistakes leadership can ever make is either the failure, the cowardice, or the ignorance in recognizing who our real enemies are and then preparing to defend our nation and our people against those threats. I speaking of Iran. I remember back during the Obama administration that I was very, very troubled. And a lot of people were when we sent a $1.7 billion to Iran. They had violated sanctions, they had violated international law, and we stopped their money. That was in American banks. It never should have been released. $1.7 billion in cash in jets flown over to Iran. The same kind of leadership then that are still there. How much of that money was used to accelerate their nuclear plans of aggression? We don't know. But failure to recognize our enemies. Now to Tim Koch. Tim, really? Do you really believe what you're saying? Um, because China is a bad actor in terms of its intent toward the United States. The evidence, Janet is so replete. In fact, you cover it on a regular basis on your program, uh, cyber threats. In fact, uh, general Jack Keane recently said China is conducting the greatest hostile penetration in the United States adverse to us since our founding, uh, all of Silicon Valley and both political parties. And we can't agree on very much in Capitol Hill recently between the parties. But everybody seems to agree that China is one of our greatest threats, particularly if their military and their technological innovations continue at the pace that they are right now. And yet China is going to broker peace. They have no interest in protecting Israel or being an honest broker, and certainly they do have an interest if they were ever to be put in that position, I don't think they will. I don't think there's any way in the world Israel's too smart. Uh, Benjamin Netanyahu is too smart to ever agree to a third party like China negotiating this. Never. But the mere fact it came out of Tim's mouth tells me failure to recognize, being afraid to recognize, or trying to paint an enemy as a friend, which then really raises a red flag.
S1: Exactly. And I'm sure that I'm sure that China would have Israel's best interests at heart. Right out of the gate. Right.
S13: And ours.
S1: Right. Right. All right. So now and I've gotten emails from listeners who have asked Craig and I to talk about this, so we'll be happy to do it. So it's called No Kings. And if you go to their website, uh, in America, we don't have kings. They've defied our courts, deported Americans, disappeared people off the streets, attacked our civil rights, slashed our services. The corruption has gone too far. No thrones, no crowns, no kings. It's basically an anti President Trump rally and they're very well funded. And so here's the segue from China. Now I never thought I would be playing this audio, but Chris Cuomo showed up on News Nation and he started talking about the funding. In fact, he's not the only one. There's a whole myriad of people now that are starting to look at who's paying for this. The the masks that show up, the expensive hazmat masks, the signs that have been professionally produced, people that have been stopped on the street saying, why are you here? Because I got 200 bucks. I mean, so we know that some of them are caught up in the fury of this, and some of them might be doing it because it is their worldview and they think they're going to make a change. But some of them are absolutely paid agitators, and there's no question about it. I want you to listen to what Cuomo has to say about some of the funding for some of the things we've been seeing in our country lately. Have a listen.
S16: These protests are fed by dark sources with a desire for our destruction. One of the main players in organizing and funding the Los Angeles protests is a group called Chirla, L.A. Acronym Coalition for Humane Immigration Rights. They have received millions in government grants and state grants. But now reports are showing that there may be a foreign link specifically from China funding and organizing these protests. The pro-Chinese Far Left Party for Socialism and Liberation. They're known as the PSL. They are working with Chirla, helping fund the protests in Los Angeles and maybe elsewhere. Remember, all the parties in China are controlled by the CCP. So this is China and the party is pushing to destroy capitalism and the West. This is its agenda. This is what China wants. They even have a term for the effort. It's called the smokeless war, where they have this theory of how they'll destroy the West without actually taking to the battlefield. That's what they did during the anti-Israel campus protests. The PSL worked hand in glove with anti-Zionist student groups and helped organize and fund the Columbia campus encampments. Now it gets scarier. Where does the PSL get its money? Enter Shanghai based socialist billionaire Neville Singam. 2017 he sold his tech company for about a billion. Reports show the same year, he started funding far left groups like the PSL to the tune of millions. Singam is not America's friend. He has deep business ties to the CCP, but also has strong ideological ties to communism. Period. People who worked for him says he's an admirer of Mao, Che Guevara, Hugo Chavez, not friends of American culture. According to The New York Times, Singam has funded and developed a deep global empire of pro-China non-profits in the media and grassroots political space, steering millions into these groups over the years, including the PSL and Guess Who was associated with the PSL and other Singam funded groups. Elias Rodriguez. Ring a bell? The 30 year old Chicago man who murdered two Israeli staffers in cold blood last month to make a political point.
S1: Well, there you go. Now again, Craig and I share this because we don't have we don't have a spirit of fear. God did not give us a spirit of fear, but power, love, and of a sound mind. And so let me appeal to the sound minds among us. Again, this is part of the latter days, this lawlessness. I don't know where we are in the eschatological timeline. I know we're one day closer to Jesus return today than we were yesterday. And should he tarry and he doesn't come today or tomorrow, then we'll be one day closer by the time Father's Day arrives. But the bottom line is, is I think it's important, being a good Berean, to test all things and to understand that this smokeless war. Bill Gertz has talked about this. He talks about this in his books. And again, he will be joining me on Monday. And we're going to be talking more about the CCP. But when you understand that you could foment revolution within the parameters of a democracy like we have here in the United States. And you don't have to fire a bullet. It saves them a lot of time, energy and effort, doesn't it, to be able to simply cause a revolution. It's a Marxist technique. They Marxists say it's works for us. We can just get other people to do it. I'm looking at a flyer, by the way, right now, funded by a group that happens to be Asian Americans for Progressive America. They're organizing and calling for national anti-dictatorship parades. That's before the name. No Kings came up for what's going to happen tomorrow. And this is tied into something called the Global Ignition plan. And creating chaos in the United States has always been a part of the C.c.c. plan. And I'm not scared. God's in control. He's going to be on the throne today, tomorrow, the next day, and for all eternity. But I think it's imperative for us to understand that we have a more powerful weapon. I don't care how much Neville Singam's money is being thrown in there. I don't care about the Communist Chinese. I mean, I think it's important. I think you need to lift up the carpet and let the cockroaches be exposed to sunlight. But I think it's far more important that you and I understand that for those who have evil plans for tomorrow, that God stops and blows confusion into their camps. Let them express themselves freely if they want to. But the minute you start mayhem, property destruction, robbing stores, looting stores, hitting other people because they don't share the same worldview, you have crossed the line. And God created government in his order of his triune structures of family, government, and church before the church because he knew basically we were rebels at heart and that government was necessary to put in place a check if you didn't have Holy Spirit self control. And so all of this makes perfect sense when you put on the lens of Scripture. So Craig talked to me about this. So if even if the CCP is going to be funding this because they want cultural chaos, because we are the great enemy, they've declared that without hesitation. And so these protests tomorrow, if they look like LA, they could get messy, there could be property damage, and there could be illegal hurtful activity that takes place. Greater is he than is that is in us than he that is in the world. Talk to me.
S13: Well, I think followers of Christ in particular. Number one, prayer. Number two, participation in the civic experiment that I believe was birthed by the providence of God called American Constitutional Republic, that we have in a constitutional form of government. Um, it's important, by the way, this no king or no kings campaign. Uh, the slogan and I've gone to their site and you have to probably um, but their, their slogan is, uh, and they've put this on X used to be called Twitter. Uh, quote ice out of, uh, out of LA National Guard. Go away. And what they're saying is no kings. Um, and, uh, the government is being run like an autocrat. Well, in fact, it's not. As a matter of fact, those that didn't believe the National Guard should have been called went to court. And that's how our system works. That's how the rule of law works. And the judge ruled one way and then the appellate court when it got appealed. Oh, no. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has now said no, not so fast. No, we're not going to say that, uh, the president does not have the authority to take over the National Guard. We're going to have arguments, and they're supposed to have arguments, oral arguments in a couple of days. That's the rule of law. Janet.
S1: Yeah, and that's the way it's supposed to work. We've got more on this when we return again. Check out our truth tool this month. Have you ever wondered if it really is about standing in awe of the great and glorious King? 877 Janet 58 gift of any amount I'm going to send it to you is my way of saying thank you back after this. Love him or hate him. X changed the world. And it's interesting because people who are going to be participating in No Kings are using that platform to get the word out, to have them join what are now about 1500 rallies that are planned all across the country big cities, small cities, by the way, and there are even people training you to get ready. Wait wait wait. If it's just a parade, we're going to exercise your free speech. Why do you need to be told never go by yourself. Cover all of your tattoos. Cover your face with a mask. I don't know, Craig. That doesn't sound a whole lot like we're just having a peaceful march down Main Street. Why are they making sure that they can't be identified? And by the way, if you believe in what you believe, why are you covering your face? Why aren't you just showing your face to the world?
S13: Yeah. You know, that's that's one of those common sense things. Wait a minute, wait a minute. You know, if you believe what you believe, then be proud and open and transparency. Speaking of transparency, um, some folks may wonder out there, um, you know, well, there are going to be some peaceful protesters. So a couple people get out of line and maybe throw some firebombs. But what about the peaceful. Right. Well, you know, our legal system has addressed that again, the rule of law. Do you either go to the rule of law or you say, well, you know, yeah, cars are being burned and police are being attacked and buildings are being set on fire, but, you know, free speech. No, that's not free speech. 2023 the US Supreme Court, in a case called Counterman versus Colorado, set the standard and made it real clear. Not some people are going to say, well, it's not that clear. The law is never, you know, precise like mathematics. But the Supreme Court said that free speech, uh, the boundary of free speech in, for instance, say, an assembly that gets out of line is whether the people who were sponsoring it and organizing it and promoting it and involved in it. Are they reckless? Uh, in presenting a substantial risk of harm to others? It doesn't. You don't even have to prove, by the way, to lose your First Amendment rights to free speech, that you intentionally went in and wanted a molotov cocktail thrown. Rather, if you plan something on the surface that you say is peaceful, but you know there's a really good chance it's going to go haywire and violent, then that's recklessness. And if it's reckless, the First Amendment doesn't protect you. So what's been going on in LA to my mind? And for anybody who's been watching those, uh, has clearly been something where the organizers had to know that there was a high risk and high degree of probability that exactly that would happen, which means this isn't free speech at all, by the way. The the funder of this, the this Neville, uh, Singham, who sold his business in 2017. A software program, uh, company. Uh, he was a Silicon Valley, uh, IT guy. He sold it for $785 million. There's a lot of cash, uh, to put into some of these fundings. And, uh, it isn't just some right wing or conservative site that talked about this. Um, the New York Times also, uh, tied him, uh, to the fact that he was, uh, directly connected, uh, with pro-Chinese propaganda. And that was the wording of The New York Times, uh, about a year and a half or two, two years ago. So, uh, it's well known that he is sympathetic to the Chinese cause. And it looks to me by funding these groups, he's very hostile to American interests.
S1: Yeah. Well, talking about hostile to American interests, how about American business? You've got Christy Walton, who's the heir to the Walton family fortune, i.e. Wal-Mart. She takes out a full page ad in the New York Times promoting the event. I find that interesting. And then you've got a bunch of other groups that are getting together for that date. You've got Andy Beshear of the governor of Kentucky, you've got Al Sharpton, you've got all kinds of other people like the American Postal workers, the American Federation of Teachers, the Communication Workers of America. So you've got a bunch of unions behind this, but then that doesn't count the BLM, the Antifa, the Black Lives Matter. And then, of course, the free, Free Palestine crowd will be in there as well. So obviously these are people with a particular worldview. Again, let me say declaratively, I celebrate free speech and an all comers policy, but will it just be an event where you're marching down the street and carrying signs, or will you loot? Will you hit? Will you cause property destruction? Will you do graffiti? Are you going to challenge police officers if you get out of range?
S13: And in fact, the legal standard is set by our highest court under our constitutional system of three tripartite organizations that run the country, which is the judiciary and the legislative and the and the chief executive, the judiciary has said the High Court has said you don't even if you don't intend it directly or there's no evidence of that. If you are reckless in basically, I don't care if the burning the buildings turn on fire. You've lost your First Amendment rights to claim a free speech, right to have those people there.
S1: But you got people at Columbia University. You can't draw the distinction between free speech and behavior. So as long as we blurred the lines of distinction that you can hit somebody, hate somebody, throw a molotov cocktail, and somehow that's protected free speech, then we've adulterated the First Amendment. By the way, if you're counting, there's about $2.1 billion from 198 companies. Trust me, when I get that list, I'm going to be sharing it on the air, uh, in revenues that are going to be used to help fund all of this. And so there are people now on Capitol Hill that are calling for immediate hearings to see where this to use Chris Cuomo's word, the dark money is coming from. And if you've got foreign entities, that is a violation of American law. You can't bring in foreign money like that to cause domestic terrorism.
S13: Let me read this headline from 2023 New York Times, quote, A global web of Chinese propaganda leads to a U.S. tech mogul. Just the person we talked about was and who lives in Shanghai, by the way, and is a supporter of China. And he is funding through his wealth made in Silicon Valley in our economic, uh, rule of capitalism, so that we can now be attacked by foreign money.
S1: So, again, so much for us to be praying for. Craig, I'm going to ask you to pray pray against the evil that might happen over the weekend. Pray for wisdom for what's going on in Israel, freedom for the Iranian people, uh, the annihilation of the nuclear program so that innocent people will not be killed. Pray.
S13: Father, uh, at home, we thank you for the Constitution. We thank you for the founders. Who? Many of them, if not most of them, followed the dictates of your word to establish a constitutional republic. We thank you for the rule of law. May it prevail. May the demonstrations be peaceful and restrained this weekend. And property, and more importantly, people would be protected from harm. And then we pray for abroad, father, that great nation of Israel, which is the apple of your eye, and you have written about in your word. We pray that you protect the people of Israel, the people of Iran. And you would, father give wisdom to those Israeli leaders and our leaders in Washington, DC, and you would deal in your providential sovereign power with those despots in Iran.
S1: And we pray this in Jesus name, Amen and Amen. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. We'll see you next time, friends.