S1: Hi friend, thank you so much for downloading this podcast and I truly hope you hear something that edifies encourage, equips, enlightens, and then gets you out there in the marketplace of ideas. But before you go, I want to tell you about this month's truth tool. It's called Have You Ever Wondered? And I absolutely love this topic because if you're like me, going out into the night sky and looking up and seeing a million stars, don't you just stop and think about God? And are you not in a moment of awe and wonder or looking out over the vast expanse of an ocean and you start thinking, what is man, that thou art mindful of him? And it makes you wonder about the magnificence of God? I think that sense of wonder was put there on purpose, and this wonderful book includes a composite of multiple authors who have written from their perspective as a scientist, or a historian, or a mathematician or an artist, on why they all have this sense of awe through the work that they do. In other words, the heavens declare the glory. And as it tells us in Romans, we are really without excuse because his handiwork is everywhere. And this book invites you to walk through the chapters written by people who all have a sense of awe and wonder when it comes to God through their various disciplines in life. It's an amazing book and it's yours. For a gift of any amount, just call 877 Janet 58. That's 877 Janet 58. Ask for a copy of Have You Ever Wondered? And we'll send it right off to you as my way of saying thank you, because we are listener supported radio. Or you can go online to in the market with Janet Parshall and you're also on the website, consider becoming a partial partner. Those are people who give every single month at a level of their own choosing. You always get the truth tool, but in addition to that, you get a weekly newsletter that includes my writing and an audio piece just for my partial partners. So 877 Janet 58 or the website in the market with Janet parshall.org consider becoming a partial partner or asking for this month's truth tool. Have you ever wondered? And now please enjoy the broadcast.
S2: Here are some of the news headlines we're watching.
S3: The conference was over. The president won a pledge.
S4: The Americans worshiping government over God?
S5: Extremely rare safety move by a 17 years.
S4: The Palestinians and Israelis negotiated.
S5: This is not.
S1: Hi friends. Welcome to In the market with Janet Parshall. Craig partial is with me as he is on Fridays. And I'm particularly glad he's here today because this is a pivotal moment in world history. Late last night, Israel, in what was a several month planned attack with pinpoint specificity, underline those words, is going after the nuclear capabilities of the regime in Iran. Now, it's so interesting because yesterday we spent an hour with Doctor Michael Riedel talking about Israel, talking about the fomenting going on in Iran, followed up by a conversation with Hormuz. Shahriyar an hour or two, and he was unbelievably prophetic that this moment was coming. Now, today, the Iranian regime is retaliating. We're going to give you an update on that, because literally the events and the story changes by the hour. But I think it would be good for all of us to turn to our dear friends at CBN news, where Chris Mitchell files this report from Jerusalem.
S6: Called Operation Rising Lion, Israeli warplanes attack strategic sites throughout Iran and in Tehran itself. Just after the attack began, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed the nation and the world.
S7: This operation will continue for as many days as it takes to remove this threat. For decades, the tyrants of Tehran have brazenly, openly called for Israel's destruction. They backed up their genocidal rhetoric with a program to develop nuclear weapons.
S6: He warned Iran was on the verge of those nuclear weapons.
S7: In recent months, Iran has taken steps that it has never taken before. Steps to weaponize this enriched uranium and if not stopped, Iran could produce a nuclear weapon in a very short time. It could be a year. It could be within a few months. Less than a year. This is a clear and present danger to Israel's very survival.
S6: President Trump had given Iran two months, 60 days to negotiate an end to its nuclear program. That deadline passed Thursday, and Israel attacked on day 61. U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio announced the U.S. is not taking part directly in the attack. Trump posted on Truth Social. We remain committed to a diplomatic resolution to the Iran nuclear issue, adding that Iran first must completely give up hopes of obtaining a nuclear weapon. The IDF announced its warplanes hit targets throughout Iran. Online videos out of Iran showed the aftermath of the explosions at nuclear sites like Natanz, Isfahan and others. The IDF also announced that it eliminated senior Iranian leaders, including armed forces commander Mohammad Bagheri, Revolutionary Guard Commander Hossein Salami, and air defense commander Ghulam Ali Rashid. The IDF and Mossad also eliminated several key nuclear scientists. Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei warned that Israel would face severe punishment for the strikes, and Iran launched hundreds of drones in retaliation. But the IDF announced most of them were destroyed. Iranian born global terrorism expert Doctor Amir Hamidi told CBN news what he's hearing from inside Iran.
S8: Many Iranians, especially major cities, may be silent in public, but privately there is a sense of quiet relief. A growing portion of society blames the regime for dragging Iran toward war and international isolation through secrecy of nuclear ambitions.
S6: Hamidi said many Iranians hope this could be the beginning of the end of the regime.
S8: They think you are out of time. Your weapons are compromised, your secrets are exposed, and you are. Collapse has begun. The time is ticking and see what happens. Everybody is hoping which it will be end of this nightmare and will be end of this tyranny of the Islamic Republic.
S6: On Thursday, before Operation Rising Lion began, Prime Minister Netanyahu prayed at the Kotel and placed a note in the Western Wall. It read from numbers chapter 23. He shall rise like a lion and lift himself like a lioness. Netanyahu ended his message, quoting Moses.
S7: Over 3000 years ago, Moses gave the people of Israel a message that has steeled their resolve ever since. Be strong and courageous, he said. Today, our strong and courageous soldiers and people stand together to defend ourselves against those who seek our destruction. And by defending ourselves, we defend many others and we roll back a murderous tyranny.
S6: Chris Mitchell CBN news, Jerusalem.
S1: So much in that story to unpack. So let me start by going again how this is a significant part of the globe. It is undeniable. I do not know how many world leaders are quoting Moses, the Old Testament, when they lead themselves into their stage of protection. And that's exactly what this is. Let me underscore that. Here's what we know as a result of last night's missile firing from Israel. Pinpoint specificity. Now, the nuclear program in Iran has been set back by years and years and years. That's number one goal that's been accomplished. Number two, the heads of the snake have been cut off. There is a chart out now that all but three of the main military leaders have been eliminated. That's why the third part of Chris's story is so important. And it's something we talked about with Hormoz later yesterday, and we're going to talk with him later today. This is an opportunity for the Iranian people to be free at last from the hobnail boots of the theocracy and the ayatollahs. This is a minute in history where Christians need to be on their knees. Now, specificity in warfare is not something subscribed to a barbaric regime. So now when the missiles have been fired back and by the way, and there were over 200 ballistic missiles fired today in areas of population in Israel, I am happy to report that out of the 200 missiles that were fired, only nine got through. There have been a few injuries so far. No casualties have been reported, but the difference is Iran is shooting into populated areas, and Iran and Israel has been, again with very specific firepower going right to where these military leaders general. This and again, it's changing by the minute. We understand that there's another strike from Israel to Iran as we speak. And the final third wave from Iran as of today has now stopped temporarily. Your thoughts?
S9: Yeah. This is not just a regional. This is a geopolitical and global issue. And of course, American interests are at stake. Uh, interestingly, the timing, Janet, Sunday, this Sunday talks were planned for Oman, which is, uh, a middle eastern country, uh, on the edge of the Arabian Peninsula between the United States and Iran. And they were scheduled. Now we'll see if anything goes ahead. Uh, but, uh, But United States is watching. We are not officially supporting. However, we are in prayer supporting Israel's right to defense.
S1: And we'll be back. God uses so much in the world around us to point to him. Our sense of wonder is really about knowing him. That's why I've chosen. Have you ever wondered, as this month's Truth Tool? This book is for all who have looked up at a million stars in the night sky and just wondered, ask for your copy of. Have you ever wondered when you give a gift of any amount to in the market, call 877 Janet 58. That's 877 Janet 58 or go to in the market with Janet Parshall.
S7: As Prime Minister, I've made it clear time and again, Israel will never allow those who call for our annihilation to develop the means to achieve that goal. Tonight, Israel backs those words with action. We struck at the heart of Iran's nuclear enrichment program. We struck at the heart of Iran's nuclear weaponization program. We targeted Iran's main enrichment facility in Natanz. We targeted Iran's leading nuclear scientists working on the Iranian bomb. We also struck at the heart of Iran's ballistic missile program. Last year, Iran fired 300 ballistic missiles at Israel. Each of these missiles carries a ton of explosives and threatens the lives of hundreds of people. Soon, those missiles could carry a nuclear payload, threatening the lives not of hundreds, but of millions. Iran is gearing up to produce 10,000 of those ballistic missiles within three years. Now just imagine. Imagine 10,000 tons of TNT landing on a country the size of new Jersey. This is an intolerable threat. It too must be stopped.
S1: Benjamin Netanyahu addressing the world after they started their project Rising Lion. This is a hugely important moment in global history. By the way. Just a couple of facts. Again, remember, this was a matter of Steve Witkoff meeting in Oman in the next few days trying to get Iran to come to the table and work out some sort of agreement. Absolutely did not do it. They've resisted it all along. They were given a timetable 60 days, the 61st day. Israel responds. This is what patience sounds and looks like. Again, Israel going in with precision to dismantle their nuclear program, something that they need to do for self preservation. I want to hear from Tom Doyle on this. This is the man who loves the Middle East, and he loves the Word of God, and he loves the people who live in the Middle East deeply. He founded uncharted ministry years ago where when God opens the door, he and his wife, Joanne go in and share the good news. And he's always got, if we can put it this way, boots on the ground so he hears from sources all over the Middle East. And it's very important for us to understand what they're saying, what they're thinking, what they're hoping, and how we can pray for them. So, Tom, thank you so much. I bet you're like me. We're one of those neck snap moments where suddenly you turn to the television and you go, Uh-Oh, here it comes. We all knew it was happening. I don't know that anybody saw that it would start yesterday.
S10: Oh my gosh, have we been hearing it was going to start for 20 years now? And it finally happened last night. Israel was masterful going after scientists, going after terrorist leaders who are billionaires, by the way, and, um, and going after some of the hard areas like, uh, I heard they just went after Fordo today in the second wave, and that's really good. It's it's close to comb, which is the radical seminary for Shiite Muslims, 50,000 students. And so you got you've got, um, imams and mullahs and you've got nuclear weapons not far away. That is not a good combination to have together, that's for sure. But I'm telling you, Janet, the people in Iran are elated. They have to be quiet. They can't go out and celebrate in the street. But I got a call this morning. We're talking with all of our friends in Israel, the governor of Golan, people all over. And then I get a call from Amir, who is in Esfahan, and he translated a couple of my books, and he was just so delighted at what's happening. He goes, look at what Netanyahu is doing. He's hitting the bad guys. He's sparing the civilians. And he said, we are ready for this regime to fall. And then something he told me, something so creepy. Janet, he said last night when Israel started to hit Esfahan, he said, we heard it in the sky. It sounded like demons and evil spirits crying out. And he played a recording. And you talk about creepy. And he's. I said, you know, Amir, maybe this is. Maybe this is Michael fighting the Prince of Persia again. Maybe God just peeled back the war in the heavenlies so you guys could hear what was really happening there. It's not just a war on the ground. It's a war in the heavenlies against good evil, good angels and evil angels for sure.
S1: Tom, I'm so glad that you brought that in, because nobody in the alphabet soup networks is going to report it like that. But I think we do ourselves a disservice as followers of Christ if we don't understand not only the geopolitical parts of this. The resource part of this, the UN is involved, but the spiritual aspect of this conflict. You know, I follow a whole lot of people who post, probably at their own peril, out of Iran, and they're writing in graffiti on the walls. They don't dare get caught, you know, keep going. Israel set us free. Israel, we can't wait. We support you, Israel. So once again, it's the delineation in so many of these terrorist regimes. Is this not the case where you separate the leadership from the people? You know, I follow Ayatollah Khomeini on X, so whoever's impersonating him posts his things out there. And every single day it's death to the Zionist regime. Death to the regime. How long do you let someone like this go? As they're continuing to build their nuclear capability, and some of the IDF reports are that they were literally months away. You can't show up a day late when they have nuclear capability.
S10: Oh my gosh, shouldn't they? There's no question what they're going to do. They're going to fire away as soon as they can. They've been promising it. And they've been using their proxies to just buy time for themselves to develop these nuclear weapons. So who knows? I mean, only God knows how close they were. But we were hearing it was close. And of course, Israel was masterful, making it look nonchalant. There's peace talks on Sunday. They knew nothing was going to happen at those peace talks. Nothing ever does. And they were ready to go. And did they ever surprise them? Wow. Well, I think they were just disoriented 100%.
S1: And I have to tell you, kudos to the president of the United States for playing it. So cool. He and his wife, Melania are off to the Kennedy Center to watch Les Mis at the Kennedy Center, and a reporter shouts out, Is Iran going to attack Israel? And he goes, who knows? Very cavalier. Now we know that they were in phone calls as early as Monday night coordinating with Israel. And let me point out, also, thanks be to God and may we always have this posture. The United States is helping defend Israel at this point. They are not going after Iran, but they are defending we have aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean. We have another aircraft carrier that's in the I think it's in the, uh, Adrian. Yeah, it's in the Arab Sea. So we've got them surrounded and they're offering their defense. United States isn't sitting on their hands on this by any stretch of the imagination. Tom, if I can, let me selfishly ask you to stay with me. One more segment, because now I want to hear what you're hearing from people in Israel. Thank you for telling us about Iran. But we need to hear what boots on the ground in Israel are saying then. So again, the U.S. is defending Israel to help her defend herself. May we always have that posture back after this.
S7: Our fight is not with you. Our fight is with the brutal dictatorship that has oppressed you for 46 years. I believe that the day of your liberation is near. And when that happens, the great friendship between our two ancient peoples will flourish once again. I want to assure the civilized world we will not let the world's most dangerous regime get the world's most dangerous weapons. And Iran plans to give those weapons, nuclear weapons to its terrorist proxies. That would make the nightmare of nuclear terrorism all too real. The increasing range of Iran's ballistic missiles would bring that nuclear nightmare to the cities of Europe and eventually to America. Remember, Iran calls Israel the small Satan. It calls America the Great Satan. And this is why for decades, it's led millions in the chants of death to Israel and death to America. Today, Israel is responding to those genocidal calls with action and with a call of our own. Long live Israel and long live America!
S1: Netanyahu, talking to both the Iranian people and the people of the world specifically, also to the United States. So Israel is in the process of dismantling Iran's nuclear program. And as a result, over 200 missiles have been fired at Israel today. Tel Aviv the skies in Tel Aviv lit up like the 4th of July. It was just a barrage. Three waves back to back to back. Thanks be to God. Most of them were intercepted. Nine however, did get through reports of a few injuries. No fatalities. Thanks be to God at this point. And so the United States, to repeat myself now, has said that they are going to stand to defend Israel. And as a result of that, we do have two fleet carriers in the Mediterranean, one in the Arabian Sea. We are providing intelligence. We're providing all the support we can to defend. That's different from us being actively involved in going into Iran. That is not something we have done at this point. We've also given them the chance to come to the table, and they refuse to do it again and again and again. That is a perfect picture of spiritual blindness. Tom Doyle is with us. He founded Uncharted Ministries. We'd love to talk to Tom on a regular basis, as he tells us how the love of Jesus is being spread throughout the Middle East. And if today's headlines don't tell you, that's what needs to happen. Awake O sleeper. So, Tom, you gave us some input into what you're hearing from the people in Iran. What about the people in Israel? You know, the people at Tel Aviv who've never been there? People need to know it's this beautiful Mediterranean town. It's filled with shops and restaurants and resorts, and it's heavily populated dozens and dozens of apartment buildings. The sirens have been going off all last night. They've been going off today. They have been told through the security system, stay indoors no matter what. They still have to be afraid. I mean, to watch that interception is wonderful, but sometimes they go through and then you worry for your life. So talk to me about what you're hearing.
S10: Yeah. If the one word that's, you know, summarizes Iran is hope, I think the one word that summarizes Israel is relief that the people are they just want to get this over with. I mean, they have been fighting the proxies for can you believe it, 615 days, Janet? Can it be and and here they've been doing that. And finally they're going after the epicenter of terrorism. Why not go to the beast and knock it out? And that's what they're hoping for. So it's hard. All of our friends have been called up, all the reservists, everybody that works with uncharted and people we work with on tours and that they're all called up. They're all ready to go, but they're relieved that maybe this could put an end to it. And I'm telling you, this was about as precision as it gets. Last night, I just was. We just sat there with our mouths open. The number of terrorists that they took out, the number of sites that they crippled, and and how the people must just be rejoicing. Because just think of the billions of dollars that's gone to this. And Israel keeps doing things. You know, they had the Stuxnet virus. They have all kinds of things that have put them back. And it always just doesn't end well for Iran. But they keep trying and trying. But they were close. And I think Israel feels a sense of relief that the leadership stood up and said, okay, we got to go. And believe me, Janet, being in Iran a couple of times, smuggling Bibles, there is Mossad agents crawling in that place, and the Iranians would tell you that. They would say, they're all over the place and we know it. And we saw the anti-aircraft missile launchers right in the middle of the street, right next to schools. I mean, they were so obvious and none of them worked. Nobody got hurt. And the Israeli Air force, it was masterful. And all that air fueling that they do with that supertanker, I mean, you know, get a draft of wind and they crash and it's horrible explosion. Everything went amazing. God was behind this 100%.
S1: And, you know, you talk about the Mossad. There are reports that they had, again, identifying the fact that they've been in Iran. That's why they are the Mossad. And they were already setting up ways to make sure that the the drones were dismantled. So they weren't ineffectual in terms of being launched. So in other words, this this didn't just happen. They didn't wake up on day 61 and said, let's go get him. They've been planning for months and months and months. And I also want our friends to understand that. Again, I don't think there's any intelligence source or military source like there is in Israel. It's just it's an unbelievable system. But I want to go to you said about precision. So many of the military heads were literally gathered in one place for a meeting that was part of the way to get them in one place to minimize the collateral damage. And this rocket goes right in through a window in a building to where they are, thereby eliminating collateral damage. Do you know any other nation on planet Earth who does that?
S10: Who and who can pull that off? And you know what, Janet? With with the believers there when we were in Iran, they were telling us they would have a one month fast for their leaders, for the country leaders. And they said, we pray three things. I said, okay, what are they, number one, that they would get saved. Okay. If that doesn't happen, number two, that they get removed from leadership. Okay. What happens if that doesn't happen? Number three, that they'd be struck dead. And I thought, now that's a prayer meeting. And some of those prayers are being answered.
S1: That's exactly.
S11: Right. Wow.
S1: Tom, thank you so much. This was a last minute request you are so gracious to have come on and shared your perspective. I just think it's so important for believers. They're going to get spin on the news. There's already a palpable bias against Israel. Remember that every time she goes to war, the anti-Semites raise their head and they go after Israel. So the facts, the facts, the facts be a good Berean and test all things. We're going to continue our reporting on what's happening in this very historic moment in world history, right after this. Going through life with the Bible in one hand and the newspaper in the other is essential for each of us on our walk with Christ. And that's what we do on in the market. We examine culture, interpret the headlines, and look at the news from a biblical perspective. When you become a partial partner, you're directly responsible for putting this program on the air, reaching men and women across America with the practical application of God's Word. Become a partial partner today by calling 877 Janet 58 or go to in the market with Janet Parshall.
S7: Tonight I wish to speak to you, the proud people of Iran. We're in the midst of one of the greatest military operations in history, Operation Rising Lion. The Islamic regime, which has oppressed you for nearly 50 years, threatens to destroy my country, the state of Israel. The objective of Israel's military operation is to remove this threat, both the nuclear threat and the ballistic missile threat to Israel. And as we achieve our objectives, we're also clearing the path for you to achieve your objective, which is freedom. In the past 24 hours, we've taken out top military commanders, senior nuclear scientists, the Islamic regime's most significant enrichment facility, and a large portion of its ballistic missile arsenal. Larson. More is on the way. The regime doesn't know what hit them. They don't know what will hit them. The nation of Iran and the nation of Israel have been true friends since the days of Cyrus the Great, and the time has come for you to unite around your flag and your historic legacy by standing up for your freedom from an evil and oppressive regime. It has never been weaker. This is your opportunity to stand up and let your voices be heard. Woman. Life. Freedom. Zan. Zendegi. Azadi. As I said yesterday and many times before, Israel's fight is not with you. It's not with you. The brave people of Iran, whom we respect and admire. Our fight is with our common enemy. A murderous regime that both oppresses you and impoverishes you. Brave people of Iran. Your light will defeat the darkness. I'm with you. The people of Israel are with you.
S1: Benjamin Netanyahu addressing the dear people of Iran. By the way, remember, this is called Project Rising Lion. It isn't just the Lion of Judah that he's talking about. It isn't just that verse that he wrote on the piece of paper and then pushed it into the Western Wall. It also happens to be a lion that emblazons the flag of Iran. Oh Lord, may it be an opportunity for the people of Iran to really and truly know freedom. They have felt the heavy boot on their neck for 46 years. Lord, is this an opportunity for these people to be set free? Doctor Shariah is with us. Founder of Iran Alive Ministries. He was raised in a muslim family, came to the U.S. during the revolution in 79. Came to faith in Christ. Started a church, now started Iran ministries 24 over seven. The gospel is being beamed into Iran and Yemen yesterday. I just kept thinking about you so much last night when the news broke, I thought, wow, you were absolutely being prophetic. We were talking about this. We had no idea when it would happen. And a few hours later, Israel starts to dismantle the nuclear program in Iran. It isn't just about destroying their nuclear capabilities. This is an opportunity for the door of liberty and freedom to be opened to the Iranian people. You have sources in Iran. Tell me what you're hearing.
S12: And thank you, Janet, for allowing me to share, because you don't hear that in the news. I'm in touch with them. I just had a broadcast, a church service broadcast, and I was two hours in touch talking to the people of Iran I just finished ten minutes ago. So this is what I hear when there was negotiation going on with the Trump people of Iran were not happy. They were not happy because they thought if this negotiation, if the government of Iran says, okay, we won't we won't do nuclear, uh, you know, activities and development. And if they get, uh, in, uh, in a deal with Trump, they are in trouble. People of Iran, they did not want that. They said if this deal goes through, then the government will stay in power. We'll get some money. Wow. That's going to be very bad for us. They're going to keep the money. They're going to do terrorism, but it will not come to us. So the people of Iran were against these negotiations with Trump. So when this happened with Netanyahu, they started they they feel good. They feel hopeful. They say good, good. Netanyahu, especially when Netanyahu attacked and killed some of the commanders. You know, the the Revolutionary Guard commander and others, people of Iran got some hope today, I hear positive. And I say, how about the war? War is ugly. You could be killed. And they say we have been paying the price for the last 45 years with our with our lives. We don't mind paying a little bit more if we can get be set free. One of them said something very funny. I mean, interesting. He said, I said, aren't you afraid of the collateral damages of these attacks? He said, we have been collateral damage for the 45 years. What's new?
S1: Wow. Wow. And how true that is. How very true that is. You know, again, it depends. The world opens up when you have platforms like X. And I've been following so many Iranians today who literally have been spraying graffiti on walls saying, keep it up, Israel set us free Israel. And then there's a prince in exile who's encouraging the people to rise up as well. That's unbelievably significant. Now, I know that we're you're not a prophet or the son of a prophet, but what is the likelihood that this might be an open door for the people to finally throw off the yoke of the Theocrats and the ayatollahs?
S12: The probability of people doing it is almost zero. For me, it's it's nonexistent because the government of Iran is saying to the people, hey, yes we are. We have lost our proxies. We are being defeated in this war. But don't dare come to to on the streets. We are strong towards you. We have killed you. We will do it again. Thousands of you. If you come on streets, as we have done before, we will kill thousands of you on the streets. We're going to arrest tens of thousands of you and rape and torture and execute many of you in jail. So the people of Iran do not dare to take advantage of this time. The only hope that I see for the people of Iran is that there is a there is a division in the, in the government of Iran, and that's very possible. Janet, it's very possible that the leaders in Iran suddenly find this is a hopeless situation. And in a matter of a few days, this is very probable that they will leave Iran. Suddenly, tens of thousands of the leaders of Iran, both political and financial and spiritual leaders of Iran, suddenly will leave Iran and the government will collapse within less than less than a week, just like Syria. This is very probable.
S1: Yeah. You know, yesterday I asked you a question, and I kept thinking last night, over and over again about your answer, I asked you if Iran would basically stay alone. Now, you know, we know that there are backdoor bad actors here. We know there's a linkage, as you addressed yesterday between Iran and Russia. And we know that Russia is also beholden to China. So there's some very nefarious characters behind the scenes. But I ask you specifically, did you think anyone would come to the aid militarily of Iran? And you said, no. And I saw that born out today because Jordan has been allowing for allies to shoot down drones in Jordanian airspace, as has Saudi Arabia. Now, that's a pretty good sign to me that they're not going to be nations where they're going to rise up in support of Iran. In fact, they see the regime as problematic for the whole area. Am I right or wrong?
S12: You're so right. Iran has no friends, Iranian government has no friends, and China and Russia don't pretend to be friends because they take advantage of their sanctions. Whatever the sanctions are, the Russians and China says, okay, sell. Sell us your oil and cheap. That's our advantage. They pretend to be friends, but they're not. They will not stand with Iran and they will lose a lot. You know, with Trump, if they side with Iran, they will lose financially in a major way. And they will never do that.
S1: Yeah. Exactly. Right. So let me go back again to the people understanding that this is a real moment for them. The regime could be toppled. How that would happen, I don't know. But let me go to the bigger story. And this is the one you and I always talk about. And honestly, between you and me, it's my favorite part of the story. It's the spiritual aspect of this, you know, if we can't see God's hand in this, then I'm afraid that we're asleep. And Paul is jabbing us in the ribs and telling us to awake. The people hunger for freedom. You shared yesterday. And again, something I thought about. That's why last night's news was like, oh my word, how prophetic to be with hormones yesterday when so much was happening globally within the next few hours. But you said they got tired of Islam. Islam offered no hope. It didn't fill in the gap. So many went atheistic and then they got involved in drugs and alcohol and whatever would fill that hole in the human heart and that dissatisfied. And as a result of that, it's created a hunger for something else, for some one else. Which is why we are seeing that the fastest growing evangelical church, and I mean, that is a body of believers, not brick and mortar building of believers in the world is in Iran. How do you look at what's going on in the headlines today and not say that Aslan is on the move?
S12: The Lord is on the move, and I wish I could show you our graphs, the number of salvations we keep track every month, and it's exponentially growing in the time of hopelessness and war. The people of Iran are very open. And guess what I preached on today? You know, we had a live church broadcast and I preached to the people. We have 7 million viewers every day and, and and more. So I told them, I told them, hey, Israel is not your enemy. And don't look at today because according to the Bible, Iran and Israel will be friends. There's so many similarities, similarities between Iran and Israel. And there are so many promises, similar promises. So and then at the end, I encourage them. Don't be afraid. Bible says there will be war in Matthew 24, but he says, don't be afraid. Go out and share the gospel. So I told them, I send them out, I pray, and I commission our believers. Go out and be the light. The darker it gets into Iran that your light is going to shine brighter. Go. Love people. Go help people share the gospel. Because there's nothing like this. People are so open if they find out you're a Christian. Let me share this little story one. One of our leaders had had let so many people to Christ. I told him, what? How do you do this? He said, it's easy. I go to family gatherings. I go to parties. Where's the dinner party? I go there and I just stand up and say, hey guys, I'm a Christian. All I say I'm a Christian. People gather and they ask me about Jesus and I lead them to Christ.
S1: Wow, almost. Thank you so much for coming in on short notice for reminding us of the headline of the day is that headlines are being made in heaven. We pray like never before now. Blessings to you and may the Lord really impact through your ministry back after this.
S5: Okay.
S6: This is some.
S13: Short range systems. Stay. Stay here. You need to pull out a little bit. Okay. There's just a massive amount of fire coming to Tel Aviv right now. You need to get ready to pull it off the second. Get off the sticks. All right, let's go. Time to go. Okay, guys. Come on! Everyone move! Everyone move now! Stay with us. Stay with us! Pick up the gear. Let's go.
S1: It's important for you to hear that. It's one thing to get a cool talking head on the evening news to explain the story to you. It's another to be in the midst of this. So this is a reporter. As the missiles are coming in from Iran into Tel Aviv. Again, the distinction and there are so many here. Iran is going after densely populated areas. Israel has gone in with a precision strike and eliminated the majority. There are about three left, the majority of the Iranian leaders that are the part of the problem here that are part of this barbaric regime, and they have dismantled the nuclear program. They still have work to do. And by the way, this isn't going to be a 24 hour Desert Storm. Watch it on CNN. This is going to go on for a long, long time because Netanyahu has made the statement. And I think it behooves Israel to do this, that they have to do this until they get it right and they cannot quit. If you cut the head off the snake, it might just grow back another one, Craig, you've heard homeowners, you've heard Tom, you've got some of the reports. As we talk, there are some reports that Israel is yet again doing another strike against Iran and waiting for that to be independently verified. But tell me what your thoughts are thus far and why should we care?
S9: Well, first of all, I think there are two things we need to remember. Number one, the facts. And the facts are even. The UN's International Atomic Energy Agency just recently released a report and they said Iran leadership has been hiding the ball. They have. That is to say, the agency has just discovered hidden and undeclared nuclear materials that have been hidden by the Iranian government in three different places, without divulging it, according to the treaty agreement that they signed as a condition of not having a further war many years ago. So they have broken international law. Number two, what does Scripture say about the people and the nation of Iran? Uh, I would invite your listeners to turn to the last chapter and the last couple verses of Second Chronicles, chapter 36 and the first chapter of Ezra, which is right to the right of second Corinthians. Excuse me, second Chronicles in your Bible, because here we read the King of Persia grants the right to the Israelites to return to Jerusalem, to build the temple, to honor and worship the Lord. So this friendship, this very interesting, unique dynamic between Iran and the US and the people of Iran, even its leadership back then, not now, but then. And the nation of Israel goes back thousands of years. And Prime Minister Netanyahu mentioned that in his message. And we need to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, peace of Israel, and the peace and protection of the Iranian people. They are not the enemy. The enemy are the Mullah dynasty and totalitarian dictators who are delusional in their hate toward Israel.
S1: Yeah. Next hour we're going to talk about these know King rallies, about the 1800 plus rallies that are expected all across the country, of which there will be the Palestinian paid Marxists that are going to be a part of all of this. And we're going to expand our coverage next hour. So either listen live online or go to your favorite podcasts or download in the market with Janet Parshall, and you'll be able to hear either of the two hours we do every day, anytime you want to, at your convenience. But I want to point out again that there is no moral equivalency here. Remember again, the timing, being patient, giving the opposition all the time necessary to come to the table they were supposed to meet in Oman. And Steve Witkoff, who is our envoy to Israel, was going to be there. We invited them to come to the table. The president this entire week said, we still want them to negotiate, to negotiate and negotiate. I found his take on that very interesting, by the way, because while it might have created a temporary peace and a delay in the program, it wasn't going to benefit the Iranian people. So all things work together for good. I'm actually not really upset that there wasn't any negotiating. I don't think they were ever going to lay down their arms any more than the PA was going to say, we're going to have peace with Israel.
S9: So when you.
S1: When they tell you believe.
S9: Them, when you negotiate, it's either in good faith on both parties, but it's never in good faith. If only one of the parties comes in good faith and the other has a bad faith attitude of going through the motions and having no attempt or desire to work out a solution. And that would be the Iranian government.
S1: Yeah, 100%. So they were never they were stalling. They were obfuscating. They were delaying. Like I said, when you've got the Ayatollah Khamenei every single day talking about the hateful Zionist regime, and, you know, he actually sent out a tweet today and he said, God will repay. To which I responded, sir, what God would you be talking about? Because I remember reading in Scripture this my help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore. Psalm 121 one. That's the God of Israel. That is the God that the Ayatollah Khamenei should be referring to. He is not. This is a spiritual war.
S9: Just remember God, whether it's the founding of America, when Patrick Henry said that the God of heaven is involved in nation building, he's in the affairs of us as individuals and also the building and taking down of nations. So he God is not confused by this. He has a plan. And if you want to know the some details about his future plan, I would suggest you go to Scripture because it is laid out there both in the old and the New Testament.
S1: So again, if you're trying to look at there is such a thing as the doctrine of just war. If you haven't studied it, do so, particularly in these latter days. It's imperative you do that. There is an appropriate time for a country to defend itself, which, by the way, according to the Bible, is one of the primary reasons of government to protect its people. Okay. So they give them the full 60 days to come to the bargaining table. Day 61 Israel says that's it. And of course, all of their Intel tells them that they're probably months away from being able to pack their missiles with nuclear warheads. When that happens, the nation of Israel is annihilated. There's no gray area here. So to Israel's credit, again, with precision, with Mossad as hormones was telling us, having infiltrated Iran, they were able to set the stage to be able to go specifically after the military leaders and specifically after the nuclear bases, without going after mass density of population.
S9: Their offense was really defensive of protecting Israel, not slaughtering civilians. They studiously avoided.
S1: So what does Iran do today? They go after one of the most densely populated parts of Israel, and they just go after civilians. And I'm telling you, watching it in real time and you and I have connections in Israel, watching it in real time. When the rockets were coming and the missiles were coming in 200, that's a lot more than the last time that they tried this, except for nine. All of them were stopped through this unbelievable intercept program that they've got. It's not over. It's far from over. So if anything else from this hour of information, it's the mandate to pray. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Pray for wisdom for those in authority. Pray that the Iranian people would be liberated and set free once more, and pray for protection for the innocent Iranians and the innocent Israelis as well. Thanks for joining us, friends. We'll see you next time on In the Market with Janet Parshall.