S1: Coming to you from the Morning Star Mission sponsored studio. This is Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: You know, it's been raised in Alaska. Was pretty interesting when we built homes together. Everybody got a chunk of something. Men and women alike. Now, it was my dad and I that were building the house in the summer when I was 16 years old, and we were busting at morning, noon and night. But here came mom toward the end of the summer, and she was with my with my sisters on the insulation committee. And we're talking this was a big job. Yeah, my mom installed. I don't know how many square feet of friction fit. Yeah. Friction fit or staple back insulation. So up on the walls. How how does it work? Guys, help me here.
S3: I've got to go back. Yeah, I got to.
S2: Go back to my old days. Uh. There's insulation. You've seen pink insulation, right? Yeah. Okay. And that goes between the studs or up in the rafters, and you've got for anything that's going up in the lid, you have to generally have you staple it to to the rafters or in some way fasten it. And then on the walls you can go with friction fit. I remember when Friction Fit came out, everybody was fired up about that. So it was just a little bit wider than that 16in on center stud width. So just a little bit wider. So you push that insulation in. But you have to do it right. You can't mash it down. It takes away the R factor. The R factor is what makes your home insulated. So we had six inch exterior walls. And I remember thinking, wow, what a mom. She's because I'm working on other stuff with my dad, but I'd come by my mom's got a face mask on, she's got gloves on, she's got long sleeve shirt on. But fiberglass insulation is a job. And my mom would get up on ladders and she was putting in insulation.
S3: That's impressive.
S4: Yeah. Go, mom! I'm super impressed. Yeah.
S2: That's just kind of normal mom hood in Alaska.
S3: Really? Get your hands dirty.
S2: It was just real calming.
S4: That's amazing.
S3: Huh? Okay, so what's something, Jonathan? What's something you were impressed your mom could do?
S5: That's a good question. Something I was impressed my mom could do. You know, I think the thing I'm most impressed with is, is her ability to keep cool under any type of pressure. Because, you know.
S2: Good thing with four.
S3: Boys.
S5: Four boys. Yeah. No doubt. I mean, Carl, ally, Diana, you guys know me. I'm not someone who's very well known for his keeping cool under pressure. I, you know, I can get it.
S2: Must be your dad's genes.
S5: I think so, I think I got my dad's genes on that one. But my mom, like, sometimes I just am like, man, that woman is unflappable. I was like, she's cool, calm, collected in some of the most stressful situations I've seen. All good to go and not just putting on a brave face like she's like, it's okay, we're going to be fine. We got it. And I'm like, go, mom. Wow. So I'm impressed with that.
S2: Great. That great.
S5: Yeah.
S2: All right. Go around the horn here.
S3: Guys.
S4: I love it.
S3: Super die. Something that your mom could do that impressed you?
S4: I don't even think it even exists anymore. My mother used to be. Well, they call it secretary's assistant, but she was phenomenal at. I mean, she could type. To me, it was like a thousand words a minute. But she was an expert at shorthand. She would teach it. Wow. I don't even think they do shorthand. I think they do.
S2: Do they think they do? I think they teach it. Nobody uses it, but they.
S4: Teach phenomenal at that. Absolutely. She can still write some of it. It's still in her memory.
S2: But shorthand is one of the craziest things I ever.
S3: Okay, so what exactly?
S5: I don't know what shorthand.
S4: It's symbols and abbreviations. It's not even letters for secretarial because, you know, back then it wasn't computers. You got to fly. And if the, you know, boss is giving you a letter dictating you a letter instead of just writing it all out.
S2: All the.
S4: Shorthand was the faster way to take.
S5: It down. That's straight up hieroglyphics.
S3: Very much so. Oh, no.
S2: Shorthand is hieroglyphics. Yeah. It looks like something that King Tut invented.
S5: Yeah.
S4: No doubt. He was fantastic at it.
S3: Really?
S2: That's really cool. Fantastic at it. How many words a minute could she type? I bet she was a flier on that.
S4: She. She was seriously a flier on that expert. Top of her class. All that good stuff. Top of the secretary pool. All that good.
S3: Stuff. That's. Wow. That was her skills.
S2: Manual typewriters.
S3: And.
S4: The clink. Slide that thing over. Clink, slide that thing.
S3: Over.
S4: And keep typing away. Yeah.
S3: That's fascinating. Very much so. Yeah. And she still.
S4: Knows some of it.
S3: Yeah, man. For my mom, I was always impressed by her ability to make anything. She was an incredible seamstress. So she could sew and create the most beautiful dresses. And she made my prom dress.
S2: The fact that she made your prom dress is one of the riskiest, coolest things.
S3: She made me multiple gowns, and I couldn't find something that I liked. That was long enough for me to actually wear heels at five foot ten. So she sewed a prom dress for me, and it was beautiful. It was the most beautiful dress. So I was so impressed at how she would just sit down at that sewing machine in her hands. Could just make it felt like, make magic. Like she would just whip out the most beautiful creations.
S2: I got this one, just came in. My mom played first base for our town's women's softball team.
S3: Okay.
S2: Yes.
S3: Can I can I ask the boom crew on this one? Yes. Let's do it. Text only on this one. We'll just do this quickly. But what's something that impressed you that your mom could do? 800 555 7898 (800) 555-7898.
S2: Come on, light em up.
S3: Let's go! First base. Let's go!
S4: Go, mom!
S3: For the women's softball team.
S2: Oh, softball. That is so good. Except church leagues, they get rowdy, but the other ones are great. It's just. We're waiting for you guys. 805, five. Five, 555 7898. What are you blown away by that your mom could do? You're like, oh my goodness.
S3: I feel like moms have super like superpowers.
S2: They do have super powers. No doubt they have to.
S5: They have.
S4: To. They have to. That's a.
S3: Great is. You're juggling so many things at the same time.
S2: Oh, we got somebody like your mom, Ali.
S3: Oh, my mom made my wedding dress. 24. 19. Yeah. I mean, I think it's a lost art. Like like shorthand. I think there are these things that. Yeah, you don't you don't get taught how to do anymore.
S2: I know it's sad.
S3: Certainly not.
S2: Insulation is gone. My mom could yodel. Awesome. If you're a yodeling woman, I want you on air right now. If you can yodel as a woman, I want you on air. You're getting a Carlin Coop prize pack. If you are yodeling woman, I want you on air. 800 555 7898. If you are a yodeling woman, I want you on air right now.
S3: Wow.
S2: Okay. 805 Five five (789) 880-0555 7898. Okay, take it away, Ali.
S3: My mom could do the full splits when I was a kid. Like the cheerleader move. Like, were you? Oh.
S4: Mom.
S3: That's impressive. 1098 says we ran out of lunch meat one morning, so she cooked a whole pizza for my school lunch. That was impressive. My mom was a floor hockey goalie in high school, and would play goalie for me when I was a when I was practicing, my mom could ballroom dance. My mom made beautiful flower arrangements. My mom had the uncanny, uncanny ability to read a book and field and answer questions from their kids at the same time. Oh, daily meals. My mom could do shorthand, so make wedding cakes. My mom gave the best hugs, says 2561.
S2: Oh that's great, I'm looking for a yodeling. I'm still looking for a yodeling. Mommy, we had someone come in. I don't know that we had a chance to pick up the phone, but if you're a yodeling mom 800 555 7898.
S5: Is this someone who who is just going to try yodeling for the first time? Or someone who yodels?
S2: Someone who has yodeled. I mean, you don't have to be like a professional. It's not like you go to a state fair and get the blue ribbon. But you're a yodeler.
S5: Okay.
S2: Okay.
S3: This is a fascinating one. 2391 my mom could calibrate gyroscope on B-25 bombers during World War two. She actually calibrated General Doolittle's clean before they raided Tokyo.
S2: Stop!
S5: Wow.
S3: Wow.
S4: Wow. Yeah.
S5: That's incredible.
S4: I can't even get the words. Whoa!
S3: Oh, man. Listen to me without telling me what to do. Yeah. Moms are good at that. My mom was a nurse. My mom was a great seamstress. My mom could double Dutch.
S2: Outstanding.
S3: That's impressive.
S2: I'm still back on this. Calibrating gyroscopes.
S5: I mean, that's incredible.
S4: Yeah. World war two.
S6: Are you kidding me, man? Who in the world?
S2: That's something you don't do anymore? No, that's for sure.
S5: Computer will do that for you. Yeah.
S2: All right, one last shout out. I'm looking for a yodeling mom. Any age. Stage of life. 805. Five. Five. 78. 98. And then we got another question for you coming up that digs a little deeper. 800 555 7898.
S1: He was running from God, but God's love brought him home. Carl is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: Ellie's got a question for you, and it's a good one, ladies.
S3: What's something, mom, that you really want this Mother's Day? Think deeper than the the flowers or the Amazon gift card. What do you really want? 800 555 7898.
S2: Getting some good responses here. And what's really cool about this, this question is that it's evoking a lot of quality time. Isn't that sweet?
S3: Everything I've seen come in so far has to do with time. Time together. A board game, night walk on the beach together. My kids. To particularly people who have older children, young adults is just that. That time.
S2: Yeah. It's beautiful. Um. Organized quality time. Kids to be saved. That's that's been a common theme to. Yeah. That's a mama's heart, kids to know and follow Jesus Christ. That's a beautiful thing. We talk a lot about that around here, and we know that that can be a heartbreaking thing. But I want you to know that I have seen, I've witnessed and experienced God answered prayer to this very thing, that your kids would know Christ and really catch fire for him. It's one of the most reassuring things going. Julie in Illinois. What do you say, Julie?
S7: Hi, Carl. I would say a top ten list of the things they love about their mom or valuing them. I used to make my kids do that when they were little. Like, this. Write me a card and give me a top ten list of things you like about me. And I kept them and they're so sweet. And they're original. No one else would think of some of those things.
S2: That's so cool. Julie, thank you so much for calling in. Stay on the horn. Guess what, man? You're going a triple boomer.
S5: All right. Julie. Boom boom boom. Triple boom for you, Julie.
S2: That goes with your Carl and crew prize pack. So stay on the horn. Pretty cool. Getting some cool feedback here, Ali.
S3: And I love how much of it just revolves around time. A restored relationships. There's a desire for restored relationships with two children. There's that some complicated dynamics sometimes for my kids to talk to me and verbally say, I love you. I want my kids to pursue God. I want my kids to grow up and love and fear the Lord. How about this one? This one's a little bit more practical, I guess. My whole house in laundry cleaned. That way I can actually sit down with my kids. It's linked to time again. That way I can actually sit down with my kids and spend time with them, because it seems like I always have to be doing something.
S2: Precious and practical. Yeah, yeah, it's it's an interesting thing because mamas, man, they're just it's just such an interesting thing. The cry of a mom's heart is one of the most beautiful things going, guys. I just absolutely love it.
S5: I think, as you know, when it comes from the husband perspective, I, I love this idea of giving time, giving events to do together because I've seen that with my wife. She's like, I don't really want anything. I just want to do stuff with you guys. And seeing the connection, the strong connection that she has with our one year old, it's like now she just wants to enjoy every minute she can with her. So let's give her time with her. You know.
S2: I love it, I love it. Uh, Jack, you ready to go? Jacqueline. Jacqueline in Virginia. What do you say, sister?
S7: Oh, my middle son is probably the best gift giver because he knows how much I love to scrapbook, although they hate smiling for the pictures, but he will for each holiday. Um, he will give me the gift of time and sit down and scrapbook with me.
S5: Oh that's awesome.
S2: He knows how to have fun. He knows how to be favorite child status.
S7: You are right about that one.
S2: That's great. That's great. Jacqueline, thank you so much for calling in. And you know what? Boom boom boom. Triple boom in you, Jacqueline, you stay on the horn. We're sending you a cast and crew prize pack all the way to Virginia. Sister. Thank you. I love it. Pretty cool stuff. Still coming in here, Ali, you get some more?
S3: Yeah. I mean, everything has been around the desire to have time to play board games with my family and my grandchildren says 6646, 0205 echoes. Our caller says, yeah, I would like to hear what they like about me or what they appreciate.
S2: Yeah. And sometimes a mom's heart is to just hear. Did I get something right?
S3: Right. Because we know all of the things we've gotten wrong.
S6: Yeah.
S3: Boy, we know where we've missed it.
S2: Take time to think about that in this Mother's Day season. And for some of you, it's a real battle to come up with something. But I think if you dig deeply, believe it or not, it is a beautiful thing to be able to say, mom, I want to tell you this Mother's Day, I appreciate this about you. And you know, your mom might be like mine. Gone on to her reward. And I can still look back, though, and look at things like putting insulation in in the home friction fit by the umpteenth roll, man. I mean, just rolling out that. And she had she had a razor knife and she put that two by four down at the exact length that she had to cut it, and she'd run that razor knife, that knife down alongside that two by four, cutting that thing perfectly. And she was a detail, I want to say, almost like freakish on details. And her insulation job was like that. Those cuts had to be absolutely square, and her mission was to make sure that there was no cool air coming in, any cracks that were going to make us cold at all in those cold winter months in Alaska. It's a sweet thing to be able to look at your mom and say thank you, mom, for and then fill in the blank, you know, for some of you, you're like, huh? I wonder what I can do. We have an idea for you right now.
S3: We have a Mom's Day giveaway we want to make sure you know about. You can win this for a mom in your life, a mom figure, or you can win it for yourself. Mom. Just text the word mom to 800 555 7898. Going to be a cool opportunity to get a spa day and a restaurant gift card that's customized for where you live to make sure that you can actually use it. So text mom to 805 55, 78, 98. Just text mom 805 55, 7898.
S1: She's a choreographer extraordinaire and everything is Greek to her. Super die is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: Okay, we are in a beautiful season here. We're giving you a heads up. We're doing you a public service right now. Yep. Because you don't want to be scrambling on Friday or Saturday. Those flower bins start to dwindle around that Saturday afternoon period. They start to get sad, man. You might have to grab up some things out in the wild because it gets thin. But if you get a jump on this thing, look out. We're talking about Mother's Day and we're having a phenomenal time here today. All week long we've got a lineup of just some real heavy hitters that are going to be coming in, talking to men about reclaiming biblical manhood in a way that you're going to be that kind of man that the women in your life need, let alone the wife or mom that you have in your life. And I've been so encouraged. Excuse me. One of the things that. Most encourages me, um, is the little stuff. And Ali's son, cannon, I'm going to brag on him. Going another dad moment here. Ali. You know, I've been I've been doing that a lot here as of late. Whenever, when, whenever. Ali's in a room and she's getting introduced to someone, I take it upon myself to give the whole lowdown. All the highlights of Ali's life and her family's life. And Ali always says, yeah, he does this dad thing. So I'm going to go dad thing here. But cannon, your boy, he's a dozen years old, right?
S3: He's 12. Yeah.
S2: Yeah. Um, you've trained him to open doors for women. And that's a beautiful thing, man. That's beautiful. And those little micro habits can grow into something really macro. Huge impact. I'm a big believer in that. I'm a big believer that little tiny habits get the flywheel effect going where you start building some good things and we want to break this down for you. So we got a special guest coming up here.
S3: Doctor Gary Rosberg married almost 50 years with some hard earned wisdom he wants to share with men.
S1: A basketball mom who's mastered the dad joke. Ali is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: Gary, I was responding to an article. Actually. An interview. Uh, let me find this fascinating interview. Uh, Mark Zuckerberg was being interviewed by Dwarkesh Patel on a podcast just in April. They're coming up with AI bots that are going to be friends for men. Okay. So that's that's their premise is men don't have enough friends. And so we need AI bots. And my conviction is and I think most people that think about this biblically go, oh, that's that's not best. There's got to be a better way to go. And in that process, I just made some posts about I just made some comments in my Facebook page about how men are designed to be initiators and providers and great lovers of people around them. And and then I had a response from someone who said, really took me on and said, well, we live in a new world now. The lines are blurred between men and women. And I thought to myself, boy, no truer words have been spoken. That's kind of where we're at, aren't we, Gary?
S8: Yeah, we are. And do you remember when a man was a man and a woman was a woman, and a horse was a horse?
S2: I feel like we got a dad joke in this thing here somewhere.
S8: Well, you know it. And I heard about that article as well. And I don't need a bot telling me how to be a man sold out for Christ, or a man willing to go low and serve in our family. Um, I had a grandpa that taught me. I had a dad that taught me, and I just wrote down some of the stuff that they taught me during my entire growing up in my family. The young men, my dad, my grandpa, they modeled it. And so mom never opened her door, and I remember speaking to our cross trainers group, Karl, years ago in Des Moines. We had 600 guys every Wednesday, and I made a deal with those guys. If you ever see Barb Rosberg opening her own door, you can out me in front of the entire group.
S2: And they were.
S8: Watching. So I had all these oh, they were watching and they loved it. But you know what? If you don't learn it from a grandpa, I mean, I was taught you don't call my mom, she or her. If I said, well, she, my dad or my grandpa would stop me and say she has the name. What's her name? Gary. And I'd say, well, mom. Okay. Then you call her mom. I was raised that you pull out the chair at the dining room table. Now, one time I pulled it out a little bit too far, but I was a middle son, so, you know, I mean, I got to do that one time. Never got to do it again.
S9: Yeah, that was over.
S8: Yeah, that was over. But it is the micro things. It's the micro things. And if you don't learn it from a dad, that's why we need to learn it from other men that are teachable men that are willing to fulfill the calling upon our lives to love others more than ourselves.
S3: Doctor Gary Rosberg with us right now, he and his wife Gary and Barb Rosberg. Rosberg are sought after life and marriage coaches. They have so many resources, a podcast as well. Doctor Gary so from a woman's perspective, I grew up, to be quite honest, kind of pushing back against some of what I felt like were the stereotypical expectations of men and women. I am all for chivalry. I'm all for door opening. But some of the things that sometimes have gone along with what we considered the man being the man and the woman being the woman were tough for me. How do we reconcile that? There, there, there were some things, I hate to borrow the overused phrase of toxic masculinity, but there were some kind of toxic aspects of masculinity that were put forth as this is the awesome way to go. How do we throw out the bad stuff but keep what's actually biblical and right and true and honorable.
S8: Yeah, it's a great question. I mean, Carl and I have a mutual friend, Stu Weber.
S9: Yeah.
S8: And he did a book called Tender Warrior. And, uh, Steve Farrar, another my best friend, wrote Point Man. And I did a book called Guard Your Heart. And the three of us were the three amigos. So we traversed the country doing men's events, and Stu would talk about a male leader is when he is out of whack, when he is out of kilter, when that needle goes too far to the right. He isn't a servant leader. He's a brute. Yeah. And he said, no wife and no bucket load of kids wants a brute for a leader. And a lot of times when dads, husbands, uh, grandfathers, I got 12 grandkids. When we are tired, when we are frustrated, when we don't, when we don't sense that we're being seen. When we've lost our way, when our identity gets messed up, we will overexert that leadership. So we are really doing contrary to what Jesus demonstrates for us in John 13 verse 17. When he has just lowered himself in the last moments, one of the last acts before going to the cross, and he picks out Peter as that's the one we read about in the Gospels, and he wraps a towel around his waist and he gets a basin of water. And I imagine all the, you know, disciples are chatting away and and trying to figure out what's going on. And he walks over to Peter and he gets down on his knees and he takes off that sandal, and he washes his feet. And Ali in, in John 1317 and this is emblazoned in my chest. Jesus says, now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them. And every guy listening to this program, and I'm so proud of you that you're tackling this on Mother's Day week. Every guy listening to this program knows that he wants to be blessed by the Lord. He wants to be blessed. He's he's a good guy. And it may be hard right now. He may be scared. He may be frustrated. He may be in sin. He may have been offended by his bride. Uh, there's any number of ramifications for every guy listening. But you start somewhere, and you know where you start. You start by modeling. Not the Tait brothers or whoever those clowns are or, you know, looking at a secular model, uh, including Zuckerberg with a bot. What you do is you go back to the Book of Wisdom and you seek. What does a godly man do? Because it may be blurred today. It's only blurred today, and it's been blurred in other generations. But you know what? The Word of God is never blurred. It cuts. It's right. It's true. It's light and it's life giving.
S2: Doctor Gary Rosberg with us coming up Gary, I want to tackle this because my absolute conviction now after years of ministry, years of pastoring, years of working with men and I even I remember mentioning this to, uh, Dennis Rainey, who was heading us up when Gary and I and Barb and Janine, we all spoke on Family Life Weekend to remember, and I went to Dennis one day and I said, Dennis, if we send people out of here with all these marriage principles, but without knowing how to appropriate the power of God in this thing, I mean really do it with God's juice. We're just putting Band-Aids on this thing. And he agreed. But it seems like I want you to take us to the engine room of a man that does get up and wash feet to the engine room of the soul of a man that gets up and opens doors with the right motivation. The engine room of a man that weeps with a wife and listens to her speak without interrupting and fixing. Let's go to the engine room with Doctor Gary Rosberg. Straight ahead.
S1: He's a sports fanatic with a stat for anything you can think of. Young Thunder is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: Doctor Gary Rosberg with us right now, dear friend. Um, it's awesome, Gary, that you give us great tools and and I love great tools. I love great truths. But I've seen men you have two who try to bootstrap it in our own strength. And those that really dig deep in a that, well, that engine room of the soul. What needs to go on inside a man so that this isn't like pulling teeth trying to do this? I know there's difficulty in disciplines, even in loving a woman. Well, but what needs to go on deep within a soul, Gary?
S8: Well, I think the first thing is realize we're not running a 48 yard dash. And a lot of guys will come to a men's event that Carl, you and I speak at or to stadiums that I used to speak at, and they would take it and they'd go home and they'd be short distance runners, but they'd only run 48 yards when you got to go through the tape at 50. So you have to live with the end in mind. The end in mind is you start where you are, you keep your endurance. You surround yourself with guys that aren't impressed with you, that love you enough to speak into your chest. Not in a harsh way. Again, like I said earlier, with Ali not being a brute, not over, you know, stating it, but coming alongside in love, encouraging one another and modeling it and reminding each other that they're not alone in the race. And so I would challenge every guy, go back to that book of wisdom, open up Philippians two and look at what we read about doing nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but considering others greater than yourself. And if we just start there in the micro things, in the macro things, in our willingness to communicate with our bride and our kids in order to saddle up with other guys and just say, when I'm off the mark, speak into me, speak directly, hopefully, speak gently, but speak into me so that I can step back and take another pass at this thing. And that's what wives all around your listening audience are screaming out for. Just a teachable guy willing to take another pass to start somewhere. Start in Philippians two.
S3: Doctor Gary Rosberg, our guest right now. Now, this is not just something that you sit in an office and theorize and write about. You've got a wife. You've been married for many, many years. What aspect of this do you have to fight for most in your own marriage and as a dad and grandparent?
S8: Well, Ali, in 32 days, Barb and I will have been married 50 years. Wow. And so we're gathering our kids, our grandkids. We're getting on a plane. I'm not saying where we're going, and we're spending their inheritance, and we're going to recreate the covenant of our marriage in front of our grandkids and our daughters and their husbands. And we were laying out the nine verses that we're going to share. So it's going to be a little bit of a service. And we're going to let each of the kids take a verse. So from the kindergartner up to the 25 year old, and they're going to have the opportunity to not only read it, but to talk about, are they learning it? Are we passing the baton? And so for us, it's breathing. For us, it's daily for us. And for me particularly, there's no greater call than to be found faithful as a man who finishes strong, broken, surrendered on my face before the cross, willing to take every mistake and start over, and then to create a relationship and to stir relationship as the initiator. Only because I'm the initiator. God designed me to be the initiator. And that's where when it gets cloudy out there, it's because guys are trying to get a handle on it. Well, a great place to start is to initiate, to do the next right thing.
S2: And.
S8: The next right thing.
S2: Gary, what do you do when you screw up? Because we will we'll we'll mess up I don't care, I don't care who we are. We're going to screw up. What do you do when you screw up?
S8: Well, it's a heck of a thing to write books to men, you know. And sometimes Barb looks at me and says, Gary, read chapter three. I mean, you know, you know, just go back and I'll go, well, what's in chapter three? Because she knows it better than I do. And then I open chapter three and I think, rats.
S9: You know.
S8: I wish I wrote books on money or something, but I think what it means is we're willing to be examined. Carl. Yeah, well, we don't when a wife knows that. Not only that, we're sold out for her. I mean, that's the second deal. Uh, sold out to your kids. I think that's the third deal. So we got great fathers listening, but lousy husbands. But what we want to do is the first deal, and that is that everything we do, Proverbs five says, is in full view of the Lord. I want to be sold out to Christ. So if I'm a good dad, a good grandpa, awesome. If I'm a good husband, even more awesome. But I want to follow Jesus.
S9: Amen.
S8: And so when I come up short and. And my wife and Carl. You know better than anybody listening? When Barb moves close to me and she doesn't do it in a condemning way, she doesn't do it in a shaming way. She can be frustrated with me, and that's okay. But when she says to me, you know what, Gary? I just think you need to go to the Lord. I think you're a.
S9: Little bit.
S8: Off on this deal.
S9: Yeah.
S8: And I'm praying for you, I love you. You know what? That's that's the.
S9: Ticket.
S3: That is that was Doctor Gary Rosberg. And I want to point you to a resource that he has available for you. It is a podcast that specifically delves into this topic and a little bit more detail there, covering lots of good content. So just text coaches to 805, five, five, 78, 98 coaches to 800 555 7898.
S2: Yeah. And the thing we want to feature there is that there's one specific podcast that we're linking this to. And the reason we want to put you here is that it's more than just understanding that it's deep within us. It's becoming better than yourself. That's the name of this episode that we've linked here. So we want to give you direct links. There's no charge for this at all, but direct links to content that is going to help you grow. Go with God and be better than all the bootstrapping you got within you. And that's what this is going to do. So give us a link again Ali.
S3: Just text coaches to 800 555 7898. Text coaches to 800 555 7898. You will get a link directly to this podcast episode, and then you can explore the rest of their content. Text coaches to 800 555 7898. Coaches to 800 555 7898.
S2: Great resources man, I love I love the content Gary gave us this morning. And what I love about it is it began from the outside in and then we can work from the inside out. Grab this link guys. Be blessed. Big day coming up for moms. Let's be the men we need to be.