S1: Coming to you from the Morning Star Mission sponsored studio. This is Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: You know, man, there is something so captivating about the gospel that when it takes us over and I mean, really takes us over. In fact, I'm going to read this. Sally, this is a passage that you highlighted for me years ago. That is one of these. You want to ask the question, well, what's the impetus for being unashamed here it is for the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age. You know the answer for any kind of shame that we may have, or kind of hesitancy when we apply ourselves to the grace of God, really apply ourselves to it. I love Dallas, Willard says grace is not opposed to effort. It's opposed to earning. And it's a game changer because all of a sudden everything moves from oh my goodness, here is I lean into the Lord. He gives me victory. Over what? Renounce ungodliness and worldly passions. Live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age. And there's some of you that are so unashamed of the gospel because you've seen the power of God in our lives. I you know, you're not unashamed of the gospel if you got your ducks lined up with kind of biblical apologetics, necessarily, because that can just be like data points, right? Yeah. But when you know that Jesus. And by the way, I'm all for apologetics. Don't hear me say that. But when you know that, you know that Christ in me is the hope of glory, and his work in me is the thing that is undeniably real. It changes everything. It changes everything. And I want you to be a part of Team Boom. Because sometimes when you there's some of you that have just look back over your life. You've seen God move, and maybe you need a shot in the arm where you see God move again. Maybe it's like, man, I've gotten into the rut of Western Christianity, Carl. That's okay. God can pop you out of that. And one of the best ways is to just be part of a team win. Ali was part of a team win here recently and she's in the bleachers. But you were yelling.
S3: I was yelling, I was yelling for my daughter in her high school basketball team. As they took the court to try to win their fourth straight city championship here in Chicago, they played on a big college court. All the cameras, it was on TV, and the girls nervously tried to act like they didn't know that the camera was panning across as they did the national anthem. And they all kind of, you know, grin would break out. Then they would wipe it away and go, oh, I guess I'm not supposed to act like I know the camera's on me. But it was a big deal. And as the game started to wind down, its the fourth quarter. It's a hotly contested back and forth. And then our team started to pull ahead up by maybe seven with a minute to go. And we think, can this really happen. Could they really win it again. And I'm screaming. I'm waving my orange rally towel like crazy mama crazy. Oh boy. And then when the buzzer sounded and I saw my girl jump up, I wanted to jump up with her as they celebrated the championship. But I felt very much invested, very part of it. I wasn't on the court, but I was in the stands and my heart was there with them.
S2: Yeah, it's it's. You were team daughter and team team, right. And it's it's an awesome thing, guys. I want you to hear here's a golden opportunity for you to reignite a love for the active work of God and enter into that. It's it was Henry Blackaby years ago said, find where God's working and join them. All right. That's what I wanted to say today. That's what God wanted me to get to find where God's working and join him. And we've got a golden opportunity. Now we're down to 70 slots left, but we want all 70 filled. And as God would have it, it's always the last hour before shear, because shear starts in earnest tomorrow and we need you praying. I'm asking you to join us. And if you've not grabbed a half hour slot left, listen to the pitch Ali's going to give you.
S3: We have those slots available, particularly in the latter part of the week. We are all full for the early morning hours when we kick off tomorrow, Tuesday morning, even a lot of Wednesdays full. But if you can grab a 30 minute slot in the later part of the week and commit to praying specifically for Moody Radio for God's provision for the gospel, to continue to go forth for stories like the one you're going to hear coming up of life change of transformation, 30 minutes wherever you are in the world, wherever you are in your house, in your car, you pick the spot. You pick the time will send you some behind the scenes updates, some prayer points, some encouragement so that you know what to pray for. But if you're willing to at least consider being a part of our prayer crew, just text the word crew to (800) 555-7898. Text crew. Crew to (800) 555-7898.
S2: And thank you so much. In fact, let's get a refresh here, super guy. Let's figure out where we're at. What's our head count here? How many do we need?
S4: Speak. We need 75 more. That is it. That is it. We're at 525.
S3: We got a minute left on the clock on the game, so to speak.
S5: Wave those.
S3: Towels.
S4: Let's fill.
S3: These slots. Oh, this is exciting. Text crew to 800 555, 7898. I think we do need to get a rally towel. The more I say it, the more I think.
S5: Yeah, we do.
S3: Let's get one. Shouldn't just be the basketball teams that get them.
S2: No, we need a we need a team boom. Rally towel for sure. That's that's.
S5: Very cool. Oh, yeah, we got to do that.
S2: Okay. Loving this. The links are going out. Call a friend. Get your small group involved. There's about 75 slots left for prayer. That's it. Now they're going to go. And as God would have it. Sure enough, we're in our one of our final hours here and bada bing bada boom it's happening. Crew to 805 five five 7898. This is going to bless your socks off. I promise you, you're going to be in this to win it in a big way. So text crew to 800 555 78, 98. Why? Because you're about to hear a story of why share and radio and where it can reach is so vitally important.
S1: Your shot of hope to help you through the day. This is Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: You ever wonder if God moves through radio? Wonder no longer.
S5: Right, Allie.
S3: We've got a story that proves it. You know, we don't always get to hear in their own words, the stories of people who listen to the radio and actually come to faith in Jesus Christ. And today we get to feature one of those. It's a man named Dexter. He's a husband. He's a father of two from Indiana. Monday morning, about two years ago, started off as an ordinary day. He did not know it would be the day that his life changed forever. Take a listen.
S6: I was actually I was taking my wife to work, actually, um, and we only had one car at the time, so I had. She has to be at work at five in the morning, so I had to get up early, so I, I had dropped her off that morning and I was I had already came back, but I was just sitting in the car listening to the moody radio. So I just to give you a little backstory. So I work for the railroad. So yeah. So I'm constantly listening to Moody Radio. So. And you guys were on that morning.
S7: Okay. Carl and crew mornings.
S6: Yes. I was just sitting in my car listening. And Carl, you know, sometimes he he just feel prompted by the Holy Spirit as he says, to, to do certain things. And he prayed that morning he just to to get people to give their lives to Christ.
S7: Mhm. Do you remember specifically anything that you heard Carl say that day?
S6: He was just making a plea for guys for, for people to just really consider giving your life to the Lord. Like just like stop. What? Like he was like, he got serious. He was already serious. But he said, I feel prompted by the Holy Spirit to just. Let's just stop for a moment. I can't remember what you guys were discussing, but he was like, just, just pray. Just seriously think about where you're at in your life and give your consider giving your life to the Lord. And if you would, would you say this prayer with me?
S7: Wow.
S6: So and I was in my car and I said it because I was working for the railroad. I'm constantly on the road and I'm away from home and I'm in hotels. So when I got this job, I just saw, like the monetary value of it. Like it's a good job, but obviously like that's it's it's it's it's funny. It is crazy to me how the Lord works in mysterious ways. Like, yes, he blessed me with this job, but it wasn't just about the monetary value that he had for me and mine. So when I was when I'm in the hotel, I'm alone, like I said, so what am I going to do here? So I started reading my Bible again. So I would read my Bible and work out and that was all that I would do.
S7: So this was prior to hearing on the radio.
S6: Yes, ma'am.
S7: Okay. So the seeds were already starting to be.
S6: Yes. Yes, ma'am. So I would just read my Bible, but when I would come home, I would falling back to, you know, just being Dexter, just my drinking. I started drinking when I was 15 years old in high school, so. And then it like, I'm 36 now, for 21 years of my life, I have been just a functioning alcoholic, as they say. Just. Yeah, I could go to work, but when I get off work, if I didn't have anything to do, I was going to drink, you know? I couldn't drive nowhere. My wife, my kids want to go somewhere. Well, daddy's drunk on the couch. He can't go nowhere.
S7: Wow.
S6: So? So I would. And when I get on the road and when I'm away, I would get back into the word. So I asked her. I said, Lord, why can't I put the two together? Like, why do I fall in this, this comfort zone when I get home? And he didn't say nothing right away. I just kept doing it. But when I got home that day.
S7: So we're back now to the that morning when you heard Carl make that, it.
S6: Was that weekend. I have four sisters, so two of them were in town. For some reason. I had the weekend off. I can't even think to this moment like, why was I even off that weekend? Because I didn't plan for it. I just just had the Lord at work. So I'm like, I just took the opportunity. Like, I'm gonna spend some time with my sisters. They came to my house and I said, and got drunk in my living room. I drank in my living room. Like Ali, I got. So if I can, ma'am, I don't. This is it. It's okay.
S7: Speak honestly.
S6: Like I said. And I got a huge bottle. Or not. We said and drank like I got so intoxicated that I even forgot the bottle was there. Wow. So the next. The next day, I went to the liquor store again and just repeated the process so that come here comes Monday morning when my wife had to be at work. And so this goes to me sitting in the car and listening to you guys calling her in the morning. So I prayed that prayer. So I'm walking into my house now and I'm like, I need to charge my phone. I'm gonna watch TV in my living room and there's a socket behind my couch. So I pull the socket, the couch out to, you know, plug my phone in, and my foot hit something, and I looked down. I said, man, what is this? And there was that bottle that I got I forgot about And like I can hear him. It was no words spoken, but I could hear him, like, just as plain as you talking to me now. Like I could hear it. But if that makes sense. Like I couldn't. There was no sound. And he just said, pour it out.
S7: Wow.
S6: Because it was still a lot in it. So I took I picked it up and I went into the kitchen and poured down the drain. And he said, that bottle that's under the sink. Pour it out too.
S7: Mhm.
S6: Like and I'm, I just, I just pour it out and that, that was the last day that I ever touched alcohol. Like I haven't had a desire, I haven't had a any notion or anything like really because I had tried to quit before, you know, because like I said, I had been drinking for 20 some years of my life and I would tell my wife, like, I'm gonna quit. And she just, you know, after a while, it the people that surround you. They know you better than you want to know yourself.
S7: So yeah.
S6: She was like, okay, whatever.
S7: I'll believe it when I see it.
S6: Yes. So I go to pick her up. That day when she got off, she was like, she got in the car because alcohol comes out of your skin, your pores. And she was like, have you been drinking? I said, no. I said, babe, I'm done drinking. And she just laughed. She said, okay, how long this one's going to last till you get paid again.
S7: Mm.
S6: But I knew in my heart I knew like this. This ain't the same thing, babe. Like this is not on my own power. I know what I felt like I know what I heard, yeah, but I didn't say that to her. But I just, I just knew, like, nah, this ain't this ain't that time. Yeah. This is, this is really different. And that, that would be. It would be two years this coming July. Wow. Like, the Lord has really dramatically just changed my life in a in a dramatic way. And I, I work with guys on the train from all over, you know, and I've been like, I prayed to ask the Lord to help me or to present me with opportunities so I can because I'm, I'm I'm excited. Like, I'm like a kid in a candy store. So I want to tell people about, like, what he's done for me.
S7: So yeah.
S6: I talked to guys and he just put me in like situations or put guys around me or people around me that either whatever they're going through in their life, I had been through it, or I had some connection with it in some type of way where I can like, minister to them and tell them about the love of Christ and and tell them, like what he's done for me, like how he how he set me free. Even when I talked to this guy, I met this, this, this, uh, police officer, and we were just talking. He said, uh, he had to let me know that he was used to be an alcoholic. I said, man, I used to be one, two. He said, oh really? I said, yeah, but I, I let Jesus Christ help me because I couldn't do it on my own, man. I couldn't, I couldn't, I couldn't do it on my own. And I said, I said, man, I had to have the Lord take it from me because it wasn't it wasn't doing me any good. And I had told, told my brother, I said, man, I was giving, I was giving Satan the best years of my life and he wasn't giving me anything in return.
S7: That's a true statement.
S6: Like he wasn't giving me anything and and I was telling I was ministering to this guy. I'm like, that's how he deceives us, man. He he shows us these things and put these things before us. But he don't give $0.02 about us. He don't, he don't he don't care where we end up or how the choices that he influences us to make. He don't care what the outcome is and how it affects us and the love us around us, because even my children, and they can just see the transformation that the Lord has done in me. And that was that's that's one of the biggest things to me.
S7: Yeah.
S6: Like like to be an example as a God fearing man to my children first. First and foremost at home. Because the Bible says if a man can lead his household, how can he lead anybody else?
S7: Because I'm sure it's more than just the alcohol. I mean, as they've seen your transformation. Obviously the drinking was a big part of it, but your different husband, you're a different dad.
S6: Like me and my wife are so close to like me and my wife. We actually met in high school. We've been together since we were freshmen in high school.
S7: Wow.
S6: So this year, it'll be 22 years.
S7: That's awesome.
S6: We've been married for eight years. This. This, uh, June 15th. When I say we grew up together in every sense of the word, we actually grown together. She's been dealing with so much, and I was being such a strain and such a burden. But the Lord has brought us together like we're closer than we've ever been.
S7: Praise God.
S6: Like I thank the Lord for what he's. What he's done in my marriage. Like, yeah, it was more. It was the alcohol. It was. It was pornography. It was me committing adultery. It was. It was all these things that I had been doing and have been basically just destroying. Destroying my family from, you know, from the inside. Just not not worrying about not caring about it, you know, not giving any thought to how it's affecting my, my marriage and my children, how my children see their dad. And when you're in an addiction state or when you when you're so wrapped up in sin, you don't you don't have no, you don't care about how it affects those who see you or those that's in your household. And then as the Lord began to change my life and work in my life, now I can, my son just got saved. My 17 year old son just got saved this past Sunday when I actually let the Lord in my life what he always wanted me to do. Just. Just let me in and I will. I will bring everything together. I will, I will do it. It's not going to be how I wanted it to, but it's going to work better than I could have ever imagined. And like, it's so my my daughter, she just she has a phone. We all have the Bible app on our phone.
S7: That's awesome.
S6: But she went the next step. She went and got a physical Bible, okay. And and ordered highlighters. So now she's highlighting scriptures in the word like and it's, it's I'm so happy. Like it's God has been doing an amazing thing in my in my life and it's been it's been an amazing ride so far. And I know it's going to continue to get better.
S2: That is epic, Ellie. That is epic. Dexter I. I hope you understand the impact that your life is having. And I'm going to give you a link here in a moment to snapshot testimonies. But bottom line, guys, you got to get this. You you can't miss this. The few shekels that everyone chucks in during share is not just keeping the lights on, it's keeping the message of hope going into places that, frankly, are building on a Sunday from 11 to 12 can't reach straight up. And that's I mean Dexter's Exhibit A. And I want to thank you ahead of time for what you're going to do this week. I'm not even going to give you a link to share. I'm asking you to pray and consider just going, man, that's one story. That's one story. And look at the ripple effect. He's got a son that just surrendered to Christ and a daughter that's buying highlighters online.
S4: I love that part.
S5: Come on.
S3: That's it's so I just I couldn't stop smiling Just hearing the joy of the Lord and his voice, hearing how happy he is in the Lord. Like he said, I'm like a kid in a candy store. Like, I just want to tell people.
S5: Yeah.
S2: I want you to get more of these snapshot testimonies. Alley interviews, people from every walk of life, big name recording artists, people that just have been radically transformed by the power of God. And she got wind of a story or heard a snippet of it, like, Dexter's here for a few seconds on air and she's like, there's got to be more there. Boy was there. Wow. Just text the word snap and get subscribed to Ali's podcast snapshot testimony. Text snap snap to 805 55 7898. Text snap to 800 555 7898. And this is going to bless you in a big way. Yeah. Get subscribed. Snap. That's the number one. That's that's the word. One word snap to 805, five, five, 78, 98 and never ever question again. Does this matter? Is God really changing lives? Yeah. And he can change yours as well.
S1: Do you feel stuck or paralyzed with victory just out of reach? Here are your questions answered. It's time for ask, Pastor Carl.
S2: We got a beautiful question this morning, and this is casting a huge net around so many of your stories, and not just with the specific issue that this friend is sending in today. And I call him friend. I don't know who they are, but they're friends because I know that this in this case, a woman is all in with Jesus. Boy, what a what a Freedom Friday we're having here on a Monday.
S5: My goodness.
S2: So good. Uh, got this question, pastor Carl. Long story short. Now I want you. I'm going to play back some of these words in this email. Okay. So I want you to listen closely. Long story short, I can't control what I eat. I've been overweight since I was 5 or 6 years old. I felt over and over, the Holy Spirit has told me to get a hold of my eating habits and lose weight permanently. Then maybe, Carl, I can be a good example to my brother who struggles with PTSD, anxiety, and alcohol. She gives some details on what his role is, but I don't want to disclose that. Recently, my brother just had to do a detox because of an ultimatum because of the role that he's in. There was an ultimatum laid down. Anyway, I need help staying focused on my assignment. Thank you in advance and God bless you. Okay. There's so much here. First, let me say this. Oh, sister, 5 or 6 years old, I get it. I've not been there. But I want you to know I hurt with you. And you know, when you look back at something like this, you know as well as I do that there's a lot of childhood trauma that's going on that's represented there that maybe you haven't even unearthed yet in your life, but God can. And then you make a leap to I can't get control. Carl, what do I do now? I'm going to give you some hope in a very funny package here. You'll never be able to. Great. Carl, I thought this was as Pastor Carl so that we can get some help here.
S3: That's discouraging.
S2: Yeah, it's it's kind of the. It's kind of the bait and the switch here.
S5: Yeah.
S2: I mean, this from the bottom of my heart. I feel like crying right now for you. You can't do what only God is able to do. Full stop. So many times, especially food related or alcohol related or or bad habit related of any kind or behaviorally related. It's almost anything that's really holding us back from the abundant life that's found in Christ. We feel it's incumbent on us to get over this. And please let me state again for the 149,000th time on this show. This is not on you, my sister. And I mean this from the bottom of my heart. This is on God. Your role is to keep in step. In Galatians five we find if you live in the spirit, keep in step with the spirit. That's what God wants you to do. Now I want to encourage you here because self-control are you ready for this is a fruit of the spirit. Whoa. Well, what's that mean, Pastor Carl? It means that our role is to be positioning ourself where the power of God will flow through us so that the fruit of self-control will be born. Now, here's I want to share something I gave yesterday at one of our campuses here where I am pastor in Chicago, and we have this crazy mindset that God saves us and we need to sanctify us. It's a lie out of the pit of hell. God saves us. In that same power can sanctify us. Big word for growing up in the Lord. I'm telling you right now. And anyone listening, whatever needs to change in your life, whatever you feel needs to change, can only be changed by the power of the Holy Spirit. The fruit of the spirit is self-control. Now, I want to encourage you with something phenomenal here because there's a lot of parts to this, but I want to encourage you with something really practical. And I'm going to get a book out to this person who sent me this email. I'm going to figure a way to get her address. But there is a story at the front end of a book that we're given out for any gift of any amount during share. And no, we're not selling books. We're helping you grow and go with God. I mean, you give a buck, we're going to send you this book. And I don't even think that'll cover postage. But it doesn't matter. Here's what you need to know. My executive assistant. Her name is Lori. She's been on our show here before, and I put her story front and center in this book right up near the front. In fact, the editors at Moody Publishers said, man, this is a heavy duty story. Do we want this thing at the front? I said, yeah, we want it right at the front. They said, are you sure? I said, yeah, I'm sure. Because if God can get victory over this for Lori, he can get it. This is one of these battles that is so out there that it's like, if God can get victory over this, I think sometimes we go, well, God, this is a big one. You can't handle this one. So let me give you a little one to work.
S5: On while.
S3: I tackle this big one over.
S5: Here. Yeah, well, I.
S2: Tackled this big one over here. Here's what you need to know. God can do what you can't do. I just want to jump through my microphone, into your kitchen, into your car, into your place of work until you. It is time now to stop living on this treadmill of self-help, trying to conquer the one thing that is defeating you. She wants to be a witness to her brother. And I'm telling you, you will be. God is not done with you, sister. God is not done with you. And there's layers to this. It has to do with bringing it into the light. It has to do with crying out to God on your knees like Lori did, just yelling out to God, my full switch is broken. I'm willing to admit it, I've been sedentary. When the Lord told me to move, I've been gluttonous. When the Lord told me to slow down. It's owning certain things and then crying out for God to fill that void. And he can. And I don't know any better thing to do than to get this and grab it and go. So I'm going to do something really practical. This sister is getting a book signed by me to her home.
S5: Oh that's great.
S2: So if you're listening right now, I'm signing one to you, sister. You're getting it there because you got it. If nothing else, you got to see Lori's story. And how, by God's Spirit, she conquered the one thing that was defeating her. And then for all of you, what a great. What a great opportunity. As you jump in with sure, you're part of. If you hadn't heard Dexter's story yet earlier on this hour. Oh my goodness. Or Lori's story, you just need to know God is on the move here, and we want you to be a part of this incredible effort. And we're going to give you a link. I don't even know if this phone's working, Ali, but we want you to be a part of this greater effort starting tomorrow morning and at the same time get freedom. Yes, and boy, what a combo pack we have this year, don't we?
S3: Yeah, we we want to give this book the Carl's book, Killing Sin. That's going to be our gift to you for a gift of any amount during share. So if you want to give already, thank you to those that many of you who have already given. But if you've not, it's a great time. We're starting live tomorrow, but man, give when it's convenient for you. Just text the word share to 800 555 7898. Can't wait to get this book into your hands. Just text share to 800 555 7898.
S2: Yeah, and if the phone line if the phone center isn't working, I know this for sure. The website is right.
S3: Always working.
S5: Yeah.
S2: And we're so grateful for you. But if you need a story of inspiration just laid out with even the steps that got her to a place of victory sustained victory for now, what are we coming up on for Lori? Four years. Five years? Yeah, it's pretty epic. It's pretty epic. And I'm not even going to give you the details of Lori's story. Are like Dexter's. They're like hard to get your mind around, right, Ali?
S3: Yes. Yeah. Just text shared 800 555 7898.
S2: Yeah. Coming up here, boy, we are warming up for a week of life change and you get to be a part of it. You get to join the team in practical ways. Hold on.
S1: It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: The final countdown to dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun. We're here. This is amazing. And sure enough, just like share with every half hour goal, God puts us right down to the limit. And here we are in the final few minutes and we get some good news for you. We're going to get update. Refresh it one more time. Super die. But, Ali, what an. What an invitation. We've got an invitation and a half here, and we're running out of seats now, so you better come and get it. What is the prayer crew? And how important is this for sure, Ali?
S3: The prayer crew is a vital part of what we are doing here at Moody Radio. We have asked ten of you per half hour of time that we are on air for share. So starting tomorrow at 5 a.m., there's going to be ten people praying and then ten people taking over the next half hour all the way through till Saturday morning around nine when we finish. So we have how many slots left to fill.
S4: 40, 40.
S3: Slots left to fill. Let me take a look. It looks like we've got a handful on Thursday still available. We've got some on Friday and then some on Saturday, so if you can commit to 30 minutes of praying on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
S2: Saturday just got filled. Not only Saturday just got filled.
S3: Okay then we're just down to Thursday and Friday.
S2: Yeah. And let me give you my pitch for Friday. Friday is like, usually bearing down. So this is great. We got seats in the bear down day here. We got seats on the. And isn't that true, Ali Friday is crunch time.
S4: Yes it is.
S3: Each day has its unique challenges.
S2: It does.
S3: But Friday. Thursday for me I feel like is.
S2: The hard.
S3: Day is the hardest day. I think it's where fatigue starts to set in and people are not. It's not quite the it's the last push, it's somewhere in the middle. So the early givers have given and then the last push people are waiting. And so it's like this middle zone where we definitely need some support. So if you Thursday or Friday, if that's your day check it out. Just text crew to 800 555 7898 text crew c r e w to 800 555 7898. Scroll down. Find one of those that still has some slots available. And we would love for you to jump in.
S2: Yeah, and I'm going to keep it right here. We're going to do the countdown. So if you can get this link and get signed up we're going to count it down here. Text crew right now to 800 555 7898. Somebody texted in prayer crew love you for it. Just one word. Crew. That's it. They got it. Crew to 805, five, five, 78, 98. And if you can grab this link right now and go, let's go. We got 40 slots out of 600 prayer slots. How sweet is that? We've got 40 left and we're going to do the countdown on this. So grab this link right now. Grab them up no matter where you are. As a matter of fact, I got a call out for Tennessee. Come on in Tennessee, Maryland, New York, Florida, New Mexico, Washington.
S3: Alaska, Alaska.
S2: Yes, Alaska. Come on, let's go. We're running this race just like the Iditarod is going right now. Alaska. Let's go. Come and get a seat. Tex. Crew to 800 555, 78, 98. And then come on. Chicago land. You are near and dear to our hearts, and we're asking everyone to jump in right now. Grab this link. And if you've got time, just. It's so simple to get signed up. And again, I love that we got Friday left the lion's share of Friday because that's sweet. We're going to do the countdown here. We're going to keep it right here for a couple of minutes because people get these links and then they get signed up. We got two slots left on Thursday. That's it, that's it. And now now we're filling up Friday because Saturday is taken. So we're in that sweet spot of Friday. And oh my goodness I'm looking. Eight slots left at Friday from 1030 to 11. We need that one. That's that's a big enchilada right there.
S4: Do you want a little inspirational music. Yeah.
S2: Give us a little inspirational music. Hold on, hold on. Oh, yeah. Text crew. That's good. Keep it low. Text crew to 800 555, 7898. And let's go. As soon as you grab this link, grab it. Half hour per slot. We're going to send you prompts each morning with a video and your prayer slot. You can keep it up. Super die. Don't turn it down now. Oh, yeah. I was going to keep this going.
S4: Okay.
S2: Sorry. No. Yeah. Just keep it cooking. Final countdown here. Text crew to 800 555 78, 98, 98. Five 800 555 7898, 805, five, five 7898. Come and get it, guys, and thankful for you jumping in here. One of the added features. That's good super day. I'm driving us all crazy here.
S4: There we go now.
S2: All right.
S4: Now we got that last verse in there.
S2: All right. Um, one of the cool features is we're going to have a way for you to respond to what you're hearing from the Lord in prayer. Just praise reports what the Lord is doing in you, and maybe something that you're hearing from the Lord that you need us to hear. We'd love to get that kind of dialogue going in prayer this year. So again, text crew to 800, 555, 78, 98. And while we're still here, we're going to get updates on who's filled slots and how many we got left. And super di give us an update right now.
S4: Yeah, I'm really excited. We're down to 30. That's it. 30 spaces left. That is all.
S2: Wow. We got one slot on Thursday. All the rest are on Friday and they are going fast. Ali, pour out your heart one last time here, sister.
S3: You know, we just continue to be so grateful. We. We say we have the best listeners in the world and we mean it. And we see it in so many different ways. We see it when we get to meet you out at events and hear a little bit of your story, we see it when we hear a story like Dexter's that we heard this morning. We see it when you show up to give, and we see it when you show up to pray that you would commit 30 minutes. Not because you just love Carl and crew. You believe that the gospel changes everything, and that Christian radio is still really important. And so that's why you pray? Because you want to see this thing continue and get stronger and reach more people. And we just can't thank you enough.
S2: Yeah. We're so grateful for you. The sacrifice I know to grab 30 minutes, that's a big chunk. But we're going to give you prayer prompts. Text crew right here to 800 555 78, 98. We're going to fill up these seats while we're sitting here. This is so cool. Ali. Uh, super guy, where are we at here?
S4: HeadCount 23, 2023 left. That is it.
S3: We are watching these come in in real time, which is really exciting. Just 23 slots left to fill all on Friday and all in from 9 a.m. on. So we've got our early bird slots filled. If you have the ability to pray on Friday morning between 930 30 and noon. We are targeting that because that's the only slots we have left. Text crew to (800) 555-7898. If you're planning on doing it doing it, go ahead and sign up right now so we can see all of these filled really in the next five minutes or so. Text crew to 800 555 7898.
S2: I think we're down to 20. I think we're down to 20. And they're going like hotcakes right now. Look at them. They're just getting gobbled up. 20 down to 20 slots on Friday. We've got, uh, nine, nine, 30, ten, 1030 and 11. We got a few slots. This is awesome. Well, we want to thank you guys for jumping in. Tomorrow's going to be a big day. Wherever you are. Stay and pray when you give. Stay and pray and enjoy. It's a madhouse around here. Ali goes crazy.
S4: Yeah.
S2: And so just text crew. We're going to need prayer for Ali to just keep it under control here. Text crew to 805 five five 7898. And thank you ahead of time for jumping into this team. We love you guys.