S1: Coming to you from the Morning Star Mission sponsored studio. This is Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: It's an amazing thing to be gripped by the grace and the power of God. And on this freedom Friday. Oh, goodness sakes. Been in Joel early this morning. The prophet Joel. There's a lot of debate as to when it was actually written. Could have been eighth, ninth century. Could have been right before the Babylonian captivity, mostly in I think eighth ninth century. But the principle is powerful. Nation of Israel had turned their back on God, and the call of Joel was repent, turn around. But then the promise is astounding. The promise is restoration. And I read from a classic verse that some of you know, I will restore to you the years that the swarming locusts have eaten the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. You know, God will oftentimes allow us to sit in the pain of the locusts eating up our life. But God in his goodness holds out a hand and says, repent, turn around. But not only that, our God says, I will restore, I will restore. And you know, I was considering this this morning. And what are the practical restoration things God did for me when he called me out of darkness into the light. And by his grace I turned around, repented, and started following Jesus Christ, and gave my all to him. More than going to church, I became part of the church because I was now born again. And it's kind of funny because the Lord restored my health, my membranes in my nasal passages that had been fried from cocaine use for a few years. It was pretty heavy. In fact, I was talking with my son, who's in Miami yesterday, about that very story, and I was just rehearsing with my son because it's good to pass along the power of God in our lives. And I was just telling him, Kevin, you know, I your dad was in rough shape, man. Your dad was at a point when I couldn't even. I couldn't even party with friends. I had to party alone because of the shame of nosebleeds. I was just destroying my body. He said, dad, you're in bad shape, weren't you? I said, yes, son. I was in bad shape. But then God saved my soul and he restored my life. And it's that restoration piece that shows the incredible mercy and goodness of God. He'll take all those wasted years, all those wasted relationships, Lost revenue. Lost family. Lost jobs. Maybe. Worst. Lost opportunities. And he'll restore them. You know, I just want to ask you this morning. Are you done letting the locusts of this world and the world systems in your own foolish behavior? Are you done letting that ravage your life? I want you to know today our God, by his grace, can tell you to turn around and repent. Surrender your life fully to Jesus Christ, and he will restore those years, those opportunities, relationships. It's the ultimate do over. But it's better than that. It's a new you. You become a new creation. How? By the power of Jesus Christ. The conviction of the Holy Spirit right now is speaking to you, saying it's time to turn around. For some of you, you've been born again, truly born again. But you've allowed the locusts of this world to devour some sweet time and opportunities. And today is your day to turn back to the Lord again. For some of you, you've been on the broad path that leads to destruction your whole life. Oh, you might have, you know, beautified it a bit with a little bit of religion. God doesn't want you to get religion. He wants you to get relationship with him. And it's only found as Joel spoke to the nation of Israel with repentance, turning around and surrendering your life to Jesus Christ. Is that you today? Are you ready to give your life to Jesus? God brought you here for this reason. Don't ignore it. Don't let pride keep you walking down a path. Don't let a religious spirit keep you thinking I can fake it till I make it. Now the locusts are eating it up, man. Your pride, your self-will. Thinking that you got it figured out. The power of the gospel, the good news that changes everything, is that God by His Spirit is turning you around today saying, Surrender to Jesus. Some of you in a fresh way, some of you for the first time, and those of you for the first time. I'm inviting you to give your life to the one who saves and In restores. Totally restores. And I know you're ready. Because the spirit of God's prompting it in your heart. And today, I just want you to agree on a few things with God, not with me. I'm just a messenger. But agree with God that your sin has separated you from the life that is found in Jesus Christ. Just tell him, yeah, God, that's me and that there's no life found apart from Jesus Christ in the shed blood that he spilled on the cross for your sins. Tell him that's me. But count the cost here. Are you ready to surrender? All because the kingdom of God is only fit for those who say all to Jesus, I surrender all to him I freely give. Will you do that today? And here's the hope if you do. The prophet Joel's words echo echo through all of time and eternity. God says, I will restore all that the locusts have eaten. I'm going to pray for you right now. I want you to get your phone ready. There are some of you. And if it was just for you today that I am sharing this out of Joel chapter two, verse 25. God said, you're worth it all. So if you today are surrendering your life to Jesus totally. Oh, you may have short armed him in the past, short armed him, and you may have said, yeah, I believe I'm talking surrender your life to Jesus. And I want you to get your phone ready, and I'm going to pray for you right now. Father, I thank you for those that are surrendering to Jesus today who are affirming I'm a sinner. I've been going my own way. I've had my back to God. Just say it in your heart with me. But today I'm turning around. I surrender my life to Jesus Christ I see it, I've been blind, but now I see. And today I give it all to Jesus Christ. Save me and restore the wasted opportunities of the past. Redeem the time that has been lost. God. In Jesus name, Amen. If that's you, I want to welcome you to the family. It's an astounding thing. It's an amazing thing when God saves souls like this. And on this Freedom Friday, I want you to know that not only do you have freedom in Christ, you have the ability to watch God's hand, restore all the squandered opportunities and wasted years or months. And if today you have surrendered your life to Jesus Christ for the first time, I want to help you send the word new. Text it to us. Text the word new to 800 555 7898. Get your phone. Text new right now to 800 555 7898. Just new to 800 555 7898. Open that link. Walk through those through links. It's going to give you some really helpful stuff. The last link, the third link actually has a snail mail. And we're not capturing data. God's captured your heart and we're ready to help you. To live in God's power and not by your own strength any longer. We're going to send you a resource. We're going to we're going to help you in every way. We can just text the word new right now to 805, five, five, 78, 98. That's it. Just new to 805 five, five, 78, 98 and God will restore years, months, wasted opportunities, lost finance, all of it. God will turn it all around. Coming up here, we may celebrate by shouting out the last four numbers of your telephone number. We know that you know that you have been captured by God and turned around by his grace today. Grateful for what God's doing in your life, my friend. When you get a chance, Text the word new. Just the word new to 800 555, 78, 98. It's Freedom Friday.
S1: You can take them out of Alaska, but you can't take Alaska out of him. Carl is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: Surrendering to Jesus today. What an incredible thing to be a part of and to witness what God's doing in your life. Just shout out the last four numbers of your telephone number. And you know that we know that God's at work. 7103 3434 6447. Uh, someone here, let me get this number 1522. Um, 1008 6614 8019 2487 5518. Welcome to the family. Welcome to the family. You know. There's so many people, young Thunder, who stop by here from time to time. God catches them unaware. Wouldn't maybe darken the door of a church, but God. And that's one of the beauties of what we're doing here with radio. I'm. I was just blown away yesterday. I thought about the impact that two little campuses here in Chicagoland that I'm a pastor of 180 Chicago church are making. And it's it's significant, but the swath of people that are reached through radio is astounding. Yeah, it's overwhelming man.
S3: It is. And we I mean, we hear the stories all the time, you know, of of people who didn't even mean to find us. And and that's something that God does. You know, sometimes they're like, I turned on my car and somehow it was on your station and I never put it there. Or I was just scanning through and I happened to land on you. And something you said made me want to stay for a second, because it's the truth of God's Word in it, and it cuts the heart. And and so God's doing something because it's his word. It's his word shared. Yeah.
S2: It's just words of life to people. That and the cool thing about the Moody brand is that people that are even far from God have a hunch that if they're hurting, this is where you turn. Yeah. Isn't that isn't that cool?
S3: It's a blessing.
S2: Coming up in a few minutes. I want that hope of the gospel to spur you on today to spur you on. Come on friend. Come on friend, let's follow Jesus today with a whole heart.
S1: A basketball mom who's mastered the dad joke. Ali is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: This is our last full hour of pre share, one hour a week. For the last couple of weeks we've been tackling this. And I'm humbly asking you what's God going to do in your heart today. What's he doing in your heart? I know you've are blessed. Today alone we've had goodness sakes. I want to say close to 40 people surrendered their lives to Jesus Christ.
S3: Yes, yes.
S2: And I know that you appreciate Moody Radio. That's why you're here. And I'm asking you to signal it in a big way. We want to point this ship in the right direction. We're a few degrees off. We've just got to get this thing nudged back true north to keep on pace with our goal. And I'm asking you to help with that. Today. We've got something really cool. I do not have a name yet, but we've got, I mean, everything on the table for this one hour, and I'm asking you to be a part if you've never given before. This is the last day that we've got a kind of extra special thing. I don't know what is that that they get for that? It's a special mug.
S3: Yes.
S2: I think it's the Carl and Crew mug or moody radio mug, but suffice to say, everything's on the table here because we have a $10,000 match challenge going right now. I do not have a name for that, but every gift of every amount will be doubled for this hour, and I'm praying we break through it. Some of you will not be able to be here next week. Or maybe you are really feeling like, okay, let's get this thing pointed this right direction. Right now we're asking you to jump in and make it happen today. What's on your heart, Young thunder?
S3: Yeah. Listen, I am so grateful for those of you who are already participating with us. I got saved in large part due to the teaching on Moody Radio. The full, unashamed proclamation of the gospel is what God used to cut my heart. And so all of your gifts have a shareholding in my story. And so thank you. And for those of you who haven't given, who are maybe thinking about giving, there are hundreds of people like me every month right now, today, the last couple of hours that have given their lives to Christ because of the proclamation, the simple proclamation of the gospel on Moody Radio. Maybe they've never heard it before. Maybe they've heard it before. But God used this to be the time. Your gifts will have part in that.
S2: Okay, one hour, one hour only. We're going to we're going to sprint to the finish here. And I'm asking you to be a part. Every gift is doubled. And here's what we've got for you today. Um, every gift that's given, um, we are going to send you. All you got to do is request it. If you're calling in, just tell them. Give me the book if you're going online, just scroll down after you give your gift and it's right there, just click send me the book and we will send it to you. No charge. It's called Killing Sin and it's our gift to you today because we give you a biblical strategy with killing sin. I say we because I wrote it, but I feel like we all did together. Boom crew, you're part of this here. Just be sure to tell him. Give me that book. If you call or giving online, just click that box. Say send me the book because you desire to conquer what has been defeating you, taking that next step with Jesus, boy, the gospel changes everything, does it? Every gift of any amount is doubled right now. And if you're new to the crew never given before, we got an extra special mug that we're sending your way. And I mean lots of really cool stuff. And I know you don't give to get. You give because of what the Lord's been doing in your heart. And we're grateful. I'm going to go take a break here, I guess. Oh, we got to tell him how to give their gifts. Some people are going, come on now, already. Here we go.
S3: That's right. You can call (800) 600-9624. Call or text share to (800) 600-9624. Or you can give online at Moody radio.org.
S2: Yeah. Debbie from Spokane, Washington got us out of the chute here. We're down to 9900in this match challenge. And I want to humbly ask somebody maybe won't be here next week or just feels prompted. And they've got five, ten, 15, 20, maybe 30 K and you want to lay it down as match challenge money to be used during share we want. We're asking everyone to just stop and consider, is this a time that God would have you just jump in and say, I'm all in for the gospel? It does change everything. It changed me and I want it to change others. What a vote of confidence that would be if you would do that today. Every gift is doubled right now because of. And I'm going to try to get a name here. Somebody plopped in ten grand and we are going for it today. Every gift is doubled up to ten grand. We might be able to lump in some more money. You never know what God does here, but right now we're asking you to make a call or go online. 800 696 24. 800 696 24. Or Moody radio.org. That's how you give online. Be sure to click the box if you're giving online. Say give me that book or tell the operator who is taking your gift and just tell them. Make sure to send me killing sin. And we're grateful. We're grateful. Every gift is doubled right now. I'm going to keep it here until we get another gift in before we go to a song. 800 696 24, 800, 696 24 or Moody radio.org. Just going to hang on here waiting for that to happen and grateful for what God's doing in you. One hour only of have shared today. This is pre share. We jump in in earnest on next Tuesday. But the team said let's let's get this ship pointed in the right direction. We're a little bit behind the curve of where we want to be, where we want to be for pre share. We're a little bit behind the curve, but we're doing pretty well. Uh, Edith just came in from Chicago with a gift of 100 bucks. Now we're down to $9,800 in this match. Challenge every gift of every amount. This makes it super doable. For those of you that are brand new to the crew, never given before, give five bucks. We'll send you the book. Give a buck, give ten, give 100. Whatever it is, every gift is doubled up to ten grand, and every person who gives today for the first time gets a moody radio mug. And we're going to get it your way, okay? We're going to get out of God's way. How do they do this, young thunder? Um, I'm just praying that we got a firestorm of people storming the gates here, man.
S3: Yeah, you can call or text share to (800) 600-9624. That's call or text share to (800) 600-9624. Or you can give online at Moody radio.org.
S2: Alessandra just came in from Kentucky. Way to go.
S3: Thank you.
S2: Alessandra. Way to go. We're just asking you to pour it in right now. 800 696 24 or Moody radio.org. Be sure to ask the operator for the book or click the box online. Godspeed, guys. We'll report back straight ahead what God is up to. Father, thank you that you are at work today. This is your work in the hearts of people. Thank you for the gospel because it changes everything. It changed us.
S1: She's a choreographer extraordinaire and everything is Greek to her. Super die is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: I have a. Desire deep one that the last 190 some slots for prayers for share. We had 600. We're down to 190. And change would be filled by you that you would jump in. I promise you it will be a great experience, challenging, praying for 30 minutes. But we're going to give you prayer points. We're going to give you everything you need. And my goal was to have this thing filled up by the end of today, Freedom Friday. It's going to be hard, but if you can be one of those, we're going to be one more step toward getting those seats filled, and we're going to send you if you sign up for the prayer crew during share, grab a half an hour slot somewhere and you'll see a whole roster on this sign up sheet. It's very cool form. We're going to send you video links in the morning that are going to give you an inside scoop as to what's going on. We're going to also have a portal so that we can hear back from you what God is showing you. We benefit from that so much. I'm going to have elders on my home, at my home here tomorrow morning, early for a couple hours of just prayer, and I do. I believe God moves through prayer. Yeah. Do we get insights? Oh, absolutely. And we're going to gain those from you. So I want you to come and grab these last couple hundred slots. And man, I'd be grateful for that. So I humbly ask you, if you've waited. Today is the day I want you to come and get them. Let's try to get these 200 knocked out here. And in the 8:00 hour, we're going to have one hour of just asking God to aim this effort toward true north through to the Polaris, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Aim everything right at Him and His glory. And that's going to be in the 8:00 hour, knowing that some of you won't be here next week during share. Some of you already have commitments. You're going on vacation. You've got too much going on at work. You might not be tuning in. I want everyone to be a part of share who's benefited from Moody Radio in some way. That's that's my humble ask this year. Everybody doing something. And one of those first things that you can do is pray. So young Thunder, give out the link and put the mustard to it, my man.
S3: Yeah, absolutely. Carl talks about it all the time. Prayer is the engine room for a movement of God. We want to seek his face because it's not up to us. It's not. It's not up to Carl in the words he says. It's not up to me and the words I say. It's not up to the health of Ali and Diana as we've been praying for them to get healthy this week. God is in control. He's going to take care of it and our prayers just align us with his purposes. Yes. So if you want to join us in that this week and next week, text the word crew to 800 555, 7898. That's 805 five, five 7898. We want to have you there with us because prayer. We got to have it.
S2: Yeah. Changes everything, man. The gospel changes everything. And part of the gospel is prayer asking you to jump in right now. Thank you. Ahead of time. Text crew to 800 555 7898. Crew to 805 five five 7898.
S1: He's a sports fanatic with a stat for anything you can think of. Young Thunder is in the crew. It's Carl and crew on Moody Radio.
S2: So you get into the sticky pages of the Word of God and you're wondering what's really here. They're loaded. I set before you blessings and curses. Life and death. Now choose life. You see story after story and call after call on God to our life and it's amazing. But sometimes getting a little help from a friend doesn't hurt. Right, Allie?
S4: Yeah. We've got a special guest with us right now. Doctor Ryan Cook, professor of Old Testament in Hebrew at Moody Theological Seminary. Even if you don't know his name, you will probably be familiar with his work. If you are a reader of Today in The Word, the devotional put out by our friends here at Moody. He is the author of this month's devotional on the Book of Deuteronomy.
S2: So, Doctor Cook, tell us something. What is the most recent powerful aha moment that you've had in the book of Deuteronomy?
S5: Well, going through this study, this time, that one of the things that stuck out to me most that I had never really noticed before, was the little word y o u u, which in English, you know, we use u for singular or plural unless you're in the south, right? Then you say y'all for the plural.
S6: But now we're talking.
S5: Yeah, we have just the u singular, u plural. But what happens in the book of Deuteronomy? Moses is is preaching a series of sermons to these children of Israel when they're about to go enter the land. He knows he can't go with him. He's not able to go and be a part of that. But he wants them to succeed. He wants them to do well, and he knows that for them to do well, it's going to be about their keeping the Lord first in their life. And so he goes through these covenant commandments with Israel, and he seamlessly moves back and forth between the you singular, like each individual Israelite, has a responsibility before the Lord to to keep their relationship with him first. But then in the next verse he'll switch to the you plural, that it's about you as a community, being faithful before the Lord as well. And it's just a great reminder for us that just like in Israel in the Old Testament, the people of God, the church today, we are saved as individuals. We have an individual relationship with God, a responsibility before him, but were also saved into a community. It's about the church and and the church being faithful to live before God as well. And it's just beautifully articulated through the grammar of of Deuteronomy. And that's something that really impacted me this time through.
S4: Now, the title of this month's devotional, Walk in Obedience The Book of Deuteronomy. There are a whole lot of rules that are covered in this book. For someone who maybe is newer to Bible reading or who struggles with some of the Old Testament reading, why so many rules?
S5: The first thing I'd want to say is, as followers of the Lord Jesus today, we're not under the mosaic covenant. This is not not our covenant directly. And so we might think, well then why are we reading this? And it is still God's revelation to us. It reveals God's heart to us, and we can look at even though we're not directly under those laws, we can look at the principles that they're based on as a source of authority and wisdom for our own lives today. There's many examples of that, but I think sometimes we get off on the wrong foot because we think about these laws in the wrong way. We might think about them as legalistic as if in the Old Testament, God only really wanted Israel to check the boxes off of this external obedience. I think a better way of thinking about it is like a marriage relationship. So when when my wife and I got married, we made these vows to each other that were really significant right to have and to hold, to be faithful to each other till death do us part. And I never once thought, you know, that's so legalistic.
S6: Like.
S5: My wife is only in my relationship with me because she, you know, would check these boxes off or whatever. And we don't think about it like that at all. It's about we joyfully entered into that because we wanted that relationship. And that's what really what the covenant is between God and Israel. It's how can they be in this relationship together? And it was viewed joyfully even in the Old Testament, even though they ultimately failed in keeping it. It was really seen as a gift from God to be able to to have that relationship with him.
S2: Doctor Ryan Cook is our guest. He's the key writer in this month's today in the Word. It's a study of the Book of Deuteronomy. It's a phenomenal resource, over a million subscribers. We want you to be 1,000,001. And we'll give you a link here in just a moment. You know, Deuteronomy is fascinating. I was in chapter nine here going through some musings as of late. And it's interesting that God is so relevant because he says to the nation of Israel, he says, listen, I'm having you go in to take the land because of the wickedness of the Canaanites. But hold on a second. Don't think you're all that in a bag of chips. He says, you, you, you are stubborn of heart, and it's not because of your righteousness, but it's because of the Absolute godlessness of the Canaanites. The book of Deuteronomy. Although, yes, under the mosaic covenant, boy, it's just take that little passage. It is so relevant to us. God is merciful when we are not perfect. Right? Doc?
S5: Yeah, you can see God's grace throughout the book of Deuteronomy. Just in the fact that God's in a covenant with Israel is itself an act of God's grace. But if you think of the context of Deuteronomy, Israel is about to enter the Promised land again. Moses can't go with them. And you think of what kind of advice would a leader give in that type of situation? Like you're about to enter this land, you're going to need to hold it. You've got to establish a nation. I might expect a book full of how to how to create a centralized government, how to have a powerful army. Yes, but for for Moses, he doesn't focus on that at all. He said it's about keeping your relationship with the Lord first. If you get that wrong, none of it, none of the other things matter. And in fact, if you are disobedient just like the Canaanites are, you're going to be judged too. Just like I'm judging them. And so it's God does a great job. Moses does a wonderful job of highlighting the priority of Israel's walk with the Lord as as what's really important for them to flourish as a nation.
S4: You mentioned the grace of God being reflected in this book. A lot of times we don't think about the graciousness of God in some of these tougher passages where there's a lot of talk about consequences for disobedience. Where do you where do you see the grace of God at work in this passage? And how can the grace of God transform our lives today?
S5: Yeah. So we just mentioned two things. There's a lot we could talk about, but one would be just the fact that God revealed himself to Israel at all is an amazing act of God's grace, that he would tell Israel, this is who I am, this is what my character is like. And this is the way that I'm calling you to live. That is an incredible gift to be able to have that. There's these some of these texts from the ancient world that have been dug up by archaeologists. And there's one where there's this Babylonian worshiper who says something like, oh, that if we only knew what the gods wanted, like the gods. It seems like what's right to a person is wrong to a god. And we try to get things right and we never know. Israel did not have that problem. Yeah. The Lord graciously revealed himself to him. That's a wonderful thing. The other act of grace in the book, I would say, is the Lord's love for the people of Israel that come through, and that his call for them was to love him. It was never about Israel. I want you to conform outwardly to my standard. It's I want your heart to be transformed. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your muchness, with all your might. Um, and and having that as the center of what life is all about is a is a wonderful gift.
S2: You have. Set the deck, doctor Ryan Cook. He is the primary author. Right, doc? For this month's today in the word.
S5: Yes for this month. Yep.
S2: And I hope that your appetite has been whetted enough. Is that the right word, Ali? Yes. Whetted enough that you say, let's go. And have we got something for you? Boom.
S4: Crew, just text the word today to 800 555, 78, 98. You can get connected with the different ways that you can get this devotional. You can get it to your inbox. You can get a paper copy. You can download the app, which I think is one of the easiest ways to engage with it. Just text today to 800 555 7898 today to 800 555 7898.
S2: All right guys here we go. Final few minutes of pre share our one hour this week. This is it. And you're here for a party. Here's where we're at. We had ten grand in match. challenge for the first hour that got gobbled up in 28 minutes. Then we got another $10,000 match challenge gift from Joan. Every gift of every amount is doubled right now, and I'm just what's really sweet is you are just pouring it in here right now. We're down to 4892 and we're going to keep it here. We got to be out of here in about four minutes. So I'm asking you to go to the phones right now if you believe the gospel changes everything. And I know you do like Stephanie. How cool that someone listened here with an illusion of salvation, was convicted by the Holy Spirit, surrendered their life to Christ. And she just said, the Holy Spirit is on the move. He was in mine. And we're asking you to say we're with you. Stephanie Charles from Franklin Lakes, new Jersey, just came in with a grand. Let's shout out, give me the letter C. See, that's what I'm talking about. That was doubled up. Charles. What do you got? Young Thunder?
S3: You know I love that we're talking about people coming to salvation and understanding who Jesus is through the teaching on Moody Radio. What I also love is that that's the beginning of the journey, and so that you can continue to listen and grow in your walk with Jesus. We had Lemuel who gave and he said, encouragement. I'm challenged. I'm blessed with the programs that help me be assured in my salvation conviction in the in on living and sharing the gospel. So this is coming to Christ and this is growing in Christ every single day.
S2: Simply put, if you've grown up in Jesus, if there's been one move that's been made toward the Lordship of Jesus Christ, and you can trace that red thread of redemption back to something you heard on Moody Radio. I'm asking you to jump in right now. Chad from Sleepy Hollow, Illinois, increased his monthly gift by ten bucks. Thank you.
S3: So much.
S2: Faye from Oak Park, Illinois. $100 became 200. Paul from Hammond, Indiana. Your 25 became 50. Same with Jeanette and Crystal Lake, Illinois. Um. Thank you. I mean, this is really cool what God's doing through you. Linda in Darien, Illinois. 25 became 50. Joanne from Northbrook, Illinois 200 became 400. Wow. This is amazing, guys. Some of you may not be here next week. We've got a few minutes here to get you in. We're asking you to just go and make this happen right now. Here's our number (800) 600-9624. (800) 600-9624 or Moody radio.org. Um, we have $4,396 left, $4,396 left. And we're asking you to be a part. Way to go, Tennessee. Faith from Antioch, Tennessee, weighed in with 100. That became 200. We were really looking for Tennessee to show up, and they've been showing up here. If you're in Tennessee, put your vote in for the gospel and just say, yeah, the gospel changes everything, Carl. It does. Joan from Elgin just came in with 500. We're down to $3,897 in this match. Challenge from Joan. Joan came in with ten grand at the bottom of the hour. Match challenge money. This just cracks me up how God works through you guys. One of the greatest evidences of God's work in people's lives is what you're doing right now. This is one of the greatest evidences. Every gift of every amount is doubled. And when you give, get my new book, Killing Sin. For every gift of every amount, we are going to see that gift doubled because of a match challenge. And we'll send you a copy of Killing Sin Conquer. The one thing that is defeating you, you're going to have a strategy in your hand. I wrote it for you, and I'm asking you to be a part of this right now. Make sure to tell the operator. Give me that book. You got to request it. Or if you give online, you got to click the box to get it. Just click that box. Crystal from Maywood, Illinois just came in with 84 bucks a month. That's another thousand over a year's period of time. Give me an R.
S3: R!
S2: Now we're talking. Guys, we don't have as many strong voices in here. We got so many down. We got super die down. We got Ali down. We got bugs going through the ranks here. But we're standing strong in the name of Jesus here. And thank you for your prayers. We're down to $2,789 in match challenge. Every gift of any amount is doubled right now. And if God's given you the means of five, 10 or 15 K, I mean, I'm being practical here. We will use that during share as match challenge money. So maybe get it in right now so that you don't forget next week. And some of you might say forget five or 10 or 15 K you can forget. And so what a beautiful thing that God is doing here today, Kevin from Mundelein, Illinois. Yeah, 150 became 300. I'm going to keep it pinned right here for the next few minutes. Let's see if we can hit this. We're down to $1,924. Get on the horn right now. And in the next few minutes, we might break the banner. How sweet would that be? Um. So good. Oh, wouldn't that be great? Jeffrey? In Chicago, you're 15, became 30. That's the way we roll here, guys. 800, 696 24 or Moody radio.org. Let me give you a copy of Killing Sin. Do it right now. Gift of any amount is going to be doubled. And we'll send you a copy of Killing Sin. And if you're new to the crew, you are going to get a moody mug. This is the last day for this. You're going to have a moody mug sent your way, and we want to get it in your hands. Any gift of any amount is doubled right now. Calvin from Algonquin. He gave a monthly gift of 83. Oh, that's pennies away from a grand, we're calling it. Uh, give me an e e. Got a bunch of men in here grunting away, giving out these letters, looking for one more W if you can get that in here, that would cap it off. We're down to $924.
S6: Woo!
S2: In this match challenge, every gift is doubled right now. And be sure to tell the operator if you're new to the crew, give me the mug. I'm new to the crew and for all of you, give me the book and we're going to help you go and grow with God. Thank you. If you're giving online, click the box for Killing sin. We want to make sure we get it into your hands. It's not automatically sent. You got to tell the operator or click it online. We want to make sure we're getting it to people who are going to read it right. Young Thunder. That's the goal here.
S3: Oh absolutely. That's the goal. We want to grow with Jesus. We want to get it to people who want to take that next step through this book.
S2: Yeah. So right now every gift of every amount is doubled. We've got 900. No, we're down to 624. Johanna from Naperville, Illinois. Naperville, Illinois, came in with $25 monthly gift. These monthly partners are amazing and we're grateful for you. Every gift of any amount is doubled right now. Match challenge money to be used next week. 510 1520 K you might be going out of town or on business and you want to make sure that that gets in. 800 696 24 or Moody radio dot o r g. $624 to go in this match challenge. And we're trusting God for it. We're going to have to bug out here in a second. So let me give it to you. We're down to $604. 800 696 24 or Moody radio dot o r g down to $254. We're going to get there. 800. 600. 9624 or Moody radio.org. I'm believing it's there. We love you.