Speaker 1: Everything the mainstream media left out delivered just right.
Speaker 2: It's the John Phillip Show.
Speaker 3: And we continue at two oh five in the afternoon on The John Phillips Show, Mister Randy wangs in Culver City.
Speaker 4: John, do you know what a time zone is?
Speaker 5: Wait? Are you going to come after me for not being able to do math?
Speaker 6: So Johnny, before we went to the last break, said that his big episode with Donald Trump Junior on Rumble premieres at six o'clock that six o'clock Eastern, so at actually the premiere is at three o'clock Pacific, so you'll be able to watch it right after we get off the air.
Speaker 3: And we might even play a clip a portion of that interview on tomorrow's program Is it Safe for air? Well, there were a couple of things that happened that I didn't do that.
Speaker 5: I don't know. You'll have to watch it to find out.
Speaker 6: I will have to watch this just to find out if we can play any of it, because we're still even though we're broadcasting on the youtubees, we're still also broadcasting on the radio, so we have to adhere to certain standards by the FCC because we're on seven ninety and eight ten while we're on the live stream.
Speaker 3: I don't think it violates any FCC rules, but I wouldn't be allowed to say it.
Speaker 5: Let's put it that way, all.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm gonna have to listen to this thing just to find out what is safe for air.
Speaker 3: Yay, eight hundred two two two five two two two is a telephone number. One eight hundred two two two five two two two. It is our pleasure to welcome our next guest to the program. He is a Republican campaign strategist who you could follow on x at Lonnie Lightner. That's Lonnie with Y Lonnie Lightner, Welcome, Thank you.
Speaker 7: For having me today, and I'm excited to uh watch the interview with Don Junior. A McLaughlin pull just came out and shows him trailing only jd Vance for the Republican presidential primary in twenty twenty eight. So maybe you'll be making some news on that episode.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's start out with the news just broke in the California Post. They have a peace out saying the California Governor Gavin Newsom's pack has a new effort to help elect Democrats and spread the gospel of Newsom by training supporters to implant Newsom's talking points into family group, text chats, alumni Facebook groups, and other places where politics isn't typically discussed.
Speaker 5: What do you make of this tactic?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, Gavin, who I see that he's trailing Kamala Harris by double digits in the latest Democrat poll. But you know, this guy is so fake in phony that he has to pay his supporters through the pack to go out on social media and talk about his talking points and his positions. I mean, what a great way to get family members and people to stop talking to you, first of all, but second of all, it just goes to show a larger problem that Newsom has is fake. He's phony, and he cannot create a movement organically, so he has to do it by astroturfing. You know, Barack Obama and Donald Trump, they created movements organically, and whether or not we like their politics, people would walk through fire for those men. Gavin Newsom has to pay supporters to go out and spread the gospel.
Speaker 5: And I've noticed this too.
Speaker 3: Whenever someone is sending me an email that is obviously a script or, they call into the show and they're very scripted. You can tell they're reading from something. For example, you can tell the inauthenticity almost immediately if you are part of a Facebook group with an alumni association where I don't know, you talk about things like the basketball team and the football team and all of those sorts of things, and then all of a sudden, someone starts putting out what is obviously a script that is meant to promote one particular candidate where it obviously doesn't belong. I don't think you're going to win anyone over. I think you're going to upset everyone. I think everyone's going to understand that it's not organic, that it's not real, and you're going to get yourself ostracized from the group.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: Back in the Rush Limba days, what did he call those callers that called in the seminole callers that he would let on the program on open Line Friday every once in a while just to regurgitate the talking points.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: The sad thing is, you know, Gavin Newsom says one thing and does another.
Speaker 2: You know, here's the guy who's.
Speaker 7: Reported an income of two million dollars and then he has no transparency with his tax returns. He allows a few people, a few select journalists to come in and take notes. No photographs are no photo copies, you know. So I see why Newsom is now paying his supporters to go out there and do the blocking and tackling for him, which he cannot do.
Speaker 3: We had an election in the state of Michigan yesterday and the way I see it, the DSA went three for three, where Rashida Taleb on her Democratic primary. The incumbent congresswoman who's part of the DSA and obviously one of the most vocal members of the DSA in the House of Representatives, Shari Theander, who was essentially I'm not going to call him normal because I don't think there was anything normal about him, but let's just say he's a partis a Democrat. He lost his primary to a DSA challenger, and then they had an open Senate seat because the incumbent Democratic senator is not running for reelection, and the let's just call him DSA friendly candidate, Abdul al Sayed, was able to defeat the partisan Democrat or the standard Democratic candidate in that race, so he will be moving on to the November ballot. When you look at all of these results and you know that the state of Minnesota has yet to have their primary, where their US Senate Democratic primary looks kind of similar to the one in Michigan, where you have a DSA friendly candidate running against a pretty standard Democrat. And then you have in Wisconsin, another neighboring Midwestern state, a big gubernatorial primary where there is someone who is way out on the left who wants to cancel Thanksgiving among other things, who's running in the Democratic primary and leading in the holes. Do you see a wave of momentum building within the Democratic Party in favor of the DSA as you look at these results and these primaries on the horizon.
Speaker 7: You know, I know that the pundits were saying that abdul l said was supposed to win by a bigger margin than he did. You know, I was kind of thinking maybe they would spencer prat him with all of the mail in ballots, But it seems like he is still going to eke out a victory, and a win is a win.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: Yes, they definitely have the momentum on their side. And you know, as you mentioned in Wisconsin, the leading candidate state Rep. Francisca Hong, she is called for abolishing the police, canceling Thanksgiving and.
Speaker 2: Closing down Culver's.
Speaker 7: And those of us who live in the Midwest, we love our custard and those are fighting words for us.
Speaker 2: But yes, and was consin.
Speaker 7: They are very worried about losing that governor's seat. Now, keep in mind Wisconsin in twenty twenty four elected US Senator Tammy Baldwin, a very liberal US Senator and Donald Trump. So it is the truest of swing states in the nation. But with Hong, if she wins next Tuesday, it's over for the Democrats. And in Minnesota, I'd like to say the Minnesota US Senate race is the biggest sleeper race in the country. You have Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan, who was in charge of overseeing anything fraud related in Minnesota, and all of your listeners and viewers know how that turned out. And she's very much for pro trans rights. He is famous for wearing a T shirt that says trans Lives Matter with a big knife on the front of it. I'm trying to figure out what that symbolizes. But she would likely be running against Republican Michelle Tafoya. Your viewers and listeners may recognize Michelle Tafoya from the NFL Sideline Reporters. Now, in Minnesota, Republican really has no business winning because like California, it is very challenging for Republican to win. But if the Democrats vote for Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan in hong Republicans could have a very good night in both Minnesota and Wisconsin in those state wide races. And let's keep in mind, you know, when we're thinking about, you know, not only the twenty twenty sixth election cycle, but twenty twenty eight. Are these Democratic socialists going to still be a thing in twenty twenty eight. Well, if we were being honest with ourselves, and if the Democrats were being honest with each other, they would admit that Bernie Sanders out of that presidential nomination in twenty sixteen when they called in all the super delegates to save Clinton's behind. You know, Bernie Sanders was robbed. And if Bernie runs in twenty eight, I fully suspect him, expect him to win the Democratic Party nomination if they don't rig the system like they did in twenty sixteen into a twenty and to a lesser extent, what they did to him in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: There's no reliable voting block for Democratic candidates more than black voters, specifically black females and older black voters. You look at the results in Michigan, the winning candidate, Abdul al Sayed, did not win black voters in that primary his opponent. Did you look at the polls in these other states. The DSA candidate is not winning the black voters. The challengers are if you are a movement within a party that cannot win over the base of the base, of the base of the base, the most reliable Democratic voters, it seems to me like there's eventually, maybe not now, but eventually going to be storm clouds on the horizon because if your most loyal customers aren't signing on and you're going to force something on them that they don't want, it seems like there's going to be rough waters ahead.
Speaker 2: Absolutely now.
Speaker 7: Granted, the Democrats Socialists have had a lot of success in solidly blue districts in New York, in Colorado, and the people that are voting in these districts, they're highly educated, you know, rich elites, young rich elites, and it really thumbs the nose at a key constituency of the black vote and to a lesser extent, the Hispanic vote. So if Democrats in a general election in statewide races such as Michigan and Wisconsin cannot hold that coalition together, they don't have a snowball shot in hell of winning in a general election.
Speaker 2: We see with President Trump.
Speaker 7: Now, President Trump did great with Hispanic men, and there's an argument to be made whether or not they're with.
Speaker 2: Us this cycle. I think they will come home for us.
Speaker 7: But there was a huge you know, everybody was talking about Trump and the black vote. You know, in twenty sixteen, when Trump spoke in Detroit in front of a large, predominantly black audience, he said, what in the hell do you guys have to lose? Take a chance on Trump and the last three cycles he's been getting in a little bit more of the black vote. And now with these Democrats socialist candidates just thumbing the nose at the black voting population, they're in big trouble again. Republicans don't have to win these this block, but by them staying home or not voting in that race, it is a win for the Republicans.
Speaker 3: Given what you've seen in these midterm primaries. So far as we look beyond twenty twenty six to twenty twenty eight, do you see a scenario where the Democratic establishment loses control of their own primary and an AOC is able to win the nomination or a Bernie Sanders is able to win the nomination and someone who regards themselves as a DSA candidate above a Democratic candidate is the one that will be the standard bearer for the Party of Jefferson and Jackson.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, you know, I'm sure all of your listeners know what the generic ballot is when they talk about, you know, polling, and right now the generic ballot, the Democrats lead it from three to eight points, which historically is.
Speaker 2: Not too bad.
Speaker 7: But when you ask a voter from whom would you vote for in Congress, a Republican candidate who supports free market capitalism or a Democratic candidate who supports big government, fifty to thirty five percent For the Republican free market capitalist candidate, you know, Chuck Schumer, I think is dead man walking in the US Senate if AOC wants that.
Speaker 2: And the latest.
Speaker 7: McLaughlin poll it showed for the Democrat nomination. Kamala Harris twenty eight knew some about seventeen in AOC at ten percent didn't It didn't put Bernie in there because they're assuming he's too old. But I'm not counting Bernie out. But the if the Democrats embrace this wing of the party, it's over. You know, Joe Rogan is famous for saying that he is a nineteen nineties liberal now voting for the Republicans, and they're going to lose even more bigger working white working class if they embrace these Democrats socialists. Sure it may work in New York, it may work in you know, parts of New York, in Colorado, but it's not going to work across the country.
Speaker 3: After Abdul al Sayed won the Democratic primary in Michigan, one of the first Democrats to come out and endorse him in the general election was California Governor Gavin Newsom. Do you think anyone in the DSA regards him as being authentic?
Speaker 7: I mean, I would love to be a fly on the wall with l Sayid's you know, baff just you know, laughing and backslapping each other, just thinking what a sucker Gavin Newsom is. You know, Newsom's got to sell his soul to this jew hater, you know, to try to get some street cred with the radical base of his party. But they're just using Newsome, and you know, it's sad that Newsom had to go there, but what more could we expect from him.
Speaker 3: You've worked with the David Horowitz Freedom Center for many years. David Horowitz, of course, was a leftist leftist who was part of the movement going all the way back to the sixties and the seventies, and then converted to be a conservative Republican and was really one of the most important conservative Republicans out there for many, many years. One of the things that he would talk about is he would talk about how the left's position on Israel has evolved over time and how hostile they have become to Israel. I think David Horowitz would probably be the least surprised person on the planet to look at these primary results in so many of these early voting states. What message do you think he would have to Jewish voters who are partisan Democrats, who are used to voting for the Democratic candidates as they look at a general election ballot that includes so many of these people who are so openly hostile to Israel. And the Jewish community.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, David was working with the Black Panthers in the sixties and seventies. He as a radical leftist before there was such a thing.
Speaker 2: And if he's.
Speaker 7: Taught me anything, he's taught me some bad manners when it comes to, you know, combat politics. What he would tell these Jewish Democrats, he would look them in the face and he would say, stop being a self hating Jew and pull your head out of here, no, you know what, and start voting for the party that actually protects your interest. And he would be very blunt and controversial, but he would tell these you know, Jewish Democrats to knock it off and stop being self hating Jews.
Speaker 3: All right, Lonnie Lightner, Republican Strategistic Straordinaire. You can get him on X or follow him on X. I should say at Lonnie Lightner, Lonnie, thanks so much for stopping by.
Speaker 2: Thank you have a great day.
Speaker 3: It's the John and Phillip Show. It's the John and Phillip Show. Eight hundred two two two five two two two. He is a telephone number one eight hundred two two two five two two two. If you'd like to email the show, you can do so at Johnny don't like show at gmail dot com. That's Johnny don't like show at gmail dot com. And if you want to watch us perform the show live and participate in the chat and click that like button.
Speaker 5: It's very very very important.
Speaker 3: If you're watching us, please click that thumbsup button. It helps us out a lot, Randy. That's easy to do.
Speaker 6: We've got two hundred and thirty three likes right now. And look, even if you're working so you're too busy to watch the live show during your next smoke break, go to Johnny don'tlike dot com hit the like button. If you're too busy to be watching us live from noon to three, well, guess what. Every single show is available on demand, and I also put up segments of the best stuff from the day, including some of our interviews. You can watch all of that. Make sure you like those and hit the comments tell us what you think. We love hearing your voice heard on the channel. Engagement is very very very important, So watch us live from noon to three. Check out our on demand content, and make sure that you watch our latest episode of the Accountability Podcast, our forty minute interview with Steve Hilton. It's a good one, and anyone that you know that is a voter in the state of California that isn't sure what they want to do, send them that interview. Maybe they'll learn something.
Speaker 3: And at three o'clock today, my interview with Donald Trump Junior on Rumble goes live, So that's about thirty two minutes away, So definitely check that out.
Speaker 6: You all have to listen to it just to make sure and let me know that it's safeer air if we play any clips tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And while I've been out promoting the Accountability Podcast, I also stop by I'm Right with Jesse Kelly on the first TV and when we return, we'll play that interview for you. Don't you go anywhere. It's the John Phillips Show. It's the John Phillip Show. Eight hundred two two two five two two two. Is the telephone number one eight hundred two two two five two two two. If you want to watch us live, go to Johnny don't Like dot com and click that like button. All right, We've been doing our rounds promoting the Accountability Podcast so that people can check it out and subscribe and click like and all of those things. So I was on good day La yesterday. I'm gonna be on Donald Trump Junior show at three o'clock. Today, I did bright Bart Radio with our pal Mike Slater. I have more hits coming up, but one of them that I did was I'm Right with Jesse Kelly, which airs on the First TV. Jesse Kelly's our buddy. He's been on this program many times. He's a friend of the show. I've done his show many times, and we thought we'd let you listen in to what that conversation sounded like.
Speaker 9: Here is Johnny on with Jesse Kelly in the selection, Let's stand for what we believe in a city where we will finally solve homelessness, a.
Speaker 10: City where we are feelings safe but actually are safe, in a city that doesn't price us out but actually counts us in. So let's build Los Angeles together.
Speaker 5: Sounds like things are going well.
Speaker 11: Joining me now, John Phillips, host of the Accountability podcast available at Johnny Don't like dot Com? All right, John, Well, I'm Garon Bass has actually flown to Cuba for communist training.
Speaker 5: So how are things in LA?
Speaker 11: Because I was just in LA recently and the ATMs are locked up behind steel and cinderblock, and I don't know that I've felt that unsafe walking through a city in America in a very long time.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not just the ATM. So are the shamp It's a shampoo. I mean, go to the target and try to buy shampoo. It's behind bulletproof glass. I mean, in my America, the only thing that should require bulletproof glass is anyone making a movie with Alec Baldwin. But that's the way we live here in Los Angeles. And Karen Bass ran on the platform of fixing the homeless problem in Los Angeles because ever since we took this permissive attitude about drugs and started emptying the prisons, funny thing happened and retail theft shot.
Speaker 5: Through the roof.
Speaker 3: Homeless encampment started popping up everywhere, and she said it was her number one priority. Well, we just had a new homeless count in Los Angeles and the numbers went up. And Karen Bass is blaming Donald Trump, She's blaming Gavin Newsom at the state level, despite the fact that if you look at homeless numbers nationally, it's really not that big of a problem. In many places in California, it's spiking in Los Angeles, specifically, it's spiking, and she's blaming the federal government because that's what she does.
Speaker 5: Now, that was her number one priority.
Speaker 3: If you take that off the table, we have the fact that we burned down the Palisades with the fires.
Speaker 5: We have a city that is broke.
Speaker 3: We have a police department that does not have the personnel they need to police the city on a daily basis, let alone prepared for the Olympics when they come to town in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 5: It's a disaster for Karen Bess.
Speaker 3: Now, she may think there's light at the end of the tunnel, but I think that light is a train that's headed right for her.
Speaker 11: Okay, let's focus on this homeless problem, because I honestly it's not like I haven't seen homeless people before. It was amazing in Los Angeles to see how it's everywhere and they're in the freaking storm drains. What specifically have they done there that has caused it to be the mecca for hobos.
Speaker 3: Well, they've told the cops to look the other way when the homeless do things like shoot up drugs in public or crimes associated with poverty. So stealing mail stealing packages, stealing icicles, all of those sorts of things. The cops really don't enforce a lot of those violations because they know that the political will at city Hall is not there for them, so they just drive by and wave when they see criminal activity going on in these homeless encampments. We give them money, we give them social services. We're spending millions and millions and millions of dollars on these homeless services NGOs, these organizations that Spencer Pratt really rein against. Where they'll give them cigarettes, they'll give them drug paraphernalia, they'll take care of them in any number of ways that you wouldn't have access to. Things you wouldn't have access to in North Dakota or you know, West Virginia or some other part of the country. So we are a bum magnet and we are attracting a lot of people with a lot of problems from all over the country to come here. And that is the reason the numbers are going up. When you look at where these people are from, they're not a lot of home grown California bums. We're bringing in the drug addicts from all over the country and they're living on our streets because we're willing to tolerate it.
Speaker 11: Okay, So I mean, I guess I just have to ask what can be done? Because, from what I understand, John, these freaking bums are voting, at least that's the rumor that they're being handed ballots. If the elections are so corrupt in Los Angeles you mentioned Spencer Prant, what can be done?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: The Democratic Party has to become offended at living this way and for whatever reason, and part of it is because many of them with money live in areas that are inoculated from these problems. But they have endless supplies of tolerance of living like this. Why I don't know, but it just doesn't seem to bother them. You look at how well you know the voting patterns in Los Angeles, voting patterns in Long Beach and other cities here in southern California. And if the Democratic candidate loses, the one who's most likely to beat them is a DSA candidate who thinks the Democrats don't go far enough, and nothing is going to change in the state until the people start voting differently. And because Democrats outnumber Republicans by such large numbers, nothing is going to change until Democrats start being offended at the condition of our state. And I just don't see that happening anytime soon.
Speaker 11: Let's talk about Spencer for a second, John, because it's one of those situations where it clearly has a gift for it. He was very, very sharp, awesome campaigner, but you know, swimming against the ocean trying to run in LA It is what it is that we all knew, everyone with.
Speaker 5: The brain knew what way that was going to go.
Speaker 11: But I would like to see that guy not just tossed aside now, right, There's got to be some political future, somehow, some way for Spencer Print.
Speaker 3: Well, he's indicated that his days as a candidate are over, but he is going to be very active on social media at calling out all of the corruption, calling out all of the misdeeds that are going on at Los Angeles City Hall. And what he's going to try to do is shame and embarrass them into either leaving the public arena or I guess changing whatever it is that they do, or if you really push it to a certain point, maybe change the patterns of the voters here in Los Angeles. And he has a huge following on social media. He's someone who appears on various programs. He's appeared on my radio program twice. He's very good. People think that he's dumb, people think that he's not well read. None of that is true. He's a guy who really deeply understands the problems that facing here in California, and he has solutions to offer. But at this point, being a candidate is probably feutile because he had just about everything break his way in the primary in terms of winning the debate, having the ads on social media that got the most views, having interviews with the big programs he went on Joe Rogan and others that really went viral and went all over the place.
Speaker 5: He was in the water when the.
Speaker 3: Wave hit, and even that wasn't good enough to get onto the November ballot. So I don't blame him for not wanting to be a candidate anymore. And I think that he's looking at his skill set and goes, Okay, I know how to draw attention to these problems. I know how to publicly humiliate these people. If I can't get into office and change it that way, I'm going to make life miserable for them.
Speaker 11: You mentioned Karen Bass and knew some that there's some friction there and just curious about this California the coalition because there's obviously a car wreck coming between between Dome and Newsome. Is Karen Bass Dome? Are they allies?
Speaker 3: Well, they're all kinds of frenemies. Don't forget it was Kamala who knifed Karen Bass to get the vice presidency in the first place. Those two were the two that were on the finals list for Joe Biden, and it was Kamala's people that put all the negative stories out about Karen Bass, about her going to Cuba and her flirting with communism, and all of those stories that didn't come from the conservative news media that came from Kamala Harris and her political consultants here in California, to the point to where when she was offered the vice presidency, Biden said, you cannot bring any of your California people with you, because I'm going to be the next one to get knifed in the back. Since then, the two of them have made up Bass and Kamala, but I don't think they trust each other as far as they can throw her. They're all competitors in one way or another. So I don't think there's a whole lot of trust going on between those three in any permutation.
Speaker 11: Final one for me, John, what's going on with Gavin Newsom's ex mistress?
Speaker 3: Okay, so she now has a memoir that's coming out where she talks about their affair, and her version of the affair is very different than his. He said that it was very brief and he ended it. She's saying, none of that is true. It went on for a long time, and they had sex basically every place they could in the state of California, including bars and other public places. She said that his come online to her when he decided that he was going to pursue her was look at you. You lost all the baby fat. And that was enough to get her interested, which I mean, I don't know you know how he thought that was going to play. You walk up to someone and go, oh, you're less fat than you used to be.
Speaker 5: That's that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: But it was enough for her, and she's upset because not only did he mischaracterize, according to her, their relationship in his book, he sent his wife out to publicly attack her and to shame her and to go after her in public forums. So this woman who had her marriage destroyed, she ended up in rehab. I guess she had a massive drug problem and alcohol problem. She believes that Galvin Newsom destroyed her life and then lied about the nature of their relationship. So my guess is when this book comes out, there will be even more details than what we read in Vanity Fair from the excerpts that were just published. And I am here for it because we don't forget Gavin. If he's going to win the Democratic nomination for president, he's going to have to do it with overwhelming support among Democratic women, and there's no way to talk about this story without him looking really really bad.
Speaker 11: Well, should may to be careful with that alcohol. That's how you get the baby fat back. Con John, thank you, brother, I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 5: I will all right.
Speaker 3: So that was my interview with Jesse Kelly on his program. I'm right on the first TV There you go, all right? Much more coming up right here out of the John Phillips Show. Don't you go Anywhere. It's the John and Phillip Show. Eight hundred two two two five two two two. He is the telephone number one eight hundred two two two five two two two. If you want to watch his perform the show live, go to Johnny Don't Like dot com and hit that like button.
Speaker 5: It really helps us.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's time for the latest installment of You Can Smell It right here.
Speaker 6: Wait, Katie in each of My Girl can't do the segment without the bobblehead. Our unfortunately daily update of what's going on in Boyle Heights.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Katie.
Speaker 6: There was a meeting with the air Quality Management District where a lot of people complained about the air quality. Here is Fox eleven in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Our other top story.
Speaker 12: More than four thousand complaints and more than twenty air quality violations. Boyle Heights residents are demanding accountability.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's the name of our podcast.
Speaker 5: A new one dropped yesterday.
Speaker 12: After the lineage Warehouse Fire. Fox eleven's Christina Gonzalez has been at the hearing all day long. She joins a slide from Diamond Bar with the latest. There, Christina, and we have a late development.
Speaker 1: I just got to notice right now, which I'm asking AQMD officials about from protectively now that ammonia has been detected high levels of ammonia by the South Coast Air Quality Management District's own monitors at Eastman Avenue Elementary, which is about half a mile if that much, from the Lineage facility.
Speaker 6: How did it get there? This one, you can actually blame on the refrigeration company. Who do you think has the ammonia?
Speaker 1: Remember this has been an ongoing issue. Some of these families are worried about their children going back to the school now this we just got this notice. I'm worrying. I'm waiting for word from them. They've been here all day listening to people from Boyle Heights and saying they're fed up.
Speaker 7: Listen, you came to the wrong neighborhood and I'm looking at you.
Speaker 4: You came to the wrong neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Speakers addressing Lineage Logistics officials in it.
Speaker 6: Why isn't the solar panel company also there?
Speaker 3: That is the biggest mystery to me regarding this story. They have gotten to pass, and so is bar Ferrara. She got screamed at in that meeting, but they're the only ones who have called her out.
Speaker 5: No one else has called her out.
Speaker 1: Wash your hands often and always before eating and after toileting.
Speaker 6: Hey, we've been calling her out ever since twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Attorneys during public comments at a South Coast air Quality Management District hearing board members considering an abatement order against the company imposing even more conditions to reduce odors and other air quality issues during the cleanup of rotten food at the Lineage Boil Heights facility.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm in favor and support of the abatement, and not only the abatement, but there should be like a combinetto's have said, criminal charges against the Lineage companies because this is criminal what they're doing to us.
Speaker 4: Criminal charges. They're the victim of the fire.
Speaker 3: Even the people who live in the neighborhood are blaming Lineage. It's really strange.
Speaker 6: It wasn't the refrigeration company that told you not to evacuate. That's on the county and the city. But sure, let's blame the refrigeration company for all of it.
Speaker 3: They also didn't tell them to breathe in the smoke and that that was healthy.
Speaker 5: That was for rare and bass.
Speaker 1: Lineage officials say they expect to be done with the removal of rotten food by next week. But Boyle Heights residents and community.
Speaker 3: Why do you bring your baby well to get them out of boil Heights so they don't have to smell that.
Speaker 4: This was in paramount. So you going a little up the road.
Speaker 1: Activist fear issues like contamination, rodents and flies will not go away anytime soon.
Speaker 4: These flies bite.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, just when you think it can't get any more disgusting.
Speaker 6: So the flies that carried diseases that can infect you from open wounds can actually open the wounds themselves because they can bite you.
Speaker 7: Ugh.
Speaker 6: And remember it was a letter from Karen Vass to Barbara Ferrer discussing the disease carrying flies that was not released to the public. The only reason the public knows about the fly problem is NBC four.
Speaker 4: They're not regular flies.
Speaker 13: Even if you demolish the building, the spot, the contamination is still there.
Speaker 2: No, it'll never leave.
Speaker 13: People's lives will never be the same. Everybody's issues about the same theme, the illnesses, the loss of work.
Speaker 2: They called for an abatement.
Speaker 6: But yeah, at this point, this is Chernobyl. I think we just got to write off boil Heins.
Speaker 5: I think you just got to move out of that neighborhood. If you live there, you need something.
Speaker 6: It does make you wonder why more people aren't doing that. Could it be rent control?
Speaker 3: I think rent control makes people like this stuck where they live because the high cost of living makes it impossible to walk in off the street and rent a unit or buy a unit. But if you have one that you've been in for many years, you're just stuck there forever.
Speaker 4: No matter how disastrous it gets.
Speaker 12: More, we need lineage to be held accountable.
Speaker 4: It is hey, that's the name of our podcast.
Speaker 2: Public Nuisance.
Speaker 1: And now again breaking these high readings supposedly found at one of the schools near the facility, just a week or so before kids are supposed to go back to school again. I've reached out to AQMD officials. They weren't supposed to talk to us till after this hearing, which was extended through tomorrow because I had so many people here wanting to speak, so we weren't supposed to hear from them till tomorrow. Let's see if I can get something back on this by our six o'clock news. I'm Forristene Gonzales back in the studio.
Speaker 4: So there you go. In our ever worsening series of.
Speaker 6: Now apparently there's ammonia being found in the schools a week before the schools or back in session.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what's going to happen if they all blame lineage, and Lineage is the one they ultimately end up suing. My guess is Lineage is gonna win in court because they can prove that they weren't the cause of the fire.
Speaker 6: It is the strangest part about this story. I mean, I understand why. I understand why Karen Bass and Barbara Ferrara and hildaesel Lees don't want anyone to know about the solar panels that started this fire because you hear all the people that don't want these cold storage facilities in their neighborhood. If you get people saying they don't want solar panel farms in their neighborhood, well guess what's at probably your kid's school, a solar panel farm.
Speaker 3: All right, that's gonna do it for us. Today, my interview with Donald Trump Junior drops in two minutes on Rumble.
Speaker 5: We'll be back tomorrow at noon.