Speaker 1: And we continue at two oh five in the afternoon on The Giant Phillips Show Live from Las Vegas. Mister Randy Wings in Culver City.
Speaker 2: Greg writes in a Johnny Don't Like show at gmail dot com on the subject of high gas prices. Just start siphoning gas like Al Bundy. You probably won't get prosecuted in Los Angeles. And if you do it with be a citation that costs less than a tank of gas. Also less chance of getting stabbed in the neck on public transit.
Speaker 1: I just found out some Married with Children trivia. Oh yeah, now you know that our good friend Doug McIntyre was a writer for Married with Children. He penned I believe at least one episode of that sitcom. However, what I didn't know is that the creators of Married with Children were huge pro wrestling fans. Oh I knew that. Yeah, And the reason that the Bundys were named the Bundys was after King Kong Bundy. And the reason that Steve and Marcy Rhoades were named Rhodes was after Dusty Rhodes, another pro wrestler.
Speaker 2: Well, and if you watch the show, how many pro wrestlers guest starred on that show a ton of them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, it was a regular topic that would come up on that program. I love that show, by the way, it's a classic. Eight hundred two two two five two two two is telephone number. What eight hundred two to two five two two two. It is our pleasure to welcome our next guest to the program. She is a candidate in California's eleventh district. That is the district that is currently occupied by former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and it encompasses most of the city and county of San Francisco. You can find her online at Votemrie dot com. Marie, and you're gonna have to help me with the pronunciation of your last name, because otherwise I'm going to butcher it, of course.
Speaker 3: Thank you, John, Marie Urrabiel.
Speaker 1: Marie Hurrabiel. Okay, well, get it right at least in this interview. But thank you so much for helping me out with that, and thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: You bet, thank you so much for having me. What a pleasure.
Speaker 1: So you want to replace Nancy Pelosi in the Congress. You are a registered Democrat running in this San Francisco based district. So I guess my first question to you is what kind of stock picker are you? Because you're going to have to be pretty good if you're going to replace her, because she did better than Wren Boffett.
Speaker 3: Well. No, I actually was at an event a couple of nights ago where all of my it was a bunch of people in the tech industry, and they were saying, we're about to lose our gravy train because we just copy whatever Nancy Pelosi does. So I will, I will, I promise you, I will try to get really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll be we'll be keeping track. Now, why is it that you should be the next congresswoman from San Francisco?
Speaker 3: Because I am the only person in this race who brings a common sense, pragmatic perspective. I have a history of fixing things in San Francisco. I've been a major force in moving us from a really big place where we were several years ago to a much better place, a much healthier place.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: Really reeling us back from the problematic policies that have caused us in San Francisco so many problems and so many problems at the federal level. You know that voters rejected in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: One of your opponents in this race is Scott Wiener, who is one of the most radical members of the California legislature. Virtually all of the stories that gain national attention and because of I guess the association with California excess, are usually authored by Scott Wiener. He's the guy particularly on subjects like housing, where he doesn't want us living in single family homes. He wants all of us living in very dense mixed use housing and writing public transit and those sorts of things. And I know he's originally from the East Coast, but the attitude that he has seems to be a very East Coast attitude. People don't come to California because they want to live above a Panda express. People come to California because they want the California dream. They want their own little slice of paradise. We love the weather, we love the views, We love the oceans, the bridges, the mountains, those sorts of things, and we like to be around that. And if we wanted to live in a concrete jungle, we'd live on the East Coast. But that's not what brings people to California.
Speaker 3: I agree, Yes, I agree. I will say he you know, we were experiencing in San Francisco definitely a housing crisis around twenty eighteen twenty nineteen, and I think, you know, we lost about five percent of our population in San Francisco over a couple of years. That's a pretty dramatic loss in a short period of time. And what I think has happened with Scott Laner is he has really taken the crisis that we had and continues to continues to talk about that what we should be doing instead is really looking at instead of just zoning things that are in a way that are not appealing to people, we should be recognizing that part of what makes California and San Francisco specifically so amazing and so beautiful is all of the rich tapestry of culture and diversity and beauty that we have all over the city and trying to build around that. So there are districts in San Francisco that are not as developed. But you know, Scott Wiener's plans really have only addressed the areas that are fully developed require demolishing before you can build, which is also inconsistent with his stated goal of growing of building as much housing as quickly as possible. And if you're in San Francisco, Scott Wiener has been in office for ten years. He's been part of city government for over twenty five years. He was an employee of the city and then became an elected official. Housing prices have gone up twenty percent since he came into office. Had not caused a lowering of prices or even a stagnation of prices. All of these policies of his have done actually really nothing, And so he claims that he's great on housing, but it's not really making a difference and it is causing harm to some communities.
Speaker 1: Right now, San Francisco is the epicenter of the AI industry. All of the cutting edge companies are in or many of them are in Northern California. Many of the people who work at those companies, even if the companies aren't headquartered in San Francisco, live and dine and entertain themselves in San Francisco. And right now that industry is screaming out saying that California is about to go off the cliff. We have a tax that is on the ballot in the Bay Area, the CEO tax that would specifically target the individuals that run those companies and punish them, separate them from everyone else, and punish them with new taxes. We're looking at a statewide initiative that's being pushed by the SEIU that would be a wealth confiscation tax. It's already driven a trillion dollars of wealth out of the state of California, some of that money coming from San Francisco. And you listen to these people, they have no intention of hitting the brakes anytime soon. And we know that there are people, certainly Scott Wiener among them in this race running for Congress in San Francisco, who buy into all of this insanity. And I don't believe the CEOs of these corporations are bluffing when they say, if you keep moving forward with this, we are going to move these companies out of state. Do you fear that if we don't throw the brakes on these things and bring back some moderation to California politics and government, that we will kill the goose that lays the golden egg.
Speaker 3: I absolutely agree with you on that, and I even before I decided to run, I was talking extensively about the the billionaire tacks for example, it is a terrible idea on every level. You are right. It has driven out over a billion dollars from our tax base already, and a lot of that actually came from San Francisco. There there were four billionaires who made up alone, you know, eight hundred billion dollars of wealth that just left the state. And then many others of course have left also. But we are, we are in real time killing the goose that laid the golden egg. And if we do not get a handle on things we are we are, we are going to be in big, big trouble. And I oppose the CEO tax I oppose the billionaire attacks. These are short sighted measures, totally missed the big picture, and they're being put forward largely by organizations that just do not have the thoughtfulness and the extensive understanding of how the economy works. They're looking for their little slice and they're destroying everything around them.
Speaker 1: How important is it? Because I know a lot of these people certainly feel the way that feel the same way as us about both of these initiatives, and probably on any number of other subjects. But it seems like there's been a hesitancy to get involved with their pocket books heavily in races like this one, or statewide races, or the initiative process or whatever, because they're upset in one or they're worried and in one party state about upsidetting the people who are in charge of state government. My attitude is, look, who cares if they don't like you, If they're out there trying to kill you anyway, you might as well belly up to the bar, bring out your checkbook, and make sure that the people who are arguing on behalf of sanity have the ability to get word out.
Speaker 3: I could not agree with you more, John, I mean that that is exactly what I'm looking at right now in my race, to be honest with you, is that people are afraid of going against the elected politicians. And you know, usually it's an incumbent. In this case, we don't have an incumbent. But Scott Wiener has been running for three years, so he's sort of, you know, he's kind of taking a little bit of that position that hey, I'm the guy in office and you need to vote for me, and.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 3: He's a huge part of the problem. He's been in office for ten years and things only gotten worse and yet, and I will say I'm very fortunate. I do have a lot of support. I've only been in the race for six or so weeks. My first month, I raised four hundred and twenty thousand dollars, and one of my other opponents, who's been in for six months, you know, in the entire quarter, raised under three hundred thousand dollars. So I I'm hitting the ground running. But it is time. This is the moment when people need to put their money where their mouth is. If you're tired of these entrenched insider politicians who pander to other insiders, you need to get involved and you need to elect people. You need to support people like me so that we can get elected the people who want to bring common sense back to our governance and who are tired of just how taling to the insider class and others who just want to take from us and don't want to have any responsibility or.
Speaker 1: Speak with Marie Hrabiel, who is a candidate for Congress in San Francisco. You can get her online at vote Marie dot com and follow her on x at Mhurrabiel Marie. A lot of federal office holders are hesitant to weigh in on local subjects because they don't want the blowback, I think is the number one reason. But state issues and city issues are different than federal issues. So okay, an argument could be made if you were to be elected as the next congresswoman from San Francisco, and let's just say, to take an example from the past, you have someone like Chase A. Boudin who is elected to be the District Attorney of San Francisco, who refuses to prosecute crime, who refuses to enforce the law, who refuses to do what prosecutors are put on the planet to do. Would you weigh in on a race like that on a recall election, or if he were to to throw his hat in the ring and run for that office again and warn the people of San Francisco as to what kind of danger that person is.
Speaker 3: Oh, you better believe it. Yes, absolutely, I think my entire track record supports that I would absolutely do that. I you know, I'm getting into this race not because I need a job. I have a perfectly fabulous life and I don't I don't need to be doing this. I'm doing it because this is my hometown. I love this place and I want to fix it, and I will be I will not be worried about my next job because I am not going to be interested in the next political job. I would rather back to the private sector after I do this. So I'm not going to be the person who is going to be worried about ruffling feathers. I'm going to be the person who is one hundred percent leaving the charge to demand more accountability, better policy, and just fixing what's wrong. And if there's someone who is up before election who does not meet those goals, or more importantly, who is antithetical to those goals, I will absolutely be speaking about it.
Speaker 1: So far, Nancy Pelosi has not endorsed a candidate to replace her in the United States Congress. Have you spoken to her since you've thrown your hat in the ring?
Speaker 3: I have not spoken to her since I threw my hat in the ring. I would love to speak with her, but I do know that she has said that she does not intend to endorse until after the primary, and so ideally I will make it through the primary, and at that point I think it would be wonderful to speak with her, and I really hope to have that opportunity. I will share a little to bit that I don't know her very well, but I know some of her family members. Her husband and I have both very active in the georgetownmunity and see each other a lot through that. But I also interned her for her when I was at Georgetown, and when she ran for the very first time, I was in school with her daughter, her youngest daughter, Alexandra, and I remember at the time wondering, like, what's your mom doing? You know, what is what is this? It was the first time I was aware of a congress person, and it is very surreal now to be in this race to feed her. She's been the only congress person I've I've had personally that I remember in my you know, cognitive life.
Speaker 1: When you interned for her a while back, what was she like? What was she like on a personal level? Could you look at her and go, Okay, you're going to be someday? Was she really intense? What was she like as a person back then?
Speaker 3: She's she's very gracious, She's a lovely person. I wouldn't say I thought she was very intense when I was interning for her, partly because I didn't. She was never very ant with me personally, but you know, she was very uh fierce and passionate in her beliefs and you know, very very driven. So you could see that she was going to get things done, you know. And and her her history prior to being in Congress was that she was a big fundraiser for the Democratic Party. She's a person who, you know, who goes after what she believes in and what she wants and she gets it done, which is very impressive and definitely worth emyl Did.
Speaker 1: You ever see her without the makeup and the hair done and the suits on and all of that, or was she always with her game face on?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: She was always with her game base on for sure. For sure. She you know, in that respect, she reminds me of my grandmother who just you know, never ever, ever, I think there's a Nancy is not as old as my grandmother, obviously, but I think there's very much a generation that was so just so beautifully put together all the time. And that's something else I would like to emulate. I really don't succeed all the time, but she's you know, she, Yes, she's one of those people who just you know, always looks great.
Speaker 1: Marie Harabiel candidate for Congress in San Francisco. She's running to replace Nancy Pelosi. You can find out more information on her in her campaign at Votemrie dot com and you can follow her on ex at Mharabia. Well, Marie, thanks so much for stopping by.
Speaker 3: Thank you have a great day. John take care.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred two two two five two two two is telephone number one eight hundred two two two five two two tube. If you'd like to email the show, you can do so at Johnny Don't Like Show at gmail dot com. That's Johnny Don't Like Show at gmail dot com and Randy. We're about twenty five minutes away from the week being over. But if you want to continue listening to us, that's easy to do.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is search for the John Phillips Show wherever you get your podcast, whether it's the Apple podcast app, iHeart, Spotify, search for the John Phillips Show, hit subscribe. You can download all the episodes. You can do a Google on the YouTube. You could get the free KABC app. You can get the free KSFO app, get the KMJ now app. Because we're on that station Saturdays at noon, you can be listening to it. Search for us wherever you want. You can listen to us whenever you want, and you can listen to us when you're doing a vera diiety of things. You can listen to us while you are exercising, you can listen to us while you are working at your job. You could even listen to us if you're running for governor and you're touring the Tijuana River and you.
Speaker 5: Can literally see it, smell it, and feel it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the phones and welcome Thomas and San Joseer Thomas.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hey, gentlemen, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: It's it's absolutely crucial when you guys have these people, these quote politicians come onto the show because it gives everyone I hope you were listening, Uh, gives you an idea of what you're what you're going to be voting for.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: We're talking about people that are literally been caught doing insider trading, making billions, but they're but they're kind and and compassionate, loving people and uh in this person's eyes. And I have to share something with you, and you guys can I don't know if you can find us on the internet. I can send it to you. John I got all my receipts. But her daughter that this lady went to school with her daughter, and this is her daughter's words verbatim. They said, try to describe your mom, Nancy, and she goes, well, you know, I'm not going to do that, and they finally pushed her. She goes, Okay, put it this way. She'll cut your head off and you won't even know you're bleeding. This is how feels about her mother. And it was on a show, a national syndicated show like The View or something like that. I don't remember what it was, but I do have it. I have the clip, John, I can send it to you if you want it. But this is how her daughter feel of her mother. And I got a bunch of others of Nancy screaming at people and tell them, telling them not to talk to her because she's like above them and too good for them, and how dare you even like breathe the same air that I'm breathing. Kind of an attitude, So thank you for having read people on man.
Speaker 1: I read the Susan Page biography on Nancy Polo, and Susan Page, who is obviously a fan of Nancy Pelosi, otherwise you wouldn't be writing the book said that Nancy Pelosi was a quote iron fist and a Gucci glove.
Speaker 6: Oh, I just you can't make this stuff up. This is politics. These are politicians. They I can't think of that. There's a saying they can they can smile as they as they kill. They smile as they kill. I think that's in a song. And this is them. And when people talk this way, okay, look, they're smooth, they don't want to say anything negative. You know what you need to bring to people here in California right now? Like America needed Trump, California needs someone who stands up, speaks up in all the divisions, mayors of a chief of police, anything you can get them in. We need these people that will stand up and say you know that that so and so is crazy, and uh, you know this is this is how I want to approach it. We need to get back to basis with people that will just tell you what they need to do and you know what we need to do. But they're not gonna sit there and kiss the behinds of these obviously very powerful people because they're afraid of them. They're scared of them. So if this lady gets in people. Trust me, if Nancy wants something, she's gonna call this lady up or have her her Gucci handbag, call her and say, this is what you're gonna do. This is what you're gonna decide. Uh, this is what This is a measure that we're gonna put through and you are going to sign it. These people are just puppets, man, And when they talk like this, it's obvious and obviously she doesn't care. She doesn't care either. She has she sounds like a very smart lady, very well read, very educated. She doesn't need the money. She's got a great job, so she's you know, she's doing well, so she's not a dummy. But she's literally telling all of you that she's just going to be another puppet and why you'd vote for that, you know, call me crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for the call, sir. We appreciate it. All right. There's some drama going on right now in Elmonte.
Speaker 2: There are eighty eight small cities in the County of Los Angeles, and oh, if it were possible to cover all of them, it just isn't. It's not for us, it's not for the local TV stations. It's not even for the local newspapers, but every once in a while you get a story out of one of these little cities in La County, and it's pretty damn insane because the mayor of Almonte is currently running for a third term, despite the fact that she has had a very public feud going on with one of her constituents that is involved the mayor trying to get this woman fired, the mayor sending public works crews to paint her curb bread and apparently the mayor sending a gang member to intimidator. WHOA, let's find out what this is all about. We go to KTLA and to the very rarely discussed Almani years.
Speaker 7: The Almani mayor has been marred in a retaliation scandal involving a longtime resident. The mayor allegedly trying to get the woman fired, have the curbs painted red in front of her home, and reportedly sent a gang member to intimidate her.
Speaker 1: Thet whoam that serious business?
Speaker 7: The political drama.
Speaker 2: And this has all happened in the past, and she still wants to keep running.
Speaker 1: People get addicted to being elected.
Speaker 7: The political drama resulted in a lawsuit a city council censure and a public apology.
Speaker 8: Our Mary Beth McDade spoke to both the mayor and her alleged target about the fiery battle and the legal settlement. She joins US Live in studio Mary Beth Hear.
Speaker 1: And micah As.
Speaker 9: The mayor declares she's running for re election her pastor and has been engulfed in scandal. She faced public criticism for allegedly abusing her power and retaliating against a community volunteer who dared to criticize her. Now, the mayor has publicly called her actions a misstep, and whether this misstep will impact her run for a third term, only time will tell.
Speaker 10: Oh, she's asking for help.
Speaker 4: It was weird.
Speaker 10: Well that's the mayor of Amoni, right, Yeah, so she had all her girlfriends recording to me and I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Yes, small town politics, man is the absolute most vicious. It's real ugly and it just does not get the level of tension it deserves.
Speaker 9: In September twenty twenty three, a known gang member seen on video intimidating El Monty resident Gambi Laos.
Speaker 10: That's according to a lawsuit filed.
Speaker 2: Against the city by the way you could tell because of the music. It's may sweeps everyone.
Speaker 10: That's according to a.
Speaker 9: Lawsuit filed against the city, which would eventually lead to one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars settlement, a center, and apology from the mayor from running for mayor. Now Mayor Jessica and Kona is running for a third term, even though her first two terms she came under fire for that incident.
Speaker 1: That takes some gusto.
Speaker 2: You were censured, you had to pay one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars in a retaliation lawsuit to a constituent you were harassing, and you still think you're going to get re elected.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised she's not in Congress.
Speaker 9: Part of a retaliation scandal involving Laos.
Speaker 10: They censured her and then she gave her speech. She said she was unapologetic, she didn't do anything wrong and it was a misstep during a very contentious election.
Speaker 9: That misstep at a local park in twenty twenty two is what started at all the mayor running for a second two He yelled from her car at Laos, accusing her of campaigning for her competition. However, Leos wasn't campaigning for anyone that day, she was promoting a city program. She co founded.
Speaker 1: A screaming match at the park between the mayor and some volunteer yep.
Speaker 9: Leos, upset with the mayor's actions, sent her in the city council an.
Speaker 10: Email and then the letter.
Speaker 3: I told her she needed to do better.
Speaker 10: She can't be rolling around our city like Achola. And then the letter.
Speaker 3: I told her she needed to do better.
Speaker 10: She can't be rolling around our city like Achola when we voted for her to represent us.
Speaker 9: But that only made things worse. Leos tells us the mayor abused her power by trying to get her fired from her job by repeatedly calling her supervisors and sharing that email with them.
Speaker 1: This is so unbelievably catty.
Speaker 2: It is ridiculous. Where's the reality TV cameras when you need them?
Speaker 10: I got another meeting with my boss and he's like, hey, you know, the mayor keeps calling. Now she's having conference calls.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine your boss polsy and the mayor keeps complaining about you.
Speaker 1: I bet you it's the first time HR has heard about that at that particular company conference calls.
Speaker 10: Now she's crying on the phone, and I'm like, I'm on vacation. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Well, you might be on vacation, but she's rolling around like a chola.
Speaker 10: He says no, like she wants something done. And now I have a zoom meeting with my boss's boss and she's basically telling me that because she's the mayor, she can keep Edison from getting a coach with permise.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she works for Edison, and the mayor is calling Edison trying to get this lady fired.
Speaker 1: It sounds like she's gonna appeal all the way up to Thomas.
Speaker 10: Edison from getting a croachment permise. She can make it difficult for them to work in the city.
Speaker 11: So I never asked for them to do anything to her. I was simply in quresty her status in rural and Edison and her participation.
Speaker 2: Why why do you care what an average citizen is doing for the company they work for, because it's harassment her status in.
Speaker 11: Rural and Edison and her participation here in the city.
Speaker 9: Laos was not fired, but the bad blood between the two continued at city council meetings.
Speaker 10: You are actually a second you're a second warning and nobody should vote for you.
Speaker 1: These people are running the cities in California.
Speaker 2: There are eighty eight cities in La County, and we only have time to focus on the big ones. There's a lot of drama going on out there.
Speaker 9: The mayor had her ben from council meetings.
Speaker 2: It's when you actually deep dive into who is running these smaller cities. Some of them are run very very well, like the South Bay cities. But then you have places like Almonte where this is the mayor. Of course, we all know about the vice mayor of Cutahey, and of course you remember what happened with the city manager of Bell Robert Rizzo.
Speaker 1: No, these cities are like cities in Mexico that are just controlled by the cartels.
Speaker 9: The mayor had her ben from council meetings and from volunteering for the city, and Laos claims she even used public work screws to pay the curb red in front of Laos's home.
Speaker 1: That is cold. That right there is a slap of the phase.
Speaker 2: You're going to take city workers on a city dime and have them paint a curb red just to get back at somebody. Your piss stop at part of.
Speaker 1: Me, part of me sees the cattiness and the pettiness in this and the fact that she was willing to follow through with it, And I have a bit of respect for her because most people they while they might get the idea, someone eventually talks them out of it. But this woman told everyone who told her not to do it to go to hell her.
Speaker 10: The ex public works director put in a work order to have my curves painted so that it can minimize himount of space I had to park my cars, which break.
Speaker 1: I'm going to make your life a living hell. Let's put it a fire, Hydrid do what.
Speaker 9: Brings us back to that incident involving intimidation by a known gang member.
Speaker 11: With regard to the gang member, I didn't know who this man was. I certainly didn't send him over to him.
Speaker 1: Then what'd you pay one hundred and seventy five K for? If she's rolled around like a chola. I would love to see what this gang member look like.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's one of the gang members that Cynthia Gonzalez knows.
Speaker 11: I want to know where are at.
Speaker 2: That's what's going on in El Monty. Isn't tiny government fun?
Speaker 1: Let's go to ed in Lake County, ED.
Speaker 5: Hello, gentlemen, good afternoon. I'll talk to you. I wanted to broach the gas topics and the fact that I've been seeing these stickers. I don't know if you've seen them these. I did that stickers reminiscent of the Joe Biden. I did that sticker on my local gas pump, and I find that a little bit infuriating. Have you seen those? John?
Speaker 1: I have not. No.
Speaker 5: Oh, So here's the thing, I explained as I was peeling one off to a gentleman the other day, the fact that Donald Trump had instituted so much domestic refining of petroleum products in his first term as well as the beginning of this second term. If he had not done that, gas prices would be dramatically higher as we enter this necessary crisis ending a nearly fifty year adversary that's called this all kinds of horrendous names, obviously, And so I believe this gas thing is the only thrilling thing the Democrats have right now to complain about, because honestly, being in the construction industry, everyone I know is books for months. Everyone knows swamped with work. Everyone's making tons of money, this economy is booming. We're doing very well. There's now hiring signs everywhere that I look. And so the gas price thing, it's what rush is the great rush Limbaugh refer to as an eco Nazi, which is the term I believe he coined. And that's that's specifically what these people are. They're they're Nazis, and it's based on environmentalism. That's their main that's their juden, that's their that's the the environmentalist thing. That's their that's their chant, that's their Singhil Mother Nature. Today's their big day, right, the communist day. So we need to remember as a country that these people are weak. And so when I see the gas prices and I have these people going, oh oh, it's so much, I think, well, I drive one hundred and twenty miles a day, and I drive a Gesel truck. I'm paying seven to fifty five. And when I equate the fact that it's going to cost me an extra forty or fifty bucks for the week, and would I donate that willingly to destroy our greatest adversary, I would say absolutely, even though in Texas they're still paying about three three fifty. So that's right, That's just what I wanted to chime in on. So I appreciate have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call, sir, We appreciate it. Let's go to John at Long Beach. John.
Speaker 4: Hello, Johnny and Randy. First, I want to congratulate you on your new three year contract you got. And second, can you imagine if Katie Porter was the mayor of el Monty and that lady came into the city council meeting, she might have got a hot pot of mashed potatoes port on her head.
Speaker 2: Well, we can imagine what that would sound like. It would sound something like my shot.
Speaker 10: She can't be rolling around our city like.
Speaker 4: What happened to the down ass kids.
Speaker 1: Neighborhood kids.
Speaker 10: The downass kids don't like it.
Speaker 4: There you go, have a great weekend, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you,