Speaker 1: Ah, yes, thank you so much for tuning us. We are fair and biased radio. Your friend John lond with you ten am to two pm, weekdays only here on the Sports Leader. We'll give you three things you absolutely positively have to know. Rights stinking now and they've changed. We had a different top three up until a few minutes ago. You can apply it on this whole thing. You just heard the morning show talking about it. Are there worst crimes? Yeah, there are a lot worse crimes. You're the owner of the forty nine Ers. If you're just joining us, you're like, what's going on? Forty nine Ers owner Jed York busted in Ohio in a prostitution case. This, according to TMZ, landed in an Ohio jail on Sunday restaurants suspicion of engaging in prostitution, busted in East Pales nine and booked into the county jail, posting a five thound dollars bond. Move quickly from there. Prosecutors at amended the original engaging in prostitution count to mister demeanor disordered to conduct before York plied no contest this morning. They call it possessing criminal tools of mister meanor. A judge sentenced him to one day in jail on each count, serving concurrently with credit for time served, and ordered him to pay one one hundred and fifty dollars. And what's going around and most embarrassing to him, I'm sure is a orange jumpsuit. I've been in those before. A orange jumpsuit. I'm sure it's embarrassing. It's more embarrassing than it is anything else, I'm sure. And I just heard Murph and Marcus talking about it. They played Hugh Grant. There's a few different ways you can play this. I'm sure that Jet is smart and we'll advise with people, and I'm sure that he'll come out and apologize, and he's got bigger fish to fry in terms of I'm sure at home he's married, has kids, all those kind of things. In my opinion on the whole thing, yeah, it's a major embarrassment. It's major embarrassment for him, it's a major embarrassment for the organization. Stuff happens. There are far worse crimes than this, I know, if you want to get into depth and trafficking and all that kind of stuff, that's not where I'm going with this. I'm just surface level saying that the owner of the forty nine ers. Do I really need to say this? I mean, yeah, should he be engaging in these things? No, it's happened. Did the guys just played Hugh Grant, it was Eugene Robinson before a Super Bowl. It's it's happened to a lot of people and they survive it, and Jed will too. It's all dependent on what he does. I mean, if you just go, look, we're a forgiving society, and if you just fall on the sword and say, look, it was a really stupid thing I did. Give me time, I got to fix my family all those kind of things. I'm sure that that's what Jed will do. And that's what's going on for now. A bunch of my friends are texting me and giving me a bunch of grief for it and all this kind of stuff, and that's you know, it's gonna be jokes and he's just gonna have to deal with it. Bang bang niner gang, all those kind of things. I mean, he's just he's gonna have to deal with it. He's gonna have to deal with the consequences of what he did. It's too bad. It's a distraction. But to be honest, as far as distractions go, the team is you know, they'll talk about it, they'll buzz about it. The new cycle moves really fast. That's what Jed York has got to hope that somebody does something dumber or more heinous, or whatever the case may be, and the new cycle moves fast, and he can get out of the new cycle. But the problem is is that the one thing is is that the Internet is forever, and that picture of him in an orange giants looking jumpsuit giants colored jumpsuit is never going to go away. And I'm sure he learned his lesson. I'm sure he's had conversations with his wife. It has not been good. It's a private matter. I don't know what else you want me to say about it. It's not that I'm muzzled by being the on the forty nine ers flagship. He already knows, you know. It's like when your kid makes a mistake, You're like, what are you doing? I know, I know, I know. It's you know, I have no idea other than the circumstances of what's being reported. But yeah, it's an embarrassment. He's got to take it head on. People are going to say that it's a major distraction. It's not gonna be a major distraction to the organization. The only thing I think is as a fan is like, is this going to be? You know how sometimes the season starts in a weird way, Like remember Brandon a couple of years ago and he was holding out and You're like, is the season going to be like this? You know, this is fans, And again, it goes much deeper than this. I'm just I'm a sports stock show host, so we're right away. I'm gonna flip it to what I like to talk about, which is sports. You know, is this gonna be some sort of an indicator of the way that the season goes. I hope not. But like I said, new cycle moves fast in some ways, it'll be gone before he knows it. But the other thing is he has to deal with the ramifications are the results of this whole thing with his family. He's gonna ask for privacy during that time, and then that picture of him in a county jail jumpsuit. We'll just never go away, and that will be as big a punishment as anything that he probably ever endures. Outside of, of course, what his wife thinks of this, embarrassment of the whole situation. So that's what's happening today. That's the big story. That's what everybody is buzzing him back. We got three things right now that we want to talk about, but obviously that is going to lead the conversation. More than welcome to opine on it, however you want hit us up as always on the Golden State Lumber and Showroom text line and the UMA guest line, it is the same thing at four and five eight aweight canby are four and five eighty eight five six two seven. Embarrassment to him, embarrassment to the organization his wife is. I'm sure none too happy. He's gonna do the right thing. He's not stupid, well in this case he was, but he's not a stupid person. And so he's gonna get together, I'm sure with the powers that be, with the forty nine ers, if they take this thing head on, he apologizes, Does the right thing gets in front of some cameras, et cetera, et cetera, it will be forgotten, but it will never be truly forgotten, like I said, because the way that the Internet works constantly. I've already had that picture sent to me twenty five times today and I'm like, yes, I know, this is what I do for a living. I know that that occurred, and people are making jokes, and that's just he's gonna have to endure that for the time being. It's just the way it is. It's part of the part of the process. So again, you can hit us up four and five eightywaight, canby are four and five eighty eight? Five six to seven? Not a great way for the forty nine ers to start a Monday. All right, let's get to it. We got three things to get you caught up on, right stinking now, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the headlines. Fair and Bias gives you three things you need to know right now. Number one.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the three things. Number one, let's go to the field for the forty nine ers. And I was gonna be in such a great but I'm always in great mood. You know, it's Monday. I'm in a great mood. I get to talk sports for a living once again. If you've been gone for a couple of weeks and you're like, what the hell does happen. Lound is back, Yeah, and I'm doing tended to on Fair and Bias Radio. And what we do is we do three things to get you caught up on everything. And I was at a great mood. Still, I'm in a great mood, and the forty nine ers are in a good place because you see, you see, you see there's actually actually getting healthy as the game approaches. What he's seventeen sixteen, seventeen days away from September tenth and the first game down Under in Australia against the Rams. Here is Christian McCaffrey. Yes, talking about him coming back. We all were nervous, and he's more impressed by George Kittle and the fact that he's off the pup list. Here's christ McCaffrey.
Speaker 3: You know, the way the media works now is firestorm. But you know this was kind of part of the plan from the jump was to ramp up pretty big, get nine to ten practices in kind of come back down and then ramp back up so we're fresh for the duration. So you know, our staff's done a great job of kind of coming up with specific plans. And you know, again I feel great, you know, feel fresh and it's good to be back out there.
Speaker 4: How do you think George looked, and what do you think about his Just how fast he's getting back from his.
Speaker 3: Achilles It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I've been we've been watching them, you know, you know, just because guys are out there practicing, they're still working out. So I've been watching him for the last I don't know, four or five weeks, going out there and working out, and he looks incredible, and it's it's it really is amazing. It's a testament to his work ethic, how much time he puts into recovering. But to come back this fast, you know, there's a difference between coming back quickly and coming back and looking like that, And so it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: When eighty five's on the field, when he's in shoulder pads and a helmet, everybody on the team feels it.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: So two things were accomplished there. Christian McCaffrey is healthy, so we don't have to panic over that the word tightness or whatever, or they hiding him as a contract situation. The Niners were consistent in saying it was not a contract situation, despite the fact that Mike Florio was like, and look, I couldn't totally discount it because it's happened before, and players do not like when they don't have any more guaranteed money. Even if you're as good as Christian McCaffrey, it just makes you nervous to not have that safety net. Remember Trent Williams held out and was like, look, I know, but I'm getting older, so appease me with some guaranteed money. They did that. Trent Williams came back. Wouldn't have totally surprised or shocked me if that was Christian McCaffrey. But he's ready to go. There is no holdout. There is no financial situation, at least that we know of. He is back on the field, and that is good now. In regards to George Kittle, because he's been taken off the pup list doesn't necessarily mean he's going to play in Game one. Adam Schefter spoken on the mcapee show this morning. There's lots of people opining on what is George Kittle. He's looked good at practice, he was out there, so could he play? Should he play? All those kind of things. I've heard a lot of people say, well, he shouldn't play. Well, Look, this is the way it works in professional sports. If you're healthy, you play. If the doctor's clear you, you play. They're not waiting for George. He plays a certain style. It is conducive to him getting injured. But it's the Rams in week number one, and if he's healthy, he's going to play. So because there's two things here, because he's off of the pup list doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna play. But if he's healthy, he is going to play. And I don't understand the people who have said, well, you got to hold him out, hold him out for what There's seventeen of these things, and if the doctor's clear him, he's going to play. So we'll keep an eye on George Kittle. But that is the first step in him coming back and his recovery. So that is number one. Another's beyond the crazy Jed York story this morning number two, And I'll get into this a little bit later on in the show, because this is not only a national story, but it's got some local ties to it that we're gonna play with a little bit. But this is Deshaun Watson, who, by the way, a lot's happened this morning. So on Friday night he went after the home fans, which is always a bad idea, after he went five for twelve with an interception. He's only played in a handful of games, He's been injured a lot. He cost them three first round picks, the Browns guaranteed him two hundred and thirty a million dollars, and he has not gotten them out of their downturn as far as the worst quarterback franchise in all of the history of the NFL. So here's a quick hit Todd Monkin, the head coach of the Eat Browns, and then we'll do this a little bit later in full. Here's Todd Monkin on how to not get food on an NFL field. Their head coach number two.
Speaker 6: I'm concerned about who gives us the best chance to win first week. We'll get to that when we get to it. My reaction was a young man who's worked awfully hard to get back to where he is now and he wants to and the worst way play winning football for the Browns organization and the fans. And it didn't go as we had hoped or he did, I'm sure, and I just I think we have to be a little bit careful of judging someone right after going out there to play feel like he's put in the work, and then to not perform as well as he would have wanted. And like I said, we all want to be appreciated. He spoke from the heart, and I don't ever blame someone that speaks from the heart. And then someone would say, well, do you feel like he's he doesn't have confidence. I don't see that. I don't see that.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 6: I see a young man that has confidence and he wanted to perform in the worst way at.
Speaker 1: A high level. But you'd never call out the home fans, which he did. He called out, he got booed. That's the way it goes if you're a quarterback, and it's the way that Jed york is going to have to handle his situation. They're far different. But here's what I mean by that is you fall on the soho or Deshaun Watson, you went five to twelve of an interception, they booed you. I've got to be better. I haven't lived up to my contract. We love it as a society, whether it's sports, politics, business, any aspect. Just fallen the sword, give us a reason to forgive you, and if you don't, then we'll go against you. We'll bring the pitchforks, we'll be angry, but all you have to do is say I'm sorry. We'll get more into Deshaun Watson a little bit later. That is number two on the list, and then number one on the list. Now, I'll be honestly, I don't have a lot of Giants today. You have to earn your way onto the show. That's kind of how I think about it. And the Giants just haven't been playing very good baseball. But we talked a lot on Friday about how Rafael Devers would be received in Boston. While we got our answer here he is first time at bat.
Speaker 5: Well, listen to Devers get introduced.
Speaker 1: The designated hitter number sixteen.
Speaker 2: Raphael Devers.
Speaker 5: Well, I think Hobby is sort of you kind of knew it was coming from some corners. I've disappointed that this is a guy who did a fabulous job for years wearing the Red Sox uniform.
Speaker 1: You should never be disappointed when you come here. You gotta know that's coming. I'm sure your brother gave you a head. Hobby Lopez is when ennivercent right. He played for the Red Sox for a long time. There are certain cities, and not only certain cities. I just think it's fandom he left under streamed circumstances, wouldn't grab his glove and play first base in Boston. But the other side of it is he helped them win a World Series in twenty eighteen. But it's a Friday night. Fans are drinking, they're getting looped up. I said this on Friday. It's a wild wildfire kind of a mentality. Guy, next year, booze, you start booing, But I'll say this. Put a guy on from WEEI in Boston on Friday and he said, I think it's gonna be about seventy thirty seventy boos, thirty cheers, And I think that's what I heard. They panned the crowd as well. By the way, that was Dave Fleming, the Great Dave Fleming and Hobby Lopez. As I said, Hobby played many years in Boston, so he knew. But I don't even think it was a Boston thing, or a Philly thing, or a New York thing, or whatever sports city you want to talk about. I think maybe even in San Francisco, this circumstances you left us. I know he didn't make the trade, but he made it so they almost had to trade him. And as we talked about on Friday, I'd still do that trade one hundred out of one hundred times. By the way, he did go one for ten, three bases on balls, three strikeouts, did hit that home run his second at bat, and of course the Giants did not have a good weekend. So there you go, Hobby and Dave on the call, and I think it was about seventy thirty. You can tell me if I'm wrong in that one, but I think it was about seventy thirty, just like our guy from WEEI said it would be. We'll give you one segment on the Giants later today. That's it. I don't think there should be more discussion than that. Where they are young players, all that kind of stuff. That's where we are as far as the Giants goes, not about wins and losses, but guys who are progressing from sloppy baseball as we accustomed to. So there you go. That's the report on the Giant. So three things, actually four things that you got to know about the Giants over the weekend, And how Raffie Devers was received. Deshaun Watson just doesn't get it, and that story has a ton of legs. And then of course the forty nine Ers. Good news, bad news. Good news is Christian McCaffrey back on the field, George Kittle off the pup list. But embarrassing news for the owner of the forty nine Ers today is Jed York prostitution. It did get pled down in Ohio as well, but not a good situation. Like I said, it's not simple, it's not easy. But if he falls on this ord and says, look, this is my issue, I shouldn't have done this, it's embarrassing. All those kind of things. I think that everyone will forgive. It's when you try to fight us on those kind of things. This a society that people get angry about. I don't think Jed is going to do that. Embarrassing for the organization. Is it a distraction? I don't think so. But you can hit me up any old time on the Golden State Lumber and Showroom text line or on the UMI gas line as well. Both are four and five anyway, can be our four and five eighty eight five six two seven, all right, I'll keep it on the field coming up next. As far as the forty nine ers, what have we learned through two preseason games, the good, the bad, the ugly. I want to get your thoughts as well. And again, remember we're live at the CANBR Casino Matrix, Progressive Jackpots Studios Casino Matrix Progressive Jackparts are here. Where are you? I don't know. Just drop in one eight hundred gambler. Thanks for joining us fair and Biased on a Monday only here on the Sports Leader.
Speaker 2: Fair and Biased comes to you live from the k nb R Casino Matrix Jackpots Studios Casino Matrix to Progressive Jackpots are here.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 2: Just drop in one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: Second down and twelve.
Speaker 5: Mullen's passy catch by Kettle a one handed crab.
Speaker 7: What race.
Speaker 8: Down here?
Speaker 3: The five.
Speaker 1: Dangerous throw and George Kettle good young tight end Haulding in for seventy two the good young tight end that was twenty eighteen. It is Raiders week, by the way, it's not the same. I get it. I've been to a few Raiders games, of course, I was at the ill fated Super Bowl at Elite Stadium as well. It is not anywhere near obviously what Oakland v. San Francisco was, but it's still Raiders week, and I can remember that game. I remember pregame walking around and they had it up on the board, you know, at Levi Stadium. They had it up on the board and it was a Raider's helmet and the Niners helmet, and everybody knew obviously that the Raiders were going to Vegas and this would be the final one between Oakland and San Francisco, and it's just a weird night. And if you remember, both teams weren't very good. Nick Mullins was the Nick Mullins was the quarterback for the forty nine Ers. George had an amazing breakout year that year. Remember we had the two hundred and ten yards all in the first yard against our first half against Denver, had a Chargers game where I think he had about a buck twenty five, had four or five one hundred yard games, and that catch over the middle where he tipped it to himself, caught it, went seventy one yards and then was caught inside the five yard line. Joe Buck and I believe Apman was on the call back in the day on a Thursday, and at football game, and I remember the Raiders have the old throwback uniforms with like the silver lettering and stuff like that, and the whole game you interes thinking to yourself, this is it, Like this is the end of Raiders and Niners as we know it. I remember that. Then I've gone on January first. I've told you that story before January first. It was Raiders and Niners, and I wasn't feeling so great because I was in Vegas and it was New Year's Day. Whoever scheduled that game can go straight to hell. I mean it was like, you really, we're in Vegas and you're gonna put that on January first. But and that was just a crazy game. Jared Stidham was the quarterback that day for the Raiders and they actually gave the Niners all they could all they could handle. And then later that year, obviously the Niners went back and playing the Super Bowl against Kansas City. So is it what it was? No, it's not what it was. But it's still pretty cool that the Raiders and the Niners hookup for the final preseason game coming up, and you know, that's kind of how preseason works. It's funny. I don't know if you feel the same way. Hit me up four and five eightyway. We are four and five eighty eight, five sixty seven here on PHARIR and Bias Radio on the Esports Leader. But it's like the first preseason game you're like, yeah, football, and then by the third when you're like, we get this done? Could get this over with? Can everybody get healthy through camp? Can we not have any injuries? Can we not have any issues? Can we just get Can we just get to September tenth so we can play the rams and make this thing for real. So that's kind of where we are, like sixteen seventeen days away from the opener. But here are the good, bad, the ugly, so far from the forty nine ers get your thoughts as well at four and five eighty eight camb Are And the best news is as you heard that catch from from George Kittle in twenty eighteen and Joe Buck calling him the good young tight end of the forty nine ers in his breakout year. There he coming off the injured list or are the pup list, I should say, and not have to miss the first number of games of the season. Is really, really good. So I'll go through a good, bad and the ugly. But health is and I don't want to jink to this thing, but health is starting to come around for the forty nine ers, see him, see his back. Kittle is off the pup list. The biggest star is obviously Nick Boso, so we still kind of our fingers crossed him by the way. I'm gonna play this for you in just a second of Christian McCaffrey, but before I do, I know he understands this, but I just want to remind him that we're just as Niners media, as Niners fans, as people in the Bay Area. Like when it comes to forty nine ers being off the field, we would like to give the player the benefit of the doubt, but we can't, like until Bosa is back on the field and he's one hundred percent and a Matt Mayoko or a Matt Barrows or a cam Inman or a Nick Wagner or somebody with credibility other than some jackass in their basement tells me that he's back and he's good, and I see it and they report it, and like, we can't give you the benefit of doubt, Like we see him see being out and the word being used with tightness, like until he's on the field and you'll hear from him in just a second. I can't take anybody's word except for one of those insiders throw schefter in there. I guess as well, but I got to see it. And that's just kind of how we operate as fans and media. Like you can say that, but it's been said so many times before. That guy's fine, uh oh, this guy's fine, uh oh. So that's kind of how we operate. And I understand CMC going the media is in a frenzy. In fact, this is exactly what CMC said on Saturday when he got back on the field to you. Talked about himself, then he talked about George Kittle.
Speaker 3: You know, the way the way the media works now is firestorm. But you know, this was kind of part of the plan from the jump was to ramp up pretty big, get nine to ten practices in kind of come back down and then ramp back up so we're fresh for the duration. So you know, our staff's done a great job of kind of coming up with specific plans and you know, again I feel great, you know, feel fresh, and it's good to be back out there.
Speaker 4: How do you think George looked, and what do you think about his Just how fast he's getting back from his achilles.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable. Man, I've been We've been watching them, you know, you know, just because guys are not out there practicing, they're still working out. So I've been watching him for the last I don't know, four or five weeks going out there and working out, and he looks incredible, and it really is amazing. It's a testament to his work ethic, how much time he puts into recovering. But to come back this fast, you know, there's a difference between coming back quickly and coming back and looking like that, And so it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: When eighty five is on the field, when he's in shoulder pads and a helmet, everybody on the team feels it.
Speaker 1: All right. So the list right now, and it's great. It's great to have semc back. It's great to hear that George Kittle is on a good track and he's off the pupp list. But still no Nick Bosa, so I'm nervous. Haven't had Christian McAffrey the entire camp. Malik Mustafa is still not practicing, Kyle Yustek still not practicing. I don't have an issue with that. He's thirty five. I think that's it. Add Nick Martin who's got a muscle injury, at Luke Gifford, Robert Jones who's competing for the left guard spot. So those guys, and then Sunday not practicing. Romelo height and he's all of a sudden become a really important play because I'm gonna get to the bad and the ugly in just a second. But twenty sacks last year, Bosa has him been practicing a lot. I know that he can just roll out of bed and pressure the quarterback. I get it. But they're gonna need more opposite him. Ronaldo Green with a hamstring. We'll get into that in a second. And Grayson Halton one of the depth pieces along the defensive line. So still injuries. By the way, Mike Evans took off his pads early. Everybody freaks out about that. This is gonna be a season long thing with Mike Evans, so let's just get used to it. Mike Evans is older, Mike Evans has been banged up in the past. He's gonna kind of get the Trent Williams treatment, just so you know, all season long and it's gonna be reported he didn't practice, he didn't finish practice, he wasn't in certain drills, he wasn't in eleven, he wasn't in on this, that or the other. That's just gonna be Mike Evans all season long. So I'm just gonna save you a little bit of I don't know if it's heartache that's the wrong word, but just freaking out because Mike Evans, even though he's not as old as Trent Williams, does not play obviously as physical of a position as Mike Evans. He's gonna be given the Trent Williams treatment all season long. I'm not gonna worry about Mike Evans until I'm told to worry about Mike Evans. If he doesn't finish a practice, if he's not on the field, if he's got an ice bag, if he's got this, he's got that. If Mike Evans is playing on Sunday, that's all I really care about. So that's just my thought. You can absolutely disagree with that. More goods right now going on. I saw Rock Party on with Pat McAfee on Friday. I thought it was a great interview. You should go back and watch it. We've got some cuts from it. Here is Brock Purty, who I think he's going to have an absolutely great year, says he wants to be a machine. Take a listen to this.
Speaker 7: I think just I know it sounds cheesy, but like the fundamentals with my footwork, you know, being deliberate and playing with a little bit more sense of urgency within the pocket with my feet. Those are things that we sort of, you know, watched on film that came up. It's I want to be more on top of you know, going through my reads and just being more of a machine. And so I think my quarterback coach Mick Lombardi was on me about it, which I loved, and I feel like during camp it's it's shown like the progress from Ota s till now, just being fundamentally on top of it, mentally learning from all the situational things that happened last year, but putting those things together and just going out there and trying to be the best machine that I can be.
Speaker 1: How about Brock, I want to be a machine. The Niners are gonna score points. Health is always everything, so let's just we don't again. It's kind of like Mike Evans, like we don't even have to say health anymore. Like the forty nine ers are synonymous with And I've done tons of interviews over the last couple of weeks about the forty nine ers, and everybody asks me the same question, But what about health? But what about health? But what about health? Let's just say between you and I right now, we do this for the entire season, we just do it once. Now, everything does depend on health, but we don't have to talk about it every single day. But I think Brock's gonna have a great year. Only played in the nine games last year CMC in the backfield, I love the depth of wide receiver. We're gonna get into stribbling in a second. I think Evans is gonna be healthy, at least at the beginning of the year. I just told you how to kind of look at him. The way the season is going to go. Everybody tells me, so I'll believe it. That Debo Shamuel's in the quote unquote best shape of his life. Kyle Shanahan knows how to use him. Those those are two of your three wide receivers. And even though I've been told this, it's pretty obvious Deshaun Stribling is a starter. He's done it. You can do this in camp. You can be the thirty third overall pick. And because Kristen Kirk hasn't played at all, and that's what he does. He's been hurt his almost his entire career, and I like the guy, but I'm not sure if he's going to make the team. I don't know exactly how much money the forty nine ers owe him, but from what I've been told, it's not a huge amount of money. So Deshaun Stribling is going to be a starter. I like those three. I like Jordan Watkins as a backup. I like Robinson as a veteran player. I would like it if Christian Kirk got healthy. That's six guys, and that doesn't even count Jacob Cowing, who had the eighty three yard punt return, and that doesn't automatically make him make this roster, but that's a pretty that's some pretty good depth, and you'll probably get him back in the practice squad whatever. So I like the receivers. We're getting good news on George Kittle. Toun just showed that when Kittle's out he can be a pass receiving threat as well. And let's continue with the good, because I'm doing the good, bad, and the ugly here on the forty nine ers to this point in training camp, about sixteen seventeen days out in Camp four and five eighty eight cambr you can opine on what you think. One of the things I was nervous about early in camp was this was probably not probably this was the most inexperienced players that you had in the backfield behind Christian McCaffrey. And we all know that Kyle is so in love with Christan McAffrey. He's not going to take him off the field. But as he approaches the magic age which he has of thirty, they absolutely positively have to get him off the field and off his feet a little bit and not over use him. And so Cayln Black has shown those things McCormick, Sinceer McCormick has shown these things, I think they have good depth. It's unproven depth, James I really like as well, So it's unproven depth, but I like what I've seen so far. And then as far as the bad things are concerned, really there's only two things that are making me real nervous again. Health. But we don't have to talk about that. He said that, but then I just brought it up again, So I just contradicted myself. But the second thing is the secondary cannot hold up. Rinaldo Green is already out. I like what I've seen from Jack Jones, but I'm just going by history. When you bounce from team to team to team to team to team. We've seen him make plays in the preseason, but he was with the Raiders, the Patriots, the Dolphins. Like he's bounced around and he's one of those guys, and it's like, well, if he's that good, why is he bouncing around. So I don't love the depth at corner specifically, and that's going to get tested early in the season. It looks like and then the ugly and the good, bad and the ugly is it still has not emerged. They had one sack in the last preseason game. Nothing's emerged from the outside. As far as the juice, I like the interior depth. I'm a fan of Collins, I'm a fan of Osa. I'm a fan of the young depth that they have inside the edge. They don't have any depth. They don't even have enough starters. Mckel Williams is not going to be back in time for the beginning of the season. Romelo hype everybody keeps talking about, but it's kind of fool's gold a lot of times too. I look at rookies as like a dartboard. Like Deshaun's dribbling looks like he's gonna be really, really, really really good, But I can't put him in the bank yet because it's just preseason. Romelo height hasn't shown enough. I think if the Niners were being honest with us as far as a personnel apartment is concerned, they didn't do enough to get juice on the outside. He had twenty sacks last year, twenty and you couldn't say to yourself, well, well, cal Waynam was gonna jump back, Well he didn't have He wasn't a sack machine last year. Bosa camp do it on it on his own. When this team has been really good at the highest levels under Kyle Shannan, it's because they got juics. It's because along the defensive line they have juice. And right now, if we did good Man and the Ugly, that's probably the ugliest part of the forty nine ers. So give me your thoughts. Those are my thoughts, and where we're sitting right now about sixteen seventeen days outside of the first game against the Rams. Hit us up at eighty eight cambr four win, five eighty eight, five, six two seven. You can hit us up with your thoughts. What do you like? What are you nervous about? And we don't have to talk about injuries anymore, well, at least does a consistent thing? Can we agree on that? You and I? That would be nice. Golden State Lumber and showroom text line and the Uma guest line are the same at four win, five eighty eight five at six two seven. I'll start reading the best and would love to hear your sweet clean voice as well. But it is time we do the daily big poll. By the way, I got to stopped for a second. Uh, Jacob's year running the show. Tim is doing something and Jacob is here. Bro, We've Jacob and I have known each other for a very very long, long long time. I just wanted to say hi. It's we're like twenty thirty minutes in the show. I haven't even said how are you, man, dude?
Speaker 9: I'm doing well, man, it's always good to be on with you. It's been a long time, but it's a good reunion.
Speaker 1: Baby. Yeah, it's very nice. Are you still rocking the the best hair in all of the building, dude? No, I got a haircut a few months ago.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so no, no more crazy George Tarzan look looking guy anymore.
Speaker 1: All right. Yeah, it doesn't mean you don't have the best hair of the building. It's just you had it by a mile. Like you'd walk in and the rest of us would go, oh man, you know because the women, the women, children, the man, all of them were like, that's good hair, really good.
Speaker 9: The boys are a little disappointed with the trim up. Man, it's it's been it's been tough out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, I wouldn't know this because I'm having a bad hair life. But like it probably was like a It probably was an every day kind of a doing.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, I gotta drive this thing, I gotta do this, I gotta do because you had like the long hair, like not messing around, thick, long, nice hair, So probably you know it took a while to drive to grow out, wild to do or did you just throw on a hat or what did it? You know, because you weren't a big hat guy. You were't a big hat guy at all.
Speaker 9: No dude, no Fedora guy. You know, I'll rock a baseball had of the Giants game, dude. A lot of conditioning, a lot of brushing. Okay, dude, this thing gets got dready, you know. So I can't be rocking around with naps up in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's rough, all right. It's good to have Jake about the show today. Good to have you on a Monday version of the pole. Let's get going. It is time for the big Pole. We'll do that coming up next. I don't know. I woke up today and I was just thinking Raiders and Niners, and so I made it a Raiders Niners pole. I don't know that I'm gonna do this all week long, but I think this is a good one. So we need your participation coming up next. What we'll do is we'll put this up on YouTube coming up next. Well, you can opine on the text line and call about it as well. But I think it's a good one. We're melding the middle kind of here between the Raiders and the Niners. I know the Raiders are gone but it is preseason game number three and it was on my mind this morning, so we can give you that coming up next. Thanks to Jonas Fair and Bias Radio on a Monday. You're old friend John Lund with you only here on the Sports Leader.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he's fair, most of the time he's biased. Back at John Ln got fair and biased only on these Sports Leader.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's happening? Thanks joning us job lug with you. We appreciate hanging out with Fair and Bias Radio, your thoughts on anything that I might say that is overly compelling to you. Golden State, Lumber and Shogrin text line and that's the text way and the UMA guest line. Both are the same, whether it's your voyster text four and five eight away, camb Are four and five eight away five six two seven. We got the YouTube feed up as well, so you can see my bright, shiny face and feel better about the way that you look. So hit us up on the YouTube channel as well, and this is where we will put the big poll today. So momentarily we'll get you a big poll question. But if you just joined us. Unfortunately, the big story of the day Jed York pled no contest criminal charges after being arrested on suspicion of engaging in prostitution in Ohio over the weekend. According to court documents, that was pled down. And then I just saw a story where he was arrested at something called the Wheat Hill Mobile Home Community and they're showing a picture of this place. Yeah, that's amazing to me. But anyway, there you go, a mobile home park. Not Jed York's proudest moment. We'll see how he responds to all this thing. He shall survive. There are worse things, obviously that you can do. Robert Kraft, I'm sure was more embarrassed. He has survived that. Hugh Grant in Hollywood has survived this. I'm sure Jed's got smart people around him who will say, this is what you need to do. You fall on the sword, you say you're sorry, you wish for privacy at this time so you can get your family together, etc. Etc. Etc. Is it embarrassed and yes? Is it a distraction of the players? No?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: By the way, for those who are wondering, I've got a lot of this on the text line. I have not engaged in prostitution, even though that you think that might be something I would do. Many people have suggested that on the text line. No I have not. But anyway, he shall get past this. That is the big story of the day that everybody is buzzing about. So I wanted to make sure that you knew of that because you're wondering to yourself, why isn't he talking about it? So there you go, that's the big story of the day. All right, it is time for your big poll. And I told you this before. I woke up today thinking of many things, and I thought, you know, it still is Raiders Niners. It is not just crossing the bridge. It is not the fights like they had at Candlestick Park back in what preseason game in twenty eleven and they stopped playing each other for years. It is not January first of what twenty four So it's been what two three years since that game happened that Jared Stidham was the starting quarterback for the Raiders. It's not going back to any of the games years years ago between the Raiders and the Niners or anything like that. It's not that I've been to the games in Vegas against the Niners. They're not the same. They don't really even have a black hole. They've got like a club in there going to a Raiders game when people are getting out of limousines and it's women from hotels and clubs and all those kind of things. It's not the same kind of an atmosphere. It's completely different of those things. So I'm not trying to compare Raiders Niners back in the old days. But I do think this is a good poll question. So again, we'll put this up on YouTube and then you can opine on it both either on the text line, call in line, or you can start the chat in YouTube as well, however you would like. Regardless of all of that, it is time for today's big poll question.
Speaker 2: Grab this hole, Time for that daily poll.
Speaker 1: It's my poll.
Speaker 2: This is fair and biased on the sports leader.
Speaker 6: Dude, grab my poll.
Speaker 8: The Autumn Whim is the Pirate, Yes, Blustering in from sea with a rollicking song. He sweeps along, swaggering voicelessly. His face is weather beaten. He wears a hooded sash with a silver hap about his hand and a bristling black mustache. He growls as he storms the country, A villain big and bold, and the trees all shaped and quiver and quake as he robs them of their gold. The Autumn Wind is a Raider pillaging just for fun. Now he'll knocked you around and upside down and laugh when he's conquered and won.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you're a if you're a Nighters fan, that is cool. Like, you can hate the Raiders all you want.
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 1: You can be a complete other side of the rivalry. You can say it's not a rivalry anymore. You can you can be happy the Raiders are gone whatever whatever this is among all songs, and we could have a conversation about this as well. I don't think there's anything better. I don't think there's anything better. I know that the Niners have songs and they do Bang Bang Niner Gang and all the different things that they do. Probably nothing better than that on all the sports. I mean, that's awesome. The Autumn Wind is a Raider. The Autumn Wind is awesome, whether you're a Raider fan or not. So here's the question. Forty nine Ers and Raiders coming up for the final preseason game. Forty nine Ers can steal one Raider in their prime. The forty nine Ers can steal one Raider in their prime. That is today's pole question. These are the four I went with. Now, I could have went old school, but a lot of times if you go old school, our younger demographic doesn't remember those guys or didn't see him play. So I'm gonna keep it as modern as I can, but yet also have respect to the past. So here's what I did. You can steal Charles Woodson, Max Crosby, Tim Brown, or Howie Long in their prime. I was thinking about Gene Upshaw. I know that if Derek Papa is listening or Greg bob Bis, you don't have Gen Upshaw. You don't have you don't have our show. I didn't put Ken Stabler up there because the Niners through this erab had so many good quarterbacks. I could have put up Khalil Mack. I could have up Lester Hayes. I could have up Mike Haynes. You know, I could have put up Marcus Allen, but he was more of an LA Raider. So I'm just saying Oakland Raiders, Woodson, Crosby, Brown, Long. Those are the four I chose. You can go completely off the board on that, but that is today's big pole question, So head on over to our YouTube page. You can be our YouTube page and you can vote on that. Jacob will be keeping the tabs on that. And again you can tell me I'm stupid to go, Hey, you should have this guy. That's fine, that's already happened. I think in this poll. We did a poll last week and I put brock Perty in there. Oh, it was the you're stuck in four hours of Bay Area traffic, which I was like two weeks ago, and who would you like to ride with? And if I can do this? Off my ted, it was off my head. It was Steph Kittle, Kruco and Purty and Perty got an embarrassing amount as far as low amount of votes, So I shouldn't have put Purtty on there. So I'm not always right clearly spo. But I put Woodson, Charles Wodson, Max Crosby, Tim Brown, Howie Long. Lots of other Raiders could have been on there. If you want to hit me up on the text line four five eighty eight five sixty two seven, tell me who I missed out on and who you rather would steal. But the forty nine ers can steal one Raider in their prime. With it being the preseason game, this week between the Raiders and the Niners, who would you steal? Go to YouTube and vote on that, or hit me up on the text line of the phone line at four to five eighty eight. CANBR four five eighty eight five sixty two seven and tell me who you would choose and why. That is today's poll question, and we will keep you up to date on everything. All right, let's get into a conversation, a national conversation. We'll play some of these cuts coming up next. I'm really interested in this just I found it intriguing. I do a national show on the weekends both Saturday and Sunday for Westwood one Sports, and you can hear it on K and BR if you're up that late. It is what eight to midnight on Saturdays and Sundays. And I talked a lot about this on the weekend. Tons of response back from it, so I wanted to bring it on the show and get a thought on what Bay Area fans thought of this. You can never attack the home fans. Deshaun Watson found that out, and then this morning, crazy enough, he was named starting quarterback of the Browns. I want to give you that thought coming up next. Keep them going on the poll question and I'll read the best text. We'll do it all coming up next hour number two of the program Fair and Biased only here on the Sports Rate the Esports Leader.
Speaker 2: Fair and Biased comes to you live from that k nb R. Casino Matrix jackpots, studios, casino metricks, Progressive jackpots are here. Where are you just drop in money covering Gambler.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for joining us. Hope you had an amazing weekend. It is Fair and Bias Radio. We love when you get involved in the show. That's how it works. At four one, five anyway, games out of four and five eighty eight, five, six to seven. We just gave you a poll question Raiders and Niners this week. I don't know if I'm gonna do Raiders Niners all week on poll questions. It just struck me this morning. I was thinking of the autumn wind. I was thinking of George Kittle's twenty eighteen tip catch for seventy one yards. I was thinking of standing on that sideline on the Levi Stadium big board and had a raider's helmet and niner's helmet. Back in twenty eighteen, both teams weren't very good, and I thought to myself, this is a crummy way for this thing to end. And Vegas is not the same, the rivalry is not the same. I've not only covered a preseason game there. A couple of years ago covered the Jan one game in the regular season that was actually a really good game. It's just it's just weird now. But the pole question is very simple. This is what I was thinking about. You can go to YouTube, or you can give us your thoughts on the text line as well. And again in the text line is the Golden State Lumber and Showroom text line and eightaway kN to b are Boom a guest line, which is you actually talking four five eightyway five six two seven. You could take one Raider in their prime. I put Howie Long up there, Tim Brown up there as well. Charles Woodson is there, and Max Crosby for the newer crowd. Who would you take in their prime? For the forty nine ers, I could have taken Ken Stabler. The Niners have had enough quarterbacks, so I don't think anyone would build that. I could have gone old school. I know Derek Pop is screaming right now if he's listening. Where's Gen Upshaw? Where's artshell, I get it. He could have taken one of those guys would have been totally fine. So give us your thoughts as well. From the canb our Casino Matrix, Progressive Jackpots Studios Casino Matrix Progressive Jackpots are here. Where are you? Just drop in at one eight hundred Gambler and one thing before I get into this Deshaun Watson conversation, Jed York will get past this day. But my entire feed is just him in this orange jumpsuit and I can just I'm looking at the picture of it and I'm thinking to himself what he's thinking. And he's got the typical five o'clock shadow thing, and he's just like staring at the camera like can we please get this over? Just prutal, just brutal. Man. I've been there, not in this situation, not as high profile, this two shell pass, as my father used to tell me. But man, for a day, as the news cycle just focuses on this, he's just sitting there, going, please, someone do something to take the spotlight away from me. And we haven't seen it yet and it's going to take a heck of a thing to do. But again, if you did not hear the news the owner of the forty nine ers and they applied these down but a prostitution. The actual story is coming out that it was one hundred and forty dollars at a trailer park in East Palestine, Ohio is what they're calling the place. Have no idea, but that is the story. And so it will come across her feet at some point if it already hasn't, because I can't go anywhere on my social media feeds and not see that picture of its. Feel horrible for the guy, but this too shall pass, all right as far as the As far as football news is concerned, As I said, I do a national show on the weekends and it does air on canby Are and it's on Western Run Sports and on Friday Night. When Deshaun Watson continue to play poorly as he mostly has as a member of the Browns, he's either been hurt or played poorly, and to kind of review this thing if he hadn't stayed up on it. Obviously, he had off the field issues when he was with the Texans. His last year with the Texans thirty three touchdowns, seven interceptions, and while he was never Patrick Mahomes, he was up in some rarefied air as one of the best young quarterbacks in the league. If you've forgotten, then he has the issues he sits out an entire season for Houston, the desperation that Cleveland has as the worst friend as far as quarterbacks are concerned, in NFL history. And if you don't believe me, just go back. They've got that guy who's got the the jersey and it's just name played after name played after name plate, whether it's Brandon Weeden or Johnny Manziel or Brady Quinn or Tim Couch or et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. It's got like forty names on it now. And so the frustration, I'm sure of Browns fans who could rationalize the fact that they could have someone like this on their team. But we do that as sports fans. We rationalize things, Hey, it's not that bad, that's not that bad. That's not that bad. That's not that bad. And then you know, when it happens on another team, you're like, how could your team do that? But I understand Jimmy has them, the owner of the Browns, why he did it because he was desperate. Would a lot of teams do this even if they were that desperate. No, But no team is as desperate at the position is the Browns. So that's kind of the backdrop. And oh, by the way, they gave up three first round picks, and they sold their soul and they did all these things. And now a desperate fan base who has seen him get hurt a couple of times and when he did play, play poorly and scratch their heads and goes, where was that guy in Houston? Where was the guy who was one of the top quarterbacks in the league, and at twenty six or twenty seven, was you know, being mentioned along with not quite as high as Patrick Mahomes, but he was in that rarefied air. He's nowhere to be found in Cleveland, even if you could get past the things that he did off the field. So he has another poor showing. He insured our Sanders going back and forth for the number one job in Cleveland, even though both will probably be out and they will draft a quarterback probably in the top five and twenty twenty seven and what's supposed to be a really, really good draft. But that aside for just a second, So he's got about one hundred and twenty million dollars in dead cap space. Remember, he got a guaranteed contract for two hundred and thirty million dollars and as nowhere near played up to that on or off the field. So with that as the backdrop, here is Deshaun Watson after the game, after being booed. He's asked by a reporter what it felt like being booed at home after another poor performance in the preseason game against the Bills.
Speaker 10: I mean, I have no reaction. I think the biggest thing is I think you guys know too, and I think the whole world knows. It has nothing to do about the performance. It's a little bit personal than that. So I think that's, ah, it's a disrespectful thing. So yeah, I mean, I'm gonna keep whatever I feel with me and my family internally on how I feel about that, and yeah, just move on.
Speaker 3: But don't you think that, Shawn, that that winning and playing better would eliminate some of that bullying?
Speaker 10: Last time I played on this field, I told my achilles in that same fan base, they cheered when I got hurt. So is that does that have to do it? But does that have to do with anything about performance. When a person get hurt, especially for your own city, and they cheer, does that make you regret coming here? No, I don't regret anything in my life.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: I think the loryer put me through situations for a reason, so I don't. I don't regret anything at all. But you know, I had different thoughts on how it was going to be, but you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you know the table's turned, and I'm patient enough because I'm a child of God to you know, wait for that time and change. So I'm not chipping on it. I'm not chipping on it.
Speaker 1: All right. A couple of things jump out. I've never regretted anything in my life. Probably not something you should say if you're Deshaun Watson attacking the home crowd, especially given the fact that you have nowhere near performed up to that level, and the and the fans kind of rationalized bringing you aboard, even though it was an embarrassment to the organization, the entire league to get to give to not only give him another chance at that point, but to give him the contract that they gave him. So, first of all, never regretting anything in your life, I probably wouldn't use those terms. And then the second thing is he talked about how it's not performance related. We can as fans rationalize anything if you play well enough. There's an old term talent versus tolerance. If you're really really talented, we will tolerate a lot. Fans will, organizations, will, leagues will, et cetera, et cetera. You're making us money, and that's not even a sports thing, it's a life thing. If you're a really bad person, but you're making a lot of money for the company, they will tolerate you. It happens in politics, business, sports, all walks of life. Talent versus tolerance people will do. That's fine, you're not talented enough for the Browns to now tolerate you. But the biggest problem with them now is they don't want to eat one hundred and twenty million dollars this year. Next year they would eat thirty five, followed by fifty one or excuse me, fifty two. So they're gonna eat eighty six to eighty seven million dollars probably next year when they draft a quarterback in the top five to replace you and Shdorra Sanders. And then that was last night, and then excuse me, that was Friday night. And then this morning Todd Monk and the head coach of the Browns names Deshaun Watson the starter. Watson then comes out and says, quote, I understand the frustration and moving forward, I just want to focus on football, making sure that I'm putting the best product out there. So we'll see. Because what he I'm sure knows by now because somebody had sat him down. But he's nearly thirty one years old. This comes with the position, and it's pretty simple. I think every quarterback would know this. Steve Young when we would have him on lots of times, Steve would always say this, it doesn't matter as the quarterback. This is part of your paycheck. As the quarterback, you have to take responsibility. You threw a pass behind somebody, it got tipped up in the air and it was intercepted. Maybe that receiver ran the wrong route. Your fault. After the game, you say, you know what, I got to be better. I got to make that pass. It's got to be ahead of the guy. Like even if it's not your fault, even if a guy ran a wrong route. You know, we don't know a lot of times as fans and media, where was that supposed to be? The quarterback takes the responsibility. That's part of the big paycheck. That was a bad pass. It was on me. And then he goes later and he talks to the receiver and say, you screwed that up. But we're not going to make that public. Aldashawn Watson had to do after that game after being booed, even though, yeah, is it cool to be booed on the field after you tore your achilles heel? No, it's not, but it's part of the position. So regardless of that happening, after you play poorly, after a frustrated fan base that thought you were going to save the day and just put you as another notch on that forty names of failed quarterbacks in Cleveland, you just got to say, look, man, I gotta be better. Yeah I was five to twelve in in an interception. That's not good enough. I've got to be It's really really simple. If you're a quarterback in this league, brock Purty does it. He's not thirty one years old, he hasn't been around as long as that. But would could you ever see a situation which Brock Purdy would go in front of a microphone and in any way, shape or form, whether it was something like this of being booed, which I don't believe that. Again, I think different fan bases are different. I can understand what the Browns fan base is going through. I don't think the Niners have been to that frustration level, even when it was Jim tom Sula followed by Chip Kelly followed by you know, an end of Harbaugh getting frustrated. I don't think it's kind of a West Coast thing. Northeast is like that, Midwest is like that, the southern college football is like that. There can be a lot of venom, and I don't think we're like that. So I don't know if it's completely relatable, but it's just one of those things where Deshaun Watson goes after the fan base. And when I was watching that over the weekend, I'm thinking to myself, no, no, no, no, no no, You've gotta be smarter. You've got to be able to say to yourself, you know what, it's on me, one hundred percent on me, it's not on the on the fans. I understand the booing. I understand the frustration I understand the years of the quarterbacks not being very good. That's just what you gotta do. Whether it's fans booing, whether it's a player running a wrong route, it's part of the built in, built into the pie of what a quarterback has to do is just kind of take those things. So give me your thoughts on that. And the problem that Cleveland finds themselves in is they can't really cut them. So I guess this morning they make they make the decision that, look, we're in a spot where we can't even really cut this guy, so this is what we're gonna do. So give me your thoughts on that. Four and five eightyweight can be our four and five eightyweight five six two seven. That was the big national story over the weekend was Deshaun Watson and how he reacted. And now he's been named the starter, which is absolutely bananas. And I don't know if a team can botch a quarterback situation worse than at A lot of people were saying this morning that, and they were talking about on ANESPN, like you can't name him the starter, maybe you're gonna have to sit him in the entire season. And now he's being named the starter. He's going to get booed again.
Speaker 3: Just so you know.
Speaker 1: All right, let me check in with Jacob. Hit up the YouTube channel and check out the poll question again. You're a Niners fan, you're taking on the Raiders this weekend. You can take one Raider in their prime. Who would you take? Do we have an early leader in the clubhouse on YouTube on the big poll question today? Early leader in the clubhouse on YouTube? Do we have an early leader on the on the poll question today? Because I'm checking out the text line nine one six says Howie Long and it's not even close. Eight three to one, Charles Woodson. If we're going on the list, but eight three to one has a different one, give me some Jack Tatum, Jack Tatum, that'd be nice. Yeah, I could see that. Jerry Rice for Elevant. He was already a guy. Ray Guy should be on the list from the nine one to six. He changed football. I'm not like Al Davis. I'm not gonna put you can you can look at the guests. You can look at the list right now and say you can take this guy, you can take that guy. No offense to Ray Guy. I'm not gonna go with a punter five three zero says yet the best voice of all time, John Facenda. When we played the Autumn Wind, Even if you don't like the Raiders, you had to admit that was pretty pretty. That was pretty good. So we'll get an update on the poll question of the day. Go onto YouTube and the pole question is very simple. You can steal one Raider with the Raiders and the Niners to go in preseason for the final preseason game. You can steal one Raider. Who would you steal? Give us your thoughts on that as well. All right, I told you I was gonna do one giant segment today and it has nothing to do with the weekend. It has nothing to do with how Raphael Devers was received in Boston. It has everything to do with where they should be versus where they are right now. Give me your thoughts on that as we will embark on one giant segment one alone. Give me your thoughts on it as well. Text line is wide open, phone lines or one I open. We will do one giant segment today on the Golden State Lumber and Showroom text line and on the UMA guest line at four wine, five eight Away canb our four and five eighty eight five six two seven. We'll give you that coming up next. We still got sound to play a couple of guests on the list that we have SODO five, we'll give you that. We'll update everything. We'll do that coming up next. Happy Monday. Thanks for hanging out with us fair and biased radio only here on the Esports Leader.