Speaker 1: Fair and Biased comes to you live from that KNBR Casino Matrix Jackpots Studios, Casino Matrix Progressive Jackpots are here. Where are you just drop in one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 2: That is banned from the show. A few more minutes here with us, by the way, real quick, you're stuck in traffic for four hours? Who do you want in the car? And lots of people have said who they don't want in the car. But it's coming down to Mike Kruco at forty three percent, Kittles at thirty percent, nineteen percent, Steph Curry nine percent, Brock, pretty sorry, Brock. There you go. That is today's big pole. We got Giants Baseball coming up a two forty three forty for first pitch, tug boat in a pitch, And I believe we have a dirty work. We have dirty work in the studio. You do very nice.
Speaker 3: So as far as radio hosts, did anybody say like who they didn't want the in the car with them for four hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I would. Tim and I were discussing that and we forgot we were going to do it as a late addition in the show. Than we forgot. Maybe we'll add it tomorrow. But yeah, who would you think amongst the host both one that you would and one that you would.
Speaker 4: So the poll was which athlete, which B Area personality you'd want to the car with you?
Speaker 5: Wellco yeah, because yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I got stuck in traffic for like four hours and Friday, and so I thought to myself who would I want to have in the car and more so what people have answered, which is maybe even better as who wouldn't you want in the Carco won in pretty much a landslide.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would assume so, and then last place.
Speaker 4: It's kind of a reason you buy us.
Speaker 5: I'd like to do that poll again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's getting the love because he called it, which you know he should. But yeah, ask me to get in a month and see if it's Kruco you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, I love the guy. Dude, he's a great football season. It's Tim Ryan.
Speaker 2: Ye oh can you imagine Tim Ryan for Bro? Bro you're on the bro. Get get off right here, brot booth Bro. We'll just we'll just get blue thunder and we'll just drive over the car.
Speaker 4: What this guy, this guy has not know how to change a flat tire? What is this I like, I like when Tim does the sub dude one. And I first became aware of this it was like twenty nineteen and there was a player where like Marquis Goodwin caught to pass over the middle that was a good Win and he goes down and uh and oh, Greg's like, I don't know. It's well, we'll see what he's injured with you and I can't really tell. And then you just showed him in the back and go, I think it's a quad bro he's got he's got a quad bro? Like, can he can tell the soft tissue from up in the booth?
Speaker 5: Which which is? I think he's got a quad bro. Nothing wrong with that, bro, I kind of I kind.
Speaker 4: Of imagine that. I think he's he's got a flat bro. I think I think he needs what's wrong with this car?
Speaker 5: I think you need some cooling suspensions off, bron, need some cooler bro.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. He would he'd just be talking the whole time. And no, he's pleasant. I mean he's going to talk off the air with But I'm trying to like the ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Aubrey Huff was a big vote who he didn't want the.
Speaker 5: Coast favorite guy. Uh, he don't want me with him.
Speaker 4: He don't want to He wants me in the car less than that school district that didn't want him around their kids didn't vote him in the office. Yeah, forget, people don't forget.
Speaker 2: Draymond Green was one that people didn't want in the car. He'd be one of those guys telling you where to go, like he knows he would.
Speaker 4: You know he's got a podcast, John, I've never heard it, but we played many clips of it in the sounds for clips all the time. I've never heard the podcast exist outside.
Speaker 5: Of our show along with Adams.
Speaker 4: Adams as never never seen the show and don't know where it airs, but it's always in our in our sound.
Speaker 5: He come out man FanDuel. He always had FANDL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I'm always flipping around looking for my fan duel.
Speaker 5: Carlip around.
Speaker 4: I'm like, where's my duel? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What chadles fan duel?
Speaker 4: But Tim, Tim, you said that you don't want to get on Tim Ryan's bad side. You have something on that.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine if you were like in the car with Tim Ryan he got in his bad shut up all the time.
Speaker 3: Favorite moment because it sounds like he's telling my dad to shut up, but he's telling some.
Speaker 5: Fans cut off.
Speaker 4: Just in the middle of the call Greg shut up because Greg's still.
Speaker 5: Talking right, give me more time. Shut off Like as I'm blocked, man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You heard it Rock, Sorry t Rock if if you heard it in contact, Yeah, Gregg's doing like play by playing, Tim breaks out with shut up. You got a big mass shut shut up.
Speaker 5: Yeah we know.
Speaker 4: Never got shut off Kwaski Todd, never got off the block, the.
Speaker 6: Husky chart, never got off the blow.
Speaker 5: Shut off, Yeah we know. Creg okay Lamar Jackson on the play shut up.
Speaker 4: It sounds like off the corner.
Speaker 2: He's just in the middle of play by playing. Tim couldn't hold it, like maybe you could hold it to the break. No, not a whole block.
Speaker 3: The blow got off just as good as when they were doing the games from the boots during COVID and raheem.
Speaker 4: Most we got that because because you gotta have that. That's where Greg was behind him on their video feed, and so Tim.
Speaker 2: Gave him the Oh, he gave him the iPad Like Greg went down there and his iPad was behind till he was nice enough to give it to Tim, and then Tim, you know, blows.
Speaker 5: The strategically an interesting move.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not gonna challenge Greg Pop on his calling of a game or how he goes about it, but it interested an interesting move to to say I'll be behind you. You know what I mean, I'll see what happens after you.
Speaker 5: Well, that famously happened, and John remembers this.
Speaker 3: There was the Bruce Grekowski game where he threw three touchdowns to the fourth Twitter for the Raiders, and then Tom Floor is before before Gregorin goes, butchdown and then my dad goes, Oh my god, my dad goes, you want to do it?
Speaker 5: Town, You've got what we called you having Tim.
Speaker 6: They started in the True Eye with Kyle Yuschak ahead of most of and he gets the right edge, he gets down the sideline and he's gone where he mosted is gone down the sideline.
Speaker 2: Was like five seconds ahead.
Speaker 4: He hadn't even snapped the ball.
Speaker 6: They started the True Eye with Kyle yes Chak ahead of.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Good fine.
Speaker 2: Here the first game of the year and it was against the Jets, and they both were working off I pads during the pandemic, and Greg gave Tim the one that was ahead.
Speaker 5: It was just it was incredible. That's that's such a funny call. Here we go, t Rock you want to.
Speaker 4: You want to do it?
Speaker 5: Tom? That never again?
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 4: You may want to. You may have won a couple, but I'm making the call. Tom woke up for those touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Come on, you'll be nice to Tom.
Speaker 4: Keeping that chair warm, dude, amazing.
Speaker 2: Alright, boys, goodbye, all right, that's how we need to end the show.
Speaker 4: Goodbye in the back to somebody is in motion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the end of the show from now on. Just goodbye.
Speaker 5: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: All right, boys, enjoy the thirty five minutes of NonStop action. Giants baseball. You got a word winning diamondotes. We'll talk tomorrow. Thanks man. All Right, there you go. Dirty work coming up next right here on the Esports Leader.
Speaker 5: Okay, the fun So they've done the dirty work of the radio business.
Speaker 1: Anybody messes this thing up for me tonight.
Speaker 5: It is true engineering, forward, operating, and producing.
Speaker 2: Not only are you fired, your life is old.
Speaker 5: And now they have their microphone.
Speaker 6: What could go wrong?
Speaker 5: Nobody messes up? Understand me. Don't mess up.
Speaker 4: Adam Copeland, you wanted some sort of like hard hitting Bob Lee journalism.
Speaker 5: He came to the wrong place. Derek Papa, Oh boy, Okay, that's feel it's getting. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it. Ridiculous, completely ridiculous. Welcome to Dirty Work.
Speaker 4: A and B are one, O, four, five and six eighty The Sports Leader cut up thirty work on a Wednesday afternoon. Adam Copeland deep pop, Danny done with you as soon as Tim Webb gets his ass out of the chair. I can't tell you, man, I'm a I think this is my first real true fora into the face off as a host is Tom and I didn't face off with Greg No.
Speaker 5: I remember a famous one when I first started on the show.
Speaker 3: My dad during the show goes man, I saw Tom come in studio for the first time in a long time, and then Tom comes in.
Speaker 4: And goes, excuse me, yeah, he started on each other.
Speaker 3: They were, but then Tom comes in, He's just like, when was the last time.
Speaker 4: You were in studio, U Kevin, if Tom was here, That was a good one.
Speaker 5: That was a great one.
Speaker 4: We did sometimes that face off with whoever was on after we had like FPR.
Speaker 5: Afterwards or well, those would go on forever on.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember you.
Speaker 3: Like you you first started on the show, maybe like February.
Speaker 5: I came over in June.
Speaker 4: They hired me for Black History Month and they're like, yeah, let's get we should get coves on. You should put in with Tom dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but whoever was doing the night show. I remember Tom and him. We'll just go back and forth. You're like, all right, Tom, so it's six fifteen, we can probably get out of here.
Speaker 4: And well, you know what I mean. I'm like, I'm like, Tom's sitting at home doing the show, and I'm like, bro, come on, can I get out of here?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Me and you're trying to get out on a Friday. But all of us I got t too. We're just like, come on, let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm enjoying the jumping John lun face off.
Speaker 5: I am too. I really enjoy going jumping John Lund. I just I told you.
Speaker 4: I think Pauly Mack used to say.
Speaker 5: That night jumping John Lund is the guest Guss guess.
Speaker 4: I don't, by the way, a guy who I've never seen jump or run. No jumping Johnny.
Speaker 5: He doesn't need to. He talks. Talks are four hours straight.
Speaker 4: But I think i've seen you jump or run though. I think i've seen you hit a little g You could put me through the combine drill, I think that. Yeah, I think i've seen you a little cone drill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why not shuttle my verticals? Now? Great? No, the vert would be tough. That was the most embarrassing thing in high school.
Speaker 4: Was doing the You guys did the.
Speaker 5: Football and everybody was cunning around be like, come on, Papa, get up there. I'm like, Jesus, get up there.
Speaker 4: You're like, I'm a low center of ground. Yeah, come on, man, I'm closer to I'm more I'm not a short king. Yesterday actually, oh okay, at karaoke and we were talking about the show I need to make my appearance at this carry out. We were talking about the short king nature of five nine day and all that, and he said, I'm honored to have you as part of the part of the crew to me, and I was like, I know, man, I'm everybody five nine and under. Yeah, he said, uh, you said, yeah. Anytime somebody tries to rip on my on my heid and he goes, I'm just I'm just more down to earth than you are. I like that.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: He was a he was a short king.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: He was rocking it. No, he's like five. You got a rocket, proudly you got, dude, he had you got.
Speaker 4: If you're five four year walker, you gotta have some sort of swag with you.
Speaker 5: And he was dude.
Speaker 3: As I always say, with the short kings, you don't grow up, you grow out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why you were a lot of black. It's slimming, you know what I mean. Anyway, we got another short show for you today, two forty pregame for a three four already first pitch?
Speaker 5: Are we all?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: We all?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're good. We've everything. D DC has a contacted you, Dan.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say anything about any any any moist.
Speaker 3: I think we're good. I saw the weather report. I got it from raft too. I think we're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rafts, but a little awful lately though. Don't tell me that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying. He told us that it was gonna rain for Danny. I'd rather be off in that way where he thinks it's gonna rain.
Speaker 5: I think it earlier in the day. I think we're good right now.
Speaker 4: As he said when Danny was in Chicago, A couple of weeks ago. Yeah, uh he uh, he said, Oh, I don't know if you're gonna get that game in Danny when you go see uh the Cubs take on the Dodgers at Wrigley Field.
Speaker 5: Was it was a day game.
Speaker 4: I was a Wednesday afternoon game.
Speaker 5: He said, come on, bro, by the third inning, it's gonna rain.
Speaker 4: Did you get any rain down?
Speaker 5: There's a light sprinkle, but.
Speaker 2: Spit.
Speaker 3: I think Raft's expertise when it comes to weather is more Cleveland than Chicago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's more. He's more dialed in. Yeah, yeah, Chicago, those winds will get you.
Speaker 5: They will throw you off.
Speaker 4: The tricky Giants looking to to write the ship.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if that means at this point. Yeah, that was a tough one yesterday.
Speaker 5: Got to watch it to one the final.
Speaker 4: I'm watching the rest of it now, replay. It's the game's on right now. It's seven to one Cleveland. We'll see if the Giants can mount to come back. Bottom of the fifth, boy was seven to one?
Speaker 5: Quick? Uh, Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't off of that game where he said to Bryce Eldrick Chanean, how about we quit being a little bees and and we go out and we do something. Should have said it again yesterday because it well, Eldridge took note with that, dude, Eldridge. You see the no on Eldridge. Most home runs by a giant age twenty one or younger. You think he's at fourteen now?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Most homers by a giant age twenty one or younger. H since Willie McCovey. Okay, in nineteen fifty nine or something. Who by the way, I think you had what's the one on McCovey. He had two triples in his major league debut. Nice off of Robin Roberts. I want to say, Hall of Famer, pretty cool, and he was I mean McCovey, I want to say, was like nineteen when he came up, nineteen or twenty, might.
Speaker 5: Have been ninety.
Speaker 4: That's a good company when he got to the bigs. I was thinking about that with eldridg yesterday. I'm like, that's a guy, legit. We should be really excited about the prospect of what the power numbers are going to look like for him, Like is like a great career, a really really good career, is like you had three hundred home runs in your career, you're a really good that it's a solid career. I've had twenty thirty forty home run seasons multiple times. That's a damn good career. I'm like, I watch his power in his raw power, and he's a true rookie at twenty one years old. He does not look overmatched really like almost ever does. Does He not look govern match. He's making adjustments. He's seeing a lot of different new pitchers and guys are going to keep adjusting to him. But because of his poise at the plate, Like, I don't think we're ever seeing him go back down, you know what I mean. He's beyond that. He's proven he belongs in the lineup. They're playing him at first base a lot. He's been a decent first baseman. I'm just intrigued by what his ceiling is because I do think, like when when they drafted him Room, we talked about his power. My immediate comp was Richie Sexon, just because of the size and the power potential. Richie Sexon was a dude who was a d back in Milwaukee. Brewer about a red soccer in Cleveland. I think he was in Cleveland maybe at one point he came up there potentially anyway. Dude, he was a guy who'd hit like forty forty five home runs a year, but he'd strike out like one hundred and fifty hundred and sixty times. Now you do that, you're like one of the best players in the game. We were kids that was like not good enough because you had Bonds and you had Pooh Holes, and you had Vlad and you had I mean just incredible hitters and guys who would do it at such a different rate relative to the strikeout. In the home run Bryce Eldricks, I'm like, I don't know that, like fifty homers is insane, but I think this guy is going to be like a normal thirty to forty homer guy.
Speaker 5: We'll see.
Speaker 4: I think that's what we're looking at in terms of what his ability is projecting and how he's handled this season.
Speaker 5: The future is Bryce. Yeah. The field nice, dude, Bryce is nice. Yeah. I like that, dude.
Speaker 4: Itaway came be our four and five. It away five sixty seven is a number to call and the number to text.
Speaker 5: What do you want do today?
Speaker 4: What are we getting into?
Speaker 3: But he's like a little about the joint practice yesterday with the Chargers and Niners.
Speaker 4: By the way, you see Harbaugh checking in on Kyle. We hopefully we have time on Friday, I guess because tomorrow, know we we have two hours tomorrow, we do we have two hours.
Speaker 5: Can we do a coach speak tomorrow? If there's enough coach speak to go around?
Speaker 4: Well there maybe at the very least, I'd like to get ahead of the Niners in Charger game tomorrow night, which kickoff at seven pm. You can hear it right here on v Sports Leader. Pregame starts at four o'clock. So you're at two hours of dirty work tomorrow. Ye, game at four with We're definitely doing dips tomorrow. Oh we got to dip with Danny for sure. But the sound with Harbaugh talking about Shanahan.
Speaker 5: Are here today. The hell yeah, dude, and and him. I want to shake your hand, mister. I like to be brock. I hope, like, yeah, you're gonna see him. I was like, dude, you're gonna be on my feetybe. It's so weird.
Speaker 4: I love due a Riot.
Speaker 5: He's only bashful, like a shucks.
Speaker 4: You played in the NFL as a quarterback. Nobody loves football more than than John harbab Yeah.
Speaker 5: One thing, one thing we do need to grab.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the this miked up where Mike McDaniel's so objected up on the field just and Herbert makes an unbelievable threw.
Speaker 4: Goes he's nice. Yeah, everybody's talking about it's a reaction. McDaniel has standing next to Harbaugh watching and it's like a layered throat. It's like he put Herbert puts it like in a basket, like it's a beautiful toss. And all the comments are like, man, this guy watched two player for the last few years and forgot what it looks like. But he's blown away by Herbert. I'm tantalized by what McDaniel's gonna be able to do with that offense.
Speaker 5: I am too. But the best part is Harball just being like, I could I could have made that throw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's I could have made it. I could have made the throw. I really hope I get to me Brock and like really hoping me Brock. Ope, I hope I get to meet some of the other guys. To Christian, I like to meet him.
Speaker 5: Dude, you your Habball, your Jim Harbaugh's kind of forming into Steve young one.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit.
Speaker 5: Well, Steve's more. Steve's more like, come on, bro come on. Steve's more upbeat. Yeah, hey, love Herbert, I le Brock, come on.
Speaker 4: Steve stutters more like fumbles on from excitement, whereas Harbaugh's like.
Speaker 5: Laid back.
Speaker 4: I like to meet him. And then he cuts as of the mic. Yeah we tackled somebody's body. You know something I don't know. Yeah, but Steve, Steve Young is more.
Speaker 5: Hey, come on, bro Brock.
Speaker 4: You staid in the end Towne. He said, it's hard to win down there. It's hard to get it done.
Speaker 5: Come on, Pop, you know this. Come on, man, you saw Brock pretty is a bird calls? That's incredible. What was that the the peak? What are they doing? A turkey? Turkey calls? I guess they were golfing. I really don't know the context of that.
Speaker 4: It was a video that came out. It was brocking Mac and they were playing golf and then there's a turkey. I guess like standing off to the side of.
Speaker 5: The like off in order to get the turkey off the uh. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even I didn't think it was on the grind. Brock was just like, hey, doing a turkey call. Then Mac did his own turkey call. They were going back and forth. All right, got a little gobble back and brock all uh all uh, a little homely brock party, you know what I mean? Boy next door, he's like, that's pretty cool. I got to gobble back.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, Jim harbut could have been including the conversation. Well, we got some jive turkey gobblers. I can't do a turkey. I can do a duck. Let me hear what. Pretty good? It's pretty good I could do. I was f you and ducks. Yeah, but the f he doesn't catch that. I could do a yak. You ready, yack?
Speaker 4: That's not I knew.
Speaker 5: I knew.
Speaker 4: It's exactly like that, right, What sound does a yak? Mate?
Speaker 5: Eight?
Speaker 4: A kambre four and five eight eight five six two seven is a number to call and the number to text. We got news on the forty nine Ers round table. The camb Are forty nine a round it's going down opening day Week one of the NFL. We'll tell you about that when we come on back. Plus take away from the Niners and Chargers joint practice. Gotta hear Shanahan talking about these Christian McCaffrey rumors. Is he really tight or is he just want some more money tight? Or is it a little bit of both. Also, we'll hear from from Harbaugh wanting to meet Brockberty. I want to shake his hand. We'll talk about that next Dirty Work on a Wednesday Giants, Pretty game at two forty. We'll tell you about the canby our roundtable coming your way next on the sports Leader.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dirty Work with Copes and d Pop on one oh four five FM and six eighty am v Sports Leader.
Speaker 4: Dirty Work on a Wednesday afternoon. Adam Copeland, DP Pop, Danny done hanging out with you.
Speaker 5: I felt bad.
Speaker 4: Yesterday for the filth. I was like, dude, we dipped out at for like forty minutes and the Giants just.
Speaker 5: Rolled over. Hey man, we don't make the schedule. Hey man, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't make the war, build the team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't throw the pitches. We got to our show tomorrow. You got enough of us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got a two hour shore tomorrow. Oh yeah, your boy will be here till like midnight tomorrow. Yeah, you're doing post too, Yeah, I'll probably Yeah, we'll probably Yeah, we got out. It was a six pm kickoff for the last Thursday preseason game, the first one, and we signed off at eleven to fifteen pm from postgame.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm looking at I'm looking at a midnight sign off.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm gonna be looking at.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna looking Overnight Dave in the eyes.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm gonna be doing, staring Overnight Dave in the piano key, beanie and scarf right in his face. I missed that guy, you know I missed that, to miss that piano key. First question I always get about him Overnight Dave because he for those who don't know, I've been here ten years, he's he wears it every day, a piano, key, beanie and matching scarf.
Speaker 5: Yeh. And the first question is always when you tell people is does he play piano and not a key? I don't think. I don't think you're not a key. It's just it's his look and I love it. It's like I love you. Man, is like, oh, do you play any instruments? No, you have a piano. You have a piano in your house, decorated print me.
Speaker 4: I went to a kiss show one time s Orlandos like me and Paully, and overnight Dave came with us and Dave Dreutz formerly of the Cambar sales department, and overnight Dave showed and I was wondering if he was gonna wear the piano key beanie. Does he wear it like, is it work attire or does he wear it in the real world. So it's like, you know, Friday night, Saturday night show or something. So we meet him down there. He shows up, dude, not wearing it. He's got he's had like a different kind of like skull cap on. He's a different cat cause he's got a melon. Dave did okay, and he's walking like a skull cap to stay. One one point he went to the bathroom and came back rocking the beanie. Hell yeah, yeah, yeah, all part of the Kiss Army. Anyway, let's get into a little bit of the takeaways from yesterday Niners Chargers joint practice.
Speaker 5: But before we do that, actually got to tell you we have news.
Speaker 4: We have details on the K and B R forty nine ers roundtable, all the hosts together in one location and it's coming to an East Bay near you. It'll be in the East by Thursday, September tenth. That's the day of the Niners and Rams in Australia. Here's what's gonna go down at Almanac Brewing in Alameda. That's Almanac Adventure l six' five to One West Tower avenue In. Alameda John lund is gonna host his show from ten to noon and then the roundtable will start at.
Speaker 5: Noon, so like the kickoff for that game is at five pm that. Night we've got the right five.
Speaker 4: THIRTY i think it's five thirty that. Night either, way it's it's in the five o'clock, Out i'll tell you. That like it's like maybe it's a five to twenty five or something like.
Speaker 5: That whatever it is either.
Speaker 4: Way, yeah because it's it's local, time it's like eleven, thirty ten thirty the.
Speaker 5: More is it early there In.
Speaker 4: Australia, yeah it's gonna ten, am ten eight, Tenth, yeah so Am, friday and it'll be five whatever five o'clock here on On thursday. Night, Anyway john will host this is again on opening day or week, One september, Tenth john lun from ten to. Noon then we will start the roundtable live From Almanac brewing In Alameda roundtable is gonna go from noon to two. Thirty, yeah it's a five thirty kickoff noon to two. Thirty it'll Be John, Lund Murph, Marcus, Me, derek J. D i THINK i Said John, lund and possibly if there's room at the, table that says Possibly Larry. Krueger that's the.
Speaker 5: Way we've been.
Speaker 4: Told i'm gonna muscle my way. In so we'll do the roundtable from two thirty to four. Thirty asking me from noon to two, thirty and then two thirty to four. Thirty myself AND jd have got you covered For niner pregame live From almanac kickoff at five thirty right here on The Sports, leader and we'll be there all. Day J d AND i are going to do the pregame From. Almanac we'll hang watch the game with you. Guys we'll do the halftime show and the postgame show From. Almanac brewin show a whole opening night viewing. Party and it came to our forty nine ers roundtable In Alameda september. Tenth that all starts at, Noon john lundon at ten, am but we'll be there late into the night talking nighter. Football after The, niners and as as that promo says those Damn, rams those Damn.
Speaker 5: Rams never heard anybody SAY i like the sound of. That, yeah and the words Of Bart scott can't, wait.
Speaker 4: Can't wait all right From niner's joint practice with The chargers.
Speaker 5: Yesterday call me.
Speaker 4: CRAZY i didn't even realize they were doing this another joint, practice which is.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 4: YEAH i really wasn't aware UNTIL i saw all this stuff. COME i was like earlier in the, WEEK i was, Like, OH i didn't realize they were actually going to do the joint practice with another, team which is odd because they actually play this.
Speaker 5: Team, yeah that's that's what the regular. Season in the regular, season that's what's.
Speaker 4: Weird is like doing a joint practice with somebody who you're working on some, stuff but you actually are going to play this.
Speaker 5: Team that's why hold back on some. Stuff, yeah which is.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Anyway Kyle shanahan put any rumors of This christian McCaffrey holdout or hold in dispute to. Bad so this came out What.
Speaker 5: Monday, yeah it's been around for quite some.
Speaker 3: Time But floria was talking about With Chris sims being, like does he actually have some tightness or is it more contract related With Jean robinson And Jamior gibbs get a new.
Speaker 4: DEAL i, mean if he did want a new deal and was holding, in he's kind of got him over a, barrel, RIGHT.
Speaker 5: I would think. So but he's up there in.
Speaker 3: Age if you want to want to be over a, barrel you don't want to be over a. Barrel but when it comes to his, age he's thirty years. Old those guys are much. Younger as far as the guaranteed money that could be due this year twelve point, Five i'm down for, THAT i was Telling jad On, monday THOUGH i don't know if at this point his career McCaffrey should be the highest paid running back of.
Speaker 4: Football, NO i don't, Either but he also hasn't done anything to warrant coming off of that.
Speaker 5: Discussion if you're him and you're his.
Speaker 4: Agent after the use you had last year where you led the league in, touches you were nearly thousand thousand again, yep and probably would have been had the receiving cores not gotten any, healthier, RIGHT i, mean like they got a little bit better at the end in the second half of the, season and the schedule lighted up.
Speaker 5: A bit for.
Speaker 4: Him but if you wanted more money and you were, McCaffrey this is a they don't really have a leg to stand on in disputing. You they need every bit Of christian. McCaffrey he did not decline except for his yards per. Carry BUT i don't think anybody's looking at him for the decline in those care in the yards per. Touch it was really more of the structure of the offense built around. Him and again he was rocking up like one fifty a, week it seemed like in terms of, yeah so like is the burst?
Speaker 5: THERE i think it's still. There is he? Explosive he was great in the red zone last. Year he was a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Machine he was still the best player on the field on offense every time. Out But Kyle shanahan spoke on this on whether or not he's actually holding in or is he really dealing with some tightness he Was.
Speaker 7: SHANNAN i, mean people make a lot of, assumptions and that would be a one that they're wrong.
Speaker 2: On is there a timeline for him to come?
Speaker 6: Back?
Speaker 2: When when do you think he might be able to practice?
Speaker 7: AGAIN i think if it Wasn't christian and we were in a game. WEEK i think he would play.
Speaker 5: Today is it related to The kafl?
Speaker 7: Kills not just some tightness we'll get, SENSITIVE i, say Where SO i.
Speaker 3: Understand a lot of tightness going on when it comes To Mike, evins tightness when it comes To Nick, bosa tightness in the.
Speaker 5: Knee so, uh a lot Of titaness. Spreading, yeah the.
Speaker 4: Spreading everyone interesting that he asked if it was kaf For achilles and he, SAID i don't, know which is finally.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want to.
Speaker 4: Specify he doesn't have to it's not an in, week he doesn't. Injury he doesn't have to specify it, Yet and as soon as he, does everybody's.
Speaker 5: Like Woo achilles again?
Speaker 4: Knee well that's that's. Part SO i, mean does the non answer make you think more if it wasn't kaf For, achilles wouldn't have just said?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Well, YEAH i mean here's the kind OF i think he's got a quad bro. UH i think my feeling is more like he's not going to reveal. That but if he were going to give out any, information he could say no to put that to. Bed but he. Didn't he just he just said he'd get. Upset IF i told you what it was and what he's.
Speaker 3: Dealing, Yeah And i'm not putting a ton of stock Into Ian rappaport going ON Nfl network OR espn now saying, like, NO i was told it's not that.
Speaker 5: Serious we'll, see but until they tell me he's out week, One i'll be.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah you can tell me it's not, serious And kyle can tell us if it were a, game he'd be practicing or he'd be, playing, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 5: YadA this is exactly, though what they said two years. Ago that's.
Speaker 4: Fair when he, was you, know getting ready for, remember they were, like, uh was he gonna? Play, well if it was if it was a game, week he'd be, practicing or if it was a regular season and then we find out right before the opening night against The jets that he was.
Speaker 5: Unavailable. Yep, Right so we've seen this. Before we've heard this stuff. Before by the, WAY i.
Speaker 4: Never got a chance to tell you or say anything to you about.
Speaker 5: It and this is different.
Speaker 4: Topic BUT i saw the name here BECAUSE i wasn't with you On, Friday yeah Or monday To john stribbling.
Speaker 5: Man, yeah look, great it looks like the real.
Speaker 3: Deal, yeah he's gonna be a start Of week.
Speaker 4: ONE i, mean he looked like a dude who was a starter playing alongside guys that were not necessarily going to make a, team right you. KNOW i, mean and he was doing it against the number one defense for The. Titans, yeah they had their ones out.
Speaker 5: There yeah that was he was.
Speaker 4: IMPRESSIVE i was really really. Impressive and by the, way real, Quick Curtis rourke like.
Speaker 5: Your backup quarterback in twenty twenty, Seven.
Speaker 4: That's What i'm. Saying like he fit the. Part he was playing for, something and IF i was looking for any value in that, game it was, LIKE i want to see what this guy can.
Speaker 5: Do they drafted. HIM i just want to see what his skill set looks.
Speaker 4: Like and every quarterback will tell you the more time they spend in a, system the more comfortable they are in that. System he got a hold your mental reps before he got on the. Field so do we ever find out by the way his ribs or what happened with?
Speaker 5: Him, yeah.
Speaker 3: RIBS i don't know if he's gonna play this. Week it sounds like Brock perty's gonna get like maybe a series or. Two BUT i haven't heard any update On Curtis.
Speaker 5: Rourke, okay not THAT i like desperately needed. ONE i was just curious enough Of Adrew. Martinez i'll be.
Speaker 4: HONEST i, YEAH i don't need, More. Amark we will take a quick break when we come on. Back we're ready to put the show to bed and hand it over to The giants and The guardians For game two of this three game. Series first pitch at three forty and the major league debut Of matt Tug Boat. Wilkinson get that, right that's, it there we, go Tug Boat. Wilkinson all, right we'll tell you a quick break when we come on. Back if we've got, time we'll get to this harbas sound and put it to. Bed next on the Sports.
Speaker 5: Leader tight, tight, Tight, yeah time for Dirty work to put this show to.
Speaker 1: Bed are you? CRAZY i don't need a bed on the Sports leader and you will.
Speaker 5: Go to sleep OR i will put you to sleep.
Speaker 4: Dirty work on A, wednesday putting the show to. Bed here for The giants and The, Guardians game two of a three game series and the debut of tug Boat Matt, wilkinson who they acquired From. Cleveland AM i right on that For Patrick, Bailey Patrick, Bailey so why don't we get out of. Here danny got a note to sell for us to, sell not to.
Speaker 5: Self go tugboat there you. Go note to. Sell everybody in the building right. Now acon's, here The, acons he's in the. Building he's in the building now locked, out no.
Speaker 4: JOKE i Met acon one time WHEN i was in college at The chili's in Sand.
Speaker 5: Burn. Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah my friend was working. There she called, Ushes, hey he's, uh he's.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 5: Yeah we came. Down good, artist just nice.
Speaker 3: GUYS i just had, sex not to selling.
Speaker 4: Song that's a note to, Self my my hard. Boss sounded a little too much like My steve. Here and that's gonna do it for everybody that needs to.
Speaker 5: Hear it gets.
Speaker 4: Easier every day gets a little. Easier just gotta do it every. Day that's the dirty, work but it does get.
Speaker 5: EASIER i just had.
Speaker 4: Sex the giants and the guardians gave two starts down.
Speaker 1: Your dirty.
Speaker 2: Work go, yeah