Speaker 1: Everything the mainstream media left out, delivered just right.
Speaker 2: It's the John Phillip Show and very Happy Friday to you at twelve oh six in the West, It's the John Phillips Show. Mister Randy Weggs in Culver City.
Speaker 3: Johnny, we are broadcasting live on the radio on seven ninety KABC in southern California and eight ten KSFO in the Bay Area. But we're also broadcasting live on video every single day from noon to three at our website. Johnny don't Like dot Com? That's Johnny with a Why Johnny Don't Like dot Com? Takes you right to the YouTube channel. You can watch us do this show live every single day. React to the news along with us, hang out in the lively chat room. I even have a new poll in there, and we want you to make sure you get your voice heard. Our new poll today is Eric Swelwell going to prison. Your options are yes or absolutely. Please vote in our poll so he can give you the results later on in the show. While you're here, make sure you hit subscribes. All of our content goes right to your homepage. Hit the like button, the thumbs up so YouTube recommends us to more people, and hit the bell if you want to be notified every time we go live.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred two two two five two two two is telephone number one eight hundred two two two five two two two. Well, the top story today is that the never ending nightmare that has become Eric Swalwell's life has yet another chapter.
Speaker 3: Eric Swalwell's home got raided, and when we say home, we mean his DC home, not the room that he rents in Dublin. And when he flew into SFO, he was stopped by FBI agents who confiscated his telephono.
Speaker 2: Now, when they confiscated his telephone and they confiscated his mac Book Pro laptop, do you think that they already had a warrant from a judge and they were just executing it at the airport or do you think that they use profiling And they looked him up and down and they said, the odds are pretty good that this guy is loaded with child pornography.
Speaker 3: Well, we've never heard of that allegation when it comes to Eric Swalwell, but there certainly are a lot of allegations of sexual assault and what they call in the business doing the cosby that have raised a lot of alarms in Los Angeles and New York and DC. And who knows what the feds are going to find on that phone. Well, we do know one thing that's going to be on that phone, a lot of pictures of Eric's Swallwell.
Speaker 2: I think you're probably right for more on.
Speaker 3: The latest that we have with Eric Swalwell. Here is AB seven in the Bay.
Speaker 1: New developments now in the allegations of misconduct by former East Bake Congressman Eric Swalwell. Sources say federal agents seized electronic devices from his home and at SFO ABC seven.
Speaker 2: I would assuse political reports. Okay, if the Feds do that. When you land, how do you call your uber?
Speaker 3: He may have had to stand in the taxi line or take the bart.
Speaker 2: Let's just assume for a moment that he parked. I used the credit card on my iPhone to pay the device when I leave the parking lot. I don't think he could do that either.
Speaker 3: Also, thing about the timeline here, Swallwell's home gets raided over the weekend, he flies into SFO, what yesterday morning, and that's when they stop him. Was he about to be on the run?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe his trunk looked like OJ Simpson's trunk and he had the passport, the cash and disguise. I don't know what's going on a bit.
Speaker 3: It's been a pretty bad week for Swallwell, I mean every week since all of this finally came to light has probably been a pretty bad week. But you start off with the Fang Fang files and you end up getting your phone confiscated by the FBI. How does this guy sleep at night knowing that the indictment is coming any minute?
Speaker 2: Well, Randy, that's why you also have to look at the human side of this. Yeah, he's a guy who we despise politically. Yeah, he's a guy who fights dirty and underhanded. Yeah, he's a guy who we find to be obnoxious. But he's still a son, he's still a husband, he's still a father, he's still a neighbor, he's still a friend. So when you factor all of that in together, when you look at this, it can only lead you to one conclusion. And what's that? Boy? I love it when bad things happen to bad people.
Speaker 3: Like a Maddam joining us live in the newsroom with more on what you have learned.
Speaker 4: Hi, Monica, Larry and Kristin legal experts, I spoke with saying this is likely tied to the sexual misconduct accusations that up ended his career in April, allegations which he all denies, and one of his accusers tells me that.
Speaker 3: He's doing a great job denying him. He's been in hiding for six months.
Speaker 2: And you know, from the point of view of a broadcaster, this is what's good about this story. You don't all have to use the same accuser in your news report. There are so many accusers each station can have their own.
Speaker 3: You've got the staffer that he got too drunk and that did things with that she didn't remember. You've allegedly You've got the woman in Beverly Hills that straight up says that he slipped something into her drink allegedly. There's a lot of stories that weird convention where he got an award in New York City where then he also tried to get someone drug. Guy has a interesting, interesting past, and it fascinates me the hubris of this guy that with all of that under his belt, he thought he was untouchable and could run for governor, and for a quite hot minute, he was the front runner.
Speaker 2: Well, Randy, it is the one circumstance where he did regard himself as untouchable.
Speaker 4: FBI has contacted her as part of this investigation, four months after Eric Swallwell resigned from congruos.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny, is and it comes to light Moore once you know these things. But when you just see him, he kind of has that look.
Speaker 2: He looks like a creep. And I'm a big believer in judging a book by its cover, and this is exactly why.
Speaker 3: So first off, he looks like a creep, and the beard only made him look creepier. Second and this was a big tell. And I remember how weird it was when he did his first sit down interview after announcing he was running for governor with Julie Watts, our friend from CBS News Investment The Gates. He said, the reason he's running is he wants to be a protector of women. And that was a very strange thing to say.
Speaker 2: Well, what is it that I always say? It's amazing how often your private demons become your public crusades.
Speaker 3: Typically the politicians that want to go after the gays are the ones that are found in an airport bathroom.
Speaker 4: That's right over explosive sexual misconduct accusations.
Speaker 1: These allegations of sexual assault are flat fault.
Speaker 3: That's the video that he taped at Steven Klubek's house in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Don't bust the trust. Oh yeah, and you know that his fiance at the time was probably going through his coat pockets.
Speaker 4: Sources tell ABC News that federal agents seized his laptop and cell phone at San Francisco's airport Saturday and rated his DC home on Sunday. The probe is directly tied to the sexual assault claims. ABC News has learned it.
Speaker 1: Makes sense to do a search warrant for the devices. It makes sense to look at any communications that he might have had with victims, either in terms of admitting conduct.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't want to look at that snapchat. Oh can you imagine.
Speaker 1: What you're looking for in a multiple victim case is sort of a consistent pattern.
Speaker 4: Former federal prosecutor Anthony Brass says.
Speaker 3: It would be very interesting for investigators not only to see what's been on his phone for years and years and years, but specifically who he's been reaching out to to try to shut these stories down when they started coming out.
Speaker 2: You know what's also probably in there. Whatever Nancy Pelosi's advice was to him when he was going through all the scandals, we love everybody.
Speaker 4: Investigators are likely looking to confirm what the women are accusing him of.
Speaker 1: When you get the communications, you get those efforts to cover up, efforts to dissuade reporting, and all of and that helps to corroborate the word of the victims.
Speaker 2: Well in addition to that, and I'm going to speak to this as someone who served on a jury in a sexual assault case, what ended up hanging the defendant more than anything was his diary. He put together a diary where he put himself at the scene of every single allegation before he knew what the allegations were. And when you have text messages, and you have electronic correspondence, and you have emails that have a GPS mark on them, whatever the case may be, all of that electronic evidence can place you at the scene of the crime, the scene of the alleged crime. And if you notice a pattern, as prosecutors as to every allegation against him being able to prove that he was in that particular location, and that's bad news for him.
Speaker 4: In District Attorney in Los Angeles Sheriff's Department are investigating the accusations, including one from Lanna Druze. She says she met Swallwell socially in twenty eighteen and that he drugged and raped her.
Speaker 3: You know, the first two allegations, he thought he could skate by, and he thought he could deny them. As soon as Lana came out with her story about what happened in twenty eighteen in Beverly Hills, it was done.
Speaker 2: It was over. That's when even kluebec throw him out. Look At how much younger he looks there compared to how he looks now. You could tell that's a guy with a lot on his mind.
Speaker 5: He raped me.
Speaker 2: And he choked me, and while he was choking me, I lost consciousness.
Speaker 5: And I thought I died.
Speaker 4: Her attorney tells us in a statement that they are quote encouraged to learn about the escalation of the FBI's investigation into the allegations against Eric Swalwell.
Speaker 3: And it was one of these things where a lot of these victims assumed they were the only one And is it really worth upending my whole life to tell that story? But as it happened so often with creeps like this, they weren't the only one, and there is power in numbers, and so many people came forward, which is also fascinating because this was also a very open secret in DC about how much of a creep Eric Swalwell was.
Speaker 4: And that they will continue to cooperate with law enforcement in their fight for justice. Brass says the FBI could be involved due to jurisdictional issues or due to Swalwell's former role in Congress.
Speaker 2: It is a federal government case, right.
Speaker 1: It stems from the abuse of a position of power within the federal government.
Speaker 2: So it makes sense that the FBI, I want to add something else to this because this is something that kind of gets lost in the world. His last position that gained notoriety before the scandal broke was as a candidate for governor in California, so we saw him campaigning up and down the state for a statewide constitutional office. But prior to that, not only was he a member of Congress, a federally elected official, he was on the House Intel Committee. And remember he was sleeping with a spy and lying about it, denying it, and really attacking anyone who said otherwise. And when that subject would come up because If you're on that committee and you're giving sensitive information to a foreign spy, that's bad news. If you are on that committee and you're committing acts of sexual assault and now there's black men material against you, that's not good news. Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff and company kept him on that committee when there were challenges to his character, There were challenges about his ability to serve on that committee without potentially being a blackmail target or a target for a foreign spy. They all knew better because even though it was an open secret here in California, it had to be an open secret in Washington, DC too, And I can't imagine being the Speaker of the House, the leader of the Caucus, the chairman of the committee and being unaware of what was going on. They put someone on that committee knowing he had all of these problems.
Speaker 4: Swallwell and his attorney did not respond to our request for common and this just could.
Speaker 3: Be attorney, by the way, that he's paying for with campaign money.
Speaker 4: Comes days after the federal government released the case file on Swalwell's ties with the suspected Chinese spy, Christine Feng, who he admitted to having a relationship.
Speaker 2: It's more fun when you say Fang Feng.
Speaker 4: With According to the files, the FBI was looking to see whether Christine Fang was soliciting campaign donations in exchange for offering internships within Swalwell's congressional office, but they never pressed any charges. The former congressman also denies any wrongdoing in that case. Kristin Larry.
Speaker 3: So that's the latest on the FBI raid of Eric Swalwell. They raided his house in DC, they stopped him at SFO and grabbed his phone. They're analyzing it right now. These cases take some time. You got to remember these allegations came out back in April, but you got to imagine an indictment is coming very soon, Which is why we want you to go to Johnny Don'tlike dot com and vote on our very important scientific poll. Do you think Eric Swalwell is going to prison? You can either vote yes or absolutely.
Speaker 2: And it also leads to the question what's going on with the rest of the rat pack, because he had some amigos in Congress that he traveled the world with and was very close to, like Jimmy Gomez who has now been accused of sexual assault himself. Ruben Diego, the Senator from Arizona who used to be a member of the House, who's also been accused of sexual harassment or I guess sexual affairs, I should say. And then you have Adam Gray, the congressman from the Central Valley, who was also part of that clique, and I think was one of the campaign co chairs for Swalwell for governor, was he not? He kept all of his creepy friends real close. Yeah. I wonder what those guys knew. I also wonder what they were up to.
Speaker 3: They took a lot of trips together, a lot of taxpayer funded trips, A lot of them. They took them without their wives. Gee, I wonder what was going on.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine being married to some congressman who used to go on foreign trips with Eric Swallwell all over the globe and you didn't think anything of it, And now you know all this. It's quite the rude awakening. If you'd like to email the show, you can do so at Johnny don't like show at gmail dot com. That's Johnny don't like show at gmail dot com. And Randy, you're monitoring the mail bag.
Speaker 3: Tony writes in who's probably the person in the audience that knows how to use AI better than anybody. And the question is, Randy, did you get your shng taw bobblehead?
Speaker 2: And I clicked on the link just wait for this.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, absolutely, and we still got our oakland A's baby.
Speaker 2: The baraucracy is real.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 6: That is amazing.
Speaker 3: The shng tau bobblehead. While no one has created it in real life, listener Tony created it in a I.
Speaker 2: I hope some go get her over at mattel Is on this and Randy, if you want to watch us live, you can do so at Johnny Don't like dot com.
Speaker 3: That's the website. It's the ultimately way to experience this show. It's higher quality than am and we've had a lot of fun in here. The chatroom is lively and by the way, we just realized the more people are hanging out in the chatroom and commenting constantly, the more YouTube put out our content while we're on the air. So get in that chat room and participate in our new scientific poll. Do you think Eric Swalwell is going to prison? You can either vote yes or absolutely, And currently I'm looking at the numbers. Absolutely has a slight lead over Yes with fifty four percent of the votes.
Speaker 2: And make sure to hit that like button when you're there. If you want to watch us live, go to Johnny donotlike dot com and click that like button when you're there. We're already way over one hundred, but let's get that number as high as possible because it helps push the show far and wide.
Speaker 3: We're also tracking our live poll, which you can participate in at Johnny Don'tlike dot Com. Is Eric Swalwell going to prison? Currently? Absolutely has quite the lead over Yes, with fifty six percent of the votes.
Speaker 2: All right, how's this for a transition. Now it's time to stop talking about that pervert and talk about a different pervert, this time in Sacramento.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need your help, Johnny. I forgot to make a lower third for this, so we're gonna write one together. What is our lower third going to be? For the update on Terry Schantz?
Speaker 2: Terry to Shirley, take your fruit out of the loom?
Speaker 3: All right, Terry, Terry to Shirley, take your fruit out of the loom. All right, I'm gonna add it. I'm going to move us to the page where we play sound and I'm gonna put it on the screen.
Speaker 2: How's that? Wait? I spelled it wrong. Take you fruit out of the loom. Let me fix it. Take you fruit there we go? All right? So, Johnny, in case any man, in case.
Speaker 3: Anyone missed the show yesterday, please give us a safer air recap of who Terry Chance is and what he has to do with independent journalist Nick Shirley.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're watching us on YouTube, Terry Schantz is the big fat slob you have on your screen. Nick Shirley is an investigative journalist, an independent journalist who uncovered all of the fraud in Minnesota that got Tim Walls kicked out of office. He's not even running for reelection. His name is mud because of Nick Shirley's reporting. And then he came to California and he uncovered all of the fraud with the hospices in the San Fernando Valley. So the politicians don't like that. So now they want to prevent him from doing that kind of reporting. So Rob Bonta's old lady Miya, who's part of the Assembly, has written the Nick Shirley Act, where they want to essentially prohibit that kind of reporting that makes them look bad. So he's in Sacramento because the legislature is voting on it, and he was having an interview with a Republican member of the state legislature, Assemblyman Patterson. As he's conducting this interview, this Terry Shant's character comes out of nowhere and confronts him and confronts him on camera and accuses Nick Shirley of having how should we describe this Randy.
Speaker 3: Well, he has posters that he is passing out to people saying that he believes that Nick Shirley has a small penis.
Speaker 2: And then he repeatedly requested that he pull it out so they could put the better to rest.
Speaker 3: He wanted to confirm reports that Nick Shirley had a small penis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Nick Shirley, while an adult, is significantly younger than this guy, which makes it even creepier. And I think he's too young to have responded the right way. Well, well, you know how I would have responded, Oh boy, are you talking to me or Milton Burrell? Now?
Speaker 3: Johnny Terry Schantz just isn't some gadfly trying to get attention here? Who is Terry Shantz?
Speaker 2: He is the chief of staff to assembly Woman Tina mckinner, who's the nut that represents Inglewood in the legislature.
Speaker 3: Her claim to fame is changing the laws so Steve Balmer's clippers arena could get a four am last call. He's her chief of staff, and while being paid by you and I, the taxpayers of California, is running around Sacramento harassing an independent journalist and asking to see his penis.
Speaker 2: So go back to the last segment for a moment. Remember when I said it's amazing how often your private demons become your public crusades. So this is a guy who sexually harassed an independent journalist outside the state capitol. And as it turns out, he's one of these people who constantly claims to be the victim of sexual harassment and intimidation himself.
Speaker 3: This is from a hearing back in twenty twenty four when Terry Shans was accusing Sacramento sheriff and former Assemblyman Jim Cooper of sexually harassing him. Johnny sent me this video on Twitter and I immediately told him we can't air that. He says things that we can't air on the radio, And I'm going to have to figure out how to download the video, bleep it, re upload it, and well, that's what we've done for you today. By the way, if there was ever a moment where you've never jumped on the chat, you got to get on right now because the comments are filthy and ridiculous and making me giggle. Johnny don't like dot com. Without further ado, let's go in the way back machine and see the man who kept asking to see Nick Shirley's penis talk about being the victim of sexual harassments.
Speaker 6: It's Terry Shance. I'm the twenty year employee of the State Assembly and State Senate.
Speaker 2: It's Shants. We've been paying him for twenty years. That sounds about right.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy is you know, this is the kind of people, the kind of staffers that live around forever because there's no term limits for a staffer, a chief of staff. This guy was the gay Dana Williamson.
Speaker 2: He just bounced from office to office. I like that his name is Shanz, so it sounds like Shawans.
Speaker 6: It's Terry Shance. I'm the twenty year employee of the State Assembly and State Senate. In April of twenty twenty, two then is somembly number. Jim Cooper sexually harassed me and threatened me with workplace violence during work hours on the fifth floor common area of the swing space in this building. During an eight and a half minute diatribe which was captured on security footage, Jim Cooper degraded and demeaned me because I was not supportive of his campaign for Sacmont County Sheriff. As he continued to demean me, he began shouting, why do you quote? Why do you have a for me? Terry?
Speaker 3: I know we work a little blurry here than some people are used to on the AM radio, but I have twenty years of experience. The phrase that you can see on the screen we can't air on the radio, so that's why I had to download and bleep it.
Speaker 6: Followed by at least ten affirmative statements from him yelling yelling at me, you have a art on for me, and you.
Speaker 2: Have a art on for me.
Speaker 3: This is the same man that yesterday was running around asking to see Nick Shirley's penis.
Speaker 2: I'm sensing a theme here.
Speaker 6: Yes, as a gay man, this was highly offensive and highly inappropriate way to speak to me or any person after this dietribe.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, So that offended him, but what he did on the streets of Sacramento was fair game.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's changed a little in the last two years. What do you think this guy has been doing to other employees in the office for twenty years.
Speaker 2: I can almost guarantee you this guy is responsible for a toxic work environment because this is the public victim face where he's trying to pretend like he got bullied by a big assemblyman. What you saw on the street was the real him. That is how he talks, that is who he is, and he thought he was going to be embraced as a hero by being the Nick Shirley slayer.
Speaker 3: You know, at this point is especially with this guy working in the Assembly and the State Senate for this long. Is this Sacramento's version of Eric Garcetti's advisor Rick Jacobs.
Speaker 2: We often lead from the front, but it is time for us to lead from the back. Maybe Garcetti said that.
Speaker 6: Leaned into me, looked me in the eyes and said, well, I hope you can sleep well at night.
Speaker 2: Well, and at least he looked you in the eye, which was more than you did with Nick Shirley. We saw where your eyes were pointed.
Speaker 6: In shock, I went to my office and began to file ATWCU complaint against Jim Cooper. But as I was typing, his words, I hope you can sleep well at night, echoed louder and louder in my mind, knowing that Jim Cooper had recently been detained at the local airport for attempting to take a loaded weapon load excuse me, a loaded gun onto an airplane.
Speaker 3: You took a loaded weapon out to Nick Shirley, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 6: And widely known accounts that Jim Cooper carried a loaded gun with him at all times, including.
Speaker 2: At he was a sheriff. Yeah, that's generally what law enforcement does. They have training for that, you know.
Speaker 6: Swimming swing space office. I became fearful for my safety and the safety of my husband, who also works for the State Assembly.
Speaker 3: What do you think Terry's husband thought about him asking a guy in his twenties to constantly see his painis what did it look like?
Speaker 6: After meeting with the assembly chief Sergeant at Arms, she determined that Jim Cooper's threats against me was credible and offered to have armed sergeant at Arms escort me to and from the staff parking garage to my office for a week.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine how much he must have sexually harassed the police officer that had to walk this guy to his car in the handicapped parking space.
Speaker 3: This lifelong California bureaucrat sounds like a colossal pain in the asshavior.
Speaker 6: As unbecoming of any public official, whether they be a legislator, a local sheriff, or an appointee of a governor. Jim Cooper's actions to sexually harassed and intimidate me in my workplace is unacceptable and unbecoming of any public official.
Speaker 3: But what you did as a public official, as a chief of staff or Tina mckinner, was totally above board.
Speaker 2: Now, I know that he's looking down at his notes right now, but that's the same place he was looking when he was talking to Surely.
Speaker 6: Jim Cooper lacks fundamental ethics and the moral capacity needed to provide objective guidance to the Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training, and I respectfully us that you reject his appointment.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's talk about this pig for a second. These are the types of people that are responsible for all of us having to take those online sexual harassment classes at work because they're the ones who are holier than thou when it comes to workplace behavior, and they think they are the I don't know, they are the pinnacle of how to deal with sexual harassment situations, how to deal with racial sensitivity, how to deal with workplace behavior, when in reality they are the worst actors on planet Earth. But to them, how they treat other people is irrelevant. What your politics are is the only thing that matters. If you're woke, if you buy in the left wing ideology, you're a good person. And if you talk to someone while they're working and demand to see their penis, that's not relevant to the conversation. He's a hypocrite, he's a pig. He is duplicitous. And let me tell you, I think there's a little projection going on after looking at that video. If his accusation against Shirley was that Shirley had a small penis, I don't know, Johnny, you remember those vibes too, Yes, I am. You remember how right before the show I pitched you an idea of, hey, what if we did a segment where all of the chat that is going on we display on the screen. I'm so glad that you told me that was a bad idea. What is going on in the chat right now is hilarious, but I don't want to be associated anywhere near with it. People have a lot.
Speaker 3: Of things to say about Terry Schwantz and his attacks against Nick Shirley. How is he still employed, by the way, that is a very good question. Tina mckinner should have to answer for her staff or going on and harassing a journalist. And we're not talking about just you know, saying you're a terrible journalist. We're talking about sexually harassing somebody constantly talking about the genitals of a twenty five year old or however old he is.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to email the show, you can do so at Johnny don't like show at g meil dot com. That's Johnny don't like show at g meal dot com. And Randy, if you want to watch us perform the show live boy, the chatroom is lively today at Johnny don't like dot com. You know, it's a very good thing.
Speaker 3: We have these topics that drive so much engagement, like Terry and Eric Swallwell, because we just learned things to Google Gemini that the more people are commenting in the chat room, the more YouTube pushes us out to new people. We're here at Johnny Dontlike dot Com every single day. It is the ultimate way to experience this show. Watch us in the studios, react to the news stories along with us, and participate in the completely ridiculous things they're being said right now in our chat room Johnny Don't Like dot Com. You'd also vote in our very scientific poll do you think Eric Swalwell is going to prison? Currently absolutely has a commanding lead over yes with sixty percent of the vote.
Speaker 2: Now is that likely voters or registered voters?
Speaker 3: This is registered voters as to people who are in the chat right now. You can vote on this poll at Johnny Don't Like dot Com.
Speaker 2: And if you're looking for something to do over the weekend, definitely check out the Accountability Podcast.
Speaker 3: We're getting so much great response to this week's episode with Seneca Scott blasting off against the corruption in Oakland, including.
Speaker 5: Shanghy Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: And including Babathy Bonta. Bonta, You've got to check it out, share it with your friends, if you have anybody that lives in the East Bay. They need to know about what's been going on with Bonta for years and years and years, so share it wide, Johnny, don't like dot com.
Speaker 2: And we're going on the road soon.
Speaker 3: Two weeks from today, which is crazy how quickly this summer is going. Two weeks from today, we're going to be broadcasting live in Sherman Oaks at one of my favorite spots, Pineapple Hill Saloon and Grill. We're gonna be there from noon to three with our friend Susan Shelley from the Howard Jarvis Taxpayer Association as we rally to support Prop forty three, the Local Taxpayer Protection Act that made it on the ballot. You can get your little yard signs, you can get some swag, and you can hang out with us. Get a Diablo Pineapple that's my favorite cocktail there, Get a Club sandwich. You're gonna have a great time two weeks from today Pineapple Hill and Sherman Oaks from noon to three.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, what do you say we make a couple of listeners very happy.
Speaker 3: Let's do that right now. Seven ninety KABC welcomes Cheap Trick with special guest X at the Pacific Amphitheater on September fifth. Tickets are on sale now at pacamp dot com, but right now collar number nine at one eight and eight seven ninety five two to two two get it's a pair of tickets to the show. This is a post fair concert. Tickets furnished by the Pacific Amphitheater. It's a Friday. Good luck dialing. Let's go to Rob in Santa Rosa.
Speaker 2: Rob Helloy, Good afternoon, John and Randy readings from the North Coast.
Speaker 7: You know, I love your show because you make things really funny, laughing at the silliness. I've been sober for six years, and I've learned in the program that I worked at people with character defects, which I think that two of the previous people you were discussing that have that we all do, and typically what you do is you send the message back and forth and you otimately convince yourself that I'm not the problem. They're the problem and just the fact. And I'll just leave it with this. Both of these gentlemen are guilty of what they have been accused of doing, so that keep making me laugh, guys, I love it, man. It's the only way to do with this stuff.
Speaker 3: You're totally right about that, my friend. If you can't laugh about the insanity, you would just move.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, calm acceptance is how I approached my life because I love politics and I just laugh because it's just the ridiculousness of it all. Man. It's just if you take it personally, you're gonna not end up in a good spot.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you for the call. I appreciate it. That's such a good point because both Eric Swalwell and what was the name of the other guy, Terry Terry Schwantz Okay. Swalwell and Terry would both be the first to stand in line to lecture you if you told the joke they didn't like, or if you posted something on social media they didn't like, and they would dress you down with moral certainty. And this is how they behave when nobody's looking. This is how they think it's acceptable to act because it's them who's doing it. And it shows you the hypocrisy not just of them, but all of these people who do the same thing, all of the skulds who wag their finger. I bet you they act like that when no one's looking. All of them