Speaker 1: Well, the city council might only give you sixty seconds to where your grievance is.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, I'd like to go to the first caller on the phone.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're lucky, now we're giving you a both sixty minutes. It's a KABC News Blitz with Randy Wang in our long recap of the day's top local stories on your drive home. And unlike the City Council, we're the perfect vehicle to actually get your voice heard. The KABC News Blitz with Randy Wang starts no.
Speaker 3: No, It is the News Blintz with Randy Wang on Talk radio seven to ninety KABC. This is your daily rundown of everything you need to know that's going on in the state of California, Southern California, the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego, and the Central Valley. I curate a list every single day of all the stories that I found that I think you need to know about at Randy Wang Radio. Got substance and make sure you check out our live YouTube channel where we have clips of this show, full segments from this show, really and interviews from the John Phillips Show, and of course the live show from noon to three the Accountability Podcast. Subscribe to our YouTube channel. It's very easy. Go to Johnny don't Like dot com, or go to Randywangradio dot com.
Speaker 2: I just figured I might as well buy two domains. There was a sale.
Speaker 3: La Metro has put out quite the challenge. They will pay you six hundred dollars if you ditch your car, specifically ditch your second car, which is a little easier of an ask. And this is a small pilot program. I think only two thousand people can sign up for this, but they are trying to encourage you instead of the stick with the carrot, to get you out of your car and onto public transit. And maybe six hundred dollars is enough incentive for somebody who lives in an area where Metro actually works for them to try it.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 3: But if you live in I don't know, the San Fernando Valley, good luck. Because one of the issues that immediately came up is, well, if I don't have my car, how do I get to the Metro station. Most people do not live within walking distance of a Metro station because this is not a city. The landscape of Los Angeles is so big and so vast. It's why You'll constantly hear La Metro tell you that we have the largest light rail system in the country, but that doesn't mean anything because it's still so big and so vast that it doesn't go to a whole lot of places. Maybe the whole idea itself is just a little too ambitious. Maybe the city and the County of Los Angeles are just too damn big, and this whole experiment of having two million people live in the suburbs that have to all commute into the city every single day doesn't make sense anymore.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know if it ever made sense. Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not a Metro hater. I want the best for public transit, for La Metro. I'll tell you right now, if Metro was convenient and safe, I would ride it, because I hate driving. I'm on the four or five every single day. It takes up, you know, on my workday is now around twelve hours with all the extra work that I do for the video streaming.
Speaker 2: I get up at six am.
Speaker 3: I do my show prep between six and seven, then I go to pilates my saving grace. Then let's say I get back at eight. Between eight and ten, I'm doing more show prep getting everything ready to go. Then from ten thirty to eleven thirty, I'm sitting on the freeway in Hell. I do the show from noon to three. From three to four, I'm sitting on the freeway in Hell. Then I have a little lunch, prep for this show, do this show, get off the air, get all the podcasts up. I'm done by like seven o'clock. It is a very long day, and it drives me crazy that of all the things that I have to do, that two hours of it are wasted sitting on the freeway. You know, I used to be like, oh, well, that's what I'm gonna do my show prep. I don't even do that more because I get my show prep done so early that, you know, I've gotten much more efficient at this that I'm usually done with all my stories before i even head to work. So I'll either listen to, you know, podcasts or what have you. Maybe I'll listen to some music. But I'm not even making good use of my time. I would love to be sitting somewhere where I didn't have to drive that was faster than the hour each way to go seventeen miles. I would love it, but it doesn't exist. For me, and it doesn't exist for so many people. This system will never be built out to the point where it's actually convenient for so many people. They're talking about maybe putting a shovel in the ground for the Sepulvida line in what ten fifteen years is when that project will start. That project, if it ever finishes, will not finish within well.
Speaker 2: I plan to live a long time.
Speaker 3: It will definitely not finish by the time I'm still living in this city and in this county, and every single day covering the news of Los Angeles. My timeline to get the hell out moves up. Now. I'll still cover LA, but maybe I could cover it from you know, the South Bay or Orange County or San Francisco or San Diego. LA is the worst part of the state by far, and part of the reason is the traffic is unbearable and there really is no other alternative. Now, I'm gonna give Metro some props. They have made some improvements. There was a story yesterday we did not get time to cover it, but homeless incidents are way down on Metro. Crime is way down on Metro. Things got really, really, really bad after COVID and during COVID when Gavin Newsom said let's make transit free, and that turned every single transit system into a gigantic homeless shelter, and God help you if you're one of those cities.
Speaker 2: That's the end of the line.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at you, Santa Monica, because that's where they get off at the middle of the night. But they've come back from that. I think Janis Hahn was a pretty good Metro director. I think Fernando Dutro was a pretty good Metro director. And there was a lot of focus on lowering crime, having visible presence of police officers, even though it's going to take forever and I don't know how exactly they're going to hire enough people for it. Maybe this program of having Metro's own police department something that Bill Scott quit the San Francisco ped to go run.
Speaker 2: Maybe this will work.
Speaker 3: Now we're still wasting money on ambassadors and a whole bunch of other nonsense, but things you're looking bright for Metro except for and I guess, a bid to make her look more important so she survives her reelection bid. Karen Bess getting the baton once again to become La Metro director and Karen Bess, the horrible mayor of Los Angeles, announcing, maybe because she's trying to outrun Nthia Rahman to the left, that she wants to make transit free in Los Angeles. And while some people may have a pie in the sky idea of hey, we should make it free, it should be a public good. It will encourage so many more people to ride. We've seen what happens when you make transit free and you make no barrier to getting on there, you make it really hard to get people off of there, which include dudes when these things turned into the drug dens. So I don't want to see that happen again. But at least for right now, things are looking better on the crime front. On the safety front, there's definitely less incidents in the news about incidents on La Metro.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I think there's a distinction between the buses and the trains, and I think there's a lot of people that they may get on a train, they may not get on a bus, And I totally understand why. For instance, remember when Janis Hahn was in charge of La Metro a couple of years ago. Oh, of course you do, because we would play this drop incessantly. I love the bus driver, and she said I'm going to actually ride the system, which was groundbreaking because of the members of the Board of Supervisors, the mayor, City Council, the other cities that are involved, very few of these people actually ride the system, which should tell you something. It's not convenient and it doesn't go anywhere. That jannishn was a big deal that she was going to ride it once a month to the Metro board meeting. But she came up with some interesting ideas, including like weapons detection systems at Metro stations, and that might be a really good idea for Seventh Street and Metro for Hollywood and Highland Hollywood and Vine Union Station. But how do you exactly do you police the hundreds and hundreds of bus stops for people with weapons where the bus drivers kind of on their own to do anything about it. That being said, I would even consider getting on a bus if that was convenient, but it's not because for the most part, the buses share the same exact roads as the rest of us. And I'm not advocating for bus only lanes. I think they're kind of a joke, and I've seen how they operate in places like Culver City, where I commute to every single day, where there is just jammed up traffic on the car lanes and empty lanes sitting completely doing nothing with the bus only lane, maybe we need a share the road kind of situation. You know, it's wild. I was just in Toronto and I kind of miss it. It was a lot of fun. Toronto's an interesting place. So Toronto has cable cars that go all throughout the downtown, but they don't have their own dedicated lane. You kind of have to share the road with them, and sometimes it can be a little confusing, but for the most part, people make get work. So I don't love the idea of the bus only lane. That being said, building tunnels and building trains in the city and County of Los Angeles is so slow. It is taking so long, big massive accomplishment. That we finally got the D line going, how long did that take?
Speaker 1: I'm Tom Sky, I'm about to ride the D.
Speaker 2: And it's still not finished.
Speaker 3: And we're talking about this new line that they approve that's going to go from the Wilshire area all the way up through the Brea and the Hollywood Bowl and they're going to break ground for that in five years, and maybe it'll be done in fifteen years. Like this stuff is taking too long to have any real difference on our traffic system. You know, it makes me wonder how did we build all these roads to begin with. So, while I don't love the idea of a bus only lane, if your goal is to have transit that is actually faster than cars, that seems like a faster way to get to that goal. Because building these tunnels and building I don't understand why we're building so much light rail. Light Rail is slow. Light rail is not even you know, at least the subways. It may take a lot long time to dig those tunnels, but the subway theoretically goes fast. These light rail systems do not go fast at all. So I think our system's kind of a joke. Most people don't take it seriously. Most people don't ride it. And while the six hundred dollars incentive is a nice idea, I just tried to picture how I would use it, you know, if I really was trying to live where I live, which actively every day thinking about getting out of the San Fernando Valley because I am not built for the suburbs. Born and raised in the suburbs, and at the ripe old age of forty one, I am thriving to live in somewhere that's walkable, whether that be a city, whether be a fund, something that has stuff to do that I don't have to be in my car because I don't like being in my car. So I got to get out of where I am. But right now I am where I am Popeye, And there are so many people like me who do not live anywhere near transit. So if I get if I wanted that six hundred dollars, how am I getting to my pilates every day?
Speaker 2: How am I getting to the grocery store?
Speaker 3: Do they expect people to take transit to the grocery store? Because typically when I go to the grocery store, I'm buying more food than I can carry.
Speaker 2: So how exactly is all this supposed to work.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many people are actually going to take La Metro up on this offer six. I think it's only limited to like two thousand people, because ultimately the system is so inconvenient for so many people, and with all the money that we spend on it, it's not getting any more convenient for anybody anytime soon. I just feel like by the time they fully build out this system, transportation will have completely changed. And I'll give you a perfect example. I've talked about them before. I'm a big fan of them. I think in the next decade, maybe decade and a half, the weaimo revolution is going to completely change the way most regular car trips are. Of course, you can still have a car, and of course you probably want a car for road trips what have you, But for commuting, for that trip to the grocery store, for going to Pilate's class, what have you. There definitely can be a future where we have made autonomous ride hailing so affordable and so cheap that well, you don't need to own a car, because owning a car is expensive. Even if you have an electric car, you still have the cost of keeping that car on the road, registration fees, you still have tires, and you got to deal with when you pop one of those, which happens constantly. Never ever, ever drive on Veno and Boulevard in the Lake Balboa area, just don't do it. It's so many potholes. You're definitely going to damage your tires. Sometimes my Apple maps will tell me that's the faster way to say to go home. Never do it. It's a It is a mess. And if it ever rains vano and floods like crazy, you have insurance, which is incredibly expensive. You know, there's just owning a car costs a lot of money. Even if you own the car outright now, a lot of people don't because cars have gotten very, very expensive. So it would be nice if there was another option. But for the most part, this city wasn't built for transit, which is a very funny thing to say because you go on YouTube and there are so many channels of people who advocate for public transit that would love to point out, and it is true. La used to be the public transit capital of the country. The red car system was huge, but that's when Los Angeles had a much smaller footprint. And while so many people demonize urban sprawl, it's what we have, it's how we have it. And you cannot build a public transit system that can conveniently get people from the valley unless you live specifically in North Hollywood on Lancasham to the rest of the other side of the hill. And until you can do that, all of this is just Pie in the Sky Dreams. It's the news Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. Let's get this out of the way seven to ninety KABC welcomes Jackson Brown to the Hollywood Pantagious Theater on November nineteenth. Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. But right now collin number nine at one eight at eight seven ninety five two two two gets a pair of tickets to the show. Tickets furnished by Nita Lander Concerts. Good luck dialing as we go into the weekend, let me remind you while you know, I don't do any shows over the weekend, and John Phillips doesn't do any shows over the weekend. Oh look, it's the one person that calls for every single prize.
Speaker 2: Let somebody else win.
Speaker 3: We have tons of on demand content available for you on our YouTube channel. Johnny don't like dot com or Randy Wang Radio dot com. I spend probably more time than I should uploading a whole bunch of content to this channel, so check it out, whether it's replays of this show, segments from the John Phillips Show interviews. Check out my interview with Joey Tuccio. We had yesterday interview with Daniel Gus from the Other Day and the Accountability Podcast. John and I's exclusive show that is only online. You can't get it on the radio. Search for it wherever you get your podcasts, or watch it right there on the channel. Johnny don't like dot com or Randywangradio dot com, and you'll have content to enjoy the entire week. I have shows that will be popping up all weekend long.
Speaker 2: Keep it right here. We got lots to talk about.
Speaker 3: It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven ninety KABC. This is your daily rundown of everything you need to know in the state of California, Southern California, the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego, and the Central Valley. I curate a list every single day of stories that I find interesting that I think you need to know about at Randywangradio dot substack dot com, check me out on all the socials at Randy Wang Radio X and Instagram. You can also email me at Randywang Radio at gmail dot com and give us a call at eight hundred two two two five two two two and don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel. Just go to Randywang Radio dot com or Johnny don't like dot com. All right, I got a special edition because this actually showed up on my feed after I published the news blitz. But it is something very important to me as an electriccar owner. Gavin Newsom had a big announcement today that EV rebates are back, and you know what, I don't have a huge problem with this now, just full disclosure. When I bought my electric car in twenty twenty two, after the electric car that I had before that got totaled in an accident and that one was used, I didn't get any rebate. I well, my wife helped me pay for the car that I am driving. Now, I didn't get a rebate. Now, there was a manufacturer discount because at the time, Chevy didn't qualify for the federal rebates or the state rebates because we only wanted to incentivize the smaller companies to get one. So, you know, vinfest when that goes out of business, good luck, is that still a thing? I know they had a shore room at Westfield Topanga or the Tapega or the Tapanga Plaza. No What is it called Tapega Village? My goodness. There's the Westfield Topanga, which is also called the Tapanga Plaza, and they have a food hall called Tapega Social, but the outdoor mall across the street is called the Tapanga Village. Too much Topanga.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They had a showroom for Vinfest and that's gone. Is vin Fast still a thing? I know? They're still lucid. And there's a Rivian. You got a neighbor of mine that's getting a Rivian. They're very excited.
Speaker 2: What have you? I like my Chevy.
Speaker 3: But Gavin Newsome when talking about these rebates, and I think it's like thirty five hundred dollars for a new EV and seventeen hundred dollars for a used EV. Okay incentivize more people to get these. That still compared to how much they cost, quite a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Now there is savings.
Speaker 3: I I wonder if I could do the math, Let's find out on average I was spending probably two hundred dollars a month on gasoline. No, it had to be less than that. Let's say let's say let's round down. Let's say it's one hundred and fifty dollars on gas times twelve times four. I've saved just in a rough estimate, probably seventy five hundred dollars on gasoline that I have not had to buy because I've had my electric car for four years. That's awesome. Electric bill really hasn't gone up because I only charge overnight. But while I love my are and I'm lucky I do, because then I really would hate driving to work. I know what the limitations are of EVS, and Gavin would love to paint a different picture.
Speaker 2: But let's tell you the real story. First.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you the thing that I heard Gavin say while I was folding laundry that well caused me to have to respond to it. This was Gavin Newsom this morning, as a.
Speaker 4: Guy who you know, two thousand and six' seven was a mayor across the bay here with my old SATURN ev. One i've long believed in this vision and to see it now. Materialize two hundred and sixteen thousand now public charging stations In. California that's just public one hundred and twenty thousand gas novels. Nozzles i'll repeat, that it's only one hundred twenty thousand gas. Nozzles there's already two hundred and sixteen thousand public charging, places.
Speaker 2: So that was the number that kind of stuck out of.
Speaker 3: Me and of course public charging is different from having a charger at your, home and if you add, that there's a whole lot of. Them but that sure sounds, Like, wow you, know the electric revolution is. Here we have built out the. Infrastructure but let me tell you. Why AND i know you're not.
Speaker 2: Going to be. Surprised Gavin newsom is full of.
Speaker 3: Crap while there may be technically more public charging stations than gas, pumps And i'm guessing he's meant, pumps not, stations but, wow you would think there would be. More here's the. Thing gas pumps can turn over in about five. Minutes and the vast majority of the public charging that we have the infrastructure that has been built In, california which is supposed to be the leader of the ev, Revolution and To gavin's point that he makes later in, this it should really be the private sector that's investing in these. Things ninety percent of that two hundred thousand chargers are level two or. Slower, now if you don't know what level two, Is i'll give you an, EXAMPLE i have a level two charger in my. Home it is sticking outside of my garage as that's where my car sits out, there AND i had to get it installed with an electrician cost me about five hundred bucks BECAUSE i had a. Friend and it's the two twenty outlet and it's WHAT i used to charge my car overnight and it works okay for. That it charges between nine and thirteen miles an. Hour so for having that charger at home, overnight, yeah that kind of. Works ninety percent of the chargers that we have that are public, chargers whether it be at a parking lot of a, supermarket a parking lot of a retail, center what have, you ninety percent are level two or. Slower in, fact the state Of california only has between seventeen thousand and twenty thousand fast, chargers something CALLED. Dcfc those are the chargers that can go a lot. Faster, NOW i wonder how many of those Are tesla which you have to if you don't own A, tesla you have to get an adapter for it for it to. Work AND i cheeped out and tried to buy a not official one at home depot and guess what it didn't.
Speaker 2: WORK i did return.
Speaker 3: It most of these chargers That gavin is touting as being on the same level as, having you, know one hundred and ninety two thousand fuel, pumps they would take you all day to charge, them so they don't turn over as, fast and they're also not super, feasible even the fast, chargers depending on which kind of car you, HAVE i don't charge that. Fast for, instance my, car and this is one of the THINGS i knew about it WHEN i got, it SO i got no one to blame but. Me The Chevy bolt THAT i, own WHICH i do. Love the car works great for. Commuting if you take it on a road trip and you go to one of these fast, chargers the fastest it can charge is ninety miles in thirty, Minutes so if you're road, tripping that's a whole lot of pee. Brakes and if you've ever been in a shopping center that has some of these fast, chargers sometimes there is a very long line because let's say everyone is waiting for a half. Hour that's a huge. Problem and The tesla network is, good but AGAIN i don't have THE. UH i didn't have the adapter for. THAT i really got woken up to where this is just a not ready for primetime. Event the last time THAT i tried to take my car up To Santa Barbara Wine country in The Santa Ynez, valley we go up there all the time in my wife's, hybrid and we've actually gone there quite a few times in my Neighbor's. Tesla and you can charge right there at The Bulton.
Speaker 2: Marrion good to.
Speaker 3: Go but what if you're driving an electric car that because you were too cheap to buy the official, adapter you couldn't use The tesla charging system, Them, well then you're caught in a really rough. Situation you drive down To Santa ynez to a shopping center that has six or Seven Electrify america, chargers only two of those are fast.
Speaker 2: Chargers and here's the thing that they don't tell.
Speaker 3: You another difference between gas pumps and electric charging, stations the public ones is to use a gas, pump you just need a credit, Card tap, tap, pump, Pump, go buy your. Cheetos you're good to. Go in order to use all of these other, chargers you need to have a whole bunch of. Apps AND i sure hope you already had them. Downloaded because let's say you're in a place Like Santa Barbara Wine country that has no cell reception whatsoever in so many different. Areas good luck trying to download the, app get a payment to the app to, work and get it to, authorize because that will take a very long. TIME a lot of these chargers straight up do not. WORK i went up to one of my favorite, Wineries fox and they have a charger right there on the, property so you could probably get a couple hours worth of a level two charger didn't, work could not get the thing to go. KEPT i did not want to keep wasting the wine tasting room attendance time on trying to get it to. Work but it just didn't, work and it's happened over and over and over. Again, HONESTLY i think if you're a winery and you want to offer, that you should just not have the public charging. Station just have chargers that you pay for and it's like an extra amenity to bring people in. There i'm okay with, that but it was such a nightmare trying to get around and trying to get this thing. Charged and then there is the other aspect Of Gavin newsom spiel THAT i always find very interesting because he rightly says that we're kind of at The United states kind of taking a back seat to the electric revolution that's going on around the, world and he Cites china a, lot And china has what IS i think at this, point let's, see IS byd the largest car manufacturer in the. World, no but it's getting up. There it is the world's largest maker of plug in electric. Vehicles there are more byds around the world Than, tesla's And Gavin newsom will tell you, AGAIN i haven't verified it BECAUSE i don't live in a country where you can buy, one but he, says These chinese byds you can buy for around ten thousand, bucks and they have new technology battery that charge in about five. Minutes and every single time he brings that, up it makes me, wonder, well why don't we also have? That like even you, know, okay my car is a few years, old but how is the current year model twenty twenty, six the twenty twenty sevens for EVERY ev maker out there not utilizing whatever this technology is where you can charge the battery in five, Minutes because once you can charge that battery in five, minutes that's a game. Changer then it really is on par with what we're doing at gas stations and gas. Pumps but even Though i'm supportive of this, REBATE i like my electric.
Speaker 2: CAR i think it's a nice thing to.
Speaker 3: HAVE i think getting us off the dependence of oil is a good, thing whether you believe in it for the environment or, not or you just don't want it to be. Dependent in all the insanity that goes on with these never ending wars in The Middle east that are all about, oil.
Speaker 2: It makes, sense.
Speaker 3: Of, course how do we power the. Electricity that's another story for another. Day but our charging infrastructure is not surpassing gas. Pumps it is not even on par with gas pumps because the vast majority of these public chargers that are out there are completely. Unusable and if it really is true that we're just setting the conditions and it's private industry that needs to build these private, chargers why outside Of, tesla why aren't They why aren't they building these? Things it's just something to think. About it's The News blitz With Randy wang ON. Kabc it's The News blitz With Brandy wang on K. Bbc It's. Friday let's see what's going on this. Weekend our Buddy manda likes to put together a list of all the fun stuff you can do In Southern california this, weekend Including Cat Video. Fest take a break from watching cat videos on your phone and head To Eagle rock to watch them on the big screen surrounded by people that like cat. Videos The Cat Video, fest held over the weekend At vidiots And Alamo Draft, house will screen a seventy minute compilation of cat. VIDEOS i THINK i would go to that just to people. Watch it'll cost you between thirteen and nineteen. Dollars how About sunday afternoon concerts in The. Dome The Mount Wilshon observatory is once again hosting monthly concerts this summer inside the dome of its one hundred Inch hooker, telescope which was the largest telescope in the world for much of the first half of the twentieth. Century tickets cost sixty five, dollars which also includes access to the, observatory and it's highly recommended you buy them in advance because seating is. Limited that is at The Mount Wilson. Observatory and, hey look at. This THE Avp Manhattan beach open The wimbledon Of Beach volleyball returns to Beautiful Manhattan, beach Where olympic, MEDALISTS avp stars and the sports future legends compete for a place in volleyball history and for a plaque on The Manhattan Beach Peer Volleyball walk Of. Fame the tournament transformed the beach into one giant, stadium complete with cenacoort, drama ocean, breezes and spectators who somehow make sitting in the sand look. Glamorous, that of, course is going on at The Manhattan Beach. Peer general admission is free because it's the, beach but premium sitting will cost you about one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 2: Dollars that sounds like a lot of.
Speaker 3: Fun if you'd like to email, me you could do so At Randy Wang radio at gmail dot. Com michael writes in on the subject of fast, Charging, randy the problem with fast charging is that it runs very.
Speaker 2: Hot in this.
Speaker 3: Country it is considered a fire hazard until new technology will allow for cooler. Recharging that can be a big. Problem if we can't have the fast chargers because they're a fire, hazard then this technology in the form that we want to adopt. It Where gavin wants to ban the sale of gas powered vehicles by twenty thirty five is not feasible until we have a way where you can charge these things in five.
Speaker 2: Minutes it's just not the.
Speaker 3: Same you can say there are more chargers than gas, pumps but it is completely. Different but this is where we, are this is the state Of. California you know what we probably should be. Doing AND i think a lot of the auto manufacturers know this, too like it'd be great for everyone to go to ALL. Ev but you know what is kind of. Fascinating it's a fantastic. Technology they're very, expensive but boy are they. Nice the pev. Hybrids you've got a car that has a gas engine but has a plug in. Battery my mother in law has one of, these The VOLVO xc. Sixty the plug in battery gets forty, miles and if you're just driving around, town forty miles is.
Speaker 2: Great forty miles gets you pretty.
Speaker 3: Far and it got to a point where she used the gasoline so rarely that she actually got a warning that the fuel in her car was old and needed to get. Used so she only will fill it up like a quarter of a tank at a time because she almost never uses. It but if they want to use it for a road, trip like when they're driving From dallas To Santa, fe well then they can use. That maybe that's where we need to lean into and encouraging more people to charge at. Home but, again end charging at home is a luxury if you have a single family. Home how exactly are you charging at home if you're in an apartment building something that we also have to think. About that's where a lot of the people, like, WELL i GUESS i got to use a public. Charger, well the public charging infrastructure it's not ready for. Primetime, hey thank y'all so much for listening to this. Show you can watch every single episode by going To Randy wangradio dot com AND i got tons and tons of on demand content that will be going up all week and, long so make sure you, Subscribe tell your friends about this. Show spread the word you are our marketing department because we don't have the budget for. One it's The News blitz With Randy wang On Talk radio seven NINETY kabc