Speaker 1: Well, the city council might only give you sixty seconds to where your grievance is.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, i'd like to start go to the first caller on the phone.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're lucky, now we're giving you a both sixty minutes. It's a KABC News Blitz with Randy Wang and our long recap of the day's top local stories flung your drive home, and unlike the City Council, we're the perfect vehicle to actually get your voice heard. The KABC News Blitz with Randy Wang starts.
Speaker 2: No, No, It is the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven ninety KABC. This is your daily rundown of everything you need to know that's going on in the state of California, Southern California, the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego, and the Central Valley. I currate a list every single day of all the stories that I found that you may find interesting from all of our local news stations up and down the Golden State. Check it out at Randy Waygradio dot substack dot com, and make sure you check out our YouTube channel where we have recordings of this show. The Live John Phillips Show, Best Segments from that, and of course the Accountability Podcast. Our brand new episode drops tomorrow at three pm with a interview with Steve Hilton. Check all that out at Johnny don't Like dot com or Randywangradio dot com. You can also email me at Randy Wang Radio at gmail dot com and give us a call at eight hundred two two two five two two two. It is very fitting that on the day where La County Fire announces what we already knew that so Cal Edison was definitely to blame for the Eaton fire, that we have this story from CBSLA So yes, and I'm sure we'll get a lot more coverage of this tomorrow. We have found out that the La County five Department finally finally has finished their investigation of the Eating Fire to find out what well, something that we knew for a very long time that so Cal Edison started the Eating Fire with their faulty equipment, specifically their zombie tower that they should have torn down fifty years ago that activated even though they were supposed to turn off all the power. So we'll get a lot more information on what the La County Fire Department has found out and what the implications are Meanwhile, Sacramento is back. Sacramento is got thirty days to author and pass legislation that then goes on to Gavin Newsom's desk for his final legislative session. And there's a lot of lobbyists for our private energy monopolies, whether that be so cal Medicine, Pacific Gas and Electric, or San Diego Gas and Electric, who want the California legislature to author new bills that would I'm going to try to say this without laughing, limit their liability from lawsuits when they start fires. Couldn't do it. I could not say it with a straight face. They actually have created their own phony Bologny group that's like Protect Wildfire Survivors Now, which is a fake advocacy group for Well, we really shouldn't go after the utility companies. And look, I want to make something very clear right off the bat, because I got a very strongly worded DM someone slid into my DMS that I believe was someone that worked for Pacific Gas and Electric depfor I went on one of my many, many, many rants against these companies. I'm sure there are people with integrity working on the lines, working, you know, on the regular jobs. The people that help power this state. When I criticize PG and E, when I criticize so Cal Edison, San Diego Gas and Electric, I'm not talking about the linemen. I'm not talking about the guys that dig the trenches. I'm not talking about the electricians. I'm talking about management and specifically how much money these monopolies spend on lobbying to our Boughton paid for California Legislature, our bought and paid for governor, and are bought and paid for California Public Utilities Commission. Not criticizing the actual people that do those jobs, because guess what, the lineman isn't the one that gets to make the decision that we don't get ri to the derelict zombie tower in Eaton Canyon. It's the lineman that doesn't get to make the decision that, oh, this hook is incredibly old and rusty on this tower in Paradise and could start a massive fire. No, none of that, But I for one have had enough of these companies lobbying to get their way when they are solely responsible for so much destruction in the state of California, to the point where when Pgenie got bailed out one of the things we had to do was get a wildfire fund going because we knew that these companies were going to continue burning down the state over and over and over again. It is a mess. I can't believe they're actually creating a phony Bologne group because what they're are worried about getting sued. This is, by the way, the same organization so Cal Edison, that has been trying to make settlements with people even before they were officially the cause of the fire at Eton Canyon, saying that hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, we'll write you a low ball settlement if you promise not to sue, because that lawsuit is going to take years and years and years, because we're going to fight it with every fiber of our being. And look, obviously, the goal of these private companies is to make as much money for their shareholders as possible. Why Pacific Gas and Electric literally asked for a rate increase to do nothing but reward their shareholders. And one of the things that very angry linemen sent to me and the DMS is true. You know, you could invest in these companies, and you could definitely make the argument that it makes sense to invest in these companies because the state is going to make sure that they never lose, because the state doesn't want to own the liability that these monopolies have by and believe you me, there are plenty of instances where municipally owned utilities are just as big of a mess, LADWP being prime suspect number one, But there are are municipalities where this works a lot better. And I don't like the fact that we have these monopolies that do not have our best interests. Let me give you for instance. You know, there's been a lot of talk about solar panels over the last few weeks because of the devastating destructive fire and boil heights, and I think it's strange that the mayor, the county, nobody wants to talk about how dangerous these high concentration solar panel farms are. And I think there needs to be a distinction between solar panel farms and rooftop solar. Having a couple of these on your roof is very different from having thousands of them on a warehouse. I'm a big advocate of rooftop solar, and for a very long time, so was the State of California. The State of California was a leader in pushing people to get the right kind of incentives to get solar panels on their roof. By the way, we can have a whole other discussion as to why it still cost you twenty thousand dollars to get these things on your roof when the cost of the materials has gone so far down that in certain places like Utah or even Germany, you can buy a solar panel that plugs into your wall that will cost you about eight hundred bucks. But that's another story for another day. The state of California encourage this technology. It was supposed to, you know, greenify our grid, make us less dependent on things like coal and natural gas and of course foreign oil what have you. And we had signed contracts that not only were you going to not have to pay a lot bill because now you're generating your own electricity, but you're actually going to get paid for the excess electricity that you put into the grid. And you know who didn't like that, so cal Edison, Pacific Gas and Electric, and San Diego Gas and Electric. These multi billion dollar corporations claim that they're losing so much money over rooftop solar that they, through their lobbied bribed members of the California Legislature. Gavin Newsom and the CPUC decided to slash those incentives, decided to slash what people were getting paid back for the electricity they were generating. And guess what, the solar industry has not recovered in the state of California. You know who's producing more wind and solar than California right now, Texas, And that is because we are utterly beholden to these incredibly corrupt companies. Not saying that the linemen are corrupt, I'm saying that the management is corrupt, and I mean corrupt in the simplest way. They use their money and their influence to pay politicians, whether it's through the legal means of lobbying or who knows what else, to get their way, and they don't give a crap about you. So I am not surprised at all. Then, on the day we find out that obviously so Cal Edison was responsible for the Eaton fire, that they are currently lobbying in Sacramento to get new laws passed that would limit how much they can get sued for when their old decrepit equipment burns down the state. Now, let's move on to San Diego, where there is a little fight in Pacific Beach over an ADU apartment complex project. Now you might be asking, what does that even mean ADU apartment complex. So San Diego is a very interesting place. They have tried to say yes and like an improv student at the groundlings to every single idea that could increase more housing. And you know what, there's something to that. You know, if you truly believe that we're in a housing crisis and we just need to build more and that will lower the cost for everybody, then we got to say yes to every possible way to build more, including San Diego's density bonus law, where you, as a developer, can build an ADU, an accessory dwelling unit, a granny flat in your backyard. But in San Diego, it's more than just like a nice little shack with some air conditioning. You can build it two stories, three stories, four stories, depending on how big your property is. You could put an entire apartment building in the backyard of a home that was designated single family. And this is because we encourage more density even in single family neighborhoods that definitely don't want it. And if you're the person that owns a single family home and now you have seven story buildings looking down on you sunbathing. Well, that's a little awkward. And I do feel for the ymbie crowd. I understand the urge to want to build, build, build, build build, but can we stop with the it's still an adu. No, this is an apartment building now, So I understand that aspect of the fight. But on the other end, the people that are opposing this, I have an issue with them too because they're like, oh, well, this developer is not a good steward because they haven't cleared the weeds on this property. And sometimes and this is a very California, this's a very old generation California thing. There is so much opposition to building anything that it's why you have law makers that go for these things like density bonus laws. Because we have enabled anyone anywhere, whether you're in a neighborhood that's affected or not, to sue to stop a development over the California Environmental Quality Act. And until we get rid of a private right of action that's in the California Environmental Quality Act, we will not be able to build in an effective rate because anybody anywhere can shut any project down for any reason, and that is not a way to build your way out of this crisis. That being said, and again, I know sometimes I sound like I'm all over the place on an issue. It's because there really is no right answer. San Diego has said yes and to everything. More apartment buildings, more houses, more townhouses, more ADUs, more ADU apartment buildings. They have built more new housing in the state of California than the rest of the state by a whole lot. But that being said, none of the new housing that's being built is still cost effect. I'm trying not to use the word affordable because the word affordable is a loaded word now because affordable means subsidized. But I mean, actually, like the cost of the rents go down, the cost of the mortgages go down. Todd Gloria does a victory lap talking about all the new housing he's built in San Diego as he cuts the ribbon on a brand new apartment building in San Diego with one bedroom's going for four thousand dollars. That's San Francisco price is right there. So it is just an interesting question to think about, at what point do you build enough where things actually go down in price. And if you're a homeowner who has equity, at what point do you build enough that your equity start It's going down right now everywhere that has not happened. Is there a point where that will happen? Or are we just building more that still most people cannot afford, most young people cannot afford. So it's just something to think about. I don't I could change the name of this show too. I don't have the answers with Randy Wang, but I like to pose the questions as people talk about California's housing crisis. Building adu's probably a really good idea. I love what San Jose is doing where not only can you build the ADU, but you can because not everyone in California wants to be a landlord. I got a great story in the news Blix about a squatterfight at a ranch in Alcoholne. But what if you could, I don't know, partition off your property, sell off part of it, so the ADU now is its own property and you don't have anything to do with it anymore. Kind of like that and the pro Yimbi pro ADU crowd people. Here's the biggest gripe where the NIMBI people have a point. Building all these things on the assumption that they're just going to use transit and they don't need a car and they don't need parking is foolish because even if you can use transit for seventy five percent of your trips, if you're in a place where transit actually makes sense, which is not Los Angeles, you're still going to need a car for that other twenty five percent. So where's the car going to be. So you want to make everybody happy, put in parking with the ADUs, which, by the way, this specific story the developer did. They were not going to have enough parking for every unit they were going to build, and they said, all right, neighbors, we hear you. We're going to put enough parking spaces for every one of these units. And the neighbors still are blocking it and still are suing. There are no heroes in this story on this side, not on this side, but ultimately, the private right of action needs to go or we're never getting anywhere with this. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven to ninety KABC. If you'd like to comment on anything you've heard today, you can always email me at Randy Wang Radio at gmail dot com or give us a call at eight hundred two two two five two two two. Let's go to Vincent in Santa Anna. Vincent, Hello, Hello there.
Speaker 3: Thank you always for your show. It's always informative and it always rows people up, which is great. I just wanted to talk about the utilities and the insurance companies for that matter. Obviously, it's it's not as if we have an option not to have insurance or utilities, and so it's ridiculous to think that they can get away with treating it as a regular business when it's a must. It's basically it's kind of almost a commodity anymore. And there's I know in California it's probably never gonna happen, at least with Newsom, but there really should be some somehow a cap on salaries for executives. And guess what if you don't like it, If you don't like it in two three million a year because you think you want to make ten, hey, the private sector's out there for those who do that, but they're somehow hopefully if Hilton gets in, we've got to revisit this whole concept of how we get how people in the state pay for their electricity and everything else.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think you're totally right. We need to have a complete reworking, especially because the technology has changed. The way we do transmission has change. You can have micro grids in neighborhoods. We have got to get off of these private energy monopolies that are just going to bleed us dry. Thank you so much for the call, Vincent, appreciate it. Hey, if you want to check out what this show looks like on video, I post every single episode at Randy radio dot com. Coming up next, one of the best reporters in Los Angeles has some big news. Daniel Gus will be here with of course his website, Daniel Gus dot substack dot com. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. This is your daily rundown of everything you need to know that's going on in the state of California, Southern California, the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego, and the Central Valley. Check out my new list I put one up every single day at Randywangradio dot substack dot com. And every single time I say randywangradio dot substack dot com, the first thing I think about in my head is Danielgus dot substack dot com. Daniel Gus, writer of the Gus Report, someone who is deeper into the city under belly of lacitypolitics than anybody I know, joins Us and Daniel Gus, you have got some big news about Mark Ridley Thomas. Well, it's good news, by the way.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me on today, Randy. I'd say I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little intimidated by the video stream, but I hopefully got that right today, So thank you for having me on. Yes, Mark Ridley Thomas, the career Los Angeles politician who was a county supervisor and of this and almost an LA City Council member but didn't get quite sworn in, was convicted a year or two ago of bribery and all sorts of corrupt things that we know that local politicians do. And today we had the big news that his appeal to the Ninth Circuit of the federal court system was unanimously rejected and I want to point out that one of the federal appeals judges his first name is Johnny. We think that's a good sign. And it's not looking good for mister Ridley Thomas because he's basically been putting off the inevitable, which is a jail cell, a federal jail cell, for basically ever since he was convicted, and he's kind of teasing or his lawyers are teasing that, well, we're gonna have it reviewed by the entire twenty nine appeal panel. And that's not gonna fly because he would have to get fifteen of the twenty nine appeals judges to agree to hear a full appeal. That's not gonna happen. That happens in one percent of the cases. So our prosecutors at the federal level bill a salee and all those folks. They may not get everybody, but they got a big one this time in Mark Ridley Thomas.
Speaker 2: Well, and we got to refresh people because it's been so long, because it takes so long to actually go from conviction to the jail cell with the appeals process, with these politicsitions, whether you're talking about Jose Huizar or Mark Ridley Thomas, let's give a quick little refresher on what exactly they got him on, because it was one of the most ridiculous, brazen things we have ever seen, including trying to use USC as an intermediary to transfer money from his campaign to his no good son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yeah, that's what I'm thinking of. You know, he has By the way, Mark Wordthley Thomas has two sons, twin sons, Sebastian Ridley Thomas, who is at the core of this criminal case, and Sinclair Ridley Thomas, who very few people hear of.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 4: They turn thirty nine years of age next week. And Sebastian was elected to the California Assembly a few years ago, a proud graduate of Morehouse College, by the way, and he succeeded La County Supervisor Holly Mitchell. It's so incestuous, what's going on, Randy? And I guess he had to resign because he was behaving inappropriately in the California Assembly and he resigned and Papa Ridley Thomas Mark needed to find something gainful for his son to do, get into grad school and get hired by a nonprofit And somehow they're all they're all connected to USC, and there was a dean at this Social College of Social Work there named Marilyn Flynn who's now eighty seven years old, and I guess the Fed's put enough pressure on her that she eventually flipped. So Ridley Thomas needed to find something good for his son to do. Used money that was kind of so sort of in his coffers but not really his own money, but is his own money, and he found a way with this dean Maryland Flynn to donate around one hundred thousand dollars to this program at USC. And it's called a thing of value, like it's bribery is established when you are basically getting a quid pro quo, something of value, something for something that is basically what quid pro quo means. And eventually, uh, this DN at USC needed a government contract, and of course Margaredley Thomas was one fifth of the La County Supervisors and and gee, that didn't work, and eventually somebody tipped off somebody the really smart prosecutors behind the scenes pieced it together and it all collapsed like a house of cards eventually, just like it did for Jose Weezar, who's cooling is jets for at least another decade in federal in the federal penitentiary, like it did for Mitchell Englander and Richard Alatori and all of these other folks. So so it's a papa helping son and somehow how USC is involved in all of this stuff. And there you go, we finally got a big fish, long overdue.
Speaker 2: Now. Another thing that's an interesting wrinkle in all this, and another thing that people forget, is that same USC School of Social Work was the same school that gave Karen Bass this honorary degree in social work. Karen Bass a longtime advocate and friend of Mark Ridley Thomas. But she likes to make sure you forget about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she wants you to forget about that now. But how did Karen Bass get her graduate degree while a sitting politician? And she has not been indicted on anything. But you know, I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure that investigators are done with Karen Bass. Maybe I'm just dreaming for a reset for the city of Los Angeles with the mayoral election. But Karen Bass was not charged with any and a lot of people, including myself, wonder why. And they're wondering how. By the way, can I also point out something that in every government position I've seen Mark Ridley Thomas head. He always, as as a lot of people know, he has his deep, condescending voice, and he used to say to government critics, especially those of us who are a little more on the vocal side, he would look at us and say, quoting the wrapper of ice cube, I think it is gosh. I hope it's ice cube. He would say, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself. And ultimately, in the ultimate irony, he's the one who wrecked himself.
Speaker 2: All of his own doing well. And Mark Ridley Thomas, I mean, this was the most brazen thing that we had ever seen. This was so on anyone who looks at this case could see there was corruption. But he had done so many things over the years in his very long political career that were just straight up if they weren't corrupt, they were unethical. How about is what eight hundred thousand dollars remodel of his office at the LA County Border Supervisors?
Speaker 4: Right? And wasn't there also something I could be wrong, Randy, But wasn't there also something about getting a nice chunk of money to redo his office at home? There was something about that, and we were racist because of course you should spend eight hundred thousand dollars on your office and what in the world were renovations of eight hundred grand doing for an office renovation when houses in Los Angeles probably cost two three hundred thousand dollars. So it was always something with marqud Lee Thomas, just like it's always something with Karen Bass and Current Price and all of the others. It's just one thing after another. And I don't think he's the last of them. And I'm not just talking about Current Price either.
Speaker 2: Well, that trial's finally about to happen, right.
Speaker 4: Right, right, Well, I think Current Price he dumped twelve hundred pages a couple of months ago on the La County District Attorney's office. They have a really good prosecute the prosecuted there by the name of Casey Higgins. One of these guys who's just grinding through it and whatever Current Price is spending. And he's been on the public dole, he's been under indictment for the vast majority of his time on La City Council, and he's spending all sorts of money and he's in his mid seventies. Now I'm like, what are these people hanging on for? They have these incredible pensions, all of these things that were in illegal that made them so wealthy.
Speaker 2: How much money do you need?
Speaker 4: And they're literally Ridley Thomas current price and anybody else, who's next, whoever's next in mine? I have my suspicions of who these are people who could literally die in prison over money that they probably will never need in their lives.
Speaker 2: Now, when we talk about the legacy of these politicians, I think Mark Ridley Thomas is a perfect case study and why we need a moratorium on naming any monuments after any living politicians until it's been about, I don't know, thirty or forty years after they've passed away, and we're sure there's nothing that's gonna come out. Because how many bridges and parks and plaques are dedicated to Mark Ridley Thomas all throughout the city of Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: The city and the county, and Herb Wesson and Paul Creclorian and Paul Carretz. It's needed. It is nothing more than them lifting their political leg on public properties. Say Paul Grekorian was here, you know who cares? Who gives enough about that other than if your last name is Crekorian. It's so self aggrandizing, it's fitting. I actually think we need a program. Anybody who wants to run for office, you automatically have my endorsement if you propose and pass a legislation that says we not only have a moratorium, but we take down all of the signs and all of the tributes.
Speaker 2: We're speaking with Daniel Gus from the Gus Report. The website is Daniel Gus dot substack dot com and you can get him on AX at the Gus Report. Let's talk about for a second the President of the La City Council, Marquis Harris Dawson, who I'm such a glutton. I can't believe I do this to myself. I see that. Marquis Harris Dawson sits down for a Sunday morning interview on the Spectrum News channel to talk about one of his shining accomplishments, banning pretextual stops from LAPD, and cites one of the reasons that he was so passionate about this is because a few months ago he was pulled over by LAPD even though he had special tags on his car showing that he was a government employee and a government vehicle he was pulled over, and how injustice this is. But Daniel Gus he never said in the interview why he got pulled over?
Speaker 4: Right, And if anybody forgets, a couple of years before this incident, he was also supposedly pulled over by the LAPD But once I picked up the phone or actually sent emails and asked his staff what happened here, it's well, it wasn't quite this, and it wasn't quite that, and for some reason, for some reason, they plant these little seeds of doubt, as if you need any more doubt in the guy who runs the most corrupt city council in the country. And with the exception of talk radio, there's very few people in the mainstream local news media who will actually question this stuff. You and John Phillips and I do that. And yeah, come on, Marquise, why wouldn't you give the specifics about it, just like he wouldn't give the specifics about it a couple of years ago when the same thing supposedly happened and I came calling for answers.
Speaker 2: It's not saying it's one thing of you getting pulled over and you did completely nothing wrong, but we had laped officers say off the record that I can't remember. It was either an illegal U turn in a school zone or speeding in a school zone, and those are legitimate reasons to get pulled over, no matter what color of your skin.
Speaker 4: Is, unless your name is Mark Queis Harris Dawson apparently, and you're trying a power play. And this is a guy who has very very thin skin, you know, just like this little censorship game that's going to cost the City of Fortune in First Amendment lawsuits very soon. If I imagine, he likes to praise the F word, the T word, and the N word in rap lyrics and at the Super Bowl halftime show, but when it comes to city council, he's outraged. He's outraged by the same words, except if you know who delivers them. There. So he's very thin skinned, and so he must think that he is allowed to make these traffic viole and anybody who has tips on this stuff, please please reach out to John Randy or to me give us something that credible that we can investigate, and we're going to look at it with with very clear, with very clear lenses.
Speaker 2: We're speaking with Daniel Guss at the GUS Report. Before you go. We got to talk about this because we're three months away from the LA Mayor's race. You know, people are tesked with an impossible decision between Karen Bess and Nythia Rahmen. One of the issues that I think people like you and me are is very important to us is animal welfare. Whether we're talking about the shelters or the crisis that we see every single day with the violence against animals on skid Row. Karen Bess has been a complete disaster on this issue. Joey Tuccio, a friend of ours, has been really shining a light on this subject every single day. I don't know if you saw the video he put out this morning where kennetha, who has endorsed Nythia Rahmen, brings Nythia over to Joey's house to talk about the situation in skid Row. And according to Joey, one of the things that she said, Nathia Rahman, who is chair of the Housing and Homelessness Committee, I was not aware of what was going on on skid Row.
Speaker 4: That's bull. I'm a Nithia constituent and she's been involved with homelessness ever since she got to city council. That is an out and out lie. But Karen vass Is told the same blatant lies. So it's do you want the liwar who's the communist or the liwar who's the socialist. And by the way, Kenneth Mahea called me when he was running for city controller and promised this and promise that. And I don't trust him either. He's done a better job than his predecessor. He's done a better job than the person he was running against. But no, none of these people are telling the truth. They tell a lie to get to where they want to go, and then they will not they will never follow up, and they'll never tell you the truth. I guarantee for hand. Joey Tuccio, who to me is arguably the greatest person in the city of Los Angeles. God bless this guy. Please look at his Instagram page and donate to things where he directly oversees the rescues. This guy is gold. He's absolutely the greatest Angelina in my opinion on this subject and many others. So, no, Nithia is lying, and no she's not going to get any Spencer Pratt votes not one, not mine, not yours, if you happen to have voted for him. And my only prayer here is that who would be easiest to recall or indict? Who is going to be the easiest when they're elected mayor? Is going to be the easiest to recall or indict? I don't speak for all Spencer Pratt voters or independents, but I speak for a whole lot of them. I think you would probably agree with that. Who is going to be easiest to recall or indict once they're mayor? I think that's going to be Karen Bess And we'll see, We'll see. But Joeytuccio is telling you the truth. Everybody else is lying. You could take my word that you can believe Joey every single word that Joeytuccio is saying.
Speaker 2: That is a fascinating way to look at this mayor's race. Which one of these, if they become mayor, will get indicted or could get recalled. Daniel Gus, writer of the Gus Report. Check it out every single day for the best inside information on what's going on at Lacity Hall. Daniel Gus dot substack dot com and get him on x at the Gus Report. Daniel Gus, thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the invite. I'll listen listening to the show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: If you haven't checked out our live feed of the John Phillips Show, We're having so much fun. It's available every single day noon to three live Johnny Don't Like dot Com. You can also watch all the video stuff on demand. We have video segments of this show on demand. I'll be posting the interview with Daniel Gus later, and I post all the interviews that are really great that we've been doing on Johnny Show too, including a guest that I found out about. Because of this audience, we started getting emails like six months ago, Hey have you guys ever talked to Ramen? I'm like, who's Ramen? So I started looking up his channel, Ramen Real Talk. He is a really cool guy, does great videos and he was a guest on our two o'clock hour. That video, if you missed it, is going live on the channel at six pm. So if you did not get to see it, you can watch it by going to Johnny Don't Like dot Com. In about forty five seconds, that's Johnny Don't Like dot com and tomorrow at three pm will be the world premiere of John and I's podcast with Steve Hilton, candidate for governor. We got him forty minutes on video. We highly recommend you check that out tomorrow at three pm. I'll see you tomorrow at five for another episode of the News Blitz with Randy Wang. Send me an email if you got any questions Randy Wang Radio at gmail dot com and check out the channel Johnny don't like dot com Randy Wang Radio dot com. See uh