Speaker 1: Well, the city council might only give you sixty seconds to where your grievance is.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, I'd like to go to the first caller on the phone.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're lucky, now we're giving you a full sixty minutes. It's a KABC News Blitz with Randy Wang and our long recap of the day's top local stories on your drive home. And unlike the city Council, we're the perfect vehicle to actually get your voice heard. The GABC News Blitz with Randy Wang starts no, No, No.
Speaker 3: It is the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven ninety KABC. This is your daily rundown of all the stuff that you need to know that's going on in the state of California, Southern California, the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego, and the Central Valley. I curate a list every single day of all the stories that you need to know that you may have missed at Randy Wang Radio dot substack dot com. You can check out our YouTube channel with all the on demand content from The John Phillips Show, the Live John Phillips Show, the Accountability Podcast, and video podcasts of this show. At Johnny don't like dot com or Randy Wang Radio dot com. I bought both domains and they go to the exact same place. Follow me on x and Instagram. At Randy Wang Radio you can call into the program at eight hundred two two two five two two two, and you can send me an email. I do try to read and respond to every single one at Randy Wang Radio at gmail dot com. We start in Teluca Lake near Universal City and Universal Studios, where the soft launch of the Big Fast and Furious Ride has begun. And while there are many, many, many fans of theme parks, and I guess fans of the Fast and the Furious movies, I can oddly say, at the ripe old age of almost forty one, I have yet to see a single one of these movies, but I know that there's a big fan base, especially whatever the franchise is. There's a lot of coaster heads out there in California. I mean, if you're born and raised in southern California like I am, you are, you're just that's what you do.
Speaker 2: You go to theme parks.
Speaker 3: I mean, not only does everyone get to go to Disneyland, You've got knots Bury Farm, Universal and then from the age of eight until twenty one, I lived in Valencia, which meant that we went to Magic Mountain a bazilion times. And you're also concradually obligated to work at Magic Mountain if you live in Valencia, and I work there for four summers. So yeah, coasters are in me blood. So what's going on here? Well, there's the new exciting thing at Universal Studios, which is like the only theme park that's actually kind of in the city of Los Angeles, but still it's still not technically the city of Los Angeles. And the neighbors who live in the surrounding communities, whether that be te Luca Lake, Lake, Hollywood, they're very upset, especially people at the golf course. What is it Lakeside over there? Imagine you're getting ready for a little tea, You're getting ready for a soft, little putt, and then all of a sudden, as you put the driver back and you're focused and you're focused, you hear. So that's the problem. I'm doing a whole one man show here on camera. Neighbors in Teluca Lake are very upset of how much screaming they are hearing from the new fast and the Furious Ride. Now, if you've driven around Universal Studios anytime recently, you've seen that they have so completely run out of space that this roller coaster is actually occupying part of the giant escalator that gets you into Universal Studios. So of every other ride they've ever had at the theme park, this one goes as far out into the public as any ever have. I mean, for the most part, most of Universal's rides have been indoors or down at the studio lot, and nothing has ever been this crowd facing. This is the kind of ride you'd expect at Magic Mountain. And notably, Magic Mountain was built nowhere near homes. Notice I say what, because look, I know, oh from working at Magic Mountain that there's a plenty of noise pollution that comes out of there. But you know, all the way back, even when I lived in Valencia, there were no homes near Magic Mountain. There was the Wendy's across the street, the Red Lobster, the Old Toedo, but no one would build like a development right next to the theme park and have to hear Tatsu and the Superman ride and Colossus and everything else. That would be so annoying. Well, the housing crisis is going to housing crisis, and they put up a big old development near the one twenty six, right next to Magic Mountain of a bunch of townhouses that go for around six hundred thousand dollars. But you know what, if you enjoy that, if you're cool with it, great, but you know what you're getting into that being said, well, you can definitely make the argument that, you know, like for people that complain about the noise pollution outside of Burbank Airport, or I live near the Van Eyes Airport and people complain about that, you kind of know what you're getting into when you move next to an airport, So you can complain about it all you want, But nobody said you had to live right next to the airport. You could have lived somewhere where there isn't an airport, but you chose to, So you know, that's part of what you're getting I know that if I actually sit on the patio in the afternoon on a weekend, sipping and slamming back rose all day, at some point the conversation is going to get drowned out by either a Southwest plane on the flight path to Burbank or a private jet on approach at Van Ey's Airport. I know that, and so I don't really complain about it. What I will complain about is the NonStop police helicopters that might say more about the crime that's going on in the San Fernando Valley. And I happen to think police helicopters are completely inefficient at this point and we should invest in drones.
Speaker 2: But that's another story for another day.
Speaker 3: When it comes to the noise pollution that the residents of Teluca Lake are complaining about, you could definitely argue they did not sign up for this because Universal Studios has been around for a very very very long time and there's never been anything that has created this kind of noise problem. You think about some of their most popular rides. Harry Potter ride that's indoors also doesn't go that fast, super fun though, Although I guess I gotta tell this story now, right as soon as I start talking about Universal Studios, there's a big memory that sticks out of my head. Oh boy, I think it was twenty fifteen or it was twenty sixteen, and they had just opened ariy Ba'a Land and I wanted to go ride the airy pa'all ride, even though I had not read any Harry Potter books at that point. It was the hot new thing and I was working the morning show at that point, so I had a lot of free time in the afternoons.
Speaker 2: I had a Universal season pass.
Speaker 3: I remember showing up with my roommate at the time, and I was wearing my gigantic Homer Simpson shirt because this is the kind of fashion sense that I had when I was thirty. Oh boy, this is getting more embarrassing the more the further I go into the story, the more I'm already regretting telling you this story. So I'm in Universal Studios standing in a very long line to try the Harry Potter Ride, wearing a big yellow Home Simpson face T shirt. And that is when I get called out by one of the people work in the line and they say, hey, you can you come with us for a second, Like what is this? Did they realize that I was chewing a gummy different time? They wanted me to go sit in the test seat. See, in order to prevent severe embarrassment. One of the things that theme parks have done over the years is when they realize they're having to deal with very, very very large people that want to ride their very very very tiny cars.
Speaker 2: Is in order to.
Speaker 3: Save everyone the filmable moment of somebody breaking down in tears and stopping the queue from going forward. They usually have a model of what the seat looks like right outside the main entrance of the ride, and so they bring me and my gigantic Homer Simpson shirt over to sit in the Harry Potter seat and see if I could buckle in the seat belt and put down the harness. And well it did not fit, so they had to acquit, they told me. And yes, this was at one of my heavier points in life that I could not ride.
Speaker 2: The ride couldn't happen.
Speaker 3: They were happy to get me a front of the line passed to anything else, but I at I must have been busting two ninety at that point, was too large for the Harry Potter ride. I guess they didn't design it for Hagrid. So, in probably one of my most shame filled moments of my entire life, I immediately told the person I was with, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: You sit here, you go do the ride.
Speaker 3: I need to leave, and I got in my car and drove immediately across the street on Ventura Boulevard to the fat Burger down there, and I ate my feelings.
Speaker 2: I ate them real good. Then I sent a.
Speaker 3: Strongly worded letter to Universe. Actually I don't know if I remember if I sent a letter or I talked about it on the radio. I must have talked about it on the radio and the podcast. I may have even posted something on Twitter, because that's the kind of thing I would do. In twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, and someone from Universal reached out and they apologized for fat shaming me, which again they were in the right. They don't want somebody riding the ride and it has to stop halfway through because the belt bursts.
Speaker 2: But you know, you get very sensitive about these kind of things.
Speaker 3: They said, hey, how about you come back on us and we'll try again. Well, that was actually the catalyst to me to go on another diet plan. It's when I joined class Past, started going to pilates a couple of times a week, started juicing again and making protein shakes, and I actually lost I think.
Speaker 2: Twenty or thirty pounds that year.
Speaker 3: Put it all back a year or two later, but a month later I did go to Universal Studios and I did get on the ride, and it was pretty good. I hadn't read any of the Harry Potter books at that point, so I really didn't understand any of the references.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 3: So that's the kind of ride you think about when you think about Universal Studios. You think about the Simpsons ride or the former Back to the Future ride. You think, okay, well, the Jurassic Park ride. Well, you can kind of hear people screaming when they go down the waterfall, but that's not facing the city. That's facing the studios and facing the hillside. This is the first time Universal has built anything where the crowds are facing the Greater Los Angeles area and the San Fernando Valley and the very pricey neighborhood of Teluka Lake, which now has a Gelson. It's good for you. And here's the funniest thing about this story is when you ask the people that designed this ride, they wouldn't call them imagineers. That's a Disney thing. So the people who designed every aspect of this ride at Universal Studios, they said that they used cutting edge technology to make sure that the cars weren't loud, that the grinding on the track wouldn't be loud. They had all kinds of sound dampening for how this thing was built, how the cars were built, how the track was built. They thought about everything, except they did not think about one of the biggest sources of noise from a roller coaster. It's not necessarily the car or the track or what kind of material you use to build it. It's the people you put inside the car that, because of the thrills and chills, start screaming at the top of their lungs. So even though they designed this thing to be as futuristic and you know, not noise pollutiony as much as possible to the neighborhood, none of that matters because according to some people that live in the neighboring areas, it constantly sounds like somebody is getting murdered. I don't know necessarily what the fix is for that, because there's gonna be a lot of demand for.
Speaker 2: This ride for a very very very long time.
Speaker 3: And I guess that means they got because they built this, they got rid of the fast of the furious part that was on the tram, which is a very strange thing because they put you into this screen room where they make you feel like the tram is going like fifty miles an hour. It is kind of cool. Again, I didn't get any of the references. I actually it's such a weird thing.
Speaker 2: To think about.
Speaker 3: I was born and raised in southern California, a huge coaster head Magic Mountain. More times than I can count, there was a year where I was only working one day a week in between radio stations. I went to Disneyland thirty times in a year because I got every dime worth out of that season pass.
Speaker 2: Used to go to.
Speaker 3: Knats, used to go to Universal all the time because that was always the closest to us. I either lived in Studios well Valley Village, excuse me. I either lived in Valley Village very close to Universal Studios, or I lived in Burbank close to Universal Studios for many, many years, and I would go to the Halloween Horror Nights. Actually I remember I went to Halloween Horror Nights once with my old podcast partner Gina Grat who's on The Woody Show on ninety eight seven, and we went to go into the mazes to go enjoy the rides. I'm pretty sure I was eating some pot chocolate at the time. And one of the things that's wild about Universal's Halloween Horror Nights is they really, really really bring all the props out to try to scare you. So it's not just about the haunted houses and the mazes, but it's about all of the deranged monsters and killers that are chasing you when you're just walking around the main concourses and you know, they have things to scrape the floor to scare you. They're walking around with chainsaws, they've got Jason masks on, and I remember a guy with a Jason mass came up to us and I thought, oh boy, he's about to scream at us. He's like, hey, are you guys Gene and Randy from the Pretty Good podcast? So we took a little selfie with him. I wonder if I have that anywhere. I bet I weigh like one hundred pounds more than I do now. So I feel for the residents of Tuluc Lake. You did not sign up for this. I don't know if there is a fix for it, but there's so much demand for this thing. It's not like they're going to take the ride away. It looks like it's going to be very, very, very popular and Unfortunately for Universal, where I think I mentioned this the other day, they have the Lax problem. Not that I would compare anything about Universal Studios to Lax, except for this one simple aspect. Universal has nowhere to expand, and they desperately need to to compete with everybody else, so they're trying to im as much stuff as they can onto this teeny tiny little footprint. Maybe one of the good things of all of the movie studios moving to Toronto, Canada is that Universal can take away some of that stages and turn it into more rides, and then they'll have plenty of more stuff for their theme park, even though everything will be shot in Canada. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. I did spend the break going through an old iPhone backup of like pictures that I had from like twenty twelve and twenty thirteen to see if I could find that picture from Universal Studios.
Speaker 2: Cannot find it.
Speaker 3: Instead, I found a whole bunch of pictures of my rave era from twenty twelve, where I was dressed up like Cookie Monster. Everywhere I would go to because people would then go like, hey, it's the cookie.
Speaker 2: Monster and want to hug me. Seriously.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need to film a public service announcement for guys in their twenties. It gets better. Life kind of sucks right now for you. You have no money, you're super unpopular, you have no confidence whatsoever. It gets better. It gets a little better in your thirties. And if you work hard and you pay attention and you work on self improvement, it gets way better in your forties too. I'm about to wrap up your forty and I can say, without a doubt, best year on the planet so far. And I look at what I used to think were the best years of my life. In my twenties, I was a wreck. And let's just say that I'm very lucky to be here. Seven ninety KABC welcomes the Gypsy Kings featuring Nicholas Reyes at the Greek Theater on August six. Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster dot com, but right now collar number nine at one eight at eight seven ninety five two to two two gets pair of tickets to the show. Tickets furnished by Nita Lander Concerts. Good luck dialing if you have not checked out our new podcast, episode five just dropped this week, The Accountability Podcast. You can search for it on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio, or watch it at Johnny Dontlike dot com. That's Johnny don't like dot com. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. This is your daily rundown of everything you need to know that's going on in California, Southern California, the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego, and the Central Valley. Every single day I put together a list of all the stories that I found that you need to know. It's like my show prep but I share it with everybody at Randywang Radio dot substack dot com. You can subscribe for free, which just means you put in your email address and it gets mailed to you. When I do it every day, I posted around eight nine. It depends when my pilates class is and then I build all the silly graphics for the John Phillips Show. And uh, this has turned into like a twelve hour a day job, including commute time.
Speaker 2: But so far I'm doing all right.
Speaker 3: I haven't gone crazy yet, but we're having a lot of fun. You can watch all of our video content at Johnny don't Like dot com or Randywang Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: They go to the exact same place. Send me an email at Randy Wang Radio at gmail dot com and give us a call if you feel like it. Eight hundred two two two five two two two.
Speaker 3: The DMV is the source of frustration for so many people in the state of California. And while I feel your pain, and I've had to do some DMV hell recently, I had to go get my real ID, even though I really didn't want to because I have Global Entry and if you have Global ends, you use that at the airport, you don't need the real ID.
Speaker 2: But whatever I got it, I made it happen. The DMV.
Speaker 3: Has made some very noticeable improvements over the years. I don't think there's anybody even the harshest critic of the DMV can't deny that the DMV style ATM machines that are placed at supermarkets are fantastic. And as we're speaking, I just realized something bad. Oh no, okay, thank goodness for doing this story today. Because it's the end of July. So my car registration is a July car registration, and even though I paid my registration on time because of the at M machine at Ralph's for the DMV, I got the sticker out, got my registration card printed out, but the sticker is still sitting in my glove box because I lazy and I didn't feel like that day opening the garage, pulling out a screwdriver, having to unscrew the license plate to PLoP on another sticker and screw it back on. I was too lazy for that forty five second job. So the sticker has been sitting in my car this entire time, which is fine when you're in July, but after tomorrow, it's not gonna be July anymore. So I really got to get on that because the last thing I need is to fix a ticket. But yeah, the DMV ATM machine is fantastic. It is one of the great innovations that the state of California has done. I don't know if other states do this, but the fact that you don't have to deal with getting your registration mailed to you if you pay it online, you have to go in person. Your registration card and the sticker can be printed out. Now, the cost of this is still insane, and I don't really understand how they factor it in. But my registration is like between five and six hundred dollars. Maybe it's priced on the weight of the car because I have an EV. Maybe it's because it's a newer car. My old car was much much much cheaper and much much much smaller, So maybe that's what it has to do with.
Speaker 2: Though. Fun fact, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if you know this, because I didn't know this until I started doing some research. For as awful as car registration fees are, did you know that you can write them off on your taxes? I learned that one and it has worked. It is something that you can do. You can write off your car registration on your federal taxes. And now that the salt CA app is increased for at least a couple of years, and then what are we supposed to do in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but all right, we have it.
Speaker 3: You can write it off, and you know, depending on how many cars your family has, that could be you know, between five hundred and one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So I like that. I like how simple it is.
Speaker 3: I do like that the apps that they've made are a little easier to navigate. I think I can even log into the DMV website with a thumb print on my laptop or face ID on my phone, and I appreciate that because I have a real hard time remembering the eight billion passwords we all have to remember. Can we just as a society collectively move on from the password area from the password era? Excuse me, face ID and thumbprint great, if you don't have eyes and you don't have a thumb, we'll figure out something for you.
Speaker 2: But too many passwords now.
Speaker 3: We talked about how the DMV has the new mobile ID, which is kind of pointless because nobody takes it, including California Highway Patrol and local police departments, so it can't even be used as an ID. So that's kind of a stupid one. But maybe that will get resolved eventually. But this is a story of where the DMV is up to their old tricks.
Speaker 2: The DMV.
Speaker 3: Has been participating in a little scheme that has been screwing over Californians for years and years and years. Because you get the letter in the mail that the registration is due and if you don't pay it by August eighteenth, they're going to charge you this munchon. If you don't pay it by September eighteenth, they're going to charge you this much. And some people not being completely adapt at how the internet works, Google, I need to pay my registration and instead of the DMV website being the first thing that comes up, a website comes up called need Tags and it has a DMV logo on it, so you assume, Okay, I must be in the right place. I'm going to pay my five hundred dollars registration fee, except when you go to checkout, after all the additional fees including a credit card fee that's twenty five dollars, a processing fee, a DMV fee, now your five hundred dollars registration has been bumped up to six hundred dollars. So what's going on here, Well, you're not on the DMV's website. You were on an authorized third party seller for the Department of Motor Vehicles need Tags, and I think there are a few others as well. And this seems in the day and age where the DMV has a much more accessible website than it used to and they have the ATMs like something we should do away with.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: Well, interestingly enough, because people were getting duped. People were asking for refunds because why would they go to need tags if they can just go to the DMV's website or go to the ATM. Why does this website even still exist? Why does the DMV allow this website to exist? Because people are unnecessarily paying hundreds of dollars for these fees. So an assembly member, party Boy, Matt Haney, wanted to do something about this, and the bill started working its way through the committee saying that, you know what, we should outlaw these third party license registration websites because we don't need them and people are getting charged all kinds of unnecessary fees. Well, the bill got killed, and it got killed by the bureaucracy because turns out the DMV has a vested interest in keeping need tags alive and well even though it's unnecessary because the DMV website is easy to navigate now because they also have the ATM.
Speaker 2: What have you? So, why oh why is.
Speaker 3: The DMV not champing at the bit to shut down need Tags. Well, part of all of those fees that need tags charges you to get the same tags that you would get from going to the DMV's website is a fee that amounts to between seven and eight dollars that goes to the DMV. That's right, the DMV itself profits from this third party website, and apparently they make millions of dollars every single year off of unsuspecting Californians paying extra unnecessarily on the wrong website. It is my favorite story of the day. You can check out the full piece from the Great Stephanie Sierra at ABC seven in the Bay at Randywangradio dot substack dot com. The DMV does not want you to not get ripped off because they're profiting off of you getting ripped off. So even though they've made improvements here or there, at the end of the day, to use that cliche, it's still the same all DMV. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven to ninety KABC. It is going to be a hue weekend for the box office.
Speaker 2: As here.
Speaker 3: It is the first major Marvel movie of the year, and it's a big one.
Speaker 2: It's Spider Man Brand New Day.
Speaker 3: Starring Tom Holland and Zendia and Mark Ruffalo, because the Hulk can't be in his own movie, so he has to be in everybody else's movie. If you want to know how stupid film rights are, this is the kind of stuff that, like my Instagram feed gets filled with. If you watch one video about like what the next Avengers movie is gonna be, then all of a sudden, the algorithm things all you care about is all kinds of spoilers and nonsense, and who is Sadie Sink playing in the Spider Man movie. But in case you're wondering why the Hulk is in a Spider Man movie and the Hulk is in a Thor movie and the Hulk is never in a Hulk movie, it's because the rights to the Hulk movies are Actually I think it's universal, or it might be paramount.
Speaker 2: It's one of them. I think it's universal.
Speaker 3: And they can use Marvel can use the Hulk in other movies, but he cannot be in his own movie or then they'd have to co develop, and they're already doing that.
Speaker 2: With the Spider Man.
Speaker 3: So it's one of these things where I don't need to even read you the description because you're either don't care about this stuff at all or you care so much about it, you know everything that's gonna happen before it hits the screen, except whoever the hell Sadie Sink is playing?
Speaker 2: Which is the redheaded girl from Stranger Things? I don't know.
Speaker 3: All I know is for like the good portion of like six months, every time I would be just scrolling on Instagram wasting my life away, I kept getting all these AI generated accounts of like Marvel new in spider Man news and like who do you think Sadie Sike is playing?
Speaker 2: I'm like, why is this such a thing. I don't know. Well, I am a fan of these movies. I haven't seen all.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen all the movies at this point, I have not caught up on all of the shows. I definitely fell off I get to point it just felt like there were too many. And like I've said before, I need to watch fifty hours of Love Island and fifty hours of Love Island UK. So I got a lot on my plate. But I am very interested in the Spider Man movie, and it's most likely not a movie that my wife is going to care that much about. In fact, I don't think she ever even saw the third one. With the three Spider Man's so she likes the cartoon ones. When's the sequel to that coming out? I feel like that took forever, but that was really good. Love love the Miles Morales Spider Man movies that the animation style is so interesting and it's just those are really well done. And then you know the Tom Holland Spider Man movies. I'm a big fan of those two. I also didn't mind the Andrew Garfield ones. And you know I was. I was in high school when the Toby Maguire ones came out, and yeah, they were a big deal, except for that third one. So I was like, well, I haven't really planned it, but since I'm home alone and I got nothing to do all weekend, maybe it's gonna be a heat wave.
Speaker 2: I should go watch a Spider Man movie. That could be fun.
Speaker 3: So during the commercial break, I got an AMC's website and the first thing I noticed is AMC maybe because of the demand of this specific movie and maybe the Odyssey was like this too, I don't know. It put me in a queue to get on the website and if I clicked away, it said are you still interested or we're gonna take you out of the queue, and so I finally, after two minutes of waiting in the queue, get into the website. The website is a little glitchy, but I found the theater that I would like to see it at, although I could probably change it because it doesn't matter. Well, if I go to the AMC and Porter Ranch, you can go to Gus's beforehand. And I'm going to tell you this right now. It is the curse of my life. A week before this show premiered the news blitz that you're listening to right now at the end of January or the beginning of February. In twenty twenty four, a week before, my wife and I discovered the best happy hour ever. You go to Gus's Barbecue and Porter Ranch, and you can get the burger for ten bucks. You can get the old Fashion for ten bucks. You can get there tater tots. They got all kinds of treats and great drinks. Big fan of Gusses, and then you have a couple of cocktails. You go to the AMC next door, you watch a movie. By the time the movie's over, you're good to drive. We went to go see the musical version of Mean Girls and it was great, and I was like, Wow, this was such a fun Friday night and so doable. But kids, that Happy Hour closes at five point thirty, so I haven't been able to do it since that one time, but I remember it very fondly and it was very, very very fun. But it's okay. I like being here for you, but I do miss Happy Hour. So I'm on the website and I'm like, all right, which way am I going to see it? And I don't understand how movie theaters work these days? Do you know how many different ways there are to see the Spider Man movie at one movie theater. You can see it in Dolby Cinema, in prime real D, in prime AMC, which is different real D, three D Laser AMC. So what are the differences here? Because most of these are sold out? So I think I'm just gonna have to take what I can get, but I do not want three D. In fact, I was invited by my brother to go see the Spider Man movie next week, but he wants to see it and not just three D but whatever. That four D X thing is where the movie theater starts shaking like you're at a ride at universal studios. I don't want that. I feel like that would take me out of the experience. Not interested? All right, So Dolby Cinema is powerful images and sound technologies combined with cutting edge reserve recliners. Okay, so then what is Prime three D of same thing but in three D? Then what is Prime AMC Prepare for the Ultimate movie Escape with comfortable recliner surround sound and a sharper, brighter visual. So what's the difference between Prime AMC and Dolby Cinema?
Speaker 2: I guess the sound quality?
Speaker 3: And finally, what is laser featuring brilliant brightness, unbelievable color and dynamic contrast combined with eco minded, energy efficient laser projector technology. Why are there so many different ways to watch a movie? It used to be that it was just one way. Then it was like, Okay, there's this way, and there's IMAX and I don't think this is an IMAX thing. I don't think you can do that, or this theater may not have IMAX the one that I'm looking at. And then there was three D, which not a fan. I remember going to We were at the Americana on Brand to go see The Captain America Civil War movie, which my sister in law affects calls when she saw a poster and she knows nothing about these movies. She looks at her husband after she sees a poster for Captain America Civil War and she says, why does the cap ten fight the robot? We went to go see that in three D and my wife had her glasses on instead of contexts, and she got such a raging headache. She felt like she couldn't see afterwards from the three D and I had to drive home, which is never a good thing. Maybe I'll go see this thing. I have no idea how this website works. I'm gonna go work on this. Meanwhile, you have a great day. If you want more stuff to listen to or watch, check out all of her on demand content at Johnny don't Like dot Com, including the John Phillips Show, The News Splitz, and the Accountability Podcast. It's all there at Johnny Don't Like dot Com or Randy Wang Radio dot Com.
Speaker 2: CEA