Speaker 1: And we continue at one five in the afternoon. Now on the Giant Phillips Show Live from Las Vegas, Nevada, Mister Randy Wang's in Culver City, John.
Speaker 2: A new report has come out showing that the dirtiest beach in the state of California is at the Santa Monica Pier.
Speaker 1: You can wait, that's worse than Imperial Beach, where the Tijuana River dumps raw sewage into on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know if the Beach Report that's put out every year even considers Imperial Beach, but according to this beach report, they say the Santa Monica Pier is the dirtiest beach in the entire state of California.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is back in the old days, I used to swim with a group that would do open water swims in the ocean twice a week. On the weekends, it would be in the South Bay from Hermosa Beach period to Manhattan Beach Pier, and then during the week it would be in Venice, far from the location that you just described. I had to stop doing it because when I was swimming in the ocean on a twice a week basis. I got so many bacterial infections in my ears, in my eyes, skin, everywhere that I started to look gross and I had to cut it out. And the moment I cut it out, all the infections just went away.
Speaker 2: It's one of these things where if you're from la and the only beach you've ever known is the beaches at Santa Monica and Venice and will Rogers, and then you go on a vacation to the Caribbean or to Hawaii and you see what like a crystal clear ocean can look like. You will never go in the California Ocean again.
Speaker 1: Let's go to cliff then in Malayho Clifton. Hello, what's going on?
Speaker 3: John and Randy? What's happening with y'all? Man? The top of the day to y'all, man, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Brothers?
Speaker 3: Happy every Thursday to you guys. Man, Hey, man, I want to make a mention to what you guys. Well, a couple of collars Ago said about stupid people. Okay, this is the thing about stupid people. Stupid people think that you stupid because you not as stupid as they are. Okay, that's the thing about stupid people, all right. And another thing I want to tell you about humanity is about all you gotta do is look to the bird. Pigeons. What pigeons do? Pigeons crap are everything. You understand what I'm saying. What do eagles do? Eagles fly above it all. Now you gonna make a choice in your life. You need to gonna be a pigeon or you're gonna be an eagle. That's just the way it is. And I always lived my life as being an egle. You understand what I'm saying. I'm flying above all the nonsense, all of anything that's you know what I'm saying. That's trying to come against me or anything like that. But that's the way life is. You understand what I'm saying. Stupid people, thank you stupid because you not. It's stupid.
Speaker 4: It's there.
Speaker 1: Now, Clifton, what you just said makes a ton of sense, and one thing just popped into my head. Unfortunately, eagles are an endangered species, and that's.
Speaker 3: My point right there now. It's very few of us. You understand what I'm saying. It's very few of us. And as a as a man and as a person, that that whole everything's dear to you. You gotta be an eagle. You can't be a pigeon. You can't be crapping all people. You can't be you know what I'm saying. It just yeah, spitting all kind of negative stuff in all kind of this into somebody life. Be an eagle above all of that. Eh, don't be a pigeon. Please in your life. Don't be a pigeon.
Speaker 1: Words of wisdom, Clifton from vallejoll, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Always such a fun day. When Clifton decides to grace us with his presence on the air.
Speaker 1: You know what Shang would say to that, Oh, yes I do.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: That is amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to Spencer Pratt with CNNs Elex Michaelson. We heard what Spencer Pratt had to say on the fires, but this guy is not a one trick pony. What he has to say about the home bless is even more damning and more importantly, kid came loaded with some solutions in terms of This was on with Alex Michaelson on CNN. Alex, of course, hosts The Story is on CNN weeknights from nine to eleven, and he posted this entire raw forty five minute interview on his YouTube channel, which you should all subscribe to at Alex Michaelson In.
Speaker 6: Terms of the other big issue in the city is homelessness. From a policy perspective, what changes with you in charge?
Speaker 7: So I keep countering this. Obviously, for me, we don't have a homelessness crisis. We have a drug addiction and mental health crisis because of excuse me, and I call it supermeth. The La Times likes to call it super pure myth.
Speaker 1: So I like super Meth could be a movie in the nineties.
Speaker 7: Super pure myth and bentenall which creates mental health crisis with psychosis. So the DEA says, LA is drug addictions.
Speaker 2: So and if you just happen to have working eyes, a working ears, or a working nose, you know that that's true.
Speaker 1: Well, and this is also this cuts at the heart of Karen Bass's argument. Karen Bass says that it's a high cost of housing problem and not a crime problem, a drug addiction problem, a mental illness problem. That it is the high cost of housing that puts them on the streets, normal people, and then because they're depressed, they turn to drugs. All of us know that's not true. Anyone who has their eyes open in this city knows that what she said is complete bs. But all of the spending, all of the city services, all of the programs are meant to address her concern, which is fictitious. It doesn't exist. So everything that we're spending on the homeless is being wasted because it's not being spent on the actual problem, which is crazy people and people who have fried their brains on drugs, and criminals who should still be locked up.
Speaker 7: The DEA says LA ninety three percent is drug addictions. So as mayor, I keep telling everybody, we just need to enforce all the laws that are on the books.
Speaker 2: And today it really is that simple. Burbank doesn't have its science. Burbank doesn't have any different laws that LA doesn't have. Culver City doesn't have any different laws. There are so many cities just in the County of LA that enforce the law.
Speaker 7: Today, the La Times counter it's going to be very Harvard Spencer to enforce the law because these city council members want to keep the encampments in front of schools and parks and daycares.
Speaker 5: Well, what these people forget.
Speaker 7: Is in these encampments. It's illegal to be it in front of kids. It's illegal to be pleasuring yourself in front of kids. It's illegal to be shooting up in front of kids. It's illegal to be smoking in front of kids. It's illegal being naked. It's illegal to steal all the stuff they's doing. It's illegal to defecate in the street, it's illegal to pete. There is plenty of things. As mayor, I'll be able to enforce laws.
Speaker 6: And again, so does that mean that you're sending the LAPD into encampments or what does that mean?
Speaker 5: That's not in it.
Speaker 7: There's no more chemists. They've taken over the streets. I'm going to make sure that laped can do their job. Right now, they can't enforce any laws.
Speaker 2: Boy, if this guy gets in charge, what do you think that's going to do for recruitment for the LAPD.
Speaker 1: Oh, the LAPD is going to love working for this guy. And what he said is one hundred percent trough. If you sent LAPD an ice into these encampments and you just enforced outstanding warrants, or you took out people who were here illegally, or you enforced the law you saw them breaking the law. They're doing drugs, they're defecating, they're nude, they're pleasuring themselves. Whatever, you can arrest him. You can clean out these encampments without any new laws. You just need to get creative with which ones you enforced that are already on the books and work in conjunction with the FED.
Speaker 7: So it's not this idea we need to go into campons. They're on everyone's streets. They're walking in they're getting hit by cars left and right. Is there just walking naked in front the street.
Speaker 2: This is a true thing that Karen Bess said when measure HLA was on the ballot in twenty twenty four and the Streets for All people wanted to pass. That thing that did pass that said that we needed to put a bike lane and a bus only lane and a road diet everywhere.
Speaker 1: We have to fix the street.
Speaker 2: They were saying, you got to understand there's more pedestrian deaths than homicides in the city of La And Karen Bass was the one that said when she was asked about that, well, yeah, but most of that is the homeless jumping on in front of cars in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: That is true. When I did the morning show, and I was driving to KABC down Losienago bulle Levard early in the morning. I can't tell you the number of times I would have homeless people jump out in front of my car and then you'd swerve and you wouldn't hit them, and then all of a sudden, your heart starts racing and you never know when it's going to happen again. But it would happen all the time.
Speaker 6: So if that happens, then you said, is it an LAPD officer that goes and arrests them?
Speaker 8: Is that the process?
Speaker 7: Here's when people hear the word arrests and they think, oh my god, Spencer's got to try to put all the homeless people in jail. No, these people need medical treatment. Not when Nithia and Karen Bass.
Speaker 8: Are talking about where do they go for that mayor.
Speaker 5: We have many facilities.
Speaker 7: Once you get arrested, you go to a court system and they say, oh, this person wasn't a violent criminal.
Speaker 5: They're just were.
Speaker 7: Under the influence of super pure meth banging their head into somebody's car window. They clearly need medical treatment. We have a society that's built with structure. I don't invent this this already is here. They just don't do this because they have the right to experience drug addiction and die. Seven people on the street every day.
Speaker 2: That is the ethos of La County's Public health director, Barbara Ferrara.
Speaker 1: We need to meet them where they are and think about this for a second. Seven homeless people are dying every day on the streets and it's only gone down fifteen percent, which means we are producing six new homeless people every single day.
Speaker 7: No, I'm actually the compassionate one running here. I'm saying we're going to get these people help, help, and not just say oh, they need a bed. We're gonna have beds for them that they're going to actually be able to sleep in, not going through withdrawals and needing to be on fentanyl or super pure met. The problem with the whole system is they're all connected to Social Security numbers, so medicaid people think, oh, it's just the Feds, the state, the city. There's so many people profiting off of these people.
Speaker 1: Okay, kid did his research. Oh yeah, and Nitia, by the way, is one of them just living in miserable.
Speaker 2: You being a homeless person on medical that needs all these services is a license for NGOs and nonprofits to print money off of your suffering.
Speaker 1: You know, I know people go after big oil and big tobacco and insurance companies, and there's all these industries that people hate. You do not hate these NGOs enough because they are fleecing the taxpayers. They are fleecing you, and they do it in the name of altruism. Oh we're for the homeless. Oh we're providing healthcare services. Oh, we're providing mental health services, all of these different altruistic things, when in reality they are robbing you blind in the name of something that all of us care about, and allowing the problem to fester and get worse on their watch and they make more money off of it.
Speaker 2: The fact that the city and the County of Los Angeles give money to an organization called Homeless Healthcare Los Angeles, the one that drives around in the golf carts a MacArthur Park passing out needles and foil and spoons and meth pipes, tells you everything that is wrong with this system. All of those people should be unemployed, just.
Speaker 7: Living in misery and dying. And I'm going to be the one saying we are not letting that. So, yes, if you're torturing and abusing animals, that's jail.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you right now that is an issue that only Spencer will talk about.
Speaker 1: Karen Bass will ignore it.
Speaker 2: Nitthia Raman admits she never been to an animal shelter in the city of la until last week. And if there's one issue that will motivate a certain portion that doesn't pay that much attention to elections, especially locally, it's the skid Row animal abuse that he is highlighting every single day.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing, though, if they don't care about all people being abused, why would they care about animals being abused. Oh?
Speaker 2: People care way more about animals being abused than people being abused.
Speaker 1: Oh I was talking about Basan Rahman. Oh, No, they don't care.
Speaker 2: But there are people who would not be normally motivated to vote that will be motivated to vote when they see what has been going on on skid Row that we allow every single day.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny that you mentioned that have you ever been to Thailand before or any other Asian countries that are not Japan? I have not, or Singapore. Okay, So one of the things that you notice here we have homeless people everywhere. I didn't notice any homeless people when I was there. However, one of the things that you notice almost immediately is that there are stray diseased dogs everywhere you go. Everywhere, if you go to Fuquet, if you go to Bangkok, wherever, stray diseased dogs. Dogs that don't look like dogs that you're used to seeing, because the dogs that you see in the United States, they're healthy, they're well fed, they have their shots, they don't have diseases. If you see a stray diseased dog, it looks like something from outer space. And I'm used to seeing homeless people all over the place I live in California. That's what we have. The sight of dogs suffering in that condition all around you with no one doing anything about it is a real shock to the system. So I think you're right. The fact that they are mistreating animals the way they are in Los Angeles and they do not care. If people become aware of that, I think that's something that would shock people into doing something that they would otherwise not do, which is vote for someone like Spencer Pratt.
Speaker 7: If you're pleasuring yourself in front of kids, which I all day long. Parents are messaging me the craziest videos and photos.
Speaker 2: All these mom groups that are sending Spencer Pratt all of this content all the time because they've seen it. And one thing that he's doing that's really smart, he says, I'm campaigning for the moms that can't take their kids to school, can't take their kids to the park because of all this nonsense. Well, the moms need to lay off the Rombauer chardonnay at least one day between now an election and fill out that ballot and send it in and vote for him.
Speaker 7: Photos that I can't post, some my accounts will get deleted.
Speaker 5: You will go to jail.
Speaker 7: And in jail, you know, maybe you end up getting sober and you have a chance to come back into society.
Speaker 5: But if you come out and you do that again, you go back to jail.
Speaker 7: We need to be a society of laws that we have. I don't want to add one law. We have plenty of laws that functioning cities enforce.
Speaker 5: Look at Beverly Hills. This isn't happening in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Fact check true. Beverly Hills well run city. You don't have to worry about this kind of problem there.
Speaker 5: You could go out dinner there.
Speaker 8: Why do you think that is because they enforce their laws.
Speaker 5: There's plenty of cities.
Speaker 2: Around up entire county full of three million people south of Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: You know what they do. In Orange County, they enforce the law. They won't put up with this in Huntington Beach, they just won't.
Speaker 7: There's plenty of cities around LA that these criminals know that. It's like I talked to firefighters at Policet. They literally can like jump over the border like buck can do anything here. Oh over here, I'll they have laws over here, La City.
Speaker 5: You can do whatever you want. And we need to make sure everyone.
Speaker 7: Knows La City is a city of laws to keep everyone safe, to.
Speaker 5: Keep the people that are to keep the people that.
Speaker 7: Are dying on the sidewalk safe, stop letting them. We're paying over a million dollars for needles right now. MacArthur Park, I have a text from a norm at Langer's Delay just asking me to come there Saturday. And he said she lied on the debate, he said after she said, I'm not for that.
Speaker 5: He's just they're giving out needles four times a day.
Speaker 1: This is another thing that's really important.
Speaker 2: At the debate, the only debate between Karen Bass and Spencer Pratt and Nthia Rahman Codin Nolan asked a question and it came straight from Norm Langer, will you end the needle distribution program at MacArthur Park And Karen Bass said yes.
Speaker 1: And it has not ended no, because she supports it. She buys into all of the barber for rare worldview. Well, and not only that, you know how she got the Unisses endorsement by allowing city money to be spent on giving the needles to the MeV heads. Don't forget, and I don't say this is hyperbole. This woman is a communist. She got interested in politics due to Fidel Castro.
Speaker 7: It doesn't make sense because in my town, when tragically Matthew Perry passed of a drug overdose, what happened to his dealer? We went after his dealer. That dealer goes to prison.
Speaker 5: We have seven people died.
Speaker 1: That's another really, really really good point. Yeah, for the crowd that sees racism and everything, when a rich white guy dies of a drug overdose, we take it seriously and we react like normal people. We go after the person that provided the drugs. When you have a lot of people who are ethnic minorities who are dying of drug overdoses every single day on the streets, the answer is to give them more needles. Think about that for a second.
Speaker 5: We have seven people dying every day.
Speaker 7: We're the ones paying with our TAXI may to give them needles, tourniquits, even alcohol wipes.
Speaker 5: But those those people don't go to jail.
Speaker 7: These city people that are taking our money to kill people, to kill animals because these people are on drugs and then harming the animals. So everything I'm saying is common sense. We've just lost it in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: There's a lot more of this interview, and it is pretty damn eye opening for the crowd that does not pay attention to LA politics. Spencer Pratt is very well versed.
Speaker 1: Eight one hundred two two two five two two two is a telephone number? What eight hundred two two two five two two two. If you'd like to email the show, you can do so at Johnny don't like show at gmail dot com. That's Johnny Don't like show at gmail dot com. And Randy, Now that we've crossed the halfway point of today's show, if you want to continue listening after we sign off at three, that's easy to do.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is search for the John Phillips Show wherever you get your podcasts, and that could be the Apple podcast app. iHeart Spotify, search for the John Phillips Show, hit subscribe you could download all the episodes. By the way, I use Apple podcasts, And the John Phillips Show is in this channel called Cumulus News Talk, which is all the news talk stations in the Cumulus network that's our parent company. The top show for the Cumulus News Talk page is the John Phillips Show, and I don't think it's even close, no kidding, So that's pretty damn cool. The thing that we also want to make sure you're aware of is that we can also show you this stuff on YouTube Google. On YouTube, every single hour gets automatically posted to another Cumulus News Talk. Everyone listening right now, you should subscribe to YouTube dot com slash at Cumulus News Talk because our podcast get put up there immediately. It's the easiest way for you to watch them and share them. And currently our videos are the most viewed of all the other shows and the Cumulus cluster. And let's keep it that way. This isn't a competition or anything, but it sure makes us look good.
Speaker 1: You learn something every day. How did I not know about this until today?
Speaker 2: Well, I forget to promote it all the time. But look at this. Steyer and Bakeria are going at it. You can watch that on YouTube right now.
Speaker 1: Well, wouldn't that be XTube? And on Election Night, we're coming back for double duty.
Speaker 2: And we're going to be here in person. We're going to be here on Tuesday, June second, broadcasting live from seven to nine pm. It is going to be a triple simulcast where we are going to be live from seven to nine pm covering the election results in Southern California on KABC, Northern California on KSFO, and the Central Valley will be joining us because we will be broadcasting live on the Big KMJ and Fresno live and statewide on election night from seven to nine pm. The polls close at eight and if there's any results that we can give you, we will. If there aren't because people turn in their ballots too late, we're gonna vamp.
Speaker 1: And I think I'm going to Fresno for a couple of shows next month. Too. Oh well, that's very exciting. Look at you from KMJ. All right, let's go to John in La John.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hey John, who are you hi?
Speaker 1: Rendy good?
Speaker 9: Sorry you got riled up while you were in Vegas. I heard you earlier talking about Missy Romans. But you know what, she always roules me up too. She has the same the syndrome that Kamala Harris had that whenever you would just hear her talk, because they're so full of themselves that you just get angry just listening to them. So very cleverly, Nathi Rahman. Now that summer's coming up, she doesn't want you or I or anybody living here to start grilling hot dogs and hamburgers and any of that, but she's okay with the homeless people doing it. This is a woman that's in charge of the Homeless committee on the city council and she's against moving any homeless encampment that's in front of a school. She's voted against every single request by every other council member every time. And what's really frightening is that a lot of people are actually taking her seriously. This is like the stupidest, most dangerous woman I've ever seen. Run for office, and she wants us to not grill a hot dog? What's the delights coming up?
Speaker 1: Well, you're one hundred percent correct, And it's an attitude that just doesn't apply to barbecues. They believe there's one set of rules for homeowners and for taxpayers, and one set of rules for the homeless and for criminals, and they don't have to follow the same rule as the rest of us because we shouldn't expect them to. And if you expect them to, you're the one with the problem. And in her world, that's equity. In her world, that is fairness, that is treating people the way you should treat people. And in reality, it's a funhouse mirror. Look at reality. Either it's illegal to be naked in public or it's not. Either it's illegal to have a barbecue or not. Either it's illegal to do drugs or not. And it's as if there's one population of people where it's anything goes, and the cops are told to look the other way, and if your car is parked illegally for forty five seconds, they will light you up because they can. And that's their attitude, and all of them have to go. She has to go. Bass has to go. The rest of that socialist block on that council has to go, because they all I'll see the world that way. Thank you for the call. We appreciate it. Let's go to Mark and Resita. Mark.
Speaker 4: Hello, hey, fellows, I'm going to follow up on your last caller as a topic. And you know, yeah, they want to ban burgers and dogs on the grill, but somehow they're not really bothered when a woman dies in her tent and her dog is eating her corpse. I think that was a few months ago, and I sure like to see Spencer dial that into his campaign. I mean, I thought we hit a new low milestone maybe a few years ag when the first homeless person died on the street. But now we've got animals eating corpses in La Is this Calcutta or Djibouti or someplace you know what? Civilizations is completely going down the train here?
Speaker 1: Well, how about this, wasn't there someone who had a leg taken off by a train? Randy? Yeah, and then a homeless person came and stole the leg.
Speaker 2: Someone stole the leg. That's right, that really happened. Wait, I think I have that in my drops. Faulter somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, what if you had told me that this is gonna happen, you know, twenty years ago I said, well, you're ptently insane. It's not possible. We're not gonna allow dogs to eat people on the streets of La god.
Speaker 1: Well, and then when you're the one that says we can't allow this to happen, you're the bigot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, of course, but but get rid of with barbecues.
Speaker 1: Unreal?
Speaker 2: All right, Johnny. This is from May sixteenth, twenty twenty five. There was a woman laying in the middle of the tracks and the train couldn't stop in times, so it hit her and it severed her leg. And then a homeless person actually took the leg into an encampment so they couldn't reattach it because the leg was stolen. This is the end of society, also known as Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Tom and Lakeport. Tom.
Speaker 10: Hello, Yeah, this might sound a little morbid, but you know, when these homeless people die on the streets, hoop foots the bill to bury them. I mean, we can add that to the cost of homelessness for sure. Maybe one of your callers can call in and and and tell us how that how that takes place. I mean, what do they do with them? Cremate them, bury them, or do they have to go look for a next to ken or what? But that must be an added cost to the homeless crisis.
Speaker 1: I think there are some where they can't identify them, and I think they can't identify them. I don't think you can put them in the ground right away.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe maybe your audience can, someone in your audience can call up and discuss this, because I'd like to know what they do with them, because that's a that's another added cost to the homeless crisis.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for the call, sir. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You want to do that in the two o'clock hour, No, well, I'm in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Maybe they end up in Lake Mead.
Speaker 2: We know there was at least one body in MacArthur Park in the lake.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred two two two five two two two is a telephone number one eight hundred two two two five two two two. If you'd like to email the show, you can do so at Johnny Don't like show at gmail dot com. That's Johnny Don't Like show at gmail dot com. All right. Let's go back to Spencer Pratt in a sit down interview with CNN's Alexmichaelson. Let's hear more about Spencer Pratt's plan for the homeless.
Speaker 6: One of the criticisms has been that there they say that there aren't enough beds to take people to for mental health treatment.
Speaker 8: They're in enough beds to take people that are home. That's just for shelter. Are you building more beds?
Speaker 7: These are the biggest liars on planet Earth. So anything they're saying.
Speaker 5: They will also tell you that.
Speaker 7: Oh, we have four hundred million dollars and we treated fourteen hundred people. They don't know where these people are. They don't know the people leave these beds that they say they buy. They don't even care if we pay eight hundred thousand dollars a bed. There's no expectations of these NGO providers to put.
Speaker 5: Somebody in it.
Speaker 7: There's no accounting the own audits of Shangri Law and Wineguard all these they're all failing, their offs them, all their money's getting passed.
Speaker 5: It's just a free frall. These are criminals.
Speaker 7: These are a cartel just taking all of our tax money to literally increase the problem.
Speaker 5: They make money off these people.
Speaker 7: Just today, there was a study the Rancorp City Watch put it out sixty percent of the people right now in LA they're on the streets are not from Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: You want to fact check true. Yep. They're moving here because they know we have a permissive attitude about drugs. We have a permissive attitude about crime associated with the homeless. We tell the cops to look the other way. They come here because we have good weather, yes, but because we allow all the fun.
Speaker 2: Do you remember a few years ago when then Sheriff Alex Vianueva did that census of all the homeless tents on the Venice boardwalk and found that the vast majority of them were from out of state. Some of them went from other countries. There was a guy from a rack there.
Speaker 1: Can't we just play that Elvis Presley song return to sender and just send these people back to where they came from. That's part of the Spencer Pratt plan.
Speaker 7: You want to know why, because scam rehabs, scam ango's, scam medica. Ou there bringing these people here to make money off of them, and they throw them on the street when the money runs out and they get in there.
Speaker 2: That is also true. There are a lot of crooked rehab centers that advertise in places like Ohio. Hey come to California and get your rehab and you can pet a horse. When you're thirty days of medical runs out, they dump you on the street.
Speaker 1: So we not only have our losers to take care of, we have every single loser in Massachusetts and Vermont and Ohio to take care of too.
Speaker 5: Yep, and they get new one.
Speaker 7: So again, as mayor, I'm stopping this scaled. There will be plenty of beds and treatment, and I'm gonna launch it.
Speaker 5: On my side.
Speaker 7: I have an amazing video coming out to show my campus with facilities and treatment where actual money will be used to get people sober.
Speaker 5: Give them the chance to come back to the.
Speaker 7: Street, where there will be actual accountability. There will be transparency, you'll know where every single dollar is and it's gonna be millions billions of dollars cheaper than increasing the problem.
Speaker 8: So you're gonna build your own campus. Where is that?
Speaker 7: Probably I'll get a beautiful federal land. It's gonna have trees.
Speaker 8: But I'm the city of Los Angeles.
Speaker 7: It's probably gonna be outside of the city of Los Angeles because.
Speaker 2: We need Are you got my vote? I mean, I can't tell you the amount of times in the last decade that we've been taking calls on homelessness where someone calls it and said, why don't we just do something centralized, a large style campus, a decommissioned military base away from the public.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is great, let's do it. Just check George Air Force Base in Atlanta and make it bum Landia, very large piece I like bum Sylvania, very.
Speaker 7: Large piece of dirt.
Speaker 6: So this idea, because that was sort of rumored that you're going to say outside that is what you want, And how do you get buy in for that from that community?
Speaker 7: Oh well, because there's plenty of land that is just sitting with beautiful nature. We need to put these people in nature, connect ground healing, and the amount of people that are here to put the money into it, I'm not going to need our tax money. There is a lot of people that want to help people that know they can't help these people because the NGOs are just scamming their money. But if there's a real solution, my friend Matt Hess he does this right now in Ventonville with veterans. He has a beautiful UHP. He has a facility and it's incredible and there he lets veterans have opportunities. They train you into businesses and things that when you graduate or leave here, you can come back to, say in Italy, it's an incredible thing for addicts.
Speaker 8: You need to have.
Speaker 1: Now, these are not brand new ideas. Other places do this. Well. You know what's funny. Everyone looks at Palm Springs and sees Palm Springs as a place to vacation, a place to golf, a place to swim in the pool, just relax. Initially, Palm Springs became a thing because that's where they sent people with tuberculosis, because the climate was good for healing, and they figured, okay, you have tuberculosis, you got a lot of problems. Let's just send you out in the middle of the desert and holp. It works out.
Speaker 2: We don't need to reinvent the wheel here. We just need a twenty first century leper colony.
Speaker 7: You need to offer people a chance and teach them, whether it's how we're going to teach them how to do brush clearance, whether we're going to teach them how to clean trash, professionally. If they want to come back to the city, we have a job for them, not just a bed off skid row.
Speaker 5: They're sober, off bendingol for two days, they.
Speaker 7: Go into bed, they come out right back on to where all the drugs all them.
Speaker 5: We need to actually help these people and get them back.
Speaker 6: To So so your plan is to is to require homeless people to go to a facility outside the city of Los Angeles, potentially in the desert.
Speaker 7: I didn't say desert. It's a beautiful nature. The desert's hot.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're not sending them to Lancaster as if they need more problems.
Speaker 5: The desert's hot. That sounds brutal. I was thinking more alike.
Speaker 7: So where you know I'm gonna have to meet with the federal government when i'm mayor Carvo.
Speaker 2: Just a tiny piece of the Angelus National Forest. It'll burn down soon anyway.
Speaker 7: And look at the most beautiful property we can get. And get that, but it's gonna be somewhere where people will go and they go, Thank God for Spencer. This is the greatest thing in the United States of America. Everyone needs to copy this model. The amount of my friend that owns SymbioticA that does the most incredible health products. He's already offered to bring all of his supplements and nutrients to get these people the nutrients they need to get sober. We can't just be giving these people a bed to get people have a hard drugs. As a process, I'm gonna work with all the top doctors in the world. We need to be the shining light of hope for all the world, not just oh, we.
Speaker 5: Let these ango scams take our money.
Speaker 7: Build these prison like structures next to kids' schools, next to parks, where there's an open door policy if you want to go in.
Speaker 2: I would love to hear somebody explain why this is a bad idea.
Speaker 1: No, I'm already thinking about it right now. Just put them out in the desert, make Andy Dick the governor, give them all the health products they want, give them yoga mads, let him have a ball there.
Speaker 7: If you want to go in, you can. If you want to go do fen and all on the street and then go back. That doesn't work.
Speaker 8: So who pays for that?
Speaker 7: I have literal billionaires I've met with thirty of them lined up.
Speaker 5: Not to mention my.
Speaker 8: Plan pay for it. Themselves. They are very privately funded.
Speaker 7: It doesn't need to be all privately funded because right now we've spent over twenty four billion dollars in Calibut to increase homelessness. So if we have a plan and a solution, I have a feeling these people that are paying the tax money are going to be very excited about a place where we actually have results and it's tracked and there's accountability, and you know where every dollar is going, and we're going to track every person.
Speaker 5: And then another thing is, if you don't want to.
Speaker 7: Be a part of this, you just leave La City. You know, if you keep getting arrested for being naked in front of kids, you're like, oh, I don't want to be part of getting sober and I just want to be a drug addict and leave the city limits.
Speaker 1: There you go. Now, there are people out there, the La Times included, who think this is nuts. Yet Karen Bath wants to allow these people to continue doing math, continue living on the streets, but just give them a new set of teeth. And that's supposed to be sane.