Speaker 1: Well, the city council might only give you sixty seconds to where your grievance is.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, i'd like to start go to the first caller on the phone.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're lucky, now we're giving you a both sixty minutes. It's a KABC News Blitz with Randy Wang and our long recap of the day's top local stories on your drive home. And unlike the city Council, we're the perfect vehicle to actually get your voice heard. The KABC News Blitz with Randy Wang starts no, No, no No.
Speaker 2: It is the News Blitz with Randy Wang on talk radio seven to ninety KABC. This is your daily rundown of everything you need to know that's going on in Southern California as well as the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego, and the Central Valley. I curate a list of all the stories that I found interesting that you may have missed at Randywangradio dot substack dot com. You can put in your email and subscribe for free, and then it just goes to your mailbox whenever I post it. You know, also check out my YouTube channel at randywangradio dot com. Send me an email at Randywang Radio at gmail dot com and give us a call if you want eight hundred two two two five two two two. We start in MacArthur Park in Los Angeles with some good news. Not that often we get to start with good news. But after weeks and weeks and weeks of prolonged sweeps in a combination task force of the LAPD and the DEA and sometimes the FBI and all different kinds of federal agencies, MacArthur Park, known as the drug den of the drug den that is Los Angeles, has gotten just a little bit cleaner, has gotten just a little bit safer, and that is fantastic. It is shocking how a little enforcement can completely change the situation that is going on in this park. So for a very long time you heard complaints from people like Norm Langer of Langer's Deli that the situation going on in MacArthur Park was just completely unacceptable and he was threatening to leave. He did not because Karen bassiating this. He said, we're going to do something about it, but they really didn't. And remember, while MacArthur Park has been a problem area for a very long time, it used to be the not so secret secret that that's where you go to get stolen social security number. It really exploded into the open air drug den when La Metro got so embarrassed by local news reporting from CBSLA and other outlets about the open air drug market that was the MacArthur Park Metro station, and so a few years ago they decided to start blasting classical music, which certain members of the city council called torture unisses. They started shining very very very bright lights, controlling the entrances and exits, and now that is a very safe station. But that open air drug market didn't disappear. It went into the park itself, and for a long time, MacArthur Park was the City of LA's very own Hamsterdam. If you've never heard the term Hamsterdam, you need to take this weekend and if you've got HBO or it might even be on Netflix too. Watch The Wire, one of the greatest television shows ever made, a show that they actually study in college for real reasons, and specifically the third season where a police chief or a police lieutenant is very, very very sick of having his officers getting assaulted or shot at or murdered because of all the takedowns that they're doing all the small rippin' raids. They're trying to go after the drug markets that are in Baltimore, and they decide, what if we take a certain corner of the city and we just push all the drug dealing there, and push all the homeless there, and you guys can just do whatever you want, but only here. The rest of the city we're going to really beef up patrols. But if you do it in Hamsterdam, you can do whatever you want. And well, while that sounds like an insane idea, once the big wigs got a hold of it, they saw noticeable double digits drops in crime everywhere but Hamsterdam, and for just a moment start to consider, maybe this is what we should do. So I always thought of a Arthur Park like that, this is where we push all the problem and we know we're not going to enforce it. But MacArthur Park started getting national attention when there was that big raid in MacArthur Park in June related to the immigration raids, and Karen Bass runs down there and says, call off your goons and starts having all these press conferences about what a safe park this is for your kids. Gavin Newsom talks about what a great park this is. But for the people in the know, we've known how much of a disaster this park is for a very long time. But a few months ago we started to see instead of the opposition that we hear so much about how we're so opposed to working with the federal government. And I don't care who's in charge of the federal government, we should all be on the same page that drug dealing, dealing fentanyl unacceptable, doing fentanyl unacceptable, and all the other crimes and the gang murders and everything else that goes on in that park unacceptable. So a few months ago there was a big raid and you saw at the press conference Bill is Saley and Jim McDonell, and I think mister Hawkman was there as well. Everyone's saying we're going to make a concerted effort. In fact, I remember Nathan Hackman making a promise he was going to clean up MacArthur Park and then go there and have a picnic on Labor Day. He ended up having a picnic there on Independence Day when there was like a big festival. So there was a lot of you know, presence of security, what have you. But lovely idea very sweet idea, So that was probably just going to be a one off, but it wasn't. Two weeks later, they came back. They did another sweep unannounced. Sometimes they were sweeping the dealers, sometimes they were sweeping the users. A couple weeks later, another sweep, a couple weeks later, another sweep, and there has been this consistent effort, multi agency, local and federal. Don't think the state's involved. I don't know what that's about. Going after the very well known criminal element in there, and that includes the drug dealers, that includes the drug users. And while things still have a long way to go for improvement, CBSLA took a camera crew out there and they saw something that you don't usually see. People feeling a little safer to bring their kids to MacArthur Park. People feeling a little safer to walk around and enjoy the recreation at MacArthur Park because we have started to enforce the law. It's wild, how insane of a concept this is. But the parks belong to the peace. And I don't care what your story is and that you're homeless, you should not be allowed to be doing fentanyl in a public park. And if that's the case, the answer cannot be well, we're just going to let you do it till you overdose and then we're going to revive you and then we're going to leave you here. That's not working for anybody, you know. I think we need to look to other cities to see what they're doing. Look what San Jose's been doing, where you are offered treatment, you are offered housing. If you refuse it, well, now you're impeding on public space. You got to go. You're going to jail or get the hell out of this city. We've got to do something to break that cycle of addiction. But we all have to be on the same page that fentinyl use and meth use is unacceptable. And right now we're not on the same page because do you know what else is going on at the same time, you have this big, concerted effort from LAPD finally being allowed to do their jobs because it's an election year, the federal government, the prosecutor's office. At the same time that all of that is going on, Unices Hernandez, the La City council woman who represents MacArthur Park, is trying to take credit for the cleanup by crediting all of her efforts in the park. She says, the moves and the raids from the Feds and the cops have nothing to do with the improvement of the conditions of the park. The improvement of the conditions of the park you can trace back to my street ambassadors and my street medicine teams and all of these other NGOs and nonprofits that she has given city money to to make mone by hanging out in the park. And she claims that these are the organizations that are the real reason why the drug problem is starting to go down there. And I think we can all safely say that that is a bunch of bull. You know what. I remember that press conference. It didn't get nearly as much attention as it should have because it happened at the end of December twenty twenty four, and by January twenty twenty five, the fire started. In fact, I remember this very well. My first show back from Christmas vacation in twenty twenty five, I played that press conference of Unisses Hernandez talking about the hundreds of thousands of dollars she was giving to all these different nonprofits to help out the situation in the park, and it was wild. She just kept listing ngo after NGO, organization after organization getting government money to help the humanitarian crisis, and in exchange for a future endorsement, Karen Bass was funding Unisses' little adventure. Well, we covered that on January sixth, and then January seventh, the fire started, so that story just kind of went to the back burner. But over the last year and a half we have had some very interesting developments with Unisses, Hernandez and the NGOs that she claims are the ones that really solving the problem in MacArthur Park. For one, one of those organizations is Homeless Healthcare Los Angeles, an organization that just got a big shout out from the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for the federal government, Scott Turner, because this is the organization that gets paid in places like skid Row and In and MacArthur Park to pass out drug paraphernalia. They literally drive around in little golf carts and are passing out pipes and needles and foil and spoons and straws and as much weird experimenting as I did in my twenties. I don't know what the foil and the spoon is for. We pass out all that stuff. We literally make it easier for people to do the drugs. We have needle distribution services out there, not needle exchange services, needle distribution services. And one of the things that was discovered during all of these raids that have been happening from the FBI, from Bill is Saley, from Nathan Hockman and the LAPD is quite a few times some of the people that were getting arrested worked for some of these NGOs, some of these nonprofits, some of the cogs and the homeless industrial complex in Los Angeles, including one guy who and don't quote me on this, I believe he worked for Healing Urban Barrios as an ambassador, and he was arrested for having even though he was supposed to be an ex gang member, having known gang member ties and may have been an active gang member, which shouldn't be too surprising. Let's not forget that the city of Los Angeles was paying a nonprofit for over a decade. So this was a Karen Bass thing, a Garcetti thing, and an Antonio Viragosa thing for a nonprofit that was supposed to steer kids away from the gang life. And it turns out that this youth football program was actually a front for a real life criminal gang. There was somebody who was supposed to be one of these needle exchangers working for one of the nonprofits I believe it was for path AKA people assisting the homeless, and this person who was doing needle exchange in MacArthur Park was arrested for you guessed it, selling drugs in MacArthur Park. So unsses Hernandez can say all that she wants that what's really starting to push MacArthur Park in the right direction is all of her efforts and her programs. It seems like to me it's the enforcement that is changing the game in MacArthur Park. There's still a lot of work to do, but of anything, all the programs that Unisses put in there only exacerbated the problem because we still have people in elected office with the ideology that we need to meet people where they are, including when they are folded over on fentanyl, and offer them more drugs and make doing drugs easier so they'll trust us. And when they decide, even though they're not in their right mind and they've lost their mind to get clean, they'll do it with us. It is an insane ideology. But you know what, ultimately, the residents of Council District one, Highland Park, MacArthur Park, what have you. They have had four years of unices Hernandez and they outright voted her in the primary to stick around. So they must like what they're getting. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven ninety KABC. Last night, I was lucky enough to be invited by our friends at the Pantagious Theater in Broadway and Hollywood for opening night of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. It is playing now through September sixth, and you've got to go. This is a I've seen Beauty in the Beast on stage many times. This is one of the better productions I've ever seen of it. The costumes are solid, the performances are great, the choreography is very creative and a little different than I have seen in the past. And of course it is the tale as old as time. You know, I have a very special connection to specifically Beauty and the Beast on stage at the Pantagious Theater, because when I was going through a very strange time in my life twenty twelve, If you know my history, you know it was a weird year and I felt kind of lost. I would just got done with my weird party scene and go into raves and stuff, and you know, I was. I was trying to live a different kind of life. And a friend of mine invited me to go with her to see Beauty and the Beast at the Pantagious Theater. I had never been to a musical as an adult, didn't think that was my thing. And of course I knew the show. It was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up as a kid. I have distinct memories of that big clamshell VHS case that it used to come in and watching it on repeat over and over and over again, because that's what little kids do. But seeing it on stage, seeing the music saying, you know, listening to all of the songs that are only on the stage production that for some reason they didn't put in the movie remake even though they're fantastic, like if I can't Love Her. It was a and I use this term a lot back then, but it was a life changing experience because it exposed me to the natural high and the magic and the majesty of live theater and watching singing and dancing and all of this incredible stuff going on with the story that I knew very well, and it was very powerful, And I think that might be some of the reasons why, even though I have seen this story so many times and it's not necessarily a sad story, I kept like crying throughout the thing, like not a lot, but maybe just because it's so beautiful. But it was a really great time. I had a lot of fun seeing it last night with my wife, and we love the Pantagious Theater. I always love to give a little tip. If you get there early enough, there's a parking lot on Argyle and it's right behind the theater. It costs you a little more, but you'll get in and out right away. Not only that, make sure you get a cocktail at the bar, which now they give you sippy cups. You could take your drinks into the theater. They didn't used to let you do that. And the thing you gotta do is order your drinks and then pre order your drinks for intermission, so when intermission happens, you can run to the bathroom and then go over to the bar and you've already got your second round. Ready to go. But I had a blast. It was a great show and it's playing through September six. So bring your wife, bring your kids, bring the whole family. Broadwayanhollywood dot Com go see Beauty and the Beast. This is a wonderful production here for the next few weeks. All right, this is a very i would say, a very California story. But there are instances of this all across government, local government, state government, and even our current federal government. But for the most part, let's talk about something insane in local government. How exactly did a fence to protect a public library in Long Beach cost seven hundred thousand dollars? How is that possible for a fence? Why is it things that you kind of assume what they would cost. When you get through the government bidding process, whether there is a bid or a no bid, we get to insane numbers for things that should be so simple. A chain li fence to keep out the homeless from a library costs seven hundred grand. How is that possible? Let's find out. Here's NBCLA.
Speaker 1: It is one of the.
Speaker 3: Most controversial projects in Long Beach, A fence around the Billy Jean King Maine Library. According to the city, the fence was needed to keep the area safe and clear of homeless encampments. It costs taxpayers almost eight hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: For a fence, because you know, we can't just arrest the homeless that are doing things they're not supposed to outside the library or in the library. We need to build a massive fence that costs nearly eight hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: A public record is obtained by NBC four investigates show the documented cost to build the fence was significantly less. In NBC four's McCallum medinos following the money, the city.
Speaker 4: At Longbe says it's spent nearly seven hundred and ninety thousand dollars on this fence behind me.
Speaker 2: But these records, well, I'm seeing the fence on the video here from NBC four, and you can check out this video at Randy Wangradio dot substack dot com or go to nbcla's YouTube page. It doesn't look that fancy, you know what. It kind of looks like it kind of looks like the same material that my dog's crate is made of. You know, it looks like it's just metal bars and there's probably some doors. You know, what they should have done is they should have just called the people that make those crates and have them make a really big one.
Speaker 4: It's obtained by NBC four investigator show building the fence, labor, construction, and materials actually costs half that price.
Speaker 2: So where did even four hundred thousand dollars seems a lot for a fence.
Speaker 4: Hundreds of thousands of dollars go? Well, that is a question a lot of neighbors are asking, as they plead with the city now to keep library services open.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is in downtown Long Beach, which is just one of the most beautifull parts of the county. We've been lucky enough to do a lot of events there with our friends at Gladstone's, and we're doing another one in October. Um that fence is hella ugly and I'm just.
Speaker 5: Asking you please don't cut our hours and don't cut our home please.
Speaker 4: Wan Beach neighbor Emerly Quest says the library is a critical safe space for her and others.
Speaker 1: We're not asking for a lot.
Speaker 4: A city leader's debate where to cut spending, NBC four investigates took a closer look at one of the city's biggest recent library expenses, the downtown Billy Jing King Library fence. The city says it was installed to create a safer space for events on an outdoor terrace often crowded with homeless encampments.
Speaker 2: Come on, Rex, what are you doing here? Instead of clearing the encampments, We've got to build a giant fence to keep the encampments out. And the fence cost over half a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Prize take to taxpayers seven hundred and ninety thousand dollars. When the fence opened up back in May, one question immediately stood out.
Speaker 2: We asked it, this is a metal fence that I swear I'm gonna say it again. It looks like a dog crate.
Speaker 6: You manage your tom MODI. There could have been a cheaper way to do this.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: This is no.
Speaker 5: This is the This is we You know, we pay a lot of attention to that we do this as cost effectively as possible.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. I don't know if it's and sometimes it's just sheer incompetence or we don't care because it's not our money, it's your money, or who got the contract, who got the bid, Who got all of this money to do a very simple job. It doesn't even look like that heavy of a material for a fence. It's just metal bars. Did I mention it's hella ugly.
Speaker 6: Rox Richardson defended the price too.
Speaker 1: These are not normal fences you can put up in your house. They have to be able to open up if there's an emergency or.
Speaker 2: You mean, so the fence has to have a door like once again, my dog crate.
Speaker 6: Fire.
Speaker 1: This is not your typical face.
Speaker 2: This guy is uniquely terrible. There's a lot of terrible mayors in Los Angeles County, Karen Bass being the worst of them, but Rex Richardson is pretty damn awful.
Speaker 1: We have to make sure that everything is safe and design well, so that's all I have to say on that.
Speaker 6: So we followed the money the record.
Speaker 2: They must hate McCallum Medina because he's like the beat reporter for Long Beach. He does so much stuff in Long Beach and most other places. They don't have the staffing to cover all these other cities that are not Los Angeles, but Long Beach is a big city.
Speaker 4: The NBC four investigates obtained through a public records request, show quality fence out of paramount was hired.
Speaker 2: What a name quality fence company?
Speaker 4: Huh to build two hundred and sixty one feet of galvani still fencing with eight swing gates or doors.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you think if I typed into Google Gemini, how much would it cost for two hundred and sixty one square feet of fence, we'd get a different price. Let's just try that. Let's go to my my favorite AI assistant, Google Gemini, that I used to make all those silly AI images. I'm going to say, what do you think it would cost for two hundred and sixty one square feet of secure fencing around a building? Let's just see what the robot thinks about how much we spent in Long Beach for a fence surrounding the library. It is thinking, it is clarifying its dimensions, it is estimating the cost, precisely, defining the enclosure cost, determining the price structure, calculating the enclosure estimates. It's so weird how it comes up with all these things automatically, How it's thinking. We are truly in the age of the future, and it is a strange one. It's calculating the total I have the pro so it takes a minute. If you met two hundred and sixty one linear feet of perimeter, the cost breakdown would be between thirty nine hundred and ten thousand dollars. So how did we get to seven hundred and ninety thousand dollars? The robot could do it for one percent of that. Now, this isn't an accurate science, but I think even if you don't have a construction or a contractor background, an eight hundred thousand dollars fence is insane. And to tell us that, oh it was really only four hundred thousand dollars, that's still insane.
Speaker 4: Riginal contract was about three hundred and ninety eight thousand dollars. A later change order increased the height and that increased the price to roughly four hundred and nineteen thousand dollars. So what accounts for the remaining three hundred and seventy one thousand, four hundred and thirty six dollars and eighty cents.
Speaker 5: When we report out on those costs, it's an all in cost, not just the construction cost. So it's design, the planning, the permitting.
Speaker 2: The design. Did I mention it looks like a dog crate the technology.
Speaker 4: NBC four investigates asked the city to specifically document what those additional costs were. The city says additional records will be released by October thirtieth as our public records request is completed. The records also show the city didn't seek separate bids for the fence portion of this project.
Speaker 2: Okay, so once again we have a no bid that we've seen all kinds of graft going on with you want to tell Gavin Newsom in the diaper contract, whether you want to talk about the federal government and a lot of these defence contracts that have been going around, or the no big contract for the stupid reflecting pool. Yeah, this does not pass the smell test for me. I don't think it passed the smell test for you.
Speaker 4: Records show the city used quality fence under an existing citywide fencing contract rather than a new contract specifically for the library fence. Today, the city says the investment is paid off. Officials report Library Code of Conduct incidences are down forty six percent.
Speaker 2: Patres, Well, that's all great because you now have a fence to keep out the homeless. Because you couldn't just show them away. But the fence cost eight hundred thousand dollars and nobody blinks for.
Speaker 6: In suspensions down fifty.
Speaker 2: You know, cities like Long Beach, cities like Los Angeles, they're all facing budget deficits. Who approves this kind of stuff?
Speaker 6: Eight percent?
Speaker 4: And terrasts maintenance costs expected to drop about seventy thousand dollars a year because crews, they say, will no longer have to power wants to terraces as often.
Speaker 2: All right, so over time, this fence that costs nearly eight hundred thousand dollars is actually going to pay for itself because they spave seventy thousand dollars a year in power washing all the pootpo that was in front of the library. Wow. Wow Wow.
Speaker 4: The city's own Homeless Services Advisory Committee calls the project a missed opportunity and this letter. Committee members wrote to city leaders saying that the nearly eight hundred thousand dollars fencing project ai'lls to center a commitment to for shelter.
Speaker 2: We could have taken that eight hundred thousand dollars and built one unit of housing with it. This is also stupid, I.
Speaker 4: Mean the same amount of money would have sheltered a minimum of ten people a year. The city responded that the fencing project did not disrupt services or resources offered through the Homeless Services Bureau.
Speaker 2: By the way, in the shot that they have of the library just outside of the fence, yeah there's a shopping cart, all RIGHTBC.
Speaker 4: Four is continuing to request more documents connected with the costs of this fence. Once we get them, we'll share that with you. In downtown Long Beach, Mccallumundina.
Speaker 2: NBC four News. It is a complete iesore, by the way, and again one of the most beautiful parts of southern California, downtown Long Beach. This fence is hideous, this fence, it sticks out like a sore thumb, and it costs eight hundred thousand dollars. And we're supposed to not think there's anything crooked going on that that's just the cost of procuring materials and labor and designing the incredibly ugly fence. Oh well, it has to have doors, that's why, because you know, if it was just a regular chain link fanks, we could have gone to home deepot what is going on here? And this is just one contract of one small aspect of a city's budget, and whether you talk about city budgets, county budgets, school district budgets, state budgets, or the federal budget, how many decisions are being made like this, whether it's through straight up negligence or incompetence that they don't care how much money they're spending, or somebody is getting rich off of this. This does not pass the smell test for me. Do you think this is legit at all? Send me an email at Randywangradio at gmail dot com. I'm going to put this video up on my YouTube channel. You can comment on it there by going to Randy Wang Radio and let me know what you think, because I think this is a bunch of bs. It's Friday, the weekend is finally here, and I don't know about you, but I am excited to do a whole lot of nothing. The wife's finally back in town, the dogs are very happy, the weather's starting to cool down a little bit. Maybe it'll be time for a little patio action. That could be fun. But I gotta tell you, the last six weeks have been very actually, no longer than six weeks, because we started doing the testing for all the video stuff two months ago. So the last eight weeks have been the busiest and the most I have ever had to work doing this kind of job. This is more work than even when I was double shifting working the morning show at kls X and working the night show, because I I didn't have very many duties back then. But this has been a lot, and I am very excited to have a weekend where I am not prepping or hosting, or posting or clipping. I just want to disconnect, hang out with the dogs, hang out with wife, maybe play a little Nintendo. You know, I really thought that when my wife went to Canada for the summer that I would really get to spend a lot of time with my good friend Nintendo. And I did for like the first couple of weeks, and then ever since we got kicked into high gear and I've been working these twelve hour days, I don't get to play it nearly as much as I thought I did. It's probably a good thing, but I'm ready for a break. That being said, there are some fun things going on this weekend, like the six two six night More, America's first large scale night market, returns to take over Santa Anita Park over two summer weekends. Come hungry, try two hundred and fifty Asian street foods and booze, live music performances, artists, games, and more. This is, of course, at Santa Anita. I would imagine in the infield from three to eleven PM and it's eight bucks to go. I really need to try out more of these night markets because they have these pop up ones all over the place. There's one near me that has taken over the parking lot and an abandoned sizzler and right there it sounds like I'm talking about a horror movie. I think it's called One on one night market. But I follow them on Instagram and it looks like a lot of fun and I should really go sometime and check it out. I'm just you know, it's not like you're gonna get a lot of health food when you go to a night market, but still it could be a good time. I don't think they have booze at that one, but at the one at Santa Anita they probably do. You know, many years ago, when I was just a young, little fledging podcaster for my old show, The Pretty Good Podcast, we did a live remote event. I don't remember how this worked out. Did we get paid to go there? Maybe we just did it. We sat there and did a podcast for like three hours in the middle of the Santa Neita Food Truck Festival, and listeners of our podcast just kept bringing us food from the different food trucks. And that was already when I was about at my fattest, but I feel like I got a lot fatter that day. I don't think I have a picture anywhere of that, but I think there is a picture of me at the Santa Neita Food Truck Festival in the summer of twenty eleven where I had a horrible haircut and I was wearing a shirt with my logo on it, a gray shirt that had shrunk and did not fit me. And comparing that to who I am today is It's been an interesting ride, folks, I'll tell you that very much. There's also some movies coming out this weekend. We were off last night, so I didn't get to explain this. Nim Rod, which is written by Billy Joe Armstrong of The Green Day Three buddies drive cross country in a van, causing Mayhemon mischief while racing to La for the Big Break opening for Green Day on New Year's Eve. All right, little road trip movie that sounds fun. And two Wrong Girls starring Kristin Stewart and Elijah Shockkat who you may know as maybe from Rested Development. Two aimless young women inadvertently gained telepathic abilities after ingesting an experimental drug, pitting them against dangerous rivals pursuing the same powerful substance. All right, that one sounds fun as well. Hey, go to the movies orgo see Spider Man again. Everyone loves that Spider Man movie. Beat the heat, Go sit in a movie theater and just try to avoid the lure of the popcorn, which I did. I did that because going to a movie theater by yourself, that is a dangerous game. When you like popcorn as much as I do. Boy back in the day we used to. It's just so embarrassing. Did you ever go to the movie theater you order the large popcorn, but you say, hey, can you only fill it halfway? And then let me have it. Go put a bunch of butter sauce on it. Then I'll give it back to you and you can fill it up all the way and so I can really layer in that butter. It's only me that did that. I'm the one who had the eating disorder. Huh, you never did that, all right, I guess that was just me. Hey, have a wonderful, wonderful weekend, everybody. There's tons of on demand content on the John Phillips Show YouTube channel if you want to watch that over the weekend. Johnny don't like dot com and I'm putting video clips of this show at Randy Wangradio. Dot Com decided to improve the algorithm for Johnny's show. I should put all of my stuff on a separate channel. We'll see if it has how it goes. Have a wonderful weekend. Everybody gets the news Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC.