Speaker 1: Back to dirty work Adam Copeland and Derek Popa on k n B R one oh, four, five and six eighty am V Sports Leader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know the guy's deal was on the bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like he was really into you.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, he started by being like, Yo, what what are you doing tonight? Where are you going? I was like at home and you see, oh no, see, I just thought you were trying to talk to me. No, no, I was reading a book.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was lying.
Speaker 2: I didn't even I wasn't even looking at you. I was just like, where am I my close to my stock?
Speaker 3: I gotta say it's kind of rude, coachs. I think this guy wanted to hang out with you, and you were like, no, thank you, But for a friend. We shed a moment.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, dude.
Speaker 3: He smiled at you.
Speaker 2: His his pigmentic scentuated the cheeto dust like brighter than you could have imagined. It was like neon to be fair, tim to be fair. It could have been dorito dust, you know what I mean? It could have been now. It wasn't eating to make it right either way. I wish I'd had a chance to look at his index and end up in and thumb, you know what I mean. See if he was he'd been eating the cheetish, but it wasn't like he'd been wiping around his shirt. But I think probably he's wiping it on his face and his hair.
Speaker 3: Dude, you gotta find a place to wait.
Speaker 2: It's not I would say that's one of the more like it's one of the less pleasurable things to see or come across, just cheeto dust on something that's I don't want to know. I don't even to.
Speaker 3: See that, especially on your fingertips and you and like even if you wash it off, it still stays there the residue. It's just a bad look for anybody, dude. There's no especially especiallyial hot.
Speaker 2: Cheting people that are in the flaming hot cheets. That thing will just ruin you. I used to be used to be like you know, like Tony Danza and Angels in the outfit. You used to be Mel Clark used to be. I used to be in a flaming hot over they're ripping darts, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no way, man, you can't avoid I mean, it's gonna be a little graphic here. The diarrhea that comes with.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm just saying, I don't need that. I come on, come on, they're already trying to run a smear campaign against my boys at the Bell. This big diarrhea is trying to take down Taco Bud. You hear this.
Speaker 4: I'm not having I'm willing not having it with this Lettuce top by all means support.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is, if you think I'm gonna turn my back on the Bell, you're wrong. It's not about it's not about defecating my us for dying moss. It's about living moss. Yes, one thing and one thing only living moss.
Speaker 3: You know, right, all right, so you're seeing all this stuff, I'm saying all the stuff out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're letting you down. In other places, there's one person or one one, one industry that's got your back, and that's Big Bell. Let's top about they're living moss. Dude. They're out here being like, yeah, don't eat to let us in these states. Don't deal with that.
Speaker 5: It's one dollar Mexi meal day, by the way.
Speaker 2: See on Tuesdays. Or they're doing this now they're like, we're they're like, don't eat that item. But we're giving you good food items at a good price. We're supporting you.
Speaker 5: You know what last week was Mexican pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah. D see, they're running they're they're they're trying to run a smear campaign against my boys at the time with you, and I'm not having it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, smear campaign's intentional, tim Absolutely, we do it each and every week. This big old potatoes, sacked looking things. Sometimes it's covered and does sometimes it's not U we. It's got two words. Well, it's an initialism or an acronym. What it says is NBA grab back.
Speaker 3: Keep cool up, babies, It's time for the NBA grab bad. You don't like that, Come on, it's a little load to conan. Let's start off with the NFL. B Jeon Robinson Copes is now the highest paid running back in all the football Bijeon signed a three year, sixty six point seven million dollars deal that could include a total of seventy five and incentives. He gets fifty one million guaranteed in thirty seven million at signing twenty two point two annually, makes him the highest paid running back over Saquon Barkley and Christ McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: Well, it's okay, so it's all they always do the AAV now, but it's.
Speaker 3: Not all agents are all about the AAV.
Speaker 2: What's he guaranteed?
Speaker 3: He's guaranteed fifty one million?
Speaker 2: Okay, isn't that really the number?
Speaker 3: Of course, of course it is. But when they do this thing, like when Ian Rappaport and m Schefter sent out the tweet this morning, it's where, oh, he's the highest paid running back of football, which he is, but they make it annually at twenty five that includes all the incentives, so they make it seem like they totally reshaped the running back market. Not really, he's making a little bit more than Christian McCaffrey. And take one Barkley.
Speaker 2: Did you imagine if I was like, well, dude, Derek, you can die. I'm buying you dinner tonight, and you're getting a three hundred dollars dinner and you're like, hell, yeah, I'm aba rido. Now I'm like, well, you'll get an appetizer and if you could run a four minute mile, I'll pay for the rest of the dinner. Yeah, that's effectively, what's an incentives for you? You're like, so I gotta run a four minute miles then I get dinner. You like, yeah, but you're getting that, you're getting calamari.
Speaker 3: I mean realitizers all yours really like there's these tweets when it comes to in centers are so misleading where there's not every little detail in there. So, yes, he's the highest paid running back at football, but twenty five million, I think is different than twenty two million.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're still calling him Bijeon, right because when the last year he came out and he was like, my name is Boujeanjean, and we were like, you're the one that in college that came out with a branded Bijeon.
Speaker 3: Mustard exactly, So now we get it. I'm not having it. No, I'm not having an have it. I love Jean Robinson from his days of Texas and he's pret damn good running back with the Falcons, much like.
Speaker 2: The kid Frank in my high school class who on the first day of school, the teacher said, if you like to be called something different, you know, if your name's like, you know, James, and you want to be Jimmy or jim whatever, let me know. French said, can you call me Frank the tank teacher wasn't having no, I'm not having it anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now what do you think about Travis etn Or is he like to call himself Travis h Chan?
Speaker 2: Well isn't that? Isn't that his name? Yes? And that one is like a prince, like I don't know, there's there's somewhere You're like, Okay, we've been pronouncing it incorrectly.
Speaker 3: It's like a creole pronunciation of that.
Speaker 2: When John Carlo Stanton came at me, I was like, what are we doing? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: If you took the endorsement money, I'm calling you what I wanted you were.
Speaker 2: You were Mike forever. You know what I mean? Now you're Jim Carlo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know we do. That was that. That was a long week with the forty nineers play the Falcons, and I was like, Bjean Robinson, Bjeon, I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I I do endorse that though a little bit more than I liked. Remember Paul George used to wear a different number and then we started calling him PG thirteen. Then he changes number two thirteen. Yeah. I was like, wait, you moved into and.
Speaker 3: Now he's podcast P I have a nickname. You're on the NBA grab NBA. Hours after Bajon signing, the Raven sign Zay Flowers to a four year, one hundred and forty million dollars deal with worth one hundred and eight guaranteed.
Speaker 2: There to be a wide receiver in the ESLN.
Speaker 3: Thirty five million annually ties in with Justin Jefferson for the fourth amongst wide receivers. But many people are asking today who has more of an impact on their team. B Jean Robinson or Jay Flowers doesn't matter, is my response. He's a wide receiver. That's the market. That's the type of money he's gonna make. B Jean Robinson, unfortunately, is a running back. That's the money he's gonna make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's the market for the player. It's the same debate, that not debate. It's the same statement I had for three years talking to you about Rock Perty. Yeah, it's brock Perty worth fifty million dollars. That's what quarterbacks are worth. Is Baker Mayfield worth fifty Do you want a quarterback who's gonna play in and play in a at a top fifteen QB in the league level yeah, it's probably what you gotta pay him somewhere in the mid to forties to hire. So, uh, Save Flowers is in the market for a receiver. How much of his money's guaranteed?
Speaker 3: One hundred and eight.
Speaker 2: It's a nice number. Also, you've invested in Lamark Jackson. Yeah, you know what I mean. But I'll say you've got to have a guy for Lamarta. Throw to Flowers. Fastest receiver in Raven's history to one thousand yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's I mean, there's not a lot of grind their history. Yeah, I mean ak Kwon Bolden maybe their best wide receiver in their history.
Speaker 2: I'm Rory Smith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he probably though, Yeah, I mean Zave Flowers. Yeah, you know, numbers not bad, not a lot of touchdowns. But again, like I gave it pass for Ricky pearsall with that, he gets a lot of catches, gets a lot of yards. I'm surprised he's tied with Justin Jefferson when it comes to the AAV But whatever, that stuff doesn't really matter. Moving on the NBA grab back. Yeah, this is a hell of a story here. Kevin Durant is not scared to speak his mind on social media. In a post comparing this year's seventy six er team the twenty seventeen Warriors, Katie commented saying, ain't close. Laugh my ass off and Jewell MVP recently, Jalen recent Finals MVP MAXI all started the last three years. We all know what Broun does now. Moving on the twenty seventeen Warriors, Lay Thompson never an MVP candidate in nothing, twenty two yard, twenty two points per game, Draymond fourteen points per game, seven seven rebound, six assess six assists, Steph just like Joelle was. I don't get how the Warriors team is better on paper.
Speaker 2: Then this is all what Kevin Durant says.
Speaker 3: Yes, Then Klay Thompson responds on social media saying, hey man, you good. What you using my full government for before he to his name. Then Draymond Green responds to kat saying Katie thought he was on his burner account. I don't like this at all when the ten year anniversary of the twenty seventeen Warriors is on the on the horizon here, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't think Katie thinks of his time with the Warriors. I don't think he Wilton and I regard it, I don't think so. He has any guy ever been more disappointed at two titles and two finals vvps Duran he like it's funny that I think he thinks it tainted his his legacy. But did he just stayed, his legacy would have just been all time great and champion anyway, I think everybody would have viewed him differently he just stayed. I mean, I know that that's how he was viewed initially because he was here for such a short period of time. I think it makes jumping to the Warriors look even worse than the way he thought it looked, because I know it bad to people. When he was up three to one on the Warriors in the Western Conference finals, they come back, they beat him, They go to the finals and they lose. They're up three to one, then they blow it right in the seventy three win season. Then he comes finals, MVP finals, MVP finals, and they lose to the Raptors. When he leaves immediately after three, then everybody's like, well, wow, you really couldn't ever do it without Steph. You only stop there to get the titles and to go on your way and try to build your legacy. Again, which was then building it back up. Had he just stayed, they probably compete for a couple more titles. He's a part of them all. And I don't think that that stain stays on him or that stink in quite the same way, because then it's oh, you went there and you made it your career. Instead you went there and you made it a pit stop to kind of check a box is what feels like more. And I think he's sort of feeling that because he knows he ain't getting another one. No, he ain't getting anymore.
Speaker 3: And he's shown to be honestly a bad teammate, Like we see what's going on with him in the Rockets right now. And I don't remember him and Klay Thompson ever being really close. It was really where him and Steph are really good friends. Everybody else in the roster I'm not so sure about. But I don't like this where I agree with you, coachse when it comes to responding to this post. I mean, he might be right, but at the same time, like you see everybody on this team that were brothers together being like, hey, come on, man, that's my team. What are you talking about? Where Katie's like, Eh, you know this, This seventy six ers team is way Breton the Warriors. I'm with you. I don't think he's proud to be on that team. Once upon a time, four O.
Speaker 2: Witched on the Golden State Lumber and showed him text line just says dude. Growing up, I had a really good friend who used to eat Cheetos and Doritos while playing video games, and his controllers would be covered in cheese dust ew gnarly, he says, gave me such bad PTSD. Even now, I refuse to let anyone, even myself snack while gaming.
Speaker 3: Hmm, yeah, I mean you got to be mindful of how the cheto does. It could be on your finger.
Speaker 2: Tel You can't you can't be doing that. Can't be haven' Cheeto dst all lot of you. Uh, moving on the thank you.
Speaker 3: According to Ken Rosenthal, the Texas Rangers told Jacob to Grom they would make a deal happen with Atlanta if he waved his no trade claws. He chose to climb the Gram told reporters that he wants to be in Texas, that he signed here to win a World Series like he did with the first contract he signed in twenty twenty three quote, I want to win here. I signed a win here. We could win here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never have a problem with the player. Look, if you sign a contract and you negotiate into your contract the note trade clause, even to specific teams. It's the thing with the with the Giants and a Damas and Chapman. Like, people are like, would Matt Chapman really not want to get traded because he's got kids and because he likes being like, yeah, dude, he decided to sign here. He wanted the right to refuse. And now here's the thing. When a guy's got multiple years left on a deal like Chapman or de Grom and d Grom, by the way, is thirty eight years old or something. He's got two years left. I think he's got one year and then a club option at twenty million when he's age forty. He ain't gonna play somewhere else. This is the last big major contract he's signing. He's got kids, he's got a family. He's like, I'm not I think he's got kids. He's like, dude, I moved my family here, I moved my life here. This is where I want to be. Same goes for Chapman, especially if he got kids in school and a wife who just had a baby. You're like, am I gonna move my life again across the country somewhere else just to come back? Or can I make this the remainder of my life until I decide I want to move In the final year of a deal that said, if you could pick three franchises in all of sports where they're like Derek Papa, you cannot be traded to this team. Which three franchises would you never want to be a member of? Ooh, I'm going Dodgers one. Okay, but I do want to play on the West Coast.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's close to its close to where he grew up there that I'll go Dodgers one. I'll go, Uh what's.
Speaker 3: Going across the board and sports across the board.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play for the Washington Wizards, Dude, I'm not gonna do with the Wizards on. I'm go think I'm out on the Wizards, and you know who else I'm out on. I'm out of the Cleveland Browns. I think those are my three. I think I'm gonna go with Dodgers, Wiz Browns.
Speaker 3: I would go Browns. I woulda go Wizards. I'mould go Sacramento as too. I don't want to play for that team right now?
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 2: Did you get to watch your Raiders play?
Speaker 3: No? I'm good. Oh come on, okay, last one the NBA grab bag.
Speaker 2: NBA, dude, we needed one.
Speaker 3: This is straight from the New York Post. A Spider Man screening in Columbia was evacuated after one of the audience members suffered from an extreme fart attack. Come on, this is straight from the article. The gas leak occurred on August second on Spider Man Brand New Day at the Cinema Columbia Multiplex. The theater goers proverbial pumpkin bomb filled the dark intorio.
Speaker 2: Green Goblin reference with a horrible.
Speaker 3: Odor, prompting audience members to flee their seats in disgust. Hundreds of hundreds of film fans were portably evacuated into the hallway. But it shows in a gas film fans mulling about the corridor alongside someone dressed in a full Spider Man suit.
Speaker 2: Ye, dude, I can use the term of gas.
Speaker 3: That was That was well done.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're saying somebody ripped ass so bad, somebody so bad. Somebody was cutting ass at of Spider Man screening. Not the one I was at afterwards when I saw a dude covered in cheetah dust. Right, Uh, not the one I was at. But you're saying in Columbia, somebody cut out so bad that it cleared out the theater, the entire theater. Now, Derek, you as are our resident fart truther, do you believe this existed? Do you believe? Do you believe?
Speaker 3: I've seen the footage. There's there's numerous people. There's a poor bastard drissed up as Spider Man on his phone and be like, yeah, man, he wants to risk the movie stints in there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're going I hope it didn't. If you were there, you'd be like, come on, I didn't even get to the bath scene.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: A hold on, Yeah, that's the that's a real one. There's a fart true that you think about you. I'm saying to me, this is classic, like stink bomb stuff.
Speaker 3: Like someone actually because what was the headline.
Speaker 2: The headline of the article was something I forgot, I forgot I don't have. The headline of the article was a riot. It was like that that made the I think I got the headline for you if you give be just one second.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I've heard people rip ass and movies before, never where it clears the entire theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's dude. That's because that's got a waft and linger and.
Speaker 3: Usually someone just laughs and someone's like, come on, No.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, is like the whole theater, like the projector.
Speaker 3: Is like, all right, cut it off.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it, dude, I know, but it's like burning eyes and everything. No I think it say. I think that's got to be a stink bump. I don't buy. I don't buy that somebody actually did it.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for the guy dress up as Spider Man. You believe like he's not the loser in.
Speaker 2: That sitution, and you know he can't take his mask off. No, I mean yeah, it's just oh mantas like breathe inside that thing, you kid, it's his entire theater evacuated during Spider Man screening. Dude to moviegoers, uncontrollable bout of rotten flageolets. It was about dude, like can't we're in the ring.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that horrible one gets everything. They're like they're it sounds like a trumpet.
Speaker 2: Like it's foreman going toe to toe. Dude, he's with a bout stop playing that too.
Speaker 3: No, I love that. It's musical.
Speaker 2: That is your NBA grad Tuesday, August fourth, twenty twenty six. Uh, we do have giants pregame coming up in what about a half hour four oh five pregame for a five o five first pitch. Here's the deal I got. Timmy is sitting in today. It's been experience. We haven't done it in a while. I'm thrilled to do this, damn right. We used to do it every single Tuesday with Tim. He would give us a sports take, a slice of life take, and then a bit of trivia, and you do here tonight at the bitter Do you still do that, Tim, or did you get Wally pipped by that one? Dude? I want to do what's trying to steal Tim's Good's his name of that night as well. We call him the Usurper. And Tim will be tonight at the year the greatest trivia in America at the bitter End, and we'll do it in a bit we call Tim's Tuesday Takes in trivia. Next, it's Dirty Work. It's a Tuesday. It's the greatest show in America and it's only here on the fart Truth Leader.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dirty Work. Adam Copeland and Derek Popa on K and B R one oh four, five six eighty Am the Sports Leader.
Speaker 2: Thirty Work on a Tuesday afternoon. Adam Copeland t Pop, Tim Webbinger out with the Giants pregame four oh five for a five o five first pitch Mackenzie Gore against Blade Tidwell tonight for the Giants. We did tell you earlier that Bryce Elder's dealing with a little thumb. Brews, yes, not on the line up again today. They think he's gonna start at first tomorrow to anybody tell us, says he'll be ailable to pinch run tonight if necessary necessary.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm twenty five two elks saying that we may not see Matt Sheman the rest of this season, Well what yeah, he got an Mriri's gonna see a specialist on that abdominal injury and we'll see if it comes back.
Speaker 2: If match happens in there, he's like, boom your mouth. He's like, you're a Midland doctor from Midland. You just don't want me to play. I don't know if Matt Chavan's doing that. I don't like he is. There's probably monctors. Come on, it's wild Man's wild. How many injuries the Giants have had? It's more injury to insult, any injury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Casey Schmand, Trevor McDonald and now it kuld be Matt Chefan.
Speaker 2: Bat ol bait. Yeah, self inflicted but still well the first one, I'm gonna go self inflicted. Okay, when the team says we're not paying you, I'm gonna go self inflicted.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The second part of the injury, yeah, the self inflicted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Probably the team's not paying that, I know.
Speaker 3: But he came out and said it.
Speaker 2: It was bad. When Buster was like, yeah, you know, we wish him well in his rehab, yeah, I was like, oh, he ain't gonna yikes. All right, we got to get into it here because we do have a Giants pregame in about twenty five minutes. We used to do it every week on Tuesdays. Tim every Tuesday night hosts trivia at the Bitter n Oh, Yeah, whats going going? Tim eight eight thirty eight o'clock eight o'clock tonight, eight thirty. You won't tell you want to have a seat? He packed of the gills. It fills up fast. You get thirt eight thirty. Good luck. You save your trivia for next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and get some cheetos.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll hear some trivia tonight that you will are in this edition of Tim's Tuesday Takes and Trivia that you will hear tonight at the bitter end. It's a Sports Sega, Slice of life take and a bit of trivia. Tim, Why don't you open it up?
Speaker 1: It's time for Tim's Tuesday Takes and Trivia on K and BR the Takes Leader. What up?
Speaker 2: Timmy back for some Tim's Tuesday Takes in trivia. They don't call him Tim the horn Man Web for nothing.
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 5: Somebody on the chat today called me Tim the filth Man. I don't remember that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that one though.
Speaker 2: Somebody somebody called us, uh something filth last week that we really liked. I forget filth, filth heads, leader, filth. I forget if they.
Speaker 3: Called this the fifth Leader.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they called us.
Speaker 3: They I mean, they call you the Tim the Mayo man Webb got Mayo.
Speaker 2: To Essentially, usually it's manas Tim Webb. Man is Tim Web like the clinic Mayo Tim.
Speaker 5: They even got Tim Tubans, Tim.
Speaker 2: And I forgot about that Tubans mostly because of your your zoom uh, because of your zoom fiasca, Tim.
Speaker 3: We all know about that.
Speaker 5: I forgot the old stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, what do you got for Simmy got.
Speaker 3: A sports take?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, we'll try to keep us a little more brief than normal.
Speaker 3: By the way, why would we do that?
Speaker 5: One of my absolutely, one of my absolute favorite bits that you guys did over the last couple of weeks was the compliments sandwiches, which I kind of I got yesterday when I was asked to do this show. They said, thank you so much for doing dirty work. You're the absolute last resort.
Speaker 3: It can't be that bad.
Speaker 2: I love to because the compliment sandwiches, I said, it's usually more of an insult sandwich with compliment bread. Yeah, because it's compliments. It's really the inners that what make the sandwich. You never say I had a wheat bread sandwich. You'd be like, yeah, but what was in between the bread?
Speaker 3: Well, what about the compliments sauced him.
Speaker 5: My favorite was the open face compliment sandwich.
Speaker 3: It's really just an insult.
Speaker 2: Open face compliment. Sandwiches were you give a compliment? I mean, you just say something mean at the end of that's it. That's the end of it. You don't go anywhere else. Not a great chick. What you got? Forced him.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, me and you talked about this a little bit the other day, and I just simply as a Giants fan, I don't know about you guys, but when I heard the Trek scoobl no news, I wasn't even that mad. I was kind of just like yeah, because simply I'm all mad at out. I don't have any more mad in me. You know, like, if I look at the Giants and I go, they're eighteen under five hundred. I don't even want to think about how many games the Dodgers are over five hundred.
Speaker 3: I can't even thin.
Speaker 5: Fathom that Gulf of America of how big that is in between where the Dodgers are and where the Giants are. And it sucks that Derek Schouble is going to the Dodgers, but it's essentially an all star team anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of just all.
Speaker 3: Done being mad.
Speaker 5: It's like I was almost more expecting it to be honest, just like, yeah, of course they did it. Had he gone to any other team, I probably would have been more surprised me like, wow, okay, well you know Detroit's clearly moving on from their I mean, his numbers are incredible, by the way he is pitching tonight. We talked about it. I don't know what do you guys think? Were you just kind of mad at out?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have any mad left more mad than me.
Speaker 2: Why I told you I wasn't even you know, I don't even care anymore.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: We didn't even get to talk nighters today. That's my biggest disappointment.
Speaker 3: We got plenty of time.
Speaker 2: I hope, Yeah, I hope. So keep to yourself, Buster, I stay out of Oyata.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the better thing that Tim said to me, and he didn't come with this sort of angle on it was after the trade happened. I came in yesterday, Tim goes Amber. Remember last year when we did Tim's takes in front, Remember just before the twenty twenty five baseball season, and Tim said, here's my take voice it sucks being a Dodger fan, because all the matters is winning. You don't care if it. And then they won a secondation still one, you had a Toddy in the playoffs, striking out ten, hitting three bombs or whatever, and the other I was like, is that the greatest game? But he's ever played? Ever? And Tim was at the end of that year. He's like, yeah, yeah, that's a bad take. It's a bad take. It doesn't suck to be a Dodger fan. He sort of said the same thing to me yesterday when I got here. He's like, I mean, it's sort of better that it was Schooble than he was the Dodgers, right, it's better than than anybody else. I was like, not really, no, it's not better. But I also to the point that Tim's making, like the Giants got to stop beating themselves. Jane Town, we got, we got like, you don't talk about family business outside the family. I can't worry about your house burning down before I put the fire out over here, you know. I mean, I'm not I can't be going to battle with you before I get my ducks in a row. So I'm like, while am I upset? Yeah, I guess i'd be more upset if the Giants were a playoff team. I'd be more upset if it was twenty twenty one on their pay, had the number one die, Like they went and they got Max Scherzer, right, they went, they got Danny Duffy, didn't help them that postseason. But yeah, I'd be way more upset if the Giants were in it, because, as I said, I'm half expecting this time next year we're sitting here discussing a potential four peat. That's like totally on the table.
Speaker 3: It is on the table. I mean, it's not a surprise. Jeff Pass was talking about lockout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can stop them fall.
Speaker 3: I mean, like that's maybe what owners we're hoping for is let's let's send him to the Dodgers. That way. We have an argument about the offseason, the CBA.
Speaker 2: The owners aren't colluding here. There's no owners colluding to you on that. It's a trade. I don't understand anybody who says the owners this is what they want. I'm like, dude, this has nothing to do with it. It was a single trade for an expiring contract. There's no ownership, there's no any CBA anything that has anything to do with this. Deal, except that nobody else will do it. The Dodgers are willing to pick up the salary for the remainder of this season, and they're willing to give up the prospects. Any team in baseball could have done this. You're just mad. We're all mad because it happens to be the Dodgers yet again. They're willing to do things. But there's nothing this could happen and will happen again once the new CBA signed. This has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: It's a free agency I would say Giants fans shouldn't be mad, but I think it's the timing of the news because it happened simultaneously we're getting walked off by the Padres. So if you were invested in that game, you're like, oh god, what else could happen?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. It's also like we're giving everybody away. Yeah, everybody get off this roster. So am I mad at out? Sim Yeah, I'm just tired.
Speaker 5: Madeah. It's like when Yamamoto and then Sasaki signed with him, It's like, all right, well, next year, look at the next best Javanese player. It's gonna happen again.
Speaker 2: What's you saying? What's he saying? A green mile? Tired?
Speaker 1: Boss?
Speaker 2: You say that, Yeah, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: You want some corn bread? That mouse?
Speaker 5: Whatever?
Speaker 2: I'm tired? Boss? All Right? What else we got? We got a slice of life?
Speaker 1: Take?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, a couple of slices of lives that I heard from you guys that I also thought might be worth noting. People are giving Derek crap about having a manicure is not a thing?
Speaker 2: Derek, No, DearS won't get one. No, no, no, no no. Derek says it's not his thing. He says he's a post I'm not really anybody.
Speaker 3: He's young. But Danielofski brought this up on Get Up the other day, where he was like, men should not get pedicures. I disagree, and I ask, he's an animal. I don't have that. Take Coach has got a pedicure. I think Danny's got what have a pedicure?
Speaker 2: I've hatten several. It's it's a part of my self grooming.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Danny actually has not had a pedicure. Danny just said I went to one of those things in like a Mexico, Hawaii where those little goldfish eat the dud skin off.
Speaker 3: Tan.
Speaker 5: Have you ever got a pedic You never had a pedicure. I'm not against it. I don't want anybody to see my feet.
Speaker 3: They're grosses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they wouldn't. You wouldn't feel that way if you boys would get a pedicure.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm comfortable on my feet.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 3: I'm not showing him for the only fans on the.
Speaker 2: YouTube side right now. You got to pay extra for that, pay extra for that kind of ye dude, you got it? I mean, I don't know, man, you're missing out. It feels nice.
Speaker 3: It's just not for me, it's not for you.
Speaker 5: A turkey bacon, well got like.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just like I you know, I like bacon, and I mean in turkey bacon it's a health.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's not the point. Again, Derek is mincing, Worri is changing his take here what your statement was? Not sure I can tell the difference.
Speaker 3: Oh did I say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You did that? That was an alarming take.
Speaker 3: Did I say that you did take that?
Speaker 2: You do not even denying that's how you know it's like on the tape. No, no, no, you did say You're like, I'm not. You're like, I'm not trying to even tell it's nothing different.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, yes, yes, yes, I did right. Regular bacon's better Chris beer. But turkey bacon's not bad.
Speaker 2: How are you preparing your turkey bacon?
Speaker 3: Am I preparing it? I put it on the pan after I make my eggs.
Speaker 2: It's already cooked me.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to cook it.
Speaker 2: You can just microwave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to put on the pan.
Speaker 2: Does it fry up to say? Does it get crispy?
Speaker 3: Not the same way?
Speaker 2: And it's still sort of it's gotta It doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of spat bacon.
Speaker 2: It's not a lot of spine spine.
Speaker 3: That baineless bacon. No bat spineless for reading apparently, Well, I'll make it real quick.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So those were two slices of lives that I like that. You guys are kind of done on the show. What do you think gets stupider? Because I've encountered both of these in the last month. Honking at a way moo or trying to tip away mo.
Speaker 3: I'll honking it away. Mo's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's the worst. I see it every day. I see it every day because people at Northfeat are so many streets to get all tied up, but so many waymos over there.
Speaker 3: I mean you could yuck my yum on this one too. Not getting in a weaimo, huhuh. Seen seen too many disasters where people are stuck in a red light that thing doesn't move.
Speaker 2: Now, you've seen too many disasters. Where were you during these disasters?
Speaker 3: Watching?
Speaker 2: Standing there your phone?
Speaker 3: You want me to do in the front seat? All right, Waymo, I'm in charged.
Speaker 2: Now you might be the one that nobody should have wants to have, like a life crisis around on the street.
Speaker 3: What what the hell am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: You're like watching? Well, i'd be bad too, because then you'd just be a grab bag story if.
Speaker 5: It was me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. People get in the front seat.
Speaker 2: So you've never done a WAYMO ride?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing it?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Because they're they they break, they they malfunction. I'll take you in rue, I'm not trusting these robos.
Speaker 2: You would What if I took us in a Waymo to get a pedicant?
Speaker 3: No, that's way too.
Speaker 2: Did there be another good memory for us to have the pedicures? Maybe remember that day we hung out maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: But then the robots has those memories, and then it could to get us memories, slave us all. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you like afraid to get in one?
Speaker 3: Not afraid? I've just seen them malfunction too much.
Speaker 2: I come on, man, they're safer than human drivers.
Speaker 3: I'm not even the Tesla guy. My dad loves his tests.
Speaker 2: I love my Tessie, but like I like to drive my car. It's my bestie and a testie sorry, best friend. One of my favorite tracks.
Speaker 3: Sue me, But I hate technology.
Speaker 2: You No, you don't you worse to honk in a way moo, Probably it'll honk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 5: Kind of tip away.
Speaker 3: Mo's who are you tipping?
Speaker 2: I'm tipping the company. But that's insane, brutal.
Speaker 5: Well, that's tough.
Speaker 3: But like people are seeing you like honk a a robot Like that's that's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Well you should just have to self shame where you're like, what the hell what did I just do?
Speaker 2: Reminds me of a Mitch heedburgd joke where he's like, so I kind of think we should only get one month, one honk a month on the car horn. He's like that way somebody cuts you off, you get a hog, nothing comes out, and you're like, damn it.
Speaker 3: I wish they had to see it.
Speaker 2: Ricky on the side walk, It's like it's what he's like, honk to say what.
Speaker 3: You literally did that to me yesterday when he would drive it by and I was like he was saw me on the street. Quarter.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was driving. I was driving home yesterday and Derek was walking apart. I rolled the window down and Timmy and I dropped on him the the old Newman.
Speaker 3: Nice game, pretty far?
Speaker 2: What else you got to me? We got trivia?
Speaker 5: We'll give trivia, okay, nice and easy start. How high is the crossbar on a football goal post?
Speaker 3: How high? Ooh? How high? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's because you see, guys don't get like a basketball. Yeah, so I'm gonna go, are we gonna go ten feet? Or we go like nine and a half feet? I think do you think it's around number a half?
Speaker 3: I think it's now. I think it's on the money. I think I'm gonna go say ten, I'm gonna go ten feet. My career has done it a game?
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, how about that? I was only thinking about the dunk you see coups.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite memory with you right now?
Speaker 2: He was shut shut your hole, bro?
Speaker 3: What else you got to this beverage?
Speaker 5: You can still buy? It was first marketed with hillbilly themed advertising, since its name is a euphemism for moonshine.
Speaker 2: You know it is what It was advertised with hillbilly themed advertise For a while.
Speaker 5: It was hillbilly themed to advertise it since its name is a euphemism for moonshine. But it's not anymore, not anymore.
Speaker 2: It's just a it's an alcoholic beverage or it's not.
Speaker 5: You're telling us want to tell you what type of beverage? I feel like I give it away? Okay, so you don't need to be an adult to drink it.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking Fanta. You think that's a euphemism for moons No, just came in my mind. Don't you want to want a fantom dude?
Speaker 2: Root beer?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, root beer?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Boys, mountain dew.
Speaker 5: Mountain is as an old timey term for.
Speaker 2: An I'll trade the crab juice plus dude where I don't know, man, I'm a Baja blast manager. There you go. I tell you about that time. My h my teacher, mister Showers and moroa, what U mister Showers were we were having like silent reading after it was like Showers, dude. He would always say the first discow, He's like, my name is a sentence. Stephen Showers like all right, du yeah, what on, mister Showers.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good, dude.
Speaker 2: We had those like old like like buildings in our the windows in our classrooms where the top part would push out with the bottom part of pull in. Yeah, so it wasn't like a full windows I push out. So we were sitting there like after lunch we'd have like our home room, we'd have to like read like ssru. And so there's a kid in my class I remember, Lawrence is sitting there. You're not but you could have like water or whatever, and you're underdesk. We couldn't have soda right after lunch? Did He sitting there in silence, and he had a mountain dew sitting by the window, and mister Showers walks over, picks up the mountain dew, takes the top off. Dude, he dumps it out the window and he goes mountain dew, mountain don't pretty good? Pretty good line, dude. Yeah, we got to kick. Yeah, it was pretty bad. Did he talk there for like forty years? Man? He was a man.
Speaker 3: Nice, he was a man.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you, by the way, that this segment of girty Work has sponsored It's a super to Me Too by Redwood Credit Union for You for Community for seventy five years doing RCU you today at REDWOODSEU dot org. So we're one for two on the trivia we got on. Time for one more to me maybe on the other side. All right, well, if I just sit here, then you'll have to do it. No, come on, all right, fine, maybe one won't get one more trivia on the other side. That was almost a complete edition of Tim's Tuesday Takes and trivia. Will take quas good again when we come on back. We'll get one more question wrong and then we'll put the show to bed. It's ready for the Giants and the Rangers only here on the sports Leader.
Speaker 1: Time for Dirty Work to put this show to bed?
Speaker 3: Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: I don't need a bed on the sports Leader.
Speaker 2: Then you will go to sleep, all right?
Speaker 3: It put you to sleep in you know?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no dirty.
Speaker 2: Word better on Tuesday after it out I'm copling deepop Tim Webb. Fun hanging out with you. Tim.
Speaker 3: Good to you back bro mission Man.
Speaker 5: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Let me see you every day and in like a week. I won't miss you ever. I'll spend every weekend with Tim.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of Tim.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of Tim, a lot of time as much Tim. It's a lot of Tim. Anyway, we got Giants preheum four oh five, five on five, first pitch, it's gonna be uh Mackenzie Gore left. He going up against Blade Tidwell and as we put it out earlier, Matt Chapman potentially could miss the Raider the season is.
Speaker 3: That too, was saying he's gonna see a specialist on this abdominal strain and yeah, now looking good for that Chapman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's been out for a considerable amount of time now. We thought he'd be back sometimes shortly after the All Star break, and he remains shelved right now. So one more game in Texas tomorrow after tonight's games, so two more total, but after today tomorrow eleven thirty five first pitch, a ten to thirty five pre game, so litt thirty five minutes of silver tomorrow nice and then off day on Thursday for the Giants and then back home Friday, where I believe we'll be at the ballpark. Yes we will for the Tigers coming to town. No scooable, no scoopabol all right, hell of a series, all right, hell of a series Giants and the Tigers. On Friday, we'll be at the ballpark at fifty eight Social for a full show and then some yes, and then some and the Giants are home for a boy, it's a that's a three series homestand you get Tigers in town in Houston and the Rockies. So Giants are home on Friday there not back on the road until the eighteenth. Alright, pretty good? So yeah, and then a week from Thursday the first preseason game. When is When is the Hall of Fame game?
Speaker 3: This Thursday?
Speaker 2: Friday? That is Thursday. That's always the first one.
Speaker 3: We got Beck versus picket? Can he picket? Of the Panthers versus Carts? And Beck?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: The tilt?
Speaker 2: Can he pick it? Where's where's Beck? It's Panthers?
Speaker 3: And yeah he's he's with the Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Oh Panther's Cardinalscuse me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rookie.
Speaker 2: That's the game.
Speaker 3: It's a Hall of Fame game. Baby, I never watch five minutes and that you're like, I'm good, Well, you watch.
Speaker 2: Five minutes of the I mean I watched five minutes of the teams all year, of course. But right who's taking the home team?
Speaker 3: Got a check? I actually have no idea, not that it matters, just now it doesn't Arizona Home Street. You know Tom Brady made his debut against the Niners.
Speaker 2: In the Hall of Fame game. Yeah, against Carmazi.
Speaker 3: Did he played a goat farmer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He has fives. All right, let's let's get out of here, Tim, But you got a note to self forest students.
Speaker 3: You put this thing to bed, an early note. Oh we got three minutes my bed, Tim, Sorry.
Speaker 5: I was setting up a visual element.
Speaker 3: Baby. Look at that, baby, I wanted them.
Speaker 5: I want to say congratulations to my younger brother Pat who is a member of the Filth and his wife Jessica Rose Webb on the twenty ninth of last week at eight o seven am and she was seven point nine pounds. So there she is on the chat. She's beautiful.
Speaker 3: We love her, just beautiful.
Speaker 2: But just to be clear you did not already do this in the mid day show.
Speaker 3: Did you absolutely not know? Okay, he was saving the baby news for us.
Speaker 2: I was gonna I was gonna shoot down this baby news in a heartbeat if you'd already done that.
Speaker 3: Oh, we don't. We don't imagine.
Speaker 2: I reject you, baby, I reject the baby.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Congratulations that we love Pat, Dude, Pat's the man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gianna is her name, Gianna Rose, Janna Rose, beautiful, beautiful, and Tim's goodavy back on the show man. Note to self For a guy that hasn't seen The New Spider Man, I know a lot about that Florence Pucy And yeah, dude, you.
Speaker 2: Want to get you want to get back into that. I want to tell us more about how you know that for you page man, it just pops up and yeah, dude, you gotta you can't be opening that for you page in public transit.
Speaker 3: Oh, I never do.
Speaker 2: It's a dangerous game, especially the gym, the way the fo you is rarely things that I would like actually click on. It's just like, hey, guess what we got? Yeah, but checked out this butt? Yeah a look at this, I.
Speaker 3: Mean seriously, but also like, hey, it's Florence p In this scene, I'm like, oh, what is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, she's rocking a Russian accent as the as the Black Wood.
Speaker 3: I've seen what was the first movie where she was rocking the Russian accent.
Speaker 2: It's called Black Widow. Okay, yeah, with Scarlett Johanson. Right, she's your sister, gotcha, they're both part of the Red Room. Okay, they're black Widows technically. Yeah, she's like the lone one.
Speaker 3: I guess, I hear you.
Speaker 2: I don't know where else to go. Okay, I've seen that one. Yeah, oh you've seen Black Widow for whatever reason. Yeah, all right, Uh no to sell Man, I wasn't prepared. Free to bet, all right, that's gonna do it. It's good. I don't know. I don't know how's supposed to go. I didn't have one already. It's gonna do it for dirty work on a Tuesday afternoon, Adam Copland deep pop out the best one. So you can't have one prepared, think about I forgot, I forgot, I always forgot. I have to do one. That's it, dude. Yeah, I don't know. Save Dark four. Uh, that's that's all we got for you today. All right, all right, we'll take your quick break. Well, I don't know where, not if we're just gonna hand it over, I don't know where I'm going around.
Speaker 3: The park next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for anybody that needs to hear it. How's this? It gets easier every day, It gets a little easier. Just got to do it every day. That's the dirty work, but it does get easier. The Giants and the Rangers, Game two of a three game series starts right now.
Speaker 1: Do your dirty work. Go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do your dirty work. O.