Speaker 1: John Miller back here at Oracle Park. The Giants with a seven to one win. Will review the game with some of the highlights here momentarily, but now let's go places with the Toyota out of town scoreboard. The Blue Jays over the Yankees four to one in Canada. Two in a row for the Jays. There, they're on a roll all of a sudden. The Cardinals eight to four winners over the Cubs at Wrigley Field, and earlier top two teams in the American League Central had to head. The White Sox won two out of three in that series. They beat the Tigers four to three. Hicks got the win over Summers in that one. The Dodgers played the Brewers at home a little bit later from now at LA's Dodgers Stadium in a great matchup Misowski for the Brewers and Robleski, the young lefty who was on the All Star team for LA. That's the Toyota scoreboard here. The Giants after the Rockies scored with a run in the third and had a one to nothing lead with one out in the last of their it was Drew Gilbert has been swinging the bat really well. First time he's ever hit in the leadoff spot this year for the Giants, and he got hold of one. Now the pitch he hammers one deep in the right field way back there still going.
Speaker 2: Pill up.
Speaker 1: Over the twenty four foot high wall onto the arcade, and Gilbert has tied this game with a line drive home run. On you. Yeah, so Gilbert would be heard from again in the next thing. The Giants got a couple of hits Lee and Bassabi, then a walk to Cavanon, had the bases loaded, and Turner Hill, in his major league debut, got his first big league RBI.
Speaker 2: Lorenzo at the belt. The pitch swinging a high fly ball the left going back is McCarthy and he's gonna no, it's gonna be the center fielder Carrig making the catch. Coming to the score is Jungle Lee and Turner Hill has got his first major league.
Speaker 1: In how about that? Yeah, so a nice moment. And there's about forty tickets that he left for this game. Family and friends had something to cheer about. Kennedy got hit by a pitch. Then there was a force out by Costs, so they had the bases loaded, but just the one run in for Drew Gilbert bases are.
Speaker 2: Loaded in the three to one pitch. Here it is to Gilbert and he wrapped it up the middle and that's a BaseT. One run scores, two run scores. Gilbert with the base set and the Giants lead four to one.
Speaker 1: All right, so that was a big one. We'll make that the Giants hit of the game, sponsored by el Sa Rito Honda. More than just a car dealership, there family a lefty Mushinski came in with Devers coming up next the pitch, swinging.
Speaker 2: A fly ball down the left field line. McCarthy on the move. It's a fair ball and it bounces over the wall for a ground roll double. It'll knock in Costs and devors as a ground world double at an RBI and it's nout five towards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think it would have been two RBIs had it stayed in play. And then next up in fact am I Yeah, I think I'm ahead of myself. There was a wild pitch that got Gilbert home, and then it was Bryce Eldridge.
Speaker 2: Here's the one one swinging the line drive base it centerfield. Devers scores an RBI single for Eldridge.
Speaker 1: And that made it seven to one and that was the final. The Giants right header logan web will make him the difference maker of the game. Six. Strolling to get the Win sponsored my Greennick Academy Training Tomorrow's Healthcare he Rose. For more information, visit Grenick dot edu. That's g U r n I c K dot E d U. We'll see you tomorrow. The rubber match of the season, Series one five Oracle Part twelve oh five on the radio thanks to Darren Chan, Rafael Corral and Kyle Harr. I'm John Miller say so long from Oracle Park. The Giants over the Rockies seven to one.