Speaker 1: Giving you the day's headlines with the right context. It's the John Phillip.
Speaker 2: Show and very Happy Tuesday to you at twelve oh six in the West, It's the Join Phillips Show, mister Randy Weggs in Culver City.
Speaker 1: John We're broadcasting live on the radio on seven ninety KABC in Southern California, eight ten KSFO in the Bay and now we broadcast live on video every single day. You can watch us for all three hours at Johnny Don't Like dot Com. That's Johnny Don't Like dot Com. Takes you right to the YouTube channel. While you're there, hang out for a while. We're here till three. Hit the subscribe buttons. All of our content goes to your homepage. Hit the bell if you want to be notified every time we go live, and hit that thumbs up button, the like button, and tell YouTube that this show is popular and they should push it out to more people.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred two two two five two two two is the telephone number one one hundred two two two five two two two. And if you're watching us live at Johnny don't Like dot Com right now, you can see that I am sporting.
Speaker 1: Let me stand up here oh boy a big a.
Speaker 2: I'm sporting my Angel shirt today because I went to the game last night and watched them lose an extra innings.
Speaker 1: What's the drive home like when they lose? I got home at midnight. That's late for you. You go to bet at like eight, I do?
Speaker 2: I do? And I thought, you know what, though, I can't leave early because Mike Trout was going to bat, Zach Netto was going to bat, Nolan Shawnawell was going to bat. We're going to come back and win this thing. And of course I left disappointed yet again.
Speaker 1: Well, Johnny, you were disappointed last night. But how about I get you in the right mood. Let's start off today with something we haven't had a chance to do in quite a while. There was a very special guest at this morning's La City Council meeting, and that very special guest is a man by the name of three in Shrimp. He's back, he's back, and he had some things to say about the conditions on Figueroa. Without further ado, here is three in Shrimp at the La City Council meeting.
Speaker 3: So I'm here to talking about the recent that the crime hike on the Figaroa Street. I see that. I remember that was one month or two months ago. LPD did a special operation in Figaroa and I remember they pastated legislay one hundred and thirteen people. And then after that and right now when I go back to Figaroa, all of the people are still coming back to the street. It seems like all of your special LPD operation works for one.
Speaker 1: Week pretty much when the when the World Cup happened. After that, I let the prostitution thrive, world's oldest profession.
Speaker 3: For a week. You got a girls coming from all over the world coming to the city of Los Angeles, Figaroa Street to pursue their dream, their dream, their American dream, to become an American All Star prostitute.
Speaker 2: American all Star prostitute, not just city old prostitute, an American all Star prostitute.
Speaker 1: This is where the best of the best convened to do, you know what. Street.
Speaker 3: So I just feels like LAPD can only takeing care of the crime on figure War Street for one week and then the other fifty one week of the year, nobody cares. I disagree with the city attorney, I disagree with our council member Blue mandingo. Where is your mandingo on the Figaroa Street? Where is the one we're taking care of the criminals with your bandingo girls?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. There's so much actual civics going on at city Hall every single day. Well, it's like mister Smith goes to Washington, isn't it. Speaking of mister Smith goes to Washington. Somebody ditched the state. That's right.
Speaker 2: Gavin Newsom says, his work here is complete, so it's time for him to go to the state of Michigan to campaign on behalf of Abdul all Sied and other Democrats running for office in that swing state.
Speaker 1: Gavin Newsom because there's nothing going on here that deserves his attention. Not homelessness, not crime, not fires, not the legislative session, the housing crisis, the energy crisis, None of that matters. He needs to go spend a week in Michigan to campaign for Democrats up and down that state.
Speaker 2: And have you seen that Abdul all Sayed is putting out music vide videos where he's portraying the Blues Clues guy and he's doing country Western music videos. Well, the theater kids are now in control of the world. They know how to get attention. This is what the one thing that the Democrat Party doesn't want to destroy here with this strange relationship with the DSA is there's a lot of young people running who have some sort of charisma and they know how to get attention on social media, which is the exact opposite of a Chuck Schumer type. I like that woman that was running against him in the primary, the loud one with the big sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Was that Mallory? Yeah, the one I call Haley Mills. Well, let's see what Gavin is doing as he ditched the state to go kiss the ring in Michigan. Here is Fox forty in Sacramento.
Speaker 4: Fox Sport is your local election headquarters. Gavin Newsom is on the campaign trail out of state the California governors in Michigan today campaigning for Democrats ahead of the November midterms, and he's making no secret of his goald.
Speaker 1: Do you think Abdul wanted to meet with Gavin or was this just kind of forced upon him? Could be an arranged marriage?
Speaker 2: And why is it, by the way that he always has the shirt unbuttoned down to his navel, yet he makes his wife wear the key.
Speaker 1: Job Okay, then, no, it's true.
Speaker 2: Every time I see her she's all covered up, But he looks like he's ready to get it on with a prostitute.
Speaker 4: Taking on President Trump and securing a Democratic majority in Congress. Republicans, though, accused Newsom of trying to build his own national profile ahead of a potential twenty twenty eight run for president.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me that Gavin Newsom only cares about himself? That's hard to believe.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining us tonight for Fox forty News at five thirty. I'm Niki Lorenzo. Fox forty Capitol reporter Aton Wallace has a look at who knew some plans to meet within Michigan and has reaction from critics.
Speaker 5: To maying, sure that we win the United States Senate.
Speaker 6: California Governor Gavin knew something with that message as he campaigns with Democrats in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Wait, wasn't he the guy that wanted to ban all the cars that rely on oil?
Speaker 1: Yes, and in fact, we have a mandate that we cannot buy gas powered cars as of twenty thirty five, nine years from now, and he went to Michigan, where all the cars are manufactured. Why would anyone in Michigan. Listen to this fool. I want to know what local state representatives think they're going to get a boost from having Gavin Newsome because he doesn't tailor his message for the state that he's campaigning in. He doesn't know or care anything about Michigan. I saw a gave a Newsom rally where after Prop fifty pasted, he went to Houston to have a rally in Texas. I know he starts talking about in Houston, Texas, how great California is. Texans don't care. Well.
Speaker 2: I saw him speaking to a group of people in Michigan and it looked like there were all of seventeen people there and they all had great ponytails.
Speaker 1: And that was just the man. You remember earlier this year when Gavin went to Nevada to campaign for the mayor of Las Vegas campaign, and he was in a room with maybe ten people.
Speaker 2: Nobody. Nobody is buying what this Charlotte and is selling.
Speaker 1: Gavin, you'd be more effective just going on TikTok live and selling emojis for a penny.
Speaker 6: The governor in the Wolverine state to campaign for Democratic candidates running for the state House and urging party unity all in a trip that included a meeting with US Senate candidate Abdul said, less than a week after l said won a close and bitter Democratic primary race against fellow Demo.
Speaker 1: She's kind of like the female Chris Farley. I'm now going to be so ruined where i can't remember if her name is Haley Mills or Hailey Stevens.
Speaker 2: Well, according to my text message to Alex Michaelson, it's Hailey Mills.
Speaker 6: Democrat to Hailey Stevens.
Speaker 1: There we go, it's Hailey Stevens. I'm going to commit that to memory, even though I'm notoriously awful with names. Goodness, that's really me.
Speaker 7: The focus is the things that united us together minus together, not our interesting differences.
Speaker 6: It comes as Democrats.
Speaker 1: He speaking there to a group of United Auto Workers. Yes, I'm sure they love Gavin. I'm sure they don't know the fact that he wants to put them out of work.
Speaker 6: Oh, they might flip at least three seats in the US House of Representatives to take back the majority in that chamber, and at least four seats in the US Senate. And doing so, says Newsom, will lead to this the end of Donald Trump's presidency, Newsom's trip coming.
Speaker 1: What's with the uh? He's almost doing the thing that you're not allowed to do it Cleveland Indians games anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks like, you know, when you're gonna upgrade the color of your belt over karate class and you got to chop through the wood.
Speaker 1: Everybody's kung fu fighting in Michigan. What are you doing, Gavin? This is what we try to do our best to describe to our radio listeners what he's doing. But sometimes you gotta go pull on the live feed and see Gavin in action because he he is a strange, strange creetzer John I don't like dot com. I talk with my hands a lot. But he looks like he's coming down off a heroin with the hand gingers. Notice how he's on as he's off the cuff, because he's got his sleeves rolled up.
Speaker 2: Literally, he's like Rob Bonta. He's rolling up his sleeves, locking arms, getting things done.
Speaker 1: Every type of leadership is about meeting the moment and rising to the occasion.
Speaker 6: And this is what's required, and so we're stepping up and getting it done.
Speaker 1: And in fact, over the weekend, Bob Bonta posted a tweet saying, how hey, we've been going after hospice fraud since twenty twenty two and I kid you not. In the tweet, he says, we've been hard at work, head down, sleeves rolled up. What an a hole?
Speaker 6: Bob Bonta after his team says he raised more than one hundred and sixty thousand dollars in small money donations for the Michigan Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Okay, Aton, where do we get the stock footage of just the dollars hitting the floor a strip club? Yeah? Was he dancing on a pole?
Speaker 6: Included in his multi day trip there a tour of the famous Big House football stadium on the University of Michigan campus in an arbor, a meeting with Michigan.
Speaker 2: Come on, he's walking down the tunnel like he's Rudy getting ready to make his debut in NCAA football. The only way that guy would ever be in a uniform on a football field is if he had a clarinet in his hand.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was a clarinet player in marching band. Boy exactly. It was embarrassing. Now I don't know this for sure, but based on a lot of these other trips that Gavin has taken. Doesn't seem like he brought the fam. Yeah, gee, I wonder why.
Speaker 6: And in address at Fellowship Chapel, a historic black church in Detroit, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, Gavin, Okay, did he do the accent? I don't think he did. But let's give a listen.
Speaker 7: I want to get political, reverend, but we got an evasive species in the White House.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's right. You know he's running for president. When Gavin goes to a historically black church, oh boy, there is not one aspect of Newsom that comes off as authentic.
Speaker 2: Why is it always the black churches that they go to? How come you never see him at I don't know, someplace the Armenians go to or the Koreans.
Speaker 1: What an interesting point Latvian orthodox.
Speaker 6: Political move That's the analysis from Republican political analyst Matt Clink. He notes Michigan is a key swing state Newsom will need to win should he run for president in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: But Clink also auto workers are totally getting behind Gavin.
Speaker 2: What what made him think that that was fertile ground for him? His whole presentation here was putting those people on edd.
Speaker 6: Who has this warning for news about who he meets with.
Speaker 8: There, the question becomes, is you know how close does he want to get to a pretty radical candidate, abdulah Sayed, who won the Democratic primary, and while he doesn't call himself a Democratic Socialist, he then in the next sentence turnarounds and advocates for all the policies.
Speaker 1: He says he's not DSA, but well maybe he's DSA light.
Speaker 6: Pornia Republican legislators are blasting news, some accusing him of putting his potential presidential ambitions ahead of his role as California governor.
Speaker 1: This is just another press release so he can run for.
Speaker 6: President of the United States and the Democratic It's not an important thing.
Speaker 1: But can somebody get Tony Strickland a better webcam? Is is worse than mine used to be? It really is. Come on. I know you get paid a decent salary. I know you got to live at Huntington Beach and that's expensive, but come on, Tony, you can do better.
Speaker 2: Now here's a question. If Abdul Alsayed is DSA light. Is he endorsed by Dylan mulvainy.
Speaker 6: Two sided activist Dolores where to echoing Newsom's message urging voters to do all they can to take on Trump.
Speaker 9: To bite that because we did not let them and the Trumpet administration take away our democracy.
Speaker 6: And Newsom's trip was paid for with his campaign funds, not with taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 1: Which is not necessarily true because, as you are well aware, Gavin Newsom has to have a CHP security detail whenever he travels outside of the state. So even though the tickets were booked with campaign money, which what does he have campaign money for when he's not running for anything anymore? The CHP security detail that now has to fly to Michigan and back that we are paying for. Well, and how about that?
Speaker 2: Yes, his communication staff, which is in theory supposed to be doing state business, is hyping up his trip which is entirely for political purposes all over social media. They're not paid for by his campaign account, they're paid for by the taxpayers, yet they're acting as if they work for his presidential campaign and not for the people of California.
Speaker 6: Meantime, he's expected to return to California later this week reporting at the state capitol covering local news that matters. Saton Wallace, Fox forty.
Speaker 1: News So there you go, Gavin Newsom once again fleeing the state because nothing's going on here in California to go campaign for people in Michigan who either don't know who he is or don't care, or if they do know who he is, they're probably not a fan. I hope his flight home cancels. Is he flying American?
Speaker 2: Well, if he's flying to Detroit, he's probably flying on Delta. Oh boy, weren't they the ones that took over Northwest Orient? They had a base out there. It's the John Phillips Show. If you'd like to email the show, you can do so at Johnny don't Like show at gmail dot com. That's Johnny Don't Like Show at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: And Randy.
Speaker 2: If you want to watch us perform the show live, you can do so at Johnny don't like dot com.
Speaker 1: That's the website. We bought a domain name to make it as easy as possible. Johnny with a why Johnny don't like dot com. It takes you right to the YouTube channel, which you can watch on your phone or on your computer. Hit the subscribe button, so all of our content goes to your homepage. There's not only the live show, but all of the on demand content and the Accountability podcaster right there. Make sure to hit the like button and on all of our stuff, participate in the chatroom comment tell us what you think it's really important for that algorithm.
Speaker 2: And if you want to listen to the Accountability Podcast, Randy, we have a Humdinger up with Steve Hilton.
Speaker 1: We did a forty minute sit down interview with Steve Hilton on the Accountability Podcast. If you have not seen it yet, check it out by going to Johnny don't Like dot Com right after the show. You'll see it right there. And while you're at it, give it a watch and leave a comment. Maybe you have something to say about Javier Bacaria running away from a porters and ducking debates. Let us know what you think by writing your thoughts in the comments.
Speaker 2: If you would to watch us perform the show live, go to Johnny don't Like dot Com and hit that like button. The like button really helps us out, so thank you so much when you hit that button.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up. It's that easy, all right. I know that.
Speaker 2: People like to go to Las Vegas and bet on virtually everything, and I include myself with that remark, but I did not know you can bet on the wildfires.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Randy, you can. We are truly in the wild wild West when it comes to this new world of online gambling trading markets, and one of the strange things that has occurred is bets that may be in poor taste, to say the least, like which world leader is about to get assassinated next? You can bet on that. You can bet on if a plane is going to crash, and you can bet on what region is going to have a devastating wildfire next. Our two senators in California, Alex Padilla and Adam Schiff, would like to have some federal regulation to ban this practice because the platform in question, polymarket, isn't going to do with it without. But let's find out who the hell is betting on the probability of wildfires in the state of California. For more, here is ABC seven in the Bay.
Speaker 10: California is always dangerous. Wildfire season is now the focus of political pressure for the attention it's receiving from the online gambling industry. This seems crazy, but it's true. The public can place bets on the areas of the state that could burn next. If a wildfire actually erupts.
Speaker 1: I wonder what the odds are for that the state is a tinderbox. How much, how honestly, how much could you be making. It's not like this is a long shot.
Speaker 2: Tell you what, you lay one hundred dollars down that Malibu's going to burn this.
Speaker 1: Year, congrats, I guess it's such a strange thing. You know what's so funny about this whole thing is there was that mass fight just four years ago where you had competing interests, the Vegas casinos and the tribal casinos putting competing measures on the ballot in twenty twenty two to legalize sports gambling, and they spent so much money against each other poison the well that nobody bet on any of it. So what happened was nobody voted yes on any of those things. So a couple of years later, this new technology comes out, these predictive markets which they're gambling, but because you're playing against another person and there's no one that counts as the house, it has completely changed the definition of gambling, which means that you can do all kinds of sports gambling in the state of California, even though it's not technically legal and when it comes to betting on all kinds of other things. We covered a lot about the presidential race, and we have yet to see any kind of action from Sacramento or Washington in wanting to limit the things that you can bet on, except for the very obvious cases of insider trading that have happened, including a soldier that was part of the Maduro raid that bet that Maduro was going to get arrested.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what I don't understand about these things. If you're betting on a horse, or you're betting on a football team, or you're betting on something along those lines, you have no impact on the outcome. But if you're betting on which area is going to experience a fire, in theory, you could be the one that sets the fire. So why in the world would you ever let someone bet on something where they could, in theory, impact the outcome or have insider knowledge, as you shaid.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it I think I have this story right. Wasn't it that the guy that runs Trump's teleprompter was betting on poly market the things that he knew Trump was going to say in the speech. Because there's people that make money on polymarket or Calshi if Trump has a non sequitor in the middle of a speech where he just says trans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but by allowing people to bet on these things, you're opening up the door to that.
Speaker 10: Yep, California State Senators Alex Padilla, Adam Schiff and seven of their Senate colleagues are now calling on these online trading websites to stop offering wildfire bets.
Speaker 1: ABC seven.
Speaker 10: I would assume South Bay reporter Dustin Dorsey has more on the dangers of the sort of gambling Dustin.
Speaker 7: Larry, that's right. You know, we all are familiar with sports betting on things like outcomes and statistics. But you can act why.
Speaker 1: If only these prediction markets were a thing a couple of years ago when Ebey was stealing all his show Haze money. Oh, could you imagine how you would clean.
Speaker 7: Up clean nowadays? Bet on almost anything that includes the weather, what's said in the next political speech, e sports, and apparently now wildfires.
Speaker 1: Here's how corrupt you can get with this. Let's say that you're a member of the La County Board of Supervisors and you put up a bet on Calshi that during this week's Board of Supervisors meeting, this phrase will be uttered. Quite frankly, you can be the one saying it and you could be the one betting on it.
Speaker 2: Well, there are certain things where if you do nothing but work in an industry or study a subject, you know things before other people do. I mean, we talked about the Eric Swallwell scandal that was going to come out long before it actually came out, and I think we correctly predicted the day that the story was going to break. Now, it's not because of clairvoyance, it's because this is what we do for a living, so we're aware of the industry that we work in. If we were to have bet money on the betting markets that he was going to drop out of the race because of a massive scandal, we would have cleaned up. Now we had insider knowledge, We knew what was coming down the pike. How is that ethical? How is that allowed?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not ethical. There's no ethics in any of this. So we're pretty much on the honor system that people aren't going to do this. But some people are Locally.
Speaker 7: Across the West Coast and even the continent, wildfires have been devastating communities throughout the twenty twenty six fire season. But as one person suffers, others are able to gain.
Speaker 9: There's starting to be the ability to actually place bets on whether wildfires will.
Speaker 5: Occur, how quickly they'll spread. It's monetized.
Speaker 1: This is so strange.
Speaker 2: Can you bet on whether or not Rob Bonta is going to be indicted by the Feds.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Let me just type in calshie rob Bonta and see if anything pops up, because that would be a very good bet to place. Okay, let's see calshy dot com. Let's see if I just type in Rob Bonta, if we get any hits Rob Bonta. I no, no, no, I don't think anyone has this. We could be making a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 5: On this, seeing human suffering and potential harm to people.
Speaker 7: Betting websites like polymarket allow people to bet on outcomes of real world events like elections, sports and more, including wildfires during the devastating twenty twenty five Palisades and eating wildfires and laws and.
Speaker 1: The what the platforms will say. And it's the same thing that the social media platform say, Hey, we're just the We're just the square where this is happening. This is one individual placing a bet against another individual, So we have nothing to do with this. Okay, But.
Speaker 2: In theory, let's take the Rob bond to bet. I haven't spoken to anyone at the Department of Justice. I haven't seen any documents that show that he is going to be indicted. My opinions are just based on the information that we know. Almost all of it is public, So I guess in theory it would be a legal bet to place. Correct in theory, it would.
Speaker 7: Jelis Polymarket accepted more than one point two million dollars in bets. That was nearly ten times more than what was bet on a recent San Francisco Giants game. This prompted a group of US Senators, including California's Adam Schiff and Alex Padia, to send a letter about this to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, writing.
Speaker 1: Now, remember you can also these to just straight up bet sport. So if you know there's a terrible sports team out there that has no chance of winning, and they don't even actually have a stadium to play in, like the Oakland Roots, you can bet against them. The first thing that came up when I searched Rob Bonta. I don't know why, but that's what came up.
Speaker 7: Part offering bets on destructive wildfires threatens to minimize communities suffering. Also, the rich and powerful can profit. As the United States faces yet another record breaking fire season this year, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission cannot allow these prediction markets to offer unrestricted betting on wildfires.
Speaker 1: And that's part of the weird regulatory world that we're at with this is that these aren't being regulate, these websites, polymarket, Calsheet, They're not being regulated by the same agencies that regulate gambling and gambling in places like Vegas, what have you, or even the online sports gambling. It is heavily regulated and there are guardrails in their rules. These because it is a trade, it is not necessarily a bet, are being regulated the same way that people bet on pork futures, which I still don't understand how that works.
Speaker 7: And Skeet, Senior Director of Leadership Ethics at the Marcolas Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clair University, says the risks may even outweigh the ethical concerns.
Speaker 5: We refer to as perverse incentives.
Speaker 9: When someone's motivated to do something that is not good, not serving the society, and certainly in this case, the ability to start a fire.
Speaker 7: A new website called wildfire was even created this year, offering the first prediction market for California wildfires.
Speaker 1: Oh god, people are so gross. Somebody didn't just make the bet on poly market. They built their own platforms specifically to bet on wildfires. What about this.
Speaker 2: Let's say you work for PG and E and you were in the room when they decided that they weren't going to take down faulty equipment because it was too expensive. And then you go and you place a bet that a fire is going to start because you have insider information that the faulty equipment is not going to be replaced.
Speaker 1: There are so many ethical concerns with this, and this is why Sacramento and Washington has to act in real time.
Speaker 7: Cal Fire told us in a statement that there are protections in place so that firefighters cannot use these sort of predictive sites. But these lawmakers are still seeking answers to several questions.
Speaker 1: You know, that just reminded me of something else. This was. It's so funny. I remember things based on where I was walking around at the time when I heard them, But I remember listening to Ashley Zavalla interviewing Bobert Bonta and asking specifically about regulating these markets, and asking, are there rules against your deputy district attorneys from placing bets on Polymarketer Calshi because those attorneys have inside information on what entities California is going to sue. And he was really dodgy about that one and said, no, there is no policy.
Speaker 2: Well, don't forget he was financed by the card clubs before he had a falling out with them and then became the champion of the Indian casinos. So gambling is really something that is near and dear to the heart of one Bob Bonta.
Speaker 7: And calling on the Commission to put in comments.
Speaker 1: This is why, by the way, you probably have Shift and Padia getting involved. They know you can't get Bonta to do anything on this. No, of course not. It's guard rails.
Speaker 7: Now, we have reached out to poly Market and this CFTC for comment. We have yet to hear back. However, the Senators have put a deadline of August fourteenth for a response to their letter. As they wait to hear back. We're live in the San Jos newsroom, Dustin Door CEE ABC seven, I win US News.
Speaker 1: So there you go. There are prediction markets where people are making trades bets on wildfires.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to watch us perform the show live, go to Johnny don't Like dot com and click that like button.
Speaker 1: When you're there. Randy, how are we doing with the likes. We're at over one hundred and forty nine likes, which means we've got new people showing up every single day to check out this show. Listener vic L nineteen seventy six. I love these usernames, says, really glad this show came up in my algo. That's how it works. When you hit the like button when you comment on all of our on demand stuff like the Accountability podcast, YouTube starts pushing out this show to new people every single day, and new people find out what we've been doing here for over eight years. Y.
Speaker 2: So click that like button. All right here with an update on Steven Klubec's former fiance mister Randy Wayne.
Speaker 1: It's time for another update into Don't Bust the Trust. Todd Va Laville, also known as Mia Ventura, ABC, seven got some of the charging documents as to all the crimes this lady was committing over the years and her failed attempt to get mental health diversion. For more, here's ABC seven a court hearing today for the online personality accused of robbing and extorting wealthy men and young women that she met on dating apps.
Speaker 4: Eyewitness News investigative reporter Kevin Ozabek has been going through hundreds of pages of court documents detailing the crimes, and he's here now to tell us what he found.
Speaker 1: Kevin well Jovanna.
Speaker 11: Today, the legal team for this model and influencer argued she needs a mental health treatment plan, not incarceration.
Speaker 1: So what she'll scam people at the Psyche hospital, But.
Speaker 11: A judge has now denied that Ablavie, who also went by the name Mia Ventura, will get that mental health diversion.
Speaker 12: And thanks to this massive stack of court.
Speaker 1: Documentary, he's literally got the stack of court documents in his hand, and it's a big one. How many trees had to be cut down for that.
Speaker 11: Four hundred pages deep now obtained by seven on your Side investigates. We are also learning so much more on the allegations against her.
Speaker 1: I just want to take a moment to thank our local news investigative teams because they had to read four hundred pages to produce a three minute video, and I just get to play the three minute video and react to it. About a year ago I stopped doing OnlyFans and now I'm in real estate school and I just want to be home and find a man in bed. And she found Stephen Klubak. You imagine her as your real estate agent. Don't bust the trust. She seems like the kind of lady very much like Marie in Breaking Bad who goes to open houses and steals things.
Speaker 12: Edma Levie appearing on the Access Vegas podcast back in twenty twenty four, prosecutors say, during this taping, Lavie lefse what.
Speaker 1: Is that show? They keep showing it. This is where she stole a bunch of purses and stuff. But what is this podcast? I don't know.
Speaker 2: And if it's an audio podcast, all of these women showing their cleavage, it's not gonna help them move any condos.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a show that interviews all the strippers they get on that Thursday night flight from Burbank to Vegas all.
Speaker 12: Times, and allegedly stole items from other guests left in the green room, including a credit card. According to prosecutors, the stolen credit card was used at a pricey Beverly Hills salon.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And by the way, I have to say this before I forget it. California posted an update on ADVA where she's been making jail phone calls with her porn star ex boyfriend, and she allegedly said that she's going to spend the bleep out of Klubec's credit card until he cancels it.
Speaker 12: Prosecutors also accused Lovey, who has appeared in both Penthouse and Playboy, of stealing from a seventy eight year old man she was dating.
Speaker 1: Investigating you know what, seventy eight year old man deserved it? What was she thinking?
Speaker 12: You stole seventeen thousand, five hundred in cash, one hundred thousand dollars worth of designer clothes, and gold coins, all from his Van Nuys home, all totally more than one hundred and twenty one thousand bucks worth of loot.
Speaker 1: That's quite a mark, but it's about to get worse. Uh oh.
Speaker 12: Detective say Levey gave an apartment tour on Too Talk and alleged she posted video which showed the stolen clothing inner closet. Prosecutors say Levi told that same seventy eight year old man that her mother died and asked for twenty five thousand to cover the funeral expense. According to investigators, while under investigation, Lavie made a trip to Israel and was seen with her mother, who was very much alive.
Speaker 1: She lied about her mom dying to this guy.
Speaker 12: This trove of court docs go on to outlie other allegations, like Levi allegedly stealing a Rolex from a man who would not buy her a Coachella wristband.
Speaker 1: I am very glad the judge did not give this woman diversion because this ain't mental illness. She is a straight up criminal.
Speaker 2: No, she'd end up sleeping with the psychiatrist.