Speaker 1: Oh right.
Speaker 2: We are now joined on sports Phone KMBR by the one and only Brian Peacock of Lockdown forty nine Ers.
Speaker 1: Brian, what's going on man? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh? I'm doing fantastic. I'm in better health than most of the San Francisco forty nine ers roster two weeks into camp, so can't complain.
Speaker 2: Although the memes have been incredible in the substation Twitter account, which I think got shut down once and then has since started up anew, I don't understand how they're already down twenty players after what feels like, you know, a week and a half since the true started camp. I mean, this is I mean, you want to laugh because it is so absurd, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not laughing at them. I'm just laughing at.
Speaker 2: The ridiculousness of this situation because I was thinking to myself, you know, it's been an anomaly, it can't happen again, and it's happening at.
Speaker 1: An earlier rate than previously. I just it's stunning.
Speaker 3: It's pretty it's pretty unbelievable. I do think that the forty nine ers aren't in the worst place because, you know, aside from Ricky pearsall, most of these injuries are a little bit minor and hopefully precautionary, some of these cases holding some people out from practice, so little things don't become big things, like a hamstring tightness doesn't become a strain or god forbid, a tear. And so I think it's just the ramp up and some of the things that happen in training camp. And certainly the forty nine ers I think are in a better spot than say the Carolina Panthers, who lost second year ed rusher Nick Gordon for the year with an ACL the first practice of camp, and Jalen Walker yesterday cart it off the field looks like an ACL for him for the Atlanta Falcons, And so there are some teams that have some rough injury luck as well to start camp. Yeah, forty nine ers, it's just more about the sheer numbers of these injuries, and obviously it just it adds to the lore of things like the substation or whatever else luck the you know, whatever burial grounds the forty nine ers built their practice field on.
Speaker 2: I just had thought maybe that they would do a little bit more of an on ramp this year. And I know there's the segmented schedule this year with the rest day coming on the fifth day and things like that.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, these guys all come in such great shape and then all of a sudden they're dealing with issues. And I was joking the other day after the Evans injury. I was like, so you're telling me right now that Debo is the healthiest guy of the wide receivers we were counting on. It was like this, that doesn't seem possible based on the timeline.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem possible. And there's so many people smarter than me that are involved in figuring these things out. And at least they're trying something new with the workout schedule and the practice schedule. It doesn't seem to be doing much, but they tried something right. But it's it seems insane that how good of shape these guys are in. It's a year round job, the work that they put in in the off season to come into shape already before camp, and they're more they're injured more often than the guys that used to have jobs in the off seasoned work out at all and training camp used to be the way to get into shape. That seems absurd, Yet here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we are indeed, And I mean have people talked about the notoriety of Kyle Shanahan's style of practicing and preparing teams as being an impact here or is this more just like guys, we helped some guys out for soreness.
Speaker 1: It's not as bad as it seems.
Speaker 2: Yes, pierceall with the PCL is one that everyone's paying attention to. But for the most part, like you alluded to, this just has to do with, you know, the bumps and bruises of training camp. And there's a microscope on the forty nine Ers for very obvious reasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think you could start to point to Kyle Shanahan. You know, some of this started before Kyle Shanahan as well, but he does run practices that are maybe a little bit more physical than maybe some other teams around the NFL, And so maybe you could point to that. You know, I think the fact that one of the forty nine ers linebackers broke the ribs of one of their running backs, you know, would be a bigger story if that running back was Christian Caffrey and not Jordan James, right, and so like, do you have to throw a Mike Tyson circle nineteen eighty eight. You know, body shot to try to get the ball out in camp? Or can you kind of go through the reps without injuring your teammates. So there are some things that I think you could point to that that maybe could be dialed back or changed a little bit. And you know how much of it is just absolute luck. The more often that it happens, the more you have to think that there's something else going on. There just has to be. And Robert Sala himself, and it's funny because players that used to play with the forty nine ers are a little bit more into this conspiracy side of things than actually the forty nine ers are, and the forty nine ers, you know, trying to squash it as they should, but even Robert Saula is like, look, I don't know what to say about it except for it keeps happening, and maybe it's death by a thousand paper cuts, but there's something to it, and so yeah, maybe it is the substation. I don't know. I've been very, very skeptical that it has even any impact on the forty nine ers. Something's definitely going on, and at some point it's a PR nightmare, and yeah, you just have to get the And they cut trees that actually blocked some of the view of the substation. So the substation's actually taken a bigger role in this training camp than ever before because everybody sees it on every social media clip. They got to do something just for the PR's sake and put up a screen or something, so every highlight of Mike Evans jumping up to grab a football doesn't have the substation in the background.
Speaker 2: Here's my question about Mike Evans. How much of this is just a Okay, he is a player who you know, is actively involved in the National Football League and has a quad strain or tightness or whatever. We're qualifying it as versus uh oh, this is a carryover from the injuries that plagued him last year, and last year was more hamstring. But anytime lower body injuries starts showing up with any relative consistency, we start to get a little concerned.
Speaker 3: Well, ted, and I don't want to say that that you're not in great shape or anything. So you know, we're of a similar age, and I remember what my body started to do in my thirties, and I definitely know what it's doing in my forties now, and it's not great. And flexibility and all of the muscle groups and all of the you know, skeletal systems and all of the soft tissues, they're just more apps to get hurt the older you are. And I think it was I don't remember who put it out there, but somebody put out there the stat that the forty nine ers are the first team in a number of years and maybe might end up being the first team ever to have more than two games started by a group of five skill position guys that are all thirty years or older. So I think old guy getting hurt should probably not be the most shocking storyline.
Speaker 2: No, And I think I saw another thing talking about the forty nine ers having one of the older or oldest rosters overall in the NFL, which is also going to be part of this nick But I understand that, you know, he's been in the league for a while now, coming in as a rookie in twenty nineteen, but you know, keeping him with that was soreness or Drake Greenlaw, who's still you know, I think everyone should want to say, like, you know, what better to have him soar and keep him out now than push it and not have him.
Speaker 1: Available later on.
Speaker 2: But it's just it's the storyline that keeps on popping up, and you know, just the fact that, like I joked about that, you know, Debo was the healthiest of all these guys, and it's it makes you shake your head. But at the same time, I guess you know, what was your reaction finally when you heard that Debo was coming, which was right after you know, the Piersoll Like I think it was Matt Mayoko who said all options are on the table and he said that that essentially implies that we should not expect anything from Ricky Piersall and then suddenly it was Debo.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's pretty unbelievable. And the forty nine ers need all the depth they can get at every position, and they're in a worse spot at other places, even beyond wide receiver. And yeah, I found it here too, And I want to give credit to Josh Dubo associated Press is a great stat The forty hours could start five skill position players Evans Deebo, Samuel Christian McCaffrey, George Kittle, and Kyle Uschek that are aged thirty year older. There's only been three teams in the Super Bowl era, so we're going back to the sixties that have five non quarterback skill position players that are aged thirty or older to start in the same game, and the forty nine ers are playing to have that starting group for most of the season, and the most of any of those is Washington in ninety two had two games of Gary Clark, Art monk ernest byner Don Warren, and Terry Orr and the other two teams that did it only did it for one game in their respective season. Yet this is the planned starting five for a good portion of the season for the forty nine ers. So this is you know, and we're talking about players who have all been very very recently injured and missed multiple games, some of them, you know, significant amounts of time in the last couple of years. So yeah, that's not the best starting point for a team that's already had as much bad injury luck as the four.
Speaker 2: Hours of One of the things that's been nice is that various reports have talked about brock Purty looking good and sharp even though he's dealing with like a new group.
Speaker 1: Of wide receivers every day, and I guess that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The other thing that I've heard a couple of people riff on is that Purty looked a little bit sturdier, sturdy party, Is there something there?
Speaker 1: He looked a little bit, you know, more.
Speaker 2: Just complete physically so far this year through camp, trying to I guess, not deal with any of the injuries that he's had to deal with in the past, and maybe a little bit of extra muscle on the frame or help him do so. But that's one of the things that's been overlooked, is that he's looked good, but that has been far.
Speaker 1: From the main story.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to say that brock Perty's in the best shape of his life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I said sturdy Purty Okay, No, I don't know how you get more sturdy. This guy was a borderline quadzilla already. He's got that kind of a frame that in Mike Sando's Quarterback Tiers there was a I think it was a defensive coordinator that was quoted as saying that he's better than you think and stronger than you think, and and and that's that's Brock Purty man. He's got the boyish, the boyish looks, but he's a grown man out there on the football field, even though he doesn't have that you know, that statuesque sort of a six' five frame that you think. Of he's. Sturdy he is, sturdy party he's, strong and hopefully that leads to him getting the ball out even even. Better AND i think we've seen his arm tick up from what we saw it was in college due to that frame and that overall strength and his work ethic is obviously something that's that's a common in all great.
Speaker 2: Quarterbacks another storyline THAT i keep on seeing is people saying That christian McCaffrey looks a step.
Speaker 1: Faster are you buying that or are you a little bit.
Speaker 2: Hesitant to see if that's not just him compared to what other guys are in. Camp because if anybody's gonna come in and quote unquote the shape of their, life the best shape of their, LIFE i should say It's christian McCaffrey BECAUSE i could make a pretty good argument that every day is the best shape of his.
Speaker 1: Life, yeah he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't he doesn't seem to go backwards as far as getting into. SHAPE i did think he lost to half a step last. Year, yeah it wasn't like problematic, necessarily and he was never he was never a, burner but it was just sort of that burst when you see the hole and you get there in the second, LEVEL i feel like he didn't quite have. It could he potentially be further removed from The achilles ten to nine as he was dealing with in twenty twenty, four and that could make, him you, know be a little bit more spry and a little bit more springing the lower. Half certainly plausible because he's not so old that he's going to immediately break. Down but you, KNOW i would think that the wear and tear on his body from last year and all the touches that he had would be something that would would be a little bit of a red flag for a season where he probably wouldn't be the most spry by all reports say that that's not the. Case you, KNOW i kind of want to see it out. THERE i want to see it in real, games and then we'll see it after a couple of hundred touches this year.
Speaker 2: Too, yeah most definitely a couple of hundred and then some edge pass rusher defensive end that that's already a point contention as we knew it would Be Ogbo acoronquo AS I i've heard some pronounce. IT i don't know If i'm getting that. Correctly you can tell me If i'm getting it in. Correctly but that was a pick up for the forty nine. Ers is that doing anything for?
Speaker 1: You you?
Speaker 3: Know a little bit MORE i think than the OTHER a couple of signings that seem to be just bottom of the, roster you, know training camp bodies at that edge rush, spot it's still very. THIN i think the forty nine ers should probably go even. Higher but at Least oakenroquo is kind of a guy THAT i think can stick on the roster, potentially and someone that makes the roster versus some of the other names that they brought. In BUT i, MEAN i keep looking at you, know and who. Knows you don't have to always go straight To Joey bosa just because he's related to somebody that's don't you, Though but you, know it would make a lot of. Sense and you, know in the way That deebo made sense for the wide receiver, room there's some players out there that might make a little bit more sense for the edge rush. Room just to make sure that you don't all of a sudden show up in three weeks into the regular, season you're completely battered at that spot like you were last, year because it makes everything so much more difficult than it needs to. Be and they can't go through another season light in the pass rush department because it almost derailed the whole thing last. Year and what's interesting to me is THAT i think you can kind of fake it at wide receiver more than you can at a position like edge rusher and pass rush on the defensive. Line it's just it's just something you can't. Fake and so whether it's you, Know Kyle vanoy's kind of the Name i've been bringing up because he's someone who's got a ton of experience and a ton of different, schemes can give you that versatility of the outside linebacker slash edge, guy a veteran in the, room someone who could actually give you quality snaps if you need to lean on. Him, Obviously Joey bosa is out. There Jadevian clowney was signed this week by The, Texans so that's one more name off the list of someone who's a, legit you, know player that could give you meaningful snaps in the. Season BUT i think they do have to add. Somebody maybe they think Oakenroll coo is one of those guys that can kind of give him that. ROLE i would have gone probably something that costs a little bit, more but you, know they might not want to spend the money after bringing In.
Speaker 2: Deebo Samuel well he played Under Raheem morris, though SO i have to think that's the direct line is, Like, okay here's the GUY i know we can count on who speaks the relative language and we can put at, work. RIGHT i, mean that's familiarity to me always plays a.
Speaker 3: Factor, yes, absolutely he knows the, score even if the forty nine ers are going to run things a little bit differently Than Raheem morris had in the. PAST i think that's probably one of the underrated storylines right now going on in forty Nine ers camp is it sounds like AND i think the last time we talked about this before camp, started it was, Like, okay how much Will Raheem morris be allowed to change on the defensive side of the ball or is this going to be What Eric crocker AND i have talked about on The lockdown forty Nine ers podcast as The Kyle shanahan defense and is he allowed to change? It and it sounds like he has been allowed to change quite a, Bit and so we might have a much different scheme on defense THAN i expected that the forty nine ers might, have which means a lot more hybrid looking, fronts maybe guys rushing from different places and more odd fronts five man, lines which is super. Interesting and it sounds like the main beneficiary beneficiary so Far Raheem morris being a DB's guy. Himself, yeah is the guys on the back end and how they're gonna be utilized and everyone seems to love, it and some big WINNERS i think from forty nine ers camp on the back end of the forty nine ers, defense solidifying themselves some spot some spots and holding off any contenders for their starting roles Like Gyre brown at safety And Ronardo green at. Cornerback and you, know probably a really big year for all of the second year, guys Including Nick martin that's looking like he might be the Starting sam.
Speaker 1: Linebacker.
Speaker 2: Yeah everybody have been pretty you, know complimentary of what they've seen on the back end of the forty nine ers defense secondary and, said you know, this this could be a place of strength but obviously so much of that comes on what we're gonna see with the pass rush and then With Nick, bosa when they said, soreness they didn't specify, That like if they had said knee, SORENESS i think people would have been. Concerned but, like, Yeah Nick bosa has been out after an, injury so like we shouldn't be freaking out at that. Right this feels like to justin smith, terminology a couple of years ago or a generation, ago.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't be freaking out really about most of the, Stuff Like Ricky piersall was already hurt from last. Year, yeah and most of the new injuries are all pretty. Minor so all of them by themselves is you know something that you're not really worried about at, All and so it's just the cumulative effect of seeing that there's twenty of a ninety man roster that can't, practice and knowing the forty nine ers history of injuries recently that that's the thing that starts to get you. Worried but Just Mike evans by himself with a quad Or dejon scribbling with some hamstring, titaness those things, ALONE i don't think really bother you that much and. Shouldn't but again it's the cumulative, effect and it's a little bit of a probably in forty nine ers, fans and who knows how much seeps into the actual building of like what did we do? Wrong oh, no not.
Speaker 2: AGAIN i know that you guys were having a debate the other day and again we're talking To Brian peacock locked on forty nine ers here on sports PHONE kmb are about the departure Of Paraguemarz and you, KNOW i go back to when he first came, in thinking what year was it where he was in charge of deciding whether to challenge and we know he's the cap.
Speaker 1: Guru do you remember when he was involved with the challenge?
Speaker 3: Process oh, yeah he was actually in the booth and having say during football.
Speaker 1: Games, yeah was that during The nolan?
Speaker 3: ERA i don't think harball would have Been, okay, no it had to be three twenty, eleven So i'm sure it was in the late two. Thousands, yeah somewhere in that then Maybe Mike, Nolan.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe saying who, Knows, yeah that sounds about. Right but he's you, know he's been a mainstay with this.
Speaker 2: Franchise he's been good for the cap in terms of them figuring things, out and you, know his name was in the running for the new commissioner Of Major League, soccer WHICH i was relatively surprised by BECAUSE i, don't you, know to be, HONEST i don't know how you decide who and or what makes a good commissioner for any. Sports you just kind of got to see what happens in real. Time but just you, know you guys were having a discussion about why it might be good for the forty nine. Ers if you could kind of re up BECAUSE i THINK i would take too long to explain, it but if you could kind of give a synopsis of where you guys were going with.
Speaker 3: That, yeah And prague has been you, know, Obviously jed's kind of right hand man for twenty five, years and so he's done a lot with the organization and things have gone. Well fors have been to Multiple Super, bowls so he's done a lot of great. Things and some of the structures of the way that contracts have been and he's done some really good deals for the forty nine. Ers BUT i think one thing that you could point to that could potentially be better is AND i think the best way to put it is the forty Nine ers had zero holdouts this year in the off season That Prague marates had the least amount of say and in those contract, Negotiations and SO i think that is probably going to be welcomed for both the forty nine ers front office and forty Nine ers fans to not have as many of, those including a A Trent williams contract which seemed to be very, difficult and that got done early and it was very, painless and we haven't seen a lot of that with the forty Nine ers throughout most off seasons in recent. History and so if that's in any, indication then then maybe the forty nine ers will be better off from a holdout, perspective if nothing, Else.
Speaker 2: Yeah the holdouts, before whether it Was ayuk who held out than was, injured kittle out a similar situation where he was a holdout? Injured who else did we Have trent like you alluded. TO i, mean the fact that they kept on repeating that same process over and over again was. Frustrating but, conversely is there a fear that they will not be as savvy with the cap or is this now such a well exercised thing in the MODERN nfl, world that you can find another guy who can figure out how the forty nine ers are still gonna be able to make those big moves in the future for A christian McCaffrey type.
Speaker 3: Player, Yeah AND i think there's a lot. MORE i don't want to say, homogenous BUT i think just think everybody in the league is a lot smarter about the cap and a lot of teams are doing things very. Similarly SO i just think that it's probably a bigger net that you can that you can pull from when you are hiring your cap gurus this day and age versus what it might have looked, like you, know twenty years ago or, yeah ten years. Ago and SO i think The fortnits will be okay from a cap manipulation. Standpoint and SOMETIMES i look at the cat manipulation stuff And i'm, thinking is it even necessary to do all of? That like some of the stuff is like what are you? Doing because you're always you, know you're creating a little space, now but you're just making things more difficult down the road. Too it's not like the things just go. Away you just like spreading it out like butter across burnt toast in some, cases and eventually you just don't taste the butter anymore because it's gotten too, thin you. Know so it's just it's pretty, wild and it's it's almost hard to comment on contracts anymore because the number that gets put out there by the agent is just completely wrong compared to what the contract even ends up looking like in the. End and you think you guy's got guaranteed, money and it's, like, actually it's not fully. Guaranteed this wasn't. Guaranteed this wasn't guaranteed that you can actually get cut now and you didn't think you, Could and so it's almost not even worth commenting. On and in some Ways i'm kind of jealous of you, KNOW nba In Major League, baseball where it's, like, okay it's all. Guaranteed, yeah he gets the whole, thing and now we know what the actual contract looks.
Speaker 2: LIKE i want to take this in two directions With ricky piersall the fur and the Second i'll get to in a, Second but the first one is just where does his career go from? Here because that was that was the first big domino for the forty nine ers as they got things going, again led to debo and led to all the talk being about the injuries once. Again BUT i feel terrible for the. Kid and we're in our forties now we can say that because when he has been, Healthy i've really enjoyed. Him he's a great route. Runner he was one of the few guys when healthy he could get separation for the forty nine ers wide receiver.
Speaker 1: Corps last. Year you, know it feels like he has game to.
Speaker 2: Him but once, again you know he's about to miss a remarkable amount of time due to this injury and.
Speaker 3: Surgery it's brutal luck to start his. CAREER i, mean gets shot on the streets Of San francisco before he plays AN nfl, game.
Speaker 1: Dude and then THE pcl.
Speaker 3: Injury ogden for, multiple multiple, years you, know and clearly it wasn't, right and the team thought he could get back and he couldn't last. Year so you, know, hindsight you wish that maybe they could have just done the surgery then and then nine to twelve months later he'd be ready to go all of a sudden this. Year BUT i always say About Ricky piersoll, is if you reduce the wide receiver position to the most simplest, form he can get open and he can catch the. FOOTBALL i, mean he's got pure. Hands he is an awesome route. Runner he is, quick he can, separate and we've seen when he's healthy what he can do In Kyle shanahan's offense With Brock, purty and it's just unfortunate because we haven't seen enough of. That and now another year. Lost the forty Nine ers after this year would have to decide on his fifth year, option which they will no doubt. Decline and so now you just go into the last year of your, contract in year four of a rookie, contract not really knowing exactly what you, have And Ricky pearsol and probably not being able to plan plan to have, him and he'll probably be blocked on the depth chart now by guys Like Dejon stribbling and who knows who will be back as far as the veteran receivers go on the forty nine ers. Roster so, yeah it's just a really tough go For Ricky Saul AND i feel terrible for him because he's a really good.
Speaker 2: PLAYER i mean he cut thirty six balls last year and almost had fifteen yards per. RECEPTION i, mean that's a weapon in THE. NFL i, MEAN i know it's a small lure sample, size BUT i mean who wouldn't like that as part of their. Attack but the other thing that The Ricky piersall and the rest of the injury talk has done is taken all the attention away from One Kyle shanahan and the accident he was involved. IN i know it's, been you, know a little bit of a talking, point but how much do you think it's. BEEN i don't want to say, beneficial because it never, is but all the attention went away From shanahan into the.
Speaker 3: Injuries, yeah The shanahan thing is tough because the best thing The fortinite organization has going for them is the advantage That Kyle shanahan gives them on. Offense, yeah AND i think it's something that can absolutely derail the forty nine ers. Season it could also be something that's a rallying point and could potentially be a you, know a a big storyline in the arc of A Super bowl. Season and SO i could really see it going both ways With Kyle, shanahan and in some ways he's been able to AND i think this market. Helps if this was In New, york it might be a little bit more difficult for him to just hide out and do his thing before he's back in full time and in the limelight and in front of all the cameras and in full charge of his football. Team but we're getting precipitately precipitously close to the start of the, season which starting a week earlier In, australia and and you Hope Kyle shanahan is able to put in the hours and put in the time and game plan like he has, before because it's the biggest advantage The San francisco forty nine ers have is what he can give. You BUT i do wonder if maybe that's WHY i think on the PODCAST i called it the kids are home alone a little. Bit SO i wonder if it's you, know kind of empowering for some of the you, Know Klay, Koubia he's, like, Okay i'm running everything on offense right. Now and Obviously kyle's pulling some strings behind behind the. Scenes but maybe that's Why Rahee morris is a little bit more allowed to be, like, Look Rhee, morris we trust. You you've had you have head coach. Experience we know what you know what you're, Doing so go run the. Defense how you think you should run the? Defense, yeah and SO i wonder if there could be some good that comes out of, that and Maybe Kyle shanahan learning that he doesn't have to grasp so, hard as one character put it In Star, wars gripping so hard that you know everything else falls squirts out between your. FINGERS i don't know what the exact line, was but maybe for For Kyle, shanahan letting letting go of some things might even be beneficial for him long term and short.
Speaker 2: Term That's leah saying that To graham Off. TARKIN i, believe there we.
Speaker 1: Go thank.
Speaker 3: YOU i knew it Was, leah BUT i couldn't remember who she was talking to her how the line exactly. Went but, yeah you get the IDEA i got talking to the right.
Speaker 1: Guy but, no of, course of.
Speaker 2: Course and, then of, course the most important final question, is last time you were telling me about That jubilee, pedal is there anything else that's newly come into your gear acquisition, syndrome radar gassing as we call it the guitar, world that you're thinking that you need to drop several hundred dollars on.
Speaker 3: Yesterday i'm more selling some stuff right. Now but WHAT i did bring into the family is a. Keyboard my wife actually can play. Piano Oh i'm a butcher on the. Keys but my son has been had a great time working on this Little yamaha kind of synth keyboard. Thing it's A midi, controller it's got mini keys so he can handle, it and he's you, know he's playing all kinds of crazy songs on it and making up his own. Stuff so we've got a little family keyboard as a new issue right, now which is the latest THING i was gassing on AND i did, too way too much research for. It we got a really nice little little synth that the family's gonna have fun.
Speaker 2: With my wife has pointed out that researching things is literally my favorite thing in the world to.
Speaker 1: Do and she's not she's not.
Speaker 2: Incorrect, like and that's probably why you, know and you're you seem similar to being, Like, oh let me let me look at this player's stats for the entirety of their, career or let me watch thirteen YouTube videos on this one piece of.
Speaker 3: Year it's WHY i do WHAT i. DO i can't not watch three hundred prospects before the.
Speaker 1: Draft of, course you got to do your.
Speaker 3: Research, yeah because you're. Not that's why we do what we. Do and it's the same thing with gear acquisition. Syndrome some of the fun is finding that right piece of, gear and when you actually get, it it's not as fun anymore because you don't have anything to research and look forward to getting.
Speaker 1: Anymore Mister, peacock you are the. Best as.
Speaker 2: ALWAYS i appreciate your time and we will talk, soon all.
Speaker 1: Right always a pleasure ted. Thanks