Speaker 1: Now back to murphin markets on the Sports Leader streaming live on visports Leader dot com at knbr V Sports Leader app.
Speaker 2: Well, look at getting off the bus. Yeah, Stribbling absolutely, it looks better than Tate. You won't get any you know, disagreement there, but I mean, look, it was hard for me to see both of them. I focus more on the offense, and the fact of the matter is often struggled, right, I mean, there's no getting around it. They struggled. They wanted to push the ball down the field. They weren't able to do that as much. But I'll say this, Carnal Tate's going to have a better season than Strimbling. And that's no short on Stribbling. I like him at Old Miss. He's a solid player. But Tate is NFL ready. As receivers come.
Speaker 3: Area is toront Davenport.
Speaker 4: Our buddy covers the Titans for ESPN NFL Nation, just saying, you know, Cardinal Tate, Ohio State drafted the fourth pick in the draft. That's big time stuff. Dejon Dejon Ribbling drafted thirty third. Some people thought it was a reach, but right now, Dajon Stribling having a great camp and with the injury to Ricky Piersoll and with Mike Evans out with the string quad, he's getting more reps and he's showing well. But Toront says, well, chill now, Carnell Tate is still Cardell Tait, and Niners would have taken him if they had a chance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if he was on the board with the first pick of the second round, we'd be talking about Cardneal Tate being a member of the forty nine ers. And again that's not a knock on Dejon stribbling with Toront's thought the whole have a better year. Yeah, he should have a better year. He's walking into a situation in Tennessee where he's going to be the number one option for camp Ward. He's competing with Calvin Ridley for targets. Dejon is going to have to compete with hopefully a healthy Mike Evans, Deebo, Samuel Christian McCaffrey, and George Kittle on that offense. So yeah, from a fantasy perspective, I would agree Carnel Tate is going to have a better season.
Speaker 4: But we are talking about that forty on our wide receiver in this wide receiver room, in this segment here because there were words on not just Dejon stribbling, but DeMarcus Robinson too.
Speaker 3: Well. Shanahan, who's back doing a little media.
Speaker 4: We're coming up on a month now from the accident in July fourteenth, it's August twelfth, and he seems to be getting better, which is good. Obviously, concussions you can't ever predict what's going on. But Kyle did a long media hit yesterday, so he's getting back. He and Sala watched the practice together yesterday. I guess they're going to exchange notes on each other's teams too, which is kind of this whole deal. But cut Jay Walt about Kyle Shannon talking about Dajon s Tribby. Now, he did miss some time last week and now he's back. So here's a coach, Kyle Shanahan.
Speaker 6: It's been good to get him back. I mean, we're excited to you know, some of the stuff he did that first week, you know, and then he had you know, some tightness and stuff similar to Christian you know, and we took him off for I think a week, so I want to guess this was like his fourth day back.
Speaker 2: So I just love him.
Speaker 6: Getting the reps like we love his talent, we love the character and just how he plays. You know, it's such a different situation than Christian. We need to get him ready to play an NFL game, and it takes a while for rookies to do. That's why a lot aren't ready for weeks one. So it's been really good to get him back the way he attacks it each day. I think each day he's got better and better, and hopefully he doesn't have any injuries so he can continue getting those days in for week one and if he does, feel real confident about him.
Speaker 3: Don't know how much he's gonna play tomorrow night. Maybe a lot. I don't know. With Adrian Martinez and Tanner Rourke as you're yeah.
Speaker 5: Would you assume Mac Jones gets some action in the first half if Rock Purty doesn't play.
Speaker 4: I heard krug Gone with Johnny Lunn. They call it a Kruge crash where he crashes the show. Oh he's crashing out and he said he was expecting more number three and number four.
Speaker 5: Huh, Well, I would expect to see Mac Jones to start the game. I don't think Rock Perty's going to play any snaps, So yeah, if it's Mac out there. I want to see more of Dejon Stribbling, like he's one of the guys that you got to get kind of preloaded for the season. I thought that was an interesting comparison talking about the Titans that he dealt with versus Christian McCaffrey. The difference is, we know who Christian McCaffrey is. He doesn't need to learn this system. Hell, you can make the argument that he.
Speaker 3: Is a system.
Speaker 5: Dejon Stribbling needs to figure out how to play and ale Shannan's offense. If there's been one knock on him, going back to his scouting reports, it's that he might have a limited route tree and needs to maybe define himself more as a polished route runner. We know the athleticism there, we know that the rayal talent is there, but we've also seen rookie struggle to kind of grasp the Kyle Shanahan playbook.
Speaker 3: So I would love to see him tomorrow night against Titans.
Speaker 4: So more Shanahan on Stribbling talking hands which led to it, by the way, at extended riff on grip strength earlier in the show. But here's a cut k as in Kilo, which is Declan's company by the way Kilo Company.
Speaker 3: Here you go.
Speaker 6: Cut k Yeah, I think I mean get in and out of cuts has to do with being able to run fast and break down and stuff. But I think quarterbacks really feel guys who have good hands. And when you have good hands, you can run through the football. You know a lot of guys, you know you got to temple your stride and stuff to kind of an absorbable ball a little bit, and when you do that, dbs can knock it out. So when you have a lot of confidence in your hands and you've got a real good hand eye and you're aggressive with it, and he is. He trains that way. He's got the ability that way and something we look for a lot guys that we liked about him coming out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man uh we talked about this.
Speaker 4: I was talking to Marcus about hands and hand strength and all that kind of stuff, and I told him the story that I'm reading now as I get older on the back nine, that what you know how to stay alive late in your life, and all these boomers are doing it. The boomers are like redefining age. Whether it's Paul McCartney playing gigging at age eighty two or Mick Jagger or whoever doing their thing. We got presidents that already know uh and uh didn't used to, didn't used to, but now we do.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And I was telling him that, uh, grip strength is now doctors are saying that grip strength is a sign of longevity and health. And Marcus said, bro, I'm good. Told the story about bringing his buddy Ernie to his knees.
Speaker 3: It was no, no, no, no, no knee Yeah.
Speaker 5: With the grip strength there. Then he and I during peace be with You, we went at it a little bit. We were showing off each other's grip strength. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
Speaker 3: Hey, now, yeah, let me see that grip. Apparently Dejon Stribbling is going to live a long, healthy life. That's good. He's got good grip. He's got good hands.
Speaker 5: And this might sound like a stupid statement, but yeah, they need wide receivers have good strong hands. You don't want guys catching the ball with their body for contested catches over the middle. You need some of that strength. So yeah, this is a good scattering report on Dejon in his strong hands.
Speaker 3: By the way, because.
Speaker 4: My brain is this way at this early in the morning, I, of course forty nine quarterback Curtis Rourke. I of course called him Tanner Rourk former Washington National, Cincinnati rean, Toronto blue Jay. Okay, that's how the brain works sometimes, Curtis Roorke. Thank you, Larry Krueger. At least you didn't call him Mickey Rourke. Well I'll take that too. Yeah, you know what I mean to the wrestler and iron man and well for me, popa grandish village. Oh okay, good pool. You can play summer Wind anytime you want. Walt While he's not the only receiver getting a little buzz DeMarcus Robinson. Now again, I was saying, how much can you really expect? DeMarcus Robinson is getting a lot of shine because Mike Evans is out, Ricky Pearsall's out, Christian Kirk is out.
Speaker 3: But you know, we looked at his career.
Speaker 4: He's never really had He's only had one five hundred and five yard season. Everything else is under five hundred yards. No catching, no no real gike production in his career. But he's still getting love from Brock Purdy, who gushed gushed about DeMarcus Robinson. Cut you wild, here you go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's I think he's just one of one of the best receivers that I've played with in terms of the one on one matchup, in his feel for the game, and you know, we'll have something drawn up like, hey, the receiver needs to get this many steps and be here on time. But sometimes there's situations where you cut it off short or you push up into a guy a little bit longer and then get out of the cut. Like, he has a good feel for the game when it comes to that, he's played for a while. He's got a lot of savviness to him, and obviously in the red zone and stuff like, he's got length, he's got uh, just the ability to go up and get the ball. So you know, obviously I learned a lot about him last year, but you know, this offseason and stuff watching film on him, it's like, all right, we can give this guy more ops and and have him be a huge part of our offense. So he's had a great camp. He's been out there every day showing up making plays and catches today against the Titans two same thing. So I'm really excited for him.
Speaker 4: Are you buying like you're not counting on DeMarcus Robinson to be a dude this year.
Speaker 5: I'm not buying it from Brock that he's going to be a huge part of the offense, but I think he'll contribute, if that's worth anything. Like if you would ask me a couple of weeks ago, coming into training camp, d rob would have been the fourth or fifth wide receiver on my depth chart.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't like, throw it out there like he against the Eagles seven catches, one hundred eleven yards.
Speaker 3: Will he have a game like that this year?
Speaker 5: Maybe one if Mike Evans is not on the field or Debo's not on the field.
Speaker 3: I'm tinking of play seventeen. No, I don't think so. I mean it's hard to expect that at that point of his career.
Speaker 5: So yeah, if you are concerned about some of these injuries, it's good to have depth on your roster with guys who know the system instead of some of these rookie wide receivers who are still trying to grasp the overall concept of the offense.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we wanted to get that out there a little bit on the receiver room, which has been such a topic given the Ricky Pierce All injury and that Mike Evans did that wonderful hit with us and then showed up with a quad strain about an hour later. And now DeMarcus Robinson and Dejon's stribbling step to the four and can I get a little Fox News try my friend? Yes, that's right, he doesn't forget his roots. While we were talking, not one, not two, not three, but four texts from young Tony Oh no way, who said sorry for the late response.
Speaker 3: Here we go. I heard you called me out yesterday and today Tony and today's so I wonder who's getting the word to him? Who's snitching on us? Is that?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 3: Now? Like a player? So like the players?
Speaker 4: They always say, you know, the players don't listen to your show, of course not. I was like, I know they don't, but their agents and their wives do and then they tell them. I mean, so, who was it Tony's agent?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is his agent? Let's be his boy, Brendan Sebastian. So he said hooligans.
Speaker 4: Because I said, how was outside Land's kid? Because you didn't go Walt didn't go.
Speaker 3: Freaking even why two? Kyle didn't go no or not?
Speaker 5: John Joe Curley who lives down the street, but so he said, never been to a single one. He lives in San Francisco. He says TV Tony did indeed buy the three day pass. Of course he did, but he got it for.
Speaker 3: Less than five hundy. See Tony's one of those guys.
Speaker 5: That buys the ticket or I guess the wristband for the entire weekend before the lineup is even an announced. Eight oay, cam ye are are you willing to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars of artists you don't know who you're gonna go see?
Speaker 4: Then you'd be like young Tony, who says take take three. Legendary New York band The Strokes performed on Saturday.
Speaker 3: What a set. I was not familiar with their game. There's no chance he knew a single song walking into that car.
Speaker 4: He closes out his review by saying Sunday was the day though, calling disco lines, Arrow, Empire of the Sun, Arrow, Rufus Do Soul, Australian trio house music vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's our m Part review.
Speaker 4: Eight three one says it was the YouTube chat that that let him know. They said they have a line to young Tony.
Speaker 5: Is young Tony in the chat right now. That's the question. We wouldn't know. We don't look at it. I'm joking YouTube chat, I'm joking, are you have to.
Speaker 4: Return with either Strokes, Disco Lines, Empire of the Sun or Rufus to soul here because we.
Speaker 3: Got to get into the guy who's just getting crushed Young Tony. Well, no, because he's back.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's the comeback young Tony of the day, Mike Dunlevy. He spoke yesterday and everybody's pissed on the Sports Leader, KNBR.
Speaker 1: Sports Leader now back to murphin markets on the Sports Leader, streaming live on the sports Leader dot com and KNBR V Sports Leader app.
Speaker 8: I think there's two things I'm confident about with Steph. He really really wants to win, and he wants to finish his career as a warder. And that's I don't think that changes tomorrow, August twenty ninth, the start of the season, middle of the season, the end of next season. I think that's those things are going to be consistent.
Speaker 4: There he is, Mike Dunleavy, man and the Strokes. There you go for Young Tony, by the way, buried the lead and he said he wanted to share some good news with us. He's now anchoring the eight am to nine am newscast streaming on CB Newsbarri and YouTube.
Speaker 3: But did you fighting full time? He says, We're now going head to head on YouTube for audience.
Speaker 5: We might have to like pipe in like a live broadcast of young Tony being live into the cooler of contents.
Speaker 3: Were gonna have to bury this guy? Yeah, Now we got competition.
Speaker 4: As Sting saying in the Russians, mister Khrushchev said, we will bury you don't subscribe to that point.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to bury this kid. Now, it's war. Peggy Olsen, leave it.
Speaker 4: Everything in life comes back to Peggy Olsen leaving Don Draper and mad men and this he's Peggy Olsen.
Speaker 3: We're Don Draper.
Speaker 4: You're dead to us to oh gee, Either that or we develop a little joint broadcast where we slide onto each other's yeah YouTube stream.
Speaker 3: I'm always down for a joint or two. Young tone man, let'stenet. He's on his way. I'd rather see this guy.
Speaker 4: Hosting the CBS National News than this poser they got now, so I had to look him up.
Speaker 3: Tony doko Upul or whatever, they got the wrong Tony. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so wow, we would listen to kids in natural Yeah. We love the kid.
Speaker 4: Ever since he came barreling out of the elevator saying, here's the story, all right, kid, but yeah, we're gonna have to bury you net.
Speaker 3: Ever since he held the door open for Derek Papa making his debut. A lot of.
Speaker 4: Pressure, A lot of pressure, A lot of pressure. How about that he says it wouldn't be possible without us? Is that really accurate? Are we really literally solely responsible for launching him?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I toe you would be a star recruit. The kid did it.
Speaker 4: I think the kid did it. All right, guys, here's the deal. You heard Mike Dunlevy and man, oh man, is he getting well? First of all Warriors fans, Mike DV Mike Dunleavy could come out and say I'm giving every fan one thousand dollars and people like trying to buy our infections, not enough money.
Speaker 3: That doesn't even come for half my right, Mic?
Speaker 4: So, I mean, he's just he's getting killed because you know, they ran it back and as a result, the Warriors are looking like a team that is going to be somewhere between thirty seven and forty one wins.
Speaker 3: I mean, he had a lot of long.
Speaker 4: Quotes and talked about bringing everybody back. Now, which cut did you play there, buddy?
Speaker 3: Was that G or L? Which one was that?
Speaker 5: That was?
Speaker 3: Cut?
Speaker 5: I I believe Mike Dunleavy talking about Steph Curry unting two things and two things only in life.
Speaker 3: Okay, to win and to remain a warrior.
Speaker 4: Okay, why don't we do cut G here? Has anything changed in Steph wanting to say so? Listen, try to contain your anger. Everybody at Mike, don't leave you, but take a listen.
Speaker 3: No, he hasn't.
Speaker 8: That's always been the message. That's always been sort of what we discussed. And uh, I think that's you know, tracking quite well. Obviously, he's eligible for an extension coming up at the end of this month, and you know, we'll talk through all that stuff and can't speak on it much right now, but you know, I'm pretty confidence Stephan will finish his career here. But you know, ultimately it's his it's his it's his call, his decision, whether that's all in his contract to run out and move on or you know, look, if he comes to me and wants to be moved, you know, Joe and I will talk it through. We wouldn't love it, but he's earned the right to do where he wants to do those things. So but but as far as the messaging or any idea that he would be anywhere else, that's not a thing we're looking at or he's looking at interesting.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Now that I've heard it, I definitely raise an eyebrow.
Speaker 3: I mean, I want him to be here. If he wants to leave, you know, we'll talk about it. But no, I don't want that. Yeah, my my wife doesn't want to divorce me, but if she wants to leave, she can leave. Well, the plot is thickened. It definitely got a little thicker. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Well, uh Walt asked it in the in the what did the Wide World of Wall? You know, should Steph Curry retire as it were? If you're Steph Curry and you here that, first of all, you're grown up, you know the deal. It's big boy. It's big boy time. You put on your big boy pants. You do business, and there's no warm and fuzzies. You know you're gonna get you know, Marcela Meyer was the Red Sox favorite prospect until he wasn't right.
Speaker 3: But I'm not saying Marcela Steph Curry.
Speaker 4: But man, I mean there's been theories, you know, should the Warriors have moved on from Steph? Like some of them more crazier theories where they should have traded him a couple of years ago to start the rebuild.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna do a rebuild, I don't know.
Speaker 4: When you hear that and your Steph, are you thinking, well, maybe maybe I do look at something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, this is the plot.
Speaker 4: There's thickens here on this one. In terms of Steph, I think is very comfortable here in the barrier. He's got a beautiful home in Atherton, He's got a beautiful family he's raising. He loves playing golf the California Golf Club. The Warriors are gonna be a good team. They're never gonna suck, you know, like Kobe played on some bad Lakers teams at the end there. But if you hear that at all, I mean, you have your relationship with dun Levy, you know, But is there anything that raises your eyebrow?
Speaker 5: Well, I think for me, it circles back to that first quote about Steph wanting two things to win and to be a Warrior. Well, the question is, then, are Joe Lakeup and Mike dunleyvy doing enough to continue winning as a Warrior? And of course that's the topic that we've been discussing all off season long after missing out on Lebron and missing out on Giannis and not being involved in a potential trade for Jalen Brown, are they doing enough to win? And right now it doesn't seem like it because they're running back the same roster with Jimmy Butler scheduled to miss half the season. So it goes back to Joe Lakeup a couple weeks ago on a podcast saying that he wants to plan for the Warriors next team. Well, guess what, that's a team post Steph Curry. So if you're not gonna win now, then yeah, if you're Steph Curry and if you're looking to top off your career with one last ring, with one last championship ride, then I think you do have to think about the crazy topic that is trading away Steph Curry.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, we've rolled that ball out there, man like in foosball and you roll the ball on the table, you start kicking it around.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: But the other the other concept is keeping him here.
Speaker 4: And then if they do, you know, he does sign an extension, well, what kind of team is he going to play on? Dun Leevey's not ruling out the chance that he could craft something this year.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Warriorfins don't want to hear They're just so pissed right now. I'm less pissed than the average Warrior fan. I've been on record saying this. I just understand multiple things in life. One, it's been an unbelievable even seen like people like, I'm seeing some crazy stuff out there. I can't not I cannot believe the stuff I see about Joe Lacub.
Speaker 3: I think it's bonker.
Speaker 4: Talk about losing the plot, like people have lost the freaking plot on how the last three or four years have gone versus what Joe Lacob has done in the history of this franchise and in this Bay Area region sports. I mean, it's like it bonkers, the disconnect between what people are saying about Joelacob right now and what he's actually done for the Warriors and what he will probably try to continue to do. They're in this awkward transition with Stephen dre and they got Jimmy Butler, he got hurt.
Speaker 3: They drafted James Wiseman, it didn't work out. They drafted Kuminga, didn't work.
Speaker 4: It feel like he's sitting there just freaking Chris Kohan, just running out twenty five win thirty win teams.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: So I think he gets way too much static from Warriors social media. And maybe that's just my algorithm. Again, maybe that's just as Marcus says, comments suck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: Now to follow up on that, it does feel like there's a bit of Joe Lake of fatigue, which there shouldn't be because to your point, think about this Warriors organization before Joe Lacob got there, but a lot of people are I would say, not too impressed with the tenure of a Mike Dunlevy.
Speaker 3: And then you talk about that fatigue.
Speaker 5: A big reason why Bob Myers ended up leaving this organization was because himself he had Joe Lake of fatigue. And now Bob Myers is behind the scenes helping the Sixers land Lebron James.
Speaker 3: That's true. And by the way, and I love Bob Myers. He's a bruin. I love him.
Speaker 5: He's getting a little too. I think Jerry West was the guy. I think Jerry West was you might be.
Speaker 4: And I think Bob Myers just kind of followed everything Jerry West said. So Bob did some good things. I think it was like, hey, Jerry, what should I do now? So Jerry West is the guy. But anyway, the point is is that don't leave. He traded for Jimmy Butler, you know, shockingly good trade. Of course they all got hurt, right, yeah, And I think that's why we all gave him credit. But then people are also asking questions why you're now refusing to move on from that Jimmy Butler contract since he's on an expiring contract. If he can help you in a potential move that can help stuff win. Now, I'm also this is going to sound insane, and I'm not writing off Chris stops for Zingis.
Speaker 3: I'm not writing them off now.
Speaker 5: I know history would tell me, dude, he never plays. Write him off more like write him in for a doctor exactly. I mean, I love poor Zingis as well. The kid's a unicorn, but he's never on the court. But here's the deal duneleve. He's bringing up the point of, yes, we can still improve this team. Cut Elle Walt about a possible in season trade. Maybe the Jimmy Butler thing you're talking about, cut El here, cut out.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 8: As far as player moving over this past summer, you know, no different than trade deadline prior summers, different things like that. We're we're super aggressive. I mean, if people knew the cold calls I made, offering a lot of stuff for players, you know, I think they'd realize how hard we're trying. And frankly, it's not as much the guys that end up getting moved. There's a lot of guys that you know, we really really value that don't get a moved don't get moved, And that's probably because so of those teams. So I think we call on the guys that we really think can make an impact and change our direction. But yeah, I mean that's just that's the nature of every off season, every trade deadline. That's the way it works. I think as we get into this season, the trade deadline, the December fifteenth date, those things, I'm confident in our ability to do deals if we need to. Based on a couple of things. I mean, one, we've done them in the past, so we have experienced with that. But then I think if you just look at our books, our assets, all that stuff, we've got a lot of ways to entice teams and make things available and worthwhile for them to do trade with us. So for those reasons, I feel pretty confident that if we have to improve the roster in the middle of.
Speaker 3: The season, we can. Okay, we'll see Warriors.
Speaker 4: Fans are just so pit The one thing he said in there that don't tell everybody we're trying.
Speaker 3: You just got to leave that part out. I get it, Mike. You want to say it.
Speaker 4: You want to shout from the mountaintops, like dude, we were trying to get Lebron James. We were trying to do this in that but fans don't want to hear.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter. There is no try, only do do or do not? Yeah, there is no try. In the wise words of Yoda that.
Speaker 4: As he said, they've done big seasons before, and they their books and their assets are in pretty good although see here five one oh, they're light years behind. And they said Porzingis is a unicorn because nobody ever sees them pretty good line. People very very angry, so listen, we'll see. Anyway, Dunleavy spoke, he popped his head out of the hole, and like in true whack them old fashion, when he popped his head out, everybody grabbed the mallet and tried to whack him.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, man, fun day, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of We opened the show at six and it was action packed topics and there were a lot including playing the wind package for Walt at six' ten this.
Speaker 3: Morning how about. That that's because we're about that action exactly day game, today twelve forty.
Speaker 4: Five i'm supposed to Be Adrian hauser is the bulk, eye but we don't know if there's A.
Speaker 5: YEAH i saw a tweet From Alex pavlovitch a couple of minutes ago that howser is scheduled to start.
Speaker 3: Today oh, yeah no bullpen going to the open. Astors just stack up those lefties and pound him around the. Yard, yeah good. Look Jordan, alvarez by the, way is he a? Runaway is he the AL? Mvp by ror your?
Speaker 5: DOWN i know he's like in the consideration for Like Trouble crown this. Year he's having that type of. Season but he steps in the. Box, Bro i'm, Like i'm just hoping nobody.
Speaker 3: Gets hurt and we just thank the Good lord that he got out of The dodger. System like he's one of those that got, away like we talked, About oh, Yeah Zach willer went to The.
Speaker 5: Phillies the man's blah blah. Blah Jordan alvarez was in The dodgers farm. System thank, god he's not A, Dodger My.
Speaker 4: God by the, way he really, Honestly willie, McCovey that's WHO i. Like McCovey punished baseball's in his prime like. That people have compared him to. Others i'm, like, no, no, no it's McCovey because McCovey would just hurt you, man oh. Man and he where's forty four? TOO i, think doesn't He?
Speaker 3: Alvarez, yeah believe he. Does, yeah good call pitch around. Him. Guys all, right well learn something.
Speaker 4: Today and we got Doctor, bouchet the Scary Doctor bouschet coming in to make you feel doctor feel.
Speaker 3: Good they call him uh and, uh and then we'll hand it over To.
Speaker 5: Johnny ln's on the patio and he's gonna get A giant's player who's he getting?
Speaker 3: Again he's got u who's who's who's down in the squad? Today we ain't gonna come on the, air, buddy AND i need to hear your, voice all, Right so they're efforting for a wizard.
Speaker 5: Hunt, okay get the Wiz kid on the mic with the tats and the uh and the and the old brother where art that hopefully has a better connection than my interview With Blade tidwell from last. WEEK i heard that didn't go that, way not that, great and it Wasn't blade's, fault, Right, no, no, no it's a cell phone.
Speaker 3: Connection. Yeah blade was a great. GUY i didn't get to ask him about the fact that his name Is.
Speaker 5: Jansen H did you know that his middle name Is? Blade his first name is Actually jansen J a n Z.
Speaker 3: E ed you know what something for fan? Fest, yeah.
Speaker 5: Exactly we'll get around to. It i'll see you at spring training next, Year jans AND i will close it.
Speaker 4: Out hand it over To Johnny lund on the. Patio who's got a Little wizen? Hunt hopefully on The Sports leader K Nbrb.
Speaker 1: Sports, leader INTO v Sports leader anytime, anywhere, tellnbode KNBR v Sports leader App Murphin marcus continued live for The Casino Matrix Progressive. Jackpots Studios Casino Matrix Progressive jackpots are.
Speaker 3: Here where are? You just drop in one eight Hundred gambler get your rock and roll.
Speaker 4: On Black crows fans Next thursday At Shoreline. Amphitheater two tickets to See Black crows And Whiskey. Myers you get them free if you Call curly at caller number. Ten, four, one, five, eight nine six cambi are two tickets see The Black crows At Shoreline august. Twentieth Whiskey myers also prize furnace By Live. Nation find the official rules at the Sports leader dot. Com those tickets are on sale now Through Live nation dot com caller number.
Speaker 3: Ten we'll do it Again thursday And.
Speaker 4: Friday two tickets to see The Black crows And Whiskey myers At. SHORELINE a couple more housekeeping items, here including the.
Speaker 3: Doctor The Good, doctor doctor feel. Good. Ooh entering the room right, Now i'm the one they call doctor feel. Good and it is time for.
Speaker 5: Today's Stanford Healthcare Health report sponsored By Stanford. Healthcare, now we've been talking about this for a few weeks with The Matt chapman abdominal. Strain, well yesterday was the day he went underneath the. Knife had season ending bilateral core muscle surgery yesterday with Doctor William myers In. Philadelphia he is currently traveling back to the barrier right. Now so ice, Up Matti. Chapman we'll see you next. Season and that was Today's Stanford Healthcare Health, report sponsored By Stanford.
Speaker 3: Healthcare good, job you Know Christian kosa been playing that third?
Speaker 4: Base he, does, Okay i'd like to, SEE i mean, defensively, offensively although you had BE rbi knock.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, YEAH i like him better at second THAN i do at, third to be. Honest, yeah, Sure i'm with.
Speaker 4: You by the, way THE rbi knock, Yesterday Gary, Pettis, yeah if you're, watching, Uh Drew, kavanaugh who's kind of a scratching BY i mean's.
Speaker 3: Not that bad for a backup. Catcher you can do a lot. Work And Drew capiti spray the ball around.
Speaker 4: A little, bit he was on first and cast it a ball in the, gap And Gary pettis Waved kavanaugh. Home AND i, said in my lim Because i'm watching these, games because that's ALL i, GOT i, Said, ooh.
Speaker 3: That's a bad. Send, no the throwers up the. Line he was.
Speaker 5: Safe how dare you Doubt Gary, Pettis, dude this guy's been. Spotless Gary.
Speaker 3: Petty he might win The Willie Mack award this. Year Bro Hector Borg, Man, Hector i'll give it to. Him. Dude, yeah how About Hector? Borg you want to hear About? Borg?
Speaker 4: NOW i mean that's kind of the symbol of the first two months when they killed off the. Season it was The Hector borg had no direction the heck well there was direction into.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway WOULD i like to See Parks harbor come up and play a little?
Speaker 3: Third WOULD i like to see?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 3: YES i would so would to see. That it's just a question for me is moving?
Speaker 5: Forward AND i know this is a topic for another, day but with the impending, lockout how are The giants going to manage some of those late season call, ups whether it comes and putting guys on the forty man roster versus maybe protecting them so they can play minor league baseball next?
Speaker 3: Year the freaking. LOCKOUT i, Know i'm sorry for me a.
Speaker 4: Lockout and by the, WAY i was great to See Vic barracotta come. Back but he had a rough night last. Night three strikeouts in a double. Play you're A barracotta.
Speaker 3: GUY i am a Ver barracota, Guy So i'm gonna support. Him it. Happens we all have bad games in. Baseball you're looking for, that you're looking for that Won't, no did you ever find the let's do? It Staples singer's? Version come?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 3: Man all, right we should have Asked tony when we were texting him this. Morning, yeah he'll find it right.
Speaker 4: Exactly, so by the, Way, uh, yeah that you did The Stanford Healthcare, okay we're.
Speaker 3: Good so finally fine For marcus to learn? Today, yeah because he's the one who walked into this. Thing WHAT i? Learned the ladies want to know what a ham? Sandwich CAN i get a?
Speaker 7: Name?
Speaker 3: Amen what did water boy learn?
Speaker 1: Today you know what's going?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 3: Yeah it Is murph, Indeed uh And.
Speaker 4: Marcus we were talking about the postgame rap last night Where hook And kuipe And john And dave went on an extended riff about How carson Wizen hunt And Bryce helders look like characters from the Movie Oh, brother Where Art thou And uh and THEN dc started playing a man Of Constant starr and they were yucking it.
Speaker 3: Up and THEN i, asked you've ever seen? It and you said you read the. Book, YEAH i THOUGHT i did at least. WELL i was, LIKE i didn't know there was a. Book and then the listeners taught you and, me there's no. Book, well there is a. Book it's Called The. Odyssey and that the that the The Old Brother Wore art that was based On Homer's The. Odyssey we all learned. THAT i Guess John goodman plays a cyclops as a patch over his eye at one point On The Old Brother Wore. Art thou, oh AND i got.
Speaker 2: IT i have a.
Speaker 3: CONFESSION i haven't seen the. Movie. Wow really it does surprise.
Speaker 4: ME i, know it's JUST i think it came along when we Had when you have kids and they're, young you just don't see movies at.
Speaker 3: All but the bluegrass soundtrack.
Speaker 4: Of Old Brother Wore art that we think they said this should Be Wizen hunts like warm up.
Speaker 3: Music it would be a great warm up song Or Bryce eldridge walk up. Music, yeah give me some blue. GRASS i feel like being barefoot and wearing overalls right. Now don't you feel Like i'm in the backwoods right, now let's do, it, Baby i'm down down with little banjo. Bluegrass speaking of, which Flan he's coming to. Town go See.
Speaker 5: Tim this is the kind of stuff you hear, Me you See Tim Flannery. Boach he told a pretty funny story Last. FRIDAY i, Said, Hey flann's trying to get you back on stage any chance he, Goes, well you, know he had me on stage.
Speaker 3: One tom most Nervous i've ever been in my. Life he's. No apparently he can crush.
Speaker 4: Karaoke he likes to Sing Patsy KLINE I fall To, pieces which is epic beyond, belief.
Speaker 3: By the, Way so fun. Stuff well that's what we learned.
Speaker 4: Today that old brother we'ret's based on The, odyssey which The murphy family saw In. Annapolis and you know where we went right before that for a little. Sandwich do you guys know the chain pot belly the Sandwich, shane chop pot.
Speaker 3: BELLY i can't SAY i. Do, YEAH i think it's only in The midwest and.
Speaker 5: The east by good pretty good little sounds like a good spot, Sandwich.
Speaker 3: Shane, yeah you combine pot and. BELLIES i like. It i'm all in so we did That arrow. Movie there you. GO i was most.
Speaker 5: PROUD i didn't go take a pee during The odyssey. EITHER i was gonna, say, dude that's a tough. Task it's like a three hour, flick two fifty.
Speaker 3: TWO i. Believe all, Right, well let's do.
Speaker 4: It Johnny love is, next And Giants Baseball today twelve forty, five eleven forty. Five pregame coming your. Way But Johnny lons on the. Patio you're listening to cambr AMACAMBYR, Fm San, francisco the Sports, leader A Cumulus media.
Speaker 3: Station let's doing.
Speaker 2: It s as we offer each other a, sign a piece because we want to bring peace to the.
Speaker 3: World that's the end of the. Game