Speaker 1: The GNC News Blitz with Radi wag starts.
Speaker 2: No, No, No.
Speaker 3: It is the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven ninety KABC. This is your daily rundown of everything you need to know that's going on in the state of California, Southern California, the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego, and the Central Valley. I compile a list every single day of all the stories that I found that I find interesting that you may have missed at Randywangradio dot substack dot com. That's Randywangradio dot substack dot com. And of course check out the YouTube channel at Randywang Radio dot com or Johnny Don't Like dot com, where we have all the on demand content for this show, the live John Phillips Show from noon to three, and the Accountability Podcast. You can give us a call here at the radio station at eight hundred two two two five two two two, and you can send me an email at Randywang Radio at gmail dot com. We start with the war of words that is happening right now between Paramount Pictures and their CEO, David Ellison and Bob Banta, because Paramount has issued quite the ultimatum if Rob Bonta, the Attorney General of the State of California, and the other I believe twelve attorneys generals that also filed this antitrust suit to stop this merger from Paramount Pictures buying Warner Brothers Discovery. Then Paramount on October first, is going to leave the state of California. Now, when this lawsuit was originally announced, Paramount made a similar threat, but they did not put any kind of date on it. They just said we're going to look in to leaving the state of California. Now, there's probably a lot of mixed opinions on both sides of this story, and this just happens to be one of these stories where there's no hero, there's no villain. Everybody involved just kind of sucks because you look at what Bob Bonta is trying to do here, and it is very obviously political. Some would argue it could be for personal gain. There have been some that have argued that this is a backdoor favor to Netflix because, as many including Spencer Prade, have pointed out, when originally this deal to buy Warner Brothers was Netflix, Bob Bonta didn't have any problem with it, so that's definitely all true. At the same time, I'm not a big fan of all the mergers that have been happening in the entertainment business.
Speaker 1: I should know.
Speaker 3: I work in radio, where it's pretty much down to three companies, and that hasn't worked out well for anybody. I don't like the fact that there was this massive merger for Skuydance to merge with Paramount, and then almost immediately it's let's leverage that merger after we did a bunch of layoffs to buy another studio.
Speaker 1: I'm just not a fan of the way this operates.
Speaker 3: That being said, there are some legitimate concerns on both sides here. I'm not totally decided who's in the right and who's in the wrong here, but I don't like either of these guys. For one, If the argument that Paramount is making that we need to do this merger with Warner Brothers Discovery because we're getting killed in the streaming market, they're right. You add up the number of subscribers that people have for HBO Max and Paramount Plus, and it's nothing compared to what Netflix has, or compared to the amount of viewership that is on YouTube. And we broadcast on YouTube. YouTube is the largest video streaming platform in the world. There are a lot of young people who don't watch a whole lot of broadcast television or even broadcast television shows streamed onto the apps, because well, you have to pay for a subscription or watch a lot of ads to see some of those apps, and some people prefer to just watch things for free, either with ads or with the premium subscription on YouTube. I watch a lot of stuff on you you think about all the content that I watch when I'm going to bed that I could be giving to the streaming services. And when my wife's in town, Yeah, we'll pop on the old Peacock, which is another streaming service that is not doing that well, and you we will watch repeats of The Office or Parks and rec or Thirty Rock or what have you. You know, all the shows from like a generation and a half ago that are really great bedtime material because it's comforting to watch something you've already seen. But you know, it's even more comforting than that. If I'm home alone, I turn on YouTube and I watch which if you go through my YouTube and it's like, what is the channel you watch the most, it's this guy, j Rose eleven. He has a very popular YouTube channel. I think he has four hundred thousand subscribers, and all he does is he posts videos of him doing solo runs of Pokemon Red and Blue, the original game boy games from nineteen ninety six, and he'll pick one out of the one hundred and fifty Pokemon and do the entire run with just that thing. It is monotonous. It is the same thing over and over and over again, and damn it, I've watched almost every single one that he's done. It is very addictive, it is very comforting. So yeah, there's there's a lot of time that I'm given to YouTube that I'm not given to Netflix or Paramount or HBO Max. So when it comes to the streaming aspect of it, I do understand why this merger may make sense. That being said, I find it to be so funny. How right as COVID began, like right before COVID began, all the studios, Paramount, Warner Brothers, Disney, they were all so upset with how much attention Netflix was getting. And I will say I was one of the earliest adopters of Netflix for streaming. I mean, I had Netflix back when it was you just mail the DVDs. But they also when they launched their streaming and their streaming offerings in like two thousand and seven, I was immediately an adopter of this. Also, when Hulu launched in two thousand and seven, I was all about this and knew that streaming was going to be the future because I cut my cable cord in two thousand end. I don't even know if I ever had it now. I must have had it for a little while when I lived in my studio apartment in Studio City, excuse me, Valley Village. I think I cut it in like two thousand and nine or twenty ten, and I watched everything on streaming, and everything just kind of grew, and there were shows that became popularized through whether it was streaming or which is so far. Remember how we used to buy shows on iTunes, And do you remember how the Writer's Strike of two thousand and eight was almost exclusively about the revenue share that the writers would get for when people buy episodes of the Office on iTunes for a dollar ninety nine. And then most immediately everything moved to streaming, and then well, so you go back to twenty seventeen twenty eighteen. Netflix is still losing a ton of money, but because they're paying all these studios to license all of their content. I mean, The Office had a whole second life because it was available on Netflix.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: The Office, which is a show that now everybody has seen a million times like on wasn't that way when it first came out. And one of the reasons The Office didn't get canceled in like its early seasons is because so many people were watching it on iTunes and buying the episodes that was like, there's something here. Well, The Office, after it goes off the air, becomes this show that everybody is watching on repeat in the background as their bedtime show.
Speaker 1: And it was for a thing a.
Speaker 3: Really long time, like the most successful thing on Netflix. On top of their original content, which you know, some of their original content is great, you know, ten years ago, some of their original content was terrible. Even those new seasons of Arrested Development there are much harder to rewatch than the first three seasons. So Disney's like, I got to get in on this. Sure, we own a piece of Hulu, and Hulu used to be like a joint venture between ABC and NBC and Fox because at this point Fox was a different company than Disney. Yeah, there was another merger that Bob Bonted didn't have any problems with, or Disney gobbling up Lucasfilm, or Disney gobbling up Marvel didn't have any problems with any of those. Those are all very legitimate concerns. But Disney's like, all right, we're gonna make our own streaming platform Disney Plus and Universes like we're gonna make our own streaming platform Peacock and Paramount says we're gonna come out with Paramount Plus. And HBO, which had HBO Go then it turned into HBO Now decided we're gonna launch HBO Max, and then a couple of years later they changed that to just Max, and then they changed it back to HBO Max. All within the span of two years, which were, by the way, the COVID years.
Speaker 1: All of these services launch.
Speaker 3: So you now go from having one to two subscriptions you're paying for because you're probably paying your everyone had Netflix, maybe you also had Hulu, and that pretty much covered it. You got all your content, all the channels went to either of those two platforms, and then if it was anything that wasn't on there, you could buy it your elf. You went from that too, having to have Netflix and Hulu and Disney Plus, which and now those two are merging because we've all realized it's too many, and you've got and if you like sports, oh boy, ESPN Plus and then Hbo and Paramount and Amazon, which has their own whole thing, and you realize, wow, now I'm paying as much as the cable bill.
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on?
Speaker 3: So there haven't been nearly as many adopters to all these other streaming services as there has been to Netflix, because there's only so much content you can watch in a day. So almost immediately, all these companies that bent big on streaming started losing tons and tons and tons of money. And that's kind of how the ball got rolling on these mega mergers, because these companies acquired so much debt. So it's just funny to think about how in order for them to all try to kill Netflix. Netflix still is the top contender, and now a lot of these studios they're making money by doing what they were doing before they launched their own streaming services and licensing their content to Netflix. Like some of their older content. So it's just an interesting thing to think about. But when it comes to the merits on Bob Bonta's side, Bob Bonta in this op ed claims this has nothing to do with streaming, and I think, just on a straight argument, you cannot argue that paramount plus merging with HBO Max creates a monopoly because it is a small percentage of the market that's out there for streaming. But when you talk about the aspect that Bob Bonta says is the crux of his case, which is it's that you're merging the movie studios and now there are fewer movie studios and there's less competition as to what's getting made and what's getting released. Maybe there is something there. As we have seen with all these kinds of mega mergers, they do lead to job losses. Of course, they get rid of different kinds of redundancies. We've seen it over and over and over again. And it's so funny how some of these mega mergers are now like going out on the other end where Comcast is trying to sell off NBC and Universal after you know, they made that massive mega merger and bought it from GM. It's it's been an interesting time to just observe the entertainment business. So yeah, there may be some legitimate concerns, but what do you do here with this ultimatum where because of and I don't need to go into like the intricacies of this deal, but here's what you need to know based on how this deal was struck. For Paramount to buy Warner Brothers, they have to finish the transaction by October first, or they start paying fees like seven million dollars a month, which can definitely destroy the deal entirely. If that starts lowering the share price of both companies, what have you. I'm not a business and tech person, but this is what I have seen and read and heard from every other people talking about this. And so that is why the new ultimatum that David Ellison has put down on specifically Bonta, but it's not just Bonta. There are eleven or twelve state attorneys general also filing this lawsuit is if you don't settle with us and drop the suit and let this mega merger go forward, we're going to, as so many other companies have in the state of California, leave one of the oldest and large studios in Hollywood is threatening to leave, and billionaires love spite, they might just do it, even though it will cost a ton of money, just based on spite. And of course this is all happening upon the backdrop of California, specifically Los Angeles losing so much film business. Well, I mean, you want to talk about how we now celebrate this tax credit program that should have been re upped in the state of California many years ago, that hey, we're getting nine new projects that are coming to California with this tax credit. Nine seems kind of low. Also, it was really funny if you watch the rap that I have on the Newsplitz for this piece, It's like, here are the projects coming to California. A TV reboot of Clueless and a reboot of The Rockford Files, And it's like, wow, there really are no original ideas left in the studios in Hollywood, the big ones. There's plenty of original ideas with the young people, and you look at obsession and back rooms, and there is a bright future for the small independent producer. But things are changing very rapidly in this industry, and this fight going on certainly doesn't help because there are a lot of issues that the California government that Los Angeles, California, Sacramento are just straight up not addressing.
Speaker 1: And tax credits one of them.
Speaker 3: We need to be as competitive as the other states, but there are so many other things. The permitting, the mandatory permits for street closures and police you have to hire, what have you. LA is not super friendly to film production and nearly as much as they should be. But dare I say this isn't even just an LA or a California problem anymore. The alarm should have been sounded by all the studios, by all the unions, by all the players involved. When Marvel moved Pinewood Studios to the UK. I just went to go see that Spider Man movie, just like everybody else. And you know, a lot of the streets of New York City weren't shot in New York City. They were shot in Glasgow. So I guess Spider Man was at Fringefest. They were shot there. And you're wondering why I thought Atlanta was like this haven they've shot all the movies there. Well, this is the part of the story that nobody really wants to talk about because the electeds certainly won't talk about it because when the electeds come out, whether it's Karen Bass or Rick Chaves bur or Gavin Newsom with this is what's going to save the film in the television industry, they do it in consultation with the film and television unions. And I am saying this as a union member, a dues paying member of SAG after the unions are part of the problem, and that is why so much production is going to the UK and going to Canada. It's not so much for the tax shelter, it's to avoid the union rules and getting projects flip union what have you, because the costs have gotten so unbelievably expensive and not having any wiggle room to deal with the realities of budgets right now is only going to cause more projects to flee, not only Los Angeles, not only California, but these United States. I'd love to open up the phones right now. I'm sure a lot of people have a lot of thoughts about this. Eight hundred two two two five two two two one eight hundred two two two five two two two. Paramount has an ultimatum, Bob Bonta, drop your lawsuit or we're leaving the state of California.
Speaker 1: What say you?
Speaker 3: Are you on Bonta's side, Are you on Paramount side? What do you think about this mega merger and the lawsuit blocking it? Give us a call eight hundred two two two five two two two one, eight hundred two two two five two two two.
Speaker 1: You can also.
Speaker 3: Email us at Randy Wang Radio at gmail dot com. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on KABC.
Speaker 1: It's the News.
Speaker 3: Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk radio seven ninety KABC. You can email us at Randy Wang Radio at gmail dot com, and you can give us a call at eight hundred two two two five two two two one. Eight hundred two two two five two two two. Carry rights in at Randy Wang Radio at gmail dot com. Paramount Seriously, Yeah, as if Tom klue Cruise is willing to relocate, Yeah, probably not. In case you're not gonna go to deadline and read Bob Bonta's op ed, well, we could go ahead and read it for you. Let's hear what Bob Bonta has to say in his own words as to why he's not backing down despite Paramount pictures threatening to move out of the state. Of California by October if they don't get this mega.
Speaker 1: Merger to buy Warner Brothers.
Speaker 3: Despite the spin you may have heard in recent weeks, the lawsuit my colleagues and I have filed challenging the paramount sky Dance and Warner Brothers Discovery merger isn't about trusting the intentions of one company or one man. It isn't about trusting that CBS News and CNN will remain independent and credible under one umbrella. I never understood what was so like is so scary about, Oh no, CNN and CBS might merge. Do you know how many news outlets there are out there? This also isn't about the future of string Also, NBC News and MSNBC were both under the same operation and they didn't you know, they had multiple channels and multiple news people. But whatever, This isn't about the future of streaming. This lawsuit is about anti trust law. It is a straight up anti trust enforcement case, one that is very cut and dry, one that seeks to prevent the long term structural impact from loss of competition. I just realized I'm starting to do a Rob Bonta impression, and I shouldn't do that. But it's definitely something that I could do. Because I've heard a lot of this guy for quite a while. He's full of cliche. Every type of leadership is about meeting the moment and rising to the occasion, and this is what's required, and so we're stepping up and getting it done. This case is one that seeks to prevent the long term structural impact from the loss of competition, an impact that can't be remedied with a few, one off, piecemeal promises. So while others may try to flip the script cliche and distract from the facts, I will lay out the truth of this case. The proposed merger, the largest in Hollywood history, would combine two Hollywood Titans and create an illegal level of concentration in three markets, film distribution for wide release films, anticipated blockbuster film distribution, and cable TV. Well, cable TV's going away, kiddos. Cable TV is a house of cards, and unfortunately, the more cord cutting that happens and the more a la carte that people get, and it is a very generational thing. There are people that will not give up their cable no matter what. And then you get to my generation, and there are people that will never ever ever get cable. But you ever wonder what goes into your cable bill? You know why you have to pay for channel Why you can't just pick the channels that you would watch, Why you have to buy packages, because that's how those other channels exist.
Speaker 1: There are not enough.
Speaker 3: People who would watch the golf channel to pay for the infrastructure of the golf channel. Same can be said for the tennis channel as well. You get to pay your one hundred plus dollars a month to subsidize all the channels that you're not watching, just to get the channels that you are watching. Just something to think about, Okay, so let's keep going. This is Bob Bonta's op ed in Deadline, trying to explain his position as to why he is still looking to block this merger from Paramount Skydance buying HBO Max, the resulting TV behemoth with control one third of theatrical motion picture distribution and nearly one third of basic cable channels, including fifty of the most popular cable channels. Cable channels are going away. I mean, here's how you know cable is such a thing of the past. I like a lot of people in my generation spent many years watching The Daily Show with John Stewart, who is now back on the air one day a week and the other days a week. It's entertaining, but you know, the John Stewart one is the big money piece. And the Daily Show airs at eleven o'clock Eastern, and it also airs at eleven o'clock Pacific. What do they have on at eight o'clock Pacific? That would be eleven o'clock Eastern in you know, on Comedy Central, probably repeats of the Office or something else. Sometimes the Daily Show puts out John Stewart's monologue, which is like he go on for twenty minutes. They no longer are bound by like they definitely are like we're doing a podcast, but it's on TV. Because his monologue will go twenty twenty five minutes, when typically it's like, you go ten minutes, commercial break, what have you, and then his interview will go on for a half hour. I don't know what actually makes it to the air because I had not watched a single episode of the Daily Show on television in many, many years. I, like many people that watch the Daily Show, watch it on YouTube, and it comes out on YouTube before it comes out on Paramount Plus, and it comes out on YouTube before it even airs on cable television, So owning fifty of the most popular cable channels not really, in my opinion, that big of a deal. Let's continue with Bob Bunte's open letter. It would be particularly harmful to the market for anticipated top grossing films also known as anticipated blockbusters, such as The Last Mission Impossible movie which I could not finish, I got super confused and I couldn't remember what happened in the Last One, and a Minecraft movie. The merger would give just four distributors control of more than ninety percent of these films. Although let's all remember two of the biggest films of this year were little independent productions with small budgets, so the film industry is going to be okay regardless how many mega studios there are. That is a big deal because blockbusters have a massive production budgets and account for eighty eight percent a box office revenue for films released over the past four years. These films get more people out of their homes into the movie theater, unless you're he man reminding them of why they love going to the movies in the first place. Oh, stop getting all poetic, bonta. Let's talk about why all this matters. Concentration in these markets would mean less competition. Less competition will ultimately result in higher prices. The movie theater price is going to get any more expensive, lower content quality and fewer Well, already a lot of the studios are realizing we need more quality over quantity. Marvel realized they put out way too much stuff, way too many TV shows, way too many movies, and less is more. Movie theaters, cable TV distributors, and audiences on every sofa and every movie seat in the US would feel the impact of this.
Speaker 1: On lawful merger.
Speaker 3: Possibly, But again, you're also competing with this whole other world. I mean, I was a pioneer in this world when there was no money in it. But do you know how much all of these studios are now paying for podcasts, which I've never thought about. Like, that's why, you know, we're starting to branch out of the YouTube world. We're just realizing that that's where the audiences are, and that's where everything is moving towards. You know, there's no reason to just be doing something.
Speaker 1: Over the radio.
Speaker 3: We need to be everywhere, all at once. But you know that things are getting kind of insane when these big mega studios are offering mega contracts to.
Speaker 1: Niche podcasts.
Speaker 3: So what was just announced that Disney and Hulu just entered a mega deal with iHeart, the other radio company. You want to talk about mega mergers, You want to talk about market consolidation. While there's only three radio companies. Really there's iHeart, there's Cumulus my company, and there's Odyssey. And it hasn't worked out great for a whole lot of people. So I do understand that aspect of it. But Disney just made a mega deal to put pod Meets World, the boy meets World recap podcast on Disney Plus. It is a fascinating world that we're in right now. Netflix made this huge deal to put so many shows on video podcasts on their streaming platform, including a show BUTP with Brian Williams, a show hosted by Pete Davidson, and The Breakfast Club is now on Netflix, which it means I guess they're not on YouTube anymore. And they're doing that because the movie studios aren't just competing with television and streamers, they're also competing with the YouTube world, and they're competing with podcasts and video podcasts and video podcasts have a much lower production cost than a lot of the other stuff that's out there, and it's capturing a lot of eyeballs. I'm taping a video podcast right now as they do this show on the radio, because I think that this has a little more life if I put it out on the YouTube's and it does, it has a different kind of reach. So I'm just gonna put this out there into the ether. Paramount, Fox, HBO, Disney, you want to buy my stuff. We're starting to grow a little bit of an audience. We're starting to get a little fire. Okay, it might be about five years too early. We're not in that category of pod meats world, but maybe someday we will be.
Speaker 1: Maybe some day we will be.
Speaker 3: Take for example, we're going back to Bob Bont's Letter Warner Brothers Minecraft and Paramount Skuiddance's Latest Mission Impossible, which both were released in April and May last year. If the two companies had already merged, they would have released these mega hits back to back.
Speaker 1: No, they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: The attentions or spans a week short Spider Man does number one two weeks in a row. But for the most part, like every month, you got to have a new studio release out there.
Speaker 1: So I don't know about that one, or would they been pushed out?
Speaker 3: Would they both receive massive marketing budgets or one take a back seat? Oh yes, the marketing budgets which effectively double the cost of a movie with the production budgets for each have stayed the same or what had been cut down? We can't know the answers. But these are the kinds of concerning questions with industry wide impacts that our lawsuit intends to prevent. All Right, the more I hear Bob Bont's arguments, the more I think he doesn't have much of a case.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and.
Speaker 3: Distribution maybe, and again I do understand, and I'm really, really, really not cool with how many jobs get lost in these mega mergers. But this is to use a term that the I don't even think the kids use it anymore, weak sauce. Competition is core to a thriving economy. It incentivizes companies to produce their best work, to offer fair prices, and to ensure that companies succeed based on what they offer, not what backdoor deals they can land connections they can lean on, or because they're unlawfully manipulating the market and trampled over competitors, leaving consumers with just one and satisfying option. Well, Bob Bonta, you're the Attorney General of the state of California. If you don't like monopolies and you don't like monopolistic practices, I don't see you going after Pacific Guests and Electric I don't see you going after so Cal Edison and all the manipulation of the market that they're doing.
Speaker 1: Just something to think about.
Speaker 3: When company scheme to cut competition, costs go up, choices go down, our economy suffers, and everyday Americans are paying more for less. That's why we have anti trust laws, laws that propose that this proposed merger violates. Right now, Paramounta and Warner Brothers are spearheading a public relations campaign to spin a narrative that is simply false. They would have you believe that this is purely politics.
Speaker 1: It kind of is. It's not. And by the way, you know how it is.
Speaker 3: Because Bob Bontas started doing a media tour, including going on with Kara Swisher to talk about this lawsuit and even she's like, I don't know about this. Instead, the judge reviewed our case, saw the merits of our arguments, and offered a temporary restraining order to block the merger. If this was about politics, Paramount and Warner Brothers would have not agreed to pause the merger until a judge makes a final decision until next June, rather than go through the preliminary injunction hearings that were likely to go the same way as the temporar restraining order in our favor. Paramount and Warner Brothers see the writing on the wall that they will lose in a court of law, so they are resorting to the court of public opinion. They want to talk about anything but the facts of this case, to twist the narrative, to try to confuse, conflate, and convince you that this is about politics, the news, or the future of streaming, when they know perfectly well it is not. When our lawsuit makes crystal clear that it's not as disingenuous as it may be, they are welcome to do so. In the meantime, we'll be telling the truth in fighting our case, fighting for American audiences, filmmakers, writers, creatives, production crews, and small businesses in actual court and we intend to win.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, there you go.
Speaker 3: It was Bob Banta's op ed in Deadline defending his stance on continuing with this lawsuit to block the merger of Paramount Skydance buying Warner Brothers. The news that David Ellison made to was threatening that if Bob Bonta and the other Attorneys general don't drop this lawsuit by October first, Paramount Studios is going to leave the state of California. Will they actually go through with it? Will Bonta back down?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sounds like a cliffhanger to me.
Speaker 3: It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven ninety KABC. It's the News Blitz with Randy Wang on Talk Radio seven ninety KABC. Seven ninety KABC welcomes Boy Georgian Culture Club with special guests Betty Who at the Pacific Amphitheater on September sixth. Tickets are on sale now at pacamp dot com, but right now calling number nine at one eight at eight seven ninety five two Tube two gets a pair of tickets to the show. This is a postfair concert. Tickets furnished by the Pacific amphitheater. Good luck dialing.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phones and go to David in Whittier.
Speaker 2: David, Hello, Brandy good Man. Okay, So Rob Bonta couldn't be trusted with my grandma family. God bless her. She's in heaven. And here's the deal. He is the biggest shist. I want to use our con artist Liar Liar, Liar pants on fire knows this red as a jurist on fire. We need to find one of those slogans like where's the beef that was so effective during the Mondale Reagan campaign to go at him, sanctuary shitter guy, he's anti law enforcement, can't be trusted worth of Tenny.
Speaker 3: Well, you're totally right about that, and that's part of the problem here is Rob Bonta is completely untrustworthy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the call.
Speaker 3: Rob Bonta has the association with the Dong family and spending five hundred thousand dollars of campaign money in a deposition to make sure that he had nothing to do with the Shane Tau corruption case with his biggest benefactor, the Dong family. You have all the money that Bob Bonte has taken for the tribal casinos to uniratally go after cardhouses. There are all kinds of strange things that Bob Banta has done at the Attorney General's office. They call into question any thing that he does, Which why the rumor that's out there that he's doing all of this to help out Netflix.
Speaker 1: It's not impossible.
Speaker 3: Now that being said, there are eleven other attorney generals that are also joining in on this lawsuit.
Speaker 1: So is that just all for a partisan politics.
Speaker 3: It might be law fair works on both sides, I guess, But I don't think we're getting a resolution to this anytime soon. It doesn't seem that either side is going to be backing down off of the Bantas and them saying that we're suing to stop this merger. And does Paramount really go through with it? Does Paramount really go ahead and move out of Los Angeles and move out of California. If that's the case, where do they go Well, considering how much of Paramount Skydance is owned by the Saudis, maybe the news movie studio will.
Speaker 1: Be in the Middle East. Just something to think about.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got tons of content for you on the YouTube channel, so you need something to watch, you need something to listen to. Go to Johnny don't Like dot com or Randywang Radio dot com for the John Phillips Show, video segments of this show, and the Accountability Podcast. Check it all out. Johnny don't Like dot com or Randy Wang Radio dot com. We'll see you tomorrow for another news blitz.
Speaker 1: See you