Speaker 1: Some might label us right wing.
Speaker 2: We say clip our wings and just call us right.
Speaker 1: It's the John Phillip Show and very happy Thursday to you at twelve oh Chevin. In the West, it's the Gina Phillips Show, Mister Randy Wings in Culver City.
Speaker 3: Johnny, we're broadcasting live on the radio on seven ninety KABC in southern California and eight ten KSFO in the Bay and we're also broadcasting live on video. You can watch us every single day, react to the videos along with us, and play around in the chat room at Johnny Don't Like dot Com? As Johnny with a why Johnny Don't Like dot Com? Takes you right to the YouTube channel. You can hit subscribe so all of our content goes right to your homepage. You can hit the bells you're notified whenever we go live, and of course you can hit that thumbs up like button, and that tells YouTube that they should push us to more people, which they're doing every single day. We're getting new listeners and viewers to this show every single day because you're hitting that like button.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, you want to play a game before we get started with the topic, Randy I would love that. Okay, I'm gonna read you a quote and you have to tell me who this individual is referring to. Okay, all right, This is from Politico this morning and they did an interview with California Assembly Speaker Robert Revis. Here is what he had to say about Javier Bakaia quote. I think one quality about Javier Bakaia is he doesn't wake up every morning thinking how he can make headlines or be on the front page of our newspapers.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a shot across the bow from Reavus to Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought, too, scrub it.
Speaker 3: So the best thing that you can say about Bessera is that he's not chasing clout.
Speaker 1: I think the only times he pays attention to the television is when there's a toothpaste commercial from the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 3: That whole idea that he's put out there that we're going to give you the free power hour, it's going off like a lead balloon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about free power for twenty four hours? At least you can do something with that. Can you even cool your house in an hour?
Speaker 3: It is a policy that screams of I didn't do any research when I came up with this.
Speaker 1: Well, we know he's not big on reading. Eight hundred two two two five two two two is a telephone number one eight hundred two two two five two two two. Well, the top story today is the President Donald Trump is looking for a new White House Press secretary. That is a job. That's a very difficult job where you have a Washington Press peppering you with questions trying to play gotcha twenty four to seven. You need someone who can think on their feet and is quick with their tongue. One of the individuals who made the short list, according to one story in the California Post, is former candidate for Los Angeles mayor Spencer Pratt.
Speaker 3: Spencer Pratt apparently is in the running and is being considered to become the next White House Press secretary. How long would his tour of duty be. Would he be there for two and a half years, would he be there for a scaramoci or two?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: So we don't have an official list. Obviously. It's not like when you're looking at the NBA playoffs, you know which teams are going to the playoffs and which teams aren't. So this is yet another instance where we rely on the betting markets to try to tell us who is in the running. Are you ready for the list?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is according to bet online dot ag.
Speaker 2: That sounds lodhit. That sounds so legit.
Speaker 1: Okay, Am I going to get a virus by going to that website?
Speaker 3: Well we will know if all of a sudden, Johnny's feed starts displaying ransomware ads.
Speaker 1: Oh worried, It's too late. Now I should have done this on somebody else's computer.
Speaker 2: I can't do it here.
Speaker 3: If I do it here, the whole system might go down, and the radio station may go off the air, and we'll end up like Sassoon City.
Speaker 1: Whenever I was researching a topic back of the old days and I had to look at something questionable, I always moved over to Peter Tilden's computer to do it. But when you work from home, I guess I could tell my neighbor I need to borrow a cup of sugar and then go bring up betonline dot ag.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and just do it. Tell us what the odds are. Who is on the apparent short list for Press Secretary of these United States? On betonline dot ag, which I can't believe they're not paying us for the amount of times we've said that website. Right now, maybe that'll be the title sponsor.
Speaker 1: All right. So the first name on the list is Alina Hababa. She's the president's lawyer. If I'm not mistaken, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's just Haba. What did I call her? Hababa?
Speaker 1: Oh? God, you are having a week with names. I turned her into a clerk at seven to eleven. That cashier is no dummy?
Speaker 2: Is the cashier's dummy?
Speaker 1: Okay? Anna Kelly? Is it four to one? Me doing this without my glasses? Man, this is a drunk band driving down an icy road. Number three is Jen Pellegrino. She's at six to one. Roma Haravi is at seven to one. Is it wrong that I haven't heard of any of these people? The only one I've heard of is Alena Haba, and I called her by the wrong name, Alena Hababa. He got Steve Chung and I follow him on Twitter. He was the guy that came from the Mma. He's at ten to one. Oh, he'll never be him. Trump thinks he's too fat to be in front of the camera every day. Have you ever seen a picture of the back of his head. It looks like a sharpay. And then you have Emerald Robinson at ten to one, Chanelle Rion at ten to one, Scott Jennings, oh, my former co worker over at CNN, he's at sixteen to one.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would be a pay cut. He's making a ton of money off of CNN and that Salem show.
Speaker 2: He's not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not going over there. He's going to fight on Abby Phillips show every night and laugh all the way to the bank. Natalie Harp is at sixteen to one. Jason Miller I used to work with him over at CNN, He's at sixteen to one. Scotti Nel Hughes, good friend of the show, who's going to be odd later today. She's at twenty two to one. Lara Trump is at thirty three to one, Carrie Lake is at thirty three to one, and our boy Spencer Pratt He's at fifty to one. And then below him is Erica Kirk at sixty six to one, and Tucker Carlson it one hundred to one.
Speaker 3: Well, that one's not happening if it's Carrie Lake, the former talk show host and candidate for everything in Arizona and she's in the briefing room. Are they going to put vaseline on the lens?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of her move. Every single one of her campaign videos was shot like it was a nineteen seventy soap. But yeah, Spencer Pratt is in the running and is on the short list, which can mean a lot. It could also mean nothing. At one point, I was on the short list to replace Ken Champeau.
Speaker 2: Oh and that's right.
Speaker 3: That helped me get a very nice contract here, even though I think literally my name was floated once and that was enough. At one point I was being considered to be the new board up for Tomkis. And by being considered, I mean my buddy Dino mentioned my name once and then they said, hell no, I would have loved that job.
Speaker 1: Oh you could press that blow up sounder all the time.
Speaker 2: Here you go, Tommy.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is the way I see it. At what was it fifty to one? I think it's unlikely that he'll be the next Press secretary, but I think he would do a bang up job.
Speaker 3: He is a very effective communicator, and unlike I would imagine the vast majority of people on that list who probably a lot of them have cable news experience. Spencer Pratt not only had the background in reality TV and the media, but he understands social media and the new media better than most people that are out there.
Speaker 1: And you look at his options, assuming he wants to stay involved in politics, which he says that he does, his options in California are somewhat limited in the sense that he's not making the November ballot. That's said and done, it's going to be Nitthia Rahman versus Karen Bass. So we're gonna have a choice between worse and worser.
Speaker 3: Well, the idea now is elect the one that's the most likely to get recalled or indicted, and then the hope will get prod elected in the recall vote.
Speaker 1: But if someone gets kicked out, they get impeached, or they resign, doesn't the council president become mereor until the term is up.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good point. We could have mayor unices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you can put your chips on someone going to prison. But he can't run as a write in candidate. I know that gets suggested all the time by listeners. Well, just run as a write in candidate, and that way we will have the option of Spencer Pratt on the November ballot. It doesn't work like that. You cannot do that in a top two system. If there is closed primaries, you can run as a write in in the general election, usually depending on the rules of the jurisdiction. But when you have a top two system, everyone puts their name on the same ballot. You could run as a write in candidate in the primary and if you make the top two, then you move on in November. But November is just the top two from whatever whoever was on the ballot in the primary. So he's not going to be a candidate for mayor in any capacity in Los Angeles. That being said, I think given the makeup of the electorate, I don't see him winning if he were to run again in four years from now unless something dramatically changes in this city. And I think he kind of feels the same way. He doesn't think he's electable citywide in Los Angeles as it exists today. You look at other offices, whether it be the city Council or the state legislature or the Congress. There's realistically speaking, in the city of Los Angeles, not really much of an option for a Republican to get elected to any of those offices. Maybe if he were to move to the San Fernando Valley, maybe he could get elected to one of those seats. But you look at the seat that he's in right now, the Tracy Park seat. That doesn't only include Pacific Palisades, which has essentially zero residents now, it also includes mar Vista and Venice and other areas that are way bluer than Pacific Palisades, which I would add is also blue. He would have a difficult time, I think, even winning that seat. And why bother running when the best member of the La City Council is already representing that seat. There's no need to replace Tracy Park. She's the one, sane one. She's the blonde girl on the monsters over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she could run for mayor in twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if she runs for ryer office, he could do that. But she's up this time, correct, She just won.
Speaker 3: She just won, so she wouldn't run again until twenty thirty. But pract doesn't want to go to the city council. No, we know, we've been there, we know what that building smells like.
Speaker 1: So what you go to the city council so you can lose every vote thirteen to two. That would be a complete waste of time. There's no point in doing that. Go to Sacramento, what so you could be in the super minority and lose every vote up there too. That makes no sense. So why not go to Washington? If offer the job.
Speaker 3: Well, then you're leaving California to have to go to that dumpy swamp.
Speaker 2: That's true. I wouldn't want to do that.
Speaker 1: But the guy seems like he's been bit by the politics bug. He seems like he is genuinely interested, and when we had him on the program, he demonstrated that he is well read. He has spent a considerable amount of time thinking about these issues. He has solutions to offer. It's not like he's just the complaint department where he spends the whole time bitching about things. He said, what they're doing isn't working. Here's my solution that I think can make things better. And that was his answer to almost every question that I asked him. That's what you want from a politician. He doesn't use bureaucratise. He's not one of these people where you have to parse every word that he uses to understand what he's trying to communicate to you. He speaks very plainly. He comes from a background in television, so he understands the medium. He understands how to use the camera to get whatever message it is that you're trying to get across across. He clearly gets along with Trump. I think Trump has had him at the White House at least on one occasion. And I know that Trump is a fan of his because Trump has been tweeting about him on social media and certainly endorsed him in the LA mayor's race. Whether Pratt wanted that endorsement or not remains to be seen, but he got it. A lot of candidates want Trump's endorsement and can't get it. Pratt was able to get the President to sign on. So I think if you were to put him in front of that press corps, in front of those cameras, it would be a show every day, it would be worth tuning into. I think that he and Trump would get along, so you wouldn't have conflict between those two, and I think he would help advance Trump's this agenda.
Speaker 3: I think he would have a miserable time doing that job. But right now we know what things he cares about, we know what things he advocates for. And he's doing a great job on social media going after Bob Bonta and this lawsuit against the Paramount Merger.
Speaker 1: What have you.
Speaker 3: We've seen all the videos he's put out against Bass and Nitia. He does his own podcast from his burned out lot. If you're the press secretary now you have to answer questions about the straight of.
Speaker 1: Horror moves every day. Who wants that job? But you also have the president's here. You're also in the same building as him, and you're in constant communication with him. And even though it seems like it's never gonna get better in California, when we do see signs of things getting better of late, it's because there's been pressure coming from the federal government. Whether it's them cutting off the funds to the phony Boloney homeless services groups, whether it's them cutting off the funds to high Speed Rail after they failed to meet their obligations in the contract, whether it is the US Attorney in Southern California, Bill A. Sale, who is going after the fraudsters who are stealing money from taxpayers. We're not getting any progress at the city level, we're not getting any progress at the county level or the state level, but we are having pressure put on us by the federal government that is pushing us in the right direction. And that's just with people like Assie and other Californians har to meet Dylan and others. If you had someone who came from this state in that press room on a daily basis in Trump's ear, I think you could get even more pressure put on these people and see more progress in California.
Speaker 3: Well, there definitely is that aspect to look forward to, but you know, you could argue that his advocacy is already doing that. You look at what the the US Attorney's Office announced in the FBI announced yesterday where they're going to start offering five thousand dollars rewards for people on information for the animal abuse that's going on every day in skid Row. That is because of advocacy of because of people like Joey Tuccio and Spencer Pratt, who has elevated and promoted Joey Tugo, and that is a huge deal. So he's been able to accomplish a lot of that stuff from where he is right now, as this kind of like parapolitical influencer.
Speaker 1: Well, let's throw it open to the phones right now at eight hundred two two two five two two two one eight hundred two two two five two two two. Do you think Spencer Pratt would make a good press secretary? I do, And not only that, I think he could use his position there to really improve things in California. What say you at eight hundred two two two five two two two one eight hundred two two two five two two two. If you want to weigh in in the chat, you can do so. Johnny don't Like dot Com will read some of those remarks on the air as well, And of course, if you want to email us at Johnny don't like dot Com. If you'd like to email the show, you can do so at Johnny don't like dot Com. That's Johnny don't like dot Com. Wait no, nope, you screwed it up. Damn it.
Speaker 3: I thought I was the one exhausted this week. The email is Johnny Don't like Show at gmail dot com. The website where you can watch us and play around in the chatroom is Johnny don't like dot Com. And we're getting tons and tons of suggestions and comments on this press secretary gig, including listener Dbapacity, who writes in let's send John Phillips, Randy can hold down the show until he gets fired.
Speaker 1: How long do you think I would last in that job?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a job where, depending on the events of the day, you may be having to say on the podium names of foreign dignitaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wouldn't mark. Nope. My problem is that when I get really tired, I get really punchy, really fast, you don't say. And that job requires a lot of travel where you have to switch time zones and that sort of thing, and so my sleep patterns would be disrupted twenty four to seven. I can't imagine I would be terribly pleasant to be around.
Speaker 3: You'd be real cranky. And the demand of that job means you will not be able to go on monthly cruises.
Speaker 1: That's true. And if Johnny doesn't make me cranky.
Speaker 3: If Johnny doesn't have his cruises, he is a bitch to deal with.
Speaker 1: That, Big said. I did work at CNN for a number of years where I was being fired at pretty much the entire time I was on the air.
Speaker 2: But definitely have battle experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Not for me though, that's for sure, but maybe for Spencer Pratt. What say you at eight hundred two two two five two two two What eight hundred two two two five two two two. Let's begin with Bob and Rancho Cucamonga.
Speaker 4: Bob, Hello, gentleman, longtime, no speak, Hey, Brandy, I'm gonna propose a new backdrop for Johnny. Would be a headboard. He needs his rest.
Speaker 3: Come on, Johnny, Well, if you just move the laptop to the bedroom, you'll be all set.
Speaker 4: And second of all, also for all this good conservative constitutional conservative Bob's out there, please call him Rob Vonta. Oh god, and just having him in the group of bobs around is just terrible.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, man, Bob, I gotta I gotta stop you here for a sea. He's different. His name is spelled different than yours. You're Bob Bonta. He's Bob with two oh's.
Speaker 4: No, I'm Bob from Kukamonga. Oh yeah, yeah, he's dog at it. Yeah, taking a second.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I call him Bob afe.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's that's pretty good. But yeah, uh man, Spencer Pratt, I would love to have him as a up there in front of the media, just burning them every stupid question have they ask. The only reject the only objection I have to it is that I think that the administration is having enough fires stirring around it in excuse me, around it right now because of the media. I think throwing him it'd be like throwing just another another coal into the fire. I would love to have him just burn everybody on the media the way Trump has had his uh, his press people going out there and doing which is just it's phenomenal. And the one thing I know he would hould up where the Trump administration would be just the clarity and just the openness and the willing to tell it how it is. People don't say how it really is nowadays. Everybody wants to just cover everything with sugar and roses. Are just lie about everything, be it the good the bad. They just nobody can even understand straight on talk right now without being offended. America needs a press agent, like, I mean, a press guy. I got that telling it how it is. But I think it would really scare and stir up the fire even more so. I'd love to see it, man, God, I kind of hope he does. Maybe he might do the skyamuci thing and just be there for a handful of months just to stir up the plot and make the just burn the media, which I think you know Trump loves to do. Guys, I love you, Mischa. I listen to you even more so now watch you on the YouTube. I'm just so happy for you guys getting bigger and better new stations. Just congrats all around to you.
Speaker 3: Both, and maybe someday that'll lead to money.
Speaker 4: Right as a musician for the last fifty years, I have a boatload of guitars I'm looking on in my garage, and I have a boatload of cabinets here. God, I would just love put him in a boat and throw them over the edge. And just I did make a buck off of it. But man, we have fun and love doing what we do. I love playing music. You guys are awesome on the radio. And again, man, congrats to your growth and hey, more power to you both.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call, sir, We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Look at this suggestion from the chat, how about national trail? Says Adam Corolla.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how it works in that room. Every so often there's someone who wants to mix it up. When it was the Biden White House, it was Steve Doocey and Jensaki who would mix it up all the time. And with Trump one point zero, it was Jim Acosta and it was Kayleie Mcaninny who would mix it up. If they tried to mix it up with Spencer Pratt, he would slice and dice them like a piece of chicken. It Benny Hannah And maybe it would be a short term Gigka Scaramuchi think of it like sweeps week. Well, if it's gonna be short term and you're gonna go the reality TV route, maybe you don't want Spencer Pratt. Maybe you want Vicky from the Real Housewives of Orange County where Caitlyn Collins gets out of line and she just throws a glass of Chardonnay right in her face. Let's go to Ali in San Pablo, Ali. Hello, I don't have an alley. All right. Let's go to Chet Chet Welcome, Chet Are you there? Sir? Going once, going twice? All right. Let's go to Mike at Anaheim. Mike welcome, Hey.
Speaker 5: How are you guys? Actually I really do like Spencer Pratt for California in general, and I think he has a real future here. But I was thinking for the press secretary, what about Kimberly Classic from Maryland. I think if Trump stays on this woman being upfront and being that voice, and Kimberly has got great power behind her, great reputation, she was already endorsed by him, and I think it would just carry on that balance that the Trump platform could really use.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where the last one came from. Didn't She run for office in New Hampshire and lost, but she had a good showing. She performed well during the interviews, she performed well during the debates, so he thought, all right, I think she'd make a pretty good press secretary and she worked out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree. I think like I said, I really like Spencer Pratt, like his personality, and I think he's found a new passion and I think California politics could possibly be a great go for him. But on the now national level, I think someone with more of that Washington DC repertoire and and some of her background, and I think it would just be another uh more arsenal for for Trump just to put another leading female in that that's spot, just to counter all in tainterers, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call, SARP. Let's go to Joe in North Hills. Joe welcome.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 6: I don't want him. I'm a longtime Republican and I didn't vote for him because I thought it was ideolog who didn't know much, and that he made us look bad In the long run, I think it'd be even worse in that in that position, we need we need something, we need to show we can govern, not that we can burn people and and and like make ourselves feel good because we can burn people. We don't need an ideolog we need uh Tony snow from twenty years ago?
Speaker 1: Who did you vote for for mayor?
Speaker 6: I didn't. I hated not voting for mayor, but there wasn't anybody to vote for. I was afraid to friend Spencer Pratt got in. He wouldn't make us look so foolish, you would be so incompetent against the cabal of Democrats in this city. He would make things worse for Republicans in the long run.
Speaker 1: Did you happen to hear his interview with me where he came in studio for an hour and I peppered him with questions about city issues, about government issues, about political issues. I asked him everything I could. I hit him with everything I had. We didn't have a list of approved questions. I didn't go over the topics before he came in, and I sat there and I fired at him for sixty consecutive minutes. Did you hear that?
Speaker 6: I wish I would have heard it, because it sounds like something that could have changed my mind.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, I understand your apprehension. And whenever someone comes into politics from some other realm and they don't have a political background, I always think, Okay, are they in above their skis? And it really is a case by case basis because sometimes they're buffones. I mean, when you have Gary Coleman running for governor during the recall, he didn't know anything about politics. Angeline didn't know anything about politics. But every so long, Steve Garvey was not well read. He knew the basics, he knew that he lined up on the right side of the aisle. Outside of that, he didn't know much, which is why they didn't put him out there a lot. But then you have other people you know, and I'm telling you, I'm in Riverside County right now, and the longtime congressman from this area was Sonny Bono. And let me tell you, you talk to people who lived in Palm Springs when he was the mayor of Palm Springs, and he knew those issues backwards and forwards because he was a business owner here who had to deal with bureaucracy and regulation and taxation and all of those issues. And people assumed that he was a flake, and they underestimated him at their peril because he was a guy who really did do his reading and do his homework, and he came prepared.
Speaker 6: I saw him a couple of times leading congressional hearings and he was wonderful.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you VICH call STARp. I appreciate it. Eight hundred two two two five two two two is the telephone number one eight hundred two two two five two two two. Spencer Pratt is being considered for the White House Press secretary job. Do you think he deserves it? Do you think he'd do well? Eight hundred two two two five two two two one eight hundred two two two five two two two. If you want to watch us perform the show live, go to Johnny don't Like dot com and if you're there, please hit that like button. If you'd like to watch us live, go to Johnny don't like dot com and click that like button. It really helps us out. All right, right now, we're taking your calls at eight hundred two two two five two two two one eight hundred two two two five two two two. Spencer Pratt is being considered for the next Press secretary for the White House. How do you think you'd do? Let's go to Lynn in Santa Barbara Lynn.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, I just found you guys on YouTube, so I subscribe. Yeah, I'm going to be watching consistently. I love the vibe and the opportunity to voice my opinion, So thank you so much for taking the call. I'm disheartened extremely in regards to your last caller who is indicating that I mean, of course he can have his opinion, He's free to have it, but there seemed to be a lack of research on his part in regards to actually looking into the candidate of Spencer Pratt. Thinking that that individual is going to embarrass the citizenry of the area that he is basically legislating for is a peculiar thought to me, because I watched the city council and they gabble in three times a week, and those individuals are the biggest embarrassment on the face of the planet when it comes to managing the city. It is absolutely ridiculous. There are sitting members who are currently under indictment for fraudulent activity. There's one individual who's running for mayor who's also tied up in some issues in regards to the homelessness. She got kicked off of the committee because she wasn't doing her job. So his vivaciousness, his youthfulness, is willing to fight, and also the fact that he did not want to identify himself specifically as a Democrat or a Republican. He wanted to identify himself as a citizen of Los Angeles who wanted to fight back against the corruption that had directly affected him and what he saw in his immediate area. So, I mean, we haven't had somebody that youthful that is willing to take on these issues in that city. Also, Karen Bass, she's a huge, gigantic, ridiculous person to say that she wasn't an embarrassment. These people have been in politics for decades and what exactly have they done except make the whole area worse you're.
Speaker 1: Right, and with the Olympics coming to town, if you don't think Karen Bass has embarrassed us enough, you just wait until we put our city in its current condition on the national spotlight or underneath the national spotlight. I think people are going to be appalled at the homeless, They're going to be appalled at the trash, They're going to be appalled at the condition of what we live with on a daily basis. So if you want to avoid embarrassment, you got to replace her.
Speaker 7: I hope that they make an immediate change in that decision in regards to having it here. The people that live within, the people that are existing within the area that are going to be affected by that, they're already asking for handouts and increases for money because there's going to be an increase in wage. They're already asking for that like now, they want that now. I mean, the fact of the matter is that this city is so poorly run that you need and he was willing to actually reach across the aisle and get people from decades ago who knew where the bodies were buried, and they were willing to actually put forth the effort of identifying it to make the city run better for everybody that exists in it. But no, it's just I hope that they changed their mind. The city is that they're down thousands of officers. Like you said, the homeless issue, there's a huge, gigantic I think it was like last week one uh, the guy who runs the housing federal he ends up taking a couple billion dollars because nobody can account for the money it's spent. It's gone, but nobody knows where it went. And that's just in La County alone. And there's been no improvement in regards to homelessness. There's been so much fraud. And when you look around this horseshoe of the city council, every single person of them ends up benefiting from it and then pats themselves on the back. That, in my opinion, is absolutely ridiculous and that is embarrassing. Spencer Pratt would have at least put a good foot forward. He would have been surrounded by an exceptional team because some of the names that he was coming up with were like really really good and it could have been an opportunity for positive change versus guess what we're gonna end up doing. We're gonna end up getting the same crap that we've had this whole entire time. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for the call, and thank you for discovering the show. We appreciate it. And if you're watching us right now on YouTube, please click that like button because more people like Lynn can find us that way.
Speaker 3: It's really working. It's like for the first time ever we have marketing. It's great.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Greg and San Francisco. Greg, Hello, all right, Ed and Fort bragg Ed welcome. See this is why John doesn't have a computer. So he gets the screener to text him who the callers are, and then when the callers drop off, he doesn't know. So we get to play this game as to John guessing who's on the phone and they're not there.
Speaker 2: How about Barbara in La Barbara.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hi, Johnny and Randie Center. Pratt is the perfect choice. Our loss here would be the nation's gain, and I think the world. He's got the right personality. He's strong, he's a great communicator, he's good looking, he has a heart for people and what is right in the world, and he's not afraid to say it, and he's not afraid to talk down to the naysayers and the people who are like criminals, like some of the people in the city council and other politicians around. And I think he and President President Trump would get along famously. They have very strong, youthful energy. And by the way, I think it's his birthday tomorrow. But please don't play the Biby song.
Speaker 1: Just for you.
Speaker 2: We won't.
Speaker 1: All right. Thank you for the call. We appreciate it. The Fixed California Hour is coming up next. If you're watching us at Johnny don't like dot com, please click that light button. It really helps us. New people are finding us every day because of you, So thank you for clicking that like button every single day. It's really helping get the message out far and wide.