Speaker 1: Okay, postgame rap time here from San Francisco, where the Giants had a nice win the Tigers. You know, everybody's focused on the Red Sox and how hot they are and some other teams who are red hot. The Braves have won all these games and Cubs playing great, and Tigers have been right there with them.
Speaker 2: Tigers came in here on.
Speaker 1: A huge role, and the Giants just played a heck of an all around game tonight.
Speaker 3: They really did. And I love it when you beat a team and you outplayed them at one of their strengths, and one of the Tigers straints has been their defense. They came in here the best defensive team in the American League, and the Giants out gloved them tonight. You know, you have two sinker ballers going at you know, with Rubaker and then Houser back to back. You know, you have to make plays. And I thought the Tigers came out with great approach and they were trying to beat these cinker ballers. Early in the count, the right handed hitters were going the opposite away. They're hit balls the right field. I mean, they look like a team that's with a lot of confidence, and the Giants flat out out played him. This is really a nice win. But I do think the whole game changed when the first inning two outs and two strikes and a man on down one nothing, never's hit one out, and everything just changed.
Speaker 2: Good win.
Speaker 4: The power of the home run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really like it when the other team really out hits you by a lot and you still win eleven hits the five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like it's been reversed for the Giants so much. Yes year, we've come in here about fifteen times, like how do you hit somebody twelve to four and lows?
Speaker 4: Well, tonight the Giants turned the.
Speaker 5: Ten, you know, and you win a bullpen game. Yeah, although I don't consider Howser a bullpen guy, and he was really good.
Speaker 4: To make founded Houser is doing a good job.
Speaker 2: Is it's like he was doing a great job.
Speaker 6: They took him out of the rotation for a while as a like a long middle reliever, but with this opener thing, it's like they find a way to do that and he's really the in e fact, he's still the starting pitcher, except he didn't start and he gave up one run five and as he's had what four or five games out of the bullpen like.
Speaker 5: That any outpitched Robbie Ray today.
Speaker 2: He did well.
Speaker 3: They call him the bulk any guy, so you know he can't get a quality start. He does get a quality bulk though, what do you think a quality what bulkulk?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Mike last two months. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're laughing at all.
Speaker 2: I thought quality bulk was was right right there. I was cutting edge, smooth.
Speaker 4: What sorry, just a normal day for you today?
Speaker 3: Oh god, these last two days.
Speaker 2: I can't eat my head swirling.
Speaker 3: Uh. This is unbelievable, the feelings that I've had and the warmth that has been thrown my way from all all angles. It was just two remarkable days, and I just want to say thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Admit the world you'll.
Speaker 4: Have some more chances to to say thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't. I this is it, This is it tonight.
Speaker 3: I was doing his best, you know, levity into this situation because it was getting.
Speaker 2: Heavy quality bulk date for my thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, you and I were supposed to there was no TV to mine. The last I saw you and I were doing the game on radio, and then all of a sudden, you announce your retirement, and now you're off the schedule for tomorrow. What I mean, if you don't mind me asking, I know what what gives on that?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: Well, I just kind of felt how many chance I would be like this?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 4: How many?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you don't want me in here right now, John Bryan. Every time I turned my head, how many?
Speaker 2: Goodness?
Speaker 6: Pretty nice ovation after the second then maybe you didn't notice it.
Speaker 3: Was Uh, it was wonderful. I'll never forget it. That's how wonderful it was. It really was cool. Yeah, very cool. All right, we'll take our break.
Speaker 4: We're gonna pick players quality bulk right after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, postgame rap part two and uh, well, with everything that's gone on over the last few days, I think type.
Speaker 5: You should go first. I think I should too, talk about second fiddle. Uh. I like whole runs that are hit very high. And that's what Adamis did. Yeah, so WILLI Adamas and he played some nice defense that played flawlessly at short.
Speaker 4: So Willie give me a couple of really good players?
Speaker 2: Great good pick.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to take another guy for his defense.
Speaker 1: I thought jungle Lee maybe might have been the defensive star for the Giants. He was great out in right field, and a couple of those throws he had owser pumped up. He cut a ball off that set up a double play that if if the ball gets by him or the guy gets the second, you don't have the chance for.
Speaker 4: The double play.
Speaker 1: All around, and he had a huge, huge hit, one of the biggest hits in the whole games.
Speaker 5: A couple of throws home.
Speaker 4: Nice, Yeah, really good. Yeah, that's my guy.
Speaker 5: After what happened in now which you know, take nothing away from that play, he's been terrific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's my guy, Dave, Very well done.
Speaker 4: John. Who you got tonight?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Go with uh Sam Henches because the Giants have I mean, they were head by five to two late innings into the bullpen, but we've learned.
Speaker 4: You can't take that for granted.
Speaker 6: And this Tiger team, they're the highest screwing team on the planet. They've came in here, that went the last eight games averaging almost ten runs a game, and over what the last month, they've been out of their minds offensively. And he came in with a runner on base and Riley Green got like a broken bat bloop and they brought up this guy Valencia, and he's some guy we never really heard. I had heard him until tonight, and I looked at his numbers. The guy at thirty four at bats, he had like four homers and three doubles. He's hitting four to twenty and a right handed hit and he struck him out. So and then he came back for the eighth inning and stranded a couple more runners in that inning. He's the only guy who got McGonagall. They're fantastic rookie third basement out to.
Speaker 2: Get through that.
Speaker 6: So I thought he was uh, and you know, houser and notwithstanding, but I thought.
Speaker 2: He's the guy who pitched the big inning.
Speaker 6: He's the veteran out there in the bullpen and just a great job against a red hot team. So Hensches is my guy.
Speaker 4: Great job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good pick. Well, I could pick Devors with the two run homer, which I think turned things around the first inning. That didn't happen a whole lot, but it just felt huge. But I think it's obvious I got to go with the quality bulk. I'm going with Adrian Nauser. I am so impressed with that outing and uh, and really I should acknowledge the defense. The defense I think played one of their best defensive games.
Speaker 2: Of the year. So I'm taking everybody that you didn't pick.
Speaker 4: Take them off.
Speaker 2: You can do whatever you want to do. Yeah, yeah, that's right, because I don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: I want to pick two or three free reign for Mike for the next two months.
Speaker 4: Uh, that is a good pick. Though Adrianauser was exit.
Speaker 2: He was good.
Speaker 1: What's on deck sponsored by your California four Dealers, Well, tomorrow a couple things.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow. Number one, the Giants will try to make it too in a row.
Speaker 1: But number two, it's the Wall of Fame day for a great class of I mean a truly great class of giants going onto the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Smooth and I are going to be privileged to mc that tomorrow on the field, and I can't wait to feel the love that's coming their way. Those five guys, I mean San Francisco Giants history that collectively those five guys.
Speaker 2: Might who rivals them?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, you go, well, okay, we got McCovey, May's Marichelle Perry. That's only four, but those five really had a significant effect in the history of this franchise. I can't wait for them to get their applause tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All different personalities, all different skill sets, those five guys, different paths to get here and to do what they did, and they all came together to make history.
Speaker 2: It's just such a cool group. And DC is plugged in.
Speaker 6: We're gonna carry your guy's comments in your MC work tomorrow, the whole ceremony on the radio tomorrow. So we we hope if yeah, d C he swears it's gonna go yeah, it'll go find weekly.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow. That's what's on deck.
Speaker 1: Sponsor PI there, California, four dealers in the legendary Ford f.
Speaker 4: One fifty truck. Visit by Ford now dot com today to find yours. All right, we'll have some highlights for you right after this