Speaker 1: All right, we're giving away tickets to go see Pitbull and Little John eight four for Joe Live ninety fifth. Collar is going to win a pair of tickets eight four four sixty six five sixty five four eight Next hour, Bruno Mars ticket Chord.
Speaker 2: In the mornings, Dirty on.
Speaker 1: The thirty, Shannon with what's going on in the Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Sheh?
Speaker 4: Well, first off, I want to say happy birthday to my bestie Ashley.
Speaker 5: Hafner Eppie Birthday.
Speaker 4: Ass badass, amazing, breast cancer survivor, incredible white mom, overall toughest girl. I know if you know, ash blow up hefhone Right now, A major rumor in the kidnapping case tied to Savannah Guthrie's family is now being shut down by police, and we did talk about this yesterday, so I do want to I want to correct this rumor. The rumor was that Savannah's brother in law, to Masso, was the prime suspect in the disappearance of her mom, Nancy, but Pima County's sheriff sources out of Arizona state that is not true. Unfortunately, at this time, there are no suspects let alone a prime suspect that is a family member again. Savannah and her family believe their mom is being held for ransom. She and her sister and brother released a video yesterday on social media asking for proof of life. Details about this still remain really really limited. Authorities are not publicly confirming some key elements of the case, but the situation is still very much an active investigation.
Speaker 2: Everyone is looking for you, mommy, everywhere. We will not rest, Your children will not rest until we are together again. We speak to you every moment, and we pray without ceasing, and we rejoice in advance for the day that we hold.
Speaker 5: You in our arms again.
Speaker 4: Another celebrity missing person's case, Lil Johnson, has been reported missing in Georgia. The Milton County Police Department issued a missing person report for forty or excuse me, twenty seven year old Nathan Smith, professionally known as DJ Young Slade. He was last seen on Tuesday morning running out of his home, not wearing shoes. The report also says he could be disoriented and in need of assistance.
Speaker 5: But we're following this case as well. This morning. It's really sad man.
Speaker 3: It's little John come out and speak on.
Speaker 5: You know what, I don't know. I'll find that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've not seen that's that's a that's a sad story too quick question on.
Speaker 6: Samantha Mama Savannah Savannah mama mama bad Mojoe. You might notice like from your Tom in Arizona or your Ta's still there, But is her mama like known like that, like to the point where you would be able to say, like, that's.
Speaker 3: Savannah's now, Savannah's mom.
Speaker 1: Now she's been on the Today Show and stuff like that. But in Arizona, she was very lived a very quiet life.
Speaker 4: But they said she was a very active member of that community.
Speaker 1: She was a member Reaction, you know, she was a member of the Episcopal Church that was right there up in the foothills by her house. But they say that she has lived a very quiet life. She was a single mom for many many years. Her husband, Savannah's dad, died when Savannah was like sixteen years old. She raised the kids on her own, worked hard, put her kids, put Savannah through college in law school. So she's a lady who I think kind of kept quiet. There was a thing I saw yesterday when she was on the Today Show during one of those clips where Savannah brought her on, and she said that she gets embarrassed being in front of the camera and doesn't like to be like to be seen, you know, so that was kind of like an oddity for her to to, you know, get there in front of the camera.
Speaker 6: But I mean, just the reason why I'm asked, I don't have a full thought, but it's just like, why did they kidnap her and have a ransom?
Speaker 3: Note? It's just not that popular or known, you know.
Speaker 1: That's why That's why the story has taken such weird twist to me, because to me, I thought it was just simply a person that got into that the house, you know, fought her, killed her, tried to hide her body.
Speaker 4: But again, if you listened last hour to that former FBI agent and she's now an anchor on News Nation, and she said, the way that that statement yesterday was worded is making her think that the family has been provided with images or videos of their mom at some point.
Speaker 1: Savannah Guthrie is a big name in news. If you're not a person that watches news, you don't know.
Speaker 4: She doesn't just do the Today's Show. She was very big into politics. She didn't reporting politics.
Speaker 1: Well, she was well and she was going to be the host with Mike Turrico of the Olympic Games. Yes, so she hold a copy and Mike Turrico are the faces of.
Speaker 4: Well now obviously now she's not going. Craig Melvin, her co host on the Today Show, also not going to the Olympics. They replaced everybody full house star and as the loves that, I say, local guy, we love him.
Speaker 5: Dave Coolier revealed he's.
Speaker 4: Now in remission after battling not only lymphoma but tongue cancer on top of that.
Speaker 5: It's been a roller coaster ride for sure.
Speaker 2: Robin.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm in remission, wonderful with both cancers and what a journey this has been.
Speaker 3: It really has been.
Speaker 1: And the second cancer is not related to the first, but it helped.
Speaker 7: It helped because I was going in for a check up for a little lymphoma and got a pet scan and it revealed that something was in my throat and they said, let's take a look at this. Had robotic surgery remove part of my tongue as part.
Speaker 3: Of the biopsy. That's painful surgery.
Speaker 7: And then it was revealed that I have carconoma and totally unrelated.
Speaker 3: Yes, a lot to go through.
Speaker 1: By the way, yesterday was national I think it was National Cancer Day, and we missed that.
Speaker 3: We did not mention that.
Speaker 1: At all on our show yesterday, and I had a number of people that said that we should have recognized that, especially with what Chelsea.
Speaker 3: Went through this year. So a daylight on that.
Speaker 1: So I want to recognize that anybody that's battling cancer, including who is the woman that we shouted out this morning and going to get treatment, Talitha Talifa.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wish you had let that song finish though, Bruh, it's a great time.
Speaker 1: I was trying to recognize those that are battling cancer, like Dave Coolier and.
Speaker 4: You guys remember the name Kristin Cabot, the cold Play the Coldplay scandal, one half of the couple.
Speaker 5: The woman that was with her boss chief Okay, well she's making some money from that.
Speaker 4: She is the keynote speaker at a crisis PR conference that is going to be happening in Washington, DC. Tickets are going for eight hundred and seventy five bucks off piece the former chief People Officer that was her title for that company. Astronomer going to share the stage with some other pr pros for a thirty minute discussion titled Kristin Cabot taking back the narrative. So she's now making some cash off of what happened.
Speaker 1: That's an expensive ticket to go to that event. That's sounds like an interesting event though.
Speaker 4: Do you miss anything from today so you can always catch up on the podcast on that free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Apps in the morning. Your Hi, how you doing their? Faith?
Speaker 1: Good Faith? We got tickets for you. You're going to see Little John.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: You are so welcome. Congratulations to you. We got a pair of tickets. We hope that you enjoy. The show will be outdoors at beautiful Pine knob Amphitheater and you're going to have a great time.
Speaker 3: Congrats to you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Faith.
Speaker 3: I need you, I need you.
Speaker 6: We've had a string, we have a we've had a run of great Little John impersonations, and I need you to be the best one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me your best.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Oh.
Speaker 1: It was actually pretty good. Have a great morning, and thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, your bills be damn Rice, don't need your bills paid.
Speaker 3: We'll give you a shot at one thousand dollars in just a few minutes on Mojo in the Morning,