Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. How would you like to be Anna's plus one? Anna is looking for something. Where is the event that you're going to?
Speaker 2: Where are you going?
Speaker 3: We have a charity preview for the Auto Show coming out. Yes, my first time going, but I've heard it's a super fun event.
Speaker 2: And Shannon, you're going right, yeah?
Speaker 3: And Kevin. So I am getting bothered a little bit, gently reminded actually by Angel that I need to send in a name for my plus one. I went to my best friend. She's like, oh, I'm already going with my husband, take someone else. I went to another friend, busy, I don't have a plus one. I know you'll probably be there with Wes.
Speaker 4: No, I'm taking my sister. Actually really yeah, West was supposed to be out of town.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to solve my problem maybe by Ellison.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I just have events coming up where I need plus ones, and it's hard to find just like a good person that you can bring that can socialize with people that I don't have to worry about too much. And I don't know who to bring. So one, I could use help finding a plus one, But two, I've been in situations before where I invite guys or somebody that I'm casually talking to to go to an event with me, because we just get invited to a lot of events. Most recently, got invited to a Red Wings game, had amazing tickets on the glass, asked this guy to go with me. At first he said yes, Then when he found out that it was sort of a work thing, like I needed to take pictures, I might need to go shake hands with someone, he was like, actually, I'm feeling a little sick. And this isn't the first time that because this isn't the first time that it's happened. Also, it was within two hours. He's like, actually, I'm feeling a little sick. I feel like guys are like hesitant to be my plus one because they don't like the visual of them, like me introducing them, like oh Anna got invited to this event, she's going to be it's that big boss, And like guys are that these guys, I guess this is a.
Speaker 2: New year, guys is a new decade. What's going on?
Speaker 5: I think I have no idea and I can't speak for all men. I personally wouldn't be bothered or feel inferior.
Speaker 2: In that way. It will more so be.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want to be looked at as though me and Anna are moving in that direction. Other people out there that may see it and it messes up my other situation.
Speaker 2: But can I tell you.
Speaker 5: Because I didn't know it was going to be on social media everywhere, can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: Though? I don't think why would it be a bad thing to be the plus one of Anna?
Speaker 2: She's hot.
Speaker 5: Nothing with Anna, it just may mess up everything else I got going on.
Speaker 3: Also, Like I'm not putting them on social media. I'm just saying I had you might need to take a picture of me.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: My favorite is that I have the worst gaitar and Anna has uh has a couple few gay guy friends, and I gave her some Alliance tickets and they were sitting right down the road from us, and I'm like, oh, look at that. Anna's here with a date. And she's like, She's like, have a conversation with them. You realize that it's.
Speaker 4: So funny to me that we're having this conversation because rewind a year ago when keV was trying to decide about his plus.
Speaker 2: One for the exact samement. That's right, I had a great time. I wanted to smash her.
Speaker 5: So it was it was I'm not taking anybody, okay, but like, oh.
Speaker 3: You're going solo, okay, maybe I'll do that.
Speaker 2: No, I think you should bring Alison. Hey, what's up? keVs by the way way into her? What's up? Felicia?
Speaker 5: Hi, good morning?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: I want to send my husband with her.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Why do you Why are you doing that? Are you trying to you guys into that thing? You guys bring thirds in? Or is this just for becauld you want him out.
Speaker 2: Of the house.
Speaker 5: No, it's his birthday is only eleventh, and I just want to do something real nice for him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, I would like to have my husband hang out with you. Hold on, kay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I have a great first.
Speaker 4: Time all the time.
Speaker 2: I have a great idea for Adams plus one. Who's who should be a plus one?
Speaker 5: Our grandpa?
Speaker 2: Oh, Pops, Pops would like that.
Speaker 3: I thought plus are tricky though nothing against Pops, but like, I don't want to have to worry about this plus one.
Speaker 4: The mos time.
Speaker 3: Not that i'd worry about Pops, but like, you know, I have to make he's good.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you, I'm gonna give you some advice with the the thing. Pops would be a bad plus one for this thing because it's well, it's a lot of walking.
Speaker 2: Okay, so a lot of walking for Pops.
Speaker 1: And one of the things I realized with the the thing and I'm supposed to go to and I be honest with you, I'm dreading it because it's always either the coldest night of the year. You do not bring a coach because remember what happened in the coach last year. And it's one of those things whereas fancy and fun as it is, it's fancy and fun for about an hour and a half or two hours, and then you're not wanting to get the hell out of this place.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Really, I agree with you, Like after two hours, I'm ready to go, But it's it's I think it's really fun for that two hours.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of alcohol. Robin think is performing this? Yeah, it's won me a good time. What's going on, Daisy? How you doing?
Speaker 1: But you don't want Pops as your plus one? No, no offense to you, Pops. Bring them on a Saturday when the thing opens to the general public. What's up, Daisy?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Nothing much? Driving to work here in Tennessee. Oh.
Speaker 2: I love it listening to us and I heard, yeah.
Speaker 3: You'd come up here from Tennessee for meats and.
Speaker 4: I can want better.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: By the way, Daisy, this is our big event. This is our oscars here in Detroit, the black Tie for the Detroit Auto Show, and you can come up and experience. What's pretty cool. It's the It's the premiere auto show in the world.
Speaker 2: So I like that. She's gonna do the long distance. What's up, April high?
Speaker 3: Hey, how y'all doing it good?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Annah? I'll go with you.
Speaker 2: I'm fashionable. I'm not how to take pictures. I met you guys at the Thanksgiving things.
Speaker 5: You go on my social media.
Speaker 2: I'm on to the trade fashion community. I know people.
Speaker 5: You know people.
Speaker 2: We would have a ball together. Want me to keep April here for your phone number. We'll keep you April. Hold on second, Okay? I like it, Anna, Rob. What's up Rachel? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Rachel?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, No, I Rachel lost? Zach is next? What's up Zach?
Speaker 3: Morning?
Speaker 2: First time?
Speaker 3: Long time guys doing?
Speaker 2: I could be an easy date for this. I'm in the automotive world. I love all these networking events. My girlfriend hates the types of events. She would never want to go to this anyway.
Speaker 4: I can do all the networking, I can take all the fixtures, So worry about the day thing.
Speaker 2: It's okay. This is just about networking and taking good pictures. Look at this. You got opportunities.
Speaker 1: This is cool, and and you're not worried about being the plus one of Anna or any woman. Right, You're not gonna be like these other guys that Anna will bring out.
Speaker 2: No way it'll I mean even my girlfriend be totally fine with it because she no, she hates these things.
Speaker 3: She says, do not bring me to this stuff at all.
Speaker 2: I hate at all. Okay, this is like.
Speaker 3: A first day like things. I also thought about that guy that I was running around Chinola with.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ask him.
Speaker 4: It could be I think it could be fine. I mean, it's definitely as long as somebody doesn't feel the pressure of having to go either get a super attus or something. You know.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something though, I'm gonna I tell you with bringing somebody to something like this, this is the best one to bring to because you don't have to spend as much time with them. It's kind of like walking around saying hi and stuff like that. And it's not like you have to entertain them. They're entertained by the event of the night, you know what I mean. Like, I feel like there are like a first date of sitting at a table at a restaurant and having to like look across the way at them. And plus this guy was the guy that you like. You said you were like sneaking around. You guys can sneak around the auto show. I'll meet you at the Ford Product