Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five, six fifty five six.
Speaker 2: Laura is going for her seventh win in a row. She is back with us. Now this is the third week that you come back, Laura. How you feeling. I'm good.
Speaker 1: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Fantastic? How's classes going? How's school going? Do you have a countdown yet to how many days until you're done for the year?
Speaker 1: I got like seven weeks left? Oh my god, isn't that crazy.
Speaker 2: I think I saw a bunch of prom kids this weekend, which was really weird to see because.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's so early for prom. But that's a little it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like all right, so you're going to be taking on this is pretty cool. His name is not Matthew. It's to Matthew Is to Matthew is from Grand Rapids. And what do you do for a living? To Matthew, I.
Speaker 1: Work for an oil construction company, prepping for gas stations. I like it. In which which gas station are you currently prepping? Sheets down in Shelby?
Speaker 2: That's Beyonca's fave. So we got to say, HOI to everybody at the sheets. All Right, we're gonna lock you up Laura in a sound proof areio. Okay, all right, good luck, all right, here we go. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Tye always goes to the champion to Matthew. Question number one, Joe Jonas and his girlfriend are Instagram official posting pictures together from a recent vacation in Puerto Rico. Is Joe the oldest, middle or youngest Jonas brother?
Speaker 1: Joe is the oldest brother. Question number two.
Speaker 2: President Joe Biden's wife bid a ton of money for a cameo in season two of the show Heated Rivalry. What's the former first lady's first name?
Speaker 1: Three seconds there two?
Speaker 2: Question number three. Jennifer Aniston's as Justin Thureau is a first time dad. He just welcomed a son with his new wife. Which of these celebrities did Jennifer Aniston not date? Okay, so we know that she dated Justin Thureau, but which one of these three did she not date? A? Brad Pitt, b John Mayer or C Jamie Fox?
Speaker 1: Jamie Fox? Question number four.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Pistons lost Game one of the playoffs last night at Little Caesars Arena.
Speaker 1: What team did they lose to? Heady Nick?
Speaker 2: And Question number five During WrestleMania over the weekend, this need a favor singer slammed Pat McAfee through a table.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Very sick? Cameron? Cameron? Cameron, Matthew? Oh to Matthew, you only got one record?
Speaker 2: Oda, Matthew, Matthew.
Speaker 1: Not good, It's not good. It's a gumb.
Speaker 2: I hope you're better building sheets than you are at pop culture.
Speaker 1: But here we go, Laura, you just got to beat one.
Speaker 2: Question number one Joe Jonas and his girlfriend are Instagram official posting a picture together on a recent vacation in Puerto Rico. Is Joe the oldest, middle or youngest? Jonas brother.
Speaker 1: Three seconds the oldest?
Speaker 2: No, if you guys missed that one middle, middle, Yeah, Kevin's the oldest and Nick is the youngest.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: President Joe Biden's wife bid a ton of money for a cameo in season two of the show Heated Rivalry.
Speaker 1: What is the former first lady's name? Doctor Jill Biden?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go in a winner, congratulations. Question number three Jennifer Aniston's ex, Justin Thureau is a first time dad which of these celebrities did Jennifer Aniston not date A Brad Pitt, B John Mayer or C Jamie Fox.
Speaker 1: Jamie Fox. Yes, that's question four.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Pistons lost Game one of the playoffs last night.
Speaker 1: What team did they lose to? The Orlando Magic?
Speaker 2: That's right, I can't believe he missed that one too. And question number five. During WrestleMania over the weekend, this need a Favor singer slammed Pat McAfee through a table.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Seconds?
Speaker 2: I am only God, went on need to Favor? You're right too, Kevin camera to Matthew, that was a rough one. That's a tough monday, my friend, Al, I'll be back. Hey, we're setting you up with a gift card. Where did this place fall on the burger list that you did in the dirty Checkers?
Speaker 1: Checkers? We got Checkers gift card for you.
Speaker 2: Never one for fries though Checkers fries are good, By the way, Do you know what we're getting? And I think that West Michigan already has it. We're getting Jack in the Box. Yes, Jack in the Box, Big West Coast loved it when I was there, Burgers and more. But I'm gonna say this to you. My favorite thing of Jack in the Box. And if you ever get a chance to go to a Jack in the Box, get their tacos. What their tacos are unbelievable. That was actually Chelsea and I's date night. That's how much we would love. She loved me. She would eat tacos with me at check in the box. That's all I could afford. That olive garden, by the way, which by the way, I have a taste for a hankering for some olive gardens.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Come on, it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five FI