Speaker 1: It's the second date update Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: So not getting a call back after you went on a date. We're going to find out what the story is here this morning, Nathan. What's going on? First off, how'd you guys meet? Nathan?
Speaker 3: We met through mutual friends.
Speaker 1: And what'd you guys do for your date?
Speaker 3: You know, we've been on a few days, you know, first time we just met for coffee and you know, then we went out to dinner, and you know, we've been to each other's houses and stuff.
Speaker 2: Too, So this is cool. So you guys have actually been on multiple dates. But then all of a sudden, now she is not wanting another date, or at least is not allowing you to ask her on another date.
Speaker 3: Basically, I don't I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Rachel's on the phone with us right now. Nathan, say hey to Rachel.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, Nathan.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a.
Speaker 2: Nice Hey Nathan, everything everything okay in your world?
Speaker 1: Rachel?
Speaker 5: Yeah, everything's good.
Speaker 6: I mean I like him, so yeah, I'll be I'll be nice to him.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nathan, she likes you. Do you want to ask her out? Or do you want to ask her where she's been?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hey, Rachel, how you doing.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 2: What's the problem, Yeah, Rachel? Have you just been busy? Or is there something more to this that you can add to us?
Speaker 6: I know he's just he's dating other people, so I don't really Yeah, I don't really want to put any.
Speaker 1: Wait what do you mean by that, Nathan? What do you What does she mean by that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what she's heard or anything.
Speaker 1: But what do you mean by that? Rachel?
Speaker 6: I just I know that he's dating other people.
Speaker 1: I have Yeah, I'm my friend.
Speaker 6: She's on this Facebook group called are we Dating the same Guy? And he's kind of all over it, and I just don't want to be putting anything into that, Like is it Wait? I like him, but I don't want to put anything more into it.
Speaker 1: Nathan.
Speaker 2: Would that be from from like pre Rachel? Or are you currently dating while you're you're dating Rachel and you've gone on a few dates with her?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: No, I'm still meeting new people too, but like you know, I'm definitely open to, you know, doing something serious with Rachel. But until then, like, I don't see what the problem is.
Speaker 4: So you guys haven't really had a conversation about that yet, about where what the status is of your relationship?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: So here here's a question, really and I want to I'm mean, I'll ask the listeners this question too so they can weigh in on this. Here's a question if you if you go on a few dates with somebody that you met and you guys met on dating apps, should they stop going on and meeting other people and doing more dates? Because you've been on at least three dates, it seems like you guys been on possibly now a fourth date coming up. If you guys do it? Or is it okay to continue to keep dating Rachel? You think that he should have stopped?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I would just expect that when you feel like the connection is good and we'd even been talking about future dates, like i'd expect at that point, you're not pursuing other people because you have someone right in front of you.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think, Shannon and everybody else, I'm.
Speaker 7: With the guy for once. I think that if you haven't sat down and had a conversation about being exclusive, then he's allowed to date other people.
Speaker 2: Would it be weird though, to know that he's going out with you a couple of days a week and then going out with another girl on I.
Speaker 7: Don't blame him. He has to figure out what he wants, what he likes, and then once he decides if that's her.
Speaker 4: I get that personal preference. And this is completely my opinion. If if I were in that situation, I think after like two three dates which you guys have had of going okay, like I see something happening here, we're talking about future plans, I would hope that he would put everything else on pause to see where it goes.
Speaker 1: That's what I would want.
Speaker 2: keV, You've gone on dates with a few at the same time, probably right, m h.
Speaker 1: What do you so? You obviously think that Nathan's doing okay?
Speaker 8: At first, I was thinking, like she tripping, she need to fall back and relax. But she may want different things at the moment. She may be dating with intentionality. She likes one guy, she wants to be with one guy and live her life in a way that she wants to, whereas he might be just be playing the field and trying to identify who is the priority, where she has already placed him in that number one position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Nathan, anything that you want to say to Rachel about this.
Speaker 3: No, just like, you know, I really like Rachel and like you know, I was up open to something more serious. But yeah, I don't feel like it did anything wrong. I'm just sorry for her.
Speaker 4: It's funny. You really didn't do anything wrong. I think you it's just miscommunication.
Speaker 1: A listener Megan you there? Yes, good morning, Hey Megan.
Speaker 2: We got listener Nathan and listener Rachel on with us right now for second date update.
Speaker 1: What did you want to say?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: I want to say, well, Rachel is totally okay for like protecting herself. I definitely feel like maybe she should have said, like, hey, seeing your face on this Facebook page, what's this about? It's you know, it's pre Rachel or you know, if it's current. He needs to be honest with her as well and say, you know, like yeah, I am dating you know, other people, because that's what dating is, you know, like you date people, see who you're vibing with, tell your intentions with that person, and see if it works out. And that's what they need to do that. I think that it's just like a miscommunication. I feel like they need to just have a conversation and see where they want to each go and then go from there because it seems like they like each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about this, You guys have spent the night with each other, so I'm assuming if you guys had sex, yes, okay, So if you start having sex with somebody, is it okay to be out having sex with us?
Speaker 6: It's not?
Speaker 1: What's up Julia High?
Speaker 9: So I think they're both right. Yeah, yeah, I think if he can still date other people, they haven't had a conversation about being exclusive. But if she feels the way she feels and she's not comfortable by, you know, being part of that, and then she's out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's fair.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the whole idea that these guys have had sex with each other?
Speaker 1: And that was just commented? Oh see, that's I didn't hear that.
Speaker 9: That's then they probably should have had that conversation about being exclusive before they.
Speaker 2: Have Exactly he's so worried not uh so, so sex is now because keV you kind of took that off guard.
Speaker 1: Can you have sex with multiple people at the same time.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I'm not trying to bash or anything, and I hope it doesn't come off this way, but I don't know the right way to say. I just feel like, like the caller just said, other questions should have been asked. If you was, you know, worried about one thing, I don't know how you couldn't been worried about the other.
Speaker 2: So definitely, if you guys are going to try to decide if you're going to be exclusive with each other, you have to have that conversation. But if you have sex with somebody, should you say to them, Hey, since we're having sex, I'm assuming we're just together or does that make it more that you're speeding the relationship faster?
Speaker 8: I think three dates it's crazy to assume that I'm supposed to cut off everybody that I've met before you and we just supposed to be together at this point.
Speaker 6: I think that I'm saying That's not what I'm saying at all.
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 6: It's just being decent, you know, like, Okay, do you really have the inner to like have sex with multiple peoples When you get to the point of like having, you know, having sex with someone you like them enough to like, you know, like you said, he sees it maybe being a long term thing, Like okay, well, then do we have to have a conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then we again, he didn't do anything wrong, but that he.
Speaker 1: Has the energy.
Speaker 2: Actually the things that Rachel's wrong, What do you think she's wrong about?
Speaker 10: I think she's wrong because she didn't just speak up and communicate like. That's why. The issue I always have with this second day updating is that people just goot people and don't tell them the reasons. And then if you're upset with me for dating other people, and then you go with me, I'm dating other people. Still, I'm not gonna sit around waiting for you to tell me what the.
Speaker 3: Hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: But what about having sex with multiples?
Speaker 10: I think again that they should have had You should have had a conversation with him. Hey, I like you are. We're going to know each other. We've been having to say. Likely if I'm the only one that you deal.
Speaker 2: With, Rachel, Rachel was going to say something to you. What are you gonna say, Rachel to Ashley, I mean grow up?
Speaker 10: That's yes, that's you're you're a grown woman and you're dating and if you do not want.
Speaker 6: Woman, and I don't need to deal with you know, a boy who is having sex with multiple people, dating a bunch of people at once, Like when you find someone that you like, pursue them after other.
Speaker 10: People them the same way. You just said that to me. You could have said that to him.
Speaker 1: And she brings up a good women communicate.
Speaker 10: Why not just say it?
Speaker 6: Girl?
Speaker 1: You got it? Speak up.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Wendy wants to make a point about that Facebook group that you saw him on.
Speaker 1: What did you want to say, Wendy?
Speaker 5: Oh, Rachel, So a friend of mine that I work with ended up up on that Facebook page.
Speaker 3: A girl he was dating completely ripped him to shreds put his picture out there and she posted it anonymously and she was just angry because the relationship went our.
Speaker 5: Page. Just take that Facebook page with a grain of felts.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, like have the conversations up front, but girl, don't.
Speaker 5: Base your relationships on social media at garbage.
Speaker 2: Thanks Wendy, I appreciate it. And hold on, Chelsea, what did you want to say?
Speaker 5: To each their own? But maybe wait longer than three dates to have sex with someone so you really know that person and what they have going on. You can make like an actual decision on a relationship the smart way with your brain instead of your body. Like you don't know, just because he's someone doesn't mean that you have to sleep with them automatically, like get to know them as a person first.
Speaker 1: Her point, that's fair, and you follow that all the time to No.
Speaker 8: I mean I think her point is, you know, maybe you shouldn't have sex with him before you found out if he was to Day and other people.
Speaker 1: I think that's her point. Jay wants to make the last comment. What's up? Jay?
Speaker 5: I think that girls would just shut up because I hear women.
Speaker 6: Say all the time that data mals listen until you find the one for you.
Speaker 5: He was dating the one for him.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, Jay, Well, thank you for the call. We appreciate it. Rachel, will there be another date with Nathan?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: It's up to him. I mean, I just don't want to know that he actually wants to pursue this, you know, I need to. I need to have some sort of assurance.
Speaker 1: What do we think, Nathan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I'm totally open to it.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I think.
Speaker 1: Had this happen in a long time, I'm like, uh, so you're.
Speaker 7: Willing to cut the rest of the women, Nathan, because that's what she's asking you to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm definitely open to I mean, after this, it's kind of weird. You know what the crazy thing is is. I don't know what this group Facebook group is, but the person who made that post about me is probably somebody who's jealous because I kind of started cutting them off for Rachel.
Speaker 2: All Right, we got another date lydia. Make sure we pay for it. Second Date updates.
Speaker 3: This is the whole of the dirty on the thirty bad second Date update and more of the roses.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the Morning