Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five job five six fifty five now so and and do you know the five of six fifty five? Like have you ever heard this before? So you know that we do a round of fifteen. So you get to fifteen and then when you do, you get into the Tournament of Champions, which is which is that we will play every fifteen rounder or every fifteen time person together in a special tournament kind of like they do you ever watch Jeopardy or anything like that? They do the Jeopardy Tournament Champions. This contest started with Shannon with smarter than Shannon. If Tim wins today and tomorrow, he'll take on Shannon and that will be your your final feat that you will do on Thursday morning. Okay, Tim, So let's not you know, count our chickens before they're hatched. Let's let's see how you do today against Josh. I was thinking of like a saying like that, let's get it. You completed it. What would be another one too? Instead of let's let's not put the cart before the horse. Here you go, Let's not have the Tigers go into the World Series before they can beat the Marinas. You ready, Tim, You're gonna take on Josh today. Josh, where are you from?
Speaker 1: Josh? I love it?
Speaker 2: Hey, three to one three? How let your boy actually now six? Or was it six? Seven nine?
Speaker 1: It's always going to be the three one three?
Speaker 2: Josh is a janitor. Uh, and he is playing in his car today?
Speaker 1: Uh? Wait?
Speaker 2: Are you getting ready to go into work and you're just playing sitting in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always love when you're sitting in here. You got people that here sitting in their cars waiting to get into work, and I always think that they got relationship problems when that happens. Like you know what I mean, Like if somebody is like sitting in front of the building and there in their car and going, Oh, that person's going through something right now. Man, All right, here we go. We're gonna lock you up, Tim in a soundproof area. Good luck to you, my friend.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right always goes to the champion. Good luck to you too, Josh.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: Kylie Jenner is getting trolled online for posting a video in which she fakes having green eyes. Her real eye color is brown? True or false? Kylie is the youngest Kardashian Jenner's sister.
Speaker 1: True. Question number two.
Speaker 2: President Trump revealed that this I need a girl rapper recently asked him for a pardon?
Speaker 1: Who is it? Sean P? Diddy Combs? Question number three?
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift made an appearance on this late night talk show yesterday. Who is the host of that show?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure to be honest on that one?
Speaker 2: Throw a guess out a late night show h Question number four. Simon Cowell turns sixty six today? What American reality competition show? Is he currently a judge on America's Got Talent? And Question number five? Nicole Kidman is the newest ambassador for this French fashion brand known for its expensive quilted handbags and interlocked double see logo what is it? Let's bring our champ back from a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: Yosh, you did pretty great. You got four to five? You got all right?
Speaker 2: You gotta beat four out of five here today, Tim, We're not making it easy for you, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go. You feeling okay?
Speaker 2: When they get I like.
Speaker 1: It when they get two or three. It makes my morning much easier. I agree.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Kylie Jenner is getting trolled online for posting a video in which she fakes having green eyes. Her real eye color is brown? True or false? Kylie is the youngest Kardashian Jenner.
Speaker 1: Sister seconds false is true? Okay, you cannot miss any more of these questions.
Speaker 2: Tim Question number two, President Trump revealed that this I need a girl rapper recently asked him for a pardon?
Speaker 1: Who is it? He did?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 1: Yes? Again, you cannot miss any of these. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift made an appearance on this late night talk show yesterday. Who is the host of that show?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: The only question that Josh missed? Question number four. Simon Cowell turns sixty six today. What American reality competition? Is he the current judge.
Speaker 1: Of America's Got Talent? Yes? It comes down to this. You good with fashion? I dressed like a bum, so probably not.
Speaker 2: Okay? I think you look good. You're a good looking man. Last question, get it right? You got your fourteenth win. You're coming back for the Big fifteen tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Miss it. You will have.
Speaker 2: Done something that only two percent of people have done that would be lose on your fourteenth try. Question five there question five. Nicole Kidman is the newest ambassador for this French fashion brand known for its expensive quilted handbags and interlocked double C logo.
Speaker 1: What is it Coco Chanel? I was terrified.
Speaker 2: Wow, Tie goes to the champion and Tim has just gotten fourteen in a row and he's back tomorrow for fifteen.
Speaker 1: Joshua Wal I liked Josh though. Josh was great. Josh you gotta come back and play again. Okay, absolutely, man, I love it.
Speaker 2: I ripped up my prize sheet yesterday and I can't remember what is the prize for the five at six fifty five.
Speaker 1: It's a fifty dollars gift card to Ford's Garage. Fifty dollars. There you go. I love Ford's garage. Fifty dollars gift card to Ford's garage.
Speaker 2: Josh is getting out of the car to go in and do some janitorial work, do lunch at Ford's garage today.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, Timmy, see you tomorrow, buddy.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.