Speaker 1: Good morning, lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine. I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with us fringing us to start later. Please, I could never know what the day with us Florida. Listen up, the radies just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key.
Speaker 2: Demograta super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Fight a goo Nito guy. Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the sixth day of February twenty twenty six, two six two six. My name is Chris Hockey. Welcome to Friday on the part of Morning Show. Comedy will get better. I hope we're going to check it with Tyler George from the Olympics momentary Lie. We're going to have Marni gallarna An here in a bit, and uh, I do believe a very special guest to take Mark Parish's spotus. He's a little sicky today in the uh in the old initials game. Ryan Carter will be in Oh Carts Cart Day, mister cat Dah, We'll be here. Comedy not getting any better, but we'll try.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: It's Patrick Morning Show, a Friday morning. Come on now, here's Eric E. Rhodes was some comedy. I'm so glad you're here.
Speaker 4: Then another day I woke up I had a mustache. I called my sister.
Speaker 1: I was like, I have a mustache.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: She's like, oh, yeah, that happens as you get older. I was like it does She's like yeah, yes, times you grow a mustache. Suddenly.
Speaker 1: I was like, well what do I do about it? She's like, just get a wax.
Speaker 4: So I went, I got a wax and I still had a mustache. I was like, I still have a mustache and she's like, yeah, there's no hair there. I was like, well, then why did you wax it. She's like, you paid me to wax it. And I was like, well what is it? And she's like it's you have something called malasmo, which is like a skin problem where you would get different color pigmentation on your skin.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, what do I do about it?
Speaker 4: She's like, just get a lotion that turns it pink. I was like, I'm sorry, how does that solve the problem.
Speaker 1: So either I have a.
Speaker 4: Pink mustache or a gray mustache and she's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You just pick a color.
Speaker 4: Mustache, and you just have that mustache for the rest of your life. And I told my mom, I was like, I have a mustache now. She's like, yeah, that happened to me in my thirties, but it went away when I had kids.
Speaker 1: I was like, isn't that a convenient guilt trip? This sweet.
Speaker 3: Feet is on your side.
Speaker 1: You had the distance under this. Then you strive for the power to your morning. Joe. It's Feb six, twenty six. Everything's going on the Olympic Super Bowl weekend. Another giant upset for the Gophers, trade deadline in the rear view mirror. Sure did I miss something? The women upset number ten? I way to go, Guersey.
Speaker 3: So back to the party last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back to back number ten upsets this week for the go for men and go for women. That's all we do is send number ten home. John is here, Hi? John?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: Aren't women normally getting upset rather than upsetting?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're getting emails. You're getting emails. Relax, Ryan, Ryan Carter. Ryan Carter is going to be here later, which is why Zach's wearing his white bear Lake Hockey Hockey Day.
Speaker 6: As you will see, he also John Kriesel is a graduate. I'm a graduate, smoke free class of two thousand.
Speaker 5: It's a white bear free class. I had one of my buddies who just pounded heaters. Oh hell, you can still fit into that T shirt. And it was from first grade. It was small on him, but he would wear it to school and then leave class to go just burn heaters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he smoked pre class of three O three huh.
Speaker 1: Double o double o three.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, my drunk last night embarrassed the morning show. Yeah, I had three diet coch You were smash. You pissed your paths, you pissed all over every but you pissed on Rosie.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know.
Speaker 3: I saw you piss it on him.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't piss on him.
Speaker 3: He asked for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Zach. Everybody missed you last night. The company party.
Speaker 3: Everybody says, where's Zach.
Speaker 1: Oh, And look, historically it's almost always the opposite, right, Zach's at the parties and the three of us are not. Last night, it was the opposite. The three of us were there, you weren't there.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many morning shows or how many even shows were completely at the party last night. But the entire power from except for Zachary.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you buy, Come on man, Hi, you meet hey man, you're backslapping with Rosie.
Speaker 3: What were you doing?
Speaker 1: Arnie was there? Uh so you admit it? Watching the White Bear Lake? How they do they did?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Wait, so instead of going to the company party, you went to a high school hockey Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I had plans and you know, dedicated to the bit just aver that people care about it.
Speaker 3: No, I think he forgot about the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you missed raffles, shrimp? That left was what did you eat? I didn't need anything, coach.
Speaker 3: That's he's taller and you'd think German.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that left is huge. That's a huge bitch, Speaking of huge bitches. Tyler George.
Speaker 3: Tyler George is on the phone the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Opening ceremony. Nowhere are you there?
Speaker 7: I'm here, I got you, high body.
Speaker 1: Oh you're in Connecticut, right, you're not in to say that? Oh? Well too late? It who cares?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we don't have to say it one way or the other. But I can tell you I've been up for seven hours already and I'm not in Italy.
Speaker 3: I can tell by hour. I can tell by our text exchange that you've been up a while.
Speaker 1: I've been up a bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's a goofy schedule right now. I've got just one game today and I'm finished right now, so look at you. I didn't really know what else to do, so I figured i'd see what my friends back in Minneapolis were doing.
Speaker 1: So my sources say that the mixed double team of the Coreys Corey with a K is the dude Corey spelled like me is the gal correct, and they ran and they won. They did.
Speaker 7: They took down Canada this morning. Spoiler alerts. They're three to oh second US team in any curling discipline ever starts. You know, took us seven games to get the three, So I tells you we're there. Wow, But they're they're in really good shape. They're twenty three world champions and they're on a roll right now. So they keep playing the way they are. We got a chance to get on top of the podium with this team.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Man, are they from Minnesota either one of them?
Speaker 7: Corey TC Corey spelled like yours. Corey is from Duluth. Actually babysatter when she was three years old.
Speaker 1: Come on, and.
Speaker 7: Corey Dropkin is originally from the Boston area but moved out to Dluth some years back.
Speaker 2: So we claimed both tell them by a man, he's if they won gold.
Speaker 7: Well, it's only two people for that one, so I think he's getting up a lot easier than one. He skipped for us.
Speaker 1: All, he's not paying for those two either, I promise you that. So you said you had seven hours, what else? Who else were you covering? So, like all of the mixed doubles, Well.
Speaker 7: It's just getting up and getting ready to go. This is the first game of the day with the six hour time different sets, coach, and you're doing your prep and getting yourself ready. But essentially it's just a couple hours before and then a debrief after. Now there's another game coming up in this afternoon, but we don't we don't have the call, so we're just gonna sit around, do some studying and hang around the NBC calf and eat like six meals in about a four hour span. Yeah, then maybe get a napping. Its awesome, Yeah, like what so h oh, it's a bunch of breakfast stuff right now. Obviously sandwiches, full spread, fruits, paninis, and then throughout the week it's different, you know, meals like steak, whatever, and there's always pizza. It's the first thing in there. It so if you're trying to eat healthy, you got to walk by the pizza to get to it. That's really really.
Speaker 1: How thick is the sausage.
Speaker 7: It's not that thick. You'd think thicker out here in the East Coast.
Speaker 3: That's what we've heard. So how are our guys, who's our team? Do we have any How do we know on the men's team this year?
Speaker 7: I don't think it'd be anybody that you guys will know. Danny Kasper's team finally slayed the dragon and beat John Schuster in the Olympic trials, so it's the first time in six Olympics that John hasn't been there. So it's five new Olympians for the men's squad. They went up to number six in the world at one point. A really really strong team, young team. They'll be fun to watch, really tough field, the best men's field we've ever seen, so getting out the podium is going to be extremely difficult. And then the women's is a more veteran team. Twin Cities based but again, really really deep field, so they'll be metal contenders for both, but they'll have to play a little over their heads. The mixed doubles is by far our best chance of getting on top, and I think they're the favorites right now all the way they're playing.
Speaker 1: So are the US men a longer shot than you were the year you guys won? Good question, it's.
Speaker 7: Probably pretty close to the same. They're ranked a lot higher than we were. But this field is better. In the field that we beat every four years, it's gotten better and better. But the teams that were at the bottom of the field four years ago, eight years ago are now contenders and you just don't get down games. So I think they're playing every bit as well as we were going in, but they just have so much more competition to beat, so they'll have to be at their absolute best. They've been peeking this season to beat John in the trials. They had to do something right. But yeah, it's just a meat grinder on the men's side, So we're hoping that they play well enough to get there, but even if they play their best, it might not be good enough.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when Daniel Tosh used to do web redemptions. Right, he'd bring back somebody from like a viral video and give him another chance of redemption. Oh yeah, great, bit, this could be the rosy redemption, right. Promise that if the team, if this team was, according to Tylers similar ish odds, if this team wins gold, the redemption is he takes this team to man He's and picks up the bill. Would you heat it when that happened?
Speaker 7: Well, I think I assume he's not listening right now. So let's let's pretend that the doubles team has no chance dinner at least.
Speaker 1: Wow, So tell him that the two Corey's have no chance of winning, Corey Hayman, Corey Feldman, and then if they do, then he picks up the tab for the mixed doubles. I like that angle a lot. He's listening.
Speaker 7: It also punishes him for not listening to the show.
Speaker 1: I like it all.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: He has sources, He has ravens that report back to him on the phone with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, nobody gets I thought it was funny, Tyler.
Speaker 3: Yes, first of all, thank you for calling in. Uh. Second of all, of course, is it true that you smoked hash with Snoop Dogg? Last night.
Speaker 7: No, he's uh, you know he's over there, so I got no chance of that. But I change things on the telecast is we didn't know that he was in the arena, and all of a sudden they pan up to the crowd. He's sitting next to Corey Dropped and his mother and they're laughing and having a great time. He's wearing a jacket that has both of the player's faces on it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: And they interviewed Corey Dropped him after the game. He said he looked up and he saw Snoop hanging with his mom. He had no idea that he was going to be there, and he said, I don't think she even knows who he is, but he just seemed like a really nice guy.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, that's so sweet.
Speaker 1: That's funny, Tyler.
Speaker 6: I mean, obviously you get random celebrities like this all the time with the Olympics. Who was Did you run into anybody in particular through your time as an athlete that you remember it was your favorite.
Speaker 7: We didn't run into anybody while we were over there, But I mean the super fan back home that kept tweeting about us and eventually gave us the pep talk before the gold medal game was mister T. So maybe this is Snoop's time to latch on the curling. He's certainly following away now with the undefeated team at the top. But yeah, there always seems to be somebody that they say, Okay, this is going to be the curling person this time. I think Snoop has discovered pretty much everything. But it was definitely mister T for us. We did get to meet him after the fact, but it's just great to have people that have that much spotlight in the curling arena for us.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody should have sent Jared Allen over there. If he's not there by himself, Jared should be in Italy.
Speaker 7: I don't think Jared wants to go until he earns it himself the way that he.
Speaker 3: Better straightened his ass up thing, because his skills are just dwindling. Wow, watching how he how he bends at the waist, I'm like, come on, man, you look like an amateur bend that waste. I hope he's not listening.
Speaker 7: Did you guys see him have the viral moment of snapping his broom at a tournament. He put so much weight on it. No, No, he was sweeping in a game. It was a Grand Slam event one of our majors. They got an invite like as a sponsors exemption type of thing, and he puts so much of his body weight on the broom while he's sweeping. It snapped into it almost face planned on the ice because he had that much weight on it, like he was doing what he was supposed to do. But then everybody got to see, like all the NFL players that strong and you can actually snap carbon tiber and he got some some good video from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Damn well, I'm playing a show in Duluth at the West Theater on the nineteenth of February. If you're in town so you can come.
Speaker 7: I will still be out here, uh, bringing the games. But if you want me to call in for that too, hockey and put me on a speaker.
Speaker 3: That'd be great.
Speaker 7: Please doing along with you?
Speaker 3: Have you dance around like you did at on stage when we did Whitesnak together one time? He ty contained, Yeah, why don't.
Speaker 7: You get a car that I can roll around on the hood again?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, Thank you for the cop brother, have a good time time please every.
Speaker 7: No problem, guys, Thanks for having me appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I see it is Olympic gold medalist Tyler Jordie there is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the nineteenth of February. For those you listening to Luth, I'm doing a show at the West Theater Acoustic show.
Speaker 1: What time will that be?
Speaker 3: Price? Seven? Seven, thirty, could be nine, could be ten, could be six.
Speaker 6: I just watched that gold medal when the other day and Sunday, I think Sunday afternoon?
Speaker 3: Did Elisabet No?
Speaker 1: I love curling, man, that's fun.
Speaker 3: I know I'm trying to go for comedy. You guys don't understand it's supposed to be a comedy.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: I just saw the Jared Allen thing. He falls right on his face and.
Speaker 3: He picked it up and shoved it in his atus.
Speaker 1: Yeah he actually did. We have audio of it.
Speaker 2: Don't He's not talking about the stick the beavers, Rosie.
Speaker 1: You don't understand boys, man, It's it is weird now that we've talked to so many people that have retired from professional sports, how they you know, look for purpose and they spend their life chasing that dragon. And in this case, you know, Jared shoves a broom up his ass to feel alive. Yeah, we called that the dom.
Speaker 3: He did he do that supposed to be a comedy show.
Speaker 1: Brother, he did that to people nobody. No, that's how he died.
Speaker 3: Yeah he.
Speaker 1: Got it. Oh really, yeah, that's how he died. Good. I think try a little. Some guy was tired of him mocking what he did in the chow hall.
Speaker 3: Would well, I'm not gonna I'm gonna put that. Hey, I forgot. I was gonna say, sign up a bitch had something to do with penetration, obviously, I remember what I was gonna say, sign up a bitch.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 1: But man, there's no way to say this that's not gonna sound really graphic. If you had a curling broom shoved up there intentionally or accidentally, when'd you have to get your two hole remodeled? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's only one one company in town I would hire for that, which is Builder dot com exactly. I know you're right. There's only one company for any remodeling, and this Builders remodels and Builders.
Speaker 1: Remote every room I go in in my house, I hear your voice. They I know.
Speaker 3: It's been the best thing for my career of all time.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. Builders and Remodelers promotes Chris more than iHeart promotes the Power Drip Owning Show.
Speaker 3: Not even closer.
Speaker 1: You are correct everywhere I go.
Speaker 3: You've heard the conversation that happened last night and it was salespeople from this station.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh that I kidding everyone. We had a great time listening. Thank you, Emily. That was fun.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 3: Here's audio of Rosie he fell. Nope, he want people to know he was there.
Speaker 1: Oh, hey, he was there.
Speaker 3: He hugged me.
Speaker 1: He was there in the flesh Man more the Power trib Morning Show jam Packed with Ryan Carter, Marnie Gellner. Initials at eight fifteen. Lots to get to between now and then. This is the Power Trim Morning Show on the Fan. It is Friday.
Speaker 3: We are here at the Powers of the Morning Show for now.
Speaker 1: The weekend is upon us. Big weekend.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm pumped for the Olympics. This is I'm not saying this toud be like cool or whatever. I don't know why this would make you cool. I'm more pumped for the Olympics. In the super Bowl. I freaking love the Olympics. Yeah, the Olympics are fun. If the Super Bowl matchup was a little bit more dynamic. I think I might care more about that. But I love the Olympics on Sunday because it's over, Because it's over.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that football season went so fast, but preseason football is right around the corner, right right around the court. I'm right, man, Zacho. What channel is it on USA or something?
Speaker 1: What fight it? You can watch whatever you want. Really, they are women's hockey team already, want to know. Shout out to Taylor Heising and they kicked the hell out of the Czech Republic five to one. Yeah it wasn't even close. No, take that check. We're close at the beginning, like zero zero close, I'm close.
Speaker 6: Keep going, Oh here we go figure standing team pair.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is great. This is I love it.
Speaker 5: And this is gonna help kill a couple of weeks too of the abyss because February is tough. Once football ends. There's just that quiet. Yeah, you got the combine in two weeks. Free agencies about a month away, waste time watching dudes run around the best. You're insane.
Speaker 1: I love you. Yeah, I know I love you as well. You're my brother from another mother. But I love it. Free agency is like a month away.
Speaker 2: It'll be great. Live in the moment, man, they're going to find themselves a new quarterback.
Speaker 5: Found a new show on A and E called Crime in Progress, and so there's this there's this other show called Ozark Law, and it's like Cops, but it's in the brands and.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic and the cops are the best. They get it there.
Speaker 5: They're chill until they need to not be God blessed those people, and then it's after it it's switched to Crime in Progress and it has sort of the same cadence like Cops. We're just going along on calls, but these are not regular calls. Wife and I were putting together a puzzle and all of a sudden we hear this dude in its body cams. He just casually describes how he just killed a homeless person, cut his head and hands off, and then it admits too, like, yeah, I'd been wanting to do this for a long time. And then the whole time was like, I know, the next fifteen years of my life are gonna be in prison.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: The next it was all fifteen years, well, you got life in prison, but it was it just threw us for a loop because all of a sudden, they were like, found a head in a bag? Hold on, this is not just a call because someone's dog was barking in aduffel bag.
Speaker 1: Remember that movie? Hawk loved that movie.
Speaker 5: And then they had to go and find his spade and one of his life pecion It wasn't What do I feel like Spade was in eight Heads in a Duffel Bag too?
Speaker 2: Never heard of that movie, Pesci for sure, But why do I think Spade was in that movie? Am I losing my mind?
Speaker 1: Is it solid?
Speaker 2: It sounds like something Christy Swanson is, George Hamilton, Joe PESHI.
Speaker 1: I never saw it. I just remember Spade being in it. Sally Colon, well hand let him finish the sentence. See, I get your See Chris gets my joke. Yeah, I don't. And I've admitted multiple times I was a journalism major, print journalism major, and I never never quite mastered the colon versus semi colon. I don't remember how to use it. I did twenty five years ago. Now, if you like, uh, accurately use a semi colon in a printed sentence, I'd go, I'm just gonna throw in the middle and hope it works.
Speaker 5: That's if I see grammatical necessities semi colon.
Speaker 1: That is not no wasted time, wasted time? What do you think eight heads and.
Speaker 3: Your dad's nickname in high school?
Speaker 1: By the way, eight heads.
Speaker 3: Semi colon.
Speaker 1: The next situation I love. I know he's in pain. I don't want him to be in pain.
Speaker 5: But what I always crack the door open when I come in on Fridays and then just peek through and then have him a hug. His turn is so dramatic. Zach nailed it. Zache.
Speaker 1: One of the best lines of the week. He moves like a mascot. That's the best way to if you're not watching on camp dot com slash watch, his whole body turns with his head, so he in fact moves like a mascot. Is the exact description. You've got to see color on.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I kept saying his name last night just to make him turn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I turned around every time Rosie was like, you look like you're in pain. He's like, yeah, this sucks.
Speaker 3: Rosie's marching for you today.
Speaker 1: Yep, somebody supporting you. Yeah. Hey, we do have a we do have the pairs short program here in Milan. Courtina in Italy and it's a fair child and Strawns von Waldenberg right now, then a little bit later Chaz Michael Michaels and Jimmy mckle.
Speaker 3: The greatest movies of all It's so good, so good that's I think it might be underappreciated.
Speaker 2: And they go out there for the first time and you just see wilf girl's hand grab Jimmy McElroy's side.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 5: And the best line of the whole thing is when he when Will Ferrell gets all up in his mix and and he says, get out of my face.
Speaker 1: And he says, I'll get inside your face.
Speaker 5: Just all of it is so over the top. Swartson's brilliant. I want to wear your skin to my birkety his name t Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 1: I'm a sex The sex meeting is so funny. From the office Jenni Fisher, he's is that right? You've never seen of course I've seen it a thousand times. Yeah, of course I need to watch it. Yeah, he vomits. I also like to see your top.
Speaker 2: When Christine Applegate is Terry's uh pregnant girlfriend, and she says, you guys have sex, and he goes, No, I get hard in the knife vomit.
Speaker 1: That's so good.
Speaker 5: It's pretty other meeting the sex addicts anonymous being We're just they're talking and everyone's just getting riled.
Speaker 3: When he's trying to leave, when the teacher's leaving, he drives by anybody just banging in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great slatter. What has John Heater done since Blades of Glory? Let me look this up quick. Was he in what's the baseball movie that him and Schwartzen and Spade were all in? Was that before after? I think between uh yees, yeah, Chris is right. So Napoleon Dynamite and know four Benchwarmers and O six, then Blades of Glory and O seven.
Speaker 3: But since then, uh, he did Hamling on Broadway.
Speaker 1: As Napoleon Dina. I mean he's he's in a lot of things, but man, I don't think i've O man. Schwartzen says he's a plus. No, I'm sure he's a great dude. I'm just saying, like since O seven, man, he's been in almost nothing.
Speaker 3: This typecast. I mean, there's no way around him.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's Napoleon Dynamite for the rest of his life. Even in that movie. It was hard not to say, oh, that's just Napoleon dynamite skating right.
Speaker 3: Right, so good at it though, just like can you needs to go back and say, well, somebody write part two please so I can have another movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or get old, right, get so old where you can get like a white beard and just not look anything. Put on some glasses and get a white beard and then people won't even realize it's him or something. Still, the youth might not.
Speaker 5: People that haven't seen Blades of Glory think that's nineteen years ago. Yeah, it's so two thousand and seven was nineteen years ago. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Blu Ray I had it on Blu Ray just recently got rid of it and Bananas.
Speaker 3: Ray Edwards.
Speaker 1: Wow, brilliant, Uh, front Page Sports in a second. Lots to get to the trade deadline was yesterday. The Wolves did make a move, but it wasn't for Giannis. We'll talk about that. Lots of NFL awards and Hall of Fame nods and things like that. This is the power Trip wanting show on the fan, Big, big, big show coming to Grand Casino Arena February sixteenth.
Speaker 6: Dave Chappelle one of the kind of performance Grant Casino Arena, and we're.
Speaker 1: Taking your talkback for tickets.
Speaker 6: He's a talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app and tell us why you belong in the crowd. Winners will be selected all week long at the details of came all week and long contests.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're doing this weekt any Mini Mighty?
Speaker 3: You're not gonna take many, are you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm back in the game.
Speaker 1: I just got a shot.
Speaker 3: Great Whites at Shooting Star Casino tonight that go? Should I go see Great White?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know Shooting Star and Noman? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you Offsprings at the Fargo Doom? Should I go to see the offspring at Fargodome?
Speaker 1: Is that also tonight?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Less of a chance of being burned? Oh? Zaus, I want you to go first? Why I was just second?
Speaker 3: Please go first.
Speaker 1: Remember the word wiener that we just discussed thirty seconds ago, wiener? Yeah, we just mentioned that. Yes, what city did the word wiener originate in? H That's a weird question. Should I know this? Munich? I think you're close. I think it's in Germany? Yeah, Munich, Spuigan. I just learned it this week That's why I brought it up as crazy that somebody mentioned the word wiener on this show. It never happens, yeah, never, just learned it this week. I learned it because Conan has a you know, a travel show on HBO. Yeah, and he went to Vienna, Austria.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 1: Vienna like they exactly so they would call him like Venus with a B and then it ended up being Wiener. So Vienna. I think Tommy likes this is the answer. I didn't know that until this week. See. Thanks, Conan learned.
Speaker 3: Something that's sweet, dude, Thank you, gentlemen. May I seos Venus.
Speaker 1: Tommy. We just booked the trip to Austria for sure. All right, let's do front paid sports. There's actually a lot to get to. I love when there's a lot to get to. You guys love sports, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Patching Sports presented by Holidays Stations Holiday Station Stores where we were talking yesterday about their cookies.
Speaker 1: Man, those cookies are legit and they want you to know. They have a whole bunch of cookies at at Holiday for you to select. You know, So go get some gas, Go get some energy drinks or coffee, wake up, and then grab some cookies. Man, that's not a euphemism, actual cookies. They're good. I did it offer the cookies, the cup, the cups of cookies at holiday, son of a bit, Yeah, put them in cups? Why not?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry man, I could not stay asleep last night. You ever have one of those nights where you fall asleep in tennis. Way later you wake up, you're like, I better go to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, that was me last night.
Speaker 3: Same eighteen times I did that.
Speaker 1: So he should have tried. Should have tried that. What is it magnesium glaconate or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure you've tried nature zambience well twice. Yeah, and that was at the party.
Speaker 3: I wanted to enjoy my drive homes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you drive home.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Zevener.
Speaker 1: Matt Stafford won NFL MVP over Drake May by one first place vote. It was down to the wire. Insane. They showed before us two pros and a cup of Joe terrible.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I hate it. But that's all right. I'm sure they're doing fine. They said two people voted for Josh Allen. Again, everybody's allowed to vote, but one guy apparently posted on social media that he voted for Justin Herbert. Now, look, every time one of these things happened, somebody goes, well, it's a vote. They're allowed to vote for whoever they want. But both things can be true. Right, of course, this is not communist China. You can vote for whoever you felt was the most valuable player. But when it's so obviously performative, and it's so obvious that you're just trying to get attention for yourself, it's like, shou would that guy even vote in the future. Justin Herbert is not MVP. You're posting it because you want the attention. You didn't silently vote for Justin Herbert. You posted I vote, voted for Justin Herbert. Look at me, Look at me, look at me. You know, my God, revoke that dude's vote. That's annoying. I don't even know who did it. Somebody look it up. Somebody voted for Herbert, though Dusty monts it was Lavelle Neil. Again, god Man's a menace. Stafford deserved it, and I don't agree. So people will rip and say this was a Lifetime Achievement award. They were very close without him.
Speaker 5: That team's not near the Super Bowl and we could say if I don't know if you all agree, but if they beat Seattle, I think they also would be favored.
Speaker 1: They're the better team. And it's a lot of it's because of him. Closest MVP race in twenty three years, and in his acceptance speech he did say he's coming.
Speaker 5: Back in twenty twenty six. Good and he's just tough. Dude takes a beating every Sunday. Did you guys watch it at all?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 5: You were at the you were at the party, didn't watch it on stage with his daughters and like the matching dresses, it was adorable.
Speaker 3: And I didn't his wife have some serious health problems? Am I right about that?
Speaker 1: Didn't she? I'm not sure? Yeah, because she's the one that does the the ads for like a living will, basically that you know, you don't know if you're guaranteed tomorrow. I think she had like a cancer.
Speaker 3: Thread or something or maybe so yeah, I'm gonna look at.
Speaker 1: It either way. But yeah, I think she's had health issues. But she's all right now, Zach True or false True. Yesterday, a former member of the Minnesota Vikings was named to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. False I know this one.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: He was a high need fool. Craigs a kid.
Speaker 1: Roger Craig gets in. He's one of the five Drew Brees. Larry Fitzgerald Jr. One of US, Adam Minitari, arguably one of the two or three greatest kickers of all time. Definitely big game kickers. Louke Keikley and former Vikings running back very briefly but still former Vikings running back Roger Craig.
Speaker 3: When the two years were was it just one? I thought it was a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Ninety three.
Speaker 5: The mid nineties Vikings just rifled through has Beens. We had Terry Allen after two reconstructed knees. Roger Craig traded for war Moon. Jim McMahon at, yeah, did Randall not making in? I don't know yesterday, No, No, Kevin didn't.
Speaker 1: I would have thought Randall Cunningham, if he was in, he would have already been maybe.
Speaker 3: Right, maybe somebody wash.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Somebody must have been fooling with me.
Speaker 5: Great song and Kelly Stafford had a brain too, but it was benign, but still obviously that's scary.
Speaker 3: You got to go in that brain man, that ain't good.
Speaker 1: Damn all right, somebody, Uh, I'm trying to fact check this with Ai, but again, AI is not super great with no. This looks like it's right. Stat Muse has stat Muse has it as well. This is one of the craziest stats in the history of sports. Larry Fitzgerald uh from Vienna, Austria, first ballot Hall of Famer, No brainer, right, no doubt, absolute machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Les Lavell still voting.
Speaker 1: Nope, he got in. Yeah. In his career as a wide receiver, Larry Fitzgerald had more tackles than drops. Wow. Insane that Yeah, that's great. Forty one career tackles. Ai SA's twenty nine career drops. Let me see if that's correct either way. But it is more tackles than drops in his entire career. That's not God. Yeah, one of the best. Seems like I've never met him. Seems like just an a plus human as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big dude, man, Yeah, that is a giant dude.
Speaker 1: Randall Cunningham is in the College Football Hall of Fame, but not the NFL.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: This is from twenty twenty, but this claims he had twenty nine twenty nine drops on two thousand, one hundred and eleven career targets. Insane. Wow, every time he went to target YEP, twy one and eleven targets is exactly how many targets. My wife's been doing her life. She got about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we could have the Vikings, could have used those hands last year, could have risk some drops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of key drops by everybody. Jefferson Addison a ton Yeah, Yeah, that was a rough one. We had some weird drops last year. Got'll bail those kids out. Go for women, huge upset. They take down number ten Iowa ninety one eighty five. I saw two different stats. I don't know which one's right. The TV coverage said that was the first road win versus an AP top ten team since two thousand and three. ESPN says five. But either way, whether it's three or oh five, first road win against an AP top ten team since two thousand and three, I think what Sports Center said this morning was seventeen or eighteen was the last year we beat a top ten team just period.
Speaker 2: But this is on the road over twenty years. Insane, Pretty cool it go for the one five straight.
Speaker 1: My guess is they are probably going to be in the top twenty five now because they were on the brink of being in there before this, so let's let's sneak in. But they are at Rutgers eleven am on Sunday. They're going to make the freaking tournament. That's fantastic. Good unless it goes really south, really quickly. Yeah, couk. They have something like five or six games left in the regular season, then here we go go. That's sweet. Go for women, yeah, ery yeah, yeah. And Jersey huh Jersey Jersey. Oh, sometimes call them that.
Speaker 3: Oh well, sorry, we weren't all privy to that.
Speaker 1: I make mistakes. You've had a few, yeh, brilliant. Oh. Actually, I don't know why I'm doing the match game music. I don't know how to ask this question. Is there's no way to say yes?
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 1: Assistant coach of the Year. At NFL honors YEP. Last night, Riots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels won NFL Assistant Coach of the Year, Broncos defensive coordinator Vance Joseph finished second, and the Vikings defensive coordinator Brian Flores finished third. Sounds about right, yeah, And if the Vikings had made the playoffs, then he would have. I think he probably would have maybe won.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, probably, yeah, because they would have won it on the strength of that they got what was.
Speaker 5: That was it a five game stretch? They did not allow a passing touchdown? I think they allowed. Yeah, there may have been, which is absurd. Wasn't there one on the Christmas game? Probably broke on the christ like five games up to that. Yeah, yeah, wild, that's good enough for decoy for me. Man, that's what they call it. Sure, Defensive Coach of the Year.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, of course, I'll be Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Big Sports Radio. The deepoy was Miles Garrett. What DePoy for the second time? The O poy was js N yep, The c poy was Christian McCaffrey, that's comeback Player of the Year. And the cooy went to Mike Vrabel. Yeah, isn't uh. The de roy was Carson Schweessinger of the Cleveland Browns. The O roy was Ted McMillan of Carolina.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it the second time in his career that Miles Garrett has won it unanimously?
Speaker 1: I know it's the second time he's won it, and I know he won it unanimously, which means Leavell didn't vote for Defensive Player of the Year. Oh he didn't. He did not know he stayed. Oh because he Oh, I get it, because I think he was going to vote for a while. Wow, I think he was gonna vote for Blake Cashman. What and then tweet about it?
Speaker 3: Try and make myself laugh over her, That's all.
Speaker 1: I still go back to the headlines from yesterday where the headline said Stained and Paul Simon will tour the US this fall or whatever. Can you imagine if they announced that was real, like, not separate tours like the headline intended. But if Stained open for Paul Simon, oh man all the way around? You know about no chance Paul Simon opens for Aaron Lewis. Give it up for the stage.
Speaker 9: What country do you think Paul Simon's from. He's British. Give it up for Aaron Lewis and stay, Yeah, they're up next.
Speaker 3: Somebody check on Paul Simon. Paul Simon, Okay, a stroke? Someths wrong with them over there?
Speaker 1: Give it up?
Speaker 3: Stroke?
Speaker 1: What happened to the Strokes? Are they still a thing? That's their name now? Is stroked? Stroked? I wonder if they're still a thing.
Speaker 3: I missed that. Uh that I didn't. I wasn't into that whole layer of bands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the early two thousands, Like, oh god, what was the other one that was very similar to them? I feel like it was another kind of New York band. I know exactly what you're talking about. Arctic Monkeys, the Killers, Vines, Vines. I think that Vines was the one I was thinking about. They all have like one or two songs. I'm like, that's all right, But then the whole vibe got a little bit old. Yeah, I'm with you. I wasn't in that era of rock either. Yeah. Look at Lindsay on the hill. She's getting ready. She's gonna try, man, I mean right now, but she's out on the old. She was over the hell, but there she is, right back on it. Oh dare you practicing trying to get loose? Oh God, I walked better. You only need one cake has one more acl than you do. That's true. That's what really matters. Is next Martie Geller a little bit, Ryan Carter a little bit later, Crisia is here. This is the power too morning.
Speaker 7: You on.
Speaker 1: We all had that one teacher who believed in us.
Speaker 6: Show your gratitude with thank a teacher powered by donors choose not many of the public school teacher to win five thousand dollars for their classroom.
Speaker 1: This week, we want to give.
Speaker 6: A shout out to Elizabeth Schultz, who's a special education teacher at Valley View Elementary School. Nominated a teacher to thank today at iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 1: So we're watching coverage there Christopher of the Olympics, and we're watching Lindsay Vaughan's training run. Now it doesn't say live on the old screen, so I don't know, this is slightly delayed. Who knows. She just hauled ass down the hill. She was a zero point four seconds behind the leader. But again, this is a training run. It's not like they are one thousand percent giving it their best. But I don't know, I don't know I'm looking for But how would you have known? That looked like she was a normal, healthy skier. Yeah. Crazy, hard to see, man, But that's encouraging. She just got all the way down the hill easily and was just slightly behind the best times.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool, pretty cool, good for her. Tough tough guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's do what really matters. Scores and stats around the world of sports, and in between Crystal change your life with something else. And it's brought to you by my friends at oh Vo Lasik and lens By. So Lasick and lens go see the Legends of Lasik, doctor markl ha been Off, doctor David White, and go get Lasik from Oteo Lasic and lends all right. Pelicans at Wolves tonight at seven o'clock. The trade deadline was yesterday. Janis attempt to Compo stays put, which was the late Steam right when the Warriors basically moved on and traded for Christops Perzingis. They were telling people that they believed that Jannis was going nowhere, so they had to pivot, and the Wolves pivoted as well. I'd never heard of the guy until yesterday me either. A lot of people. Guys are such a disapoint A lot of people that follow the NBA, though, say he's like a perfect fit for this team, that he's a lot of things that this team is lacking, like scoring off the bench, like defense, like three point shooting. He sounds like he this is super super repetitive because everybody else is using this take, but he sounds like he is a Nikhil Alexander Walker replacement. Instant offense, can shoot the three and place defense. We obviously need people that can play defense. That would be nice, and man, we need bench scoring because it's basically nas reed yep. So Io is how you say his first name? The Wolves said on their press release that you don't say the en in dis soun mo. So it's Desumo Desumo. Yeah, I guess you skip the end, but I don't know it's Desumo.
Speaker 2: He averaged like fifteen points, three rebounds, three and a half assists, and I think he shoots forty five from three.
Speaker 1: Damn off the top of your head. Man, that's impressive. Those are the kind of stats that I need. Yeah, thank you. Immediately following the trade.
Speaker 3: I know more about him as a college player, Yeah, I remember where'd you watch him? Well? I think as a freshman under Dean Smith. I think he was the a SEC freshman of the Year. I think, wow game when he jumps shot in nineteen eighty two versus Georgetown.
Speaker 1: Sure, but yeah, it's a different bowl. O. No, we did get a bowl. His name is Io Desumo.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. This is Michael Jordan. I apologie Simar, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm just happy they didn't give up Jaden and I like Julius I do. I know that he's not played much defense this year, But to your point, was it yesterday or day before when you're pointing out about how he carried them in the playoffs for a while? He was the only one that showed up a couple of times. So I didn't It's a little disappointing that they didn't get Giannis, especially since they were in the mix. It's encouraging that they were in the mix if you look back three, four or five years ago. To be insane to think that they had a chance that the Timberwolves would have a chance to get one of the best players of all time. But it wasn't going to be worth gutting the team depth wise. This seems like a great move. Also, it appears to be in the long term plans, according to the Strip article, because they have his bird rights, so they can exceed the salary cap to sign him.
Speaker 1: Because they trade he's on his rookie deal.
Speaker 3: So I was watching PTI last night. You guys watch it? Did not know Cornheiser said about he goes mis Wiener sick.
Speaker 1: He said that on PT. That's so Tony just doesn't care anymore, doesn't. He's past that age where he just says what he wants. He can tell he.
Speaker 3: Didn't know what he was talking about, so he just screamed yonns Wiener didn't.
Speaker 1: Wow, he did. Yeah, that is I think he trademarked it. Well, good for him. He has the website, so it's really just self promotion with his show.
Speaker 3: And then he said, come on in Vogue.
Speaker 1: Wow, he got a lot. He got a lot in there. You got thirty minutes to say whatever he wants. I think.
Speaker 2: The one thing also that has kind of leaked out is that they wanted everywhere first round picks.
Speaker 1: For Janni's insane, which means they didn't want to move him. No, because anything else leak out to an offer nobody's gonna fulfill. They tried to trade for Lamello ball Mmmm, that being the Wolves. Anything else to leak out? Not yet, but OK, yeah pound that coffee something will Yeah, it's almost gone.
Speaker 3: But what really matters is this son of a bitch? Wow Rutledge, Come on, man, what Rutledge D's Oh the third Oh has been booked for a third time, accused of lying to healthcare workers to get his diaper changed.
Speaker 1: What you heard me, hay on, Let's hear the guy out. Let's hear the other side of the story. Let's not be so judgy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rutledge DS the third thirty five was arrested by Louisiana State Police, booked with human trafficking. Don't know about that part, oh jeez. But throughout the investigation, detectives is termed the D's posted as an individual seeking a nanny to assist with the care of a person with special needs. After making contact with the victim on an inline platform, the victim was directed to a residence. Once at the residence, D's portrayed himself as a special needs individual who needed as diaper changed.
Speaker 1: Oh does it say if it was a one or a two. It's a big difference.
Speaker 3: It is a big difference, but not in the eyes of the law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I mean, if you're going to serve time, it better have been a number two. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, it's not worth wasting on just a regular old number one.
Speaker 1: But the whole point is to grade the person who's doing it and make him do it for you, and showing your thing and.
Speaker 3: You sound like you know, it sounds like that's a weird way to say this helped this happen to you.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, that's why you do it. It's a power, it's it's a dominance in the degradation place. It's the oldest trick in the book. It's the first chapter book. How do you get him to see it? Just pretend you need your diaper change? Oh yeah, there you good? Makeo Yeah? Oh yeah, I remember those commercials. Oh yeah, yeah. Didn't they paint your car?
Speaker 3: Oh sure, if you had damage, not mine?
Speaker 1: Knock out some duns. Yeah. Uh. The opening ceremony of the Olympics is today slash tonight in Italy. So even though we've mentioned some curlings underway, some training runs for skiing, there's some hockey being played, there's lots going on already, but the official opening ceremonies is today. So I think they called today Day's zero? Do they not? Or is that yesterday? Today's day zero? Yep, that makes no sense. Hawk's favorite day. It makes perfect sense. Was that PJ.
Speaker 3: Fleck that'll get it please?
Speaker 2: He would always always say they're in your series this season. His first season was season zero, so it didn't count for that.
Speaker 1: Was for Sauce. Well, then this year the Powers of Morning Show celebrates our zero if anniversary. Man, then we can see because then the point of sauces then we can make an excuse for how bad we are. Yeah, because we're not good. Is this on Peacock right now? Or is this this is on you? We're watching USA right now.
Speaker 6: NBC has the opening ceremony live at one and then they'll where you play it obviously in prime time?
Speaker 1: Oh sweet? Are they? Do you know if Peacock is going to have that Red zone channel bit.
Speaker 6: Yes, they will have it on Peacock and then if you have linear TV NBCSN and we'll have the Gold Zone.
Speaker 1: The Gold Zone was what Gods Dance.
Speaker 6: And then he's already signed through twenty eight as well, so they'll have it for the l A.
Speaker 1: That'll be really fun too. It'll be great to hear that voice again. Yeah, yeah, z best.
Speaker 3: Oh what really matters is this? In twenty twenty four, a bear named Bear thirty two also names Chunk You.
Speaker 1: Know m Zacho No, I only know the first thirty one Florida. Oh come on, Corey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's trying to find the button about Chunk.
Speaker 1: Oh, if this was a duel, you'd be dead ding I ever done.
Speaker 3: Go On bear named Chunk was observed eating forty five suckeye salmon in ten point five hours from the Brooks River and cat Maine National Park at an estimated average of three thousand calories per fish. Chukey Chunk consumed one hundred and thirty five thousand calories in one city. They were alive.
Speaker 1: When you ate him eat a salady of monster. Yeah, my god, on Chunk. Well you said his name, so we have to do this for the next forty one seconds. But the worst thing I ever done.
Speaker 10: I mixed up botles fake puke at home, and then I went to this movie theater, hit the puke of my jacket, claming nothing about Benny, and then that I made a noise like this, and then I dumped it over the side all the people in the audience, and.
Speaker 1: Then this was horrible.
Speaker 10: All the people started getting sick and throw.
Speaker 1: It up all over each other. I never feel so bad of my entire life. I love this kid, trying to like this kid. Mom. I hope that was one take. I hope that wasn't the fortieth time. We're just not getting it right. Man, Come on, Jeff Collen, let's let's nail this. I hope that was a one take, just masterpiece where everybody on setus was like this kid an Oscar got.
Speaker 3: It so it was it was all off top of his head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Chunk, just ad lib the whole film. Hey, Jeff, do it again, but do four puking sounds, not three? A little more emphasis on the final hold it on the fourth one? Yeah, I dumped it over to time. Oh god, And Sauce doesn't like that movie. I do not. What movie is it? In Goonies? Ten out of ten I've never seen it.
Speaker 5: We started watching it with Chloe, but the opening scene, my wife is like the dude pretending to be hanging in jail a whole bit.
Speaker 1: She's like, we're done. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what's closed? Six and a half. Yeah, I mean she lives in the crecheal household. She can put up with a gooney. She's ready. Were watching She said the F word in Disney World right when she was three. Yeah, so she's she can see goody. You were watching Halloween at five? I was yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: My teacher sent Hele a happy grand from missus Firestein saying stop letting John watch.
Speaker 1: R rated movies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because yeah, Friday the thirteen, it's Freddy Krueger, all those things. Yeah, my favorite was the movie Cop with James Woods, where he threw the gallop on the counter and just poured the coles to her.
Speaker 1: I wonder why you turned out the way you did.
Speaker 3: We're happy, You're so much better than movie.
Speaker 1: But think think of like now, if you if you get a note from a teacher, it's almost always, well, you know, John's displaying some odd behavior. I'm not, you know, I'm not now. Back in the day, he was just stop letting John watch R rated movies, just basically seeing you're parenting wrong. Yeah, they would never do that. Now you got to dance around it. And well he seems a little distracted. He he has mentioned Michael Myers multiple times. Yes, chase somebody around with a knife. Yeah, he says he wants to stab them and send him to Hell.
Speaker 5: I I did the I made the Freddy Krueger fingers. That was kind of the final straw. Yeah, but that and she, yeah, realized did what to him?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Poor mister Krueger. The wild They're now on Olympic break. Of course, they don't play again until feb twenty six against Colorado. But Zach, what do we have? Like, is it like eight Olympians on the team, give or take? Yeah, that sounds about right right, because Brodie not, because Rush is not, so we would.
Speaker 6: Have two more, would have had more, but something like eight ish, Yeah, both goaltenders. So all Sadden Gus heading over there. I know, I don't know when. I'm assuming they arrived around the same time they did. All NHL sent a charter playing So I was like, we have sweat Storm, Holdie Favor Flavor Eric, Yeah, he's got a big home.
Speaker 3: Coma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sterm plays for White Germany. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think we quit obviously, so oh uh, but I think we got them all vall, said Gus, Eric Sinak Brodein, Hugh's boldy favor and Stern she's thirty four tired they come back.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll retire all right. More of matters after this.
Speaker 1: Marnie should be here in about forty five minutes, Ryan Carter around seven thirty or so. We'll play initials at eight fifteen and one of you gets a crack. Think of this for a second. One hundred and nine thousand dollars one hundred and nine thousand dollars potentially with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initial jackpot that's at eight fifteen, A crazy.
Speaker 3: Hot pot, six forty six on them nutt. If you're listening live, it's whatever time it is wherever you are when you're listening your podcast. Either way, you got John Creasy right now. Hello, no Paris today. He's not feeling great. So we got Ryan Carter coming in to play a little initials game carts.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen him in a while, and then you can talk to him about all things hockey.
Speaker 3: And talented Marty Garden I will be here as well. Who was at the party last times? Good to see you.
Speaker 1: She sure was.
Speaker 6: You mentioned it's six forty six, Chris. I would like if you're listening to the podcast right now, tweet at Zach Halverson at Chris Hackey if you want, And.
Speaker 1: I just want to know what time you're listening.
Speaker 3: What time are you hearing this right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you're like driving then wait, but he's talking to him, So I hope somebody tweets you like nine months from now and said I heard you just say the tweet. Please whenever you hear that. Yeah, man, the fair is only like seven months from now. Not if you're listening in August and it's today, that's true.
Speaker 3: We're going to see the Dixie Chicks tonight.
Speaker 1: Well played. What am I going to do in August to get wait for the fair? Cheese curds, man, Jesus, Yeah, cheese, I love it. That's what really matters. Let's see here if you want fantastic cheese curds.
Speaker 5: Place called Lock and Damn and Hastings possibly the best I've ever had. I love that place, man, I'm gonna look at it right now. Confluence is another great place. It's on the other side, so that parking lot separates. But yeah, Lock and Damn. They sell Northland there too. The bridge, Oh yeah, great spot.
Speaker 3: There's some great antique stores down there too, many. I love that place.
Speaker 1: Hastings is so fantastic.
Speaker 3: All this wood looks great.
Speaker 6: Damn after a baby, Get after it, man, all right, I'll see you guys later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get after it.
Speaker 1: They don't have pictures of the cheese kurts. It just says nine ninety five and Ellsworth, Wisconsin cheese and blah blah blah blah, blah, they're not just going to give that a leg.
Speaker 6: Just picture them in your brain's sweetheart, hang on here, pay to play man, Yeah, they's playing.
Speaker 1: There's a gallery. Let's just see if they're.
Speaker 3: In the gallery gallery.
Speaker 1: I saw the picture. I want to look at cheese curds, but I had to pay for it. Would look brilliant, Zach, Would you stop at Hastings with some cheese curts and then come over and change my diaper? You wish? You know what?
Speaker 3: I think he likes the trick better because you know, all you do is ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here you go, Cork, I'm gonna look at these. There you go?
Speaker 3: Are you showing them again?
Speaker 1: Are those are so good? Those do look good? Hastings.
Speaker 3: I guess how can you tell they taste it by the way they look?
Speaker 1: They just look good. It looks like the right battery. You know who? He's an actress, Yeah, brilliant. Super Bowl Sunday is Sunday. Super Bowl sixty is Sunday at five thirty. The Seahawks and the Patriots four and a half points spread on DraftKings in favor of the Seattle Seahawks. Yeah, Sam Darnold is your Draft Kings favorite. To win MVP. What's goes spread? Right now? Four and a half? Still four and a half that feels about right, Yeah, it does, it does.
Speaker 5: I'm still I'm all over the Seattle money line. Four and a half is a bit because you can just see something at the end. Super Bowls get weird and we've been lucky most Last year was the first blowout I feel like that we've had in years, I.
Speaker 2: Mean probably since that, like San Francisco San Diago won. Wasn't that like fifty five or something?
Speaker 1: So the ninety four one? Yeah, yeah, yeah, well the Saints, the Saints one that awful that off. Yeah, when they beat the Colts, it was close at halftime till the onside kick right after. But I hope it's a good game. I just think Seattle is so good. They're perfectly built, Yes, yes they are.
Speaker 3: What really matters is this, guys, let's just be cool, Okay, okay, because I know you want the gold medal. But penis Gate is happening at the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. Everybody in the world tweeted this US yep, everybody.
Speaker 3: Skiers face three D scanning of their crotches to make sure their uniforms haven't been distorted to become human gliders. What New measures to crack down on the alleged penis enlargement scandal that has engulfed the Winter Olympics in golf have come to light, including new three D scans. On Thursday, a sega known as Penis Skate took a surreal hold on the Games and Milea Coortina with unsubstantiated claims emerging that male ski jumpers have resil order to injecting high hyaluronic acid into their genitals to gain a competitive advantage. Ahead of this season and the Olympics, skiers were required to have their bodies measured using a three D scanner. When undergoing the scan, athletes must only wear body tight underwear, as their crotch height is also measured to determine the size of their competitive suit. This to ensure the suits heavy tolerance of only two to four centimeters plus an additional three centimeters for a male's crotch height. This is to prevent athletes from tampering with their suits to gain an advantage.
Speaker 5: Is this product FDA approved? I'm not sure, because that's risky. You're gonna need that thing for a while, don't put.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you going to? I mean, what goods of gold medal if you can't get an erection?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, I think that's what the doping people are telling.
Speaker 3: That's what Tyler George always says.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's funnier than you guys laughed. I was taking a sip of coffee. Was I always laugh at you hog steady, I.
Speaker 3: Know, behind my back.
Speaker 1: Imagine being the guy that gets accused of juicing to ski jump and then just to just get to a real slow coffee sip when they verify that I didn't inject anything. Oh that's just my small right yeah, come on, man, you just want that to be aerodynamic. No, it's actually slowing me down.
Speaker 3: Here's the state idea, because this is the line from the story. The bigger the bulge, the further they fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was listening to Barrero break this down shocking lands. There's a lot of drops that we could cut out of that. And they even reference that on the show last night that if we wanted to cut up Barrero saying penis fifteen times, it's there for us. But the distance that they were talking about, I forget the exact number but I'm like, are you kidding me? Like just a couple of centimeters of of of suit space makes you fly that much further. It's like, well, no, wonder they're kidding. It's not cheating. It's not like if you do this, you land you know, a foot further. They were talking about a significant number. I'm like, are you kidding me? No wonder they're doing it again. If you're not cheating, you're not trying. Everybody's looking for an angle. Even ski jumpers are willing to inject acid into their penis put down the button bar to get a gold medal.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are injecting penis into their.
Speaker 1: The job. They'll be in the three D scanner. Hilarious.
Speaker 5: We had to do that in Iraq sometimes for people going on base. And you look and it's a marine base, of course. So you look in the saved ones and it was a dude with like a volleyball sized bag, just in a tiny wiener. Yeah, and it just and it just and I think the file name was just big balls. The government has files on every one of you.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta read the last line, please go oh yeah, sorry, the water president we told Bunka, formerly the Polish Minister of Sport and Tourism, said ski jumping is very popular in Poland, so I promise you I'm going to be looking at him. We told Bunka, what the hell?
Speaker 6: Okay, can you naturally make that area bigger right before you go on the run.
Speaker 1: That was exactly my question when I was listening to Bara. Why couldn't you essentially fluff yourself to get a bigger suit? Why would you have to inject it? That was their push ups before. Yeah, one, you could just blake Moore. I think even last night or some of them said why can't you just take blue chee temporarily? And like, well, how is that any different than shooting acid in there? I gotta see Sauce getting this scan before the ski jumping go somebody scans saw good luck making the podium right. I'm swearing a man.
Speaker 3: I don't believe this man can fly.
Speaker 1: I swear I'm a man. A man. Oh, I'm sorry. The woman's events is tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You sure your name's that kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Genius. Let's see group sports trivia. Let's see how quickly we forget Super Bowl sixty Sunday Santa Clara right, give me the two teams that played last year. I think you'll get that part. And where did they play? Uh, Philly and the Chiefs Arizona?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or was it New Orleans?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 1: It was I think Arizona. I think you're right. The Chiefs and Eagles played in Arizona in twenty twenty three in the Super Bowl. So then New Yorleans, New Orleans is the correct the New Orleans Caesar Super Down, Go with your gut, John nine, twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Five, the Eagles won. What was the score last year? Forty to twenty two?
Speaker 1: What Joe, dude, that's the exact right answer. That's freakish man. He loves forty to twenty two.
Speaker 5: But what did I have for breakfast yesterday? I couldn't tell you. Maamn penis drugs, pieces of bleep.
Speaker 1: Ye See, if you can do this, then name the two teams the year before, in twenty twenty four, and what was the score and where was it? If you remember, that was Kansas City, San Francisco one. Remember the score?
Speaker 5: Twenty five, twenty three, twenty five, twenty two, twenty twenty four to twenty two. Damn it, it's around there. Twenty five twenty three. I'll go with final ass. You said like four different combinations. I'll say twenty five to twenty three. Final answer.
Speaker 1: The game was in over time. Oh yeah, never mind, I'm not gonna get you said it once twenty five twenty two. The Chiefs beat the Niners in overtime twenty five twenty two, and that game was in Miami, little city called Paradise. Oh, oh, Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada. Paradise, Nevada. Technically, how did I forget that? Yeah? Oh C I forgot it was ot. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 3: My YouTube algorithm brought up. Oh no, a super Dave that he did on Letterman, really Old Letterman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: You got it.
Speaker 3: I mean, so I'll give you. So they're starting the Super Dave Osborne Show and he comes cruising into his car and he jumps through a sign and he crashes and he lands and the host guy comes over. He's like, that was incredible, and we're in the Super Dave Osborne Show is starting now, and then they go to break and he goes, that was unbelievable. The show hadn't even started as you could killed yourself and super Dave goes that wasn't a stunt. And he walks over and he opens the door and Ray Charles gets out of the driver, literally Ray Charles, and then they flash back to David Letterman in the studio Super David was sitting there and he goes, how did you get Ray Charles to do that? And he goes, wasn't that big a deal? We drove forty one miles that day, twenty eight of them in a circle.
Speaker 1: A great line, dude. Yeah, I thought I all the.
Speaker 3: Super Days, but I've never seen Himm with Letterman before.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's great.
Speaker 1: All right. The News next with Chris Marney Gellner in like twenty to thirty minutes. Ryan Carter right around the corner as well. Initials at eight fifteen with one hundred and nine thousand dollars up for grabs. One final segment with John Krieshil After this on the Fan