Speaker 1: This mojo in the morning's five is six fifty five five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five yumb five six fifty five.
Speaker 3: J Kevin says that it's always a great show when we do what when we wear the same color, when everybody on the show is wearing the same color. Facts today, we're all wearing the same color, so that means it's going to be a great show. We look like a bunch of Caldean guys hanging out with each other. We're all in black today attacking coyotes. It's all right, So today is going to be a good show. We're all we all got the same color on. Aaron is our reigning champion. She is a teacher who won yesterday for the first time. Did your class hair about this or did you keep it quiet from them?
Speaker 1: So getta say that again? Your phone cut out.
Speaker 2: You get a couple of students. I had a couple of students that told me they heard me on the radio, but most of them didn't weren't listening. They were on the bus, so they don't get to listen. But I told them to listen this morning, So whole time they.
Speaker 3: Are you tell that bus driver put on channel nine five five that's right. Well, yeah, if you're in the Detroit area, channel ninety five five Grand Rapids one of four point five SNX ninety two point five Kiss FM. Any bus drivers listening to us right now, shout out to you. If you'd like to get a little Hello on the radio, you can call or text us eight or four Mojo Live nine zero zero.
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't text while you're driving.
Speaker 3: Jessica is your challenger today from Mike's hometown of Belding. What's happening in Jessica? Hello?
Speaker 2: Not much, just ready to play, getting.
Speaker 3: Ready to take the kids to school or get them off to school. Do they do they bus drive or do they get a ride from you?
Speaker 2: They normally ride the bus.
Speaker 3: Okay, throw them on the bus and tell their bus driver to put us on. All right, Aaron, I'm going to lock you up in a soundproof area. Good luck to both of you, guys.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion, Jessica. Shannon just mentioned this in the Dirty that Harry Styles has landed his second Madison Square Garden residency.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing. I want you to do.
Speaker 3: For question number one, I want you to name one of the other guys that he was in the band one direction with just one of.
Speaker 2: Them, Ah Lewis.
Speaker 3: If you want to say first name, I'll accept it. Question number louis okay. Question number two, Question okay, you done?
Speaker 1: Are good? You sell that?
Speaker 3: Question number two, this made you look singer swears she is not in the toxic mom group that actress Ashley Tisdale wrote a viral article about who Question number three Home Alone star Daniel Stern was in the dirty for getting busted soliciting a prostitute. What was the name of the group that he and his criminal buddy called themselves.
Speaker 1: In the movie?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna have to p M pass on that one because I think he went after the one that kept game. That was a long three seconds. Question number four, Happy Birthday to Orlando Bloom What pop star does he share a daughter with?
Speaker 2: Katy Perry?
Speaker 3: And question number five Ben Afflecks two ex wives reportedly refused to take a photo together on the red carpet at the Golden Globe. Who are they Jen Jennifer or Jen Affleck and.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Gardner.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting one, Okay, All right, Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof is making it kind of a sticky one there for a second.
Speaker 1: How did she do? She did? She got four to five? Five. You gotta beat four out of five, Aaron.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna give it my best try.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Question number one. You heard Shannon in The Dirty reporting that Harry Styles has landed his second Madison Square Garden residency. I want you to name one of the other guys in the band one direction that he was in there with.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Question number two, This made you look singer swears she is not in the Toxic Mom group that actress Ashley Tisdale wrote about.
Speaker 1: Who is she.
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Question number three, Home Alone star Daniel Stern was in The Dirty for getting busted soliciting to prostitute.
Speaker 1: What was the.
Speaker 3: Name of the group that he and his criminal buddy called themselves in the movie? All right, that was the only question that was missed by Jessica. You got miss these next two to make her the champ. If you get at least one of these right, both of these right, You'll be our two time champion. Question number four, Happy birthday to Orlando bloom it's his birthday today.
Speaker 1: What popstartists? He share a daughter with Katy Perry Ye four to three and a.
Speaker 3: Perfect score if you get this one, Ben Afflex. Two ex wives reportedly refuse to take a picture together on the red carpet at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Who are they?
Speaker 2: That would be Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to take a picture of Jay right. I wonder what their reasoning was or what's going on, But I don't know. Well, how about Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Sunny.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to you, Aaron, you got too. We will see you again here tomorrow. We have a parting gift for you, Jessica. We're gonna set you up with tickets to go to the Detroit Auto Show kicks off this weekend to everybody on Saturday. It is at the whatever it is called Huntington Place in downtown Detroit and it goes on through January the twenty fifth. See all the cars of now in the future. And you got those tickets at Troit Autoshow dot com. Whose little one is that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Aaron or Jessica's not mine?
Speaker 2: I'm driving in my car.
Speaker 3: Okay, so is that that's mine, that's yours. What's going on there? Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh nice, son's a little frustrated.
Speaker 1: I am too. What's his frustration about?
Speaker 2: H he has found so he gets a lot of sensory issues and okay, he's just mad because he heard the dog bark.
Speaker 3: Oh no, well he's a cutey pot Give give him a hug for us. Okay, I will all right, love you no one second.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It's module in the morning. Five is six fifty five five