Speaker 1: All right, it is the mojo in the morning show. We were just talking about calling mom. Unfortunately for Kevin, that has a whole new meaning. What's up, keV?
Speaker 2: I probably should have hung up on my mom, or maybe I shouldn't. You can't not answer the call because you never know what that call is about. And there have been situations where I'll see a call out declining, or I'll just try to answer you quickly and say is everything okay? And if she says yeah, then I can hang up. But she's been going through some stuff lately, so I feel like I can't operate that way. So me and you know, my lady friend, we laying on the bed with chilling, watching the little show, watching a little movie. Chilling turns into you know, kissing, so we start kissing a little bit. You know, she's on top kissing Da da da dah. Then my phone rings. It's on the bed on my side, so I'll look over, I'll see it's my mom. I'm like, oh my god. I'm like all right, hold on real quick, right, so tell her the hold on reach you get my phone like hello Mom, Like Kevin, I'm like, yeah, it's what's going on? I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 2: She starts to talk, and I'm like, I'm not answering in full sentences. I'm trying to be short. Yeah, like so she noticed that, she notices that, she notices. I'm like, okay, yep, yep, everything's cool. Oh really, yeah, that's fine. My lady friend starts to go lower than where she originally was and I'm still talking to my mom. Then I noticed that she's been lower for about three minutes, and then I'm like, I need to get off this phone right now because things are starting to get weird because at the time, I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking to she know you're on with your mom.
Speaker 2: She knows I'm on the phone. I don't think she knows it's my mom, no, because.
Speaker 1: Otherwise probably maybe not the right time exactly.
Speaker 2: So eventually I hang up once it started, you know, do you get a little too much?
Speaker 1: Is that part? Is that like a part of the game? I guess what you mean, Like where I feel like I've been in the girl's shoes and it's like how quick can I get you to be?
Speaker 3: Like I got to hang up this phone right now? Really, it's fun.
Speaker 2: I like that game.
Speaker 3: I never played games like that side of my league.
Speaker 2: Now, I've had timers, like timer games like how fast can you go? But I've never had a game like games like here you.
Speaker 3: Are on the phone with as you.
Speaker 1: I love it, Kevin, right, and this is going on that that to me is wild, like it brings back I don't know if it was like a few weeks ago or whatever, or maybe even yesterday, who knows. We talk about this stuff so much. When that person said that they picked up the phone for their mom when they're when they were in the middle of it, like they were fooling around and they their mom called, and there like I got to pick up the phone, Like that's a.
Speaker 3: Like you can let it go to voicemail.
Speaker 2: Never know, I mean now you probably can since you have you can read the voicemail and you can see like in a moment, but in an emergency, nobody's leaving a voicemail.
Speaker 1: And that you said your mom is in like a fragile place right now, so you don't want to even take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like hello, And then it turned out to be about nothing. That was the worst thing, you know, how did you get off the phone that said I gotta go by? Things started to get too good, So I gotta go. You have you in my mind and it's very movie.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna work. Go exactly.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Mama, Mama, Mama, Ma. There you go go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know that is so funny and stupid. Start to lose eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four. If you're if you're in the midst of like baking cookies and mom calls or mom's on the phone, like.
Speaker 2: That's you start going from yeah, okay to like.
Speaker 3: Because mom thinks you're too relaxed.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I could see your mom going, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Are you drinking that you're not paying full attention? My grandma, My grandma wuld be like, keep your elbows down. I mean, like, if I'm drinking my elbogo highers my elbows down. Now, elbows down? Yeah, they stopped.
Speaker 1: Drinking eight for for Mojo Live. Are we even gonna get it? Calls on this topic, there's no way.
Speaker 3: Probably not. Nobody is sacrilegious like that.
Speaker 2: You don't think so, No, you.
Speaker 1: Only fool around when you're on the phone with a telemarketer.
Speaker 2: You know, I probably should have ended the call sooner, but I was like I wanted to be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was on that.
Speaker 1: I was on a call not that long ago that I talked about where it was the longest, like on hold ever.
Speaker 3: That would have been a good time for a girl like that girl to time.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a gang. You never know when they're gonna pick.
Speaker 3: Up when this was happening. Do you tell the girl afterwards that was my mom? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like that would have killed the question. I think I did.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I did.
Speaker 2: I would rather you not.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 2: We it didn't stop us.
Speaker 1: What did she do? What was her reaction to that? She feels no, but did she feel awful?
Speaker 3: Though she did, she didn't. Has she met your mom yet?
Speaker 1: No? When are you going to introduce our magazine girl to mom and grandmama.
Speaker 2: When it's an appropriate song because you've met her own family? But that wasn't like I was helping her with something that re wire her family to be okay?
Speaker 3: All right, but you're not feeling one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, I mean honestly, there's only been one person that has ever met my family for real, Like, I'm not I'm not gonna be okay, you know, I don't be bringing people around like that.
Speaker 3: What's up, David? Yeah, I wanted to make a comment.
Speaker 2: My mom was habitual.
Speaker 1: She was habitual with it.
Speaker 2: When I was a quote unquote bacon cookies, she she would call.
Speaker 3: It's like she had a radar of new Yeah, that's funny. Since my since my mom, my mom passed away maybe.
Speaker 2: Two years ago, about two years ago, a little over two years ago. And man, I wish some damn calls would come through.
Speaker 3: Every time I have sex. I wish my mom would call me. Man, Man, you'd be surprised it was that often. That's crazy, David. I feel you.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want my mom's dad, but I don't know if I want her call me when I'm having sex.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Hi, Rosie, Hi, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: So I answer the phone to whoever calls. I just keep going and I just do what I gotta do.
Speaker 3: You are a dirty girl. Who's the most important, Who's the most interesting? Person?
Speaker 1: Important?
Speaker 3: The oddest?
Speaker 2: Probably be my best friend, because later on I would tell it, be like, so you know when you called me x y Z was happening, and then we just laugh about it.
Speaker 1: Nobody that you're talking to knows that you're in the middle of doing that. They can't tell by the tone of your voice.
Speaker 2: One did. She's like are you okay.
Speaker 1: I'm like yeah, let me.
Speaker 2: Call you back.
Speaker 3: Watch out for Rosie. Talk to you later.
Speaker 1: I'll call you a little later today