Speaker 1: Hi, baby, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be perfect, Ladies and gentlemen. We mentioned type Felton in the last segment and Coach mentioned him yesterday. Coach, I think he.
Speaker 3: Has a better plan at the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 1: You know, this year.
Speaker 3: A lot of times, you know, when you get a young player that's as fast and explosive as tige as, it takes them some time to understand, you know, Defenders, especially knowing the juice that he has, they're not just gonna let you have a free run.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to have a plan.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to get on an edge, you know, and save the space required well hopefully activating that explosiveness. It's been really good at the top of routes in transition.
Speaker 2: So there you go, you know, I know, I think it's like we you know, it's funny how after a rookie season, when we all know how monumental the task is to be a rookie in the NFL, sometimes people forget about players and give up on them after one season.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I think both he and Gavin Bartholomew man, I'm looking forward to us seeing how they both progress this year and then quays is gonna be like I told you what, Hey, I sauce sauce.
Speaker 4: I mean what.
Speaker 2: You know, I've never seen anyone attacking the sandwich. I felt bad for a sandwich, like it was a living organism, like it had children. You ate it like it.
Speaker 1: Was your.
Speaker 5: There's over three fourths of the goddamn sandwich still last.
Speaker 2: That's the second one.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute.
Speaker 6: Is this like me at your wedding when I had one and a half cupcakes and you're like, you ate seven of them? You're fatty? Oh now you know what it feels like. Although, so during the break maybe somebody could have seen it. The camera that's over my right shoulder here, Chris.
Speaker 4: Walked in and was like, hey, Paul, this food here, and he's like, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Already have one shot.
Speaker 2: Egg on a roll man, which I've never heard of it. Man, just think something great. So breakfast sandwiches, yeah, man, signature sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Like from the two bites I've had, it's great.
Speaker 4: Of your second, one fourth sandwich.
Speaker 1: So what is there?
Speaker 4: A couple of locations? Is that the deal?
Speaker 2: It looks like there's two locations and check out Egg on a roll dot com.
Speaker 1: Paul already did twice.
Speaker 2: I can tell.
Speaker 1: Have another one.
Speaker 2: I know there's a chicken somewhere rolling around in his grave right now. We got eating, so quickly.
Speaker 1: Get provided up eggs for me.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: Quiet down, it's good, quite down.
Speaker 4: Thanks on Frozen cave Man, Lawyer, un frozen cave.
Speaker 1: It's a really good sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet it was. But the other I'm just like the one too.
Speaker 1: It's still here. Oh my goodness, getting the text regards.
Speaker 4: I don't know what kind of sandwiches do they have? Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: God, I love you cream earlier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's his favorite bitch anyway, because it's so obnoxious.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Saint Paul Saints one O seven today, get on down to chs Field and Saint Paul a great day for baseball in St. Paul Saints Baseball dot Com.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: All right, we've gone through almost all the sports, so let me let me do this and just see if you care, because this is sports adjacent and maybe.
Speaker 4: Chris doesn't even know.
Speaker 2: I probably don't.
Speaker 6: Actually, you probably do. You read you prep for this show, but maybe you don't know. Do you know what TV show premieres today?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: And and uh sports adjacent?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, my show on Hulu right.
Speaker 4: Close Chad Powers is Oh no, that's not that's no. I would not bring up Chad Powers.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it yet?
Speaker 2: Gonna love it? It's so good. Okay September Ted.
Speaker 6: Las ted Lasso sneakily Ted Lasso Season four out today.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Great show, great show, show.
Speaker 6: Don't I don't know if they should have brought it back because it was awesome and you know, everybody liked it.
Speaker 4: One of a bunch of awards.
Speaker 6: It ended perfectly, universally loved it, really did it perfectly. This time he's coaching a female soccer team, and I believe it's based in like Kansas. I think it's a US team, so I don't think they're in anymore Europe anymore.
Speaker 2: Premise and set up as follows the return to Kansas. Ted is initially living back in Kansas and working in the local grocery sto or to be a present father to his son Henry. The offer leadership at the AFC, Richmond arrived state side to pitch Ted on coaching their newly formed women's squad a new mission. The narrative explores the idea that being a good dad means showing your child how to pursue your true calling, prompting Ted to head back across the pond.
Speaker 4: Oh so he does go back to you.
Speaker 1: Across the Yeah, that kid must suck.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna leave you here. I'm just gonna go ahead and move you in with your therapist.
Speaker 4: I'm doing this to show you a lesson, kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuddy, yeah about that.
Speaker 6: I'm going to chase my dreams, and my dreams are as far away from you as possible.
Speaker 2: The dream is that I would have worn a condom. God, that just changes the whole whole theme of Ted last.
Speaker 1: Rotten to me.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, man, it's good and it's cool man, you know, you know, continuing the trend on the upward trajectory of women's sports. So that'd be great too. It's good, man. I don't I think Roy Kent is the coach now of the team, Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rosie just canceled Apple TV.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's good, good, good good.
Speaker 7: Every Apple TV show I watch is always just really good, man.
Speaker 8: So just don't have a good promotion, I feel like, because even we all are talking about how much we love ted last so I didn't. I did not know until this morning when I just really that it was coming out today.
Speaker 2: You know what's hard? You know two things that are hard. You know it's hard is advertising anything today? The only place you can find a group of listeners every day is on the radio. I mean, we used to sit and watch three or four different channels and we would see an advertisement for a movie fifteen times. We didn't watch the six o'clock news, of the five o'clock news, there was going to be advertising. None of us do that as a group anymore. This is radio, literally is the last bastion of where we all gather to hear things. And I'm not just saying that as somebody who loves radio. I'm saying what else do we all do? All of us?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 4: You are correct, sir?
Speaker 8: Whenever it's also like targeted now, like in personalize on your algorithm, like you can look something up one time and it's the.
Speaker 2: Worst because it doesn't expose you to new things.
Speaker 4: Right, and all you get our browsers ads.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that for you know, I forget everything I just said. I like it.
Speaker 5: You've got a free lifetime subscription leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Didn't you sign up for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got a face ID to enter the websday.
Speaker 2: It's weird they don't use my face for the idea.
Speaker 7: Wow, mister Bayn knows who's coming into that website.
Speaker 1: We we can hear you, all right.
Speaker 2: Whatever, it's a sauce lightning round, just popping in. You're ready for this, scry, Just a sauce lightning round.
Speaker 1: Come on me, sauce. You got this saucy, you're ready?
Speaker 4: What am I doing?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, you know, top five as on the board, and then I'm gonna tell you gotta name what they are? You ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Name something? People adjust their hat. Name something A turkey has that you don't a gobbler.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: People think we're just They must think it's staged. They must think we're just setting him up. But if you if you watchcafean dot com slash watch, you can just see it. He's not that good of an actor.
Speaker 2: This is sincere to get back to a sandwich.
Speaker 5: Have that?
Speaker 4: We don't gobbler? A gobblers?
Speaker 1: What's a gobbler.
Speaker 4: What is it? What's a gobble?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why tell me something that might be described as.
Speaker 1: Lumpy mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: Name a movie that puts you in the holiday mood, Chris's vacation. Name something you do right before you kiss someone?
Speaker 1: Gobbler?
Speaker 4: He doesn't know the order, Saus me. Yeah, what do you do before you kiss somebody?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 1: Close your eyes?
Speaker 4: That's what they do.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't kiss on the lips with your eyes open. What are you weird? What?
Speaker 4: No, you close your.
Speaker 1: Eyes and you kiss on your eyes open?
Speaker 2: Howk? Yeah, that's not the I don't know. I just can't imagine. That's the first thing. It doesn't matter. Okay, you know I keep my eyes.
Speaker 6: I like permission, Yeah, yes, sign an nda, saus. What what's something a turkey has that we don't?
Speaker 1: A gobbler?
Speaker 2: Well, here you go, it's not a I had an answer.
Speaker 1: Name people suggest.
Speaker 2: Name something people adjust? You said hat not there? Number one answer was temperature. Oh yeah, name something a turkey has that you don't. You said a gobbler. I'm not even sure what that is.
Speaker 1: That's this thing looking at you.
Speaker 4: We're on the radio.
Speaker 1: I looked it up.
Speaker 7: A gobbler is an adult male turkey. Yeah, you weren't following off. It's the thing they have hanging from their neck.
Speaker 4: Meat. You didn't hear what he just said. It's an that turkey is a God is a turkey.
Speaker 2: Man is a gobbler. I took a man a gobblin.
Speaker 1: He's doing a patrick the impression.
Speaker 2: You're talking about a wattle. That's the wattle. I have one, now, TII, the guy from Star Wars wobble.
Speaker 1: That's right, I want to.
Speaker 2: Feather. Was the number one answer on the board. By the way, tell me something that might be described as lumpy. You said potato, and that's the number one answer on the board. That's just all right. Name something that movie that puts you into Christmas food, you said, and that was number three. Number one was a Christmas story. You guys are wrong about that film. That's a great thing.
Speaker 6: No, he hates it hate. I don't mind it. I don't I don't like I didn't grow up with it, so I like it. But yeah, he thinks it's the worst movie ever made.
Speaker 1: It's awful.
Speaker 2: Name something you do right before you kiss someone. You said. The number one answer is something that obviously didn't come to mind for you brush your teeth.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm getting dumped on like I'm a lady in one of Hawk's dad's videos.
Speaker 2: Please don't say Dad, Please say Dwight. We've agreed you can continue the bit.
Speaker 1: But you kiss Dwight's video. There, you just wanted to have this sandwich.
Speaker 2: You said, close your eyes the top five answers for brush your teeth, smile, eat a mint, lick lips, which is what Jack said, or close, I should say, look into the eyes, not close your eyes. There you go lightning around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's sweet. Thanks man, you did it.
Speaker 6: Appreciate Are we ever gonna get through five questions where he doesn't have at least one that goes.
Speaker 1: Off the rail? Gobbler time? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, Captain name a fictional character known for his strength, catch.
Speaker 1: So good?
Speaker 8: What was the one where he said Garl one of his friends?
Speaker 2: He answers on the board?
Speaker 1: Was the question?
Speaker 7: I think they asked you who who meets us would call? In some sort of It was like it was like a generic question, like who do you call.
Speaker 1: That wasn't on the board.
Speaker 2: I guess you answered like one of his friends dog?
Speaker 4: It was Garlar.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so good. That was so funny.
Speaker 2: There you go, well done us. Thanks you did it. Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Now every time I see like like neck flaps skin, it's gonna be like, look at the gabbler on this.
Speaker 1: Cho Yeah, gobbler.
Speaker 4: And that's the title of the podcast. The Hawk is definitely.
Speaker 1: Websites. That's web his face idea is his say gobbler.
Speaker 8: Dwight dot com backslash gobbley for trial.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, real quick before going to break in, we're doing sports zacho, Yes, sir. Two things about hockey that I've read today. Number One, I read a long article about how a lot of NHL teams are getting rid of their radio crew and just using simulcasting with their television. Is that something you're seeing as well? Is that something you're worried about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the Blue Jackets just did it, and I got a lot.
Speaker 1: Of heat for it.
Speaker 2: I hope they did because that sucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And they use like corporate speak like fans are gonna be able to access our broadcast like before with our simulcast of the team. It's as you, guys, I mean, it'd be like listening to a football game on the radio from a TV broadcast perspective.
Speaker 4: It doesn't it doesn't work. It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I mean, we do the simulcast for the preseason games and they do a great job. My guys are great, but they're great because they do radio right. But there's a difference between letting people see it and telling people what's happening. There's just a difference.
Speaker 5: Man, You are sick, correct, He and Pete and Ben are great at it because they do radio right.
Speaker 2: They paint the picture, yes, yes, and you need that, you really do. The other thing is that an article from Jonathan Harrison today, I believe on bringing me the sports talking about garn still navigating the massive extension for Quinn Hughes. Are you surprised it's not done yet?
Speaker 9: I think there's they had some family stuff come up. I thought Russell kind of made it sound more imminent last week, but like I said, I think they had some family issues that might have delayed that. I'm just speculating because yeah, he was who was going to go meet with Quinn in Michigan last week, But then there was absolutely nothing that came from that. And like I said, the only thing that I heard was there was.
Speaker 6: There might have been so look, don't we all think though that what we went through as wild fans last year is the only reason we're not panicking now because we just went through this with Carill and Bill Garon figured it out.
Speaker 4: It was last year.
Speaker 6: It was like, if this was if that hadn't happened, and Quinn could have signed on July first, and we're now on August fifth and we're going there's no news on this.
Speaker 4: This is not good. We'd be freaking out, but I don't feel like anyone is.
Speaker 6: For two reasons. Number One, everybody feels confident. But I think it's because of the confidence from last year. It's Bill Garran doesn't seem to be panicking. He'll figure it out. We trust him, Bill, You no, man, I have zero panic.
Speaker 4: He loves the State Fair.
Speaker 9: I think he's going to be pretty uh motivated to get it done before that because all he heard last year at the fair.
Speaker 1: Was just people, what are you gonna sign? When do you get krilled? Kyla.
Speaker 9: I don't think he wants another year of that with Quinn, So hopefully by the Fair is only just a few weeks away.
Speaker 4: It's three weeks from tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Why doesn't Bill Garon bring Quinn Hughes to the Power Trip Show at the State Fair. We'll put him in the little kfan booth for like fifteen minutes. You go introduce Bill gharn and then Bill Garan can bring out Quinn Hughes and announce the signing Power Trip Morning Show live at the Minnesota.
Speaker 2: State Sir, throw it out there. If you want to do it, you can.
Speaker 1: That'd be great.
Speaker 4: I love Bill.
Speaker 1: You one of those fancy pens. Have him sign right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: I mean, Aran Sickmund's listening.
Speaker 1: I mean, just.
Speaker 4: What his name is, sick man.
Speaker 2: All we have to do is we had to get one of the sales guys here on the staff and take him down and say, Quinn Hughes is with this ladies and gentlemen, and just point at him and see how many people realize that's not really him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Rosie, like when we told the Rosie, the mayor of Saint Louis Park was here to to a sales gan.
Speaker 2: By the way, I think that was the only day he worked here.
Speaker 6: Rosie had no idea, no idea. That video is the best, the greatest.
Speaker 2: He was so pleased.
Speaker 6: We took a plaque off a Henry Lake's desk and put a piece of paper on it and drew on it and said go see it five thousands and handed him a plaque and he could He couldn't believe how honored he was.
Speaker 2: What an oscar?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it was go see it.
Speaker 2: See we just made it up. And you look at.
Speaker 4: Him like we made up how many times he had said it. We said, this is the five thousandth time we've said go see it in your apartment.
Speaker 1: That was hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was just so funny.
Speaker 4: We threw a confetti and balloons and dark shirt.
Speaker 2: Remember the entire morning trying to get him to say it, because everything would have been blown if he ends.
Speaker 6: It exactly like, we have to get him to say it one more time and they we'll have everybody kicked down the door.
Speaker 2: Gosh, good stuff.
Speaker 4: He likes attention, so it works.
Speaker 2: He was so proud of himself, he really was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he thought it was real.
Speaker 6: He told the Twin Cities to go see wolf Man.
Speaker 4: Go see it. That movie saw.
Speaker 1: Sucked.
Speaker 4: It was unwatchable.
Speaker 6: Hey, before the Odyssey, there was that trailer for the Wolfman thing that comes out in Christmas Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that looks that looks legit what is that legitimately scary? That's Robert Eggers.
Speaker 8: He's the guy that made Nose Faratu and the Northman.
Speaker 6: That looks extremely intense. Everybody's the only weird part about that trailer. Sitting there during Odyssey, I'm all pumped the movie. Everybody's, you know, saying the Odyssey's unbelievable, and I'm sitting there going, oh, geez, look at this trailer.
Speaker 4: This is intense. Look is terrifying.
Speaker 6: He's transforming into the wolfmane. This looks ridiculously intense. And then it's Christmas Day and I'm like, I know, I don't know, I don't know if that's a Christmas movie, but okay, go for it.
Speaker 5: No, that's his bit, like almost all of his movies come out on Christmas Day.
Speaker 4: The House.
Speaker 8: He made that one too, with the oh Man. That's such a good movie.
Speaker 2: What a good movie.
Speaker 4: I never saw that.
Speaker 2: You remember American Molar from London? Do you remember that movie?
Speaker 4: Never saw it?
Speaker 2: Okay, there there's a few things I remember. As I wasn't a kid kid, I can't. I'd have to look up see when that movie came out. I was young, but I wasn't like a baby, but I remember seeing that movie in the theater. It was terrifying for two reasons. Number one, him transforming was scary, but the other thing was everybody he ate would haunt him. So you put behind him, and the people that he ate would be disfigured standing behind him.
Speaker 6: Man, that's how a couple of breakfast sandwiches right now behind sauce.
Speaker 2: Half a god put that down noises. I thought going from egg to sandwich was bad, but being consumed by that mouth.
Speaker 5: Everybody he eyes before he ate me kiss a car rim a car.
Speaker 2: Rim, he said, Think I taste the gobbler.
Speaker 4: You've licked the gobbler. He's talking to you hawk.
Speaker 1: Days early the other.
Speaker 6: Day he asked me out here, he goes, can I say kiss Rim on the show?
Speaker 4: I'm like, you've worked here for twenty years.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 10: For twenty years you've said rim a thousand times.
Speaker 1: You've said rim.
Speaker 4: Five thousand times.
Speaker 10: You want to plaque from the mayor, kiss Rim five thousand. Congratulations, Paul, kiss a hot dog.
Speaker 1: You've done it.
Speaker 6: Ulines his next on the Stupid Power TI Morning show on the fan Fad Every weekday, I mean, give me a fan along with me.
Speaker 2: We did the Lightning Round earlier with sauce. Apparently Zach Brown of the Zach Brown Band was on Family Fore the other night. This might be part of your bit here to is that the show Corey is Thatch Brown. Apparently at the highest score you could ever get in the Fast Money round a family few listen to this all right? Twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 11: Please they need a trainer on a movie set if they use what dangerous animal?
Speaker 1: Lion?
Speaker 11: Name something you might be holding on your birthday cake? How often do you buy a new cell phone?
Speaker 1: Tears?
Speaker 11: Name a part of the body people shave face? Tell me the worst thing to lose the key to car?
Speaker 1: Yes, this is.
Speaker 2: Number one every one of the hot and score five for five Yeah, yeah, high score ever damn nuts?
Speaker 4: When he go Zac Brown, did he say Gobbler?
Speaker 2: No, he did not say God.
Speaker 6: That was name a part of your body that you shave? He said gobbler? Did they also?
Speaker 1: Was this fake?
Speaker 5: Did they give everybody an attendance at one of their concerts a free cruise?
Speaker 2: They did? I've got the audio that I loaded in yesterday. Let me see I can still find I think it.
Speaker 1: Still watch today morning.
Speaker 2: They were playing at Boston. Come on, what's the name of that field stadium? And it's the fifteenth time they sold it out. So this happened tonight.
Speaker 8: We're gonna do something that even Jimmy would say is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm buying every single person here a cruise for two people on the boat.
Speaker 6: Every single person here gets a cruise for themselves and a loved one to go on the boat.
Speaker 1: This is the biggest giveaway in history.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, it's here tonight, and say my part.
Speaker 6: Make sure he gets your ticket and you hit the code and we'll see you out on the water for sure.
Speaker 4: How does that work?
Speaker 1: Like a logistical nightmare?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like thirty plus thousand people.
Speaker 2: Yeah times two, right, Yeah, every single person gets Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean in the rank, got to be banking on more than half not going.
Speaker 6: Probably maybe, and he might have a deal with whatever a cruise line do it.
Speaker 4: But still that's crazy. A lot of money, yeah, man, that's true, a lot of money.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I guess the cruise lines must make a lot of money off people spending money when they're on the ship. I would guess that is the case. But still my god. Well that's cool.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: You get a cruise, you get it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: We can't promise anything, but if you join Power Trip in Vegas, we might give everybody there something.
Speaker 1: Might hand you a hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: I might you might tickle a gobbler.
Speaker 5: Well, Tommy and Zach will be there, so probably not.
Speaker 1: All the gobbles will be tickled.
Speaker 2: That's the state, sir.
Speaker 4: Well, see it's number too late. All right, headlines here we go.
Speaker 9: Head now, it's time for a headlines presented yet.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks all around.
Speaker 6: We're gonna start with a sports stat, because why not. The stat's floating around a little bit soft in the prep today. I'm like, this is interesting and depressing. The Dodgers pitching rotation, now that they have Tark Schooble. The pitching rotation costs more than the entire pay roll of how many other Major League Baseball teams? The Dodgers pitching rotation alone now costs more than the entire payroll of how many other MLB teams?
Speaker 12: I was going to say five, could it be that more team? No, there's thirty teams, right, yeah, yeah, thirty teams. I must say twenty five. So he's got to tilt.
Speaker 8: The number is way up right because he's he has a monster contracts.
Speaker 4: Same with the Almamoto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, almost most bullpens. I' must say twenty five.
Speaker 4: Sauce man, that's a really good question.
Speaker 6: That is yeah, twenty almost nail that Sauce nineteen, Oh my god, nineteen.
Speaker 4: That's why baseball is broken.
Speaker 2: That's why they got to go on striker with everybody.
Speaker 6: That's ripping the Dodgers. I don't think you can rip the Dodgers. They're playing by the rules better than anyone else. It's not their fault that they're destroying baseball. They're they're doing what they're allowed to do. Their pitching, somebody else's.
Speaker 5: Minus Paul Skins is literally my MVP or whatever, and it will be the show. Right you replaced Paul Skins with like their fifth guy. It's the same bit. They're just all stars.
Speaker 6: But every single one of them, I mean playing now, they're just playing by the rules.
Speaker 1: Do you think they can win? Do you think they can steal the show? Certainly not.
Speaker 2: Took it to the limit.
Speaker 4: They took it to the limit, and then and then then some even beyond that.
Speaker 1: Where were you.
Speaker 2: When I was in Miami with my new beach shows.
Speaker 4: Well it's not. It's not on the beach, but it's closed. She's not a liar.
Speaker 2: I pull your hands up.
Speaker 6: He's not going to find her. He didn't even go to Costco yesterday. He's he's losing motivation.
Speaker 2: I really am, what's wrong with me? It was easier just to stay home take care of my own business. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Well, it's lucy.
Speaker 6: You could have gone to my Ikea in Taiwan because a couple supposedly last month in an Ikea showroom bed. Let's go got it on. The witnesses said they seem to quote get lost in the Moments.
Speaker 1: Program.
Speaker 4: That's aggressive, just to say, why not Ikea?
Speaker 1: It's a confusing store.
Speaker 4: They're cinnamon rolls downstairs, keep walking, keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Swedish meatballs. Yeah, there was gross?
Speaker 4: What gross?
Speaker 1: Terrible take.
Speaker 2: That's a terrible, terrible take.
Speaker 1: No, they're gross.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, you'd studied half done?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, sports balls.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest. You pushed me over the in front of a stranger.
Speaker 2: The stranger your hair.
Speaker 13: You were.
Speaker 6: The pilot of a small plane and a student that was on board were forced to make an emergency landing on a Florida highway after experiencing engine trouble. Nobody was hurt. Can I tell you guys something psychotic that I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This this is the list of reasons why I'm in absolute creation. This is true. By the way I do this. I do this all listening, just so you know, you know when it was on this show that I learned.
Speaker 6: I forget when we had a pilot or somebody tell us, I don't know, five ten years ago that you know that if there's going to be something wrong with the plane, it's way more likely on the takeoff, and it is the landing right take off.
Speaker 4: And again they've said a thousand times flying is unbelievably safe.
Speaker 6: But dot dot But if something's going to go wrong, it normally happens take off, not landing. Every time I take off because I like window seats, I'm on the window, I'm watching the I'm watching the takeoff. I'm always actively thinking, like, if something goes wrong, could we land there?
Speaker 4: Could we land there?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Is that a flat enough piece of I'm always just scoping the langoing, like is that where the pilot would try to put it?
Speaker 4: I do that until we get up to like thirty thousand feet.
Speaker 6: I'm always like, I just my brain always goes that's where we would land, because I think I'm trying to tell myself, like, well, this plan starts going down, it's not zero percent, Like we still have a chance.
Speaker 4: We could sully it. Like especially in an MSP where there's all that marshy land right right when you.
Speaker 6: Take off, you could just sully Sullenburg right in there. I'm sure we'd be fine. And I'll just go to Mall of America afterwards and get a pretzel and be thankful.
Speaker 1: I'm alive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got those pretzel ones that I still have. Everything's good, We're all good.
Speaker 4: You guys do that just me?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, I.
Speaker 4: Down to the lady brings boom shocking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or sandwiches, pretzels, pretzels, peanuts or cookies, all three. I'll tell you what I do.
Speaker 1: Though, take the cart.
Speaker 2: And when you're down at TCO to watch camp, that's one of the flight paths. They're always going right over your head. And almost every time I'm like, that plane's going too slow.
Speaker 4: Yep, that just looks too slow.
Speaker 2: So it's like that there's no way that they should be flying in if not real?
Speaker 9: Have you ever driven on three or thirty five w there kind of by the airport, right and you're moving at like the and it looks like the plane is just floating because you're moving one way and the plane is going the other way.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, so cool. It's such a yeah gummies that you take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, here's the audio.
Speaker 6: Relative right, I mean, like, think of how fast the earth is currently spinning.
Speaker 4: We don't care.
Speaker 6: Almost you take when you're when you're in an airplane, you going four hundred and five hundred miles an hour. Crazy Sauce is complaining about where's my drink? Yeah, he doesn't know how fast is going.
Speaker 2: How long it's going to take him to digest those sandwiches in this day.
Speaker 1: I had a half of one.
Speaker 6: It was like four shut off. That was like four breakfast sandwiches. Yeah, good said, good luck sandwich.
Speaker 4: Oh now you know how I feel about your stupid cupcakes at your stupid wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were delicious.
Speaker 4: I'm sure unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's about time cor got some good back. Yeah, exact time.
Speaker 4: I've been shamed for what ten years? Enough I suffered.
Speaker 2: Here's the audio from the pilot talking to the person about landing that plane. Listen to this and and by the way, a guy almost hit the plane happened to see the shadow over the top of his car.
Speaker 6: How would that even help though that we're completely propped up.
Speaker 2: We're probably going down on im.
Speaker 9: Ruger, it's got your instructions, posso spot, we'll get the vehicles out freezing.
Speaker 2: We are not making the airport.
Speaker 3: We're going down on IM.
Speaker 13: If I wouldn't have seen that shadow over my truck, as you're seen in the video, it was a close call from the truck and what I signed.
Speaker 2: But he landed.
Speaker 13: He was a good pilot, he's a good instructor. It was a miracle that he landed that thing with no problem.
Speaker 2: He was leaving that wedding year ra at Parker's exactly the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Crazy man. The home pilots are too we're going we're landing on a night ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 4: This might be it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna be Hudson.
Speaker 4: And this is a morbid question.
Speaker 6: But I have a question for pilots, Christian. Yeah, exactly, if a pilot knows they have no chance, right, like, the plane is absolutely going down?
Speaker 4: How do they how do they pick? Like, how do they pick the spot to hand? How do I worry this better?
Speaker 6: Are they prioritizing the couple hundred people on the plane or are they trying.
Speaker 4: To minimize losses on the ground?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or is there a selfish Yeah?
Speaker 9: That's a great question, because like, if you're like by a music festival and you can either choose the flat land of the music festival or a building next door, do you just crash it into the building.
Speaker 2: Who's the band?
Speaker 4: Let's say it's train.
Speaker 1: Jump.
Speaker 2: If it's in zinclan Puss, we're going down, poor target.
Speaker 1: The loser in.
Speaker 4: Man man, you know what I mean? Like, but are they trained to pick one or the other? I wonder how that works?
Speaker 1: Are your instincts just taken over?
Speaker 6: I think the instincts would be self preservation? Right, you're trying to save the plane? How do you not save the plane?
Speaker 5: I'd loudly say, what are you gonna do with all that food before we go down?
Speaker 2: It'd be hard to talk with your mouthful, though.
Speaker 6: Your neck would be fully supported because you never take that next support off correct your neck pillow gobbler.
Speaker 4: Speaking of food, you guys say garlic and herbs or do you pronounce the h garlic? In the UK? Dominoes has garlic and herb.
Speaker 1: Blank, fish and chips. Say it again? Actually will in the UK?
Speaker 6: According to this story, maybe Andy can back us up. Dominoes has a garlic and herb blank.
Speaker 1: Ranch.
Speaker 4: That's not bad, Pretzel.
Speaker 6: This is way off the board and it sounds disgusting for you or for anybody. I think for everybody, but definitely this is a hard pass for me. Dessert and oh brown or something? Ice cream, ice cream, garlic, garlic and herb ice cream?
Speaker 4: Who wants garlic ice cream?
Speaker 1: Andy? Because Andy's weird?
Speaker 4: Doesn't that sound awful?
Speaker 2: That's terrible?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Zach, this is something you know about. You always know about weird stuff like this. Let me ask you about this. I've just seen the headline yesterday. An abandoned SpaceX rocket is expected to crash into the Moon today. What at fifty four hundred miles per hour, no danger to Earth, so it's it's scheduled. This is not an accident. That's what they're gonna do. They're going to crash it into the moon on purpose. Any idea, why.
Speaker 13: Not?
Speaker 9: Exactly? Just that they're going to use it as a research opportunity. I guess kind of a happy accident.
Speaker 2: I got this little piece of audio.
Speaker 7: What has happened is essentially a mixture of solar activity and gravity forces have put it on a path towards the moon.
Speaker 2: So I don't think they did it on purpose. I think, Oh, I think it's an accident.
Speaker 4: Oh got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's your mother. Oh, I don't know if she was.
Speaker 6: People interesting Today would have been the birthday of Adam Youk of the Beastie Boys.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, year do you think Adam Yaouk died? May times? A bit man? Park you into the BC Boys at all?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Not really that answer twenty twelve exactly.
Speaker 1: We good guest, hog Steady Boys.
Speaker 4: I love the Beastie Boys.
Speaker 2: What a career, what a gees And I.
Speaker 4: Believe smart dudes too.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. The one dude went out and is doing some touring with his son.
Speaker 6: Now right, Oh yeah, Mike d I think right right, yeah, because I think, yeah, didn't didn't his like his son's band played so what you Want and Mike jumped on and it was awesome. That's my favorite Beastie Boys song. Anyway, What a slammer that song is right, yeah, because it actually rocks. Right, there's a couple of songs that rock, but a lot of it's like hip hop and rap it. That one's just a straight up slammers.
Speaker 4: So good. All right, Hay, I gotta get to this because the show's Almo's over. Where's this one that's worth it?
Speaker 1: Hang on?
Speaker 6: He eats, Yeah, well that's what it's connected to. Actually, No, okay, here it is. There's a place in Florida. It's a steakhouse. First Monday of every month. They offer nude dining, little midbits they sell. They sell tickets specifically for the nude dining experience. It's two hundred and fifty bucks for men, one fifty for women. Peel back the onion or three fifty for couples.
Speaker 4: You are allowed to peel back the onion. No, I don't know another punt? Yeah, sure, old pj uh. There's only twenty to thirty seats. They do dim the lights a little bit.
Speaker 6: The staff is fully clothed and you cannot see in from outside the restaurant.
Speaker 1: You just go in there naked.
Speaker 4: You go in there.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you dis rope once you get in, but then you eat naked in front of twenty to thirty strangers, including a fully clothed staff.
Speaker 1: Tommy would love that place, Yeah he would.
Speaker 8: There's definitely a guy that comes every Monday, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: Max forgot six Dude. Come on, dude, I.
Speaker 10: Eat difficult conversations for breakfast.
Speaker 6: Oh nude, shaust your thoughts. Let's say Kel says, Hey, I'm in the mood for some steak. Let's go to Florida. It's the first Monday of every month. What do we do eats? It's only three hundred bucks for the couple. What if the food's a plus?
Speaker 1: How do I say this delicately?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So small? That would be embarrassed to be nude?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, when is the last time you ate nude?
Speaker 6: That's the old point is I don't care how confident you are who wants to eat naked? That just doesn't sound comfortable anyway.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta have stuff you want to show off to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But but in this theory, wouldn't it be under the table anyway? Like, Yeah, I don't know, man, Like I do not. I've never been at like Malone's going.
Speaker 2: Like God, these waffle fries are good.
Speaker 6: I should dig my words out.
Speaker 4: It would be so much better if I didn't have pants. O God, it'd be good if my nipples were out.
Speaker 2: No Rosie, Oh yeah, you go, Rosie, get out of here.
Speaker 1: He'd bring Parish Monday night.
Speaker 4: Our last last one, I said. I said that was the last one? Was the last one? Because I want to see if you guys know this. I didn't know this.
Speaker 6: Back in the nineties and early two thousands were over two thousand locations of tcby across the country.
Speaker 4: We're down to one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised, as I mean, I haven't I know there was over two thousand at one point.
Speaker 1: Does anybody here know.
Speaker 6: What it originally stands for or stood for or what it currently stands for?
Speaker 4: Because it did change, you do what.
Speaker 1: I never even heard of it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the country's best yogurt.
Speaker 6: That is what it currently is. So that is a correct answer. Do you know what originally what it stood for? It sounds like it's a joke, but apparently it's not.
Speaker 2: See see mh.
Speaker 4: This crap better be yogurt.
Speaker 2: Taking care of business or something.
Speaker 6: What I believe Michael Scott at one point said I can't I can't believe it's not yogur.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is. This can't use this can't be yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but apparently there was a lawsuit from a competitor that had a similar name, so then they had to change it to the Country's Best Yogurt?
Speaker 4: Are those places still around?
Speaker 11: My god?
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry. I was eating egg sandwiches. There used to be two thousand.
Speaker 6: Now there's one hundred and thirty. Remember that from forty six seconds ago. The closest one is Missouri.
Speaker 1: They're still around.
Speaker 6: Ye, you can say that I forgot about this.
Speaker 1: Parker.
Speaker 6: You're playing Initials on Friday, right, We're going to see you in two days. So in two days it's Mark.
Speaker 1: Parrish, Dusty Manner, Rick.
Speaker 6: Fields who was the Tournament of Champions winner, so he might be an absolute wagon.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 6: Frank Vassilero and our buddy Alicia Lewis from Carol Up.
Speaker 4: Let's go in, Parker, Fox go. That's Friday.
Speaker 6: I'll be ready and one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars up for grabs with the Saint Paul Federal Credit.
Speaker 4: Union initial as Jackpot. So see you on Friday, Buddy, see on Friday. All right, dude. Nine to noon is next Marney tomorrow on Thursday, because no Tommy, he'll be here Friday morning. And no liber because he's an Auburn. But Marny tomorrow. Seven to nine Power trip Monty show back tomorrow at five thirty.
Speaker 2: See then a ready handle, ready for days could be a great day. I love you, bel fire, everybody you.
Speaker 1: Hot saying, so get your.
Speaker 4: Sun from the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Northern Tool and Equipment