Speaker 1: In the Morning's Dirty on the thirty wore the Roses was an hour ago, okay, just about an hour ago that that happened.
Speaker 2: The podcast of that thing.
Speaker 1: Has been blowing up cheating in his truck at work is the uh what does Zach named it? So, by the way, a lot of people have been texting this morning asking and Zach come in studio just so we can say hey to you. A lot of people have been doing a welfare check on Zach.
Speaker 3: After his topic yesterday. If you missed it, listened to the podcast.
Speaker 1: It was so good, one wonderful, but also it was one of those ones.
Speaker 2: Where I thought about it all day.
Speaker 1: I actually sent him a text before I went to bed because I was thinking of Zach all day. People are texting I've had probably twenty or so, and they're all saying, we're thinking of you, Zach, And how is Zach doing today?
Speaker 2: How you holding up? Buddy? Doing great?
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, I love you guys. Yeah, I'm doing good, a lot better than yesterday. Your tys yesterday meant a lot. So I appreciate you. You mean a lot.
Speaker 1: And I have to tell you that you bringing that up on the.
Speaker 2: Air is a little bit of therapy.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking for yeah, and I had therapy yesterday, so it was like double and it was free.
Speaker 2: It was no for you guys.
Speaker 1: So we're all thinking of Zach's mom, and we're all thinking of Zach in this time. And your mom's birthday is in a couple of days, Lydia, just like we do for everybody else.
Speaker 2: Let's throw a party for Debbie. Could you imagine? Would that be weird?
Speaker 5: Celebrations for the dud?
Speaker 2: Can you top? Can you?
Speaker 6: But?
Speaker 2: Can it be weird?
Speaker 1: We have?
Speaker 6: I don't know?
Speaker 2: All right, we could the shots. I would love to, but I want to shot every Friday.
Speaker 1: By the way, That was Finebbie, All right, channing with the dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: Right now, I want to say hi to my little Smith because I know he's in the car right now, and he just sent me a text on our babysitters phone and said I got one hundred percent a plus for the snack.
Speaker 5: And that really happens. So I'm real excited. High have a great day.
Speaker 2: You got one hundred percent? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because I make his his like snacks and lunches before I come into work, and sometimes he'll leave stuff on the counter, which he did yesterday, and he's like, yeah, I had to switch it out. I didn't really love that today.
Speaker 2: Mom, What did you say?
Speaker 5: I got one hundred percent?
Speaker 2: What's the snacks?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 3: Blueberries, almonds, sliced up cucumbers, meat sticks because he loves those, some sort of banana strawberry fruit smoothie.
Speaker 5: The kid eats a lot of snacks, grapes.
Speaker 2: What about a Snickers bars?
Speaker 1: Math?
Speaker 3: So I make sure he eats healthy a school because when he comes home eats a lot of junkie snacks. But at school, if he's forced to eat healthy, that's all he has.
Speaker 1: But he liked that.
Speaker 2: He likes that Smith.
Speaker 1: If your mom really loved you'd have the ice cream truck come visit your school today because.
Speaker 5: It's only ten degrees out.
Speaker 1: Okay? Instead of ice cream, what would be like cupcakes? Donuts? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Also turned off this radio program. You know you're not allowed to listen, Okay. I wanted Zach to actually stay in because he was watching the I know he was excited to see the Stranger Things documentary that dropped and he just said it was Mick.
Speaker 2: Did you hear him?
Speaker 5: The Stranger Things documentary? Where yay, ny thumbs up them shut. So I'm waiting until was it worth watching?
Speaker 4: It was cool if you're a super fan, you don't get much from it if you're expecting episode nine or or conclusion, and.
Speaker 3: So the only the story is this morning that people are talking about. Like one of the takeaways is that fans noticed chat, GPT and Reddit tabs on one of the Duffer brothers laptops while they were working on a script.
Speaker 2: Speculation.
Speaker 3: I'm sure everybody uses chat GVT at this point, but it was just kind of funny that it was right there out in the open.
Speaker 5: They weren't even trying.
Speaker 4: To either, but in the first ten minutes they reveal something and you're like.
Speaker 2: Sense w.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So there you go. Check it out.
Speaker 3: No spoilers here, because you know, I don't I don't like getting men emails. Country Superstars Ek Brian just got married. Still freaks me out how much his new wife looks like his ex, But that's besides the point, he said. One of the most meaningful gifts he has ever received came right around the time of his wedding. His new wife, Samantha Leonard, surprised him with a guitar that once belonged to Is it Bob Weir?
Speaker 5: Is that how you say his name?
Speaker 3: Yes, the legendary now the late legendary guitarist from the Grateful Dead.
Speaker 5: He got the guitar.
Speaker 3: Less than two weeks before Bob Weir passed away, and he said, the timing is surreal. The gift means the world to him. And he said, now it's like holding a piece of music history at a moment that now carries some extra weight because he is no longer with us. So he's like the best wedding gift I could have ever received.
Speaker 1: Guys here that the betting apps are now all changing who they think is going to win the Super Bowl because of the death of Bob ware really because he was one of the biggest San Francisco forty nine ers fans. Wow, and they're all saying that when the celebrities die who were huge fans of the teams, their teams usually will win.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: Well, who's got to die for us? He's one of the sacrifice themselves. I don't know who. We have a lot of celebrities that go to these goals. I'm not picking. I don't want to do that to anybody. What's the name.
Speaker 3: Harry Styles has landed another Madison Square Garden residency. No dates have been shared yet. I don't know how many shows he's going to do. He performed fifteen sold out shows at MSG the last time that he was there, which was the fall of twenty twenty two, as part of his Love on Tour series, so he will be back.
Speaker 5: If you are a Harry Styles fan.
Speaker 3: The divorce rumors that have been plaguing Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani, they've been out together, They've showed a lot of PDA since the rumor started. People are still not believe in it, and Blake said at this point, people are even using AI to try to fuel these split rumors.
Speaker 6: I'll see pictures of when and I on social media that I really go that looks so real, But I know I don't even own that.
Speaker 2: Shirt, or whose car is that or what?
Speaker 6: And you realize, man, I don't believe anything anymore that I see on the internet.
Speaker 2: I mean nothing, I just don't believe it.
Speaker 3: And lastly, a new trend you might have seen on TikTok. I saw it for my favorite influencer on Instagram doing fifty jumps. First thing in the morning is gaining lots of attention and lots of traction, not just because of how it feels, but for what it might actually do for your body. People who've tried it, it wakes them up, gives them more energy right off the bat, and makes them feel lighter and more ready for the thase.
Speaker 5: Just jumping up and down fifty times helps them.
Speaker 3: Fitness experts say it can strengthen your bones and muscles. The quick bursts get your heart in circulation going, help your lymphatic system move fluids, and can boost your mood simply by getting your body so movement in so early. So it takes thirty seconds fifty jumps, that's it gives you a bit of strength and resilience.
Speaker 5: Or ups you more that fifty jumps.
Speaker 3: If you miss anything from today's so you can always go back and check out the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: Miss something in the Dirty on the thirty's on our podcast now at mojo Indemorning dot com