Speaker 1: Right back at it from Long. Next in rich Wood The round Table Show, Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Tope Sheldon. Round Table Show presented by Postman Law, Lance Pacallister Rocky Boyman. Each week at this time we talk with our guy. We talk fantasy football. He's the host of Fantastics Insider Football Sirius XM Fantasy. We welcome in, Dan Klaskins. How are we doing?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up Tella?
Speaker 1: Happy hump day, same to you. We're ready to get to it. And Uh, one thing to consider would be some trade targets. Give us maybe a short list of some names to consider when we're talking and thinking trades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lance, you know how I like to strike a deal.
Speaker 2: And I always say value is in the eye and the beholder, Bud. If you aren't targeting players, trying to any bilo or buy before it gets too high's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Here's a few I like.
Speaker 2: We'll start at quarterback. Jackson Dark, the rookie really catching my eye.
Speaker 3: I love that rushing for.
Speaker 2: The big ability, big playability. I should say that puts up some big scoring weeks.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean I have a tough time finding ten quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: I rather have the rest of the season in Tanage.
Speaker 2: In terms of trade targets, that running guy Kenneth Walker the third a guy I love coming in the seasons off a little bit of a slowest start. Fantasy manager's getting a little frustrated with him sharing that backfield with Jack.
Speaker 3: Charboney, But the numbers don't mine.
Speaker 2: Kennth Walker's the better running back of forty two success rate percent for him according to PFF, thirty two percent success rate for Sharbonay on his carry, I expect them to be saving him for a fresh run down in the stress. I like me some step on Diggs. He only went three catches for twenty eight yards last week.
Speaker 3: A couple others. I think right now at the time to buy him on the chief as a big finish ahead. And I always like buying injured players. And one of my favorite targets there is Brought Bowers, the Raiders tight end. I think he's going to miss a couple more weeks to get through that five, but when he goes back healthy plans, this is the player that can be had for pennies on the dollar from desperate managers right now. Be e legue winner at tight end.
Speaker 1: Dan when it comes to injuries, I feel like there's a seam every week.
Speaker 3: A week or so ago was quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: This week gets receivers.
Speaker 3: Every good receiver is hurt to describe. Please no doubt about a Rocky. That list is growing, and the biggest name on it this week is Puka Nakua. I was talking to Lance here last week about how he was one of my early season heroes. His historic season. He was on pace for all side railed. Now he's dealing with an ankle issue. I think it's a multiple week issues. Certainly don't expect him playing Week seven. Amiki Kabuka one of my favorite rookie players. We also talked about that much. I like him last week I jinked him as well because he gets suffered a hamstring injuries, joining Bucky Irving, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin. We'll see how any of them track this week. Hopefully the Bucks can get at least one of those playmakers back soon. But don't hold your breath. Marvin Harrison Junior dealing with concussion, Garrett Wilson with the knee issue, DJ Moore with the groin, help me really with the hamstring? Ricky, your salts and need These are just five other whiteouts whose Week seven status remains un doubt. As I say there and talk to you tonight. Better news at tight end. George Kittle was a limited participant today the Niners. If he doesn't suffer a setback, expect him to return back to action this week. That's a huge boost for what could be one of the better tight ends in fantasy. Went healthy. I talked already had brought back Rock Powers and his knee. I don't expect him back for a few weeks. We got Dalton and Kab with concussions and Kyler Murray with a foot in Rock Purty with a toe, both limited participants today. We'll see if either can play week. Gave both their backup playing pretty good football right now, so I don't know if it will be forced back in there, fellas.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to that lineup advice. Roll out some studs, duds and sleepers for this week.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I love I love some studs this week, and I definitely have some duds. Drake May is my stud quarterback, and we knew he had rushing upside, and he's getting about twenty three yards per game on the ground. But it's been what he's done through the air lately that has fantasy managery ruling taking. He now has multiple touchdowns in four of his last five games, and he's posting an impressive nine to one in tv'd interception ratio. Rashie Rice another player a Lance I think's coming back for a big week this week. Six games suspension has been lifted. He's going to have a prominent role in this Chiefs offense, and I think he gets to face this Raiders team. They give him the six most fantasy points. I'm pretty polish. I got him wide receiver eight this week. Let's get him back in the lineup on the dud side. Alvin Kamara. He hasn't scored since Week one. He's only hit fifteen PPR points once all season, and he hasn't even gotten to double digit p PPR points in two of his last four. So I'm sitting him. He's outside my top twenty five. He's probably going to have to be in some people's miners. Not a great option to Kobe Myers, also on the bench, below ten PPR points in each of his last four games. He started the season with pretty high percentage targets shares, but that's been below twenty percent now in three of his last four. And I'll leave you fellas with some sleepers. And these are little deeper sleepers, but this time of year, people need deep sleepers, and ty J Spears checks that box for me. This week. He altsnat Tony Pollard thirty six to twenty six against the Raiders, running twice as many routes a week six. I expect them to be playing from behind again. The coaching change. I think he's RB three flexworthy this week. And we'll leave it with the hometown kid, Michael Mayor, the cuffcat grad looking really good last week, finding the end and that was good to see. I think he's going to do it again this week versus the Chiefs with broad power sideline. He saw a thirty two per target chair.
Speaker 1: Last week.
Speaker 3: He ran a route on eighty percent of the past place. I got him this tight end twelve this week. I think you can sneak him in your week seven lineups.
Speaker 1: All right, final point, very important event, very cool event coming up just around the corner. Tell us about the DAV five K.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I appreciate that to join us for the DAV five K. It's Saturday, November eighth. It's at the Banks in Cincinnati. It's a raise at the walk, it's a role it's all honoring America's veterans. And you know, Lance, I work at DAV been there ten years and we do a lot of great things. We help a million veterans a year in life changing way through our pre pro grants and services, and we rely on Think Fight to five K, the Nations, a lot of other general public support to make it happen. So if you want to help thank veterans, you want to be involved, we have a virtual way to do it from anywhere you're at. You can join us at the Banks. You just got to visit DAV five k dot org to learn more. We need help with volunteers, we need sponsors or whatever you're interested in. It's a great way to get involved.
Speaker 1: Absolutely always appreciate the time and insight. Thank you and we'll talk next Thursday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back on Thursdays. Shout out to my wife Kelly. It's her birthday, but she thought I'd be better spending it with you guys talking fantasy here, so.
Speaker 1: We'll get the happy birthday to her. Yes, yes, but.
Speaker 3: We'll see you guys next Thursday. Enjoy the game,