Speaker 1: Name that tune. It's gonna be Bailey versus vont and here we go. You get to play along? Two? How well will you do naming these songs? Happy two thy twenty six? All the artists in today's Name that tune are twenty six years old, oh jeez, or at least close to it, okay, if not exactly, Okay, they're about close to twenty six years old. They tell you something, You try coming up with a theme every week?
Speaker 2: Okay, and you gotta do it twice a.
Speaker 1: Week, guys a week. Here we go. Song number one, Bailey, you'll did first? Here we go? This is this song about carry out food? Well you, Midwest Princess. The answer is no, Bailey, you're bidding first. I'll read it again. Is this a song about carry out food? Well you Midwest Princess. The answer is no.
Speaker 2: Ft. I'm gonna put myself on the board right away. I believe, Yes, I.
Speaker 3: Do believe, and I'm gonna say I can name that tune in one singular second.
Speaker 1: All right, epitome name that tune?
Speaker 2: Fye six that my friend is Hot to go Chopple Brown.
Speaker 1: Yes, I figured you'd get that one because Midwest Princess is the name of her ally so she did and gave her again. It's kind of again me. Yeah, Okay, here we go with round two. You're gonna bed first on this particket around. Good luck to you. This song by a singing model suggests you do the mamba until the sun comes up. This song by a singing model suggests you do the mamba until the sun comes up up. H Bailey, I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 3: I also said two seconds spots, so name that tune?
Speaker 1: What is dance to night? Du alipa? Wow? Good traveling? Hey, both of you gotta score. You got a point on the board. By the way, all the artists in today's name that tune are twenty six years old, or at least close to it. Chapel ronas twenty seven. Du A Lipa is thirty next one. Here is your clue, Bailey, Okay, I am sure when Williams and I approved this message.
Speaker 2: I am sure when Williams and I approve this message.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. I am sure when Williams and I approved this message.
Speaker 2: Do you know who that is? Bailey? Yeah, yeah, I do know who that is. We're good friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune.
Speaker 2: In three seconds.
Speaker 1: I was going to guess three two Bailey, go ahead, name that tune.
Speaker 2: Oh that my friend.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was struggling with that clue.
Speaker 3: But that is pay the Town Red.
Speaker 1: Pay very good. By the way, doja cat thirty years old?
Speaker 2: Wow, so close to twenty six.
Speaker 1: Now the next one is exactly twenty six years old. In celebration of the new year twenty twenty six. That's our theme today on name that tune. All the artists are close to twenty six years old. So creative, Thank you. I'm struggling. Here you go that idea for a category. Let me know the I'm out of ideas. Here we go. So it's his real name and the name of the song. Oh my god, what fids first? So it's his real name and the name of the song.
Speaker 2: I think I can name that tune in a whopping two seconds.
Speaker 3: I said three seconds, So name that tune.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's smiling. He's smiling. That is Montero.
Speaker 2: Call me by your name.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that. I was going to make the theme today songs that didn't get any higher than twenty six on the Billboard charts. They were dog songs. They were well, you got to think about it. It's like a deep, deep track from you know some artists that It's like, no, you would have never gotten them, so it would have been too tough. Here we go. Next one, let's play connections. Bailey, you're gonna bid first. Oh, okay, play a game of connections. What do these four words have in common? Turkey, geese, chickens, pillows.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think she has it. I think I had it.
Speaker 3: I am going to say that I can name that tune in one singular second.
Speaker 1: One second, Bailey, go ahead, name that tune.
Speaker 2: That my friend is one suprena carpenter with feathers across this Sabrina. Seriously, I had to convince our boss right to play this song more often back when it was inial.
Speaker 1: Somebody's trying to drown a wolverine. Next one, I think let's see one, two, three, four, five. Vaunt your bidding first on this onetis I it is? It is kind of a tough one. Your clue oculus pacific oculus. Now, remember, by the way, all the artists are twenty six years old. On today's name that tune or somewhat close to it. Submarinia Carpenter is exactly twenty six years old. This artist a clue, they are twenty five. Your clue vont Pacific Oculus.
Speaker 2: I have no clue what that means, but I'm just gonna go for it.
Speaker 1: I think I can admit ton in one second.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: You have no idea what it means? And you say one. I have a faith because I said one. You're the worst. Okay, Von, name that tune?
Speaker 1: Is that Billie Eilish Ocean Eyes? Yes it is. It's the only reason I know what. You love that song. It's her best song ever. Every other song she did is just not even close.
Speaker 2: The album is great.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go with the second to the last round of name that tune back to you, Bailey bidding first, and here we go. So I looked at the instant replay, and it turns out I was a victim of you before you were a victim of me. So I looked at the instant replay. It turns out I was a victim of you before you were a victim of me.
Speaker 3: Bailey, I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 1: I also guess three, name that tune?
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Uh? You broke me first?
Speaker 1: What tipped you? Yes? Justice for Vaughan's minds.
Speaker 3: Imagine how I said two though if I had said two seconds, I want.
Speaker 2: To heard that.
Speaker 1: It's my future, right, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't say too because I want to have known it otherwise.
Speaker 1: Baby, final round, good luck bitch first and the last song is so, yeah you look great, I look like garbage, and yeah I'm pretending I'm happy for you, but of course i'm not. I'll read it for you again. So, yeah you look great, I look like garbage, and yeah I'm pretending that I'm happy for you, but of course i'm not. Vant what's the score?
Speaker 2: It is for me?
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: For the wind?
Speaker 2: I could aim that tune in one second. Okay, fine, name not for the wind, it'll tie it. But name that tune.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Olivia Rodrigo. Yes, oh okay, kids, it's time to figure out what song you want to hear the entire song from. Name that tune. I will read you the options. Here we go, Hot to Go, Dance the Night, Paint the Town, Red, Montero, Feather, Oceanize you broke me first or good for you?
Speaker 2: It's a tie, So Bailey, let's we're always on one of chord three two one. Monterob really, yeah, this was the last time on the radio.
Speaker 1: That's my least favorite song. Oh my god, I've heard that song so many times.
Speaker 2: That's a grinding song, Dave, and you don't grind enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The video, the music video, he's giving the devil a lap dance and then he slides down a stripper pole.
Speaker 5: To hell, that's not a euphemism. That's actually what happens. I read the lyrics to that song, and it is filthy. And are you sure we can't play Ocean Eyes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can we play Bolee? We might run out of time. We'll see what happens. Montero then Montero. Yeah, I really wanted to hear Ocean Eyes instead of that song because I've heard that song a million times. That come from me. I'll play from the beginning. Have you got the entire song? Okay, I got the entire song? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Billy, do we want to give away some tickets first?
Speaker 1: Tell me about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So we do have wild tickets. Yeah. So it's for the game coming up.
Speaker 6: On January twelfth, which is next Monday, So uh yeah, it's gonna be obviously. Yes, I love anytime Jersey gets brought up. Bond has to be a part of it because you know he is Jersey. But to be fair, you are so give us a call and we are going.
Speaker 2: We're playing a game, aren't we. I can't play what ways more? Billy has this one?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Indeed I do have what ways more?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do that coming up. Can you give me an example?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, more a hockey puck or something else?
Speaker 3: I got it. Okay, what ways more? One hockey puck? Or a cell phone?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What cell phone? Specific? Like BlackBerry mine?
Speaker 2: She probably like a regular iPhone like a phone. Yeah, but like we don't.
Speaker 1: Different brick phone nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: No, not a brick phone. You're talking about a cellular device.
Speaker 1: And is cell phone wasts more than a hockey puck? Try again, try again, hockey puck?
Speaker 2: Hockey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so call me out when Wild tickets will do it after this glorious song from Billie Eilish on Katie WB That song will pick you up and make you feel good. All right, we have wild tickets to give away seriously, just out of the blue wild tickets, my guard. What a great thing to cut. Thank God for Katie WB Thank the Lord above for this radio station to come back and have something to look forward to instead of just going it's Burke to school and Burke to work. Thank the Lord, Thank the Lord. We got somebody on the phone here who is going to try to do this game. We got Meghan, I believe up first. Hi Meghan, Hi, Meghan, welcome back. How have you been good?
Speaker 2: How about yourself?
Speaker 1: Thanks for asking? Okay, Megan, we're gonna stening to the wild game. Bailey's gonna name two items. You tell me which ways more? Are you ready? Meg?
Speaker 2: I'm ready? Here we go, all right, Meghan? What weighs more?
Speaker 3: Ten hockey pucks or a pineapple?
Speaker 6: Ten hockey pucks or a pineapple?
Speaker 2: Yep, which one weighs more?
Speaker 1: Google? Google, Google, Google Google.
Speaker 2: That isn't correct.
Speaker 1: No more, Megan, I was pulling for you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, Megan, A good one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Bye, Let's try another caller. This is gonna be Jamie. Give her the same question, Jamie, good luck? What is the ways more?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I'm kidding. Hi, Jamie, where are you calling from.
Speaker 5: I'm currently driving to work in Plymouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, good luck, all right?
Speaker 3: Which one weighs more four hundred hockey pucks?
Speaker 1: Oh? Boy?
Speaker 2: Or vont leak? You're just gonna put his weight out there.
Speaker 1: Like that hockey puck?
Speaker 2: Try again? Oh, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Justice for vonn.
Speaker 3: Hey, No, four hundred hockey pucks is one hundred and fifty pounds? Really, yeah, you don't know much I weigh You're not one hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: I am. I don't know how to take that, but it is correct that way.
Speaker 1: More.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, you're an energy regulations jay, go Wild, go to the Wild game coming up on a Grand Casino arena taking on the New Jersey Devils on January twelfth. I want to say that is a Monday's Monday. Monday's Monday tickets for on sale. Now. You can win your way into the game by listening to KDWB, and we'll have more tickets for you all this week. Please hold Jamie, Okay, thank you, Yeah, okay, we'll be right back on KDWB. We have our predictions from twenty twenty five. They have been sealed in a mayonnaise jar on the back porch of the radio station since New Year's Day last year when me made these predictions. So we're gonna go out to the porch, get the mayon a's jar, bring it back inside and see how we did. Coming up next on KATIEWB. We are on live right now dr TV on YouTube in case you missed the announcement about me Dave earlier this morning. Big major announcement, major announcement, And I kind of dragged it out a little bit, because you know, I like to drag things out, you know, for the bit and say like, okay, so I do have something that I want to tell you about. But first this message from Minnesota Rusco and then we would play a three minute commercial. No, I am leaving chan Hassen for Victoria, So I am moving after twenty twenty eight years nineteen ninety seven do the math? Then ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Girl, you're asking the wrong person.
Speaker 1: Years and Chan happening in Minnesota, downsizing moving to Victoria. Wow, So I'll have to come up with a cool name for Victor. Victorious.
Speaker 3: No, that's already to make a bet of ten happening, Victor, happen.
Speaker 2: There you go, There you go.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it again, Victor. All right, to catch up a little bit. We every year when we come back from vacation over Christmas, we always do our predictions for the coming year, so we save these. We've kept these on a cassette tape and a mayonnaise jar on the back porch of the radio station since the first of last year. So now we're gonna play these cassette tapes back and see what we predicted. Here was Taylor and Travis as we all predicted what would happen this year. This was a year ago.
Speaker 2: I think absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: They'll continue on as is, occasionally being seen together, occasionally mentioning each other at award shows and interviews, never anything else, and it will drive us crazy.
Speaker 1: I agree. I'm going to take Bailey's answer. I'm going to agree, Jenny.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say that they'll buy a house together, so they're actually going to do so an amitment but not quite engagement.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm on the whole opposite spectrum.
Speaker 2: I think there's gonna be some type of a scandal or controversy.
Speaker 1: Though we were all.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, it says that in October November they bought a house in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, okay, celebrity divorced. This is always a hard one to get. Justin Timberlake. Oh, I said the same thing Timberlake. Yes, yeah, it's not going well. It's gonna ruin.
Speaker 2: I said Jay Z and Beyonce.
Speaker 3: I said Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 5: Close correct, all right, celebrity baby Katy Perry, I said, Lady Gaga and Michael Polanski her new fiance.
Speaker 2: I said, Courtney Kardashian and Travis Barker. I think Millie Bobby Brown and Jake bon Jovi.
Speaker 6: Whoa, I guess that they were they newly married.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Later in this clip, I say they were made for like two years. I think at that point so maybe this point three they adopted a baby. Still counts, still counts, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Next one, do a lipa? Okay, this was who will have the most hits during twenty twenty five? Yes, this was re predicted a year ago. Dua lipa. This is just me being hopeful.
Speaker 2: Miles Smith, he's only his one song, Big, but he's going on.
Speaker 1: Tour with Ed Sheeran.
Speaker 3: I said Rose because her album came out in December. She has a single on the air and the song with Bruno Mars And I.
Speaker 6: Went with Sabrina Carpenter because I think she's gonna just surprise with an album and she's been blowing up, so she's got to keep riding that fame train.
Speaker 2: I got that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much. Okay, next one, Uh, this one says out of business. What does that mean? What business do you think is going to shut down? Bankruptcy? Business? Yeah, Minnesota, Ruscoe, No, you have a good or Pennies? What wait, Denny's or Pennies one of the other. I mean Denny's or Pennies.
Speaker 3: I said bed Bath and Beyond because you can get that stuff anywhere.
Speaker 2: I said best buy Family Dollar because I think five below is just the next best thing, the Family Dollar More.
Speaker 1: Golden Corral. Didn't Bed Bath and Beyond declare bankruptcy. I think they did.
Speaker 6: That might have happened before. I mean that there was in twenty twenty three that they declared. Okay, but they're still around, so I think we all lost that one.
Speaker 1: Who will get a tattoo? I've got plans to get one, so I will almost definitely get one of Josie's pop print.
Speaker 3: I say, it's going to be me to get a tattoo next.
Speaker 1: I think at some point this year, I'm just going to go.
Speaker 2: For it, just for the hell of it, I said, Bailey.
Speaker 1: So I did actually forget Jose's pop print tattoo on my arm? Yeah, you did.
Speaker 3: But I was the next one to get one, and I think I got three or four last year.
Speaker 2: So Bailey, but I want tattoos. No tattoos exactly, no, dang it?
Speaker 1: Okay, who will get engaged? What if Bailey came in after fourth of July week and it said, guys, look, guess what.
Speaker 2: Guess what? I say that, yes, somebody on the show will get engaged, but you don't have a prediction as to who I'm gonna say me, I put no, just because I said, Dave's already married to Susan, Jenny's married to her camper van and the bag and Bailey and Tripp are too fresh and I'm not proposing anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Just moved in together?
Speaker 3: Well, I said yes, And I said it was going to be vaunt, but not until the very.
Speaker 2: End of the year, like on New Year's Eve and Bailey for the past year has been praying that I got engaged before few years so she could be right.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be right about one thing so badly.
Speaker 1: None of us hit the mark. Now, No, these predictions are always awful. I don't know why we do these every year.
Speaker 2: Well, me and Tripp are too fresh, so right now, are you still too? Really fresh? We're so fresh. And actually they put us back to the ground and grew away from each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's a couple of more who will get canceled on the shot because he was telling me in the hallway that he doesn't think we ever went to the moon, I.
Speaker 3: Said, Dave first starting a fight with someone and then they end up managing to record it on their phone.
Speaker 2: And then he'll say, oh, it.
Speaker 6: Was a joke, I said, Vaughn. Because he's going to say something dumb like we shouldn't tip servers anymore.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be me too.
Speaker 3: Nobody got cancer, I don't think any but I've got a little canceled for saying he doesn't turn right on red.
Speaker 2: I think that was the year before though, Oh okay, well, and I think that was like December twenty four. Man I've been here forever.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, yeah, what's that like? Yeah? And the last one says punch What does that mean? Who? Which one of us is going to punch the other? Okay, show?
Speaker 2: Do you think you will most likely want to punch.
Speaker 1: It in the year? I see Bailey? Yeah, Bailey, who do you want to punch at the end of the year, Either you or Bailey?
Speaker 2: I said, day.
Speaker 6: I guess he's progressively gotten worse at listening to me when I need information from him.
Speaker 2: In the middle of like a commercial break, Bailey, I picked because he complains.
Speaker 3: He'll complain about not accomplishing anything over the year, and I won't be able.
Speaker 1: To take it anymore. Bailey, you did punch Dave.
Speaker 2: We did a video like right before where you gave Dave a Christmas gift and it was your fist wrapped up.
Speaker 1: It was on Instagram. She hit really hard?
Speaker 2: She did, I could? You told me I could, and I did.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I said, hit you really hard? Whack me, I don't think, I said.
Speaker 2: And then he bit your lip a little bit. You're okay, dull.
Speaker 1: I don't get it there, I don't get it. Is that dirty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like you said, is sexually whack me?
Speaker 1: And then and then you moaned a little bit too. Okay, Nope, doesn't sound anything like me. All right, we'll be back in a second with you can't make this stuff up on kd WB hang on for that. Stay here by the way, this time tomorrow will do predictions for the coming four If dry January sounds too daunting, maybe try what they call it damp January instead. That's when you don't cut out alcohol entirely for the month, but instead you just kind of cut back, maybe a couple of drinks so week. The idea of damp January is to not to deprive yourself of having that Friday night glass of wine while you're watching the Netflix, but also limit your intake and examine your relationship with alcohol. Bailey, what nothing? Why stupid?
Speaker 3: I did drive January last year and it was all the way true. Yeah, the whole thing, honestly, shockingly easy. Granted I don't have like an issue with alcohol, like I'm It was fine, but I started drinking hop water.
Speaker 2: If you've not tried hop water, put it on your rate.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: I know it's like a seltzer almost, but it tastes like hops. So it's got kind of like a beer sort of vibe.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's watery and less alcohol.
Speaker 2: Well there's no alcohol.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh delicious? Good good?
Speaker 4: Yeah it.
Speaker 6: You can always take off the edge by just going to holiday station stores and getting a red Bull if you want.
Speaker 2: It's buy to get one free right now.
Speaker 1: Your red Bull takes off the edge. It gives you wings, you moron.
Speaker 2: I think there's a little bit of both there.
Speaker 6: It takes off the edge in case you need a little edge taken off, but also makes your heart race out of your chest.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Up, up, that's what your heart sounds like. Go get your red Bull today. I want down to Georgia.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Resolutions. Here are America's top resolutions for twenty twenty six. Number eight. We'll start at the bottom. Reducing job stress, do more for the environment. I think that's a great idea. What like picking up bottles, reduce reuse, recycle.
Speaker 2: Oh that's smart. What is that thing you always pick up, Dave the little toothpick things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I pick them up. Well, I mean that's a tiny, little minor thing. But I try to use less paper products like paper towels and napkins. Like if I spill milk on the counter, I try to use a towel smart because you know you can wash that is you wipe it up with a paper towel or in a napkin, you're gonna use like a whole roll. So try to use a towel instead use your rag to clean up your mess.
Speaker 6: I gotta ask, is that a man thing to use paper towels to clean up everything? Because like, I have never done that, and I have only experienced that when I lived with a man. I was like so frustrated the amount of paper towels we'd go through.
Speaker 2: We have those refillable gallons of water for our puppy ava instead of water bottles, and I spilled half of one and I started, instead of naturally just mopping it up, I grabbed the out of paper towels and just try to clean.
Speaker 1: A lot of people. Yeah, there was a back you know, into a towel empty. He was a big influence on you know, people that used to watch it back in the day, And there was a commercial that said, don't use it. Don't use a paper towel, use a rag, And that stuck with me. And it's like, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I only use paper towels when I have to like clean the like the toilet, because I'm not like using a towel and I don't know, I feel like something's still gonna get on that towel and won't wash off all the way.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to use a paper towel to clean that. You don't use it to clean the toilet, and then just take a shower right after use that same towel.
Speaker 1: Just you can throw it in the water. No, no, we're doing resolution. So number seven was do more for the environment. Number six improved job performance. I heard a quote the other day that said, you can't be successful between nine and five. If you want to be successful, you're gonna have to work outside of nine and five. And people will argue with that. When I know Jenny is a big work life balance kind of a person. But it depends on.
Speaker 6: Literally answer emails all day long. I am totally fine with that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna test you later today and to send some emails around ten pm and see whether you answer bals or not. You're sleeping ap Oh you're right, I am yeah, yeah, yeah. Guah, lose weight is another one big one. That's number five. Spend more time with family and friends is number four. Eat healthier. It's so hard to do because so much of what we do involves treating ourselves. Let's go out and get apps, so let's go get something to eat. So let's get door dash right.
Speaker 3: I'm trying, literally starting today to eat a little bit healthier, only because there's a box of like Christmas cookies still in this room and they're all like individually packaged, and I want one so bad because they're sitting right there.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, No, I'm.
Speaker 6: Just I'm actually at a point where I could not physically shove another Christmas cookie in my mouth because I ate so many.
Speaker 2: So I actually have not tempted for one.
Speaker 1: Same. Yeah, eat healthier as number three. Resolutions. Save more money is number two. What do you guys think of the number one resolution?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: I'll read them again. Reduce stop stress, do more for the environment, improve your job performance, lose weight, spend more time with family and friends, eat healthier, save more money, and.
Speaker 2: Quit smoking.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, it is simple. Exercise more.
Speaker 2: Okay, I say go to the gym, but you already said, like, eat healthier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exercise more. Snap Fitness just a shout out recommendation. Exercise more. If you have an Apple Watch, try to close your rings, if you have a fit bit. I think anything that is on your body that tells you, hey, you're doing well or you need to step it up a little bit. Likes. I think that what my flabs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like your flat I'm not doing well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're waving at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Christmas cards change your ways.
Speaker 1: And that is you can't make this stuff up on Katie w B. Will catch up with Dave's dirt coming up in just a few seconds on Kati w B after Alex Warren. I don't know how it came up with soups, but we're doing a soup bracket of like what is the best soup? Vote on the soup bracket on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram and let's run down the voting now and see who's in the lead and what's going on with the soup bracket.
Speaker 2: Vant Since it's Monday, we're kicking off all sixteen. We posted chickawilut rice versus vegetable soup right now.
Speaker 1: It's a blowout. Chickawout rice is ninety two percent of the vote. See big Minnesota soup, Yeah is it? What was the other soup? Is against vegetable? Yeah? Vegetable boring? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, then we got chili versus cream of mushroom. Now the debate is, is chili really constitute as a soup?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: A soup state of mind? When you eat chili, though you are it's like a chili day, like a cold day.
Speaker 6: You want to make soup with friends and you're like, what do you want to make? And so many times it's like, let's do a chili.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I think that if you if it, it's like a chili like a cold fall afternoon. You're watching the Vikings, nobody says, you know what sounds good? Minnestroni, Minestroni. No, you want chili because chili is heartier. It is not a soup. It's chili. But that's an argument for another time.
Speaker 2: I usually want many wis, but change their own Mini Wienies.
Speaker 1: That was my nickname in high school, Mini Wienie.
Speaker 2: Just in high school, I heard we call you that the other day.
Speaker 1: It was a boss rich. What did you say? It was a boss rich?
Speaker 3: Like, hey, have you heard from miny weenie like we're.
Speaker 2: All going to get call in a rich office later today.
Speaker 1: That guys, I never called you many weenie to your friends.
Speaker 2: Chili is winning the vote versus cream of mushroom.
Speaker 1: Chili is ninety two percent of the vote.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Next on the suit bracket is broccoli cheddar suit versus lentil. I mean, let's be real here, broccoli cheddar h is that a mushroom lent lent? It's a yeah. Chicken noodle versus ramen. Of course, chicken noodles sixty eight percent of the vote. Right now, you can still go vote at Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: And I want to tell you if you've never had real authentic Asian ramen, and I'm not talking about this stuff in the orange packet that just sticking the bowl in the microwave still good, though, I'm talking about the kind it's got, like the pork belly and the little soft boiled egg. That is that's you ever had that, Jenny?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 6: I've had really good fancy ramen, that's what we call it.
Speaker 1: It's the that I never had that until we went to Japan about five years ago, seven years ago now, and it was like wow. And now you can find it at Asian restaurants. I mean, it's not a new thing, but I thought ramen was that crap in the orange packet.
Speaker 2: It is too Yeah, Tomato soup versus me so soup, Come on now, tomato soup.
Speaker 1: Justice for me so soup? Though I love I love me going on about your restaurant.
Speaker 2: Beef barley soup versus minnestrone, or as I incorrectly called it, minestroner. I thought it was called minestrow back Beef barley versus minestrone.
Speaker 1: Those are like whatever I do not eat soup.
Speaker 2: We got to keep that clip forever. That's one of my favorite things. Minestrone is winning with five percent of the vote versus beef barley.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is the super bracket. Clam chowder versus butternut squash. It's fifty fifty right now. Really, clam shower is so good.
Speaker 6: I know the butternuts squash can be really good too.
Speaker 1: Butternut squash.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a more seasonal thing though, right it's more like a fall.
Speaker 1: I like to cream of mushroom. Nobody goes god, you know what sounds good? Joyce, open up a can of cream a mushroom soup. No, you use that to put on chicken and you put it in the oven. Yeah, or you put it in the crock pod along with noodles.
Speaker 3: But if someone put it in front of me in a bowl and had there was a spoon there, I would eat it.
Speaker 1: You would. I would.
Speaker 2: And the last one is French onion versus it went away versus split pea soup.
Speaker 1: French onions winning. Okay, of course French onion. So go vote. I know you've got way more important things to do. By the way, the governor announced it is speaking of important things, the governor announced that he is not running for re election, So that is we don't get into politics hero on the show. But that's nonpartisan news that it would be a third term and he is not running for re election. So can I read.
Speaker 2: Some people commented asking about certain soups we missed. Somebody said no loaded baked potato question mark.
Speaker 1: Italian wedding.
Speaker 2: Somebody said no Italian wedding soup, ham and potato or beer cheese. Somebody on o YouTube streams comes to missed all like the chicken tortilla. My mom makes a really good chicken tortilla. Soup, Matza bowl soup look well or Mozza ball and not bowl. We have sixteen soups. Man, try to get it down to the best ones.
Speaker 1: Cream of Selery. You forgot cream of Seal. Let's just crown it now. Let's do Dave's Dirt on kd WV. Catch you up on some things, and we're gonna start off with the thirty first Annual Critics' Choice Awards. Here is the winner's montage from the award show.
Speaker 2: And the Critics Choice goes to Racy Horns, the Pit, Jesse Butler, Tammothy.
Speaker 1: One battle after that was it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: So The Weekend has made Spotify history. He is the first artist to have thirty tracks, remixes and features with more than one billion streams each, which put me down because The Weekend was one of my most streamed artists of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I love him, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like we sleep on the Weekend.
Speaker 2: Like he's much more legendary than people give him credit for.
Speaker 6: I've seen him in concert twice and he's fantastic.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if part of that is because he hasn't won a Grammy or has it recently because of his whole beef with the Academy, but we need to give more justice to him, m more justice for it.
Speaker 3: The Muppet Show, which is coming out again.
Speaker 1: The show and back from the very stage where it all started and then ended, and he is maybe starting again depending on up and I goes.
Speaker 3: They're doing a special for the Muppet Show that could potentially turn into like a new season of the Muppet Show. And Sabrina Carpenter is the special she'll guess, and it is produced by Seth Rogan, So it better be good because I love the Muppets.
Speaker 2: My man kit le Roy love his music, but he fumbled Tate McCrae. He has a new song out. We have a little clip of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, hold on, I was trying to find the Muppet Show theme song for you Sorry.
Speaker 4: You Mine, You you Bye.
Speaker 1: He sounds heartbroken. I mean, that's cool than all. But look what I found, you guys. Yea, it is here. It is Yeah, you're go toff.
Speaker 6: It's the Muppet Show with our special guest star mists Rita Marito.
Speaker 1: My cousin's so dumb.
Speaker 2: He spent two weeks in London trying to find the up and common Mucket.
Speaker 1: What Okay, okay. Mickey Rourke was a big celebrity, kind of the it guy of Hollywood back in the eighties, very popular actor, but then he kind of faded away, had a drug problem, got some bad plastic surgery made it comeback. I think on a movie called The Wrestler, maybe fifteen to twenty years ago. Now he's broke and he is doing a gofund me to save his home. And last week checked somebody led me though that he has raised about fifty three thousand dollars, and you know what I mean, Okay, good for him. I'm glad that people are supporting him. There's a lot of people that don't have Ricky Mickey Rourke's resources or you know, his opportunities that can use some money too. So whatever, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: I think Miles Teller wins for one of the best Christmas presents because he gave his wife a replica replica of the wedding dress that she wore for her wedding, but it was lost in the LA wildfires, and I thought that that was very so wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was a year ago. Now they've got they've gotten so much rain out in La. Carson called the other day he lives in Hollywood, and he said that his house was like leaking because he lives he lives in an old house. So the ownly came by put a tarp. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Talk about right of a landlord.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so all the reservoirs are full out there, and so California went from having a drought a year ago to having an abundance of rain.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Stranger Things finale showed in theaters, and some theatergoers found the finale very emotional. It is just very emotional. I was very surprised.
Speaker 1: I'm very emotional.
Speaker 2: I don't know how one show can make you so emotional.
Speaker 1: We're dehydrated from crying somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 3: It's a tear, Jarker.
Speaker 2: It just gives me the sense of childhood and also this sense of growing up.
Speaker 3: Let's sell these people that maybe don't feel like they belong in a certain space come together.
Speaker 1: Thank you for this moment, Thank you for this show.
Speaker 2: I'm just forever grateful. First Ranger. Thanks. I get why people feel like they grew up with it. The show's been on ten years and years. I know, it's wild.
Speaker 1: Has it been on ten years? Yeah? That is crazy Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan's opening up about needing therapy after playing killed Longer in the original Black Panther. He said, after the movie, it kind of stuck with me for a bit, went to therapy and talked about it.
Speaker 1: Found a way to just decompress.
Speaker 2: And I think at that point I was still learning that I needed to decompress from a character.
Speaker 1: You know, there's no blueprint to this.
Speaker 2: And we talked a little bit earlier about certain people that played characters like I don't know his name, but he played He's in American horror stories and he played in the latest adaptation of Dahmer Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Well, you look at Margaret Hamilton, who was the ultimate evil character, the Wicked Witch of the West in the original Wizard of Oz, and you think, oh my god, she really was an awful, awful person. And then mister Rogers had he run. You can actually look up the clip mister Rogers had he ran in the seventies to show she's just a sweet old lady. Yeah, and she really felt bad about being frightening the kids because she was just a sweet old lady. But it was like, damn she's evil.
Speaker 2: Got a big schnoz on her. That's the only thing.
Speaker 1: Mainly, here comes your NFL playoff picture, because I know you're asking about that one. So Wildcard Round is this weekend. Rams and Panthers on Saturday. Also on Saturday, the Packers versus the Bears Saturday night. Let's see who else is NF sir, Okay, here's another AFC game, Bills and Jaguars on Sunday. And the Bills have not been to the super Bowl since the nineties, when they lost one, two, three, four super Bowls in a row. NFC Wildcard is forty nine Ers versus Eagles at US on Sunday. Chargers versus Patriots are also on Sunday, and then they're doing a Monday night NFL Wildcard Round and that is Texans versus Steelers on Monday, a week from today. And all the other teams that are in the playoffs that you did not hear have a bye weekend next weekend.
Speaker 2: By what point do we know who's playing the super Bowl? Two weeks before January or February eighth. I was gonna say the eighth. Yeah, sorry, playoffs start this weekend. I love NFL playoffs. Sorry, that is it for the dirt. We'll be back in a second. On KDWGB, I told my son Carson some dating advice and I got some flak for it, and I want to I want to run it by you, and I want to. And when I say you, I mean you listening to the show, and also you guys on the show to find out whether you thought it was good dating advice or not. And then it's a little spicy and I'll tell you about it coming up next on Katie W