Speaker 1: Thanks Bonus, what just coming here?
Speaker 2: And everybody thirty seconds left in the break and Bonus just kicks the door open, throws a grenade away.
Speaker 1: What is it about this studio versus that studio?
Speaker 3: Because on Thursdays Tommy leaves the studio to go drop bombs in that studio, and now you even leave to start triggering people.
Speaker 1: You know, you can just get me.
Speaker 2: Going to I was just trying to get some information about these new cameras.
Speaker 1: I wanted to find out, and then you got Zach fired up.
Speaker 4: Apparently I got Zach a little fired up.
Speaker 1: Bonus, Marty Gellner, John Bonus, John Marny. Yes, we had our greetings. It's nice to see about seasons. Seasons greenings to you.
Speaker 4: I'm also with you.
Speaker 1: That's a sauce line, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah ye World Junior Champions.
Speaker 1: We had enough. That was enough.
Speaker 2: I mean we're going yeah until he gets the camera stands, he's phoning it in. That's that's a sauce Okay, great, all right, all right, how you doing, Marnie.
Speaker 5: I'm great, I'm read Zacho and you doing great.
Speaker 4: Can't wait for the World Juniors coming up. World Juniors. I'm went two six dot com get your tickets today. It starts this weekend. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: I keep asking dumb questions because I don't know much about the World Juniors. But I just asked yesterday. I think I'm like, so, who plays in this? Is it like all high school kids or whatever? And Zachary told me, no, it's twenty in under. So it's college players, right, So it's players from across the world that are just twenty years or younger. So how many how many Gophers are on this squad?
Speaker 4: They don't finalize the roster, but there should be a fair amount. And obviously the head coach is Bob Motsko. So when does it start?
Speaker 1: Friday?
Speaker 4: Their first game is Friday, the twenty sixth, that's three days from now.
Speaker 1: Yes, they haven't finalized the roster. I think it starts in three days, Zach.
Speaker 4: They've been you know, not a lot of practice time, really.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of getting your business schedule.
Speaker 4: They're they're playing, they're they're just they have to do cuts. So there's a preliminary roster.
Speaker 1: Okay. I hated that part of sports, and so they just got done.
Speaker 4: They played up in Duluth against they play Finland tonight up into Luther and amazoyl Arena. So if you uh, oh man, we hate that area and definitely go see that. They beat Germany ate nothing on Sunday, so.
Speaker 3: Take that Germany. Yeah, take the game man, truly running ice cold against the US. Hopefully more of the same on Friday. You can hear that one over on KF A.
Speaker 4: N plus because you got that very important ball game.
Speaker 1: So oh boy, right, Max Bowl game they got.
Speaker 6: They gotta go the Pop Tart route or the Xbox Bowl rout or whatever.
Speaker 3: Just make it a spectacle, make it a circle. We got the Rate Bowl, the Rate Bully. Speaking of Xbox, we can get into this some other time.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Following Paul charchiing on Twitter he passed away. Have you guys seen his tweets about the Xbox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's over. He's basically saying it is over for the Xbox. They're falling off a cliff that sales are dramatically dropping. The Switch is out selling the Xbox like Xbox is in huge trouble. Yeah, what's going on with x This is really bad?
Speaker 6: I think well they they the Xbox when at first came out, it was significantly cheaper than the PS five for a long time. But I think after like earlier this year, after all the Tarot stuff, I think they jack their prices way up, and now everybody like they've the Xbox Game Pass, prices are up. Games in general are seventy dollars now new, brand new games. So I think people are just over it. And there's no there's no exclusive Xbox games. I like Xbox too, but like all the games that come out for Xbox come out for PS five, but PS five has like a million games that come out just for PS five.
Speaker 1: Marnie does, Does Garth have an Xbox or at PS five?
Speaker 5: Greedy does whatever his name is, Yeah, he has a what we have one of each?
Speaker 1: The pool must be nice to do you also?
Speaker 3: Do you also have a mini golf course at your mansion that you rent out when you're out of town?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, sure not the guards.
Speaker 5: I mean, we've got a lot going on with the pool in the facility.
Speaker 1: The facility.
Speaker 5: We I mean, I don't want to brag, but our daughter likes to play Call of Duty, so we got to have multiple gaming systems to please everyone.
Speaker 4: So Fantasia plays as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's pretty much limited to call of duty, and it's more put on the headset, talk to your friends and shoot.
Speaker 7: People, and shoot people like mommy proud.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly. It's wonderful.
Speaker 2: People on line so excited for now on to call Martie's house.
Speaker 3: The facility, facility in the facility.
Speaker 1: Dominated the facility.
Speaker 3: I knew all the spawn zones and that that the facility on GoldenEye. It was a small enough area though that if you if you were really good and humble brag. I was kind of freakishly good at that game back in the day. You could time it where you could basically get to the spawn spot before they could get a gun, and you're just wiping people out they had no chance got That game was awesome.
Speaker 4: Please don't take this the wrong It does not hold up because I don't want to offend.
Speaker 1: It won't be offended.
Speaker 4: You're good at a lot of things that in the big scheme of things don't matter, such like you're exceptional at Mario Kart. That doesn't really matter. You convinced a kid in the neighborhood, you were raided in Nintendo Power Magazine True Stories.
Speaker 1: You're so good it was it bond It was Bond.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was like the best of my small town of friends at Bond. So when people would come over and play, we'd play like License to Kill, and I would win like fifty two to seven to two to one or.
Speaker 1: Whatever it was.
Speaker 3: So I was so dominant that I convinced one of my buddies that I was. I forget the number, but it was something like I was rated like twelfth in the country or eighth in the country.
Speaker 1: And he goes, how do they know how you're ranked?
Speaker 3: Again, this is way pre social media, this is like nineteen ninety eight, and I convince him. I told him I had to film myself plane and then I sent the tape a VHS tape into Nintendo Power and then they analyzed it and they ranked me like eighth, and it was not far fetched because I dominated.
Speaker 1: I got that kid to believe it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your friends went home and said that is lying his ass off.
Speaker 3: No, they weren't the rightest friends in the world, so I think they bought it. I was the only skeptic in the group. The rest of them were like, that's pretty cool, man. He was like a top ten in the country. I once had another kid that came over and I put on a clinic and then he threw the controller across the room and hit the fireplace. That was definitely a meat sauce Bove. I don't think he broke the controller, but I was not happy. How are you doing, man, it's a video game? Chill out, meat sauce.
Speaker 4: The first issue of Nintendo Power was for what video game?
Speaker 1: Mario two? You are correct?
Speaker 4: Card?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I had that magazine and I Rea Kean loved it and Power was the best bit right, like Clay.
Speaker 4: I think it was a initials clue ones. Yeah, but it's the best. It's the best. Do you still have it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's like a couple hundred bucks online. Yeah no, I had. I had a subscription to that for freaking years.
Speaker 1: I love that magazine. Zachary Time for the news.
Speaker 4: A woman is accused of killing two ex husbands in separate shootings in Tampa and Bradenton, Florida.
Speaker 1: I already say.
Speaker 4: Susan Avalon was arrested Wednesday night at her Citrus County home after she shot and killed a man who answered the door at his Bradenton home earlier that day. She's also a suspect in the deadly shooting of her second ex husband in his Hillsborough County earlier in the day, she's curlying custody, So.
Speaker 3: Paul your hands up. Basically, why that lady wood Hawk?
Speaker 1: Depending on the day, I think Chris would marry her. Yeah, just to see what happens.
Speaker 7: All sudden, she's got a wild side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in this Susan avalon. Sounds like a fictional characters.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's hooked up with some Susans.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's my mom's.
Speaker 3: Your mom's a Susan. Yes, Susan, she's a Susan. Yeah, it's very nice to hear a sue.
Speaker 4: She's a sue. But when she was a kid, she couldn't say susan, so she would say touty.
Speaker 1: So my dad calls her touty.
Speaker 7: Oh that adorable.
Speaker 4: And then one night he was real hammered, this like fifteen years ago, and he got home and they went out celebrating something, and I was there and living at their home, and I'm like, Dad, where are you going? And he's like carrying himself down the hall and he's like, I'm looking for Touty.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh god, Yeah, he calls her. She calls her.
Speaker 4: Then we have a podcast. My sister's kids call her that too.
Speaker 3: You know who else gets drunk and wanders around looking for touty.
Speaker 5: That's only the second two d I've ever heard of, and the other one being on facts of life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 3: Pull your hands up all the ladies on facts, especially the older Garrett.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the red buns too.
Speaker 3: My proper name, missus Garrett, Yes, missus, yell at me, missus Garrett.
Speaker 4: Please teach me a lesson, well said. A new survey reveals a majority of Americans would rather stay at a hotel than at the homes of their family or friends during holiday trips.
Speaker 1: Of course, but Eddie wanted to make it a surprise.
Speaker 3: He's fresh surprised if I woke up tomorrow with my head sown at the car.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't be more surprised than I am. Right now, that's so good. All right, let's go around the room.
Speaker 3: You have to stay at your family's house with a huge group, not just you know, you, your family and their family like six families, huge group, or go to a hotel Christmas vacation.
Speaker 2: Essentially, you don't need to put that cave in and we fought for. It took us fifteen years to extract ourself from having to stay at Christy's parents or of the Christmas thing of.
Speaker 6: Christmas because they insisted that you stay. Oh yeah, absolutely, which means you know, and.
Speaker 2: Christie's sisters got the big bedroom, the kids have the small bedroom. Christy and I around a food time in the basement, like it's potentially one of the children was conceived there.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's the.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It took us till one of the kids was like fifteen or something before we finally were like, you know, we're gonna We're just gonna stay at like we had to insist. Now we are staying in a hotel. We don't have room. I can't even remember how we got out of it. I think I think another relative was also staying in the house someplace, and that we use that as our escape mechanism. We would you guys, rather stay in your house or would you rather stay at a hotel?
Speaker 3: Part of my problem is all of my family are twin cities people, so we don't have to We can always just drive home because it's but otherwise I'm totally with you if it's if it's like we're sleeping on the floor in a futon, in a mechanical room or something you took out.
Speaker 1: Just go to the hotel. See in the morning.
Speaker 5: That's the that's the defining yes or no is what is your bed situation if you are on a futon, yeah, I would say hotel it we we when we get together on my side of the family, it's usually in Fargo, and my brother has enough.
Speaker 1: Sort of couch bedroom, guest room.
Speaker 7: This kid is going to go sleep in the.
Speaker 5: Closet because that's how he's young enough, and he he loves to do that.
Speaker 7: So you get that bed. So everybody has in the bed.
Speaker 1: And I okay, but that's at your brother's house.
Speaker 3: What happens when you host at the facility I.
Speaker 5: Have and we've had enough room for everyone and all the guesthouse we called the basement.
Speaker 1: But the basement, all of the kids.
Speaker 5: Go to the basement and there's an old bed down there and then an air mattresses.
Speaker 7: So every adult has an actual bed.
Speaker 1: We're going to sleep with fuller heel what the bed.
Speaker 4: We're having all the grandparents over starting today and tomorrow. So downstairs with my dad, my sister is going to spend the night on Christmas Eve too, So yeah, we'll have a full house.
Speaker 1: It'd be great. I'd rather do that.
Speaker 4: I mean I have to have a bed or you know, you know, I've been known to throw a fit or two. But yeah, I like that. If we were going to you know, Grandma Patty's house and way to sleep on a photon, I'd probably stay at a hotel.
Speaker 1: But Grandma Patty's got plenty of room at her house. She's got a.
Speaker 3: Facility as well. Yeah, you have them any golf course. I don't think she have a I don't know. I haven't been there. It's no sounds.
Speaker 4: Nice Chattanooga outdoor toilet. No, I think she has indoor plumbing and Chattanooga.
Speaker 1: And she have Wi Fi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's got to listen to packer preview.
Speaker 1: How close is she to an olive garden? I would bet there.
Speaker 4: Well, let me look, don't don't worry about it, baby, I have a Grandma pat too. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 5: Oh way, Yeah, we don't call her Grandma Patty.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Don't call her Grandma Patty either. Pull your hands on zacks. Grandma pat would all Grandma Pats. Yes, there is one in Chattanooga.
Speaker 5: Huh Hamilton, right, Yeah, to wrap up the conversation, there's a fine line between this is awesome and there's something magical about it and my back hurts and I can't get out of here fast enough.
Speaker 4: Right button bar shirt maxos. Definitely, I.
Speaker 8: Can't get out of this night. I know I gotta go slaying still, I was.
Speaker 4: The organ.
Speaker 3: Sauce, you want to do sports when we get back to Okay, Marnie Gellner is here. Her back hurts and she wants to get out of this. John Bonus is here. We still haven't asked you about Coasta Rica. I feel like this is gonna be one of those things that we tease for three and a half hours and then we get to next week.
Speaker 1: Though sports with Sauce after this. Huh, I'm not fan.
Speaker 3: Dan all right, welcome back Power tri at Morning show. Marnie Gilner is here. John Bonus is here. It's Tuesday. It's Tuesday. It's time to rip, right Bonus. Yeah, let's do it quick. Power Trip schedule seven and nine tomorrow. We are going to be on Christmas Eve, but the a truncated show tomorrow seven and nine. Then we're off Thursday and we're off Friday. Marny knows that. We feel very good that Marnie will not be here on Friday. We're not convinced Parish doesn't show up. Same thing with Tomorrow. It's all them multiple times, but Parish normally shows up at five thirty Wednesdays. Little nervous he's going to be here tomorrow at five thirty, which is fight. He can just hang out in the parking lot for an hour and a half well, and then no show on Friday.
Speaker 1: But Mark still might be here if.
Speaker 4: We get the hey what do you want from McDonald's text at four point forty in the morning, we can just well, I'm not going to be up at four. That's the problem is I'm not going to see that text. I talked to him yesterday and and made sure he knew. Oh so we've all talked to him. We've all talked at a good point. It don't matter. Yeah, nope.
Speaker 3: So anyway, but seven and nine tomorrow, it'll be fun. How about next week seven and nine on New Year's.
Speaker 1: Eve as well?
Speaker 3: Yes, right on next Wednesday. We have three seven and nine shows in the next two weeks. Tomorrow Christmas Eve.
Speaker 4: Right for you guys?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: New Years?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: That's Friday? What do we do on Friday the twenty six? You should do it.
Speaker 1: New Year's Eve as well? And then jan second? Got it? Friday, Jan second?
Speaker 3: Just seven and nine, then complete back to normal schedule the second week of January six. Let's go, Yeah, let's go. Do you have big goals for twenty twenty six or is it.
Speaker 4: Just mailing it again? I'm just mailing it. Yeah h not good for you? Good for you, Sauce sports ready speaking of mailing it in.
Speaker 2: Time for a fan.
Speaker 5: Five on the Power Trip presented by All Around your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 4: The Minnesota Vikings battle the Lions on Thursday at three point thirty pregame at one thirty on Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: Your Lions are six point favorites.
Speaker 4: The Vikings did not practice yesterday, but they had an estimated injury report. TJ. Hawkinson would not have practiced. Ryan Kelly obviously would not have practice with that concussion, Jordan Mason would not have practiced with the ankle. Brian O'Neil would not have practiced if they had a full practice yesterday, and JJ McCarthy in the estimated injury report also would not have practice with a right hand injury, So we'll have a real injury report today. We've had a couple of times this year when McCarthy was hurt that when he was trending the right way, We've had KOs or the Vikings say like, we really want him to have a full week of practice if we're gonna throw him back into the fire. So, because the game's two days away, are we all just assuming that Brozemer's going on Thursday or not?
Speaker 1: I would guess here, Yeah, the Lions are six point few. You know, if you make an.
Speaker 4: Assumption though, again, and you assume you make an asset of Uma Thurman.
Speaker 3: Also, more importantly, what when do you when do you think Snoop lands in the Twin Cities?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is he already here? No, no chance. What do you think he lands tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Morning? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Christmas morning?
Speaker 4: Snoop rolls in late Yeah, I'm sure he flies in the day of I don't think he's flying commercial. Oh yeah, is there any rehearsal for a Christmas Day halftime show? Probably?
Speaker 1: No, it's Snoop.
Speaker 4: He's got to be a sound check of something.
Speaker 1: I wonder when snoop Lands.
Speaker 4: My guess is because I've been there before when they have like like when they had Vanilla ice and he basically just saying.
Speaker 1: Ice faby for nine minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh good for somebody else sound checked like van Winkle wasn't there or somebody did it for him.
Speaker 1: No, Rob doesn't have time for that.
Speaker 4: Andrew van Ginkel.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Week sixteen ended with me watching the holiday and the Niners holds forty eight to twenty seven. Brock Party was insanely Goodie threw five touchdowns and two hundred ninety five yards. The Niners are eleven and four and can win the number one seed if they win out. The Colts have lost five straight and they are absolute buns.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if if you're like, wow, how can the Niners be the number one seed with other teams obviously doing really really well in front of them, Well, the Bears and the Seahawks are their final two games. So if they beat the Bears and then the Seahawks, they had the tiebreaker over the Seahawks and stuff like exactly, so they can they can go too and all the rest of the way, and the Niners sneakily can claim the number one seed win. No one has seen this coming because everybody's been fixated on the Rams, the Bears, the Seahawks, the Niners might sneak in and snipe the number one seed.
Speaker 1: We'll see. It would be interesting because it is so crazy, man. Yeah, it's gonna be fun. The playoffs are going to be great.
Speaker 3: So they mentioned this last night on on Monday Night Football as well, Uh, that there's about six or seven true arguments for Coach of the Year. Yeah right, Let me check DraftKings to see who the favorite is. But I mean you could argue multiple people this year and have a pretty good case. Liam Cohen, Mike McDonald, Bottle Eyes, Sean.
Speaker 1: Payton, Mike Rabel and McVeigh Cohen. Let's uh, let me see who the old favorite is.
Speaker 3: Don't look it up, saus, because then I'm gonna make you guys, guys hang.
Speaker 4: On list dump pumpum pump, Michael Kain, Michael Kaine, Dusty mont All right, DraftKings.
Speaker 3: Who would you guess is the favorite to win NFL Coach of the Year.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Patriots, Oh yeah, that makes sense. Although they've played a cheek schedule, it might it might be Bottle Live yeah, I think it might.
Speaker 1: Be a uh yeah, I'm gonna go with Butthole Eyes. Butthole Eyes is forty to one. No, I'll never know.
Speaker 4: Take that button. He is six Oh bch yeah, oh bch. Hawk's dad's favorite coach. Oh who's the uh Bears guy?
Speaker 1: Ben Johnson is eight to one and is fifth?
Speaker 4: Is that the is it?
Speaker 1: Kyle Shanahan.
Speaker 3: Shanahan is tied for second at three and a half to one.
Speaker 1: Jake War's coach then right, Liam Cohen is seven and a half to one. He is fourth.
Speaker 3: Mike Rabel is the right answer at minus one ten. Wow, so Mike Rabel is the favorite. Mike McDonald and Kyle Shanahan tied for second. Then Liam Cohen of Jacksonville, Ben Johnson of Chicago, and Butthole Eyes of the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 5: Which is really a reflection of the parody in the league. There's no clear dominant team or two, which is great. It's good for the fans, it's a good watch.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Every year somebody will say, and this is pretty statistically, this is pretty true. Like the playoff turnover in the NFL is about a fifty percent flop on every single year. Just this year, the teams that flopped out are like the biggest of the big team.
Speaker 1: Like again, to not have Mahomes and the Chiefs is like so strange.
Speaker 3: So but the turnover is just crazy to have like teams like Jacksonville and New England come out of nowhere. It's kind of crazy. The Bears are going to be there of course as well. So this is weird to have a complete flip. Yeah, man, different group this year.
Speaker 2: We'll see the teams that overachieved tend to get you know, Coach of the Year awards. The teams that underachieved, those coaches tend to get fired. But the truth is that this year, enough of the guys have enough credibility that those teams that have underachieved, I don't think a lot of them are in danger here. I mean, certainly Andy Reid, like Kansasity Chiefs, has got to be the biggest disappointment of the NFL season.
Speaker 4: Andy Reid's not gonna get fired. No, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Mike Tomlin a couple of weeks ago, had rumors, but he's he's won a couple and is going to have another tiny season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tomlin was you know a little bit on hot seat last year at this time, like it's just so yeah, I mean you're right at the even like the Commanders. Commanders are greatly underachieved, right, a lot of injuries though, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do think this season is absolutely wide open. There isn't an unstoppable force like we've had with the Chiefs in the past. I don't think there's one team that you're like, nobody's going to beat them. No, anybody could win. Yeah, it's like six or seven or eight teams that could absolutely win this thing.
Speaker 1: If you had to take one team and be right, who would it be? Probably La, Yeah, La or San Francisco. It wouldn't be the Patriots. No, they played they the Jazz schedule. Ever, the Patriots are going to be one and done. Bills, Yeah, the Bills. This feels like this is the window for the Bills. There's no Chiefs in their way, there's no Ravens in their way.
Speaker 4: They barely beat Cleveland.
Speaker 1: They're not as strong as they used to.
Speaker 3: I totally agree, but this is one of those like, get Josh Allen to the playoffs and this could be his chance to go. No one that kills me is in front of me. I'm just going to dominate and win this thing. I mean, not be surprised if this.
Speaker 1: Is it be fair.
Speaker 2: Last year we were saying the same, there isn't there isn't an obvious team, and then the Eagles got hot and just yeah, bulldozed their way through the through the postseason. They win every game by like thirty It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Here's why you can't and this is my anti New England take. Here's why you can't consider New England a powerhouse. They lost to the Raiders in the first game. They've played the Dolphins, the Panthers when they were bad at the beginning, the Saints, the Titans, the Browns, the Falcons, the Jets, the Bengals, and the Giants. Those are cheeks. They played anybody good. I mean yeah, they lost to the Bills thirty five, thirty one. They did beat the Ravens, but the Ravens are banged.
Speaker 3: The Bills was at home, right, yeah, yeah, here's here's more Bills love on DraftKings. The favorites are the Rams. It's a little over four to one, right. The Seahawks are second. Everybody here in the Twin Cities probably lacks a little faith in Sam Darnold in the postseason.
Speaker 6: Then the three teams. That was fun to see Thursday night. Of course, that was an awesome game. That was good for saying I love to see him for Sam. But then there are three teams tied at nine to one.
Speaker 3: The Patriots, I don't think they can do it, the Broncos, I don't think they can do it, and then the Bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: The Eagles are ten to one, Jags are twelve to one, Niners are thirteen to one, Houston fifteen to one, Packers sixteen to one.
Speaker 4: Houston's good to their defense is nothing. Yeah, I don't know. Do we know what's going on with Jordan Love? Uh? I? Sinnecon was on with PA yesterday and thinks that both of their quarterbacks, Jordan Love and Malik Willis, will both be out on Saturday and something called Clayton tune will start for the pack What but then the sales guy yep, and then the back for the Ravens will start for them. So it's gonna be the backup Bowl in Lambeau on se Did the Packers find a grandfather to sling it for a couple of weeks like as Farth available, Art Starr live stuff.
Speaker 1: Why I think he passed them.
Speaker 3: Who's somebody that's in the Philip Rivers age range like forty four, forty five, eighty six, I'm Brady, was Brady forty eight?
Speaker 1: Drew Brees?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bart Star passed away in twenty nineteen, so he's not not available.
Speaker 1: Cross him off.
Speaker 3: Then let's get somebody that's in the Hall of Fame to come out of retirement instead of Philip Rivers setting that five year clock back because now he's got to wait another five years to get in. Let's get somebody with a gold jacket to take the gold jacket off and get in.
Speaker 4: What happens then? Do they have to Are you gonna let.
Speaker 1: You can't un know on Hall of Fame? Somebody? No?
Speaker 4: Has anybody done that?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 4: How about Kirk Cousins goes to the package?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: I got to pull somebody off the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael Vick, Yeah, maybe somebody look about Adam Webber, what about Brooks Bollinger?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What'sh what's what's McNab up to?
Speaker 3: What's Donovan McNabb up to? Is still throwing worm burners? I had never heard that phrase. Until Donovan McNabb played here. He was so bad here and I loved it at least smokes. Do you guys know what a worm burner is?
Speaker 1: I didn't notice.
Speaker 3: Still McNabb played for the Vikes.
Speaker 1: What hot hat in the eighties twice?
Speaker 3: Worm burners are basically, you know, JJ McCarthy throws it a thousand miles an hour. Think of doing that though, straight into the dirt and just killing worms, right, You're just you're just burning worms.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 4: I think we did a bit one time where we all had played like sad music and apologized to all the worms that had died.
Speaker 3: We went through like the list of the worms that McNabb had killed while he.
Speaker 1: Was a Vikings quarterback. Ye good bit. Remember when we used to.
Speaker 3: Try, We used to do things that made us great. Ye all right, we'll do Vikings news in a second. There's not a lot of the season's almost over, but we'll talk Vikings in a second.
Speaker 1: We can talk Wolves with Marnie. At some point. I want to ask about fan duel.
Speaker 3: In about six months, we'll ask a bonus about Costa Rica. This is the morning shoe on the fan.
Speaker 1: Somorrows You're going.
Speaker 3: To stay at the facility on Thursday or you going out of town on Christmas Day.
Speaker 5: We are gonna dip a toe in Sant Cloud and dip atau in Fargo.
Speaker 1: What's the weather supposed to be like? Lovely driving weather?
Speaker 4: Ye? Yeah, really good? Yeah? Yeah, I don't know if we're going get a white Christmas here?
Speaker 7: Really that just means there's snow on the ground.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is it going to melt away? I don't know how fast that goes.
Speaker 1: I think you're.
Speaker 3: You're the weather, even though it seemed like Elizabeth Reese and Ben Leber had no interest in you doing the weather on Channel.
Speaker 4: Five, they shot that down real quick, pretty quickly. Yes, well they're Minnesota's weather authority. They can't just have some No, they've got a authority exactly authority and they always.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I don't think the snow is going to melt But if my driveway could clear that, how many nor.
Speaker 3: How many hundreds of yards? The facility is your driveway a couple hundred yards.
Speaker 7: I mean it's a wrap around.
Speaker 4: Wait, you don't have a heated driveway the snow.
Speaker 5: But I was I was thinking about this yesterday when I went out to get the mail and I had to walk the snow in the snow.
Speaker 4: We give him the weekend, that's very kind.
Speaker 5: I walked in the snow like on the edge because the driveway was straight ice. It had rained or sleeted overnight them and our driveway faces dead north and all of my neighbors driveways were melted sunny dry on the other side of the street. And I thought, could wolf River or some type of solar panels.
Speaker 1: System go on?
Speaker 5: We put put the solar panels on the roof, but then you put something on your driveway, even like little little lights lining the driveway that projected heat coils.
Speaker 1: Underneath the pavement.
Speaker 5: But I was thinking more like you could even just stab them into.
Speaker 7: Your yard in the winter, terrible like pathway lights.
Speaker 1: You can so they look like lights, but they're multi purpose. I'm just creative.
Speaker 5: How can we get some heat on the old north facing driveway without having a heated coil system underneath, so.
Speaker 3: You would like to warm up your slabs? Geez, okay, what you're saying, let me let me light highlight, Let me let me All of us are our lifelong Midwesterners correct. I'm not trying to rip my wife, but every time we have we have a freezing rain or any kind of ice. Now, she always gets nervous when her mom comes over. Now her mom, Right, we all get nervous when older people walk on ice because they're slipping and falling, and it's a factor. My dad's eighty seven. I don't want them walking on dry land, let alone ice. My wife's mom is not quite that old, but she always gets super nervous, and I'm like, okay, but she's also a lifelong Minnesotan. Part of me goes, Yep, she's old. She's got to be careful. We should definitely salt it or make sure it's shoveled or whatever.
Speaker 4: But shouldn't.
Speaker 3: All Midwesterners know the winter shuffle, but you don't full stride it when there's freezing rain.
Speaker 1: Right, when there's freezing rain, you don't do the full stride. You shuffled.
Speaker 4: Do you walk?
Speaker 1: No, you have to essentially forward moon walk. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you shuffle your feet so you don't only have one foot on the ground and have the chance to slip. You got a shuffle, yeah, the Minnesota shuffle, man, you gotta was it.
Speaker 5: Not our friend Elizabeth Reese, who fell a couple three four years ago see the ice as a younger one.
Speaker 7: I don't know what is she in her forties.
Speaker 1: She's like twenty five to twenty six years older.
Speaker 5: And like brokeer ankle in multiple places, maybe even had surgery.
Speaker 1: She's from Wisconsin though.
Speaker 3: On the ice, when you grow Wisconsin, you're the only point two, so you're you know, you're a little loose, like they always say, you're supposed to be loose when you get into a car accident because then you don't tense up. Sister's in good shape, right, so she probably was sober and that was the problem.
Speaker 4: She's been trucked over.
Speaker 3: Now, you fell on a porch, I know, I fell walking out my front door.
Speaker 4: Why don't you do the shuffle? I was just going out to get the mail.
Speaker 1: Shuffle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that area is covered. I didn't think it would be slippery. The shuffle is not a cure all it's not a.
Speaker 1: C but it gives you a much better chance.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure sure, but you also to shuffle after it sleeps, when you don't notice. Shuffle when there's like a thought and a refreeze, because you're just not paying attention like that, or you've got a shaded corner.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: To me, this is like walking on a on a lake. You don't just sprint downto the lake and hope the ice.
Speaker 4: Is thick enough.
Speaker 3: You you test it right? That first step or two is is this going to hold? I feel the same way about every morning, walk out to the car or whatever, walk to the mailbox.
Speaker 1: The first step or two is is this sure? Shuffle weather?
Speaker 4: Or am I good?
Speaker 1: Am I good to go?
Speaker 4: Wait? Do you park outside?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it? Baby? Wait?
Speaker 3: What you're like a thousand car garage? Do you think I have a say? And what goes in our garage and what stall the facility? Almost always I park outside because my wife has to park inside.
Speaker 4: Matter what I've been to your house, you don't live in a single car garage. We don't go to work at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yes that.
Speaker 4: Some guys run their house. Some guys run.
Speaker 1: All I do not run my house or your garage.
Speaker 3: How many times I've said, you know, if we move this, this, and this, we can get all three cars in the garage. We have a three car garage, And she'll go but I need space for this, this, and this. I'm like, I guess I'm parking on the driveway. Then yep, what oh yeah, I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Oh I can didn't Randy help you?
Speaker 4: Is Randy's car in the garagege? Yeah, you get to use your garage?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, garage and it's heated.
Speaker 3: I guess he parks in the back, which makes no sense because it's not like I have a driveway that goes around back. I can't park your truck in the backyard.
Speaker 1: No, we have.
Speaker 3: We have shelves upon shelves, and she's got all this different. It's like it's it's nuts. It's organized, well, it looks awesome.
Speaker 1: It's just those are for cars.
Speaker 2: Yet you supposed to be cars in it again, usually on the side of them.
Speaker 4: Your gage just bigger than my home. How do you not have three cars in there?
Speaker 1: We have one?
Speaker 4: That's so weird. Does your daughter also get.
Speaker 1: The park in the ground? Bailey parks in the driveway too?
Speaker 4: What does she park sideways?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you is I'm telling you it's not's car?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What she is?
Speaker 1: She's sitting on twenty two chrome rig.
Speaker 4: She got laps on dogs? Does she got. Does she put her arm out to floss the eyes? Does she have the Superman logo on that benzil? Do you know what all on her mama's name?
Speaker 1: Do you know how many times I've lived in that house?
Speaker 3: Now? I think I think it'll be I think it'll be eleven years next month, ten or eleven years. You know how many times in the last ten or eleven years I've been like, do you know if we could uh? Can we can we do something about that third stall? So either Bailey or I could part No, okay, never mind the last next year?
Speaker 7: What about the second stall?
Speaker 5: I mean, you can put stuff in your third stall, that's usually the little one on the end, but it second stall.
Speaker 3: You're making a lot of well, sorry, the facility must have forty spots in there.
Speaker 4: Does had the heated ramp at the facility?
Speaker 1: To have two car garages? How many cars you put in there too? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sorry, we have a three car garage, but we have two cars in there.
Speaker 3: Yep, I have a three car garage. One car in there. H what I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: We have the Cadillac Escalade with the chrome. No, that's gotta be it. Does she put the caddy up, start the three wheel bends?
Speaker 1: What song lyrics?
Speaker 4: Did you just do it fresh? Does she have Gator Roots with the pimped out Gucci.
Speaker 1: Soons that's in the third style? Yeah.
Speaker 3: They don't tell you growing up that when you get married, you your opinions are absolutely irrelevant.
Speaker 4: Did you get that? I'll tell you man Bends that she scored from Shaft.
Speaker 3: Max loves You many Fresh? Yeah, his favorite bit.
Speaker 1: Make out?
Speaker 5: Or do you have auto start on your car that is in the driveway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 7: Can at least get into a somewhat warm I don't.
Speaker 3: Though, I don't, I shouldn't, I could, don't. I just do whatever, Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Skin, I can figure it out.
Speaker 1: It's not the end of the world.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, it's like, I think the fun thing is, let's say I win the power Ball tomorrow and I have one points seven billion. Then to take the lump sum and his taxes and I'm walking away with four hundred or five hundred million. Can you imagine if I had like a thirty car garage and still yeah, had to scrape off ice.
Speaker 4: Does she have the Awkwua range with the twenty two inch Choppa blades, diamond face, diamond brace, more colors than the game Simon.
Speaker 1: Sound standard suv. She's got a standard suv.
Speaker 4: She doesn't have seventeen inch momos, black magic on the tires, crushed out stones and plushed out home.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's right. I can ask her.
Speaker 4: Are all her vehicles? Does she dress them up with television, dreamcasters, DVDs?
Speaker 1: All of her vehicles?
Speaker 3: That's what your wife probably drives, right, we leah holes, that's your vehicle.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, does your wife let you park in your own garage?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 3: How many car garages do you have too? I park in the garage. How many cars you fit in there?
Speaker 4: Well? We have Bethley's Hummers and Jacks big body, these big bodies. We love the floss those secret stunners. God, big timer is wail.
Speaker 5: Are there days in the winter where it's very cold and you have to get in this car and you're parked outside and you're shuffling in the morning, you're doing the driveway shuffle and you get.
Speaker 7: Home and Angie actually hasn't.
Speaker 5: Even left, like she didn't go anywhere that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what you're saying is we could have swapped, right if fully, one car is going to go in there. Yeah, it could be the one that has to get up at four o'clock in the morning, drive to work, and then get home before the other.
Speaker 1: Person has to leave.
Speaker 4: You know, she's got to work, right, she does in the afternoon when it's already warm, not at.
Speaker 1: Four in the morning.
Speaker 3: No, well, man, I thought Bonus was going to depress me about the company.
Speaker 4: We talked about three car garages.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not joking you guys, a couple of you know my wife, I'm not kidding about four or five years ago.
Speaker 1: She wanted us to get a quote to add a fourth stall.
Speaker 4: And I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, no for what, I'm like, no, what are you talking about? No, we're not getting a fourth stall so I can park on the street.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: Maybe that was going to be your stall.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was. I don't think it was. I really don't think it was. Great.
Speaker 4: You build a fourth stall and you still can't.
Speaker 2: Between the fact that you your own garage, and add to that the fact that you're very dismissive of anybody who falls on the ice because they should just be doing the Minnesota shuffle.
Speaker 1: Because I'm used to it. You're a shuffle.
Speaker 2: You're a dead man the twitter. You're absolutely going to wipe out and hurt yourself. That's going to, no question.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she'll feel Dad, She'll be like, you should have been parking in the garage the whole time like I did. I did the Minnesota shuffle, Bonus called it. I still fell like sauce on a porch. It really hurt.
Speaker 4: This has been Viking's news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, right Joe.
Speaker 5: Thanks Isanie driving that purple lamb looking like some dirty spread catching passes, whipping birds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that birds.
Speaker 4: That sounded like, uh when you ask you you do the text of speech thing on your phone, A lot of a lot of North Dakota ribbon richet. Uh rhythm.
Speaker 1: You were doing?
Speaker 4: I thought I was thero.
Speaker 1: You do one right as you do one, from the Hootie Coop to the ghost.
Speaker 7: All right, from the Hootie Coop to that ghost dog.
Speaker 1: Pigeons on the roof leg ghost dog.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if pigeons on the roof are a good thing, but in the summer, my pigeons are on the roof for sure.
Speaker 4: Does she got a quarter tack of gas in her new E class.
Speaker 1: Does she got a house and galleon a ranch in Texas? Seventeen inches on a brand new Lexus.
Speaker 4: I wish I could say yes, a new suburban truck with the showing.
Speaker 1: Is this am the same song? It's a different song.
Speaker 5: Okay with convertible tap and the rims keep spinning every time I stop.
Speaker 1: All the big timmers wanted to do its flex.
Speaker 4: Other time.
Speaker 1: We'll do Fan five and a second headlines later. This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 4: The f