Speaker 1: Good morning. It is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Shannon and Kevin and Anna, Lydia Bianca and Zach and myself Mojo all happy to have you guys here with us today.
Speaker 1: This is an interesting week.
Speaker 2: I think that the listeners have heard me talk about this before or heard us, you know, mention it before, because in years past some of us have had an opportunity to go to it. I go to it most years only because it's a nerd fest and also I like to have people you know, who are in radio share with me some of their common occurrences that make me feel less weird. Like you know, you ever knows how people go to conventions for like if they're in the auto industry, they go to like Vegas and you know, do kind of stuff there.
Speaker 3: My brother in law goes to a franchise convention because he owns Jersey Mike's franchises.
Speaker 1: So there's that. Believe it or not, I've always wanted to go to that convention.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: You've said this for years.
Speaker 2: No, it's cool because you see franchises that didn't naven come out yet, you know what I mean, Like that seven Brew Brian reef Our, good buddy, Brian Reef actually went to the franchise convention three or so years ago, and he owned a bunch of Planet fitnesses. He actually recently no longer owns them. He you know, he sold them off. He now owns seven Brews because he went to that franchise convention. So random quick question, Yes, is it kind of like do they have like a Sam's Club?
Speaker 1: Effects? Straight?
Speaker 2: I bet you there's a lot of samples at that thing. Oh yeah, there's Costco Sam's Club.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only reason I go. Although I don't got enough money to buy a franchise, so I.
Speaker 2: Get to tell you that I'm not going to buy a franchise either, but it would be fun just to go and just pretend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to buy twelve of those.
Speaker 2: We have a radio convention it's called Morning Show boot Camp, and this year it happens to be in Cleveland, Ohio, And I got contacted by a guy and I'm not going to say his name because I don't want to embarrass him, a guy who is no longer in radio. He was part of the recent firings that took place. That guy let go, and he honestly is amazing. He should have a job, and I like that he's coming because his goal is obviously to get people to look at him. Well, he contacted me and he said, are you going? And I said yes, and he goes, can I ask a favor? And I said, what's that? He said, can we share a room with each other?
Speaker 3: Oh? Your favorite question?
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you guys know this. I don't even like sharing a room with my family go in a hotel. Like hotels to me are like, I don't know, it's too close of a quarters, you know what I mean? Like, first off, I could never if I was dating, bring a girl back to the hotel because I would have to go to the first floor to go poop.
Speaker 1: Like I would not be able to. Oh, I couldn't poop in a hotel room. Just flip the other suite, the lights in the air section. I know what's going on in there.
Speaker 2: In a hotel room in Nashville that didn't even have a door on the bathroom. Yeah, there's no joke. Yeah, now it was crazy. So he said to me, he goes, and I want to ask this to the listeners. I really don't think that this is, you know, homophobia, But I don't know if I want to be in a room with the guy and have it be that we have weird sleeping, you know, things like I'm not just getting one bad though, Well that's you know. So so I have a room with only one bed and I actually checked. I checked with the hotel. We're staying at the Hilton. I believe it's like something in Cleveland, and they don't have any two beds. They got rid of all the or you know, they it's a convention. I think they probably you know, got rid of two beds Lydia and Bianca.
Speaker 1: You guys, I think, have two beds in your room.
Speaker 2: So well are they willing to sleep in the same bed or would you guy?
Speaker 1: For sure, you guys would. Yeah, we call together all the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, now he's got to think of another excuse of what I say.
Speaker 2: I really don't want this equation, and like, all I keep thinking to myself is going back to the day when I used to shore. The last time I shared a room with a radio brethren was Jeff Dollar, who is my producer in Arizona. But we shared a room at I think the same exact convention. After you know, years of being together and I fell asleep separate beds. I was on the bed furthest you know from the door and the bathroom, and I woke up in the middle of the night to have to go to the bathroom to look over at Jeff and he was button naked on top of the comforter.
Speaker 1: Face face up. This guy.
Speaker 2: That was the last time you saw him. He was fully clothed. He was fully clothed when we went to bed. In the middle of the night he actually became unclothed.
Speaker 1: And the room was cold.
Speaker 2: So it was something y'all talked about afterwards. Can I be honest, I didn't even bring it up. I felt like if I brought it up, it would be crazy. The wildest part was the second night he was fully clothed, like literally, fully.
Speaker 5: You didn't take the bait the first night, so he said, no, this is not what I wanted to be.
Speaker 2: I worried maybe I unclothed him half like I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Something crazy could have happened.
Speaker 3: So but it's too rap. Sorry I knew who that gets bleeped or sorry sorry, So I was gonna say a shoot, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: He's the nicest.
Speaker 3: Guy too, but he's yeah, I don't crap, Why did I say that? I feel really bad. Here's the thing, He's so nice, but you like your space, so just say, I just like my own space.
Speaker 1: I like my space. I like my own you know.
Speaker 2: I like to be able to go up to the room and get away from everybody sometimes that sometimes I've noticed that when you don't have that little escape, it kind of causes some issues that reason. Yeah, I also like little hotel porn. Maybe he probably does. I mean, and I think that's a little awkward if you're if you're hanging out and next thing, you know, what's your favorite I don't know, let's watch it together, let's screen share it to the TV.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think if you it sucks because you just said the name that won't be mentioned is in the market for employment. So it's kind of like you got to help him out a little bit, RIGHTA. He's trying to get back.
Speaker 2: I actually look to see if I have any points, because I figured I'll give him my points, you know what I mean, Like i'd almost rather get you know, give him get him in a room, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: One of those type of situations do you know anyone else going that you can pawn him off. Well, I know a bunch of people going.
Speaker 2: There's so yesterday I got contacted by a bunch of radio people that were like, hey, you're going this year, right? And I realized that that was good. The other thing too, is I also realized was there are people I know in Cleveland, like I actually have some people that I know, And I thought maybe I could find him a room because one year he did go to an event and stayed in an Airbnb. And I'll never forget the funniest was the airbnb that he stayed in was in a very bad neighborhood of Atlanta, and it was one of those things where we all worried about his survival.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I think that I don't know there's accommodation. I don't know. Yeah, well I don't know if the you know, lydio switch is would you more than low cope to stay in our room? Stay with you guys? I like that? How about it? Would you guys?
Speaker 2: Would you guys sleep on because I think that it's two queen beds? Would you guys share a queen bed and then have.
Speaker 1: Spar on the other did you not just say his name again? Oh? Geez bleep that again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zach, make sure there's a lot of beliefs on this, on this podcast, on the stream and the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's as long as we got like a pillow wall of China between us, were chill.
Speaker 2: That's what I wonder, like, Kevin, would you share a room with me? Would you feel awkward sharing a room?
Speaker 5: It wouldn't be my first option that you're my second or third, but if we needed to for some crazy reason, why.
Speaker 1: Not even if there was one bed that would never happen.
Speaker 2: At the Chicago trip that the Hall of Fame trip, did you and Zach share a room for an Was it a night or two nights?
Speaker 1: It was a night? It was one night. Yeah, And how did you guys sleep?
Speaker 2: Who was the spoon, who was the big spoon, who was a little I mean we had our own beers, didn't have a single room.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think when you have the and maybe the convention is different, Like we went out there for the Hall of Fame. So we go and we're having a great time outside of the room for the majority of the time. So when you come back, it's typically like to shower and get dressed or just to go to leap. So it's not like we're sitting in a room talking and like enjoying ourselves in that way.
Speaker 2: What would you do of all of a sudden, Zach says, hey, do you mind if I get a couple of minutes here and like he you know, wants to go into the bathroom to do is sell my head out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna, really, I'm gonna I'll go down with this. We know he's looking a little handy poop pooping.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking, By the way, a buddy of mine is single and he took a girl on a trip and he said it was really bad because he couldn't go to the bathroom all weekend. That is such a thing he actually did. You know, he's one of the ones that gave me the idea of the whole first floor bathroom. They gotta go to the lobby bathroom if you're gonna have a girl stay with you that doesn't know, you know, is not committed to you.
Speaker 1: What's up, Keith? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nothing, I just you know, you got to let these people know. Hey, hey, you know you're messing with my porn time.
Speaker 1: Dude, He can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: By the way, can people please stop? Can we tell them to stuff that's like swearing? That's like swearing every time. We've had more bleeps on this one from just the name than we had from anything else. Are you a are you a home? Are you a hotel porn guy? Are you guy that likes to enjoy yourself by yourself?
Speaker 4: Not that often?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Girls to me, Oh, look at you are buying hotel porn. You have cell phones. I know it anymore. I believe me.
Speaker 2: I am not buying the prepaid on the actual screen. I'm actually no, it's no. It's definitely going right to when and when you have? Could you ever rewatch it? Or was it like once the credit said it was over? I think it was like a pay per view on Comcast where you get it for twenty four hours or something like that. I think I don't know. I've never done it. Go back to Jeff Dollar again. Jeff Dollar and I interviewed for a job in New Orleans. We almost worked at It was like B ninety seven in New Orleans. We were interviewing there and we didn't take the job. We actually turned the job down because it was kind of a bad one and Jeff Dollar spent so much money on hotel pay per view movies. We did not share a room that time. He had his own room that they called up and asked for the money back. Oh my god, because we didn't accept the job. He was pay per view moving and at the company, and the company paid for the hotel do that, and the bill came back that he spent more money on pay per view movies than he did on the actual room rate.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. That you got to meet Jeff, You would love Jeff. He's the one who was naked on the bed too. He was the naked on the bed guy. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Ron?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Absolute? We're gonna make this a great week, buddy, what's happening?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Let me start off by saying this Jeff Dollar is he's not playing okay? Absolutely in saying that Libido going crazy. I told Lydia, I was like, I really just want to walk around the room clanging. You want to? I mean he want to walk around naked. He want to have a door open when he used the bathroom with the TV on and the whole thang.
Speaker 1: Ron, Ron, I gotta be honest with you. I'm not a naked guy.
Speaker 2: I don't even like seeing myself naked, like it's it's an awkward thing for me. But but no, that's a good call. I do want this though, because Bianca and Lydia are also going. I'm going to make sure that the hotel doesn't put us in rooms back to back, because when you share a wall with people that you know in the room next door, it becomes a very awkward situation. I don't even think, even if you're not doing anything bad, I just don't know if I want the idea of that.
Speaker 1: I want you to.
Speaker 4: I don't room with Jeff Dollar because.
Speaker 2: Shannon and I shared a wall one time and uh, all night, all night.
Speaker 4: That is not you.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, man, I was like, man, that digestice system is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I go to the bathrooms too, and I can have tested them. Yeah, so shoot, that smell would be transferrent all the way to your room.
Speaker 3: Reality, you have no shame.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: All the girls on the show have shared rooms multiple times with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have, and I'm sure I'm probably the worst person to room with really, just because.
Speaker 4: Awareness if I go to the bathroom I'm there for like forty minutes and then it smells bad for days. That's true, Ron, we got the stomach issues girls.
Speaker 1: It's girl stomachs, right, what it sat, girls have stomach girl stomachs. Yeah, exactly, see you, Ron, Take care, buddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take it. A good week by