Speaker 1: Brian, you want me to show up at your bar mitzvah and do the Canterbury Tales. I'll be happy to do that super Bowl party. I'll show up. Wanda pri with his shoulders Sota. Good morning, Brian. How are you hey? I'm good. How are you going? Brian's here from Snap Snap Fitness. We're here to talk about how to get twenty one inch pipes like I do, and that is by it's lifting heavy weights, right it is.
Speaker 2: And I was impressed when I saw your post. I was like, Wow, what's going on over there? Yeah, I know, I get that. No, we're actually here's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: We're all complaining about our ailments to Brian because Brian, you get a little uh, you get a little background and like you know, physiology and things like that I do.
Speaker 2: And I'm still trying to figure out how you guys got yourself such bad shape in the last step when I've been a month or so since then begone for a supervision.
Speaker 1: And why he can't Jenny can't go door, I can't move my shoulder, I broke my finger. It's we're just a mess. They smoked one of the things that that we want to talk about is like you know, New Year's and resolutions and exercising and nutrition. So it's always good to talk to somebody who knows what they're talking about. So what do you want to help us out with this year as far as like moving more in trif and things to stay healthy? Yeah, I was thinking about that. You know, obviously New Year's is now and done, and this is.
Speaker 2: The time of year where people start to fall off the radar a little bit or they kind of get out of those habits and known that doesn't seem like a very long period of time, but it happens, right, So I think it's important that as you when you set your news resolutions, hopefully you set ones that are very realistic to maintain.
Speaker 1: You know, get in in there's.
Speaker 2: Something that you can can you can consistently do over time where you're not trying to kill yourself, right, and you just can't sustain that same level of activity, right.
Speaker 1: That's huge. So whether it's I mean a lot of people somebody texted earlier and they said, I go to the gym, and I don't know where to start for sure, So I get on the treadmill and then I do the elliptical and do the bike because I don't know how to do anything else. Yep, yep. So I mean at snap of course, and get that plug in there. You can go up and you can ask Elliott at the front desk or any of the trainers to show you round. Yeah, but how do you get started? I mean, how where do you start? Do I do just cardio? Do I do just weights? What's important to do?
Speaker 2: Honestly, the real answer is start where you feel the most comfortable, right, because if you start to you if you try to start and just go, hey, this is what everybody else is doing. I think that's a really big trap that people fall into, is they look at what everybody else doing the envy or hey, this is what they do, so I'm going to do that same thing, and they go maybe too fast, too hard in the beginning, and then realize, you know, hey, I did this workout and I can't move for three days afterwards.
Speaker 1: That's not very much fun either.
Speaker 2: So start slow, Start where you feel the most comfortable, and then start to branch out from that point. So if a treadmill or cross trainers, where you feel the most comfortable to begin with, great, start there and then start to dabble into maybe the weights or other things that really seem appealing.
Speaker 1: How much weight should I do? Like, if I'm doing like a goblet squad, maybe I've looked on YouTube and now or Elliott showed me how to do a goblet squad, How do I know what weight I need to start with?
Speaker 2: Yep, you want to pick weight. It's called momentary muscle failure. You want to pick weight where you can get to about fifteen reps and that sixteenth or seventeenth rep really is challenging. Your form starts to get a little bit wonky. You just you can't maintain it. It's really burning. That's about the right level. If you start to get to that point sooner than that, you're probably putting too much stress on your body and you're going.
Speaker 1: To feel out the next few days and trist much. Okay, So if you got like eight pound dumbbells and you're doing a bunch of curls and you get up to fifty, then you probably need to increase it. But if you're doing, like, you know, thirty pound dumbbells and you do four curls and that's it, that's the wrong way correct especially if you're beginning right, absolutely you can damn her some You can damna some things that way, which maybe that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Has have been gone? Have you guys just been going crazy or something? I don't know, you never know, you never knowlid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hold, so here's one Bailey's po So Bailey, can't she right now she goes to the gym down in the basement? Yes, yes, she has no idea what to do? Yep? Do you where you do look on YouTube for like all the machines or do you look for goblet squats or Arnold curls or what do you do if you have like you know, you got the gym at your apartment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds kind of basic and cliche, I guess, but even just chet bet you don't get on there and look at the AI stuff where they say beginner workouts.
Speaker 1: A lot of that stuff is really good.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be uber fancy with it. It's gonna give you core basic type things to do. But the key is is do the Honestly, I think it's just the core muscle groups that you want to work on. So get something that does your legs, then start something that does your opper body, and then you can work on the extremities like your arms and so forth.
Speaker 1: But if you do your legs and your.
Speaker 2: Core, big work, big muscle groups, you're gonna learn more calories that way too, and you're gonna hit everything all at the same time.
Speaker 3: So really, I did Google yesterday barbell for Beginners because they have a bar bell in there, and then I tried to lift it and it was too heavy, so I couldn't do it. I had to leave it up there. I needed to do a squat. Yeah, I was gonna do a squat and I couldn't do it. So I was and it's just the bar, And isn't the bar just the bar barely say take some of the weights off.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's forty.
Speaker 3: Pounds five and it's the bar, but it's over my head and so I'm trying to like lift it up to go over the little lip thing and it couldn't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: But see, you'll be pressed. I mean, it's like we're talking to Brian from Snap. Just get some tips on fitness and we'll get to nutrition here in a second. You have any questions for Brian, send me a text at KDEW one or call me at six five one nine eight nine kd WB. I think you'll be impressed. Like if you start off with you know, if you're doing squats and you've got like a ten pound dumbbell in each hand and you're doing squats, in another few months, you're going to be like, this feels like nothing. You can now do twenty pound dumbbell squats.
Speaker 2: And dumbell squats are are arguably you could say equally it's good, if not better, because you don't get that lowered on your spine. So if you haven't done that before, you know that compression can also be sometimes challenging for people. So that's why you know a lot of times people don't like doing backsquats that way. So get grabbing some dumbbells or kettlebell good alternate. Well, shoot, I guess I said start doing that.
Speaker 1: You're okay to do that too. There's a good way to avoid injury. I mean I know that, and I'm serious because I've done some stupid stuff in the gym. I thought, well, I can still climb a rope and nobody believes me, but I can still climb the rope in gym class, yeah, I can still do it. So I not too long ago, I went to a school and I climbed a rope and I pulled too hard on my right arm, and that sprung my arm out of shape for like six months. Is there a way to avoid injury?
Speaker 2: Brian Well, I would say maybe, don't get too over zealous and say I'm gonna, you know, climb this rope, climb the rope in years, things like that. Yeah, honestly, that's a lot of times where people get, you know, get themselves in trouble. But honestly, doing weight training and things like that are very very helpful to reduce that injury potential.
Speaker 1: Doing a lot of things.
Speaker 2: It's called a transverse plane, which is your rotational plane of your body. Especially around this time of year, people are falling on ice and they're you know, they're they're injuring themselves that way. It's the speed of your body's ability to catch itself and those things you can train for. It sounds kind of stupid, I gotta trained to not fall on ice, but the reality is as we get older ner muscular, we lose that and we don't have.
Speaker 1: That ability to fire as fast as we used to. That's why old people were falling. You get hurt yep. A question via text at Katie w Won Brian and this is kind of a broad question, but maybe you can help him out. How much protein should a woman have every day? That's a good question. So you're about your it depends on what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I think the key to that is is you want to do about almost your body weight if you can maybe a little bit less. And the reason being is because women you got to do a lot of you know, exercise or intensive exercise on your body to really require more protein than that. So about a pound or less a little bit below that for your for grams of protein for your body weight. So if I weight one thirty five or one hundred and thirty five grams of proteins, Okay, that's an easy, very very high level way to kind of put that to hard.
Speaker 3: It feels like so much, have like two grams and I'll be like I did it today.
Speaker 2: Protein is the hardest thing to take in a diet. I mean when you think about it, because it's perishable. Right, you take carbs cards you can bring to work with you. They can sit in a lunch pail and you're fine. Proteins are your meats and your yogurts and all of those dairy types of things. Yeah, they're perishable, so they're a little bit harder to pack with you when you're out and about.
Speaker 1: Okay, makes sense. Let's see. Here's another question for you, Brian, for us older gals who have bad back's, knees and hips, wondering if chair yoga type workouts work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely absolutely. The only thing I would recommend though, if you're in that situation is in that chair position you start to you don't utilize the same muscles that you need to utilize when you're up and about, like core muscles, right, So good to start with, but then gradually start to move yourself away from the chair to where you're using your own full range of motion. In that seat of position, you're shortening your hip flexures, you're not engaging your glutes as much. So those are things you want to watch out when those are key parts of your body that you're gonna need to really keep yourself up straight and move in.
Speaker 1: How often or when do you switch up muscle groups like leg day, arm, day, core, etc. And how often depends on.
Speaker 2: How intense your workouts are so traditionally you do it in kind of three different categories. If you're beginner starting out, or if you don't have a lot of time, do three times a week of weight training, full body workouts each time you work out.
Speaker 1: That's a good rule of thumb.
Speaker 2: If you can go to four days a week, do a split which is an upper body day and a lower body day, maybe a day of rest in between, and then you repeat that. If you're really more advanced and you can get five days a week or more, then you start to get into positions where you're doing body parts per workouts, but then the intensity is obviously a lot higher.
Speaker 1: How many butter burgers with bacon am i allowed per meal? You can still The funny thing is, and a lot of people think, well, if you're gonna lose weight, well you got to eat a lot of kale and carr. It's sure, and that's great, but you can still indulge yourself here and there. You just can't have three butter burgers in a side of assurings. You still can enjoy things.
Speaker 2: It's not rocket science, honestly, it's calories in, calories out, So you know, yes, there's some portions of some arguments you can have of the quality of food you're taking in, no question, not diminishing that. But the truth is it's calories and calories out. So if you spend more calories than you take in, you're going.
Speaker 1: To lose weight. That sounds really difficult, I know, right, people go I say it all the time. I love to eat. We'll name anybody who doesn't love eat. Totals like people who go, I hate needles, We'll name anybody who loves needles. I love to eat. Give me a couple of tips on nutrition, because we know protein is important, we know that carbs are you know they're important, but you know there's something to want. Give me some nutrition tips. Brian Brian from Snap.
Speaker 2: I think that the best thing to do is when you approach your day, think about where you're going to be having your meals right, So if you're going to have breakfast, lunch, dinners, right, think about where that is. Are you going to be at home, are you going to be at the office, are you in a meeting, are you on the road somewhere? And that's how it's a great way to figure out your meal planning because then you can really put together what you're going to have. My wife does it all the time, where she's always got some snacks with her because she's always running around from clients to you know, the next.
Speaker 1: Workout, things she's got to do.
Speaker 2: Uh, and all of a sudden, it's been a couple hours and she doesn't she doesn't have time for a real meal.
Speaker 1: Well, you got stuff right there.
Speaker 2: So think about what your day looks like and that will help a lot on how to pack your meals for the day and always try to get the try to get a little bit of everything, protein, carbs, and nice balance of everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha. You can find out more. You can go on snapfitness dot com. You can join their locations everywhere, the one in snap, the one the snap in Chan, and I think some other ones have the the spa rooms, Mage room and seriously, it's just it's amazing and the staff is so helpful. So if you want to you know, improve your life, look better, feel better, have more energy, then get a hold of snap staf fitness. Let's go snap fitness dot com. Thank you, Brian, Thanks you appreciate it. Try not to get hurt some next time I see you, you know, Yeah, what's next. It says we're gonna have a walker next time you go in Brian. You wouldn't believe what happened. All right, it's one at one point three kd WB. What is on your radar? We do this once a week or so. We find things that are like, hey, this is kind of cool. You might want to check that out, whether it's, for example, that skyscraper thing. It's off our radar now because it already happened, But the skyscraper with that guy Alex climbing the skyscraper in Taiwan, that was on my radar all last week. That was super cool. On my radar this week it keeps popping up on ads and I'm actually really considering. Oh, no, impeccable chicken. Have you heard about?
Speaker 4: This is something you're going to buy.
Speaker 1: I haven't bought it yet. But they are snacks of chicken breasts and it's kind of like a beef stick, but instead of beef, it is a real chicken breast, and they're different flavors, twenty seven grams of protein, one hundred and forty calories in each one, So it's healthy, it's chicken, and it's not raw. It's cooked and it's in a little bag.
Speaker 4: Let me see a picture. Let me see what these look like.
Speaker 1: There you go, you see those. It's on Shark Tank and it's called Impeccable Chicken and you can order bulk packs of it. And I go read the description. It says it provides fully cooked, ready to eat chicken breast snacks. It is real chicken breast, focused on lean protein locales, free from preservatives, and it offers a dot dot dot and I don't set up know what it offers, but anyway, so that is on my radar and I might buy some because it is you know, it's full of protein and low fat.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love that on my radar.
Speaker 5: Is I just started going to this red light therapy place because I've been dealing with pain, as we've talked about many times. And so there's a place called Beam in Saint Louis Park. I think there's a bunch of other locations though, but I go to the one in Saint Louis Park called Beam. And you basically you either stand in front of like this big thing that has a bunch of lights on it, or it's kind of like a tanning bed where you just lay there and the light goes on you. But it helps with like pain, it.
Speaker 1: Helps with like it sounds wonderful, it helps.
Speaker 5: With like tissue repair, reduces inflammation, all this other stuff. So I've been going there and I can say for sure what's been happening, but I do feel a little bit better in the last couple of days. And I've been going like every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every day.
Speaker 5: Wow, Yeah, I've had to because it's yeah, I'm dealing with a lot of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: On my radar, jeez is Animal's Barbecue. I went with regular Guy over the weekend and it was so cool. It's brand News, so it's used to be a food truck and now it's got brick and mortar in like northwest Minneapolis, and it's right next to Ladonia, which is a really great brewery as well, so you can make a whole night of it. But Animali's was really cool because they have obviously a ton of barbecue, so we had ribs that were delicious, but they've got you know, sausage, they've got pulled pork, They've got tons of stuff, and then a live music stage that's really cool. Like the lighting is cool, the vibe is cool, the music is cool. Everything is cool.
Speaker 4: Animal's barbecue sounds cool.
Speaker 1: That is cool, that's cool, everything's cool.
Speaker 4: From my radar.
Speaker 6: Is U on the Spectrum. It's an a dating show for autistic people. It's on Netflix. I just started watching it. Shout out my guy, uh Connor, Connor, my god, that's what everybody And I didn't even know that that was everybody like favorite character. I just said that, and then Alyssa said it, and then Bayley said it. So yeah, he's everybody's favorite, and yeah, that's on my radar.
Speaker 1: Okay, so on our radar. And again we do this every week where it's like, hey, you might want to check this out, and we can't vouch for a lot of these things. Sometimes we'll buy it and we'll go, whoa, this was really cool. But a lot of the time it's literally just kind of on our radar, like we're keeping an eye on this. Mine is Impeccable Chicken and it's like a little chicken snack that is real chicken breast. There's different flavors, it's already cooked, and it's like a lot of protein and no preservatives. It's called impeccable chicken. I think you can ordered it online.
Speaker 5: And mine is a place called a beam Light Sauna. It's in Saint Louis Park and you can do red light therapy there and for red saunas as well, and it helps with pain.
Speaker 3: And mine is Animal's Barbecue, which is in West Minneapolis right next to Ladonia Brewery.
Speaker 4: And mine is.
Speaker 6: A dating show for autistic people on net Flick's Cold Live on the Spectrum.
Speaker 1: Okay, now your chance at one thousand dollars just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website, gold. That's gold KDWB dot com. Okay, that keyword is gold. You want one thousan dollars snowblower. I wonder if they discount snowblowers this time of the year, as winter is kind of like starting to it's not going anywhere, but it's not going to last forever. So maybe a snowblower and you can get a killer snowblower for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a good one.
Speaker 1: Maybe his in her snowblowers, wouldn't that be beautiful? Or his in hers or his and his in hers and hers, or you're out there theirs, they and theirs wow out snow blowing the front yard of the driveway together. That's the dumb ass waste of money is a dumb.
Speaker 5: Ass was a good thing because I really want to invest in this for my car is to get a remote start for me. I want to get that installed, and I want to get a heat in cere and well, I don't know if you're able to get that installed. Stowe when you have your regular steeering wheel, but my hands are so cold in the morning, and then the steering wheel is cold.
Speaker 4: And I hate it.
Speaker 1: No, I totally get that. Whatever you want to blow your thousand dollars on, it's yours to blow. Just use that keyword. Go to KDWB dot com. A little dialogue box gonna pop up. You type in gold g O l D. Make sure you answer your phone within an hour, because that's us calling from an unidentified number. It's say something like no caller ID. That's what I've heard. Answer it because it's us with your thousand dollars keyword gold here he is vont to stir the wid All right, what's on your mind?
Speaker 6: We need to normalize telling people that their baby's names are not cute. And I've said before that we need to normalize not saying oh, your baby is cute. That might be a little rude, but I think it's less rude to be like, you named your kid. You named your kid Blossom. Hmmm, not your best work, sweedy.
Speaker 4: But then what then you're gonna stand the retribution from that?
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess right, because what does it matter. It's not like you're gonna change their kid's name because somebody says.
Speaker 1: That, But you're real, Blossom is dumb. It is no, I mean it's not. But I'm gonna say that. They could never the parent would never agree, like, you know what, that was a mistake. Still, man, I'm gonna name my next son Winchester. I just think Winchester is a badass name. It's gonna pop out with the Winchester. Yeah, sounds kind of fancy, but it also sounds, you know, like, you know, you can call him Chester.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Cardi B's real name is a I don't even pronounce it bell b E L C A l I S Bell Collis.
Speaker 4: Oh kid, that Why would you set your kid up for failure?
Speaker 6: Because throughout their entire life they're gonna have to pronounce that in class. They're never gonna find their name on a cup at the gift shop in the aquarium.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Sure, I do. I do agree.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say anything, but I do agree that some people name their babies, but they don't consider that they're only babies for a little bit of time.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber's kid, Jack Blues, Bieber name Jack is an normal name.
Speaker 3: But like you know, in Northwest, yeah, right, if you name something that sounds more like it could be a pet's name, and you're going to be an adult for the majority of your life and you're gonna have a baby's name.
Speaker 1: Pilot Inspector Keanu Reeves the named his son Pilot Inspector Dave.
Speaker 3: I have one, Dave, and I'm gonna test you here. Okay, Oh, here's my new baby, Dave. I named him Palmer.
Speaker 1: I like Palmer.
Speaker 4: You like I thought you were gonna say Palmer.
Speaker 1: I barely know her.
Speaker 4: Text it your baby name is cute or not?
Speaker 1: You brought you brought her?
Speaker 4: What was I gonna say? I?
Speaker 6: Uh, I don't know what I was watching the other day, but I saw somebody their name Their last name was Connor, okay, and their first name was Connor. Now, why would you set your kid up for that, Connor. Connor like, why would you do that? See, I think that's funny.
Speaker 1: I think I read like a dilemma. Somebody said their name was Haley, their main marine the last guy who name is Haley, Hailey Haley.
Speaker 4: I read that same thing. That's like, my dream is to marry someone with the last name of.
Speaker 3: Bailey, so I can be Bailey.
Speaker 1: Bailey J Baby Bailey J Bailey. It's so cool.
Speaker 3: And so I feel like if you have the same first and last name, that's like cool because that's you're essentially giving your kid like a celebrity name, versus giving your kid like, you know, biscuit.
Speaker 4: This is my biscuit.
Speaker 1: You know Winchester. I like Winchester Biscuit. I do like it.
Speaker 4: Yeahs the part let's normalize telling people at their kids name.
Speaker 6: Start the movement. Text your kids names right now, and I'll let you know.
Speaker 4: Not your best decision, all right, text text bought.
Speaker 1: Your kid's name, and people will do that. But the more likely I hear it once in a while from somebody who's like, yeah, my cousin named her kid Valley Fair. You know what I mean? Like is that I mean Valley Fair is a great place, but is it a great name? I love the place, but not your kid named Valley Fair Valley Fair Olsen and the your sister's name is a wild thing. Will the thing he takes your name? Nobody said.
Speaker 6: My granddaughter's name is December Bell Decembers. I would go with like August, you know that's a better or June or May. December is a weird month. My daughter's name is Dahalia June. She just turned one, see June.
Speaker 4: There you go, Dahlia. Mm hmm. That's kind of fun, okay, kind of fun. But Dave's voice was a little bit of judgment.
Speaker 1: And will do Dave's dirt coming up next on kd w B. Let's do Dave's dirt on one on one point three kt WB. Here we go.
Speaker 5: We will be the third wheel to any celebrity couple. We just need an invite Dave's Dirt on KATWB.
Speaker 1: What's it like being a new dad? Well, Pete Davidson was on the Tonight Show and here is Pete. Yeah, her name is Scottie.
Speaker 6: Yes, all right, I love Scotty Scotti Rose, Scotti Rose.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, that's a great name. What does it feel like, how is fatherhood going? What? It's It's all the cliches are true.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 1: Oh so much fun, and it's yeah it is. I would agree with that it's so much fun. It's nuts. It is. It is frustrating and demanding and exhausting at times, but yeah, it's a blessing, no question, fabulous.
Speaker 5: The release day for the three D concert film Billie Eilish Hit Me Hard and Soft has been postponed to quote dial in cool new three D tech, so rather than arriving in the middle of college spring break, the movie co directed by Billy and James Cameron, becomes available on May eighth, as many colleges are letting out, which James Cameron being on that that actually sounds like it's going to be great.
Speaker 4: Yeah I saw the trailer. Yeah it looks so good. Oh dang. All right.
Speaker 5: Well, and also, if you're a college kid right now, you probably need to save money, So go to Holiday station stores and get their five dollars meal deal which includes a sandwich, chips, and polar pop or coffee.
Speaker 1: For five bucks. Oh I gotn't make any money on that deal.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, hil So the twenty twenty six BAFTA Award nominations just came out, Like, what's Bafta BAFTA is It's the British Academy Awards essentially. Yeah, so we have for the BAFTA Awards. Sinners has thirteen nominations. One Battle after another has fourteen nominations, and you'll be thrilled. Wicked for Good did earn a pair of nominations for the BAFTA Awards again, the British Oscars, essentially.
Speaker 4: For Best Makeup and Hair and Best Costume Design.
Speaker 3: So they were snubbed at the Oscars, but hey, they have the potential of winning of BAFTA.
Speaker 6: At least people are already upset Harry Styles together together toward tickets. Pre sale opened earlier at least one of the pre sales, and pre sale tickets are expensive for the thirty nine residency he's doing at Madison Square Garden over one thousand dollars for lower bowl seats and general emission floord tickets costing up to.
Speaker 4: One thousand, five hundred. I don't know what's so a pre sale.
Speaker 6: We talked about Brunto Mars and how that pre sale was nuts and just even those regular tickets. What I think is even nuts is more nuts is Bruto Mars tells people that you can't bring your phone in the concert. Oh why he just wants to I guess neither not have people record it or to have people really experience the show.
Speaker 1: Is he he's not going to collect him in them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, he does be wait really yeah, the same Marina tour.
Speaker 6: The same way you do at like a comedy show or a Broadway show. They, I guess, have like a pouch thing when you go in and like put your phone in here and you'll we'll open it for you after you get out.
Speaker 4: All the money we pay.
Speaker 6: For artists, I'm better be able to bring my Nintendo switch up here.
Speaker 4: He's doing that for the stadium tour.
Speaker 6: For this tour, I don't know, but he typically I was going to say every other tour he has done it, And I'm just saying in general, we pay way too much to not be able to take pictures and videos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's already like bad enough trying to wait for an uber at us Bank Stadium after the concert.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine having to wait to get your phone then too.
Speaker 1: I will say, I will say say that I saw Paul McCartney in October at US Bank Stadium, and I took videos. I try not to take too many because I've learned that I never watch him. I have not watched one of those videos, not even once. Am I still glad I took him? Yeah, because it was Paul McCartney, But I have not watched them. Yeah, and I haven't posted them and I never will.
Speaker 4: But that was still just back in October.
Speaker 5: I think that you might look back at your photos and videos in like a year or two and you'll definitely watch them then.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Evangeline Lily, she's forty six years older. You might remember it was about a year ago. In May of last year, she fainted and fell face first into a boulder, face first, concussion, broken tooth, and significant facial injuries. No, so, brain scans say that almost every area of her brain is functioning at a decreased capacity. She has what she calls cognitive decline, and it's been an uphill battle. So now she is talking about her brain injury treatment plan. Here's Evangeline Lily.
Speaker 7: I am getting experts to tell me how to remedy the deficiencies in my brain at the moment.
Speaker 4: I consider my myself one of.
Speaker 7: The extremely fortunate people in this country who can take care of my body the way it needs to be taken care of without money getting in the way of that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good point. She can afford the very best medical care. Yeah, most of us, it'd be like, oh, does our insurance cover that? No, we get a band aid and a tailant all.
Speaker 4: Oh no, No, that's not really gonna help.
Speaker 5: I know we got to wrap up here soon, but we got so many texts from people about names and vonsa text me your name and I'll tell you if it's a bad name or not.
Speaker 4: Should we do a couple of them?
Speaker 1: Please do?
Speaker 4: And I've been texting people back honestly, Oh you have Okay, So let's see. We've got Denver. Yeah, Denver's cue. I like Denver. Okay, sounds good. Gabe a little simple, but okay. Sure. Remington.
Speaker 6: No, I had a bully in third grade Remington Kelly help. I can't stand it. And that text that said Remington the last name was what Winchester did. Yes, that's such a long name. Don't give you a baby that curse?
Speaker 4: All right? What about Harrison.
Speaker 6: Strong name Okay, here's what I'll read. It says, what do you think of Daxon?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 6: Nah, not with it Daxon if we call them dax No, what about Denarius?
Speaker 4: That's from Game of Thrones?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: See why? No?
Speaker 6: No, no, you're gonna name your kids Scooby, We're naming them after TV characters? What about Caden? J Cayden Ja? I like the name Cayden. Fun fact, I've always said I wanted to name my son Kayden. Come back to this audio and I have a kid. It's okay, okay Boxton. Somebody said Buckston and they and it says once was mistaken for butt skin.
Speaker 1: You see, but.
Speaker 4: Failure. I just can't look at a kid named Buckston and be like, that's a cute name. He could be a cute kid.
Speaker 1: Well, you know his friends are gonna call him hey butt skin, right, hey but skin?
Speaker 4: What about Aristotle?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: What are you over seventy years old?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Over like two hundred years old?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Seventy was me being nice? Lachlan, No, and they call him Lockey for sure. One of the Wiggles name is Lockey. Actually, Lachlan, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The Purple Wiggles name is Lachlan.
Speaker 1: I thought that was.
Speaker 4: They're different wiggles nowadays, Jess.
Speaker 1: You think about Jeffray, Wake up Jeff Jeff wiggle. That's right. That is going to do it for the Dirt today. We will be back here tomorrow on the Dave Ryan Show. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye some bonus content and that is just going the iHeartRadio app and search Minnesota Goodbye. And it's a little after the show podcast that we do every day, Search Minnesota Goodbye, and we'll see you tomorrow here. Thank you for listening. I mean that on Katie'll be