Speaker 1: Mornings, Dirty on the thirty for the Dirty bart You know what, I'll get us back, you guys this first story. Okay, So the company linked to the diarrhea lettuce outbreak is now dealing with a completely different scandal, and this is a very juicy one. Taylor Farms. You've heard this name over and over again over the past couple of weeks, says that it's now Former Tennessee Division president Brian Hoorr stole more than thirty two million dollars from the company, voting to a brand new lawsuit filed this week, some of that money was used to buy a luxury home in Hawaii and make a million dollar donation to Cal Football, among other things. So the lawsuit claims this guy would do this by using fake vendor charges, bogus reimbursements, and then company credit cards to like steal thirty two mil. He later confessed to it after an internal audit. Wow, this poor company wa a lot right now? It is it is yeah is India and Tom Holland hosted a private wedding celebration earlier this week at a very luxurious hotel in the Ingish English countryside, surrounded by close friends and family. This place is gorgeous. I was looking at photos and videos of it online yesterday. The couple actually got married earlier this year, if you missed us talking about it. They've never revealed the exact date. So it was time for a little celebration. And in the wake of Spider Man brand new Day's success, I mean, what a time to be celebrating a lot of things. Joan is admitting the thing that sent him to therapy was his debut solo album not doing as well as he hoped it way, the.
Speaker 2: Reason I started doing there was because of the first taste of like not achieving success. And I use my quote fingers for those who are listening, because I released his solo album when I was about twenty one twenty two, and it didn't do as well as I thought it would do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sent them to therapy, which he's still going to.
Speaker 2: I mean, good for him.
Speaker 1: Whatever does it. Yeah, and Lasle, good morning, Happy Friday. If your breakfast of choice today is fruit loops, your next bowl may look the same, but the colors will be coming from nature instead of a lab. Kellogg's says it is removing artificial food dies from all of its cereals by the end of this year, a full year earlier than planned. So that means that cereals like fruit loops apple jacks are going to get their bright colors from fruit and vegetable juices instead of synthetic dyes.
Speaker 2: And kellogg says this move.
Speaker 1: Comes because shoppers want simpler, more recognizable ingredients.
Speaker 2: I want the colors.
Speaker 1: What if it looks the same, you say, it's going to look exactly the same and healthy. And Kellogg's isn't alone. Target has already stopped selling cereals with artificial dyes. Walmart plants to remove them from its store brand products by the end of the year as well. So this is you know, this is going to be a shift that we see.
Speaker 2: If you miss anything from today, go.
Speaker 1: Back catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Get more Journey Mojo in the Morning dot com Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty