Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five job five and six.
Speaker 2: To fifty five. All right, it is the five at six fifty five. Maurice is going for four in a row. It was a little bit of a struggle with our two contestants yesterday, a little bit, Maurice.
Speaker 1: Not great, not a great showing. I think we're going to do better today. All right, we are. We got to see this. This from you.
Speaker 2: You got to step up here or Caitlin's going to be taking it away from you.
Speaker 1: Caitlin, good morning, Good morning. How are you guys. We're great. Caitlin is from Port Huron.
Speaker 2: She is an auditor for an accounting firm, and you're getting ready for work this morning.
Speaker 1: Maurice, say hi to Kaitlin.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Caitlin, Hi, Maurice, good luck.
Speaker 2: I'm locking you up in a soundproof area, Maurice. We're going to begin with Caitlin five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. The tie always goes to the champion. We're live, by the way right now on YouTube. We are live on Facebook Live. We're live on twitchy and talk and We're on TikTok everywhere, and you can see right now the most amazing pink sweatsuit that Beyonca.
Speaker 1: Is wearing today. Oh my gosh. If you want to see what I look you today and I'm comfy, so I don't care.
Speaker 2: She's pink and proud today, So go check that out.
Speaker 1: I wear something different. Y'all got to say something. You look beautiful today, Bianca. Here we go, Caitlin.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Justin and Hailey Bieber are taking their marriage one day at a time. Among confirmed relationship issues, what's the name of Haley's billion dollar beauty brand.
Speaker 1: Road?
Speaker 2: Question number two. Word on the street is that Megan Markle was in total networking mode while rubbing shoulders with a listers at this famous mom's seventieth birthday party over the weekend. Whose party was it? Chris Jenner?
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Zenda Yeah allegedly refuses to be seen in public with her Euphoria co star Sidney Sweeney because of their political differences. What actor is Zendaya engaged to?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: We got a good one today? Question number four. Happy birthday to Ryan Gosling. He turns forty five today. Which of these movies did Ryan not star in?
Speaker 1: Okay? Which one?
Speaker 2: Did he not star in? A La La Land? Be Crazy, Stupid Love or c if I'm gonna go be And Question number five, Jimmy Kimmel is dealing with the loss of his childhood best friend and bandleader on his late night talk show on what network?
Speaker 1: Can you watch Kimmel's show ABC? Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof ayreat a good challenger? You got Kitlyn, you got four to five?
Speaker 2: Oh, so you gotta be good today?
Speaker 1: You gotta be good. You got it?
Speaker 2: You gotta be as good as Biyonca's suit. I'm sorry, I love it. By the way, stand up for.
Speaker 1: Bubble gum? Is that's beautiful? Oh my gosh? All all right?
Speaker 2: No, no, I love it. It's beautiful. I think it's beautiful. Maurice got to get at least four at five. Question number one, Justin and Hailey Bieber are taking their marriage one day at a time. Among confirmed relationship issues. What's the name of Haley's billion dollar beauty brand, road road A Yeah? Question number two, we're down the street? Is that Megan markle It was in total networking mode when she was rubbing shoulders with a listers at this famous mom's seventieth birthday party over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Whose party was it? Christianner? Yes? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Zendaya allegedly refuses to be seen in public with her Euphoria co star Sidney Sweeney because of their political differences. What actor is Zendia engaged to?
Speaker 1: Tom Holland?
Speaker 2: Yes, she needs to get these next two wrong. Caitlin to win question number four. It's the only question that Caitlyn missed. Happy Birthday to Ryan Goslin. He turns forty five today. Which of these movies did Ryan not star in? A La La Land, Be Crazy, Stupid Love or c if.
Speaker 1: Every Second?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, that was a Ryan Reynolds one. A clean win if you get this next one right. Jimmy Kimmel is dealing with the loss of his childhood best friend and bandleader on the late show that he hosts. What network can you watch Kimmel's show?
Speaker 1: ABC? We perfect score.
Speaker 2: Of difference from yes, Yes, congratulations five out of five. And Caitlin, you were close. You were this close. If you played yesterday and you did that, you would have destroyed this game.
Speaker 1: But actually, was it really so? You were listening yesterday? And you were like, I can beat this woman. I had thoughts, but I first also want to say time, long time. Oh joy, I love it. But congratulations, Marie's nice job. That's awesome. Thank you. I redeemed myself.
Speaker 2: Hey, we got a gift card to Ford's garage for you so that you can enjoy that, Caitlin and come back and play again.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, Thank you guys so much. Love you, love you too. Hold on, what's that? It's mobile in the Morning's five is six fifty five.