Speaker 1: No, Billy Cunningham, the Great American, Welcome this Monday afternoon the tri State. Lots of stuff going on. U see's playing no better, in fact, maybe worse. Xavior beat Providence the Friars. When you beat up the Friars, that's not necessarily a good thing. But Xavior's on the uptick. You see on the downtick. And now Tony Pike tells me the UC football team as a wide receiver from the College of Mines. Understand they deal with coal and mining and spelunking activities in West Virginia. So the UC football team's in trouble. But until then, your friend and mine is Ken Cober, the president of the CEO and the head of the Union Lodge sixty nine. Since night, Police and Ken Cober, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I want to reference this article you put out on the date of January the eighth, in which you claim to secretly pay the family of cop killer Rodney Hinton potentially millions of dollars, and how Fanon Rucker, who purports to be the attorney for the family, denies it in a way but not really allegedly in about an hour, about one o'clock today, there will be a secret session on City Council indicating whether the council will pay the hint and family millions of dollars. So, before we get in more of the facts, people may have forgotten what happened several months back. What degree do you think of a probability as city council in about an hour going to negotiate a million dollar settlement when it appears that two councilmen has come out against it. However, it appears Fanan Rutger, the lawyer, indicates he may don't know anything about it. Where are your sources, Ken Cobra, and where do we go from here?
Speaker 2: Well, I got sources inside city Hall that are saying that this is absolutely going on. And if you read what City Manager Cheryl Long said, she didn't deny that there were negotiations going on. She's saying that there's no agreement that's been reached, which is nonsense because I know that there's a tentative agreement. She could play on words of saying, well, we don't have an agreement, will you have a tentative agreement? But the reality is they're negotiating with this family and you know, I believe that not only the council members that have come out, but there are more council members that are completely against this as well.
Speaker 1: This happened, Honor, about April to thirtieth. Let's go back in time a little bit. And as I recall, the young man that was killed to just turn eighteen years old, his name was Ryan Hinton. He and his He and his May used the word gang. We're stealing cars and then either chopping them up or use them for robberies. His other partners who are a guy named Jarrell Austin and de Anthony Bullocks and Sincere Grigsby. And I'm not sure the status of those other three individuals. But tell the American people what Ryan Hinton did, Honor about May April thirtieth May first that caused this caused his own death.
Speaker 2: Well, he had officers that located a stolen vehicle. You have the rear of an apartment complex. And you know, unfortunately Ryan Hitton got out of the vehicle to run from the police with a gun in his hand, dropped the gun and then picked it up. As he's running towards officers, points a gun at an officer and you know, the officer did what he had to do to defend his life, and unfortunately the result of that was Ryan Hinton was killed.
Speaker 1: And the basis of the lawsuit would be what because, as I recall, Connie Pillage, the new county prosecutor, said, this was a justified shooting. The only way to pay money if it's unjustified. We'll talk about the eight point two million dollars down the road for the protesters who were arrested. But the basis of this would be a wrongful shooting. And the county prosecutor, Connie Pillage, said this was a justified shooting. And so as a police officer, how outrageous would it be for you and the men and women in blew one thousand strong, maybe nine to fifty strong if the city took tax dollars to pay off the estate Ryan Hinton, when that was the precipitating factor when his father, Rodney Hinton, killed Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson honor about May second, what is the degree of outrage if they would pay millions of dollars to the family of Ryan Hinton.
Speaker 3: Well, sure everybody's outraged.
Speaker 2: You know, you had Connie Pillage that took weeks, you know, went over all the evidence, you know, to make a decision that.
Speaker 3: She thought was right based off of what the law steps. And she made the right decision.
Speaker 2: The officer was cleared of any wrongdoing, so that he followed training, the officer followed the law, and then to turn around and then to offer a settlement to a family. It's just it's unfathomable, and understand it's it's weird because this is a little bit more complex. And I think this is why officers are even more outraged, is the fact that the next day, you know, the father of this kid goes out and viciously murders a deputy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: It just you know, as I said in the press release, crime does pay in Cincinnati, and it's being proven time and time again that that is the case.
Speaker 1: Well, according to the media accounts, Anon Rutgers says, it's news to him. So, but your sources deep in the bottles of city hall eight to one plum streets say that even though the attorney Fanon Rucker, a former judge who, by the way, whose father sat on the Supreme Court of Indiana. I've known Fanon Rucker for a long time. He is saying it's news to him as to the settlement. Were they playing with words to indicate negotiations were underway and that somehow fanon Rucker was more or less giving a non denial denial. I sound like a politician, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, exactly if you do listening what fanon Rucker said, he goes, no, we've not foul a lawsuit. That's all he would say. He didn't say we're not negotiating. I'm not saying that there's some kind of settlement that's coming. He just said that we haven't foled a lawsuit, which is true. They threatened a lawsuit is a result, you know, the city has been negotiating for you know this to come to a settlement agreement, which they said is absolutely unfathomable that they would do that. Just the lack of support that it shows for law enforcement officers is pretty telling.
Speaker 1: And ken Kobert going back a little bit, Emily smart Warner is the city solicitor and she's the one that settled the lawsuit filed by alphons Go Hartstein. By the way, he's an acou liberal lawyer, but he's very compident, very good. We were co counsel in the case fifteen twenty years ago, and I was impressed with him. That guy knows the law. And he convinced counsel to pay eight point two million dollars to dozens of individuals who were rightfully arrested for wrongfully protesting relative to the situations about the killing of George Floyd. And suddenly that eight point two million came flying out of it. You what did you do? Because they were, of course the county was involved, deputy sheriffs, but this city was the main agency that arrested individuals who were trespassing and committing acts of violence. What degree of outrage did you have about the eight point two million dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, it was the same way, you know, back then, and I was still a patrol officer.
Speaker 3: I was working third shift.
Speaker 2: Downtown dealing with this, and all we did was exactly what we were told to do. And in cases like this, where there's gonna be mass arrests, you have the law department that advises, you know, the police chief who goes down, you know, the chain of command as to this is what we're going to charge people with, this is what we're gonna do. And these officers did nothing but exactly what they were told to do. And as a direct result of that, because of the Law Department and the mistakes that were made from the Law Department, you know, they dismissed all these charges and then settle with eight point two million dollars. That just you know, the hits just keep on coming for CPD and it's absolutely ridiculous that we're dealing with these things now.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm aware that Joe Deeters had conversations with the mayor at that point, John Cranley, about what to do and how to do it, and back and forth. Joe said, Look, they were told to get out of the streets. They were told it was an unlawful assembly. There was bullhorns telling individuals, Okay, enough is enough. You can't block Fine Street, you can't block Broadway. You got to get out of the streets. Quit doing what you're doing. Since you were a third shift officer, how many warnings did these so called protesters slash criminals receive before they were arrested and cited. You just went pulling people out of streets. What did you do to warn them about what was going to happen?
Speaker 2: They were getting dozens of warnings to tell them to leave, disperse, go home. That way we can avoid having to arrest these folks. That was the last That was like the last straw is we don't want to arrest you.
Speaker 3: All, but we're going to.
Speaker 2: If you don't comply with what we're telling you to do, and they continue to, you'll run them up, breaking windows out of businesses, things like that.
Speaker 3: That forced our hands. So we arrested these people. And then now five years later they turn around and let's just pay them for it.
Speaker 2: If I would have known that they were going to give roughly twelve thirteen thousand dollars a person, I just sent my wife and kids down there.
Speaker 1: And for what. In other words, these individuals were not protesters. They were committing criminal acts in public, and they weren't protesting legally time manner in place. They were not doing that. These were criminal acts committed by individuals who, in their own minds were well intended, but they committed crimes. And the last thing you wanted to do as a cop at that point was to arrest anybody, because it means you left the street if you had really arrested someone, and one or two or three cops had to be involved. You had a handcuff them with zip ties, take them over to the Justice center, process them. It took you off the street. So it incentivized other people to commit more criminal acts and to pay them money for that crime does pay. And secondly, you know, I've tried cases in federal court, and unlike Hamilton County, the jurors of federal court cases come from southern Ohio, go all the way over to West Virginia to Hamilton County up south of Columbus. The jurors drawn from those counties do not have the same view of criminal justice is the city of Cincinnati has. It is very difficult to put a jury in the box in federal court to have them award criminals millions of dollars. In fact, it's very difficult. But Emily smart and Warner, the city solicitor, said, look, we don't know what's going to happen in federal court. Sometimes you got to tee it up. You got to say, we're not going to agree to pay eight million dollars to these individuals. Let a jury in the box tell us what to do. You were aware of the fact, Ken Kober, that the jurors and federal cases are drawn not from the city of Cincinnati, but from Warren County, Butler County, Adams County, Claremont County, and Brown County. And those jurors do not look kindly upon individuals breaking out windows, you know what I'm saying, So why not try the case right?
Speaker 2: Well, not only that, let's let's not forget that we had an officer, thank god, we were all wearing kevlar helmets that was shot in the head.
Speaker 3: He ends up getting shot in with it.
Speaker 2: Thank god that they said the kevlar helmets stopped the round from penetrating him. But I mean that likely would have been a fatal shooting. So these weren't people that were just standing on sidewalks with signs. These were people that were out violently committing crimes. And somehow, like I said, we just decide that we're going to pay them out. It doesn't make any good sense and it certainly shows, you know, to the officers will question whether or not they're actually being supported.
Speaker 1: Ken Cobert, did you ever apprehend the guy who shot the police officer in the head.
Speaker 2: No, as far as I know that, that person was never actually caught. I mean, you're talking about hundreds and hundreds of people in the street and you know around gets fired, and I mean, they're just nearly.
Speaker 3: Impossible to be able to locate these people.
Speaker 1: So very possibly the person who tried to kill the police officer will get about twenty thousand dollars from the city of Cincinnati for his efforts.
Speaker 3: It's entirely possible. I don't know that we'll ever know.
Speaker 1: All right, let's so we'll see what happens after one o'clock today.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Thirdly, I have this story out of the US Department of Justice that l EOS, that's you, law enforcement officers have about seven to eight years less life expectancy because of what you do, estimated all calls. And they've studied this thing for many years, in fact decades, and the takeaway is at the standardized mortality rates that cops like you suffer, including organizational pressures, traumatic events, longer regular work hours, hazards negatively affecting health. Little known about the specifics, whether it's heart disease or cancer or other difficulties. Goes on to say that most prior research limited by one or more factors. We have found that these factors indicate that Deputy sheriffs and police officers, especially in major cities, live seven to eight years less than the average citizen. Your comments about your profession.
Speaker 2: It doesn't surprise me when you see the things that officers have to see, things that they have to do, you know, year in and year out over a twenty five thirty year career. You know, the stress that's upon them, not only not only from the street, but administrative stress. It doesn't surprise me a bit. But you know, officers still sign up to go do this job. They do it faithfully for twenty five thirty years, and the only thing that they ask in return is one to have a fair wage and two to be supported you know when when things happen that become public. Those are the only two things that they really ask for. And unfortunately, you know, sometimes the cities fall short in those those things.
Speaker 1: And ken Cover talking about PTSD for soldiers. This study indicates that suicide among police officers, deputy sheriffs, ice, et cetera. Is three times greater than the average citizen. Are you aware that not just cancer, heart disease, other activities, but that the suicide rate among police is three times the average citizen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I believe it.
Speaker 2: We've unfortunately seen it and it seems like it's increased as of late, where we've had a couple of officers that have committed suicide. We just had he was a state trooper on New Year's Morning in Ohio. It's something that is very difficult, and I do appreciate the fact that you know, at least departments now in Cincinnati's one of them that's getting a wellness unit that is providing resources. But the hard part is getting officers to take those resources and to utilize them. And it's difficult, and it's a culture that's it's gonna have to be broken. The stigma has got to be broken for officers that just bury it deep down and they just think that, you know, I'll just deal with all of the violence and things that I've seen over my career. And unfortunately, sometimes it's too late for some of them and they end up taking their lives. And that's something that we're trying to prevent here.
Speaker 1: You know, many every citizens don't report to work and then find themselves in an accident scene in which two or three bodies are bleeding out horribly. And this is a regular event. You and the firefighters. I think about Tim Dickey, friends of mine in the city of Cincinnati that go through a living hell almost every day with overdoses a fentanyl, etc. And what you men and women go through. I see this report and it's frightening. Maybe that's why it's harder and harder and harder to get more and more men and women to take the test to become a cop. And lastly, I want to talk briefly about Minneapolis and Renee Good. When the officer used his weapon, he was hit by the vehicle driven by Renee Good, as indicated by the videotape, but also by the trousers being damaged and also damaged to his leg, and then he shot Renee Good. Do you have empathy for an officer put in that situation because of the behavior of the so called protester who was a criminal. It is against the law to impede the activities of federal law enforcement officials. If you impede, harassed, or obstruct, that's called a crime. It's called eight years in prison. Do you have sympathy for what that police officer had to go through when they have last week?
Speaker 3: Sure, you know there's more videos coming out.
Speaker 2: It's showing that that this officer was in fact struck by a vehicle. You know, you hear some of the audio of people encouraging this woman to drive away, and as he gets struck by the car, he does what he thinks he has to do to save his life. You know, it's tragic. That whole thing never should have happened. It wouldn't have happened if this woman wouldn't have been blocking traffic, if she wouldn't have driven away when ice agents tell her to stop. You know, somehow in society, we've we've created, you know, this atmosphere that they think if if I don't agree with this wall, if I don't agree with what law enforcement's doing, is that I I can just I can resist them and it'll be fine. Instead, in the civilized society, if they don't agree with the laws that these law enforcement officers are are enforcing, then go to your go to your US senators, go to your US representatives, and tell them I want this law changed.
Speaker 3: That's how things should be done. Not going I'm just going to reuse this law enforcement because I don't like what they're doing. That's not going to end well for these citizens. That it never does.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine the life expectancy of an ICE agent putting up what they put up with in major cities. I can't imagine what that would look like. I can't imagine. And they're working eighty to ninety hours a week, they can't sleep at night because of what they went through during the day. And then the so called protesters, the criminals, show up at two o'clock in the morning to shine lights and windows where they think an l EO Is sleeping to make their life more miserable. I can't imagine those officers having an average life expectancy, and there's simply men and women in blue trying to do their damn jobs. Well, Ken Kober, we got to run. Good luck. We'll see what happens later today. But if you get information that the city of Cincinnati is going to pay the family of Ryan hitting millions and millions of dollars, could that cause police action of one type or another could have cause a work stoppage or a strike? Is that how outrage you would be?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we've sworn to protect a city, and just because they make terrible decisions doesn't mean that we're just going to take our ball and go home. We're going to continue to protect the city, but you never know what the outcome could be. It could be effect recruiting people decide not to come here. It could affect people just leaving going to other departments. Those are things that they need to consider before they make a terrible decision like this.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Shooting a police officer in the head during the George Floyd riots in Cincinnati and then paying that person fifteen to twenty thousand dollars in that eight point two million dollar settlement is outrageous. Ken Kober, You're a great American. Thanks for what you do. Stay safe, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you again.
Speaker 3: Sure, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Bill, God bless you. Let's continue with more. We'll follow this after one o'clock today to see what's coming out of city Council. Bill Cunningham, the Great American, live with you every day. You're home of the Reds, Bengals, Bearcats, and the Musketeers. Can they all fail together? I hope not. On News Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the last several days, it's been incredible when it comes to international relations and also what's happening whether it's Minneapolis or Portland or Somalia and the fraud there. But also Venezuela. A few days ago the new leaders of Venezuela released certain political prisoners, and now every time I see a Democratic senator of being interviewed, it's a terrible disaster to take over Maduro when of course Biden was in power, it was a great idea to get rid of macdurough. Now they're questioning it, but I can't imagine a more successful takeover of a government. And more, shall I say, the arrest of someone involved in massive drug trafficking and what the Delta team performed several days ago. Jona on you and I now is Joshua Phillip of Epic TV. He's a great award winning journalist and senior investigative reporter, and he laid out in his column and also an Epic TV the headlines Venezuela is an iceberg. What lies beneath oil, cocaine, communism, corruption, terrorism and power. And once again, Joshua Phillip, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Just give me the overview from your perspectivest to what happened in Venezuela. How good it is in every aspect of American foreign relations, and where we go from here, Joshua Philip, give me a full report, all.
Speaker 6: Right, So let me let me let me start off with what you were saying. This was bipartisan. This was a bipartisan issue when Biden was president. Joe Biden his administration put a twenty five million dollars price on Nicholas Maduro's head, right, So not only not only should they not be making this a partisan thing, technically they should pay Trump twenty five million dollars for capturing him.
Speaker 7: Right, let me break that down.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that's going to happen. I have my doubts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably not, probably not. Maybe maybe go to the Delta operators. Right, but on that front, give this so I would actually say that the capture of Maduro is more significant than just drugs or oil, because, in my opinion, the Trump administration could probably to do a bit better on explaining this. Maduro basically was working with the car Hells, right. He was the head of the cartel the Sons Baduro was working with Iran cartel Sens, also a terrorist organization. Hesbaala and Hamas have huge influence there. He was giving visas to them. They were giving visas to them so they could travel freely all through the region. He was using diplomatic planes and passes to traffic drugs into Mexico. According to the criminal complaint, he was also it was technically the guy before him, Hugo chab has pushed the United States out of most of Latin America, working together Fidel Castro in Cuba. They established many multigovernmental organizations throughout Latin America that rejected the United States, pushed out of the United States and then brought in Chinese and Russian influence. So while they were saying get the Gringoes out, they signed over four hundred deals with the Chinese Communist Party, over two hundred deals of the Russians, and they imported them. And then they created organizations and programs all throughout Latin America to make everybody else do the same thing. And so now that up is trying to restore them in road doctrine or they were hecause of the don road doctrine now where they don't want to have you know, foreign influence. You know, if you're if you're in Europe or China, you don't belong in Latin America. They want to push this out because there's been a big political game and basically China, especially with the Beltiman Road initiative, it's it's major infrastructure investment programs, which which work on debt traps. So countries become effectively slaves to them. They have to send them natural resources like Venezuela and oil, which they were doing. For example, Venezuela was that was the pilot program. Venezuela is the testing ground for that, and I called that all goes back to Hugo Javas. So if you're going to get rid of that entire network, if you're going to get rid of the CCP infiltrating the region, corrupting the region, feeding even the cartels in drug trade, which they are, you need to get rid of Maduro because Maduro is handpicked by Javas, and Maduro basically carried the torch of both Javas and Fidel Castro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kind of look at this down the it's brilliant, it's unbelievable. It's brilliant because at this point you have a Venezuela who might play ball with capitalism and not communism. It was the headquarters for a long time, believe it or not of Hesbela in South America. There was Iranian connections, there was Hesbela connections, there were Chinese Communist Party connections, there were Russian connections, Iranian connections, and at this point it appears the Venezuelan people now have a chance to recover after I don't know, twenty five years of democratic socialist rule like which is coming to New York City with Mamdani and so long term. This is brilliant, and because it's so brilliant, the cries from the left is awful. And just on the issue of oil, I had on an expert earlier and the other day Jason Is who talked about oil reserves, which is a factor, but mainly it's freeing the Venezuelan people from the boot of democratic socialism kicking out of South America. I call it the Donroe doctrine, the Chinese, the Russians, the Iranians kicking them out, and maybe in five to ten years from now, Venezuela could be the most prosperous country again in South America, which it was. I saw this report in the Wall Street Journal that in nineteen fifty, Venezuela was the fourth most powerful country in the world economically, right behind the United States, Switzerland, New Zealand. Number four was Venezuela. The potential is incredible. And why going back to twenty five years, why has Venezuela, why did it become critical to Iran's operations in Western Hemisphere and also China and Russia. Why was it so critical at that point?
Speaker 6: Well so, the United States since the mid eighteen hundreds or early eighteen hundreds had they had a policy called the Monroe Doctrine, and this effectively said no new European colonies in the Americas, that means North America, South America, and Central America. That was enforced first of all against Western Europe and the you know, the colonization at the time. Later on during the Cold War, it was enforced against the Russians and the Chinese, the exception to that being Cuba. Mainly that was the basis of the Cuban Missile crisis, where we blocked them from bringing nuclear missiles to Cuba. And again, basically Chavez was the guy who overthrow, overthrew all that, and not only that, but again it wasn't about and this was the argument. They're like, well, America invaded Venezuela. People there, including the opposition, we were saying no Venezuela.
Speaker 7: Was already invaded.
Speaker 6: You had the studio, You had the Chinese controlling most of the natural reuon that most but a lot of the natural resources. You have the Chinese build and gain control of the critical infrastructure, you know, basically controlling the country. The Chinese Communist Party, through the Belt of Road initiative, gets countries to make bad deals, oftentimes bribing off the official. They know it's a bad deal, they default on it. When they default on it, they have to give them instead of paying interest on a loan, you have to give them, you know, tons of oil. You have to give them critical minerals. You have to give them timber, you have to give them natural like you know ore. And they do this country by country, region by region, and effectively turn them into vassal states. The CCP was taking over Latin America and to a large extent already has. And what is the condition now of Trump's going in there for the if the new leadership wants to be able to get rid of the distinctions and oil.
Speaker 7: What's the condition.
Speaker 6: The condition is you have they have to push out Russia, they have to push out China, that to push out Cuba, and that to push out Iran. And as you mentioned, Iran has a lot of influencer not even not even just in Venezuela. Iran is extremely influential throughout Latin America. They have they have literal Hezbola political parties in some countries. Uh for example, in Peru they have a Hesbila political party. Hesbela even works with the cartels. I had very good information many years ago that they were even working with the Mexican cartels. They were teaching them IEDs how to build, how to build you know, improvised explosive devices, and they were also teaching them how to do some of the tunnel building for drug trafficking. At a lot of that was through Hesbela. And so American national security has been massively undermined by these organizations that have infiltrated the entire region, that are poisoning Americans, killing more Americans every single year than were killed in the entire Vietnam War. And let that sink in working together laundering the money through Chinese banks being provided with it by China, precursor chemicals like even for methan, fetamine and synthetic drugs extensional, and of course also running the ports that this was a giant game and they were all.
Speaker 7: In on it.
Speaker 6: America, we were the big fools trying to pretend that it's just the gang's doing it, and that was never the case. This was an intergovernmental policy meant to wage unconventional war against the United States while undermining US, while turning all the governments against US. And that was the legacy of jobs. But Maduro inherited that.
Speaker 1: And Joshua Phillips talk about those around Maduro, I hear the radical left in this country talk about well, in a sense, Maduro is still in power because those he put in power is still in power. And of course Maduro's in Rikers Island. He went to bed in Caracas, woke up in Rikers Island. What about the new president, the interim president, the old the female vice president, what about the military leadership? What about the politicians that run Venezuela. Is the same Maduro crowd in charge of Venezuela today as they were a week ago. That's an argument of the radical left that really nothing's changed in Venezuela.
Speaker 6: Relatively so, because there's an interim period right now. So this is going to be the picture. The Trump administration is saying that America is going to basically run Venezuela for probably years. People are saying, well, what about Iraq is it's the same thing now, because we're not fighting an insurgency, we're not fighting terrorists. We're dealing with people who want to better life. Most of them don't support the government, and the government is literally a cartel. It's the cartel of the Sons. The generals, the other leaders are designated terrorists by the United States because they're also tied in with the cartel of the Sons. Every one of those guys has a little ticking time or hanging over his head.
Speaker 7: And so we'll have to see what Trump does.
Speaker 6: They have not acted that strongly against them yet, but I think they will, and I think they need to. They don't seem to be very concerned about it either. Let's put it that way. Trump's meeting with the leader of Columbia soon, Petro, and that will also eliminate a lot of the guerrilla forces. So the whole thing is the whole thing is shifting. You have these guys basically dancing around and putting on a show, but they don't have any power anymore. It's game over already.
Speaker 1: I watched Senator Ted Cruz, whose father was born in Cuba, talk about what's going to happen in Havanak, what's going to happen now in Cuba. I said years ago that Cuba, once it becomes capitalistic, once it becomes freedom, will be the fifty first state. Cuba is right for the downfall of the democratic socialists who run Cuba. Can you talk about the impact on Cuba with the fall of Maduro's government.
Speaker 6: To the Cuban communist regime. If Russia or China or Iran basically, basically, if they don't bail them out right now, which I don't think they will because America has a whole blockade in that area. Now, the Cuban regime will likely fall. Would I would actually give it within the next two months. I would say within the next two months, the Cuban regime will fall with that without outside intervention. And and the main reason is this, and this is this is what the Trump administration is saying. Also, they're saying we can do nothing.
Speaker 7: We could sit back and do.
Speaker 6: Nothing and they will fall on their own.
Speaker 7: Why is that.
Speaker 6: This actually goes into one of the reasons why Hugo Javes worked so closely with padel Castro. Basically, this was all post post Cold War policies. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the Cuban regime was basically being propped up by the Soviets. The Soviet Union collapsed, the money dried up, the support dried up, and they needed an economy they didn't have one, and so they actually they actually made a deal with Venezuela at the time.
Speaker 3: Again that was.
Speaker 6: Javas and Venezuelan oil, Venezuelan trade, Venezuelan exchange is what kept Cuba going. Cuba militarily is not very strong, quebe economically is not very strong. But in Latin America, Cuba in terms of intelligence, infiltration and that type of stuff is extremely strong. They actually we are some of the major hands behind the cartels in drug trade, working together with China on that. By the way, they also Cuba they actually have a lot of governmental influence. Accusations that many government officials are working as pseudo Cuban agents accusations in Brazil, for example, that Cuban agents have taken over a lot of their military. Accusations in Venezuela, actually that they were controlling the politicians. And what happens when Delta Force goes in there. They killed what like more than two dozen Cuban agents around Maduro.
Speaker 7: How did that happen?
Speaker 6: So the jig is up again.
Speaker 3: This is game over for Cuba right now.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Delta four shows up. Maduro said a few weeks ago, Hey, gringo, come get me. You know where I am, Come get me. And he goes to sleep, I assume with his wife, and all of a sudden he wakes up in Rikers Island and according to Cuba, thirty to forty Cuban soldiers were killed, acting Maduro who didn't trust his own soldiers to protect him. This was on a Venezuelan military base. And somehow that all the Cuban soldiers are dead. Not one Delta Force warrior was killed. And if I'm sitting in Claudia Shinbaum in Mexico, if I'm sitting some other government and I'm thinking, what impact you about minute remaining Joshua Philip of epic TV minute remaining. One of the reverberations around the evil parts of the world is that what Donald Trump and America's military can do. What's the fallout, in.
Speaker 6: My opinion, a lot of shocknaw, because you know, they realized last time twenty eighteen, Russia and China bailed them out. Russia sent strategic bombers down there when Trump was talk about intervention because they stole the Maduro stole the election, according to Trump. According to Trump and Biden and China worked on the diplomatic front. They're not doing anything right now Russia. Russia has no power beyond it supports. They can barely even deal with Ukraine. And they need North Koreans fighting your work. Be as the guys have died so much, don't they have no power anymore. China can be destroyed in the day economically with with with tariffs. Trump knows that they know it. They're not going to do anything, and so what you're watching is literal shock and god. In fact, the Chinese delegation was there when they abducted Maduro. They they probably did it right in front of them.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable if somebody this is so good that's why the Democrats are so mad because it's so good. Well, Joshua Philip, we got to go EPICTV dot com. You're the best on this stuff. And once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and continue to follow this thing. We'll check in with you later and may God bless you and God bless America. Joshua, thank you very.
Speaker 7: Much, Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: God bless your shock and all Trump style. Let's continue if the line becomes available. Five one, three, seven four, nine, seven thousand, Home of your Red's News Radio seven hundred WLW one thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Just answered this nationwide keyword on our website. Pay that's pay, Enter.
Speaker 1: It now, Bill Cunningham, let's continue now. By the way, we'll continue to follow the deliberations allegedly Executive Committee of City Council to determine whether or not to pay millions of dollars to the family of Ryan Hinton, who was the eighteen year old man who was a gun in his possession who was killed by a Cincinnati police officer. The county prosecutor said that was a justified shooting, but the city may still give millions and millions of dollars to the family of Ryan Hinton, eighteen years old, a thief appointed a gun at a cop, as determined by the Hamley County Prosecutor and County pillage. And now seemingly the city wants to pay the family of Ryan Hinton, who's dead because of his behavior millions of dollars. Joining you and I now is Jack Windsor from the Ohio Pressnetwork dot com. And Jack Windsor, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. The hisses keep on coming. I don't know. I guess in Columbus you're not covering this well. But as we speak, there's an executive session of Cincinnati City Council, the object to which is to pay the estate of Ryan Hinton, eighteen year old who stole some cars and he pointed the gun at a cop. The cop shot him before Ryan Hinton could shoot the cop. And now the estate of Ryan Hinton is is threatening to sue the city for millions of dollars on a wrongful death. And you might recall that his father, a guy named Ryan Rodney Hinton, who's thirty nine years old, the next day took his car and purposely killed at deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson's he's coming up for trial and murder charges. That's an outrage. Before we get to that outrage, tell me what's happening in Columbus relative to Renee Good. I monitor your website on a daily basis, and we don't have much activity in Cincinnati. There were some protest over the weekend that were legal in the Washington Park. Happening in Columbus with Renee Good and all that stuff.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, thank you for having me back, Willie. It's always great to be with you in the seven hundred WLW listeners to unpack critical topics. And by the way, thank you for talking with me about what may be going on the Cincinnati City Council.
Speaker 7: We will cover that now.
Speaker 8: That's an important topic that certainly fits within the scope of what we're.
Speaker 7: Trying to convey to Ohioans.
Speaker 8: But with respect to the shooting that happened January seventh in South Minneapolis where an Ice agent.
Speaker 7: We now have the point of view video.
Speaker 8: We see that the Ice agents for over three minutes were blocked or barricaded by ms Good and her wife, and when the Ice agent went over and asked her to move or get out of the car. She did not comply, put it in reverse and then went forward, hitting him, striking him, and then you know, he fired unfortunately fatal shots. Now, I do want to say this, whenever there's a loss of life, it's absolutely it's just sad. As the father of a daughter, that woman is somebody's daughter, and obviously she's the mother of three, even though she had the custody of only one of those children.
Speaker 7: And so it is sad and it is tragic.
Speaker 8: However, I tend to believe what Vice President J. D.
Speaker 7: Vans believes, which.
Speaker 8: Is that it could have been avoided and it was of her own making. Nonetheless, the mainstream outlets in Ohio, particularly in central Ohio in Columbus, our rife with stories about protests and the fear and angst that ice presence in Ohio in Minneapolis are causing. And so there have been protests in Columbus in Cleveland. But one of the things Willy, that not many outlets are talking about. In fact, I think you and I might be the only folks talking about this that has significant reach is that many of these protests are funded by a group called Indivisible, and that group is made up and funded by the usual suspects on the left, globalist billionaires. And we also know now that the US Department of Justice is looking into CCP, the Chinese Communist Party, funneling money to groups to drum up this vitriol in support for anti ice in basically lawlessness. But they're getting a lot of ink here in Central Ohio at least. But it's frustrating for many fair amount of people like you and me.
Speaker 1: Explain the process because we're talking in Minneapolis about nine billion dollars or more. I've had on many who are talking about in Columbus. Columbus is the second largest city for the Somali so called refugees, and it appears that what happening happening now in Columbus. I've found on Maya Cook several times that's the same thing is happening here, but on a smaller scale. Is that what you seem because I've not been in Columbus in a long time, thank God, But isn't there a large Somali community and Columbus doing exactly the same thing.
Speaker 8: There is a massive population of Somalis, many of them came here because of the civil war in Somalia, which is on the eastern horn there of Africa, and as an investigative reporter based right here in Columbus, I've been boots on the ground last week and I uncovered some shocking details about alleged fraud in Somali owned daycares, home healthcare, transportation services schemes that really, like you just said, Willie, mirror the massive scandals in Minnesota under Tim Walls and potentially builking taxpayers out of millions with empty facilities and potentially ghost claims. And I'll give you real quick to five things, four things really that we kind of uncovered, and if you want to get down to a granular level on any of them, that's perfectly fine with me. But you know, we did see some massive funding that continued to flow at least to one entity in particular, and one lawmaker, based on our work, is now going to try to call back six and a half million dollars from that entity.
Speaker 7: We saw some empty facilities.
Speaker 8: There is a second point, there's a very high level of well fair dependency in the Somali population and that seems to kind of link to some of the alleged fraud as well. And then many fair minded people scratch their heads and go, well, if they're getting so much, whether it's cash, whether it's snap benefits, whether it's Medicaid, and the unemployment rate is so high that they need so many daycares, and why do they own so many daycares? And then there are some potentially home healthcare and transportation ties. And then I think I would be remiss if I didn't mention our mutual friend, Governor Mike Dewin, who has really dismissed most of this as the price of doing business, which is unacceptable to me. And based on my first day boots on the ground, we were able to uncover at least six and a half million dollars of waste, and that might be the cost of doing business for the governor. That's certainly not the cost of doing business to many of the people that follow our reporting.
Speaker 1: You know, the last week I had on Governor Mike Dwaine, I called him about his endorsement of ave ak Ramaswami, and I brought up the fact that one of his spokesman said fraud is the cost of doing business. That doesn't sit well with a lot of people. And the governor said, well, that was misfit raised He shouldn't have said it that way, But the fact is Somali clans are very close and if it worked in Minneapolis, is going to work everywhere. One of the worst is medicaid fraud. Is a transportation fraud and which individuals home healthcare? Can you explain briefly home healthcare under medicaid and transportation fraud and how that is looting the treasury in Ohio which pays about half the bills and Washington pays half the bills for that and as taxpayers I pay both. It's our money. Anyway, how does the medicaid fraud work? Specifically? I don't want to give instructions to people, but how does it work?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So medicaid fraud.
Speaker 8: By the way, we broke the story regarding state Representative Mike Devilla who looked into Ohio's Medicaid system and uncovered what he believes is about six billion dollars that flows through the Buckeye state every year that does not have proper oversight.
Speaker 7: So that was kind of the top level.
Speaker 8: But as it relates to without getting too granular and confusing and having people's eyes gloss over, as it would relate to whether it be transportation or home health even it's kind of a similar thing with daycares, and it's really it really boils down to this willy. There are people who claim that they're moving people around through transportation. There are people who claim that they're in homes or providing care to individuals, and at the very high level, there are what are called ghost accounts, or people who are either being transported or given care who either a don't exist or B maybe you have a child of a parent who is in the home and is claiming to provide you know, home health care. And so it's really maybe not as much fraud in some instances as it is gaining the system. And the reality is there's a lot of money that flows in. There are a lot of entities, and I'll bring it back to the daycare, but it also applies to home health care and transportation. I was out with former Major League baseball star John Rocker last week and we joked we saw three to four daycare facilities within a couple hundred yards and I said, no, you're getting older, buddy, but you could still throw a baseball and hit all those, right, And He's like, yeah, absolutely, It's akin to the number of churches in the South.
Speaker 7: They're just everywhere.
Speaker 8: And so that's really part of it is that you have all of these separate business entities and there are so many of them. The sheer volume that they purport to be serving is really kind of mind numbing. And then the question, you know, the multimillion dollar or a billion dollar question, is is their proper oversight to ensure that these entities that are that are getting money are delivering the services provided. And I'll give you one quick clue bringing it back to Dackcare, Governor Mike Dwaine says, we have all these controls and layers in place, but I'll give you an example. They say, well, we make sure that that families key in a pin when they drop a kid off. Well, we were able to uncover that there were multiple thousand, seventy five hundred plus family who actually reapplied for pins when they were warned you shouldn't turn your pin numbers over to the schools. So we're going to look into deeper whether schools were procuring those pins and actually punching them in on a daily basis without students being there. It comes down to there's a massive number of entities that are receiving funding and there really is not enough oversight.
Speaker 1: And Jack Winsorte high Pressnetwork dot Com. I watched an interview this morning on Fox Treasury Secretary Scott Piscent who said there's at least forty billion dollars a year that flows from American taxpayers to Somali and other places on the eastern eastern coast of Africa that received transfer payments. He said, and you cannot legally receive any welfare benefits. If you're a legal resident, you can't receive it. If you're illegal, you can't receive it. That Democrats say constantly, well medicaid, it's illegal to have resident to have illegals or have immigrants on medicaid, which is not the case. But we're talking about a massive transfer of money from Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, from America to Somalia that funds l Sha Bob, And he says he wants to stop that. If you're on welfare, you shouldn't have enough money left over to send to Africa. Would you agree?
Speaker 8: That is one of the concerns of Warlord's terrorism. Luxury items seventy three percent of Somali households in Ohio are on Medicaid, fifty four percent get Snap Benefit. Yet explosion of daycares despite forty percent unemployment rate. So that has a lot of people going, well, wait a minute, if you're if you're if you have such a high level of unemployment and you're already getting government assistance, why do you need the daycares? And really the reality is, I think what we're starting to see is polygamy is practiced in that community, and so one man might have two or three wives. Each of the wives is getting benefits and they have, you know, a whole host of children, and then the children essentially are being provided quote unquote day care services within the home, or you know, even worse, they go to an office complex and you know, taxpayers are leasing the space for them, or at least helping them lease the space. So there's a massive flow of money, and certainly they're buying that. Those dollars are buying luxury items, and many believe that they're funding terrorism and warlords.
Speaker 1: So you're saying in Ohio, seventy three percent on welfare, which is I might add illegal. However, if you got three or four wives no official marriages, that could be unmarried women head of household even though the man is producing three or four wives, maybe ten to fifteen children. Because the marriages are not official, that woman can apply and get benefits.
Speaker 7: Yes, that is yea, that is sustincy.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you. Crazy. When I was in the child bearing years, we did things in our marriage to make sure we did not have more children because we couldn't afford it, had no money. But that's not that's not a holdback for the Somali community.
Speaker 8: Well, no, in fact, I think I think it's the op Willy. Now listen, I'm saying this as opinion because I still have to be boots on the ground. I still have to gather, synthesize and report the data and the information. But it looks like the opposite is true. Actually, the more children you have, right, the more money you get. And the more money you get, that's money that you can use to do other things, extravagant things, and you know one of the things that we hurt.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, I'm sorry, I don't want to go too far.
Speaker 1: You go ahead, police, stay on that. Because I've seen some communities one third of the Mercedes benz are bought by Somali's I'm thinking about the trips, yeah, and the cars and the Louis Vauton beggs. Our welfare system as such, it throws off so much extra money that the recipients are taking high end vacations. Is that correct?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, it would seem to be.
Speaker 8: Whether it's anecdotal or not, it's And that really is the part that's maddening, right, is that if you have people who are gaming the system and getting more money. Now, one of the things that we're going to look more in too, is it's very common, at least in Columbus, where you have a daycare and then you have an African food market and then you have a restaurant. Well, what we're starting to hear is that in some instances, whether it be cash benefits or food supplements, because of the sheer number of women and children, some of that money, some of those resources are being funneled into the grocery store and to provide products for the restaurant. So not only are they getting in a lot of money, but then they're using taxpayer dollars to potentially fill the shelves and provide food in the grocery stores and restaurants, respectively.
Speaker 1: Jack Windsor, it is so bad, so much extra dollars are thrown off, that we're supporting terrorism in Africa. We're supporting Mercedes Benz dealerships and a high end vacations in Louis Baton bags. We have give them so much money. It is so easy to loot the system that the taxpayers in Ohio, Kentucky, in and right now are working so that you can pay tax dollars to the FED to provide Somali immigrants with Louis Vaton banks. And you break it down to that level, Jack Windsor, I would hope that Mike DeWine, the Attorney General, David Joe's, Keith's favor, the auditor, and others would be on this like red on a rose. But I have a sense they're not on it correct.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 8: I can tell you that the governor does not send me Christmas cards in his office, does not often communicate with me. I can tell you that I have been in direct communication with the Ohio Attorney General and the State Auditor. The auditor has been very responsive to me, and I know that he, along with State Senator Andrew Brenner, are looking into clawing back six and a half million dollars that we discovered was potentially paid to the Somali Education Resource Center last year.
Speaker 7: Even though you can't find them, you.
Speaker 8: Look for him and it's like, where's Walda And we actually showed up to their office on an IDOL Tuesday midday and nobody was there, which is crazy for an organization that has received forty three million dollars. But I do believe the auditor is taking it seriously, and I think what they're going to look at is do we need more legislation or do we need to be better at following the laws that are already on the books.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weakening our support and our veracity. Ohio is a red state. I understand New York City, Chicago, LA looting the system, Minneapolis, yes, but to have a red state run by red Republican conservatives allowing this to transpire concerns me greatly. I hope it's not the truth. Let's stay on top of it, Jack windsor theohiopressnetwork dot com. All the stuff is there. We scratch the service. But once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and follow this city Council at this hour supposedly is meeting an executive session to pay the family of eighteen year old Ryan Hinton millions of dollars for a quote, a wrongful shooting when the county prosecutor, County Pillachio montad Is, a Democrat, said it was a good shooting, it was a rightful shooting, it was in self defense. But city council still wants to send millions of dollars to the family of a person who could have been a cop killer. To me, that is disgusting. Once again, Jack, it is, but it's the world we live in. Jack, You're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Jack, Thank you, Willie. You're the best.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more. It would hurt me to my core to find out that my Republican brothers and sisters in Columbus are turning their blind eye to massive fraud and welfare throwing off so many dollars that Louis Vaton bags high end trips and Mercedes Benz. Enough money's being given to them for nothing, for not working, while the rest of us do. Bill Cunningham News next Your Home of the Reds and Bengals, Bearcats and Muskies. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: I'm here today to talk to you about the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. These three state reps. One of them's a state senator in Ohio. Two of them are state reps. They're so ignorant they can't even use the website to look at what our population is. They're our population, they said, We're two hundred and fifty beds over. We're overcrowded. We feed them.
Speaker 3: Terrible, the heat and air is terrible.
Speaker 9: We don't put a chocolate on their pillow every day and and tell them we love them. That's your state representeds and your state senators. We I refer to them in this video as the three stooges.
Speaker 1: Hello, piet I'm broadcasting you know segment your Sheriff Richard K. Jones has got some serious flak from liberal Democrats and Columbus who say, too many inmates, too many illegals. They fed the sheriff burger three times a day, with the meat, the bun, the ketchup in the water segment that similar to what you eat there in the newsroom. Can you talk to me about the support that Jones has in Butler County. These democrats are calling for his ouster. What do you say? Everybody?
Speaker 10: Everybody is back in the sheriff Willy, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: And he all he has to do.
Speaker 10: They look look at the website and see how many guys are in the in the in the jail.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't think it. Don't think it. I mean, what was he gonna.
Speaker 10: He's not gonna, you know, he's gonna put up a truthral number and everything else, and you know, or while do you know what?
Speaker 1: While they go to Butler County and find out, well, as you know, facts do not matter instead of mouth and off, facts don't matter. Segment and how would you feel? Once again, Alex Stravinsky's criminal case has been continued because the state can the City of Cincinnati can't proceed on top of that. As we speak, they're meeting now in executive session. I bet you give the family, the Hinton family millions of dollars and the father Rodney killed police officer, sheriff for Larry Henderson. What do you think about your money being used for that segment? How much is that? How much is that? How much is the other family getting six. Well, I'll tell you what the Henderson family should sue the Hinton family. The Henderson family suffered the loss, not the Hinton family, because the Hinton family. Ryan Hinton brought about his own death by his behavior. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Will heve the stoj reporters a service of your local Tamestar.
Speaker 1: Heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 10: Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, Colway oming air one eight eight eight nine nine six h.
Speaker 1: V A C sport.
Speaker 10: Will he we lead off today with a seventeen and O Miami RedHawks and Travis Steele. This is an outrage. Miami gets forty nine votes this week in the AP poll. They're just out again of the top twenty five. RedHawks are one of five undefeated teams remaining in college basketball. They're twenty ninth and still get no love from the voters at seventeen and oh, have.
Speaker 1: They played anybody? Have they played anybody?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They played some tough teams in the Mid American Conference?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, have they played Houston? I mean, have they played have they played a top twenty teen or if they're not in that conference?
Speaker 10: But seventeen and oh is seventeen and oh, I don't care where it is, depends who you're playing.
Speaker 1: What about Tony Pike's comments about the Bearcats getting minor I mean literally a minor.
Speaker 10: Well they got they got one in UCF yesterday knocks off Cincinnati. The Bearcats go to eight and eight, oh and three now in the Big Twelve. The Bearcats are oh and six this season in games decided by nine points or less.
Speaker 1: And I think last week you had a classic number of the last fifty some games Wes Miller has coached in the last five minutes of their behind what's their record three and fifty segment. That's not good. You may not know it, but that's not good.
Speaker 10: Going back to the Miami RedHawks, Willy has six twenty tonight with Lance Travis Steele, the RedHawks fine head coach, will be on with Lance Smarts talk Get the latest on Xavier Tonight, Richard Patino Show at seven on fifty five krc NKU Coaches Show tonight at seven on the ESPN fifteen thirty Tonight, the wild card weekend couldn't get a wilder and what we saw in the past two days, right Houston and Pittsburgh tonight seven thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: The winner there gets New England. Seg Man, what about Mike Zimmer, former Bengal defensive coordinator who's dating now a runway model and is engaged. Have you seen the photos of Mike Zimmer who lives in Independence. He's a good man and he's marrying a runway model, just like Tom Brady your comments on.
Speaker 10: That, I did not see that, Willie. I'll have to look that. I'll have to check that out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to send that. I gotta find it here.
Speaker 10: Let's see Exavier University of the Reds are teaming up on a new ten year commitment naming Xavier is the official University.
Speaker 1: Of the Reds. What does that mean?
Speaker 10: Well, I guess if some of the Reds have to go to school, they're going to go to Xavier.
Speaker 1: Katerina Mike and is her name. She's like a runway model. She's gorgeous. Mike Zimber deserves it in so much more. But get back to tonight's game. I would think the Bengals are better than Houston. It should have been Pittsburgh twice instead of just once. Every time I see these games. Segment. I think about Joe Burrow and all the things that might have been. Now the Bengals for partying in Las Vegas. Viva Las Vegas, jamar chase.
Speaker 10: What else they got to do? So they're out and they're having a good time. Please continue, But look up, Mike Zimmer. I think her name is Katter Weena Witt, something like that. Steorge the ex skater, the daughter.
Speaker 1: Of the law State. Let's see. Well, the Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Bearcats have hired Nate Woody as their next football defensive coordinator. What do He spent the same role at Army the past six seasons, led three top fifteen defensive units in his tenure at West Point. He spent twenty fourteen and twenty seventeen at app State along with head coach then now Bearcats head coach Scott Saderfield.
Speaker 1: All right, segment, here's the major announcement. Mike Zimmer's girlfriend is Katerina Mikedon, a model and entrepreneur, who announced their engagement in early January twenty twenty five. The couple, who've been reporting together since twenty twenty one, celebrated their engagement with social media post and Mike didn shows support for Zimmer, the Dallas Cowboy, former defensive coordinator. Her profession is out of a model, successful entrepreneurs an owner of one ten cycles in Minnesota, and all of a sudden they're going to tie the knot, and she, by the way, is gorgeous segments just like some of your old girlfriends from Cole Rane High School.
Speaker 10: Red's update, Willie Redsfest coming up Friday and Saturday at the New Convention Center downtown. Everybody calmed down. Elie Da La Cruz will be there, so just calmed down. The Reds have us signed a right hander, Pierce Johnson for the bullpen. He spent all last season with the Braves, and mister Johnson gets a guaranteed six and a half million dollar deal.
Speaker 1: What about the television deal segment? What about the television deal segment? What about that? Of course, we don't care about TV.
Speaker 10: We have no idea. That's way beyond my pay grade. Well what does that mean for Barry Larkin? I don't know yet. Nobody knows. Nobody knows about I need to know. FC Cincinnati has begun training camp today here in the Queen City for a week.
Speaker 1: Then they're off to Florida. Next week.
Speaker 10: Uh FCC's MLS opener is in about a month. Really, they just well they moved they moved the season up because they were playing so long. Now they will end like about two or three months prior to what they have been doing. But they I think the I think their last match was like a couple of weeks ago, and all of a sudden, now the Orange and Blue are back in training camp under head coach Pat Newton.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens there. Of course, Jeff Brding runs down thing with an iron grip, and uh, it's good to have them in town. But playing games from February until December made no sense at all. It's is longer than NASCAR.
Speaker 10: Well, they're gonna they're gonna start playing February twenty first as their MLS opener here against the Atlanta Atlanta the Atlanta.
Speaker 1: The Union, So I mean, what union? What Union?
Speaker 10: That's the name of the team, and the Union kind of like the teamsters. All right, they're at Lanta United or whatever they are.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I have no difference a difference. They're gonna say they're gonna go undefeated too. I think Tony Pike's all fart up about the about the Bearcats signing a minor, I mean literally a minor. What can you What can you say about that wide receiver who knows about spelunking.
Speaker 10: I guess he's a I think he's a white Would you say wide receiver?
Speaker 1: He's a wide receiver. The Colorado School of Mines.
Speaker 10: What the hell is that? I never heard of that guy? Well look it up there, you got the computer in front of you. Maybe maybe maybe you'll take a couple online classes become a.
Speaker 1: Minor Colorrado School of Mines. Is can he play wide receiver? I guess so.
Speaker 10: I guess you know he's not in the Big twelve. He's not digging coal. He can come out and play football. I mean they work Monday through Friday, right, Well, I guess they work all the time unless they get stuck here. It is Colorado School of Mines.
Speaker 1: This is the thing. The Colorado School of Mines is located in Golden, Colorado, specializing in engineering, applied science, energy, with a focus on mining. It is known for its rigorous academics, high admission standards, and research in areas like energy, environment and coal mining. The campus located near Denver in the Rocky Mountains providing a spectacular view. They focus on getting energy out of the ground for human use. So this guy could be the location Golden Colorado. I think he's a beer company there. They have eighteen intercollegiate varsity sports see and as one of the highest admission standards in the public university in America because of its engineering background. So this guy might be smart. And then also what's her nickname? The miners? Another, the another, the or Diggers, Oh, the or diggers? You see, is gonna go for an or digger to play wide receiver if he can catch the ball and score touchdowns? Will he?
Speaker 10: I don't care. I don't care. If the guy's in the circus.
Speaker 1: The or the or Diggers, who's going to play quarterback for you see? I think they got about six or seven of them now is gone?
Speaker 3: Is gone.
Speaker 1: There's one guy today, Willie.
Speaker 10: And from George there's a uh, there's a quarterback from Georgia that I saw and uh he is Uh.
Speaker 1: This guy is at one school.
Speaker 10: Is for him to stay it for him to come to that school, they would pay him six and a half million dollars.
Speaker 1: Huh that's more than sores be thank you. Six and a half mill right, like the quarterback for Mission.
Speaker 10: Then well and then you know talking about that guy and you see from them from Colorado School of Mines. The Bearcats just signed a quarterback. I got his name here. Hang on a minute. Uh he's he's an or digger. No, he's Uh, he's from Penn. He's a first first team Ivy leaguer. It's a quarterback, quarterback, Liam O'Brien. He's a Quaker. Yes, he's from Penn. And Uh, that guy's got to be smart too.
Speaker 1: Now segment Wednesday Night's the big celebration of mister Red's going to join uh the mister Musketeer at the Butler game on Wednesday night. Colin Hanstick getting it done again. What will mister Red and Rosie Red do for Xavier and what can Xavier do for the Reds. I don't know what to tell you, Willie.
Speaker 10: I mean, that's that's big that the Xavier and the Reds got together, and you know, I think it'll it'll help both organizations.
Speaker 1: No question about it. I'm doing more research on the Colorado School of Mines and it is the number one school in university if you want to get into the mining business. You go to this school and become an old so gotta do something in life? What the heck? I guess? All right, segment Get me out of the Studge Report? We have coming up next to Jeff crue Air from New Orleans about what's happening throughout the country when it comes to the attack on ice in Minneapolis, and also what's happening in Cuba after our Cuba may fall, Greenland may fall, Iran may fall, Columbia may fall, Venezuela may fall. In Mexico might fall. This is the era of Donald Trump, The Great American segment, Give me out of the Stuge Report?
Speaker 10: Will the you honor of a cool day here in the Tri State? We leave you with the immortal words of.
Speaker 1: The Stowd Report. Well, we'll see what happens, won't we as just as Joe and I?
Speaker 10: And you know what I did see something over the weekend that chas Lucan right. Maybe you're thinking about coming back.
Speaker 1: You know, the city of Cincinnati is getting a million dollars a week and money's off the sale of the railroad a million dollars a week, and they're so incompetent they can't spend it they got. They're getting sixty million dollars a year. They've loaded that in. Then they get sixty million dollars this year. They're getting over a million dollars a week, and they can't fill the potholes, they can't correct the engineering, the difficulties on the roads. They're getting all that money and they can't figure out a way to spend it, which is ridiculous. That is ridiculous.
Speaker 10: That's the CeNSE of any way, Willie, we have no idea what we're doing sometimes.
Speaker 1: Segment You're a great American. Roll at the School of Mines, not mimes, but mines and find out what it's like to be a wide receiver with the Bearcats segment. Thank you. Let's continue with more news next at Shoman the Bearcats News Radio seven hundred, all by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, after all this stuff happening in Venezuela, Greenland, Mexican co and Iran, God knows what's going to happen next. I have a guest upcoming later to talk about the shockwave shock and all, a sonic boom that somehow disabled hundreds of Venezuelan soldiers and some of those comments made by the soldiers are truly unbelievable. And of course Jeff crue Air Headquarter, New Orleans goes through hell down there with all the Democrats all around him. He's got to call him up at the town hall dot Com called Mexico America's next front on the Naco War is Mexico fentanyl friendly cartels. Be careful, be careful if your name is Shinebomb somewhere in Mexico City. And once again, Jeff Crue Air, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. But let's talk briefly about what I just mentioned about. How did twenty soldiers take down hundreds of Venezuelan soldiers on a military base guarding Nicholas Maduro. How could that happen?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean this weapon there was used, this sonic boom. I mean this I tech weapon I think has been perfected in a way that it can take out a large number of troops obviously, and they're talking about it weeks later, and they seem to be totally frightened. And I think that's what is now happening in these other countries. And you have like Columbia now coming to the table, and you've got you know, a lot of cooperation now with President Trump because they don't want to go up against our military. So I just think we're light years ahead of most of these countries as far as our technology. The only country that I could imagine be anywhere close to us would be China, and that's because they've stolen so much of our technology.
Speaker 1: Bill and China's out of South America. Now, Russia's out hesba Lah, which had offices in Venezuela, have departed. We're boarding a so called Russian oil tankers, which are not Russian oil tankers. They simply have a flag painted on the side. And right now we're in charge. Talk about your column, because all of us know about the scourge on drugs. The war on drugs began with Nancy ra In about forty some years ago. No one's conducted a war on drugs until now. Explain your column about Mexico. Why you think the next one up is part of a fine bomb in Mexico City.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I applaud what we did with Minduro.
Speaker 1: I applaud what we've been.
Speaker 4: Doing with these drug boats and taking out these drug dealers on the high seas. I think we've gotten rid of thirty five boats and one hundred and fifteen drug cartel criminals. But you know, the seventy percent of Americans who die from drug overdoses diezers of the fentanyl, and that comes through Mexico via China where they send the precursor chemicals. It's made in Mexico transported into the US, and it has become, you know, the major killer of Americans now for quite a while. And Mexico is the focus of all that. They've got massive drug cartels that are extremely powerful. Their government and the President has said it is totally afraid of these cartels. Their government is run by these cartels. These local police, any of them to try to go up against the cartels. You hear about all these political leaders that are murdered. So the President is saying, all right, well, we're going.
Speaker 1: To take action.
Speaker 4: And I'm just saying and I think that should be the next frontier because that can be a way to really win this war on drugs. I mean, it's never going to be one hundred percent, but it can certainly be a major step forward. And this is the source, it's Mexico, and this is the drug it's sentinel and the problem are these cartels, and nobody's ever taken on the cartels, and I think our military can definitely take on the cartels and destroy the cartels. So that's why I think the president's contemplating action on land in Mexico.
Speaker 7: He said it the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Claudia Scheinbaum, they so called elected the president of Mexico, has said that the president don't do that. I can handle it. She can't handle it because she's bought and paid for by the cartels. Sinelo, Cartels and others give her millions and millions of dollars a one percent of their take. One estimate was the cartels make about fourteen to fifteen billion dollars every year and illegal drug sales mainly fentanyl of course coming out of Columbia and Venezuela tends to be coca, tends to be cocaine or heroin. But what do we do if Claudia Schanbaum, for domestic purposes, does not want to avail herself of assistant. Do we do it without her consent? Do we go after the cartooners much like we go after al Qaeda without the government's home consent? I think we go.
Speaker 4: After them bill, because these cartels are killing Americans. This is a direct threat to the American people, and this is an enemy that has to be destroyed. And I think our military and the direction of President Trump can do it, or we can certainly damage their operations tremendously and set them back.
Speaker 6: And we're never going to get.
Speaker 4: The cooperation of the Mexican government because they're too embedded and they're frightened, and it's going to have to be something that President Trump authorizes on his own, and I think he will. I don't think he feels impeded by the Mexican president.
Speaker 7: Ms.
Speaker 3: Shinbaum.
Speaker 4: He called her a nice lady, said that she was pleasant, but he admits that she's fearful of the cartels. Our military is not fearful of them. And you know, as President Trump.
Speaker 1: No, in fact, mightad a Cuba of the mex Right now, we have a list of Greenland, Venezuela, Mexico, Mexico, Iran, Columbia, Cuba, and earlier today I heard the President talk about cubas next. You better strike a deal right now. Cuba got forty percent of their oil for free from Venezuela that's now stopped their economy has certainly collapsed. They have eight million people going south. I have empathy for the Cuban people putting up beginning with Fidel Castro. Bautista wasn't the best, but Fedel Castro has ruined the country. He's a Democratic socialists, just like Mom Donnie is a democratic socialist. They're all democratic socialists. And if you go after El Coatta type operations that kill Americans, the number one is fentanyl. The number two would be Mexico. And whether she cooperates or not, you can imagine what CNN would do if Trump used these shockwave weapons in Mexico without the permission of Claudia Schinbaum. I'm not sure Jake Peper would look at at all well.
Speaker 4: I mean, we didn't have the permission of Maduro to go in and take him. So when we need to do something for our nacial security, I think President Trump feels authorized to do it. And I think, yeah, CNN, O Hall, they've been houling about the Maduro operation. They're upset about Ice, they are upset about everything.
Speaker 1: The President's doing.
Speaker 4: MSNBC calls him a dictator on a daily basis, but I think he knows that these are threats and we can shake up the entire hemisphere here. I mean, we're now fulfilling Monroe doctrine, the Donro doctrine bill. And I think this makes sense to me. This is in our neighborhood. This is our next four neighbor Mexico. This is a this is a neighbor that has not been.
Speaker 3: A good neighbor.
Speaker 4: They've been allowing in all these illegals, allowing in all this drug all these drugs. So we need to take action to safeguard our people. And I think this is something that will be done eventually.
Speaker 1: And Jeff crue Eric, give me some thoughts of yours on this Somali fraud which appears to be between ten and fifty billion dollars. That's the tip of the iceberg. You can only imagine the one hundred billion dollar fraud out of Sacramento, California, dealing with homeless problems. And in a sense, this has gotten that issue off the front page of the paper because of what's happened in Minneapolis with the unfortunate death of Renee Good. But this has this been a godsend for the governor the and for the mayor of Minneapolis because this is off the front page. Is it good for Jeffrey Epstein? He's now done? The Russian collusion, delusion is done, hands up, don't shoot. That's done. And so what does it do to the Somali fraud issue.
Speaker 4: Well, it puts it on the back burner because all the attention is on ice protests and you know, the mayor they're ranning and raving, dropping the f bomb and tim walls, you know, comparing this to the Civil War and talking about you know, you know, the people standing up against all this and encouraging protests. And so they're going to try to maximize this as much as they can because the last thing they want to talk about, Bill is this Somali fraud that was going on there. As you say, billions of dollars. There's no doubt he knew about it. There's no doubt they did nothing about it. And they didn't for political reasons. Obviously, this is a constituency for these Democrat politicians and they don't want to take on, you know, the massive.
Speaker 3: Fraud that has been going on.
Speaker 4: Thank goodness, a guy named Nick Shirley, a little twenty three year old kid, went in there and exposed it all.
Speaker 3: Did the job.
Speaker 4: The mainstream news media, the watch dogs didn't do bill.
Speaker 1: In fact, ABCNBCCBS, you seldom see a story about Somali fraud because of fears of being called a racist. And over a two year period, there were twenty four million dollars of political donations to Democrats from Somali daycare centers. I don't know about you, but it's hard to make that kind of money in a daycare center if you have teachers and you have classrooms and you have things like that going on. But then none of that happened, and so this Somali fraud was funding the Democratic Party. That's why they're going to embrace it. And they're going to act as if any cries against Somali fraud is similar to racism. You can't talk about that.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they like to shut off debate on issues that are uncomfortable for them, and they throw around the R word constantly and say everything's racist, and you know, that's their way to shut down a discussion. But we need to forge on because this is an issue that I think is nationwide. I was glad to see the Vice President talking about a special position being created to go after the fraud I applaud the Treasury Secretary Scott that sent for now saying, hey, if you're on welfare, you can't be sending money overseas because a lot of the Somalis in Minnesota were sending money back to Somalia and guess what it was going to terrorist organization. So we were funding terror groups back in Somalia. So all that hopefully coming to an end.
Speaker 1: Bill Well, the important matter is the American taxpayer paid billions of dollars to fronsters who used the money and overseas transfers to Somalia and elsewhere. That was given El Schabab into al Qaeda, So we funded terrorism all over the world. Now, you would think that seventy eight indictments have been issued beginning in the Biden administration. Jeffrey crue Air, there was seventy eight indictments issued over one hundred persons. The great majority have been convicted. But that is the tip of the iceberg. There's so many more underneath that. And when Scott Bessett said, if you're on welfare, you've got to check a box on an overseas transfer. We're going to run your name, your identifier through a database and if you're getting any federal benefits at all, we're going to arrest you. That'll stop that fraud.
Speaker 4: Correct one hundred percent, and this should have done a long time ago, but better late than never. And the good thing is the President's now sending more agents to fight the fraud in Minnesota, so they're not backing down. And that's what I think is good. You know, we're plowing ahead with this agenda and going after it and can't let Democrat extremism stop us or the media, because the media is constantly on the side of the Democrats and they're going to oppose anything the president does. So I think this is an issue that's got nationwide implications and could possibly be an issue Republicans could use in the twenty twenty six minth Terms bill.
Speaker 1: And lastly, Jeffrey Creweer, one thing that caught my attention is that there was a motion by US attorney in Southern Florida and panel a federal grand jury to investigate Barack Hussein Obama, Clapper, Brennan Comy at All for what they did to the country by changing intelligence, which gave birth to the Muller Report and impeachment. What would happen if in the next four or five months there's federal indictments against Obama and that crew. Now Obama may be exempt from prosecution. He can follow the motion. Can you imagine the mainstream media if in fact all those individ jos are indicted. Can you imagine that they'll go crazy?
Speaker 4: But you know what a lot of us will say, Finally, because that's what we've been looking for from the very beginning.
Speaker 3: We've been looking for.
Speaker 4: Finally, a justice system that's not just focused on Republicans. I mean, there's got to be equal justice. And if you have Democrat law breakers, you have to have some kind of indictments prosecutions against the Democrats.
Speaker 6: And we've seen historically.
Speaker 7: Over the years the Democrats always get away with it.
Speaker 4: So it would Obama committed all kinds of potentially criminal acts.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I'm glad to see this bill. I hope we see more.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: According to media accounts, the underlings and the various D and I departments of the federal government have been given immunity on condition they testified truthfully against Obama and against Clapper and COMI that whole crew because they changed the intelligence which served as the basis for illegal search warrants against various individuals of Donald Trump, resulting in the indictment of about seventy five Trump officials. We think about Donald Trump's indictment, but below that were dozens of others, his chief of staff and his National security advisor, etc. Because Obama changed the intelligence and ordered it to be done untethered the reality. The reality was there was no Russian collusion delusion. And after Trump was elected in twenty sixteen, there was a big powwell to some of the eight twenty sixteen in the White House in which Obama ordered the intelligence falsely be changed to serve as the basis for more investigations. And that was ill. That's called sedition, right, and it would be amazing many times. I'm waiting for some Democrat to have handcuffs put on him. Maybe all wait for.
Speaker 4: You know, we saw a lot of Republicans go to jail, Steve Bannon, he had Paul Manifort, Peter Navarro, I mean, patriots, people that were doing the president's agenda, following the will of the people, but never on the Democrat side. And you know, a good man like General Flynn was abused, mistreated, he was removed from his position all because of this, and he's somebody that I think of all the time, the dastardly illegal activity that was focused on him.
Speaker 6: So for his take and so many others, I'd like to see.
Speaker 1: Justice well, Jeff Crueer. The article is next to co America's next front in the narco war, as Mexico's fentanyl friendly cartels. I'd be in the state of shock somehow that Trump could go after the cartels in Mexico like we go after al Qaeda wherever they can be located. The cartels are killing one thousand times more Americans than the ELKA ever killed, and I think that ought to be the standard. But Jeff Crueer, I love your stuff. It's wonderful, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And we'll continue to follow the attack on Mexico.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, hey Bill, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more. Jeff crue Air, get all of this stuff at town hall dot com or Jeffkrueair dot com. And all of this stuff is there. C R O U E R E. He's in New Orleans. It makes a lot of sense if we go after al Qaida because they kill Americans and are a threat. What about the cartels in Mexico? Are they a threat? And in fact that they are bigger threat? I certainly would think. So let's continue if the line becomes available five one, three, seven four nine, seven thousand, Home of your Red's News Radio, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: And I'm a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting. You know a segment we patted around the Colorado School of Mimes and we have an expert. Now, my wife, my mind's not mimes.
Speaker 10: Mimes and the guy's not like you know, walking around like in parish or something.
Speaker 1: You know, it's minds, am, I mine mine? Well, Rock, What about this wide receiver you see is getting from the Colorado School of Mines? What does that mean? He is an or driller? He drills for or I watched the website. He's an expert. That's belug me.
Speaker 5: He's a tough, like blue collar guy, like he's just gonna go out there and you know, play.
Speaker 1: Football, better do something. I don't know. I don't know much about him. Well, he got you, big John. He was holding up the mines and sure it isn't mimes. Is it mimes and minds am I an e s John Notre Dame wouldn't go after that kind of guy, would they?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, look it's uh, have you heard what the n I L is? It's all about the n I L FINGO. Now we got what about what about the head coach of Notre Dame having some battery difficulties? Marcus Freeman? Welcome to Monday.
Speaker 9: Rock.
Speaker 1: I'm reading these reports and him getting into maybe fist the cuffs. What do you know about that?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 5: All I can say is, so is this like it was a wrestling tournament cracks right, like where one of his sons was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All I can say is youth sports is a is a contact sport? Really is someone who goes to like four or five of them a weekend? I can tell you it gets a little thick in there. All right, Well, we don't want to respect his son and yeah, and you know.
Speaker 1: All everything gets thrown out the window. According to media accounts, Notre Dame Athletics is denying any physical contact between head football coach Marcus Freeman and a New Prairie high school wrestling coach. On January the eleven, South Bend Tribune in one of your newspapers, broke the news that a police report had been filed against Notre Dame head football coach Marcus Freeman's coming from an incident that took place on Saturday at Mitchell Walka Mitchell Walka High School. The Tribune confirmed the news through an MPD spokesman. His name is Stephen Hadley. A legendsident included a Freeman and a New Prairie High School wrestling assistant coach named Chris Flieger, and they had words exchange. Head coach Marcus Freeman's son was verbally accosted during and after his wrestling match by another local coach. Marcus Freeman and Joanna Freeman intervened removed Vinnie, my good friend Vinnie from the situation. What can you comment on about seamersing coach was verbally talking with Marcus Freeman's son. Yeah, an assistant wrestling coach Mitchell Walka High School.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's kind of a rule of thom if you're a coach for another team, you don't address a player on the other team. You just just don't do that. And I'm sure he took offense to it. What's the big deal. Well, dad, just stick up for his son. What if somebody went after the little rock or well, what would you do? He'd be sitting downtown at the Justice Center.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Marcus Freeman Taylor Frint Cam Taylor, and Marcus Freeman is a bad dude, right, this guy is no one to mess with. This will force him out to go to the pros. Now, Yes, he'll go to Ohio State Pros. Yeah, you're right, But I mean, you don't want to talk about it. I can say there's nothing to really say.
Speaker 5: Say somebody, somebodysion coach got on his son and was yelling at him.
Speaker 1: But I didn't take too kind of it, and you addressed it.
Speaker 5: You do the same thing, like you had a mistress on the side or anything like Michigan.
Speaker 1: So what's the big What do you mean by that? Are you taking shots of Michigan now a mistress on the side that was paid off? Is that what you're alleging? You live state in the facts. And I like Michigan not much, but you like him even now they got a lousy coach coming in. You like him more now. And that guy's old. He wanted to quit football and the Michigan took him off the garbage heap of the retirement of why I didn't want to quit football.
Speaker 5: He was getting forced out of Utah because they felt like they wanted to go the decordinator. They wanted to go that direction. But it's like, Okay, how long is this going to take? If we wait too long, this decordinator that we like is going to leave and go somewhere else. So they didn't didn't fire him, but they kind of said, you might want to go somewhere else.
Speaker 1: So he obliged. And now he's got the Michigan job. It's wonderful and Kerry Combs going to be kept. He's going to be kept now. Last before I move on to Mike Zimmer and his girlfriend the Runway model, What about j C. French the Fourth? What can you tell me about j C. French the Fourth?
Speaker 5: I've called I'm probably three or four of his games in the past. He has a lot of experience, does some good things. He has had a of an interception problem in his career at times.
Speaker 1: Last year was better. Carson Palmers Rock what all I got on you? All right segment? Get us into the Stude report. We have great news about the PGA tour. Rocky may want to join along with Bronson. Give us a full report.
Speaker 10: Will he The studte Report is a proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tame Star quality you can feel in Northern Kentucky. Call any weather Heating and air at eight five, nine, seven, eight one forty eight twenty two spot.
Speaker 1: Thank you Roxy.
Speaker 10: NFL Playoffs tonight, the final wild Card game is underway. Will be underway tonight, Houston at Pittsburgh seven point thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Who you take at rock? Who's it again? Houston and Pittsburgh?
Speaker 10: Houston College football Cincinnati Bearcats have hired Nate Woodie is their new defensive coordinator. He was spent the last six seasons at Army twenty fourteen to twenty seventeen. He was a Scott Saderfield when Sat was at app State. I was gonna say, if coured Nate, what do you want to use that app State? When Saderfield was there?
Speaker 1: And doesn't Woody own a bar in Clifton? And that's that's the same guy thinks is different thing.
Speaker 5: He's a different guy since nineteen eighty eight, so he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Sounds like the head football coach in Michigan.
Speaker 10: I get the latest on Xavier tonight the Richard Patino Show at seven on fifty five krc NKU Coaches Show at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty seventeen and O Miami RedHawks getting forty nine votes and this week's AP College Basketball poll putting them twenty ninth in the nation, just out of the big top twenty five cor Travis Steels got his level proper water level and he's doing Okay, Travis Steel's on Sports six.
Speaker 5: What's going to take for them to break a top twenty five run the table?
Speaker 10: That's really I mean, I mean, you're seventeen to oh. It don't make a difference to me what conference you're in. If you're seventeen and oh, you got to be ranked.
Speaker 1: So you're saying your Park being thirteen and oh in football, it's the same as Sandex being thirteen and O. Is that what you're saying? Yeah, Ah, right, go ahead, Okay. Red's update.
Speaker 10: Reds Festa happens Friday and Saturday downtown. Everybody calm down. Elie Daily Cruz will be there. This is the first times in a couple of years, right? How many years?
Speaker 6: Real?
Speaker 10: Yet a couple because of the uh use of what you call the convention center. Five time Major champion Brooks Koepka is returning to the PGA Tour and as part of a new returning member program, and this would allow I also would allow three of Liv's golf's other top stars to come back if they want. That would be uh, John Rahm, Bryce and de Shamba and Cameron Smith.
Speaker 1: What about that? Will he the game of date of February the second in order to do it? But dam but d Chambeau's got to question this greatly. And then Kepka has to give up lots of money in future earnings that could be forty to sixty million dollars. He's not eligible for the playoff pool of money. He's eligible for the tournaments that he can get in, but to get into the rest of the tournaments, he's going to have to agree to commit for years to the PJA Tour. And the tour officials did not like him coming back, and so they opened the window here just until February to second. Then after that the window shuts. The wind is only open for those who have won a major in the last four years or someone who's won the Players Championship. Only ones eligible to come back if they want to come back are the top tier of those individuals, which would be d Chambeau, John Rahm, Cameron Smith and of course Brooks Koepka. But for the reen statement, they have to pay a five million dollar fine that's going toward a charity of their own choice. Plus he has to four foot four foit player equity shares for the next five years and won't be eligible for the one hundred million dollar FedEx bonus program. That is a cost to him of forty to sixty million dollars he's not going to earn, plus a five million dollar immediate donation to a charity of his choice. Your comments on that and the foregoing of future earning's good equal one hundred million dollars if he regains the form ahead on the PGA Tour rock your comment.
Speaker 5: So, what's your thought on the live Does that turned out to be a good thing? Maybe for the golfer but for the fans. That been a good thing for the fans and for golf in general.
Speaker 1: It's great for the golfers because that's the motivation to double the prize money on the PGA Tour and more of the money. Less of the money's going to charities now, and more of it's coming to the players themselves to generate all the money. I can't conceive of the NFL Players Association, of which you were a proud member for many years, saying that most of the money made by football will go to charities, not to us, because the number one winner in the PGA Tour has been charity over the past one hundred years. The money goes to charity, and the players who are saying, you know what, do ray me comes to me, And now there's less money to the charity and more money to the players, which is what the players want. Major League Baseball, what's the same thing. It was the only professional sport where the number one winner was charities every year. And now the players you're saying, give us the money. And then when liv got involved, they the PGA Tour doubled their prize money to try to keep the players here. It got close. If Tiger would have went and Jack Nicholas would have gone, it would have been a disaster. But those guys are billionaires anyway, Except for Jack whose companies are in bankruptcy. That's another story. And so they're going to give these top tier players another what two three weeks to say yay or nay, And if they say nay after this, the bus may leave and the players in the future may not be on it. I would prick that John Rahm and Kept de Chambeau and Cameron Smith are all going to make the lead back. They made one hundred and twenty five to two hundred million dollars. They're going to forego future earnings, not present earnings. And secondly, they make a five dollars five million dollar donation which is tax inductible, and most of us on Thursday are making a quarterly tax payment. Anyway, the Somalis can get more more live, you can get more Mercedes Benz. My guess earlier said bags. Yes, they're getting the bags. So I have to make another large payment on Thursday, as I'm sure the Rock does in the segment, must in order to pay your quarterly so that the Somalis can buy a lot of their Louis Baton bags and their Mercedes Benz. So make that payment on Thursday. I regress Rock your comments well number one, so so then why is Koepka coming back? What is this incentive to come back and leave the live it's giving you more money? What's what's the story? Number one is travel because most of the LIFT tournaments are outside of the country. So if you commit to do the LIFT tournaments, you're flying to Japan, You're in Asia, you're in Europe, you're in Saudi Arabia, then you're in America, Allia, Somalia, you're playing Somalia. We sponsor the tour in Somalia with our tax dollars, so Somalians must be paid. Imagine being on the Open. That's a good tournament. A lot of sand pits everywhere, But uh, we have to donate lots of money to these people on welfare, so they and send about twenty three billion dollars overseas in order to fund terrorism. So I want people to make their quarterly payments on time. On Thursday. Your comments rock well.
Speaker 5: Your guy Mike Dwines said, there's nothing to see here. Everything's on the up and up. But I listened to Jack Windsor with you and he says the opposite. So who's right, who's.
Speaker 1: Right is wrong? We're gonna find out the tough questions. Yes, I had Mike de Wine on last week. I asked the tough questions. He said, we do our best under difficult circumstances. We love Haitians, we love Mauritanians, we love Somali's, we love everybody. We got to fund them all to give them so much money. They have lots of money to donate back to terrorism all over the world.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, Can the Trump Sir make it illegal for them to send for Somalians to send money back, transfer money over to Somoia if they're on welfare, why should they be transferring money over.
Speaker 1: To back Homasmoya.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: According to Scott Piscent, the President issue and executive order banning that practice. If you're on welfare on subsistence levels, supposedly you don't have millions of dollars to buy Louis Baton bags and Mercedes Benz and then send extra money back to Somalia. Hopefully, if you're on welfare you can. You're skinny, looking for work and not fat, loud, proud and sassy and flatulent. Too many Somalians are flatulent because they're eating too much good food.
Speaker 5: I say, I don't think they're that flatchoint because they're pro creating at a pretty record pace, aren't they well?
Speaker 1: And they all look about the same because of interbreeding? Can I say interbreeding? Because the marror your brother or sister is okay? So over here you get married to one woman who might be your sister. Then you get three or four unofficial marriages producing lots of kids. Those are single moms eligible for welfare, and a way you go. You know what I'm saying. Imagine if you had three or four Somali women on the side rock producing multiple children across generations, and all those kids are on welfare? How would you feel about that?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 1: Good? Let me ask you this, why is it?
Speaker 5: If you look at them and I've watched all the videos, I'm sure you have two of all all the protest going on Minneapolis and all that. The ones that are you know, they're blocking in ice and using their cars or being taught to do this. They're being funded by outside sources. Why are the majority of them liberal white women?
Speaker 1: I call them they're awful, angry, white angry angry? But what turned them and to someone that like? What turned them that way? Why are these white women doing this? I'll give you more facts. Sixty one percent of women, white women between the ages of eighteen and forty five applaud the activities that rene good. That's the majority of angry white female liberals awful. And what they're doing is they're angry. Though they're angry.
Speaker 3: Angry they got the world. You know what, they're.
Speaker 1: Angry They have the most valuable commodity in the world. Secondly, most are highly educated, and thirdly, they got nothing important to do, so they leave miserable, lousy lives, generally without men.
Speaker 5: I think it's because society has tricked them into saying, you know what, you don't need to be a life and a mother and be a caretaker.
Speaker 1: You need to be a boss, bitch. That's what you need.
Speaker 5: You need to go into corporate America and you need to run things and screw the man and all. And they've done that, and they've found themselves even more miserable than they were before. So this is the last thing they have left to give themselves some sort of meaning in life.
Speaker 1: But it's all screwed up. Yeah, you're angry about cro magnon men like you who treat them simply as second class citizens and don't recognize their greatness. That's the problem. Rock, They're angry because of you. What did I do? What it's said do? You got merit and had kids and you're functional? That's the problem. They want to be disfunctional too.
Speaker 5: They can absolutely do the same thing I'm doing in my wife's doing and living a great life.
Speaker 1: It's wonderful. Why are they choosing to do this.
Speaker 5: No one's pointing a gun and say you must shave your hair, get like some bright neon colored glasses and yell the F word to ice agents while standing in the freezing cold with your car in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: No one's forcing them to do that. They're choosing to do that rather than live a nice life.
Speaker 5: At home with your kid and a and her husband and what.
Speaker 1: No one's forcing them to do this. Yeah, you're making you're making no sense, making no sense. Say get me out of the student's report. This guy's Rocky's making those Well, you're awful, angry white people Olympics. You're awful. You're not a serious person. Rock. I love your but you're not a serious person.
Speaker 3: Willie.
Speaker 10: He was born on this date, January twelfth, eighteen seventy eight. Right Ray ray Harun the first winner of the Indianapolis five hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that. What's his name?
Speaker 5: Ray Hou ray Harun Harus, the first Indianapolis father and he sake right?
Speaker 7: When?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 1: Jeez, it's been around for one hundred and nine years, the man in nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 10: We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 1: At some point, the foolishness has got to stop. I want to be an or driller Colorado School of Minds nine eleven, the first one, nineteen eleven.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: That's that's been one hundred and twenty five years, seg. I don't want to hit the math on you. All right, boys, thank you rock. What's on the Big Show this afternoon?
Speaker 5: If anything, we have Steve Cotton on, a financial strategist, is going to talk about Trump.
Speaker 1: Is he doesn't have much going on right, There's not much.
Speaker 5: He's kind of bored, you know with the Minneapolis I think we're invading Greenland apparently.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: But also on top of that, he is suing the federal chair, Jerome Powell.
Speaker 1: For not lowering uh lock him up, well, lock him up. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna talk to Steve about that. We got a guess at four o'clock talking about gen Z. In the workforce, we have Mike Blount, the Great Mike Blount of Roger Bacon, gonna come on later on and talk about the great sports stag they have every year, got much much more.
Speaker 1: It's awful. On seven hundred WULW