Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America work on this Friday afternoon in the tri State fifty thousand watch but sounded like a million. And I have some announcement to make later on about yours truly, and we'll deal with that later. But first of all, we have many fallouts from the last few days about what happening in Providence and what happened in Massachusetts, mit, etc. Plus we have sometime around three o'clock today supposedly the Epstein files are going to be released, at least those not redacted. We've got that going on, and more so, joining you nine now is the great Leland Vitter. The main character, the main host on News Nation is Leland Vitter. I'm promoting you and Leland welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I like to think this is a great year for Leland Vitter. Number one, you have a new bride and number two a best selling book. So what do you think about this year from a personal perspective?
Speaker 2: Well, I am blessed and as you, as you pointed out, got married, have a new nephew, my parents' first grandchild came and Rachel somehow had been completely flummixed and totally disregarded both her better judgment and everyone's advice and actually walked down the aisle in June. And then, as you noted, Born Lucky, my book about growing up with autism and my dad's adapting me to the world has done well. I think the best part of Born Lucky, really, and I think the part of it this year that's been the best is helping so many people. You know, we say Born Lucky is hope for every parent of a kid having a hard time, and that has proven out by the hundreds of letters that I have gotten from families not just of kids with autism, but ADHD, anxiety, difficulties with bullying, all sorts of different things who said that Born Lucky really gives.
Speaker 3: Them this real sense of hope.
Speaker 2: And I think it's why it's taken off, why it's been such a huge Christmas gift, because there's so many families who are looking to realize that they're they're not alone, and that is the Born Lucky story.
Speaker 1: Something just clicked in my mind, which occurs now and then, is that having autism and you still have it and uh being so successful. I'm thinking about Minneapolis, Minnesota, and I'm thinking about a program there made up by Tim Waltz and others to assist specifically Somali kids with autism, which is needed. And then they have that program looted by criminals who are buying villas in Spain. Fancy joins fancy food to loot the money intended for kids with autism. How did that strike your heart?
Speaker 3: Offensive but unsurprising.
Speaker 2: And the therapy that was used in the fraud right was called ABA therapy is highly effective and it's by far the best thing that can happen for kids in The idea that at the Somali community figured out basically how to fake a massive number of autism diagnosies and then not give the services obviously to the kids who had had fake diagnoses, but also to the kids who had real diagnosises.
Speaker 3: Is just offensive at so many levels.
Speaker 2: I think it's unsurprising, but it goes to the level of suicidal empathy that I think we are seeing as it relates, especially in Minnesota, but also around the rest of America. When it comes to the broader threat of radical Islam or of just Islam itself into the United States, I think we're going to look forward to twenty twenty six. One of the big stories and through lines is going to be the rise of the threat of jihad in America and the rise of the incompatibility.
Speaker 3: Of Islamists and Islam with Western values.
Speaker 1: But he was intended for the best purposes. Tim Waltz is going to run for a third term. I think it's likely he'll win because if you're a Democrat in Minnesota, that's ten amount to being re elected. And now he's going to be the policeman. Well before he was kind of a Putts and allowed to happen because you can't win in Minnesota, I'm told by talk show hosts of Minneapolis unless you have the support of the Somali community who vote in block So there might be about ninety five thousand Somalis, there's about forty thousand that vote, and if you begin the election forty thousand to zero against your opponent, that's the way to get elected. In fact, they pander so much that the mayor, guy named Fry in Minneapolis has begun to learn Somali so that he can speak to Somalis in Somali. That's the pandering. And you use the term suicidal empathy, and I see that almost everywhere in the SNAP program, et cetera. And I'm thinking, somehow will Minnesota's buy the idea that Tim Waltz is really serious about cracking down on fry. That might be I've seen reporting with you between one and three billion dollars, which in Minnesota is a huge amount of money, and the FEDS paid for a chunk of that too, and it must be stopped. And if not, and you talk about g had And I watched your interview the other night with Debbie Wasserman Schultz Schultz, she's a Florida congresswoman, and you asked her a good question, which is, you know, a congressman, she's leader of the Democratic Party, how much of a threat in America? How big of a threat is jihad? We see it happening out all over the world, that this Christmas marks and Mars and Europe shutting down. That I guess Paris is not going to have a New Year's Eve celebration this year because of the threat of terrorism, not from Catholics, I might add the threat of terrorism from Islamist And she had a startling answer that Donald Trump is going to damage America more than Islamic terrorist. And you were stunned and you push back. Can you imagine if that's the minds of the Democratic Party, she's one of the leaders. You would never work with someone who's worse than an Islamic terrorist that killed innocent people in Australia, your comments, you.
Speaker 3: Are seeing a situation where.
Speaker 2: Western way of life, and by that I mean liberal democracy in the classical sense, not liberal democrat or republican liberal, is under threat by the rise of Islam.
Speaker 3: And we're seeing it in Western Europe, you know.
Speaker 2: To the point is you pointed out where Christmas markets are now being closed or having to have barricades around them, or being drowned out by the call to prayer, where New Year's Eve celebrations are being canceled. So rather than protect against the threat of terrorism, or to kick out the people who would be terrorists or to arrest them, Titians in western countries Europe and Australia are capitulating and are are are are so afraid of being called Islamophobic or not bowing to the needs of.
Speaker 3: The few, of the of.
Speaker 2: The Muslims, that they are willing to transform the life of the many.
Speaker 3: And you could say it'll never come to let me tell you it can and it will.
Speaker 2: And you're seeing you're seeing the little tiny flippers of it in places like you're born, Michigan.
Speaker 3: You're seeing little.
Speaker 2: Tiny slippers of it in places in Texas where where groups are trying to do this, where the where the Islamist.
Speaker 3: Community there is trying.
Speaker 2: To supersede Western values with Islamist values. And that, by the way, is what the Quran says to do. And anybody who wants to have a debate about this with me, bring it on. Spent four years in the Middle East, interviewed a lotogy hotties in my time, when people tell you who they are, if people show.
Speaker 3: You who they are, you should believe them.
Speaker 2: And when you don't, you do so at great risk to yourself.
Speaker 3: And that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: They compare it to church bells ringing before Mass, which is the call to prayer. In dearborn, Michigan. We have the new mayor of New York City, Mamdani, who will not criticize globalizing the Intafada. He beats around the bush there. He runs around with the worst elements of Islam. And I would add that Cincinnati and other great cities have a lot of Musques around at Toledo, Ohio, for example, as a large one. There's a large branch of Islam that is extremely violent, treating Jews and Catholics and Christians and Americans like mice and cockroaches. There's another branch of that tree where the word Islam is peace, wanting to live with others. Have you noticed that American Muslims living in peaceful conditions with families and work and businesses are not speaking up. There's no leader of Islam like there's a pope, like a pope and a cardinal or whatever. And have you seen circumstances or Islamic leaders speak up and say that's not us. Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: Right that? That is the issue here right in? What you are seeing is the quote unquote moderate parts of Islam not speak up and not police their own And that is the really dangerous change.
Speaker 3: And you know what you want to call it Islam and peaceful religion, there's an argument to be made for that.
Speaker 2: But then those who preach peace must stand up to those who preach hate, and they must turn them in and they must call them out.
Speaker 3: And that is not happening.
Speaker 2: And you know, you come to you know I think about this as my grandparents who came came to America. You come to America because you want to embrace American values, not because you want to bring your values here. And what we're seeing, especially.
Speaker 3: In the Somali community in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Is groups people who are bringing their values to America and saying America must adapt to us. Yeah, that's not how this deal works. And if we allow that to happen, you are going to have the same thing here that you have in Sydney, Australia, where there are large parts of the city that have turned into little Damascus, no different than places in the United Kingdom that feel much more like you know, Islamabad than they do, like Birmingham, and where Islamic values are effectively viewed as replacing Western law. And that is a extraordinarily dangerous thing because of what again, separate any individual Muslim of whom I have friends and of whom I think many are wonderful people, from the values of Islam, from Mohammedism. And there's a big difference. And I think we are finally now starting to be able to have an honest conversation about whether or not Islam is compatible with Western values, and the answer really is that in let that no one of them is going to have to adapt, and that is a real problem.
Speaker 1: There are Brits in England that are arrested at three o'clock in the morning in their homes by London police if they post something online against the Islam religion. Are saying, why are we doing this? It's not hate speech. They're criticizing the practices that they see in their hometowns in London and England, and they're arrested by the police in their homes at three am and put in jail many times for months until they until they reckon order their opinions.
Speaker 2: So it's unbelievable if you or I said in the United Kingdom what we are saying right now, if we said what we are just said on the radio online, we would be arrested in the United Kingdom, we would this would be considered anti social behavior to say what we have just said. In America has to be honest with itself about if that's where we want to go.
Speaker 1: No, well we have to fight. Minneapolis is at the breaking point, I think. But you know, we live in a republic who with democratic overturns and the people of Minnesota have got to say this is not going to become the Islamic Republic of Minnesota. And if Tim Waltz gets re elected, if Fry gets reelected, Keith Ellison, the AG gets reelected, well that's what you get. And it is sick. I often say, we get the government we deserve and the times that concerns me greatly. Now secondly, I mentioned this earlier at three o'clock Eastern time today, In about three hours, they're going to release the Epstein files. Man, I share with you one thought of mine on that matter. Please, I'm watching. It was either you or it might have been I might have been a CNN. It's been about four or five months, and they had on one of the US attorneys from the Southern District of New York who in seventeen, eighteen and nineteen thoroughly investigated the Epstein matter because they assumed, like I assume, like I assume you assume. I can't assume what you assume, but I assume. And Tony Bender assumed that there's all these important guys from Bill Gates to Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, does this name the person Wechner, etc. That had sex with teenage girls inappropriately. There's no inappropriate sex with the teenage girl, and I assume that even sitting here, I guess that's the case. However, may I use the term? For eighteen months to two years? The US Attorney Southern District of New York perceived as the best law enforcement agency in the country by themselves, they said. This US attorney who worked on those cases said, of course, I can't speak about grand jury matters, but he said that everyone that could be criminally indicted in this, and that entire Epstein matter was, which was Jeffrey Epstein and Glainne Maxwell. So I'm watching this and the interviewer said, would you say that again? Everyone? He said, everyone who criminally is liable in our opinion probable cause has been indicted. And if that's the case, Leland vinter are we going to learn it? And this will be kept alive for a long time because it politically benefits some. Is it possible that the men whose photos ninety five thousand photos released, all these famous famous guys, that none of them engaged in sex with teenage girls or in a situation where a young woman was sexually traffic Because if that was the case, one of the members of that office was James Comy's daughter, the one who hated Trump. They wanted to get him, They wanted to get everybody involved. Is it possible, There's no there, there is that possible.
Speaker 3: Of course it's possible.
Speaker 2: And there's also a middle ground. Bill, there's a middle ground that there is no there there. I don't believe there is that there there when it comes to Trump, because, as you point out, I think if there was a number of different DJs and prosecutors would.
Speaker 3: Have gone there and right.
Speaker 2: But there is a there is a middle ground here, which is that there were men who perhaps were not trafficked underapemen, but who were perhaps at the island or in other places and engaged in behavior that may not have been criminal, but may have been really icky and awful. They have gotten the past, and I think the best journalist on this is a woman named Tara Palmery, and she has pointed out that in the depositions of these alleged victims that there have been other names that have been mentioned, and there have been other names that have been mentioned as men who had sex with them.
Speaker 3: Now, were they under age at.
Speaker 2: The time, That that is a different story, but it is very clear that there was a lot of other things going on, and you know, now again, and I think what the US Attorneys of the district in New York setting where I think what's really important is everybody that we could prosecute we did, Yeah, which means everybody that we could prove guilty.
Speaker 3: Beyond a reasonable doubt.
Speaker 2: And that's that's a very different standard than is this person a good person? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like those are different things.
Speaker 1: I like your use of the ikey shuffle. You know, we think of ikey woulds, but it's ikey to have a sixty five year old guy having sex with a twenty two year old woman's but it's not criminal unless she was trafficked. Well, look, we got to run, but born Lucky's still out.
Speaker 2: There that happy no merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Well, we deal with the news, and we take the news as it comes, and I hope we have a successful twenty twenty six. Keep doing what you're doing. I love our relationship. We've met I think one time at a place in Naples called Old Old Collier, and I hope to see you again down there at some point. But let's keep it going. I love the term I may take it from you. Suicidal empathy. That's a great term to describe what's happening in America. But Leland, give my best to Rachel and all your family, and may God bless you. God bless America, and to you and yours Leland, Merry Christmas, Thank you, Bill, God bless you. Let's continue with more and that could be the case. And of course the women. There have been dozens and dozens of class action lawsuits, tens of millions of dollars paid out to the victims of Jeffrey Epstein from insurance companies, banks, and brokerage firms. And I'm saying, well, they were paid financially for the injuries inflicted upon them, and that's a good thing. So let's continue with more news. Next your Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred ought by Billy Cunningham Dave Keaton hit the music That's All good. I followed this thing in Rhode Island in Massachusetts, as I like to do anyway, and it was amazing. Who kind of broke the deal, broke the case wide open. It was a homeless guy named John who lived in the basement of the building where his two students were murdered in cold blood. So I read about John, I'm thinking, how in the hell is John involved in it? He was the second photo of the guy walking around with bushy eyebrows, and I thought, Okay, how's John involved in this case? And the answer is the police thought that that guy, whoever that guy was named John by the way, might have seen the murderer and might have seen the vehicle in which he pulled away from the scene in and so the homeless guy, first name is John, as a graduate of Brown University, appears to be about thirty five years old. He's homeless, he's drug addicted, and he lives in the basement of the building where the murderer entered. Who was here, by the way, on the kindness of our hearts as a diverse city visa recipient. That's another issue. We'll talk talk about that later. The homeless guy told police when he stepped forward, you might recall the authorities. The DEI authorities in Rhode Island and Massachusetts put out a photo of this guy, the witness, so to speak, saying if you know this person, or if you are this person, please come forward. So he walked up yesterday afternoon to two police officers in Providence and said, I think that's me, and the cops looked at him and said, that's you. So they took him into headquarters and the homeless guy, John, a proud graduate of Brown University, told the police that he sleeps in the basement of Holly Hall, which is the building in which the murders took place. And he told them earlier in the day, just before the shooting, he said, he saw someone that looks suspicious in the basement area of that building where he was sleeping. And so John, the homeless guy, you talk about how unusual things that her in life. All the FBI, the CIA, the Marshall Service, all the police, state police, it was a homeless guy that broke the case. And he told them that he approached the subject because he didn't fit in. He looked a little bit unusual, wasn't a student, so to speak. And he said, I saw him walk toward his car unlock it with a key fob, and uh, the murderer noticed a homeless guy, fortunately didn't kill him, and he got into the key fob and at that point, he said, he told the police. He told the police, I want you to look for a gray Nissan with Florida plates, probably a rental. Aren't too many Florida plates and Rhode Island, by the way, except for rental cards, and went on to say, I think he might have been involved because he used a key fob to open the car. He looks a little suspicious to me. And when I kind of followed him out, he kind of walked away a little more quickly. He unlocked the car, and he said, I found an odd that when he circled the block in the car, that's when I saw the Florida plates. That started to unravel the entire case for the homeless guy named John who broke this thing wide open. So two things come to mind. The FBI had posted a fifty thousand dollars reward for information leading to the arrest and or apprehension of the murderer who was here. Sh I was saying, a green card, and he's going to get the fifty thousand dollars. Hope he uses it well, I might say. And he also the police were asking the question, why are you living in the basement? He said, I have nowhere to live, and I can walk into cafeterias and get fed. And it was cold, and normally I live outside, but Rhode Island that time of the year is cold. In fact, the next day it snowed like hell. So talk about the twist and turns such as the guard of Abraham Lincoln outside of his private box at the Fort Theater just happened to leave to get a beer next door. Or Lee Harvey Oswald, the mother in law he was living with. The mother in law, she told Lee Harvey ols, you got to get them. You have to work. And so a friend to his I don't know how friends said that the Texas Cool Book Depository is hiring try there. So they hired his two facilities, one in fort Worth, one in Dallas, and he was assigned to work in fort Worth, but a week before they had a pregnant and see as someone on leaving, somebody else quit, so the foreman and fort Worth transferred him to Dallas, Texas School Book Depository. The rest is history. Despite all the thousands of man hours, all the money spent, it was a homeless guy named John who broke the case wide open. Likely is going to get the fifty thousand dollars. Now, on another matter, I looked into this a little bit. How do you get one of these diversity visas to come into the country, and how are these people selected? And last night I spoke to a friendly FBI agent who explained it to me a little bit how you get these things. But essentially you go into some lottery system and in response to that, the if your number comes up, you get entry into the United States of America for reasons unclear to anyone. When this came out, the Christy Noan put out the following message. The Brown University shooter, Plaudio Manuel Nevez Valenti entered the through the Diversity Lottery Immigrant Visa program dv ones they're called in twenty seventeen and was granted a green card. He'd been here before the murderer in like two thousand, two thousand and one, and he went through it. He might have it's unclear at this point where he spent the intervening fifteen years between two thousand and three and twenty and seventeen, other than the fact he's a Portuguese citizen. But we have this system in which you can apply in your home country. There's a quota system for Portugal and if your number comes up, guess what you got? The golden ticket coming to America, and Christy Noom went on to say that this heinous individual should never have been allowed in our country. Amen. And this happened during the first year of the Trumpet administration. And I'm sure those involved in the Trumpet administration had no idea about the diversity green card system. Well, now, because of the generosity that we have for others, by the way, generosity is going to kill us at some point. Because of that, that mister of Valente was permitted an entry in the US and the rest is history. That particular program now has been stopped, it's been delayed, and analyze how does this stuff happen? Why does it occur? But a homeless guy named John solved the Brown University case and many are asking, including the parents of students at Brown University. By the way, they recruited me to play basketball there, but that's another story. How did they not know that the homeless are living and university facilities and walking around. And by the way, John has some drug problems and mental health difficulties and in and around the students. And John, I don't know how he gets some money. I'm sure he's on a disability program. But university may want to look into that, just to see what the hell's going on around this place. Be more follow up. I mentioned this to Leland Vedder and others that I kind of suspect this could be a Ted Kazinski situation where this guy who was brilliant Valente, brilliant physicist, was in Portugal seemingly ran into the MIT professor twenty seven years ago when they were students together together at a university in Portugal, and he might have known obviously he knew the guy and targeted him, and then he picked a building on campus at Brown University to kill. Why he picked Brown University, no one knows, No one knows, don't know, But he picked the physics building. So the connection is a failed physics student attacking and killing, shooting eleven people two or dead because they were in a physics class, and then he sought out a physics professor to kill an MIT that he may have known twenty six years earlier. Over the few weeks, will learn more. That's what we know at this point. But a homeless guy broke the case for the FBI, and now he's likely to get to get the fifty thousand dollars reward. We will move on to the next situation. Secondly, with leland Vinter, he brought up the idea. And by the way, leland Vinter, I've only met him twice, talked to him quite often as a good man, a good guy, spent four years in the Middle East, a long time in the Middle East covering Middle Easian stories. And when he says that we got a problem and it could ruin Western civilization, he is absolutely correct, because the great majority of Muslims in this country, there's about five million, have nothing to do with jihadism, have nothing to do with extremism, have nothing to do with killing men, women and children. The list of Islamic attacks in America and throughout the world are incredible. One estimate is at least a half a million have been killed by islam make extremism in this century, and the great majority killed, by the way, are fellow Muslims. They kill you. For example, in the Gaza, you might recall there were thousands of Gazans protesting against Hamas as their so called representative that they elected democratically to represent them. Having watched it for a while, they want them out of it completely. And so when these protests started, the Hamas. The Hamas murderers took the leadership out of the peace movement in Gaza, hung them up by their feet, beat them to death in a public square, and shot them and bled them out like pigs on the ground. The message was sent, if you oppose us, you're an apostate, you will be murdered. And so the peace movement in Gaza didn't get off the ground. As Leland Viddert said that if he and I were in London, and if Leland Vindert said the things he said about Muslims in London, he would be and put in jail for up to seven years because of his opinions. You can't get elected in Minneapolis, Minnesota unless you're endorsed by the Somalis who are largely ripping off and looting the US treasury. They rewarded our generosity with theft, and we're at a tipping point. Give you some more facts and figures. Egyptians, the last poll was taken in twenty thirteen, because it's dangerous to take a poll anywhere in Egypt if you get the wrong result. How about this, ninety percent of Egyptians. This is not Amos terrorists, but Egyptians say that if a Muslim leaves the faith and converts to some other religion or simply becomes an atheist, ninety percent believed that that Muslim should be killed. Forthwith that, ninety five percent believed that Sharia law should be imposed in Egypt, in fact, in the United States of America, in which Sharia determine the outcome of any dispute of any type. Ninety five percent of the girls in Egypt are sexually mutilated today when they have their first period or before that, the mother and the aunties get together and a ritual and sexually conduct some sort of klitterectomy that sexually mutilates girls in Egypt and girls at the ages of seven, eight, nine, and ten. Muhammad himself had at wives that were seven eight years old. That the girls who do not consent to being sold or being conveyed to an older man a temporary wife, shall we say, by their fathers, could have acid thrown in their face. So we're dealing with a little bit something different than American values, would you agree? And so it's being incorporated into the United States. It can't happen here. I know it can't happen here. Who was just elected the mayor of New York City. Which political party dominates the state of Minnesota. Oh, you got your answers, plus fifty one Muslims, we're elected to political office. Inside of America, great majority of whom believe in globalizing the into fada, such as in Australia, globalize the Intafada. What it can't happen here, absolutely fool it can Now. We do, have, of course, the First Amendment. We do have freedom of speech, but what good is it if the fear of speaking is so great you lose your life for your job. So when Leland Vindert says, don't let this happen in America, he knows exactly what he's talking about. So let's continue with more. By the way, this is my last show of the year twenty twenty five. We'll talk further about the future later and we'll see what happens down the road. And coming up after one o'clock, I'm gonna call Steve Gorm. We've had some conversions when it comes to climatology, you know, garbage in, garbage out. The great majority of young folks believe the climate is about to wither away and die because they've been told that for years, and we have a guest on and give you some facts. I think Bill Gates have seen the light. He's seen the Promised Land, and he's flipped. And hopefully American can save itself. But morally and ethically we're in trouble, great trouble. The average American female produces one point six babies per female, and that female must produce two point one to stay even with population. We're in a falling population situation. Not as bad as Japan, which is zero point eight per female, not as bad as other Western European countries that are one point four. But the average Muslim female has five children. And we are a democracy within a republic after all. Put that in your pipe and smoke it for the future. I't's continue with more bline becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, twelve fifty five Home of Your Bengals News Radio seven hundred wut of you build?
Speaker 3: Cunning?
Speaker 1: In the Great American Verse. One thing we share is the weather and the climate meteorology, et cetera. One of the good things is that the federal government's not hired back about four thousand meteorologists. Is if we need more weather reports. Every time you watch television any extent, it's nothing but an extended weather report. I know what the weather is going to be. But one thing I hate to always say that things are terrible, things are awful, Things can't get any worse. Every now and then I see the green sprouts of an April day with the truth bursting forward about the green energy movement. What it's cost us is literally trillions of dollars resulting in nothing. I think Shakespeare said sound and fury signifying nothing, and all the times of al Gore, etc. Is now crashing. And of course Steve Gorm is one of the apostles of a not agreeing demand made climate change to a significant extent, and his new book Out has been out for a while, is knocking him to green breakdown the coming renewable energy failure which is happening, but the Democrats are not giving up. Steve Gorm once again, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Steve, Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
Speaker 4: Hey Bill, Merry Christmas, is having New Year. I've never been called an apostle before, so thanks.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I mean it's like you know, I've been doing this for years, and I'm thinking maybe what we're saying is breaking through, and that is that the climate is always changing. It will always change. So the argument is climate is changing one of the answers, Yes, but man made climate change is a completely different matter. But talk about several issues. Bill Gates, for example, has now seen the lights, seeing the promised Land, and he's kind of rejected the idea of climate catastrophes, and that's made the liberals quite unhappy. They're going after Bill Gates hard about net zero, etc. Explain the conversion to the American people about Bill Gates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was really quite a turnaround. Mister Gates, as you know, as one of the wealthiest men in the world. I think he's worth more than one hundred billion dollars and he's had foundations that have been contributing billions of dollars for years and years to try and fight global warming and reduce emissions. He wrote a book in twenty twenty one that was titled How to Avoid a Climate Disaster.
Speaker 3: But just two weeks before.
Speaker 4: The Climate conference in Billiem, Brazil, he came out and sent a memo to the UN Climate Conference, also put on his website and he took a different point of view on many things. Some of the things he said, quote, climate change is a serious problem, but it will not be the end of civilization. Secondly, he said to quote, unfortunately, the doomsday outlook is causing much of the climate community to focus too much on near terms mission, near term emissions goals. And then he also concluded with quote, our chief goal should be to prevent suffering, particularly for those in the toughest conditions, who live in the world's poorest countries.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, And this is this is just a big, big change for mister Gates. This is very sensible and and and I think he was the press attacked him and many of the climatists, and the press said, you know what's he's saying. And then the the climate realists the skeptics said, you know, welcome to the sensible side of the street. So really a big, a big, big change.
Speaker 1: I mean, Donald Trump is the instigator of much of this, because he also believes it's a hoax. He said, it's a hoax. I'd love the speech at the UN about four or five months ago, in which he stood up at the United Nations, looked them all in the eye and said this is a hoax. And I can imagine the puckering because you have to hold certain opinions to get paid. And when you paid for poverty, you get more poverty. When you pay to hold an opinion and get studies and jobs, etc. From it, you better stay on the company line. And therefore the liberals et cetera. No, you have to hold one definitive opinion in order to get paid, and the liberals after money like anyone else. And one thing you point out is that during winter it gets a little cold at times. And Cincinnati's had some record snowfall in December. And here we are winter. We're at the doorstep of winter. And this every time it's hot or cold, windy, or still dry or wet, it's always climate change. It's pounded into your head. Is America experience saying a severe cold winter right now, which is so unusual, and these temperatures are due, of course, the human cause climate change is that bs.
Speaker 3: Well, we have a it is a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a good old fashioned, really cold winter. I'm in Chicago. We had record snowfalls for November. We had ten inches in Chicago the last day or two a week ago, we had zero in Saturday and Sunday in early December. And I've got some friends around here they're saying, I'm sure hoping fall gets over with quickly.
Speaker 1: But Noah.
Speaker 4: The National Shanic and Atmosphere Administration came out and promoted an article, and in the article it said, quote accelerated Arctic warming, known as Arctic amplification, has been evident since the nineteen nineties as one of the more robust.
Speaker 1: Signs of global warming.
Speaker 4: Currently, certain hypothesis established Arctic amplification as a contributor to more severe winter weather have ignited intense debates among climates. But you know, the credibility is not very good with the climate this. If you will, I love to quote doctor David Weiner of the Climate Research Unit of East Anglia in East Anglia.
Speaker 3: Is where they were.
Speaker 4: They've been holding and keeping the global temperature records for many years in England. He came out in two thousand and said, quote, children just aren't going to know what snow is.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do.
Speaker 4: Your listeners can go to a website at Rutgers University called the Global Snow Lab, and they have charts there and they show that the snow extent in winter months in the northern hemisphere, the amount of snow that's on the ground of the use satellites to look at this. The snow extent has actually been increasing since the nineteen sixties. So the idea that snow is disappearing really is false. But that's that's what many of the people say. And the idea that that warm weather in the Arctic is causing polar vortexas, that's it's just you know, we used to call these coal snaps, and now they're polar and fortexas made up.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you and I both know that when it's real cold and icy and snowy, that's caused by global warming. You and I know that the warm temperatures cause ice and snow. Now, one thing I saw this in the news a couple of nights ago, that Chevron is pulling out of the state of California, the largest, one of the one or two largest oil companies in the world. They can't handle their regulations put out by Gavin Newsom, and they say they're done. They're pulling out a billion dollars of investments, leaving tens of thousands of jobs. And it's predicted that the cost of a gallon of unleaded gas in California by summertime will be six dollars a gallon. And so when I read that, I just filled up my Chevy Blazer and it was two dollars and nineteen cents in Ohio and it goes up between two nineteen and two seventy. But in Chevron's case, Californians are going to spend six dollars for a gallon of gas because of the policies, not because of the climate. Well Californians ever figure it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bernie Sanders just went down to the COP conference and crowe about how California was becoming more renewable.
Speaker 1: But you know, they talk.
Speaker 4: About this affordability crisis. California is a perfect example of an energy affordability crisis. Gasoline prices are much higher than the rest of the nation. Prior to this recent decrease, they were about four to fifty dollars a gallon. And as you say, there used to be forty refineries in California. Now they're down to ten, and two of them are looking to close, and they're predicting the prices are going to be up at six dollars per gallon.
Speaker 3: They have the.
Speaker 4: Second highest electricity prices in the nation, behind Hawaii, and they're catching Hawaii very quickly, and it's just a very, very expensive state to live. So it's a perfect example of how not to do green energy, how not to make energy unaffordable. But they're still marching down this road. Mister Newsom is pitching this crazy green stuff.
Speaker 1: And politically he appears to be popular in California. Politically he's leading the Democratic nomination for president in twenty twenty eight. Could you imagine having Gavin Newsom in charge of America's energy policy.
Speaker 4: Well there's another there's going to be a big issue next year, and that is you know, we're in the middle of an artificial intelligence revolution. We've talked about that in the past. They're building data centers all over the country. Well, we now have two hundred and thirty environmental groups that signed a letter to Congress calling for a halt to data center construction in the United States. And we just had Bernie Sanders come out this week, Senator Bernie Sanders who urged a ban on data center construction. What's going on is astonishing. The big guys Microsoft, Meta, Google, Amazon are spending two hundred to eighty billion dollars this year to build data centers, and that's more than the g the gross domestic product of more than one hundred nations.
Speaker 3: Around the world.
Speaker 4: But now it looks like the Democratic Party is starting to line up on the side of banded data centers. So this could be just a huge chop trait next year.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if the policies at California are going to be across America, say between twenty twenty eight to twenty thirty six, and that all of a sudden, we're back to the solar batteries, We're back to the windmills, and we're going to make it hard for oil and natural gas companies to reduce products, and that would plunge America into a new dark age, maybe literally. So talk tell the American people about these nuclear power plants that are being put together that are different than Three Mile Island. It's different than Chernobyl and today here we are and that could be the answer. And the cleanest energy imaginable is a nuclear power plant. Explain how things have changed the last fifty years when it comes to those technologies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we still need them to get the cost down, but that's another thing going on. The artificial intelligence revolution is driving a resurgence in nuclear power. We have nuclear plants that are being restarted now in Iowa, in Michigan and Pennsylvania, and there's some that were construction with stop that are starting again in South Carolina. President Trump also issued an executive order in May, actually four of them on nuclear, and one of them said he wants to quadruple nuclear capacity by twenty fifty. We currently get eighteen percent of our electricity for nuclear in the US and he wants to boost that way up. And then, as you say, there are new technologies called small modular reactors. They're trying to be able to build reactors and factories put them on trucks and trains, ship them to the site and install them. And the goal here is to get the price way way down. So we'll see if this happens. Is they still need cost breakthroughs. Nuclear still is very expensive, three or four times as expensive as gas takes can take a decade to put in a plant, which is very slow, But we may have a nuclear resurgence. We now have like twenty five companies in the US working on small modular reactors. So just another big change over the policies in the past.
Speaker 1: So we have the technology available within the next five or six or seven years to manufacture these small reactors, put them on a truck to take them to a city and install them. And why does the green energy movement hate nuclear power when it's the best kind of power. Why what's the reason?
Speaker 4: Well, I think the history has been you know, many many years. That was one of the drivers of the environmental movement in the sixties, seventies and the eighties was to oppose nuclear before they got into the you know, we've got to stop global warming as the big thing. We also have had some disasters. We had three mile island issue, We had the Chernobyl in Europe, and we had the one in Japan who's escaping me right now? And so safety has been a big issue and the cost of these things, they're overregulated. I spoke at a plastic pipe group a while back, and the guys said, if I ship pipe to a regular factory, because I have to have two pages of paperwork. If I ship it to a nuclear plant, I have to have an inch of paperwork. So we have big regulation issues, and those are things that have retarded nuclear around the world. But we now have many countries building small modular reactors also and trying still experimental. All of this stuff is, but I have hopes that it's going to break through and we won't have to subsidize nuclear plants anymore.
Speaker 3: They'll be able to compete on their own.
Speaker 1: So you're optimistic, Steve Gorm. You're optimistic politically. If we keep the same political leadership and don't go back to the John Kerries, the Al Gorees, the Gavin Newsom's of this world, we're going to come out of this. Okay, I need some optimist.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, we have a rising number of political parties that are pushing back against climatism and then zero. In the US we have Trump and the Republicans. They haven't said they're a post in net zero, but the policies are pushing that way. And now we have four major parties outside the US, the Reform UK led by Nigel Faraj. In England, they've coined the phrase stupid zero.
Speaker 3: We have the and their pole.
Speaker 4: They're leading in polls in the UK, a second in the polls in Germany is the Alternative for Deutschland, and they said they want to get rid of all the wind turbine.
Speaker 3: Towers in Germany.
Speaker 4: That's one of their party planks. And then just in the last two months we had two parties in Australia, the Nationals and the Liberal Party have come out against net zero. They say it's just too expensive. So around the world we have all these groups that are saying, you know this, this green energy thing isn't going to work. Let's get back to sensible energy policy.
Speaker 1: One good we have about a minute remaining evs. The EV sales in America are collapsing, mainly because the government is not bribing people with seven and a half thousand dollars to buy one. And secondly, when you've had an EV for a while, the last thing you want to do is get another EV. So I still see lots of tesla's flowing around. But those who've had evs they did it. I guess to show how great I am. I'm just exhibiting my social consciousness. But what's the stat on if you've had an EV the odds are buying another EV, which are expensive.
Speaker 4: Well, you know they're cool cars, cool second cars. But as you say, they removed the text credits for them and sales have plunged. It's possible that that Tesla is going to show a loss actually in this next quarter.
Speaker 3: Are waiting to see.
Speaker 4: But they're about the last winter, they were about seven percent of US new car sales. Now they're probably dropping. They dropped in the summer and with the subsidies gone, so they're kind of a niche thing. And you know, Ford just canceled their f one fifty Lightning and took a nineteen billion dollar charge against that for canceling that, so they've got some issues. I think they're going to get better and better. But the idea that we should force everybody to drive evs to to stop to make the storms less severe, that's your silly stuff.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that Ford one the most one of the more popular pickups in America. How much did Ford lose on that.
Speaker 4: Well, this is the Lightning, the the electric version of it. But they just took a big charge nineteen billion dollars. H that's an awful big thing. They're still going to have hybrids and and they'll do some things, but uh, you know, we do see the manufacturers stepping back now from from the EV craze.
Speaker 1: And car dealers have told me that when you when they bring in an ev in trade, some won't even take them in on trade because they can't get rid of them. And those who need to be towed off a highway somewhere, tow trucks won't. It won't tow an ev it's too dangerous.
Speaker 3: Reseal.
Speaker 4: The resale has been very very low priced.
Speaker 1: Who would buy a three year old Tesla? You have to be you have to be stupid. Well once again, once again, it's great that I think what you're doing is having a measurable effect. And what is your website? If people want to get more about outside the Green Box and the Green break the Green Breakdown and also the mad mad world of Climatology. Can you tell the American people how to get your books?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll send them a signed copy if they order one for my website. Steve Gorham G O R E H A M dot com. And by the way, these are color paperbacks and they're a lot of fun. They have in addition to the science and economics, they have about one hundred and fifty color sidebars. Here's one from Green Breakdown. These are real headlines. A surgeon uses human fat to run his cars. There was a surgeon in Beverly Hills that was taking the fat from his surgeries and turning it into fuel. He actually got prosecuted. This is not something you're supposed to do. But this mad, mad, mad world of climatism, that's where we are. And the great reads for people.
Speaker 1: I save Gorm, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and escape the lines of communication open. We're having some measurable impact. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Steve, you're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you. Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more The Truth will Set You Free on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: We're going to end the government corruption and we're going to drain the swamp in Washington. D c Oh, Hello, Piet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Are you and the Epstein files? Yes or no? No? I'm tired of it. I don't hear anymore. No after the day. That's it. That's it. I don't want to hear about that, about it. I don't care. Do you care?
Speaker 3: You with him?
Speaker 1: You weren't on the island, were you?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Seity?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Hello? I can't say okay, no, I'm not one. But the fact is this is a substitute for covering substantive issues. And by the way, God bless them. But the women involved are multi millionaires. They have sued everybody. There's a pot of gold. You come forward say I was sexually trafficked, which is terrible. I was under I was sixteen years old with Prince Andrew. It's awful, and I have empathy. But it's been fifteen to twenty five years ago. And God bless them. By the way, there's twenty women that are raped and Providence, Rhode Island and the cases are unsolved. Twenty women. I can't tell you half the rapes in Ohio, Kentucky and in are not solved. There's ten thousand women raped every year in America. Half the cases are unsolved. Are those women's lives important? Compare that to the coverage of this. It's like and they want to blame Trump, of course everything, but he's not involved. But they can't. They can't take it. They can eve What some different answer are you in the Epstein files? No one other thing. I'm glad you brought it up headline. Major cities cancel New Year's celebrations because of Islamic terror threats. What that's called globalizing the Intifada right about New Year's Rock and Eve with the We're still going Dick Clark's dead, isn't he?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: At Ryan Seacrest. The fact is they are dominating the news coverage. But as you know, I want for the Muslims living in the Tri State to know that I love you, I respect you, and secondly, speak out against terrorism in your own ranks. How many Catholics are out there blowing up buildings and killing people because of their gender or race? The answer is none. The bullets and the cars are coming from one direction. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Will leave the ASTUS reporters or service of your local Tamestar heating their conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, colwayoming air at one eight eight eight nine nine.
Speaker 1: Six h v A C much. Thank you, Roxy.
Speaker 6: We also want to thank Lears Prime Market today de Luxe Delhi located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com.
Speaker 1: Lears Prime always a cut above.
Speaker 6: College football season begins tonight Willie the playoffs Alabama and Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Who do you like in that matchup segment? Roll Tide? I like, I like roll tide. But they're are I think they're a dog. I think so at Oklahoma. What about the Bengals on Sunday? What about Tua? What about Tua?
Speaker 6: Now he's third string, he's on his way out the door in Miami. But his third string quarterback, he's rich. See you would want.
Speaker 1: To be Uh Bengals up.
Speaker 6: They brought to my Good Spirits, wine and Tobacco and Partytown Willie and open three hundred and sixty five days a year, thirteen Northern Kentucky locations. Good Spirits and Party Town make holidays effortless. Bengals and Dolph, It's a beautiful Miami. On Sunday, Best Bengals coverage begins nine am with Moe Brew and also Pike RNL carriers pre game sports talk show presented by Cincinnata, Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers, then the Tri State Chevy Dealers post game show you can talk about it hopefully a win presented by RNL Carriers at Buffalo Wings and Rings in Finnytown with the One and Only Chickster tell me that Stewart's gonna play and Jim Breach, Jim, I Love Jim Breach, the Great number three, Joseph Osai, Chris Jenkins, Noah Fant, and Charlie Jones are out for Sunday.
Speaker 1: Charlie Jones, yeah, broadcast. No, he's the kick returner. That's why they signed that guy. The other day for the Steelers, Jenkins is out. He's on IR. So his season is d U N N done.
Speaker 6: Shamar Stewart is that Higgins is questionable. Shamar Stewart's gonna play. He's missed the last five games with a knee injury. He's made twenty million dollars. What's he contributed? College basketball?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow? Xavier looking the rebound him of the Creighton debacle forty one point loss to my Musketeers on the road in d C. Maybe the President will be there tomorrow to face the Georgetown hoyas. Can I tell how many times I walk by Joseph Hall on the campus of Xavier University? Now times all because of Billy Kerwin, pinchback, et cetera, Pete Gillen, Is Richard Patino gonna make it a Xavior? I say yes, but you can't lose my forty one points at home to a bird. Life happens, Life happens.
Speaker 3: Well, they do it?
Speaker 1: Can't do?
Speaker 6: Seven thirty Tomorrow night, seven hundred w WELW ten and O Miami they may run the table.
Speaker 1: The RedHawks are at ball State. What about Travis Steele and now he's a foot now he's a basketball coach? Saint John's and Kentucky Tomorrow, Liberty in Dayton, Ohio State North Carolina, and how about the Ohio and Ken Bruden like to hear this supposedly in football coach relations, not just with a little tequila, right, but with a undergraduate the coach there in Ohio? U are we looking? Not good?
Speaker 3: Drinking?
Speaker 1: Drinking after the games? And as a country song, didn't it Georgian? Straight?
Speaker 6: Cincinnati Bearcats are on the road Sunday. Will you up against Clemson? Let's see what else is.
Speaker 1: Going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's about it. Well, I'm disgusted by it all. And don't we can't celebrate Christmas in New Year's because of Islamic terror? And who was elected just the mayor of New York City lom Donnie. Yeah great, but we're not criticized global Infada? Can you spell Inada?
Speaker 6: I think he plays with the cyclones in't either? Backup goalie him and Paul Lawlis. Let's see also, Willy don't forget. The Wish Tree program is celebrating forty one years. This year began in nineteen eighty five, so forty one years. It's still going strong. It was a tree around your area. Just take the little ornament there go buy somebody a nice Christmas gift.
Speaker 1: The Wish Tree.
Speaker 6: Hotline five one three eight five two, eighteen ninety five or the Wishtree Program dot gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: How about Greg Biffle your guy? His wife sent out her last text to her mother was we are in trouble. Willie Tragedy Yesterday is a former NASCAR driver. Greg Biffle and his entire family, wife and two kids and then three others killed when his private jet crashed in Statesville, North Carolina. Biffel won nineteen races in his Cup season. He won championships in the Exfinity Truck Series. He also spent countless hours before the government got involved in with the citizens of North Carolina and their recovery from Hurricane Helene, flying multiple times to the area with the supplies, and Biffel won the first ever truck race, the first event ever held at Kentucky Speedway in the June of two thousand, so unfair. Amen. Good guy too. We had him on the show a few times and he was wonderful. The fifth I don't know. As they're going down, his wife sends a text to her mother. We are in trouble and they all die in a fireball. You never know when you're gonna be called home segment. You better be ready to meet the Almighty. That's all I can tell you. That's true, Willie, your name better not be in the Epstein files, it's not. What about Sarah Elise, have no idea? What can you tell me about her? To care less? What about Rachel Elliott? No showed up yesterday. I know Rachel back as our holiday gift. Yes, she may come on more. Queen of country music radio. Country music's the best format in the world. You know that, and I know that I segment give me out of the Stude's Report coming up after two o'clock will be my final comments of twenty twenty five. I hope I have a few more to make in twenty twenty six. Willie and Honor of a cold day here at the Tri State than warm over the weekend, as the weather can't figure itself out. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewd Report.
Speaker 7: I have yet another vision that has become clear now and my crystallized cindrical pulsating sphere. I see a roton man with cherry cheeks in a hearty lab, prancing about in the snow.
Speaker 1: No, it's not Santa Claus. It's Brian Kelly. Brian Kelly is back as Santa Are you kidding me? Who would hire that clown? Go Tigers, Go Tiger? Well, right now, they got the right coach. Of course he may leave right go back to Alabama. If the coach from Alabama goes to uh, you know, maybe Michigan Browns or Michigan would go to Michigan. Mischigans should get the death penalty. They should be barred from playing football until they got their house in order. Do you agree? I agree? Maybe? What would Tom Weedman do? Take up for Ohio State? He's blaming He's blaming Ohio State for figure Anything's Ryan Days behind this and it's all a bunch of bs. Let's continue with more one fifty two Home of Year Bengals News Radio seven hundred w O me as You Mino and Radio we'll take off two weeks from at the beginning. Now is the nature of the business, which is a good business, and it's great enjoy it. I'm going to spend some time in the Southern Command, and I want to thank iHeartMedia for creating in Collier County a broadcast center, one of the top notch facilities in the world, so I can be with you quite often in January February March. You know, Father Time is undefeated, unto unscored on that the grim Reaper comes for us all we're not sure the moment of our deaths. We're not sure as many times whether we're prepared for it or not. And I reflect back upon in one sense Mike McConnell, then in another sense, Greg Biffle. Greg Biffle and his family by every objective measurement, Greg Biffle was a great American married, had a couple of kids, and they're flying off to Sarasota then on to the Bahamas for Christmas celebration for a week or ten days. Greg Biffle one of the great NASCAR stars of all time. I'm sure the kids and he were excited as could be taking off in their plane and away they go out of a North Carolina airport and at that point the engine either failed or something catastrophic occurred. There was sufficient time for Greg Biffle's wife to send a quick text to her mother saying things are not good, and so within a few seconds, all of them are dead. Little children, husband, wife, some other friends of the bid for family. They're dead. And you don't know when that moment's going to come for you or for me. When I was with Mike McConnell for his farewell appearance with us just after Red's opening day, or I spent my time with Jim Scott and his facility there in Hyde Park and on that Jim Scott front. I want to thank you so much. The thousands and thousands of emails that you sent to me that I printed off and gave to Jim and his wife filled the last days of Jim's life with joy, as if he had done something which he had quite good. He gave him himself freely to every charitable cause that money could buy. But at the end of his broadcast career, which is like I think it was about ten twelve years ago before Mike McConnell took over, he thought he wanted to spend time with more time with friends and faith and things of that character. I asked him a year or two after he'd retired from radio whether he missed it. He said absolutely. The only thing I didn't miss was getting up at three forty five am in the morning driving in from Lawrenceburg, especially on cold, wintry mornings. I didn't miss that at all. So I asked Mike McConnell, when's a good time for a radio man to retire and walk away. He told me months in advance he was going to do it after Red's opening day, and I asked him during our Christmas spectacular on Christmas morning if you wanted to do it then, and he said no. He said, I've told the powers that be here that I would like to step aside when on my own terms and not make a big deal of it. That's Mike McConnell's character, and simply to announce it within a week or two and then let it happen. Of course, we knew here for months Mike McConnell was leaving, and so it leaves you with a sense of what's next. At what point is enough enough? As an father time is undefeated untied on, scored on, and I want to spend more time with friends and family, and I want to spend more time doing the things I want to do in my life. The problem is, and this is a problem, the things in my life that I want to do at this point in my life are right here. This is what I enjoy doing. I wish I didn't. I wish I wish I could walk away and say, you know what I've done all that I can do, good and bad. I think mainly good. What do you think? And had this heart to heart with Scott Reinhart and Stefan and with Tony Benner and Joe Frederick a few months ago, and they said, you want to stay? Do you want to go? And I told them, you know what, I want to stay. Great, let's sign a three year contract. Going back in time a little bit, I said years ago that I wanted to stay here until twenty twenty two, which would be the one hundredth anniversary of the founding of this station by Pal Crosley. I said one hundred years and of the station, and I would have been here for forty of the one hundred years, which ain't bad. And so ahead of time of twenty twenty two. Reinhardt said, you can't go. Do you like doing what you do? And I said, I love what I'm doing. I'd miss it like crazy. He said, well, stay for three more years until you know whatever you want to do. We'll sign another contract until twenty twenty five and expires December thirty first of twenty twenty five. And I said, twenty twenty five, December thirty first, that's a long way off. And that date is now here. It's about twelve days away, and about six months ago. I know it was hot. Scott Reinhardt. Tony Bender, general manager at that time, DJ Hodge called me in and said, look on tracks up. What do you want to do? And I said, let me talk to Penny. Let me go and go home talk to her. Came back bout a week later, and number one thing. She said, of course, Billy sit. Only my mother and my wife ever called me Billy. And she said, Billy, what do you want to do? And I said, well, damn it, I love what I'm doing. I kind of wish I didn't, so I could live off the fatted calf and play a little more golf and run around. But she said, if you got up a Monday morning here in Cincinnati, and you did not go to the radio and get ready about ten o'clock in the morning, on what would you do? And I said, I'd have no idea. I'd go nuts. So I talked to shall I say, older Americans and ask them what they like, and the great majority. When I talked to John Barrett and those, He's a little younger than me. But what are you going to do? He said, I'm gonna I love what I'm doing, man, I'm going to keep doing it. So if you're doing something in your life that you truly enjoy, irrespective of the so called money which comes and goes, and you want to keep doing it, and this station allows me to keep doing this, why wouldn't I keep doing it? And so about six months ago, looked, looked here, look there. I signed a contract effective January first of twenty twenty six, and we've have a gentleman's agreement that if I told I told the station that if you don't want me here, if I'm doing something wrong, if I'm not satisfying the ratings and the revenues, then simply let me know and I'll leave. And the differential is this because of different platforming, because of the podcast and because of streaming live. We have more listeners now in December of twenty twenty five than we've ever had. And the good old days that weren't that good, and there certainly were old. You didn't have other outlets. You simply had the broadcast and that's it. But today it's on demand. You can listen to pod cash, you can streaming. Our streaming is one hundred thousand a day, pretty good number. And because of that, these other different ways of the spoken word being disseminated, it allows individuals with original content to succeed famously, which is not happening in television news at all. Within two or three years, we're going to have two, maybe three local broadcast news operations. And that's it. In every newspaper in America, including The Inquiry, they used to have three hundred and sixty five thousand subscribers. I look online now they got about twenty two thousand, lost about ninety percent of their market. And the one that is not going down, in fact, is holding its own and going up is the spoken word. It's radio because its original content. That's why it's succeeding. So I made the decision to continue on with your permission, assuming you listen, and assuming you convey your support of advertisers like I don't know, like Western Southern and Joseph Chevrolet, and I don't want to mention anymore Paul Luck, McKinley Mortgage, and about ten others accordinated to financial planning, and so I better quit mentioning names. I'm gonna forget a few. I'm going to stay. And I told the station that I promise the Lord willing and some that could strike me at any moment, that I'll stay at least two years of the three years, and if I enjoyed after two years, I'll stay a third year then find someone to take my place. By that point, I would have been at this for about forty seven years, which seems like a lifetime, doesn't it, Yes, it does seems. I can't believe it. One thing I did do. I have a great relationship with christ Hospital and doctor Dino Cariacus, who was an altar boy with Dean Gregory when they were children at a Catholic school. And I said, I see him once a year, and he ran me through all these tests, catscans, MRIs, blood work, urine work, fecal work, got it all. And he said, Willie, you have the body of a sixty one year old. If I take your numbers and put them up against sixty one year olds, that's where you are. You're sixty one biologically, you're seventy eight chronologically. I said, I'd rather be that way than sixty one biologically and seventy eight diverse chronologically. I'd rather be where I am. So he said, are you and good? I see, I get up every morning, I sleep well, I eat properly, I exercise, and my mind. I don't think I've lost most of it. I think I have most of it. And so, but if something happens to me I'm unprovoked in some way, I'll move on with the thanks of a grateful nation. But the reason I'm here is because of you and the grace that you have provided to me. For the last of forty three years, and God willing and the crik don't rise, I'm gonna do it for another couple of years, at a minimum, maybe three. I can't I've said this the last ten years. I can't conceive me working past the age of seventy. I can't conceive me working past the age of seventy five. I can't conceive me working another three years, But damn it if I enjoy it. You seem to enjoy listening to me in different platforms. You seem to welcome to what I have to say, and I seem to provide something that otherwise is not heard. Give me an example. Skips out of Contestant is in the first floor of this building. I go down to. My routine is get here about ten fifteen, ten thirty, take one or two interviews, make sure they're right, put them through the machine that makes everything sounds great. Then I walk downstairs to SKIPS. I get me a bowl of chili. And while I was down there at Skips, there was a guy whose name eludes me, who was up on a ladder and by the way, I don't like ladders, and he was fixing the pop machine. You know, this was wrong and that was wrong. And he looked at me and said, are you willing? I said, yeah, I am. He said, I want to thank you for providing to me years of entertainment and information I don't get anywhere else. And I said, I want to thank you because seemingly in your forties or fifties. You're on a ladder, which I don't like, up in the air fixing a pepsi machine so people like me can get a pepsi. I said, thank you for what you do. He said, no, thank you. Come back up. A couple days later, they said, delivery guy at the front here to be let in. I let him in. Said to me, are you Bill Cunningham. Yes, I want to thank you. I said, well, I listen to you all the time when people in a restaurant, in line at the airport, on a plane, if I shop, which I hardly ever do. The thing that sustains me now with you is the number of individuals who come up to me and thank me for what I provided in your life. And that is the wind beneath my wings that make me feel as if maybe I've done something productive. Often I say to Penny and my down moments, and God knows I have down I have blue moments. I say, I don't think I've accomplished much in my life at all, and she looks me and he says, yes, you have, and she rattles off two or three things I've done. I often feel I've wasted my life. On the other hand. When that guy at the pop machine, or some delivery guy, or somebody at the airport or someone in a restaurant comes up to me and says thank you. She says, see, I told you, and so I don't know who's listening. They tell me something north of one hundred thousand all the platforms. But as the year ends, and I hope in two weeks to be back with you when the new year begins, I want to thank you. Tom Brenneman said it in one of the interviews recently that he wishes our society had more grace and more forgiveness. I'm looking at a Philadelphia Flyer hockey broadcaster who thought the mic was off. He said something intemperate about a woman referencing a body part, and he was suspended for two days. You know what happened to Tom Brenneman some off and remark. I often find it amazing that I've been able to stay here for the last forty three years, through the good and the bad. They're rough in the tumble, the ups and the downs, the deserts and the oceans of difficulties and problems. Beginning of nineteen eighty three, in the summer continuing now through towards the summer of I hope twenty twenty eight and if that works out, good, But as you celebrate the Christmas season, I would encourage you to spend more time with friends and family. At the end of your life, if you have time to reflect upon what you've done, You're not going to talk about a car payment you skipped, or maybe a mortgage payment that you blew past, or maybe a home you didn't buy, or a stock you didn't buy. You're not going to complain about a flat tower. In I seventy one, almost everyone that I've spent time with as they as they died, and sadly, I've been with eight family members who have died, and one of my best buddies of all time, Bruce Roddy. You see, when he had his difficulties with his heart, came out of nowhere and each one of them said, to help my wife, help my kids, do what you can, and I wish I could spend more time with them. And I think that's the key to life is to have grace, to have love for God above, to treat others as you would like to be treated, and you cannot give forgiveness unless you receive it. If you want forgiveness for all the crap that you've done in your life, show the grace and love that you have, and forgive others who have wronged you. So we're going to take up that as if you want to listen to more of this Christmas Morning itself, the five heads of the family will get together. We're gonna have any Fingers in the rock and Tom Brenneman and Scott Sloan and myself We're going to talk about life and love, forgiveness and grace and what makes this country work. And it's not acidic comments. It's not trying to catch somebody in some wrongful comment. Many times on my side of the fence, if you say something wrong or didn't hit the dump button quick enough, the wolves are out there to bite and to bark and to show how the great Man has fallen. But I will not give and receive grace unless I do both. I hope to receive it, but I want to give it. I want to try to help those around me live better lives and give proper advice. But as I conclude twenty twenty five, look forward to at least two more years and the Lord Willing, maybe three. I want to thank you for listening. I want to thank you for being my friend, and I specially want to thank you for coming up to me and thanking me for what I've done. I feel as if, quite often I've not accomplished hardly anything in my life. And I had a conversation with that repair man down at Skipst Aleka Tessen. I said, maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's continue Bill cunning in the Great American Live for a little bit longer. It's your home of the Bengals. This radio seven hundred w auto just stupid, and so I explained to everything that happened and honed it and you know, just stupid.
Speaker 5: Oh, hello, Quiet, I'm Skulls.
Speaker 3: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Like the last show of the year. For the next two weeks. We're all off segment. You should take off too. Any chance of you taking off, I don't know, yes or no, I don't know. You won't take off now, Rock, I'm glad you're here to answer some difficult questions to your turn. Rock last as a year. So what is Boss? The question is this? What is it that Vanderbilt quarterback Diego Pavia Pavio is catching some serious flack and he should for dropping the F bomb about you as a Heisman voter.
Speaker 8: Now I am a Heisman voter. McAllister votes. Can you just ankle the Midwest the anchor? Can you disclose lance votes for? I can't say Archie Gridley voted for a three Michigan players, is what he told me?
Speaker 1: Really, what the But who did you vote for for the Heisman and why? I'll give you transparency? Okay? Number three Fernando Mendoza. Really he usually won.
Speaker 8: Over to because I didn't think his is I mean, I'm not a big stats guy, but his stats were not anywhere close to what prior quarterbacks have had.
Speaker 1: That one about that pass against Penn State with that tiptoe, how about the.
Speaker 8: State's like a five hundred football team. It was, it was fantastic. But I'm I'm you know, So you're saying Mendoza didn't have the stats.
Speaker 1: I thought he didn't know. I will say this so I still want a quiz segment Number three.
Speaker 8: So now he's performed well in the But but I always vote before the title games because I don't I don't want one game swaying.
Speaker 1: You know, twelve we got a twelve game sample size. I choose my my, my top three, which is spectacular what they've done there, and I think he.
Speaker 8: Deserved to win it. But he was number three, number two, Diego Pavia. Despite his comments, I didn't know about his comments until he said, Yeah, he's an interesting guy. I covered him when he was a quarterback in New Mexico State back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Thirty six thirty nine.
Speaker 8: Here he's a I mean, a fantastic unconventional player. Yeah, I think he could he had one more year, see he was. He plays one or two years of JUCO and he doesn't count. You know, he he you know what one in front of the n C double A to make a case that he should be able to have those two years back, and I think they denied it.
Speaker 1: So I don't think he can play again. But I think he's trying to play free. Kid's been through two divorces already now. Number one. Wait, we can't play in the NFL, right, he doesn't have the time.
Speaker 3: No, he cannot.
Speaker 1: You cannot play so the CFL. Yes, I'll tell you what. Look at look at what's his name there? The former UC quarterback a Calundu something like that. Zach Calaro's right, he did number one, five or six round, But number one? Are you loyal or are you a loyal man or not? Did you homer it? Did you Homer? Yes or no?
Speaker 8: I didn't home or anything. But I voted for Jeremiah Love. I thought he was the most number fantastic player in college football this year.
Speaker 1: He meant the most of his team. You voted for Notre Dame. Again. I voted for Jeremiah Love and and again. Had it been a year where there was a.
Speaker 8: Dominant, top top quarterback, in my opinion, I wouldn't have voted for him.
Speaker 1: But this year that there wasn't that guy.
Speaker 8: There was plenty y At the beginning of the season, it was gonna be arch Manning, and it was gonna be Cade club Nick, it was in Carson Beck and none of them I thought were Heisman.
Speaker 1: Trophy Kent Stateton Texas like rank one and two or two and one. They were a part of the year. They weren't in the top twenty, not in the top twenty. That's never happened before. But arch man is gonna go to the prom I Love average is six point nine yards per carry. How much of this.
Speaker 8: That's seven yards every time he took seven yards every time he touches the ball.
Speaker 1: Bring him here. I think that is significant. He played for the Bengals, guess he can. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Is he coming out Yeah? I mean it has been the Bengals better getting. Oh no, he's definitely coming out the Bengals better getting with the first pick, which they absolutely should not do. No, they should get killed downs from Ohio State. Unless they're in the top five, then you can't. You can't waste a top a top five pick on a safety.
Speaker 1: The first thirty one years being the general manager of your Bengals, the first thirty one years is the GM Mike Brown got had a total of zero playoff wins in thirty one years. Is that a record? Thirty one years in a row for a GM not to have a playoff wins? Not a problem, that's an issue. That's tough. It's also the only they got. Yeah. If he didn't win the owner, he wouldn't wouldn't have been. What are the Bengals need to do? I asked every question everything they need, the offensive lineman, defensive linemen, linebackers. They need to say, second crazy players, cornerbacks. I think they're punting in their their field goal kick. I think money back's find there got it back. They got quarterback and wide receiver, and I think I think tight ends hand running back. I think there were I think case Brown did a good job. You did good. How about the offensive line which is thirtieth in the league in officials A rookie. That was a good pick. He was a good player. So you're defending Mike Brown at this point? Is that correct? I'm saying, are you defending him? Yes?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not? What about the billboard?
Speaker 3: It's up you.
Speaker 1: Forgot about the billboard? Didn't ring Grove Avenue? So right next to the right, next to the cemetery, what did it say? I got into my phone right there, buyer Zach Fier Duke save Burrow. Is that true or not?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 1: It's true in that that sign exists. Yes, the paper the paper bags are out all right, and there's two more games, right and they play.
Speaker 8: But if we lived in a in a city where manager made changes and demanded it would it would change.
Speaker 1: But it's it's not Zach Taylor is not the problem at all. I think it's period better ingredients for a better meal and the ingredients are not there.
Speaker 8: You can't get credit for drafting Joe Burrow and Jamar Chate. My wife could have picked those.
Speaker 3: It was easy.
Speaker 1: I think that's wrong. Is it true or not that Mike Brown picked Joe Burrow?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course about but that was again, that was an easy one. Five year old said that guy is probably the first pick. Yeah, let's get that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they almost blew it in Miami six years ago. They tried to win a game in overtime.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine how bad would things be then? What it'd be like, There'd be no Super Bowl run? Two years of a Super bowls.
Speaker 1: Depressed?
Speaker 3: Now give me some sports.
Speaker 6: Well he is, Dude Reporters, a proud service of your local temp Star Heating and air conditioning dealer, Thamestar Quality. You could feel a beautiful Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Coolie at eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one rock.
Speaker 1: What about John The homeless guy cracked the case. This story is unbelievable, and he's living in the basement of the Physics building at Brown University. He shall we say, a derelict, got mental problems. He smells he's on drugs. But that day he sees this guy that doesn't quote fit in walking around the building in the campus. Because who he starts following the killer. He doesn't know he's the killer. He's that guy didn't fit in. There was some intuition he had said that don't look right. Let me check out out. I said, you've seen his book. Not good, He said, that guy, that guy's got problems. So he watches him get into a Nissan with a Florida plate. They put out his picture. That guy goes up to two cops yesterday morning. He said, I think I'm that guy, and they looked at it and said down the headquarters. They said he got in a white Knissan with a Florida plate which didn't fit in the Providence, Rhode Island. He said, it's probably a rental car. They ran the plate, they got the name of the guy and the other plate. They then went to Massachusetts. They found the same car around the home of the dead physics professor. There they then run hotel, motel storage units and the guys and they got to picture of the guy when he ranted the car from the from the rental car place. They got the picture and his name. They run it through and he's got a storage unit two miles away over there. They surround the place, he shoots, blows his The homeless guy.
Speaker 8: So so not not the cops, not the FBI, not the CIO. John, not yet John, the homeless guy.
Speaker 1: Who got metal. I think, say he's got mental problem. You can always have mental pro for yourself. And he's a Brown graduate who's in the physics building and no one just let him alone. And he's he broke the case? What I got?
Speaker 8: Admit there there's so much chaos and cases out there, it's hard to keep them all straight.
Speaker 1: Michelle Obama says, you have to quote pick leaders who don't rob women of their femininity? Are you robbing your wife feminity? Does she have? Does that mean I can't say what I say off there about her? I can't either, So give me some sports. I'm sorry to interrupt you.
Speaker 6: Well, let's see college football. The playoffs begin tonight. Alabama the Oklahoma got Obama, I say, roll tied.
Speaker 8: Oklahoma is gonna win that game. It's going to further justify why Notre Dame should have been in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: And then when Alabama coach to bores. Will you then go to an opening eyes show that people are saying what Mike Wilbur said, Yes he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about the new coach of LSU going to Alabama? Who's going to owe you and coach the game?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 1: About? Oh you, he's got he's got girls. Harry Combs te Jerry Comb's head coach of O you how about that? See the story out of ann Arbor. He's guaranteed one point two million dollars. Carry's been there for two weeks. Lord, work.
Speaker 8: As he told me, Harry Combs, how do you explain that one? You know, if you work hard, you live your life right. Sometimes you catch a break.
Speaker 1: Please right you.
Speaker 6: Bengals and Dolphins Willy on Sunday, Best Bengals coverage. Let's see the Bengals up. They brought you by good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town. Thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals and Dolphins in beautiful Miami. The weather should be great. Mid eighties Bengals Best Bengals coverage, nine am, right El Carriers pregame Sports Talk and then and then the Tri State Chevy Dealers postgame show and then live at Buffalo Wings and rinks Infinnytown, the chickster and Jim Breach number three?
Speaker 1: Did you see this?
Speaker 8: Fulton County admits three hundred and fifteen thousand votes were tallied that lack of poll workers signature, and they're counted in a twenty twenty election, and I bet you they.
Speaker 1: All voted for Kamala Harris. There's massive voter fraud all over the country. And there's a firm County does not dispute the allegation. Turn fifteen thousand that costs that the state and a Senate seat toot two sentence seats to nice. And I'm thinking, does anyone the media cares about Jeffrey Epstein? By the way, you can admit or deny this immediately before we leave for the year. Are you in the Epstein fix?
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 3: I am no.
Speaker 1: I does not answer the question. I did too. I'm not in there either. Are you answer the question?
Speaker 4: Are you.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You pause there, you're in it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead Epstein. I've had enough of him too. And if by three o'clock it's right right, you're in the city of Atlanta and there's three and fifteen thousand fraudulent votes one percent for Kamala Harris and the Democrats.
Speaker 8: We're gonna find out. I already know the answer, as do you assume nine? How did Biden get thirteen million more votes than Obama did?
Speaker 1: He was a better campaigner.
Speaker 8: He's out there a lot, and he was raising tremendous amounts of money.
Speaker 1: Brilliant campaigner. Would you agree? Biden was just wonderful compared to Obama. He didn't really campaign well at all. He got thirteen he got there was.
Speaker 8: Much more of a captivating candidate than Obama was too.
Speaker 1: He was charismatic. I just I wanted to get around him. I loaded or something. I loved his campaign style. How did he get eighty one million votes? And Trump and his You can't explain it. You can't excite candidates right there? The Democrats cheat? No, I know, but but I'm saying the other side can't. You can't deny that? Yeah, deny it, seg Man, deny it. Are you in the Epstein files or not? Well? You Welllita Island with Bill Gates?
Speaker 4: No you.
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 1: What's on the Big Show today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Normal Friday Show.
Speaker 8: We got Richard Skinner right out of the gate on All Things Sports, we have John Matterie at three point fifty.
Speaker 1: And from there, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, thank you. Be back on together January the fifth. But I'll see you at your house on Christmas Day?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: What's time I'm gonna be there eight? It starts at seven am. Penny's getting up at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Early.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know I have three kids at them.
Speaker 8: They're gonna be waiting for the opening Christmas till until mid Could you wait till noon or something?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what's gonna have to happen, right, No, but that's what's gonna have to happen. Ahead of the five families are here Sloaney, Eddie Rock, and Tom Brenahan to talk about the issues. I want to thank you all of us. Don't the only one with small kids. But just tell the little Rock and you know hel Ronson, Daddy's gonna be home. Okay, just tell, just.
Speaker 8: Wait, just watch all the look at the presence under the tree seven am Eastern time on Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: Bring him to your house. Henny cooking. Andy's gonna have me the best. She's doing the best. You're gonna you can help lay another wreath if you'd like. I can't wait, Miss Rock, Mary, Chris, Marry Chrismer segment Christmas, give me out suit.
Speaker 6: You see you next year, Willie. In honor of this last stooge the regular crew.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I got a texta from Tom Whedon. Uh says is he going to take over in Michigan? Kerry Combs is going back to Coleraine High School. Go ahead, seven hundred ww