Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 1: You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros Papaday Gifts left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts that money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion, Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have. Not remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for.
Speaker 3: Tommy Yukes, Petros and Money AM five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Earlier Dodgers hung twelve on the Astros one two out of three in Houston. Come home with a three and three road trail.
Speaker 2: What a moment, duche except for Glass.
Speaker 3: Now yeah, Glass now out after the first inning and warming up in the second said felt something in the back. So he will be out for at least to start, maybe more. The gallpin Ford broadcast booths will have nothing tomorrow because the Dodgers are off, but they will play the Braves on Friday at seven ten pm. So a full four hour show tomorrow and we're going until seven, almost a four hour show today three and a half. We got on the air about three thirty.
Speaker 2: We talked to James Worthy in the last segment, and it doesn't seem like he feels super confident about what's in store for the Lakers in the future in Round two of the NBA Playoffs in the West. That's true.
Speaker 3: Well, he I believe wanted to share the idea that there's still some hope, that there's some positives to take away from Game one, but that the Oklahoma City Thunder are uh incredibly deep and seemingly have answers to every question posed to them, particularly by this Lakers team that is down Luca donchicch and has a hobbled Austin Reeves out there. He does look a little bit hobbled. Yeah, there's no doubt about that. And a great point by James.
Speaker 2: That's a great point by James.
Speaker 3: That Oklahoma It's a great point by Yo, James Worthy, that Oklahoma City really testing Reeves and throwing everything at him and being incredible.
Speaker 2: And that Worthy said, that's what they're gonna do to Luca if he comes.
Speaker 3: Back, right, So you can come back, Luca, But guess what you're gonna be tested. We're gonna test that, Hammy. I want to see some lateral movement. Who will protect our a league whites? Turns out nobody, not an over the hole buddy, where the corn is as high as an elephant's eye. Don't forget to podcast our show on the iHeartRadio app. It's always there and it's always able to be relived, and you can stream it live too. While we are live tomorrow will be a full show in the schedule. Talk World, Matt and I will start at three and go till seven, and the Dodgers versus Braves on Friday will be the first Dodger game after that.
Speaker 2: But hey, they win the series in Texas. Very sad in Hugh Stone to see Tyler Glass now our dear friend pull up lame with a back injury. And Alex Vessie is going to be with Dave in Downey at the Hyundai Okay tomorrow and they're going to be giving away BJ's gift cards.
Speaker 3: And we're going to be at the BJ's a week.
Speaker 2: A week from Friday, Downy's BJ's two o'clock flex Alert. Come see the Petrosen mud.
Speaker 3: Ship and maybe get yourself a gift Alert tomorrow and Downey from David Vesse and Alex Vessia.
Speaker 2: So that's a lot going on as well. This has been scheduled talk on the Petroson Money Show on Ami seventy l A schedule all right. That brings us to the word of the day.
Speaker 4: His words, the word.
Speaker 2: Of the day. Today's word of the day is smurf turf. Okay, we've all been to Albertson Stables. Matt and I have been to Albertson Stadium in beautiful Boise, Idaho.
Speaker 3: It's quite the sight.
Speaker 2: Where are our friends at Boise State, the Broncos coached by our friend out of Azusa Pacific, Spencer Danielson, formerly coached by our old friend Chris Peterson, where they pedal their wares. Current Raider running back Ashton Genty robbed of the Heisman Trophy by Travis Hunter. There's a lot that goes on in Boise, but if you're flipping channels, it's very recognizable to see the blue turf for many years and even though Shamanad. Sorry, Kate's I know it still stings. Even though Shamanad has blue turf here, and it's very distinctive in southern California. Most people, you say smurf turf, we think of Boise steak. That's right, Matt, not the nod. No. No. Now, when I think of a high school age girl smoking a cigarette, I think of Marlborough and they have that cornered. That's a whole different story. But when it comes to the smurf turf, they are in the midst of all kinds of In fact, they're making the stadium smaller for sweets. It's a very loud place, but not a place that fits a lot of fans. They are tearing up the smurf turf in June, and you, the Boys State football fan, can have a piece.
Speaker 3: I'd like to make a blazer out of it.
Speaker 2: There is a blue turf drop and people are buying all kinds of different shapes and sizes of the smurtmurf turf. The COLLECTBSU dot com Collectboise State University dot Com sold a four hundred square foot sheet of the playing surface, which will be professionally installed in somebody's house that is massive. The winner of a twenty five thousand dollars auction.
Speaker 3: Last night for hundred how my first the bungalow I lived in West Hollywood, it was like four hundred somebody sold are.
Speaker 2: A six x twelve foot forty yard line turf marker signifying the fortieth anniversary of the program implementation of the blue Turf sold for four thousand dollars, while a six by four foot two in the twenty yard line sold for two thousand dollars. People of Boise are scrambling smurff. Austin Pettis bled on this too. Boise State A D. Jeremiah Dickey. They call him the wicked Dickie out there in Boise, so shrewd.
Speaker 3: Holly wears his dickies.
Speaker 2: He watched the Broncos challenge National Powerhouse and the College Football Playoff two seasons ago. But to do so more regularly with the program moving into the revamp, PAC twelve will take money to compete for players and maintain and enhance facilities. And that is why we are selling our literal field from under.
Speaker 3: Now we are remodeling our studio. Do you think do we reach out to Boise State and say Hey, we've always had a great relationship with the university. How about essentially market number one Los Angeles, the commuter market that we are.
Speaker 2: They're going to want a donation. You think so well, he wrote, you don't think that's donation enough? He wrote, this is low hanging fruit. We know that every seven to nine years we're going to have to change out the blue turf. We know the blue has.
Speaker 3: Power because it's you know, it's John and Nell Wood Court at Pauley Pavilion.
Speaker 2: It's a little, a big ass piece.
Speaker 3: We could do that cheap Boise State Field at AM five to seven e LA Sports Studio.
Speaker 2: You know, six by four inches, forty bucks.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna order it right now.
Speaker 5: Do you guys want one?
Speaker 2: No? No.
Speaker 3: I think we reach out to the Athletic Department Kates, and we say, hey, you want to get some real publicity on this thing you want you want to reach out to the recruits of this fertile southern California area.
Speaker 2: Reach out and touch me.
Speaker 3: How about bringing in some turf to the Petrosen Money Studio and AM five seventy LA Sports. Huh who says no to that? Well, if they say no, Jeremiah Dickey, probably Old JD.
Speaker 5: They're also putting turf inside of a ring, so you can buy a blue turf ring and have the turf with you at all times wrapped around your finger, right, And that's only a couple hundred.
Speaker 3: We need like one hundred square feet here, man, I mean in our I think I know you're looking at probably ten by ten in here and a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of guys peede and bled all over.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, but eighteen hundred dollars ma, because they're selling the ten yard line, the twenty yard line, the thirty yard line. It's about eighteen hundred to two thousand dollars, okay, and they'll cut you out the number. It looks like about maybe ten by ten.
Speaker 2: Boise State was insistent upon having price points to make it available for all people, all people, and it feels like they have been able to do that at least.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you guys don't want to play in my reindeer games, then I'll.
Speaker 2: Ask you want to do the whole field?
Speaker 3: Be kind of cool. I mean, we've got this disgusting blue carpet as it is, be a lot cooler if we had the smurf turf to replace it.
Speaker 2: Right, they're with us the studio. Nobody sees mad and I want to put the Smurf turf in there.
Speaker 3: If they offered it, If Kates reaches out to the athletic department and they say, sure, we'll send it to you, well, I do have a good relationship with Spencer Daniel, That's what I'm saying. And why wouldn't you want to advertise in Southern California, arguably the most important recruiting market in all of college football. And we could we could loop it in with Dollar Dodger Blue. Right, That's what I'm saying. I mean, we're redoing the studio.
Speaker 2: You've had worse ideas, although I don't believe this one's gonna happen either.
Speaker 5: I'll send the email on MA, because I'm you're gonna go send something.
Speaker 3: Send the email.
Speaker 2: We want a piece of that field.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're redoing the studio.
Speaker 2: At least we could put the piece of the field up by the critos or the Irvine proclamation.
Speaker 3: That's come on, man, let's shoot for the stars. Man, let's reach for the stars.
Speaker 2: Who's going to install it, Matt, It's gonna install it, Carpeteria, open up your textos, so we got a million carpet installers out there that listen to this show.
Speaker 3: We're the working Man's show. They got that little crowbar looking thing. Somebody to do some free work on my house. Get some patting in here. What kind of patting you want under that? That's the most important question. You want that to be lush right now?
Speaker 2: You could buy a piece of the blue turf. Matt, of course thinks we are because I've called a handful of boys and games that he's done.
Speaker 3: One one. I believe it was a victory over Oregon State.
Speaker 2: Matt feels like we are entitled to a whole room of their field.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm just looking out for them. You have a recruiting tool.
Speaker 2: You know how many Mountain West championships we won on this field.
Speaker 3: It's a recruiting tool. Guyside for the number of the day.
Speaker 5: Here's my number.
Speaker 3: Number number the day is two point six million.
Speaker 2: You want to come here to Boise. You know who's got the blue betrost and money. That's it.
Speaker 3: They could do their signing from our studios. Every time they get a recruit, bring him into the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Orange Lutheran guy, bring them up. Let's go okay, two point sion okay. Usually the number of the day this week has been like the price of yes, two point six million. Sometimes it's a good price, sometimes maybe good, sometimes.
Speaker 3: This sometimes very good. Two point six million.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: That is what Indiana reportedly paid for Fernando Mendoza. Then nil deal was two point six million. Previously reportedly he was reported to have earned one point six million from cal but the price tag went up a million bucks. Indiana was the one that managed to foot the bill. And it wasn't Indiana that footed the bill. It was one individual in particular that wrote that check.
Speaker 6: It all started really at the Notre Dame playoff game the year before when we were losing and I was in the suite with the ad Scott Dolezin and Pam went and we sucked right, We were getting blown out from the beginning. First thing I said to Scout was, well, at least this year you're not having to look for another football coach, because that was kind of a time on her tradition at Indiana, always looking for a football coach.
Speaker 7: And so he's like, yeah, that's the positive.
Speaker 6: And then we started talking and he's like, we've got this quarterback that we really really liked that. We think would be great, just need a little bit more. I'm like, how much is a little bit? And so he told me, and I'm like, okay, you know we're on a roll. I'll put up the money to get this quarterback. I knew Fernando's brother, who already was on the team because he was a Heat fan and he would sit behind the Miami bench and when I would come.
Speaker 2: To go to MAVs Heat games, he was like, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Go to Iu and dah dah da da dah. So we met and so I'm like, okay, I'll put up the money and we can go get Fernando and the rest is history.
Speaker 3: How about that when you're worth six billion dollars and you're sitting in a suite with an ad and he says, hey, Mike, can we have been something by you?
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this now, Matt Man, that's ancient history. Yes, what are we willing to give this year? I know you gave us two points. I mean, do you stroke a check for thirty million? It's not a noun. That's just for one year.
Speaker 8: We need to find one of these really rich people in this city to step up and stroke a check.
Speaker 2: Stroke, stroke a check all over again.
Speaker 8: You're telling me there's not one person who can stroke a twenty million dollar check right now?
Speaker 2: You know, I do feel like some of our counterparts, and we wish everybody luck doing a four hour radio show right right, learning to do a sports talk radio show in town on the fly for four hours hours, right, It's gonna be fun. Like they're gonna like they're gonna get done with that show, just like Indiana got done with the twenty twenty six season, twenty twenty five season, and they're gonna look up after like a four hour show on a Tuesday. Are gonna be like, I gotta stroke another You.
Speaker 8: Tell me there's not one person who can stroke a twenty million dollar check right now.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta find another four hours within myself. I gotta stroke another internal check.
Speaker 3: Troy Aikman strokes a check and doesn't even get a call no for dtr Mark Cuban strokes at check in Indiana wins their first ever college football championship, and he's a hero in Bloomy No.
Speaker 2: Aikerman's check was the guy that's in from Dante Moore, the guy Dante Moore, the guy up at Oregon now who Rayola.
Speaker 3: Is playing behind, never called me, not once.
Speaker 2: I don't know if DTR called him or not, But I don't know if he stroked a check for DTR.
Speaker 8: Is We're gonna find one of these really rich people in this city to step up and stroke a check.
Speaker 2: Like after this show today, Like, I feel like we have a lot of good stuff preparing in the next Uh, you know, two and a half hours still two and a half hours, right, and Matt and I I mean great supports top hours. Matt show's over. I'm going to take a deep breath and realize that tomorrow I'm gonna have to stroke another chet. Yeah, and that's the hard part for the Mark Cubans of the world.
Speaker 3: What were you saying there?
Speaker 2: Great story bro about Freddy Mendoza, Sure, but what have you done for us lately?
Speaker 3: By the way, in that same interview, he said it was the first time that he gave any money to athletics, that every cent that he had donated to IU had been straight academics, and that this was the first time think about that basketball school, IU huge IU basketball fans. How he made his fortune because he wanted to listen to IU basketball. So he invented. So he came up with broadcast again broadcast dot com. Oh that's great, but why you broke it? Why are you bringing up old ass? What are you willing to do for twenty twenty six? Let's keep this system sustainable and just stroke another check. Yes, Tim, I'm going to stroke a check right on your bro.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say. Dilan Riolo's rumored to be at a bar in Lubbock somewhere, just waiting for that quarterback.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no window for him.
Speaker 3: But I can't do it, dude, it's too late. That window closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that door's closed.
Speaker 3: Now you are sealed. You are sealed into that studio. You gotta do four hours. I know you thought this was a great idea, my friend.
Speaker 2: You told us all all those Kobe stories on the first day. De fish, what are you gonna do now?
Speaker 3: Now you got you have another four hours there, Bud. Got anything that's six to ten, That is not six to eight, it's not six to nine. There's no pre empty alive.
Speaker 2: Got birthday in the day?
Speaker 3: Oh you want to you want to replay the six o'clock hour in the seven o'clock stroke Australia. Okay, we'll see sounds like fun four hours.
Speaker 2: I had dinner with a few friends last night and now I'm unable to move. This is the song of the day, checked them Barge.
Speaker 9: Today's song of the Day is called Boundary Writer from singers, song writer, musician and Interpol front man Paul Banks in collaboration with record producer, composer and electronic maestro Tito Because today the Petros and Money Show is writing the boundary between Getaway Day Dodger Baseball in three hours of great sports dog that'll take you through the rest of the afternoon and into the evening hours where Fox Sports Radio takes over with the Jason Smith Show at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Thank you're writing.
Speaker 2: We will have more great sports talk. We will probably not have a blue turf carpet eight time soon.
Speaker 3: Just send the email. That's all I'm saying. Kates is going to send the email, right, Kates, That doesn't hurt right, Hey, we have coach on a lot love Boisey State.
Speaker 5: What if they come back and say, well, if you guys can scratch a check for.
Speaker 3: Any roka check any email.
Speaker 8: You're telling me there's not one who can stroke a twenty million.
Speaker 2: Dollar check right now. This text says I never stroked a check, but I did stroke a bulgarian once. Okay, cz ech check.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's that's good proper spelling there of check.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We'll be back with more Petros and money Max Petros Papadakis that money snick. This is Petro send money on demand Petrose Money.
Speaker 3: Am five seventy LA Sports a reminder. Every single hour during from nine am to five pm weekdays, it is your chance to win a thousand dollars promise here at AM five to seventy LA Sports. It's bonus box and it's brought to you by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. There are offices in Los Angeles, and of course you can get whatever it is you seek. It's Sweet James dot com.
Speaker 2: A big thank you to James Worthy you joined us earlier. We will talk to Sweet James at about five point forty five. As Matt said, uh, but right now we will have some text ussos.
Speaker 6: The secret text us fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: We make it easy, y'all. Didn't roll the tape of genius mister Basketball Smith. Now listen, Matt will have his basketball take in the five o'clock hour.
Speaker 3: That's what ever, it's appointment based listening.
Speaker 2: Y'all didn't roll the tape of genius mister Basketball Smith saying Chet would be the easy thing to stop when James started to wash him up. Hmm, tell Matt to shut his poop teeth mouth. There's a talkback on that too.
Speaker 4: Hey, pe can you tell me Money Smith to keep chat Holmegrim's name out of his freaking mouth?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 11: You see what that guy did in the West the last night he listens to the shore. He said, watch this skinny gang. I'll show you how a real skinny bottle does it. And Chet went out there and he embarrassed the Lakers and he's gonna do it again. Yes, so the GA And it's all mass fault for making them so upset. Now you sucking such your mouth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people are angry about it. I don't.
Speaker 3: I said, this is this is what they did to get these seven.
Speaker 2: Listen to the podcast. Wow, could your radio partner have been any more wrong about how the Lakers can win it? And pooping on Chet? Chet did the basketball equivalent of tea bag and money with his hater Asser take lakers are cooked and it's all Matt's fault.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you're saying when you're seven feet and you're you're all legs, I mean gravity is just gonna drop that bag. I mean that's that. It's a heck of a tea bag.
Speaker 4: Hey, Pe, you tell me money to keep chat home Grim's name out of his freaking mouth.
Speaker 3: Main Maing.
Speaker 2: I'm about to deliver us presentation to our COO at my work, and all I can think about is how all salt good luck sir? You will so good luck sir in your presentation to the COO. Catching up of the podcast, does Tim Kates have any food in his home? It seems like he eats every meal at some chili style restaurant. I pictured Tim Kates's kitchen looking like the basement of the gun obsessed couple in the movie Tremors open a cabinet expecting to find snacks. Instead, it's just am moo and assault rifles come tumbling out. Also, I know he's got pictures of Callin Yee secreted around the house like other people would hide Pornoker.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I'd be in the target.
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 2: We'll keep hoping and dreaming and you will.
Speaker 7: So turns about the six fine three no, please.
Speaker 2: Can we get that one more time? Now?
Speaker 7: Turns about the six five three please.
Speaker 2: Two struck swing away?
Speaker 3: Yes, hey am yo s greeno.
Speaker 2: Pe would Oh we have Sweet James coming on in about an hour. Pee whenever I get the chance to listen when Sweet James is on, I got a question for him, and I'll listen for it on the podcast if you're so kind to pass it on to him. If you're in nothing but a bathrow at four am and you're outside smoking a cigarette and you happen to bend over an unbeknownst to you coyote comes and rips off your nutsack and runs off with it. Can you sue the city of Palace Verdi's estates, which is ignoring the out of control coyote population. I figured you might chuckle at that one. The dingoes ran off with my nutsack with my baby. I uh yeah, well, last Sweet change that and then we might not have time, but we will see how things shake.
Speaker 12: Hello Petros, this here Ms Lebron James. You've been having a lot of corrections and retractions lately. I know that Godfather movies are like nine hours long, but yesterday you said Michael and Apollonia's wedding parade was in Godfather Too. Everybody knows it being Godfather one. No, anyways, Thunder and Fold.
Speaker 2: Tom Ass, it's a flashback and Godfather too.
Speaker 13: No, it's not. It's in one.
Speaker 3: It's in one.
Speaker 2: If you, buddy, Toumbass, Hey, if you, I'll say it again, James level Man, Tomass, the movie so long?
Speaker 3: You about seventy hours.
Speaker 2: Toomass, dumb ass?
Speaker 3: All right, so young Gringomas.
Speaker 7: Nobody wants to listen to baseball talk after the game is over.
Speaker 2: Continue for more boring. It's our highest rated, one of our highest rated shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and learn how to Drive without directions, you idiot.
Speaker 7: Turns about the sixty five three?
Speaker 2: Please, oh please play some more of that Marlin's baseball song.
Speaker 7: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: More to come. We will have some local knowledge coming up in the next set.
Speaker 10: This is THEO on ninety two point three FM. And I'm Japanese not Korean Petros like you told to Prose and a cup of Joe.
Speaker 2: Sorry, correct stuff, Godfather won and feel the host pissed? Really he's passing all the way up in Fresno.
Speaker 3: So pissed.
Speaker 2: It would be cool now, But back then, the Black's working to accept the Japanese guy doing their slow jams Korean.
Speaker 3: They were fine.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it was just that he was Asian, because the rumor in town wasn't he was Korean. That's why I perpetuated it. But he is Japanese. Local knowledge Coming up next, this is Petro Some Money on Demand.
Speaker 3: Petro Some Money AM five seventy la Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You want him in a grand listen between nine and five every weekday for your chance to win one thousand dollars. It's every single hour on a five sevla sports Bonus Bucks brought to you by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. He's gonna join us in an hour. He has offices in Los Angeles, and of course you can get everything you need at Sweet James dot com.
Speaker 2: And we will discuss things further. In the world of basketball. We will handle with Matt Smith with the top story of the day. Lots more great sports talk, great sports talk to come, but I did think this was interesting. We will call this local knowledge is knowledge common knowledge, his local knowledge.
Speaker 10: He's very knowledgeable on the things that you come up with as far as for with your knowledge is.
Speaker 2: I almost threw this story away this morning when I heard Jason McIntyre telling Colin Cowherd that Lincoln Riley was at Beach Life in Redondo, asking about.
Speaker 9: Him insane in the CAF stream.
Speaker 3: I saw Lincoln at Beachlife and he was ware right.
Speaker 2: So I was almost like, La, you know what, I can't do this anymore. But hey, I'm proud of the people at Beach Life because the Beach Life is really kind of interwoven itself into the fabric of the South Bay and it's a big event and they do a great job. And while I was at the Beach Life, I ran into Tully Bantacane from Fremont and Cal. I played against him twice in college. Tully Bantacyne used to be a D line minu at Cal and then he was a two time Super Bowl champ, two stints with the Pats, one with the Niners. Great guy and it was nice to see him. I would never have recognized him. And he is promoting Matt. He showed me an event he's promoting and it's a wild event. The Santa Cruz Beach Classic is one of them he's doing, which is coming up, and it's like Fiesta Hermosa which is next the week after that, but at the Santa Cruz like big beach event where they have bands and all the different stuff. Tully Banta Caine, the old cal d lineman, is putting on a sand tackle football game, point break style, no pads, sand tackle football featuring two guest coaches. For the s Cruz Tsunami's guest coach Marshawn lynch Okay and for the Santa Monica Waves, the visiting team.
Speaker 3: We're the Tsunami and were the Waves. The talk about a disparity in mascot exactly.
Speaker 2: Santa Monica Waves coached by Deshaun Foster, former UCLA head coach.
Speaker 3: So we're from Santa Monica.
Speaker 2: That's just this one game. Now, I hope DeShawn showed up from Santa Cruz and doesn't do them like that he did us. It's Arantela Hill, but it's on the main beach in Santa Cruz. Lots of X player types like Stevie Johnson, the receiver, Stevie Jared versus a lot of Polynesian guys are gonna be running around out there knocking the crap out of each other.
Speaker 3: And then Jared Verse, the current ram d end is going to hit the sand.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's gonna play by, just be a guest who knows. May third, Tully takes his beach tackle game to Fiesa her Mos for an epic sash.
Speaker 3: Fiesa Hermosa is gonna have a beach tackle sand football game.
Speaker 2: The BFL Matt the Beach Football League. Two things you love and you're familiar with Matt the beach and tackle football. Come on now, I know you're familiar with Fiesta Hermo. Great time this year. I believe the far side is playing fies to Hermosa. The rap group from Fairfax High are going to play fies to Hermosa. The Tully Bantakane BFL football event and the Fiesta Hermosa.
Speaker 3: Did he recruit you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Just to talk about it? Is May twenty third is right in front of the Sea Sprite Hotel at four o'clock. The Sea Sprite Hotel used to be a place to go commit suicide if you were a heroin addict or something. Back before hermosa changed a bunch at the turn of the last century. But now it's like a club.
Speaker 3: We're cool anti club with the bfl right outside, right outside. That's a week going. Marshaun Lynch calling plays on the beach a tsunamis.
Speaker 2: Full tackle men's sunset showdown, And of course it reminds me as I earlier referred to as the Johnny Utah versus the Ex President's South a Beach football game that shaped the competition and the adrenaline of one of the greatest action movies of all time, written by Peter Iliff, point break, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I just think that's a little lot of lying. Who oh cool it Roach, Just don't you know who this is?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know who this is.
Speaker 2: It's Johnny Utah, Ohio State buck guys all conference. Remember number nine?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm enjoyed, iced to meesus.
Speaker 7: Cried Johnny, Sorry, man, I mean to give your favor.
Speaker 2: Man, I knew, I knew you.
Speaker 7: It was the rose Ball three years ago.
Speaker 1: You beat sc right.
Speaker 4: You you did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you got nuke in the last quarter or something. Yeah, I got my knee folded back about nine degrees. That's why you never want to thrown.
Speaker 9: Two years of surgery missed my window, went through law school instead law school.
Speaker 10: You're a lawyer.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's done over yet. Man, you're surfing.
Speaker 2: Lawyers don't surf.
Speaker 5: This one does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hazy roach, that's what it's gonna be like. Didn't you recognize him? It's Sonny Utah Utah? Could me to get me face? Man? That's how every Beach football game sounds. When the two alphas go after each other and they get up, there's gonna be a fight. The alphas go easy. Lawyers don't surf. This one does. And Matt, we have another tail that involves the sea.
Speaker 3: Why don't you play?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 3: Did you get out there?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Get out there? Get after it again? Got the sand to cushion your fall.
Speaker 2: Well, they need a roster spot on the Santa Cruz tsunami team. But I don't know how old is this guy? Forty eight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that that checks out tomorrow joined your how old Stevie Johnson? He's got to be mid forties.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now. Most of these guys played in Tully's kind of window, like twenty tens, but yeah, they're not young, Matt, a new chapter. Sorry, Stevie, A new chapter to the Mike Vrabel and Diana Russini saga has been written. Today TMZ Sports has popped the top off another story. Learned that they rented a private boat together for a day on the water, just the two of them. The timing of the outing might raise a few eyebrows because Rassini was pregnant at the time of the first child. Es smart that that kid took a boat ride too. Documents obtained by TMZ Sports show that they signed a company waiver both of them before heading out to the lake, and are says this is TMZ. There was no visible PDA before they departed, but you know, once they got out on the ocean iman out of the lake.
Speaker 3: We're also told maybe they were just enjoying an afternoon in the open water.
Speaker 2: We're also told Vrabel and Russini appeared cautious about photos being taken. She declined to pose at all with the staff. Rabel agreed to snap one pick, but act asked that no images be publicly posted. Even though it's very innocent and it's laughable to think laughable. Russini later gave birth that very summer to the first of her two kids, named after marrying her husband, Kevin Goldschmidt the guy that works for a smash burger or sorry shakeshack.
Speaker 3: It is a delicious smash burger now.
Speaker 2: Vrabel has been married to his wife Jen since ninety nine. They also share two kids. A week after the boat outing, Russini posts in an Instagram photo seemingly of her husband on a New Jersey beach with the caption lucky to have great people to spend this holiday with this July. So to recap, now we get a boat. Patriots head coach Mike Frable and former NFL insider Diana Russini rented a boat together back in twenty twenty one while she had a bun in the oven.
Speaker 3: Her oldest her firstborn.
Speaker 2: Mike Frabel and Russini months later wonder baby Mike, Yeah, what famous Mike's in the NFL?
Speaker 3: Are there?
Speaker 2: Frabel and Russini were reportedly the only people on board for their two to three hour rental, and Diana gave birth to a child shortly after and named that child Michael.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, who are some great players and coaches named Michael?
Speaker 2: Heard whenever anybody gives Russini, Mike and Ikes. You have to take out all the Ikes and.
Speaker 3: It's just Mikes. They spent time. I think there was like midnight to three am in a Tribeca bar.
Speaker 2: Right, these are It's a slow leak, Matt, but very damaging to the foundation of the house that was a while back. This is the new one today.
Speaker 3: This is diabolical.
Speaker 2: If I'd go out on the ocean, whatever is.
Speaker 3: Behind, it's like, oh, and then look at you think Sonoma is something?
Speaker 2: Diana Rossini and Vrabel they signed the lawner Man Captain Flop.
Speaker 3: Oh you think that's good?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Check out these photos of Mike and Die at the blackjack table.
Speaker 2: Oh, Captain's lope.
Speaker 13: She's got a bun in the oven, but I still feel hot for her. I don't want to lay her down on the poop deck of this rented boat. Captor log.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll be back with more great sports talk. We have some some housekeeping. You know, we have an event on a week from Friday, and no one ever been here. Everybody here is acting like it's not happening.
Speaker 3: Well, we already the freaking We already had our first social media contact. Our dear friend Chuck, Chuck Ford, who tells us how he could kick everybody's ass if he could lose, like another fifty pounds or something, could have played football at USC if he had lost. Our dear friend, Chuck's gonna be there, So we have that to look forward.
Speaker 2: I look forward to that. Yes, we at least we promoted it enough to get Chuck. We hooked him. We got him in. We got to get the hook on somebody else. Now we'll be back with another two hours of great sports talk