Speaker 1: What's the show live on YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and Twitch is most show in the morning.
Speaker 2: So wait a second, So what's going on the the the mix isn't working or what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yes, like our little platform that has all of our streaming on it, like our videos and stuff, it's down. It's all like purple and gray.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was a tornado yesterday. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: No, I think we were running out of storage and I clear storage, updated the platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not backfired.
Speaker 2: Can you do the what engineers and the Exfinity guys always tell me, plug and unplug?
Speaker 1: Can we just plug and unplug and it will work?
Speaker 3: I mean I restarted the computer. We can unplug this boy, I mean you too. I don't know how to how that works.
Speaker 2: No, because I remember the last time that we had an issue, you plugged and unplugged it and then all of a sudden it went right back on.
Speaker 1: Let me try.
Speaker 3: Where's that new engineer guy.
Speaker 1: At I don't know any Wait wait, why would why does it come right off of that? Can transmitbe? Is that your camera? No, I'm saying plug and unplug the whole system. Isn't that the whole I.
Speaker 3: Don't I don't know how this works. I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're not live, is what you say. So we're live on the radio. We just we're not on all of our streaming platforms.
Speaker 3: We run a little behind today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or we do it or we do it old fashion style.
Speaker 2: No old fashion style is you just get your phone out and we just do a Facebook live like old school, and.
Speaker 1: People I have to like sit there.
Speaker 3: We all do like a joined Facebook live on our own phones. Do that a combined one.
Speaker 1: You have to have a Facebook I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just do Mojo in the morning's Facebook account and just have everything to stage.
Speaker 1: All right? Can you fix my camera? Because of you between you and Kevin.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't see.
Speaker 1: All you see is half right now. Nobody's watching right now.
Speaker 2: I think we're good all right now, I know, but when people when we finally comes back, all of a sudden, all you see is the top of my ead.
Speaker 1: That's it here. It's pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like very seriously, Heaven's over there moving his his dirty yetti.
Speaker 1: Clean the yettie at all.
Speaker 2: I don't drink out yet as much that you have a YETI so I leave the studio Brian Moran. Yet I leave the studio here at one o'clock in the afternoon sometimes, okay, and usually when I leave the studio it's last one out. Turn the lights off. I see you guys leave your like stuff that you have here, like random you know, drinks and things like that, or food or things. And I'm like Gina comes in and has to worry about it. But one of them is I went over and you had your yetty there. I wanted to throw the thing out because it looked like it had had chicken noodle soup in it.
Speaker 1: No, you used to. He used to have honey for this tea.
Speaker 2: And remember do you remember when your your mom would give you a thermis with chicken noodle soup for lunch.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 2: And then you would leave the thermist at school for a while and the yellow of the chicken noodle soup would be caked on to the side to the thermos. Yeah, if you if you want to do something nice for me, go ahead and clean it. I was going to, I was going, do we have a dishwasher here?
Speaker 1: We do? I don't realize that. Me I do too every day, Me too.
Speaker 2: Well, next time, you guys, go, I'm gonna I'm gonna clean your yetti for you.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five and six fifty five five, six.
Speaker 2: Fifty five five lives. Tell your mom's coming up here in a little bit. And a daughter is going to tell her mom that she got fired for doing something she shouldn't have been doing.
Speaker 1: That's on the way.
Speaker 2: Brianna is going for her sixth win in a row. And Brianna your challenger this morning from the West side of Detroit. She is a nurse and she is off today playing. That didn't work out great for you. You could have slept in today.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Christina? Hey?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: You're just for you? You're the best, all right? You go right back to bed after this wrong? Where do you work? Where are you a nurse? I do home care in West Bloomfield. I love it.
Speaker 2: You're wonderful for being on with us. You're a dedicated Mojo in the Morning listener. We appreciate you. All right, Brianna, I'm going to lock in a soundproof area. Good luck to you, guys. Five questions all pop cultural culture related. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Question number one. Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey are rumored to be getting married on July third at this famous New York City venue.
Speaker 1: What's it called.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Some Square Garden? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Supermodel Kate Upton is celebrating her birthday today. What Detroit Tiger's pitcher is she married to?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nolan?
Speaker 2: You wanted to take that? As your guests, I'll take that, okay. Question number three. This singer song Choosing Texas has now spent nine consecutive or nine non consecutive weeks on the number one spot at the Billboard Hot Country Charts, setting a new record for a female artist who sings the song Choosing Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know Kelsel.
Speaker 2: Question number four Prince Harry hosts. Prince Harry hopes to bring his wife, Megan Markle, and their two kids to the UK in a few weeks. Rumor has it that he won't be seeing his brother while he's there.
Speaker 1: What's his brother's name?
Speaker 2: Prince William And Question number five, it's an audio clue On this day in two thousand and seven, the series finale for this HBO show aired. Here's the this is the theme song from it? What show is it chose?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, I don't know. Throw a guess out. I don't know. I'm when to start counting? Three, two, one?
Speaker 2: All right, mad All right, okay, let's let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. I think you're going to be surprised by your terrible Yeah, it wasn't It wasn't horrible. But Christina thought these questions were hard, Brianna, Let's see how you think they are.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey are rumored to be getting married on July third at this famous New York City venue.
Speaker 1: What is it called? Oh? Sorry, Madison Square Garden. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Supermodel Kate Upton is celebrate reading her birthday today. What Detroit Tiger's pitcher is she married to? Yes, Christina, you got that right, good guest. Question number three, This is where it went downhill. This singer's song Choosing Texas has now spent nine non consecutive weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Charts, setting a new record for a female artist who sings the song Choosing Texas.
Speaker 1: Laney Wilson. Guess, very good.
Speaker 2: Guess Kelsey Ballerini Laney Wilson are not the singers? Elle it is Ella Langley. Question number four. Prince Harry hopes to bring his wife, Megan Markle and their two kids to the UK in a few weeks, and rumor has it he will not be seeing his brother while he's there. What's his brother's name?
Speaker 1: Prince William, Yeah, Prince William.
Speaker 2: And question number five, Uh, this TV show back in two thousand and seven on this day had its finale airing on HBO.
Speaker 1: What is the show called? Oh? Does she need this? No, it's already she wins. I'm gonna. I'm gonna guess. I really don't know. I sopranos maybe yeah, yeah, yeah, I was job. Yeah, sopranos.
Speaker 3: You still win.
Speaker 1: Were hard. There were some harder ones in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some harder ones, but you know what they're they're all valid, they're all trending, they're all stuff that they're being talked about. Congratulations to Brianna on her sixth win in a row. You're working towards getting that double digits in there. Oh, we have a gift card for you, Christina Green Lantern Pizza.
Speaker 1: We're going to set you up with a gift card.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, all right, thank you hanging on.
Speaker 2: The phone for just one second and we'll get your information for that. Have a great morning, go back to bed. I am thank you.
Speaker 1: In the morning's five is six fifty five five five